Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

satya
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by satya »

Why should NaMojee change his message ? Should he start talking about each district and its problem , will that make the internet crowd happy ? His message is simple & effective ( given the attention timeframe of electorate ) : INC ruled for most of post independence time & all problems lay squarely at its door . If people find him boring or still not getting what ails desh then we truely deserve INC or one of its surrogates .
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Just heard from on ground bjp source-2 1/2 lakh crowd in Silchar and land for meeting was given by local Muslims.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

satya wrote:Why should NaMojee change his message ? Should he start talking about each district and its problem , will that make the internet crowd happy ? His message is simple & effective ( given the attention timeframe of electorate ) : INC ruled for most of post independence time & all problems lay squarely at its door . If people find him boring or still not getting what ails desh then we truely deserve INC or one of its surrogates .
^^ +1
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

It would be great if someone could compile all Photographs of NaMo wearing different headgear from various parts of desh.

here are some of my personal favorites.

1. Image

2. Image

3. Image

4. Image

5. Image

6. Image

7. Image

8. Image

9. Image

10. Image

11. Image
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

Ram Vilas Paswan is a good guy at personal and professional level. Saw him working very hard and professionally as Railway Minister. Always wanted him to be a part of NDA.
vic
BRF Oldie

Post by vic »

BJP+Paswan vs Kangress+Laloo vs Nikku + Commies, may mean BJP sweep in Bihar with Nikku standing naked.
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

Why arrange an alliance with this Bin Laden fan-boy and his party? This was only a few weeks ago.
"Congress is our natural ally. We have requested Congress to take the lead in firming up a secular alliance in Bihar," Paswan said after meeting Gandhi today.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/ram-v ... ef_article
And a few months ago:
there is not even the remotest chance that the BJP will come to power after the 2014 elections," the LJP chief
http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... endra-modi
BJP is Bharat Jalao Party," Paswan said here, while addressing a large gathering during his 'Nyaya Rally'.

"BJP is just a channel. The transmitter is actually RSS. What Modi did in Bhuj by holding a parallel Independence Day address is condemnable and weakens democracy of India," the LJP supremo said, taking on BJP's political ideologue RSS.
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-me ... an-1876258
Patna: Venting their anger against actor Salman Khan for having lunch and flying kites with Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Ramvilas Paswan's LJP workers today labelled him as a "traitor" and organised a protest march.

Describing Mr Khan as "kaum ke gaddar" (traitor of the community), workers of Patna district LJP unit took out a protest march and burnt an effigy of the star.
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/ramvi ... odi-471601
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

gandharva wrote:Image
Making your party strong with ideas,conviction and building party will bring in partners who are willing to walk in.

Making your allies strong like Advani did brings partners with arrogance and contempt which will fail you.

If Advani&his chamchas did this in 2004-2008, the DRACULA and her cronies would not have assumed power in 2009.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Ram Vilas Paswan has realized the limits on his options and is trying to be a good politician. His railways stint was famous for inordinately large number of railway passes getting issued. What can he add into the effort.

Atri garu was thinking of doing that since yesterday till i figured this can be used against NaMo since there is only one that is missing. The pigeon hat.

Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

They should take an unemotional stand on LJP. If it helps them in Bh he can be given a chota-mota role. But if I am not mistaken he is not corrupt.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Supratik wrote:They should take an unemotional stand on LJP. If it helps them in Bh he can be given a chota-mota role. But if I am not mistaken he is not corrupt.
Talk is that Nitish is going to do a suicide attack on BJP, fielding candidates who will damage BJP most. Nitish doesn't care about winning himself now. BJP needs some comfort room against the coming attack. Alliance with LJP cuts opposition space in the swing region, the Rusera-Hajipur belt, + places like Araria, Munger, etc. So, in about 6-7 seats, it will help ensure BJP victory.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

BJP is going to win massively in Bihar. LJP, JDU, Laloo etc can break secular votes while BJP swings it constituency after constituency in their favor. I doubt opinion poll figs for Bihar. IMO BJP is going to win as it did the assy elections in Raj or MP.
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Re. NaMo's hats:

You know the one that is missng -- the one that keeps NDTV, Sardesai etc. in business.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

After Paswan now this rabid Hindu hater(neo Budhist type though not EJ type). What's going on?
Dalit leader Udit Raj to join BJP on Monday

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/dali ... 45176.html
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

nageshks wrote: Talk is that Nitish is going to do a suicide attack on BJP, fielding candidates who will damage BJP most. Nitish doesn't care about winning himself now. BJP needs some comfort room against the coming attack. Alliance with LJP cuts opposition space in the swing region, the Rusera-Hajipur belt, + places like Araria, Munger, etc. So, in about 6-7 seats, it will help ensure BJP victory.

Yes, I agree. Now if Marandi joins they can sweep Jh too and give a stable Govt as well.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

gandharva wrote:After Paswan now this rabid Hindu hater(neo Budhist type though not EJ type). What's going on?
Dalit leader Udit Raj to join BJP on Monday

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/dali ... 45176.html

This is not good. IIRC the guy has links to Massa based EJ-Dalit gangs.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

one cannot stop one from joining a party. One can keep one out of any offices, though. Primary membership only.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Atri wrote:one cannot stop one from joining a party. One can keep one out of any offices, though. Primary membership only.
+101. However, I am scared of Paswan.
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

I worry that many of these recent joiners are being sent with a purpose: subversion from the inside. Even if they don't have key positions or offices within the party they can always create a fuss within, which can then be projected as dissension or internal fighting. After all, perception management is also a big thing! And creating the perception of infighting or dissension can have an impact on public minds.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^ Udit raj rhymes with sabotage, in any case. smells un-right to moi feeble senses. Gotta have a handle on who all are joining and why...
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

bjp tends to get carried away and take all sorts of these types...it took that EJ jerk sangliana as well.
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

Karan M wrote:bjp tends to get carried away and take all sorts of these types...it took that EJ jerk sangliana as well.
Perhaps it is a thinking on the lines of "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer".

While I fear many of these new entrants are plants with the remit to create some sort of trouble in the short to mid-term, I am almost sure that the people who matter, the real BJP leadership and their advisors, are smart enough to separate the chaff from the wheat, so to speak. They may know the propensity of these people to create trouble and make sure that these 'sleeper's ability to create such trouble is limited.

Fingers crossed.

May have been mentioned here already. OT but SS's danger to NaMo's plans makes it relevant to mention this here: There seems to have been a s***storm earlier this afternoon with SS retweeting something on the lines of 'With the likes of nseetharaman as BJP spokespersons, who needs enemies". I gather there is anger within the BJP against SS for her bonhomie with the CONgis through-out the Telengana bill passage fiasco in the LS.
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

I think SS may be furious that her loyalty to Vajpayee+LKA didn't pay off at all. She thought she was the successor?
I mean remember all the pain she took ... fighting election against Sonia ... learning fluent Kannada ... announcing to go bald if Sonia became PM and what not. She pitched with hardwork, but then everybody toils for self. If one's paddle obstructs the ship from going in the right direction, all that hardwork is just counterproductive and borderline criminal.
She is a good orator and debater. Wish she would put country before her own ambitions.

Regards,
Virendra
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Muppalla wrote:
Atri wrote:one cannot stop one from joining a party. One can keep one out of any offices, though. Primary membership only.
Hope he has grown out and above from his growing years at Western Court . It augurs well if all Indic forces come together now no matter how much they differ and despise each others on many issues. The natural realization of being the receiving end of short stick should serve as glue to keep the barbarians out. UP-PeeA and Con-Guruss must be destroyed at all cost to save India.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

I am surprised there was not this much angst/suspicion with Subramania Swamy joined BJP. There used to be rumors of him being CIA agent, I repeat rumors, rumors, rumors. He had brought down BJP government once joining hands with JJ and Sonia. There were investigations on him connected to Rajiv's murder. Yet people are so supportive of him here and on the twitter. Then we have BSY, who back stabbed BJP and people celebrated his return to BJP.

Back stabbers, suspicious people, and bandwagon politicians have to be kept at an arm's distance. Modi/BJP has to be wary of these floaters.
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

SwamyG wrote:I am surprised there was not this much angst/suspicion with Subramania Swamy joined BJP. There used to be rumors of him being CIA agent, I repeat rumors, rumors, rumors. He had brought down BJP government once joining hands with JJ and Sonia. There were investigations on him connected to Rajiv's murder. Yet people are so supportive of him here and on the twitter. Then we have BSY, who back stabbed BJP and people celebrated his return to BJP.

Back stabbers, suspicious people, and bandwagon politicians have to be kept at an arm's distance. Modi/BJP has to be wary of these floaters.
According to Indira and her gang of followers, who started the rumour, anyone who opposed her during the emergency of course was a CIA agent.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Muppalla wrote:
IMO, He left NDA because ABV accepted Mayawati as a bigger leader of Dalits in Cow-belt over him. Rest was just optics.
Modi hand in BJP’s Paswan outreach

A senior BJP MP from Bihar, who did not wish to be named, said he had “two” meetings with the LJP chief, Ram Vilas Paswan, in Delhi. The MP stressed the Paswan outreach was not a “personal initiative” but had the go-ahead of Narendra Modi and BJP chief Rajnath Singh.

It seems Modi was particularly keen on roping in Paswan because 12 years ago, when the LJP was part of the Vajpayee-headed NDA coalition, Paswan had quit the Union cabinet over the Gujarat communal pogrom.

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1140224/j ... wqDANvoFUE
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

^^All these people accepting Modi led BJP means, they cannot use the communal card against BJP and Modi anymore. At this rate, congress must come up with some other excuse pretty fast or they need to engineer another godhra so they can renew the communal bogey.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

hanumadu wrote:^^All these people accepting Modi led BJP means, they cannot use the communal card against BJP and Modi anymore. At this rate, congress must come up with some other excuse pretty fast or they need to engineer another godhra so they can renew the communal bogey.
Example of thinking ahead and out smarting a psycho criminal. :)
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Realization!!!

Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

Virendra wrote:

...Wish she would put country before her own ambitions ...

Virendra
Politicians would not be politicians if they put the country's interests before theirs :)

To get to be a politician, you have to put your interests first and rationalize that they are the same as that of the 'country'.

SS has no base and the days of waiting out the old guy don't work. No substance.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Virendra wrote:I think SS may be furious that her loyalty to Vajpayee+LKA didn't pay off at all. She thought she was the successor?
I mean remember all the pain she took ... fighting election against Sonia ... learning fluent Kannada ... announcing to go bald if Sonia became PM and what not.
Virendra-ji,
SS just learnt a few words in Kannada. She is not fluent in Kannada. She used to speak the same few words everywhere in a funny, but endearing North Indian accent.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Having folks like paswan udit raj and many others will not harm BJP in nay way-
people who will vote NaMo/BJP anyway will do so.

Howver even if these folks are enemies joing the BJP camp- not all of their supporters know this- the supporters will have their tongues and pens (in SM/MSM) tied up neatly.
OTOH voters of these folks will end up spiltting congis vote base.

Net effect is zero loss to BJP but some loss to congis and its supporters. Loss of credibility to these folks amongts muslims and stauch congis/MSM etc.

Only thing for NaMo is to keep these jokers at arms lenght. no important official positions in govt formation.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Looks like Raj guy in recent years has developed liking for RSS. Whether genuine or fake only time will tell.

subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

dynastry smelling that communcal and dole checks no more cashable, now started to talk about empowerment, jobs, manufacturing, trade , roads, railway freight corridors, armed forces, IIT, IIMs, IT.....Was listening, for a chnage, to RAG, and he has started to toy NAMO lines! His trade mark lines "humne apko bhojon diya...", "garibo ki party" etc lines have stated to take back seat!
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

NaMo has published some books on climate change, economics etc. Does anyone has link to free pdf to those books?

Also, I am looking for free PDF link to Rajiv Malhotra's books. I could NOT find any. Can anyone post the links here?

Or is it that the gents havent given out free PDFs?
Nitesh
BRFite

Post by Nitesh »

Rahul saar, I have one link with me:

http://rajivmalhotra.com/wp-content/upl ... -Final.pdf
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

sunnyP wrote: According to Indira and her gang of followers, who started the rumour, anyone who opposed her during the emergency of course was a CIA agent.
Is that why he was close to Rajiv?