Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Hariprasad
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Hariprasad »

Must Watch! Amit Shah is God's gift to India.
That was a super slap to the collective paid journos in the audience :rotfl:
Sore losers did not even clap at the end of his Q/A session.
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

^^Translation available anywhere?

Also, What is the point of denying JS his preferred seat. I don't quite understand the need for it.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^^ What is the point for JS preferring Barmer? He won from Darjeeling last and should try again. Or from any other seat if they are true leaders! If they are not confident to win, try to get a RS seat.

See., the way it works is that leaders are not just confident of their seat but also carry some 4-5 MP seats around and also some 20-30 MLA seats (in a large state)., in a small state a local visible leader should be able to carry 1-2 seats around and atleast 5-6 MLAs.

With all the visibilities, how many does Jaswant carries? Look at Maneka and Varoon, they are confident of their seats., quietly doing work for their constituents. That is what is needed and not some entitled hunt for a *safe* seat.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

rgsrini wrote:^^Translation available anywhere?

Also, What is the point of denying JS his preferred seat. I don't quite understand the need for it.
Vasundhara decided to show him his place for sabotage during 2008 elections. It costed BJP state govt. Refer to my post above about his opinion on Modi as PM. That will tell how much contempt he has for Modi. Good riddance, another white elephant and parasite from Vajpayee-Congress bites the dust.
Saral
BRFite

Post by Saral »

Wow, that Hindi Journo crowd were so damn pathetic.. Even worse than English language press. Amit Shah handled all the bullets with poise. Probably even NaMo couldn't have handled such crap.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

Hariprasad wrote:
Must Watch! Amit Shah is God's gift to India.
It was shocking to see the line of questioning, I was always under the impression that the Hindi media was more balanced!
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

VinodTK wrote:
Hariprasad wrote:
It was shocking to see the line of questioning, I was always under the impression that the Hindi media was more balanced!
The one Aanand Pradhan among journalists is member of CPI-ML. He stood as AISA (CPI-MLs student wing) candidate for the post of president of BHU's student union .
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

there is enormous vitriol in media against BJP, amit shah video explains this in ample, amit shah kept cool. Entire media is against (or was it managed that way to sabotage Amit SHah?) BJP, there is need for [extreme] caution. This confirms my notion that journos are in general dumb and worst students of the class, I have stated earlier one of the worst students in my class became journalist and is sub editor on aajtak now.

media will got to any extent to prove BJP=communal=anti muslim=anti national
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

IndraD wrote:there is enormous vitriol in media against BJP, amit shah video explains this in ample, amit shah kept cool. Entire media is against (or was it managed that way to sabotage Amit SHah?) BJP, there is need for [extreme] caution. This confirms my notion that journos are in general dumb and worst students of the class, I have stated earlier one of the worst students in my class became journalist and is sub editor on aajtak now.

media will got to any extent to prove BJP=communal=anti muslim=anti national
Looking at the way he handled these traitors should give you tremendous confidence in Namo's core team. There is no way a puny like RNS can sabotage him even if he wants to (i doubt that theory anyway).
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

IndraD wrote:This confirms my notion that journos are in general dumb and worst students of the class, ..
#mediatards!
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Looks like all anti NaMo brigade Hindi journalists were firing their ak 47s on Amit Shah. Wonderful to see his responses.
NaMo and his team should mark these journalists to see if they any illegal activities and unmask them. I suspect virtually all of them do have skeletons in their closet.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Hariprasad wrote: That was a super slap to the collective paid journos in the audience :rotfl:
There were several super slaps. Chew this

Non-journo journo: I am not a "journo" but some <paid god of Transparency international>., per Transparency International report., corruption in India came down by 0.2 points during the UPA-I and UPA-II.

Amit Shah: You must be the only person in the whole country to state that.

TOUCHE'. The guy slinkered into a hole.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

one thing which Amit said over and over to several journos is that they should be responsible and should not try to push India 3 decades back by playing Hindus vs muslims again and again. He has clarity , information and presence of mind. He handled almost 50 journos single handedly , proves that many foxes can't kill a tiger.
Last edited by IndraD on 23 Mar 2014 04:42, edited 1 time in total.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

duplicate, deleted
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

disha wrote:
IndraD wrote:This confirms my notion that journos are in general dumb and worst students of the class, ..
#mediatards!
Journalists may be from bottom of the class- that may not mean anything.
One of the reasons is the money factor . Many journalists do not make enough to keep their families in good stead. So easily succumb to follow the established path of sicularism anti NaMo which is currently paying their roti makaan.
Once the corrupt elites sicular brigade is removed. Many normal journalists will go back to their default mode.

Yes economic conditions improve Indian journalism to some extent. Alternative to sicularism will be set up easily.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

disha wrote: There were several super slaps. Chew this

Non-journo journo: I am not a "journo" but some <paid god of Transparency international>., per Transparency International report., corruption in India came down by 0.2 points during the UPA-I and UPA-II.

Amit Shah: You must be the only person in the whole country to state that.

TOUCHE'. The guy slinkered into a hole.
Did he find out by how much the corruption came down during the NDA regime.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

.2 points on number of incidents or number of politicians, or number of cases or rupayya amount ???

coming down even by .2% is a confirmation of doing corruption at 99.8%!!!!!!!!!!

record the statement, and file an FIR!
member_28502
BRFite

Post by member_28502 »

There is azimuthal shift in the need of the hour. N ew blood and chop the dead wood , the new (youth) can not grow under these dead wood weeping willows. Mithai wont work now we need kadwa truth to move ahead....

Deny one ticket to JS he ready to sabotage the party Khatta admi he becomes when the need of hour is Ekhatta, LKA is joker par excellence instead of shepherding the young with his past experience (if any of it is relavant to today) he switches sulk mode
Budha bada dukh deta hai desh ko, he even wanted to sabotage ABV telling RSS that ABV is soft...
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Modi to pay obeisance at Vaishnodevi on Mar 26, address rally
BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will pay obeisance at cave shrine of Vaishnodevi and address a public rally at Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir on March 26, a party official in Jammu said.

“Modi will address a public rally at Hiranagar in Kathua district of Jammu & Kashmir at 9 am on Wednesday,” State BJP General Secretary Bali Bhagat told reporters.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Saral wrote:Wow, that Hindi Journo crowd were so damn pathetic.. Even worse than English language press. Amit Shah handled all the bullets with poise. Probably even NaMo couldn't have handled such crap.
I saw only half the video, will watch the rest later.

Wow. Wow. I can't not say enough wows. Was that an ambush? Seriously, where did they pull those people?

Let me be very frank, I have immense problems with the religions Islam and Christianity, but I do not have hatred or takleef with Muslims and Christians. So I think it is only right to speak up for a fellow human being - be it if he is a Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jaina etc. So when there is injustice or unfairness, it is good to raise the issue for some discussion. But, my got, those people were batting for Muslims without any sound footing - all their points were based on some allegations which have never been proved in the society or court. These Ghosals, Agnihotris ityadi asked such stupid questions, it was mind boggling. What was even more infuriating is when these people seem to get angry.

Amit, patiently batted them like flies one after the other. The journos were left to mumble in anger. It is ridiculous, only Amit could have handled this. The attack kept droning one after the other without any respite. I watched at least 30 mins of non-stop attack. I am now so curious to watch how he handled the rest. Not once Amit shied away, he answered clearly and to the point. At certain times, I did feel Amit bhai should have said "yes, so what? that is how politics is".

That slap to the journalist could be heard on the moon, when Amit questioned how was it fair to allow Sonia, Mulayam and Rahul to empathize/oversee/fact-finding mission after the Muzzafarnagar riots, but prevent Rajnath, Susie and Arun. The journo tried to weasel out, but Amit pointed out "politics yaha se shooru hoti hain" {politics begins in such a way}. He mean the politics of divide and rule.

These guys were horrible. Rajdeep and Barkha would pale in comparison. However, it did look like a bunch of pigeons were attacking a lion. I just hope UP and Bihar is not filled with such people.

I think it is time for BRF to give the title "Veer" to Amit. Henceforth we should call him Veer Amit.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Saral wrote:Wow, that Hindi Journo crowd were so damn pathetic.. Even worse than English language press. Amit Shah handled all the bullets with poise. Probably even NaMo couldn't have handled such crap.
Whole show reminded of follwoing, said in the context of Hanuman Ji in the court of Ravana.

जिमि अहिगन महुँ गरुड़ असंका॥
As much afraid as Garuda in the midst of a number of serpents.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Which Way Now?

Vinod Mehta

Come May 16, Naren­dra Modi will be prime minister of India. And those of us who have been his critics since 2002 have some serious thinking to do. Should we put up the shutters, dust up our passports and chant the wise lines of the Rig Veda: This too shall pass? Or should we fashion some sensible strategy, a strategy which is constructive, and fair to the incoming PM?

My approach favours the latter. It is possible that Narendra Modi will live up to our worst expectations, conduct himself in a manner which gives us the shudders. It is, however, equally possible that in the interests of his new job, and in the interests of securing it for five years, we might see a Modi Mark II. What has been done in Gujarat in 2002 cannot be undone, although justice for the aggrieved remains a priority. Let’s not kid ourselves. Mr Modi will not apologise for his role in the 2002 riots. But he can compensate in other ways. :rotfl: :rotfl:

India is a vast, heterogeneous, multi-religious country—something that cannot have escaped Modi’s attention. Moreover, he will probably be running a coalition government. Thus, we have the probability he may turn out to be an ‘inclusive’ rather than ‘exclusive’ ruler. Some tentative signs of the reformed style are visible but it is too early to say if that is genuine or a campaign trick :rotfl: . Nevertheless, he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Ronald Reagan told Gorbachev, “Trust but verify.” I suggest we remove the word trust and stick with verify. Which places a special responsibility on pseudo-secularists to remain vigilant, sceptical (not cynical) and cautious. If Mr Modi wears the Vajpayee mantle, he must be encouraged and rewarded. Doubtless, living under Modi Raj is going to be trying and taxing. However, we should not run away from the responsibility.

In the meantime, let us give him the ‘chance’ he repeatedly asks for. Voltaire said, “Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.”

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?289854
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

In the meantime, let us give him the ‘chance’ he repeatedly asks for
:rotfl:

I think after may-16 its going to be parashuram redux. These presstitutes are going to meet the same fate as that of kshatriyas barring a few of them.
Somewhere i think a list and a file might have been already prepared for purging the society of these vermins. The top 3 names in the list could be 1.) Evoluteress 2.) Mentalika 3.) out-puke
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

arvin wrote:
In the meantime, let us give him the ‘chance’ he repeatedly asks for
:rotfl:
I think after may-16 its going to be parashuram redux. These presstitutes are going to meet the same fate as that of kshatriyas barring a few of them. Somewhere i think a list and a file might have been already prepared for purging the society of these vermins. The top 3 names in the list could be 1.) Evoluteress 2.) Mentalika 3.) out-puke
Presstitutes Tribe has made Bannu Quryza mistake by siding with enemy thus putting the civilization security of Nya Bharat in Jeopardy. The Upcoming leader of Bharat Mr M. Might be better of consulting with a genuine Maulvi Sahib to recommend the right punishment for this tribe.
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

The dynasty has 100% similarity with the CPC of China. The only difference being that CPC has realized that growth and jobs and nationalism are the tools to remain in power where as dynasty believes that doles are the tools to remain in power. Dynasty made a big mistake because it does not won the land in India. Its doles are chocking the growth and in turn chocking its money supply ( all kinds of debts/deficits are pilling up ). Without this money supply it will go out of power. While CPC has managed to have huge surplus , what dynasty has managed in a huge deficit and this deficit is going to pull them down in 2014 and beyond. It is all economics , stupid!
member_23658
BRFite

Post by member_23658 »

Kaun banega pradhanmantri (who will be the PM) program on ABP in Kashi. Posting this only for the end part : Towards the end, the entire crowd erupts in Har Har Modi chants, drowning out the AAP, Cong, SP, BSP guys completely.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

hanumadu wrote:
Is this the Hindi media which BRF keeps harping as to how "unbiased" they are compared to the English DDM?

They seem to be even worse than the English dorks! :-?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

In 2008 elections Jaswant and Shekhawat did their best to sabatoge BJP winning the state elections. He can hardly expect to be nominated for Lok sabha from Rajasthan.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

ramana wrote:In 2008 elections Jaswant and Shekhawat did their best to sabatoge BJP winning the state elections. He can hardly expect to be nominated for Lok sabha from Rajasthan.
Message for D4 ( Dagabaj4 ) from Boss..

O humnafas O humnawa , Tuu Dost Bann Kaar Dagga Naa Dey
Hummey Dar Hai Tumm Parr,Suunn Aaa Idhar..
Diya Jalne Se Pehle Tuu Bujha Naa Dey
Orr Desh Dharam Ka Dard Kanhi Owrr lamba Barra Na dey!!
Modi, Party Ka Dill Honsla Bulandh hai,, Congi Dhongi ka dar Nahi
Buss Khauf Apne Hi D4 Se Hai, Kanhi Apna hi Ghar Jala naa dey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYgG6SiX ... Q0iWPWV-O0
Begum Akhtar
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

Paid media is on a super drive now to show that NAMO is not in control in BJP. They are showing footages of vandals tearing up NAMO poster and burning effigies. They are also playing 24 X 7 footage of a small group of people saying "there is no Modi wave...", Rahul is good for people, AK 420 is crusader against corruption......
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

breaking news. 4 IM terrorists busted in Rajasthan planning to eliminate NAMO!
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

If Advani had gracefully agreed to retire and accept nomination to Rajya Sabha, all the other oldies and D4 would have followed suit and not created such ruckus.

One 86 year old man's moh for the PM's chair could bring back UPA3 or, even worse, the third front.

This way, even if Advani becomes the PM, he will have zero support from the ordinary workers of the BJP, or from the aam janta. He has truly destroyed his own legacy just as MMS has.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

The age of abv Advani is over.
the age of nami has perhaps began.
when new lion takes over pride, old weak incumbents must leave or perish and their camp followers chelas too.

tolerating this level of dissent so early is not good for nami.

so time to make an example of the Jaswant singh case to send a cold hard message out to the likes of with lord cong gen secy.
skaranam
BRFite

Post by skaranam »

gandharva wrote:

2004 - Manvendra Singh won the Lok Sabha Election
2009 - Manvendra Singh lost the same seat to Harish Choudhary of INC by 2 Lakh Votes
2013 - Jaswant wants to contest so that it can passed to his son Manvendra who is now a MLA under Vasundhara Raje.

It cannot be more simple than this. Jaswant wants to die-nasty politics....
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

sum wrote:
hanumadu wrote:
Is this the Hindi media which BRF keeps harping as to how "unbiased" they are compared to the English DDM?

They seem to be even worse than the English dorks! :-?
What is this that every now and then some worthy comes out and claims xyz is BRF's opinion? there are a bunch of active members here, they hardly converge on a single opinion, as is expected, and some hold a common opinion in some case. If they repeat it again and again, it does not become "BRF's" opinion.
Also note that these (election) are unusual times. A lot of people are taking and switching sides, or are being made to. Journos are no exception.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

in general people at large are afraid of losing the corruption culture.. this is the ground fact based on my last couple of months of desh visit feel factor. they like kala angrez factor to sustain coz the onlee reason is their black money ventures and illegal activities are not hindered by some new energetic indic setup. modi would mean some new thinking and stopping atleast some big % of corruption setup.

this is going to be hard for next gen thinking young india.. unless the younger india demographics change, it is going to be hard to remove corruption. the faster we down size governance, the faster we move away from corruption. big move to privitization of services - sewage, water, electricity, data, phones, transportation network, etc.. are the only way to advance..

i was thinking about IR alone.. what a pathetic setup! the railways needs to be privitized at priority #1.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

ramana wrote:In 2008 elections Jaswant and Shekhawat did their best to sabatoge BJP winning the state elections. He can hardly expect to be nominated for Lok sabha from Rajasthan.
is not jaswant the person who authored a book which said jinnah goody good Sardar saheb bad bad for which he was suspended from party, amongst the crowd baying for his head AFAIR NaMo was the leader
so why would a paki lover and a back stabber be given a tikit?
let him do all the melodrama if he contest independently then let him do that then he will have to spend
his own money and his son will be squeezed out so that will end the political career of both, I say ggo kassi go resign and contest independently
rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by rohitvats »

gandharva wrote: Jaswant Singh' father tried hard to convince Jodhpur royals to join Pak in'47.
Assuming this factoid is correct, is it supposed to mean anything or add in any way to the debate?
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Yes, Jaswant Singh was expelled for 10 months- note not suspended from BJP after his Jinnah book.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... eferral=PM

http://www.saharasamay.com/nation/676466702.html

At the time of his expulsion
At the time of his expulsion, Singh had lashed out at Advani, holding him partly responsible for the decision and not defending him in BJP meeting which took a decision to expel him. He had also attacked Advani on the Kandahar episode saying he was privy to the decision to free terrorists in exchange of hostages.

Advani, however, had said about a month after Singh's expulsion in August last year that he was not in agreement with the decision.

However, Singh praised Advani effusively Thursday.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

The Amit Shah video is a classic. A Royal Gir Lion surrounded by hyenas who can only howl but are no match to the Sher of Gujarat.Give me one reason why these hyenas should not be lined up and shot dead.

Don't get ahead of yourself. Such statements don't fall into the realm of civilized debate. - rohitvats.