Muslim 2.5 Lakhs
Bhumihar 90,000
Brahmin 2.5 Lakhs
Rajput 65,000
Bania 2 Lakhs
Dalit 80,000
MBCs 1.5 Lakhs

http://epaper.jagran.com/epaperimages/1 ... -pg7-0.pdf
I guess we can pretty much trust Jagran on these kind of numbers, it is the best newpaper when it comes to constituency based details in the Hindi Heartland. If u look at the numbers, analysis karne ki kya jarurat hai, even if all Muslims and Dalits (I am sure non jatavs will vote BJP, but chalo for analysis sake, assume even they vote anti bjp) vote anti bjp, still Namo will win landslide.
So the data you give is

Code: Select all

Patel(Kurmi) = 200,000 
Yadav        = 100,000
non-Hindus   = 250,000
Bhumihar     =  90,000
Brahmin      = 250,000
Rajput       =  65,000
Bania        = 200,000
Dalit        =  80,000
MBCs         = 150,000
Pls add up the above numbers, and you get 13,85,000 only. Now Vanarasi voter population in may-2009 election was 14,11,000 (see election commission may-2009 election results). So above data is hopelessly stale. Now India had 72 crore voters in may-2009 and now it has 82 crore i.e. increase of 14%. And in area like Vanarasi, I would expect more than average increase people UP has higher population growth rate, non-Hindus have higher population growth rate, and urbanization. So my guess is that Vanarasi now has about 16,00,000 voters. And increase will not be uniform across all voter groups. Can anyone get voter population form latest voter list of Varanasi , rather than putting stale data from DDM?

Anyway, I have put my point with whatever rumors and data I got. It is always "take it or leave it" basis. If you think that NaMo is walking on thin ice, then you take the matter to NaMo. And if you think that NaMo should pole vault on thin ice, then be my guest. I was never pro-NaMo anyway.

And btw, I never opposed anyone contesting from 2 seats. And I will never oppose it now or ever or even make it a scoring point. I do support law that one person should contest only from 1 seat, but till such law comes, I wont oppose anyone contesting from 2 seats. Existing law IMO allows a person to contest from at most 2 seats, not more. In past, contesting from any number of seats was allowed. Now limit is two.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 17 Mar 2014 21:31, edited 2 times in total.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by vishvak »

RajeshA wrote:
>>I think this privilege of contesting from 2 seats should be available only to a PM or a CM candidate, which one can become if one has the support of at least 15% of current house.

PM Candidate or CM Candidate should be recognized as an official position and can be valid from at least one year before the planned start of elections. Other privileges available to a PM candidate can be SPG-level security and intelligence briefings.<<

Will con race allow anyome with such a facility what is available to con race? Haters who oppose NaMo just to defeat him will not allow this. Wonder why EC would not object to leftist pretender scum to do this only for BJP!!
Last edited by vishvak on 17 Mar 2014 20:55, edited 1 time in total.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

muraliravi wrote: Patel(Kurmi) 2Lakhs
Yadav 1 Lakhs
Muslim 2.5 Lakhs
Bhumihar 90,000
Brahmin 2.5 Lakhs
Rajput 65,000
Bania 2 Lakhs
Dalit 80,000
MBCs 1.5 Lakhs

I guess we can pretty much trust Jagran on these kind of numbers, it is the best newpaper when it comes to constituency based details in the Hindi Heartland. If u look at the numbers, analysis karne ki kya jarurat hai, even if all Muslims and Dalits (I am sure non jatavs will vote BJP, but chalo for analysis sake, assume even they vote anti bjp) vote anti bjp, still Namo will win landslide.
Thanks. I think based upon the figures provided, Modi will easily carry over 51% of the popular vote in Varnasi in a worst case scenario.
kumarn
BRFite

Post by kumarn »

bhaiyon, if modi doesn't win from varanasi, then he doesnt deserve to be the PM candidate. speculation should be on the margin of victory. people are getting energised even in Bihar. Masterstroke hai! Expect 100 seats from UP-Bihar-Jharkhand.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

kumarn wrote:bhaiyon, if modi doesn't win from varanasi, then he doesnt deserve to be the PM candidate. speculation should be on the margin of victory. people are getting energised even in Bihar. Masterstroke hai! Expect 100 seats from UP-Bihar-Jharkhand.
There are 134 seats in UP-Bihar-Jharkhand, and although there is a Modi wave there, you are talking about winning over 70% of seats which I think will be difficult.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

My Friend from Varanasi is pretty upbeat about energizing of whole of east UP and adjoining Bihar.
Prasanna
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Because Modi represents an Indian identity, a unification of interests of weaker sections, a religion agnostic government, these people are afraid they won't win any longer in preaching to us that India is all about casteism, corruption and filth, which can only be corrected by becoming a colony of the West again.

Even now US & UK are trying to topple a democratically elected government in Ukraine, and till recently were trying to invade Syria, not because of their high morals, but because this way they get to sell arms and airplanes, thus reviving their failing economies.

When I queried a US senator on why they were supporting anarchists to topple an elected government in Ukraine, the answer was "US is a legitimate democracy, not all democracies are legitimate". Wow !

Such xenophobic people have only now justification - WE are the chosen ones to decide whats good for the world, I have an advice - look inside your own self and answer for millions killed in umpteen invasions, crusades against natives and anti-semitism (yes, that was supported by the Church till Hitler went overboard) and the only country with the dubious distinction of actually attacking another with a nuclear weapon, in the past 100 years before you dare to preach morals to a peaceful, tolerant India, which does not intend to invade and occupy other countries, or impose our own morals on other religions.

Muslims in India know what they have suffered and are likely to continue suffwering under 'secular' governments and are chosing to grow, rather than be victims. They do not need to be scared into voting a particular way by such rumour mongers.
http://www.firstpost.com/blogs/when-it- ... 32323.html
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

prasannasimha wrote:My Friend from Varanasi is pretty upbeat about energizing of whole of east UP and adjoining Bihar.
Prasanna
Same here, but typically we speak to people from urbanized areas. Rural areas and villages are what most of us don't know about and they represent half of the voting public.
M Joshi
BRFite

Post by M Joshi »

Rahul Mehta wrote: So the data you give is

Code: Select all

Patel(Kurmi) = 200,000 
Yadav        = 100,000
non-Hindus   = 250,000
Bhumihar     =  90,000
Brahmin      = 250,000
Rajput       =  65,000
Bania        = 200,000
Dalit        =  80,000
MBCs         = 150,000
Pls add up the above numbers, and you get 13,85,000 only. Now Vanarasi voter population in may-2009 election was 14,11,000 (see election commission may-2009 election results). So above data is hopelessly stale. Now India had 72 crore voters in may-2009 and now it has 82 crore i.e. increase of 14%. And in area like Vanarasi, I would expect more than average increase people UP has higher population growth rate, non-Hindus have higher population growth rate, and urbanization. So my guess is that Vanarasi now has about 16,00,000 voters. And increase will not be uniform across all voter groups. Can anyone get voter population form latest voter list of Varanasi , rather than putting stale data from DDM?
Even if the nos. are stale, the percentage of population of various castes will be same from the total voter base. So these nos. give a comfortable view of the mixup of Varanasi constituency.
(Kurmi + Bania + Rajput + Brahmin) = 7.15L = 52% of Total Vote. Assuming 75% of these Vote for NAMO = 52% * 75% = 38%
(MBCs + Dalit + Bhumihar + Yadav) = 4.2L = 30% of Total Vote. Assuming 40% of these Vote for NAMO = 30% * 40% = 12%
(Non-Hindus) = 2.5L = 18% of Total Vote. Assuming 10% of these Vote for NAMO = 18% * 10% = 2%

Adding all three = 38% + 12% + 2% = 52% +-5%.
I'm assuming this is not a very optimistic scenario. Namo can get more votes from Yadavs + MBCs to be on a comfortable winning margin.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Mort Walker wrote:
kumarn wrote:bhaiyon, if modi doesn't win from varanasi, then he doesnt deserve to be the PM candidate. speculation should be on the margin of victory. people are getting energised even in Bihar. Masterstroke hai! Expect 100 seats from UP-Bihar-Jharkhand.
There are 134 seats in UP-Bihar-Jharkhand, and although there is a Modi wave there, you are talking about winning over 70% of seats which I think will be difficult.
Of the 134, BJP wont contest in 10 in Bihar, In UP around 15 , Bihar 4-5, Jharkhand, 2-3 are out of the game straightaway (religion/caste demographics/ Gandhi Boroughs, BSP strongholds, SP dens, Lalu sure seats, JVM holds in 2 seats, Jamshedpur, sharad yadav seat) , so we are talking about 100 from 109 at 90% rate. Quite tuf boss. I would say they can hit, 45+22+9 = 76 at best
milindc
BRFite

Post by milindc »

Rahul Mehta wrote:
Average size of loksabha constituency is now 82 crore / 543 = 15.10 lakhs. Now there are my constitiency in north east and other areas which are very small. So population in UP constituencies should be much larger. So above data is stale. My take is --- non-Hindu voters are over 30% and dalits are over 10%.

Added later : I downloaded election results 2009 from EC's website. The number of voters in 2009 were 14 lakhs. So this time, it must be around 17 lakhs.
sunnyP : BJP won this seat 5 times out of last 6. MMJ won it last time around. How can anyone say this is an 'unsafe' or risky choice for NM?
BJP won 5 times out of 6, but constituency delimitation happened in 2009. So constituency before 2009 was different from what it was in 2009. And in 2009, MMJ got only 31% of polled votes see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varanasi_% ... ituency%29
Rahul Mehta : No offence to you, prasannasimha. But above data is not for Banaras constituency but for whole Banaras district. And data is if 2001 census. The population as per this 2001 data of Banaras is was 32 lakhs, which means voter population of 32 *0.62 = 19 lakhs. While in 2001, average constituency had only 12 lakh voters. IOW, above numbers dont gave accurate information on % population of Hindus, % population of SC\ST etc in Banaras loksabha constituency. Most dalits are still BSP supporters though many many dalits are indeed are pro-NaMo. But then , not all upper class Hindus are pro-NaMo and/or pro-BJP. Now, my rumor sources say Hindu % population in Banaras loksabha constitency is 65% and of them some 20% are dalits. If this data from my rumor mill is correct, then Banaras is extremely unsafe for NaMo to win. Why is NaMo taking such unsafe constituency. Is anyone forcing him to take such constituency? If NaMo takes a seat which is only 65% Hindu voters of which 20% are dalit voters, then that means that NaMo cannot speak even H for Hinduvaad, and he will have to speak against Hinduvaad. And he cant even talk against any agenda against paid-media sponsors because otherwise paid-media would make sure that all dalits votes and other non-Hindu votes in Banaras unite against him. Congress leaders can do Delhi in Banaras, i.e. ask all Congress-transferable voters to vote for AK-420. And AK-420 does have appeal in college youth because of corruption issue. NaMo could have easily won hands down in Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad East or Surat or any of some 12+ constituencies in Gujarat. Even if Gandhinagar is left for LKA, then also there are 11+ safe choices in Gujarat. And there are many other ultra-safe seats in UP as well. Of all places, why did he chose such unsafe seat? Or is Hindu % voters in that constituency are much higher than 65%? So can someone get % of Hindu voters in Banaras? This is very important question.

sunnyP : RM ji, what are you trying to prove exactly? That Namo was 'forced' (by MNC agents I assume) to fight an unsafe seat so that these mysterious agents can dictate his agenda? Seems you have made up your mind about NM and this election and are now just twisting figures to try and prove your case.
NaMo has take a seat where MMJ got only 31% votes in 2009. That constituency has over 30% non-Hindus . So Varanasi is not a safe seat. The outcome of that seat depends on how non-Hindu voters vote. So NaMo or someone has "convinced" NaMo to take a seat which heavily depends on non-Hindu voters, Dalit voters (amongst whom BJP has no base) and OBC voters (amongst whom BJP has no base). NaMo may have appeal in Dalit\OBC voters, but BJP has no network of workers amongst them. The appeal can destroyed by local paid media and TV-channels. And AK can influence middle class Hindu voters using paid-media. So Banaras is hightly unsafe seat for NaMo

So NaMo has convinced himself to take a highly unsafe. So may be , someone else has convinced NaMo to take this highly unsafe seat. Or may be, someone has managed to manipulate NaMo to take this seat. or may be , someone has managed to force NaMo to take this seat against will. Who-soever who did it,

And NaMo is now prisoner of owners of paid-media.. The fate of his own seat depends on how paid-media owners decide to work. If paid-media runs pro-AK campaign in middle class, then a big chunk of Hindu middle class voters will vote for AK. And all non-Hindu voters will vote for Congress or BSP, and dalit voters may vote the same way. So NaMo may lose. IOW, NaMo will have to obey those who can influence votes in Vanarasi.
18.9% Muslim voters in Varanasi
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Milind: Hope you are being kept busy :-))) Good luck.
kumarn
BRFite

Post by kumarn »

Of the 134, BJP wont contest in 10 in Bihar, In UP around 15 , Bihar 4-5, Jharkhand, 2-3 are out of the game straightaway (religion/caste demographics/ Gandhi Boroughs, BSP strongholds, SP dens, Lalu sure seats, JVM holds in 2 seats, Jamshedpur, sharad yadav seat) , so we are talking about 100 from 109 at 90% rate. Quite tuf boss. I would say they can hit, 45+22+9 = 76 at best
I meant 100 for NDA, and not BJP alone. People are in a different zone, and I am talking about rural voters here. they are more aware in that region than the ones of metros. problem i see is that too many expectations are being put on modi ji's shoulders. hope they are as strong as his 56 ki chaati! but that is for another day...
वरुण
BRFite -Trainee

Post by वरुण »

Rahul Mehta wrote:So my guess is that Vanarasi now has about 16,00,000 voters. And increase will not be uniform across all voter groups. Can anyone get voter population form latest voter list of Varanasi , rather than putting stale data from DDM?
Rohaniya: 3,13,606
Varanasi Cantt: 3,44,958
Varanasi North: 3,27,724
Varanasi South: 2,59,565
Sevapuri: 2,86,472

Total: 15,32,325
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

64% in UP, 54% in Delhi want Modi as PM
In response to who was the most favoured Prime Ministerial face, the Gujarat Chief Minister was the clear winner, with Rahul Gandhi of the Congress being a distant second. In Uttar Pradesh, a significant 64.5% people felt that if Modi was to contest from UP, his presence alone would contribute to diminish the stature of both Mayawati and Mulayam.
In Delhi, the most significant finding was that Arvind Kejriwal was ahead of Rahul Gandhi, but second to Narendra Modi, who polled 54.6% as against 26.9% by Kejriwal. Similarly, 49.6% of people said that they would vote for Kejriwal and his Aam Aadmi Party, indicating that AAP was the party to beat for the BJP. The findings were in the backdrop of over 62.5% people believing that AAP's future prospects had been damaged due to Kejriwal's resignation. Virtually an equal number of people approved or disapproved AAP's style of functioning. An overwhelming 78.3% people agreed with the statement that Congress has as much to explain for the 1984 riots as the BJP has for the 2002 riots.

In Maharashtra, in what could spell trouble for the BJP-Shiv Sena alliance, 54.8% people thought that Modi-Raj Thackerey combination was more attractive. Sharad Pawar was favoured for the Prime Minister's position by 9% people, though Modi was the clear winner with 64.5% backing him and Rahul was second with 18.8%. Over 71% were of the view that Rahul's inability to take action on the Adarsh report had undermined his anti-graft image. In Mumbai, Kejriwal's AAP is seen by 38.1% as a party that could be a viable alternative. Corruption continues to be the biggest issue in Maharashtra with 82.4% people thinking so.
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

SS latest tweet..
What is she trying to convey and to whom :?: :roll:
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

Hari Seldon wrote:Amitbhai Shah is the find of the election. The man's crystal clear thinking, logic, grounding in facts, unwavering politeness coupled with firmness.... sheer magic only.

He as home minister in a namo cabinet would be the start of an Indian renaissance.
Few months ago MSM & intellectuals were making fun of Amit shah saying his "ideas" may work in gujarat, but not in Uttar Pradesh. Now, they are saying 50 seats for BJP in gujarat is quite possible all because of Amit shah, what a turn around!!
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

what is this regarding? Why is Julian Assagne bothered to give a clarification?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 213449.cms?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

SagarAg wrote:SS latest tweet..
  1. She is reminding that she is "anti-Sonia"
  2. She should have a say in what happens in Bellary viz-a-viz B. Sriramulu's induction into the BJP.
  3. She is a mass leader
  4. She is a super-leader who could do wonders in just 12 days
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Yeah - she got 3.5 lakh votes- with the help of the Reddy Brothers and Sreeramulu (whose entry into BJP she was opposing a few days ago). Now, if she contests in Bellary, she will get the last three digits of the figure she has quoted in her tweet.

On a side note, SS has destroyed 3 seats for the BJP in Haryana by blocking the entry of Venod Sharma into the Haryana Janhit Congress.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... ma-swaraj/

Thus she has ruined the HJC prospects in Karnal, forced an awkward candidate selection in Sonepat (resulting in the resignation of the only BJP Jat leader of any consequence in Sonepat, Pradeep Sangwan), and possibly damaged the BJP in Ambala as well. If this woman remains in BJP until the elections, expect her to damage the BJP as much as possible.

People here might remember I wondered why the HJC wanted Karnal. It appears it was for Venod Sharma. With SS blocking his entry into HJC, his channel India News, which, for the last few days was singing paeans to NaMo, is now pouring vitriol against the BJP. Trust SS to do as much damage as possible.
Last edited by Shanmukh on 17 Mar 2014 23:55, edited 4 times in total.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

or messaging crazywal to stnd against MOdi?
SagarAg
BRFite

Post by SagarAg »

fanne wrote:or messaging crazywal to stnd against MOdi?
Our thinking is on the same frequency fanne ji. This is exactly what I thought after I first read it. Why is she doing this. :evil:
nageshks wrote: Yeah - she got 3.5 lakh votes- with the help of the Reddy Brothers and Sreeramulu (whose entry into BJP she was opposing a few days ago). Now, if she contests in Bellary, she will get the last three digits of the figure she has quoted in her tweet. :rotfl:
nageshks garu you also have a good point. May be she is trying to downplay Sreeramulu induction back into BJP fold.
RajeshA wrote:
  2. She should have a say in what happens in Bellary viz-a-viz B. Sriramulu's induction into the BJP.
  3. She is a mass leader
RajeshA saar, you and nageshks are right. SS have her own personal problem with Sreeramulu I think. Its better for her to solve the issue within BJP in-house rather than tweeting/shouting out in public. With so many conspiracy/sabotage theories floating around her, my mind think from that angle onlee.
Last edited by SagarAg on 18 Mar 2014 00:15, edited 4 times in total.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

She is a rabid ____ who needs to be metaphorically put down.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

RajeshA wrote:
  3. She is a mass leader
You r missing the point that video starts with ABV. Very subtle message to project her self as heir to legacy of ABV ie next leader of "Lottas" of cow-belt.

This guy has always been ahead of the curve.

Here is another data point.
"During the time in office of the NDA, a very powerful Brajesh Mishra saw to it that those close to the Congress continued to enjoy privileged access to the corridors of power, and indeed were preferred to those who were on the other side (i.e. the BJP's side) during the tough times when non-BJP regimes were occupying North and South Blocks. Indeed, so potent was the brew of political correctness during 1998-2004 that a particular journalist (now turned academic), who made a few unflattering references to Pervez Musharraf, abruptly found himself exiled from the Doordarshan studio because the PMO was apprehensive that seeing him on screen would offend the tender sensibilities of the man whom Vajpayee gave respectability to by inviting him to Agra soon after Musharraf's military coup against the elected Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif.

Should Modi become the Prime Minister and not succeed in ensuring that team Modi be very different from what team Vajpayee was, disillusion will set in very quickly among those who have flocked to his banner. The reported presence of some unusual (albeit well known) names within the list of BJP candidates indicates that this is a lesson that Modi has imbibed well."

http://nalapatarchive.blogspot.ca/2014/ ... l?spref=tw
Expect some explosion, in the form of Sushama attempting "Kalyan" on Modi, from "Lottas" as voting day gets nearer.
Last edited by gandharva on 18 Mar 2014 00:22, edited 3 times in total.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

This bravado about Modi should contest only one seat is not right. Adharmic forces have to vanquished and to do so we should not leave any stone unturned. Modi should fight from two seats one from an ultra-safe seat in Gujrat.
Consider the following. A massive attack happens in one of the famous temples in varnasi two days before election. What would EC do. Post pone that election by 1-2 months? What should Modi do in the mean time? There will be jockying for PM position and NM's lead would be gone by the time he comes back. There may be many more dirty trics played by pseudos/antinationals.
As a lot of Gurus have maintained too much is at stake this election. The alternate is decimation of Hinduism by Vatican controlled Congress in the next five years.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

SS is on a roll to get expelled. Lord Krishna showed the way with Sishupla. Once the claims get personal then she can be thrown out.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Anantha wrote:This bravado about Modi should contest only one seat is not right. Adharmic forces have to vanquished and to do so we should not leave any stone un tured. Modi should fight from two seats one from an ultra-safe seat.
This is absolutely correct. There is no reason for just one seat for NaMo.

In NaMo's case, he can make a good case of why he is opting for two seats. One is to do justice to his ethnicity and the other to do justice to his Dharma, and of course electoral considerations of Poorvanchal.

But a PM candidate should be allowed to fight from two seats. The proposition by a party or an alliance to form the govt is to a large extent dependent on their PM candidate winning an election and coming into Lok Sabha. In a Presidential form of government, the Presidential candidate fights the election from the whole country to assert his popularity in a majority of the electorate. So one can make some provision in Parliamentary form of government as well.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

She knows she will be in the dustbin after the elections, natural for her to do maximum damage now before the door is shown. She is like those Arabs who sided with their tribal men and ditched Dahir at the time of battle.
Gaddari Ka be Waqat hotta hai
Gaddari Waqat Pey Naa ho tho Kissi Kaam ki Nahi
She is using the last opportunity to needle and cry rape.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

She is carrying on LKA's mission.
Its his backing that empowers her.
Note his silence.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

As someone suggested, a decent known face of BJP should file from Vidisha as an independent. Let that be the insurance, if she really tries to damage, people shifty and vote for this guy. What good is a BJP politician who looses from Vidisha (sabotage or no sabotage)
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Once all the candidates have filed and been accepted, I would like Modi to sweep through Rae Bareili and Amethi appealing for the NDA candidates.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

fanne wrote:As someone suggested, a decent known face of BJP should file from Vidisha as an independent. Let that be the insurance, if she really tries to damage, people shifty and vote for this guy. What good is a BJP politician who looses from Vidisha (sabotage or no sabotage)
I suggested this earlier. I think it would be the right thing to do to not waste a seat, either by electing SSSssssssnake or by making her lose. BJP needs every seat possible especially one where BJP is really strong.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Anantha wrote:This bravado about Modi should contest only one seat is not right. Adharmic forces have to vanquished and to do so we should not leave any stone unturned. Modi should fight from two seats one from an ultra-safe seat in Gujrat.
Consider the following. A massive attack happens in one of the famous temples in varnasi two days before election. What would EC do. Post pone that election by 1-2 months? What should Modi do in the mean time? There will be jockying for PM position and NM's lead would be gone by the time he comes back. There may be many more dirty trics played by pseudos/antinationals.
As a lot of Gurus have maintained too much is at stake this election. The alternate is decimation of Hinduism by Vatican controlled Congress in the next five years.
You have convinced me sir!
I 400% agree with this.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

RajeshA wrote:
fanne wrote:As someone suggested, a decent known face of BJP should file from Vidisha as an independent. Let that be the insurance, if she really tries to damage, people shifty and vote for this guy. What good is a BJP politician who looses from Vidisha (sabotage or no sabotage)
I suggested this earlier. I think it would be the right thing to do to not waste a seat, either by electing SSSssssssnake or by making her lose. BJP needs every seat possible especially one where BJP is really strong.
Suresh Bhai Mehta needs to replicated on her.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

No LS ticket for Subramanian Swamy
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Anantha wrote:This bravado about Modi should contest only one seat is not right. Adharmic forces have to vanquished and to do so we should not leave any stone unturned. Modi should fight from two seats one from an ultra-safe seat in Gujrat.
Could you please email this post to Meenakshi Lekhi, Anantha ji? Its very important:

http://meenakshilekhi.com/contact.html
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

err...u can become PM from RS seat and an existing BJP RS member can give way for NM until he can contest a re-election.

or do a Lalu-Rabri, JJ - OPanneerselvam, etc and have a proxy for the interim time.

if bjp gets a mandate with NM as declared PM candidate it would be impossible to keep him out with silly shenanigans like having varanasi elections cancelled or whatever...
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Gus wrote:err...u can become PM from RS seat and an existing BJP RS member can give way for NM until he can contest a re-election.

or do a Lalu-Rabri, JJ - OPanneerselvam, etc and have a proxy for the interim time.

if bjp gets a mandate with NM as declared PM candidate it would be impossible to keep him out with silly shenanigans like having varanasi elections cancelled or whatever...

Gus, Arjun Singh and Pawar rue the day they agreed to let PVNR be the interim PM! In fact Arjun Singh didn't want to vacate the post of Leader of the Lok Sabha Congress party and had to be told he has to relenquish it.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Am waiting for sankuji to show up and show us excitables why all the fulminations against sussmao are baseless CTs only ...

Meanwhile, I'm starting to worry about why there's so much 'debate' on whether or not NM should contest from 2 places. Of course he should, why is there even a Q about it? Backup is always needed in the EVM era.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Folks,
NaMo does not have to be either in the Lok Sabha or the Rajya Sabha to become the PM. The perfect example of that is Deve Gowda, who was CM of Karnataka when he got kicked upstairs to become the PM. NaMo, like Deve Gowda, will have 6 months to get into either LS or RS to secure his position. Deve Gowda went to RS (he knew his PM-ship would not last, so he did not want to spend on a LS election at all). Even if NaMo by RM demography, or EVM magic loses, he can become the PM as long as he can get into the Parliament within 6 months.