Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

KJo
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by KJo »

I don't think anything anyone says will hurt NaMo. People have their own reasons and will vote or not vote for him based on that.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Dilbu wrote:What is it about? The interview.
Zee interviewer said they'd invited MMJ for nukkad debate but MMJ said I'm too senior to do that, so come to my home and have a 10 mins. interview instead.

During the interview first he said some things and later became very agitated and said "you don't ask me these question, I'll supply you the list of the questions and then you ask me...... delete this interview...." ,

"No I won't...." Zee man says.

"Then you can't leave my room with this interview....." : MMJ

"Give him the tape......." : Zee man

MMJ puts on the headphone watches the whole thing and deletes it.

"You can now take another interview, 1 hour OR 2 hours, this one I had only granted 10 mins." : MMJ

"No I won't..... this is not right!" : Zee man
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

They are showing empty chair for BJP spokesperson and saying no spokesperson is ready to defend MMJ.

****! 2 lakh votes of Brahmins in Kashi! Shivering in my jeans. :x
------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the break in 2 mins they'll show the clipping of what got mmj's goat.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Even if MMJ said NM is bad onlee it will hurt MMJ onlee. 2 lakh brahmins will vote based on what MMJ says? i don't think so. Namo will lose onlee. :(( :(( :((
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

If that is all there is to it ... theek hai
------------>
Meanwhile ..
India Today ‏@IndiaToday 3h

See what they have done to the Yamuna; it's an insult to Lord Krishna: @NarendraModi in Mathura, UP. News Flash: http://goo.gl/vH4mnO
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

At the max this MMJ controversy can hit him personally, there is no possibility of that affecting NM changes nation wide. Why would Brahmins in UP be angry because MMJ asked deletion? I would think, it might create support for him in the Brahmin vote who thinks one of their own is victimized.
R_Kumar
BRFite

Post by R_Kumar »

^MMJ is very arrogant. I watched his interview when he was a HRD minister. I still remember his one line "How dare you talk like this? Do you know who I am?" After that I never liked him.
Everyone needs to learn from Modi how to remain calm in interview.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

DDM meanwhile is running togadia comments non-stop and lambasting modi over it.
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

Question: Why are there posters across Kanpur that say only “Abki baar BJP Sarkar” and not ‘Abki baar Modi Sarkar”?
MMJ: There are both posters. Enough numbers.

At this point, the interviewer asks if MMJ has checked if there are equal number of posters conveying both messages all across Kanpur. I believe the interviewer also insinuates later that the Kanpur BJP is just tolerating MMJ and that they reality is NaMo. MMJ gets agitated after this and tells him that he believes the interviewer is trying to be mischievous.

That is all there is to this. MMJ thought the question about the posters was a mischievous leading question. Nothing to harm NaMo and I doubt if this will even harm MMJ.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

R_Kumar wrote:^MMJ is very arrogant. I watched his interview when he was a HRD minister. I still remember his one line "How dare you talk like this? Do you know who I am?" After that I never liked him.
Everyone needs to learn from Modi how to remain calm in interview.
I agree. Or leave graciously, sans any natak. A neta who understands, there is no off-the-record in political life, survives and prospers, all the rest can be made katputlis or destroyed.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

MMJ has no public backing anymore. Whatever he does, says has no value and no impact. Do not be afraid.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Dhananjay wrote: 8)

Found that great vishvanathan article, posted by Sushupti ji, although he tries to abuse NaMo as much as he can there are very good insights about the way of working by NaMo. No wonder dienasty hounds, turdesai, durkha butt went after him from beginning:
Narendra Modi the man behind the mask
DC | 22nd Sep 2013

The ultimate pracharak...

by Shiv Visvanathan

<snip>
Modi is us.
<snip>

http://archives.deccanchronicle.com/130 ... ehind-mask
http://archives.deccanchronicle.com/130 ... ?page=show
http://archives.deccanchronicle.com/pri ... ?page=show
Chanakya is going to remove the thorny bushes by the very roots. Pouring sweet chhachh and honey in the hollows of roots for insects to eat whatever is left. :twisted:

Thanks for that article. Somehow missed that the first time round. The whole series is better enjoyed with a beer.

Always knew, shiv vishvanathan would be the best man to voice the collective constipacy of his tribe of pseudo-secularist.

Do svidaniya, shiv vishvanathan.
Last edited by member_20317 on 21 Apr 2014 17:50, edited 1 time in total.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

kapilrdave wrote:
BijuShet wrote:Raj Thackeray's CNN-IBN interview with Rajdeep Sardesai : (did not see this posted before.)

RT hits back RS about his body posture, tone of voice (between 2:20 - 2:50)
:rotfl:

Now a days every tom-d-h shows middle finger to these so called opinion makers. Everyone was so fearful of these scums for so long. NM was the first one who started showing them their place and still won the elections handsomely. I think the fact is dawning to every politicians that these jokers neither have any hold on people nor have any credibility. In fact, bashing them publically fetches more fans to you :rotfl: . I'm 400% sure that this interview has harmed RS's credibility (whatever is left) but RT has only gained out of it.
turdeep-ornab have interviewed in hindi so congi-rjd-sp-bsp-jd(u) can show to people in hindi belt how - anti-bihari, anti-UP Raj Thackrey is hand in glove with NaMo.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

rajithn wrote:Question: Why are there posters across Kanpur that say only “Abki baar BJP Sarkar” and not ‘Abki baar Modi Sarkar”?
MMJ: There are both posters. Enough numbers.

At this point, the interviewer asks if MMJ has checked if there are equal number of posters conveying both messages all across Kanpur. I believe the interviewer also insinuates later that the Kanpur BJP is just tolerating MMJ and that they reality is NaMo. MMJ gets agitated after this and tells him that he believes the interviewer is trying to be mischievous.

That is all there is to this. MMJ thought the question about the posters was a mischievous leading question. Nothing to harm NaMo and I doubt if this will even harm MMJ.
So ZEE news had a f@rt. Big deal. Should have expected this from the morons.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Dhananjay wrote:turdeep-ornab have interviewed in hindi so congi-rjd-sp-bsp-jd(u) can show to people in hindi belt how - anti-bihari, anti-UP Raj Thackrey is hand in glove with NaMo.
Why Raj, everybody knows Shiv Sena and their view on migrants. Nothing new. Paid media will not succeed.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Meeting Modi: Spartan surroundings, no fuss, all business
Smita Prakash, Editor, News, Asian News International, recalls the behind the scenes action during her recent television interview with Narendra Modi in Gandhinagar.

6.30 am: Drive into the home of Gujarat Chief Minister and Bharatiya Janata Party prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi. There are peacocks ambling in the small verdant garden, koels cooing in the trees. A small batch of very courteous policemen, who don't even check our ids, wave our cars in.

I am a bit uncomfortable. Isn't this man very high on the hit list of terror groups? Why this chivalrous trust? I am used to the rude, unforgiving checks by the Special Protection Group. But then our equipment is checked thoroughly. Metal detectors and body frisking and we are ushered in, into the house. Very professional.

6.40 am: The foyer has five feet tall-seated Buddha made of wood. Mentally thinking... the so-called 'Hindu fundamentalist' leader does not have pictures, portraits or sculptures of Shivaji or Hanuman or Ganesh at the place where he meets guests. No photographs or paintings of 'the leader' either.

The room where we are seated and offered tea or coffee is spartan. Tacky plastic flowers in a planter, the smell of phenyl, a man is swabbing the floor, no incense or sign of any ostentation or religious symbolism as yet. As you can guess, I am a disbeliever; I have my scanners on... cleverly trying to find any signs of megalomania that Modi is accused of.

6.50 am: I ask for coffee, not for any symbolic reason, I just don't drink tea. (Modi's oft-repeated claim that he still has the simplicity of a tea vendor has become a mantra for his followers). I am holding fast to my desire to be as neutral as possible in the interview. My questions are beyond the riots of 2002, beyond Hindutva and beyond hate speeches.

The interview is not for ratings; I don't work for a channel. It is not going to be one-upmanship because my subscribers will probably edit out my face anyway (later saw to my surprise that my questions were not edited out).

The interview has to cater to ANI's clients in the south; there are more television channels in the south than the north. The questions have to be a mix of domestic political for local clients and international policy based for ANI's foreign clients. There are many tugs and pulls going on in my mind.

7.00 am: Two of Modi's aides walk in, a little chit-chat about elections and we get straight to the point. What would the theme of the interview be? I tell them knowing fully well they expect me to not back down on anything. My last conversation with Modi was in 2011; I have been waiting for an interview since then. But I don't tell them this.

I just discuss some of the questions, they don't draw any Laxman rekhas. I also know they will not have any time to brief Modi because we are about to start filming, Modi is on the way.

7.20 am: I check the set. It is bare minimum, two ordinary chairs, and one prop of a statue of Vivekananda and some potted plants. The floor tiles are clean and white. My mind immediately goes to a recent interview that I had done of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. Glistening Italian marble, walls pasted with pictures of Mulayam Singh Yadav, installations of cycles (his party's election symbol).

This room too like others is bare. Nothing on the walls, not even a carpet. We make a request to bring one from somewhere in the house. In my mind I am thinking, if he becomes prime minister, this man is going to turn 7 Race Course Road (the PM's official residence) into a monastery at this rate!

A cameraman from the Gujarat information ministry sets up his camera alongside ours. All the chief minister's interviews are recorded by his government department too. Excellent. I am impressed. I recall advising a former prime minister about this, many years ago. All chief ministers have huge information departments and yet such a basic thing as recording media interviews is not done. IAS officers sit in the room, taking notes!

7.50 am: Modi arrives without any fanfare. Alone, no chamchas, no hangers-on, no attendants. We are ushered into his office and exchange pleasantries. The first thing that catches my eye is the colour of his kurta and jacket. It is a combination of orange and green. I wonder if I should tell him to change. The colours look very bold for television, but I hold my tongue.

Waiting for him to tell me not to go beyond 20 minutes or half hour, to tell me how he is very busy with campaigning, to tell me how he has rejected x-y-z journalist and granted an interview to me, in other words make me feel small, indebted... all tactics used by other powerful politicians to set the mood for an interview. He does none of that. He does not lay down any dos and don'ts.

8.00 am: We climb up the stairs to the conference room where the set is, nobody holds doors open for him, no elevator, no perfuming the area for 'Netaji'. And this happens for chief ministers and prime ministers. I have interviewed several of them to see how their staff makes their surroundings very pretty and pleasing.

A glass of warm water has been placed before the chief minister... the strain on his voice because of a marathon number of rallies he has addressed, makes me wonder whether he will be able to go on for more than 30 minutes. No box of tissues to wipe the sweat off his forehead as the air-conditioning has been switched off for the shoot. Either his staff is not used to television shoots or else they have been instructed not to pamper their boss.

Seventy minutes later we are done with the interview. Modi does not ask me "Kab chalaoge? Kahaan chalogey? Yeh edit kar do. Voh kyun poocha?" No orders, no requests. I am quite uncomfortable. This is not what I expected. But then I smile to myself. In a way I know I am right. The best interviews are the unscripted ones.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

^^ Can somebody post this on twitter? I don't have access to it
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

News Traders in action
THE NEWSHOUR ‏@thenewshour 2h

On the Newshour tonight: Is the BJP nervous and jittery that it will lose the Hindu vote if it takes on Togadia?
Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Post by Yogi_G »

There was once an anti-Sai Baba documentary on BBC where MMJ was interviewed. He put the Germannic tribe interviewer to her rightful place by a thorough dressing down on camera. MMJ may be arrogant but I admire him for the fact that he recognizes the supremacy of the 7000+ years Indic civ (according to linear western models onleee) and rightfully put that overnight rich BBC reporter to her rightful place. Even in latest BJP manifesto he mentioned about the greatness of Indic civ and how it was the scientific epicentre of the world.

We need people like him if not for their administrative capabilities, atleast for being a non-Macualite and transferring this Indic pride from time to time to juniors.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

abhijitm wrote:
Dhananjay wrote:turdeep-ornab have interviewed in hindi so congi-rjd-sp-bsp-jd(u) can show to people in hindi belt how - anti-bihari, anti-UP Raj Thackrey is hand in glove with NaMo.
Why Raj, everybody knows Shiv Sena and their view on migrants. Nothing new. Paid media will not succeed.
They never succeeded and will never succeed. MMJ "expose" will have 0 effect. I enjoy every single news anchor being bashed by no-matter-whom. I like it even when oweisi mocks Arnab. He deserves it for the kind of drama-bazi he does on TV. The current crop of jurnos need to be destroyed to grow a more sane and neutral crop of jurnos. We want to watch news, not their opinions! Now if only someone does same to the print media as well.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

These xpose or breaking news are just a f@rt in the cacophony of so many smells floating in this election season. So the assumptions are:
1. MMJ will lose election based upon one interview where he just deleted the interview.
2. Brahmin voters will be angry (Which anyways some one commented were in BSP camp now)
3. Somehow this will hurt NaMo
4. Somehow MMJ is now voice and leader of Brahmins in UP (Although he found it hard to get elected last time from Varanasi)
5. Somehow MMJ is a bad character who is no longer fit for Cabinet position
6. Mysteriously people give a fu(k about such interviews on TV
7. All senior leaders are anti-Modi even though half of them would get re-elected with wide margins all thanks to Sh. NaMo bhai
8. That politicians are idiots and don't know which way the wind is blowing

Stop this Lungi dance and at the expense of getting Dilbu throw chappals at me, This election is only about Narendra Bhai Modi and no one else. Rest all are probably A.K.Hangal of Sholey in this movie except for AK49 who is little below the first Dacoit killed by Gabbar in his famous 'kitne aadmi the - Sardar AAP ka namak jhaya hai sardar' scene.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

VikasRaina wrote:... Smart politicians switched sides and hopped onto Modi Bandwagon and most of them will reap benefits.

So this is not a simple wave. This is event of our life time which will change India forever.
mark my words.. these men will bring down Modi in power.

cleansing is required at global levels. only capable uncorrupt people should be in party.
party should clean itself first before preaching. this is the backbone for long living. future can't be about kangrez dynasty corrections, but much more. for now, only Modi Ji qualifies that. rest all need cleansing.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

ABP News ‏@abpnewstv 2h

#Ghoshanapatra with BJP's PM candidate Narendra Modi soon on ABP News. Watch: http://www.abplive.in/india/2014/04/21/ ... 1T1CVOIy_I … pic.twitter.com/NRX9WpnqSO
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

kapilrdave wrote:
abhijitm wrote:Why Raj, everybody knows Shiv Sena and their view on migrants. Nothing new. Paid media will not succeed.
They never succeeded and will never succeed. MMJ "expose" will have 0 effect. I enjoy every single news anchor being bashed by no-matter-whom. I like it even when oweisi mocks Arnab. He deserves it for the kind of drama-bazi he does on TV. The current crop of jurnos need to be destroyed to grow a more sane and neutral crop of jurnos. We want to watch news, not their opinions! Now if only someone does same to the print media as well.
First and foremost Supreme Court must stop this so called media running extra judiciary system. These journos are nothing but media naxals. Those naxals run their own courts with the power of gun and these journos do the same using media as a weapon. This has been going on for far too long. One should not get intimidated by their appearance, their language. These are sophisticated media naxals. As simple as that. If Supreme Court can denounce Khaps then they must stop these media juries. No matter what, if Supreme Court clears a person then media must not continue to run campaign against him/her on that subject. Never happen in western media but this desi media cross the line every now and then. This must be stopped.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

^how do you stop the media without paying them?
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Thought leadership - Humbleness is quality, but not having it is not a deal breaker
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Guys all these cheap expose, exposes no one but media (and by extension congress).
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

works as long as the dealer is not humbled :)
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

chaanakya wrote:Mindspace of Indians is occupied by NaMo, Pappu has come out as incapable to think coherently, unable to speak clearly and afraid to lead when given Chance.

All calculations of Poll Pundits stop at the door of Polling Stations. What button common man is going to push inside the voting compartment, will be dictated by the hope for future and not by caste calculations. NaMo has given hope for future.
This us absolutely correct. Just last weekend I was at a temple to ore firm my dad's shraddha karma. The priest studied in tirupathi from when he was 8 or 10 years old with quite a bit of Vedic knowledge. Anyways I digress. I knew fifth last 14 years and he performed all sans karats for our children. Only recently he told me that one of his nephews has studied IT, from a "beeda kutumbam" (poor family) and would I able to get him some employment? He is ready to go any where in India. I am sure thaT family would vote for anybody who is going to improve the economy not to Italian "Brahmins" who have no idea of the tribulations of the majority Indians. There is certain empathy almost like mind reading that people who rose up from the ranks in any of the parties. Imposition from abroad will not work in India's case. Or so one hopes.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Nijalingappa wrote:SwamyG >> Its Murali

We just raised a lot of money for one more clinic in WB, a donor from Chicago has donated huge tract of Land for the Hospital
I did not understand the reference?
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

human brains are such... require strong core nature otherwise can sway with dorkness carried in the air.. this behavior is fundamental to all bandwagon and mobbing theory.. many mobs form, more with boundary values being converted to moblets, and later these scums scatter having no association with mob. same mob mindsets would watch a person die getting beaten in public, and will raise hands, what is their say in such matters when police harakiri will nail them to jail.

bottom: can't ignore setups.. can't ignore bandwagons.. can't ignore leaders to change the setup. that should be the message if we can covert all those boundary walas, distanting walas and those who have given up.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Guys, my tweet on Why Modi?

Pls RT as you like - https://twitter.com/RamaY_BRF/status/45 ... to/1/large
Sidd
BRFite

Post by Sidd »

Narendra Modi the man behind the mask
DC | 22nd Sep 2013

The ultimate pracharak...

by Shiv Visvanathan

<snip>
Modi is us.
<snip>

http://archives.deccanchronicle.com/130 ... ehind-mask
http://archives.deccanchronicle.com/130 ... ?page=show
http://archives.deccanchronicle.com/pri ... ?page=show
This guy is a big AAPTARD.
Klaus
BRF Oldie

Post by Klaus »

Question to Atri ji & Brihaspati ji, is Poonam Mahajan a suitable future candidate for the chair in case NM is to be 'shielded' in a certain manner in order that the leadership can be effectively camouflaged during certain crisis?

There's only a couple of female candidates, both of them climbing the ladder who appear to have the needed 'gumption' to pull it off, & no Sushma Swaraj is not one of them.
Sidd
BRFite

Post by Sidd »

VikasRaina wrote:
BSP fortress looking shaky in UP in some parts but lately showing signs of breach being filled with news of Brahmins voting for BSP.
Someone pls tell me who are these Brahmin voters who would waste their vote on BSP instead of voting for NaMo. I mean if you can't stand for someone defending your future generations from annihilation by hordes of RoP ravaging towns and villages, then I guess you deserve state of no job, no future, no money, costly food and no security for your girls.
Ask Jats who woke up and smelled the coffee after the riots.

Without getting into Caste divide of Ganga belt, What benefit would they accrue by voting for BSP in national election which they haven't till now ?
I guess sometimes we outsiders can't understand how the mind works in these belts.
Any vote for SP/BSP/TMC/JD/Commies/DMK/YSR in LS election is a vote for congress and further destruction of Bharat.
I am sorry but this news about Brahmins being angry with BJP in UP and voting for other parties is pure BS. Post RJB Brahmins have been voting for BJP even in worst of times majority of the community vote has gone to BJP. In UP BJP is known as the Brahmin Bania party and that is for very good reason. Opinion polls after opinion polls have shown 65-70% of Brahmin vote going for BJP in UP.

There are some RW posters on Twitter(you know who they are) some of them masquerading as psephologist or friends of psephologist s who for some reason have deep hatred of Brahmins and do not let go of any chance of portraying them as Mir Jaffers of the Hindu community.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

KJoishy wrote:I don't think anything anyone says will hurt NaMo. People have their own reasons and will vote or not vote for him based on that.
In depends on what one says. eg many claim that NaMo is ace administrators. well, if one prepares the list of students who passed out from Municipal Schools in Ahmedabad , and then managed to pass 12th class, then that "list" can do a lot of damage to the perception that NaMo is ace administrators. Because the list is empty !! IOW, that empty list will prove that NaMo couldnt improve administration of Ahmedabad Municipal Schools. In fact , during 1960s, students passing from Ahmedabad Municipal Schools used to later on get admission even in medicine !!!

Preparing this list is volumnious taslk, as schools and education dept dont have information on what students do after they pass from 7th class. So one will have to manually visit several schools, obtain the list of students' names and addresses who passed out 7th class year wise, approach the students and then find out if they cleared 12th class exam. I wanted to make this empty-list, but I couldnt find time and I dont have money to hire staff. I asked many RSS, VHP, BJP, Congress, PUCL, AAP etc activists to make this list of "municipality students who passed 12th class". But none showed any interest --- too busy with slogan shouting. Now just two days, I got a bright idea to make that list within few days by just spending few hours and some Rs 2 lakhs !! I plan to make this "empty" list in a few days and publish it.

Now my goal is NOT to do damage to anyone's reputation. But to publicize law-drafts needed to Municipal Schools, something that most NaMo-bhakts find below their dignity to even talk about. To publicize law-drafts needed to improve Municipal Schools, I need to give proof positive to activists across India on how bad they are !! and explain to activists why improving Muncipal Schools is must to save Hinduism from Missionaries, and so forth.

My point is : there are many HARD DATA points things that can damage NaMo. It all depends on what one is saying
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Buddha's wife: Yashodara
Mahavirs wife: Yashoda
Modi's wife: Yashoda
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

I don't think Raj Thackrey gives interviews etc in English.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Sidd wrote:
There are some RW posters on Twitter.
I agree with your assessment. BTW what is RW posters ?
Vriksh
BRFite

Post by Vriksh »

Mehtaji... the problem has always been the implementation of laws... the better way is to work to make Modi win and in the process convince him of your many excellent ideas. In time they will get implemented.

Even though I am inclined to agree with you I just don't see a lone wolf fighting the rot in the system by itself. When Rohan marches on Mordor, the Hobbits have a role to play and it is definitely not to start trying prove themselves Aragorn and in the process lose the war
Sidd
BRFite

Post by Sidd »

Sanku wrote:
Sidd wrote:
There are some RW posters on Twitter.
I agree with your assessment. BTW what is RW posters ?
RW= Right Wing.