Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by vivek.rao »

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/ls-el ... 140428.htm
Priyanka sweeps out of Varanasi
April 28, 2014 16:14 IST

Her calculation goes that Arvind Kejriwal, not Ajay Rai, can take on Modi better. Illustration: Uttam Ghosh/Rediff.com

Priyanka Gandhi will not campaign for Congress nominee Ajay Rai in Varanasi after all.

In Priyanka's scheme of things, Varanasi is almost a lost cause for the Congress, and her presence could end up helping the BJP's Narendra Modi against Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal.

Congress sources say Priyanka's decision not to visit Varanasi is based on some "cold realities".

Priyanka's feedback is that Kejriwal is better placed to pose some sort of a challenge to Modi than Rai.

Secondly, her presence in the temple town will undermine her position as a future leader of the Congress party.

Moreover, the bulk of Muslim voters are inclined to vote for Kejriwal than Rai.

A decision on Priyanka's future role in the party will be taken after May 16 when the election results will be known.
One press conference on Damaadgate, the Infira Gandhi protege hope of scumbag PRESSTITUTE is pooping all over and out of varnasi.

It is our unfortunate low self esteem of low class media that scums like Sonia,PAPPU and PAPPINI are even discussed as serious candidates. These scums will be filtered in the first scan of any other democratic process
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

so who is scrambling like panic-stricken rats ????
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

KLP Dubey
BRFite

Post by KLP Dubey »

vivek.rao wrote:
Priyanka Gandhi will not campaign for Congress nominee Ajay Rai in Varanasi after all.

Ganpat Rai is truly left bare-azzed now :D !
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Why do I think Modi is deliberately inviting a vicious attack from the secular brigade on himself. He is taunting them to rake up the 2002 riots. This is not to imply that he does not care about the KP issue. He provoked Mamta by raking up the painting issue which seems to have been bought by the chit-fund fraud guy/company. In return he was called the butcher of Gujarat. Wonder what it will be this time.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

I guess NaMo's challenge is to appear as a challenger and not an incumbent. The organized manner in which he appears and delivers the campaign, makes many people forget that he is the challenger, given the way he is portrayed in MSM by AAP.

This is Modi's way to remind the people, that he is the challenger and not the establishment. His message is more "mainstream" than even Congress which has to keep announcing increasingly unconstitutional and fiscally untenable schemes to maintain the fight.

All these "stones" thrown by different "secular netas" is a power boost for him.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Bad evening everyone,

Here I come with a needle to burst all balloons and spoil the party.
Neela wrote:"For persecuted Hindus , India is their last refuge and we will welcome them."
"Illegal BDs will be sent packing"
We heard that from LKA\ABV in 1994-1998. None proposed any law-draft to seek/prove who is Bangladeshi and who is not. And there is NO law-draft in Modifesto or NaMo'wesbite. So as of now, consider it as sincere as it was from LKA\ABV in 1994-1998.

===
hanumadu wrote:If Bangaladesh refuses to accept their illegal immigrants, Modi should put them in a refugee camp on the border in squalid conditions. Then there will be no need for BD to accept them. The illegals will find a way into BD themselves just as they found a way into India.
Modifesto or NaMo's website has no such proposal. This can be 1 of 100s of wishes people have about NaMo-sarkar. Instead of making wishes, I request all to make plan-B i.e. action list if and when NaMo becomes (ABV2 + massive FDI) and nothing more. And (ABV2 + massive FDI) will be more damaging than ABV1 because people will sleep due to massive short term prosperity FDI will bring.

===
vic wrote: An RSS person told me that apart from Sangh Parivaar Organisations, RSS members are running 200,000 independent NGOs which are UNCONNECTED and UNFUNDED by RSS on personal efforts and personal funds. RSS has never asked these organizations till date to help BJP as they are apolitical but imagine MODI EFFECT which has forced these bodies to pitch in.
Since 1925, RSS and these organizations have been funded by temple owners, ex-kings, ex-landlords and then by BJP-govts. Running an organization is a huge huge loss making business. No one can create such large network by self-funding for long.

The reason for strong Modification across Sangh Parivar is that whole RSS-parivar now sees NaMo as last and only hope. The population of Hindus is shrinking in numbers, Bangladeshis are moving in by hoards, China is strengthening, Missionaries are expanding in India, MNC-owners's companies in India are growing day by day, islamists are growing stronger and stronger. Right in Gujarat, the rumor mills say that muslim % population has grown from 9% to 12% , and Christians from 1.5% to 7% in past 10 years !!! So there is deep panic and sense of hopelessness in rank and file of Sangh Parvar bodies. And the fact that MNC-owners were able create a media frenzy that got AAP 30% of Delhi votes created a shudder in dec-2013. So Sangh Parivar was left with only two options --- Modify or start working for law-drafts to fix India. But the issue of fixing law is not acceptable to Indian elitemen who make several nefarious gains from existing bad law-drafts. So they Modified themselves.

And by Modification, they made task of MNC-owners and Missionaries easy. They just need to corner and bring down one guy, i.e. NaMo, and whole Parivar will crumble like castle of sand. And with that, a deep cut will come on psyche of Hindus making them easy to convert. That made victory more necessary. And for victory, NaMo was fored to make several compromises on FDI, color of lotus, giving up temple agenda etc. IOW, MNC-owners and Missionaries made more gains. Come jun-2014, MNC-owners threaten NaMo-govt with massive FDI-pullout and demand giant concessions, which NaMo will have to give and that will make India far more vulnerable in future. Solution I propose is on my facebook page. Another solution is to put me in ignore list so that such bad news dont come to you anymore.

=====
Victor wrote:Packing off BDs is easier said than done and all of our options are terrible to non-existent. Congress/UPA made sure they become a permanent sore on India's @rse as one of their lasting gifts to the country. I truly appreciate Modi's assertions but the devil is in the details. Bangladesh will NEVER accept these people who according to them (and of course the UPA) are merely Muslim, Bengali/Sylheti-speaking citizens of India who miraculously appeared in Assam, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore etc out of thin air. ...
It is TRIVIALLY easy to seek, prove, improison and expel all Bangladeshis. Its another thing that NaMo cant use these ways as they dont fit with needs of BJP's owners aka Indian-elitemen and MNC-owners. I have given these TRIVIAL ways in my book.

===

Arun Menon wrote:^^It will be difficult, but a start would be to REALLY fence the bangla border and give SEVERE penalties to all those officials and BSF personnel that make money off of illegal immigration.
Fencing is neither needed, and will NOT reduce infiltration even by 1%. What IMO we need to reduce infiltration and expel existing Bangladeshi is given in my book

====

The pix is NOT on NaMo at all. It is on Raj Thakare . It is very graphic in nature. Uddhav-fans are requested not to click it .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=622881107795736

See you all tomorrow
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 28 Apr 2014 16:40, edited 1 time in total.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

SRoy wrote:RajeshA,

You can't apply such rule retroactively.

At the time of partition there was no compulsion on anyone to move by 15th of August 1947.
For your kind of information, border were officially open for migrations till 1965.
1971, was again taken as a cut-off date to account for those who had to flee mass killings in East Pakistan.

I know people in our ancestral village who had migrated as late as 1955, have done full 35 years of military service and served in 2 wars. Question of "allowing" or "not allowing" does not arise for these people. Their citizenship rights are as good as ours.

Infiltration rollback exercise is setup for failure already with these types of ivory tower proposals.
Modi has said that Hindus would always have the right of refuge in India. So obviously for Hindus, there is no cutoff date! Also anybody who has served in India's armed forces has done his duty to Desh and there is no question of such a person to not be considered citizen.

But I don't see a reason for allowing Pakistanis (West or East) to get their own country and still want to spread themselves in India as well.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

fanne wrote:RM what is thr ground read in WB? Particularly the seats where BJP is percieved to be in Contest?
there is a definite modi wave but bjp organisation is non-existent in most places and unorganised where it's not. they will surely get 10-15% votes but I am still not convinced about winning.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Rahul M wrote:modi truly believes in the chanakyan adage "fires and enemies should be put out completely". that much is evident from his record in gujarat.
if someone is intent of positioning himself or herself as an enemy of his, it's simply a bad move.
and thats why I have no faith in your theory that sith lords will be let off by turning approvers. someone else not so valuable could be let off if they talk.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KLP Dubey wrote:
vivek.rao wrote:

Ganpat Rai is truly left bare-azzed now :D !
G@ndfatrai??
Kanson
BRF Oldie

Post by Kanson »

Patni wrote:No question of an alternate PM candidate, we will cross 272 in the Lok Sabha: Amit Shah

How many seats would you predict for BJP?

My conservative assessment is that NDA will exceed 272 seats.
My conservative assessment is that NDA will exceed 272 seats.

That is only a conservative assessment. If that is so, what is the expected seats?
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Singha wrote:
Rahul M wrote:modi truly believes in the chanakyan adage "fires and enemies should be put out completely". that much is evident from his record in gujarat.
if someone is intent of positioning himself or herself as an enemy of his, it's simply a bad move.
and thats why I have no faith in your theory that sith lords will be let off by turning approvers. someone else not so valuable could be let off if they talk.
well, I was not convinced he is the sith lord. useful but expendable to the mafia IMHO.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

vivek.rao wrote:http://www.rediff.com/news/report/ls-el ... 140428.htm
Priyanka sweeps out of Varanasi
April 28, 2014 16:14 IST

Her calculation goes that Arvind Kejriwal, not Ajay Rai, can take on Modi better. Illustration: Uttam Ghosh/Rediff.com

In Priyanka's scheme of things, Varanasi is almost a lost cause for the Congress, and her presence could end up helping the BJP's Narendra Modi against Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal.

Congress sources say Priyanka's decision not to visit Varanasi is based on some "cold realities".

Priyanka's feedback is that Kejriwal is better placed to pose some sort of a challenge to Modi than Rai.

Secondly, her presence in the temple town will undermine her position as a future leader of the Congress party.

Moreover, the bulk of Muslim voters are inclined to vote for Kejriwal than Rai.

A decision on Priyanka's future role in the party will be taken after May 16 when the election results will be known.
One press conference on Damaadgate, the Infira Gandhi protege hope of scumbag PRESSTITUTE is pooping all over and out of varnasi.

It is our unfortunate low self esteem of low class media that scums like Sonia,PAPPU and PAPPINI are even discussed as serious candidates. These scums will be filtered in the first scan of any other democratic process

You can also expect some cross-voting by congis to AK. Also, with QEM out and some EVM magic and lo! we may have a close call which is exactly what AK was hoping when he decided to stand against Modi.

Any vote for AK feeds into his ego and media will be filled with it for a long time.
vic
BRF Oldie

Post by vic »

With BJP seats at 220 Modi will be dependent on power brokers like Jaitely (NDA 276)

With BJP seats at 240 Modi will be able to chart his development agenda without interference and bargaining. (NDA 310)

With BJP seats at 260 Modi will be usher new ERA in India and Dynasty will shrivel and die. Concept of Muslim appeasement will die off for a long time. (NDA 350)
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

I think BJP should have asked some president of the Muslim weaver's association to stand as candidate from Varanasi, especially as Mukhtar Ansari is not standing.

That way the Muslim votes would have gone to him rather than to Kejriwal.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Khujli getting tacit support from congi insiders in Banaras (twitter), Ajay Rai upset with party. One lookalike of Osama from Bihar is standing election in Banaras. Plus muslims are being mobilized by BJP's cadres. FB is abuzz with Khujli visiting all muslims areas one by one there, trying to cover as many houses as possible. With S cap on
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Like mumbai it remains to be seen how many Tripathis, Chaturvedis, Shuklas, Agarwals, Srivastavas and Joshis will be missing from voter list in Varanasi on the day of voting. The mofos in this country have a lot of time at their hands to do something on similar lines as Mumbai and since Modi is contesting here such tactics are a fair game.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

How about Ajay Rai withdraws his candidature miffed at congress' lack of support and joins BJP!! :) If Modi wins, he literally becomes defacto guy there. Ansari gets screw**!

This is my crazy mind thinking! (Its not too way off, he had won elections on BJP ticket before)
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Well the Varanasi populace will have no one to blame but themselves if they don't get off their tushes and check their names RIGHT NOW.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

johneeG wrote: Hari saar,
Modi is not playing irrational. His entire campaign has been very careful calibration of Hindhuthva and development. Whenever development quotient becomes more, he bring in Hindhuthva. Whenever Hindhuthva quotient becomes more, he stresses development. He is being wise by maintaining both flanks properly. And at the same time, he keeps the dynasty under attack by corruption. It is a very good and simple strategy with perfect execution.
100 yrs.

No point achieving a poor, war stricken & wounded Hindu Rashtra.
Bharat should emerge as a developed, strong economic power as it removes the Burkha of Secularism.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

corrected...
Congress sources say Priyanka's decision not to visit Varanasi is based on some "cold realities feet".
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

First thing Modi and his government should do is to have all those ar$seholes flogged who willfully removed the names of people from electoral lists in MH and other states; individuals manning such posts need to be made an example of so that in future no one makes a mockery of the existing processes.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

RajeshA wrote:I think BJP should have asked some president of the Muslim weaver's association to stand as candidate from Varanasi, especially as Mukhtar Ansari is not standing.

That way the Muslim votes would have gone to him rather than to Kejriwal.
Lets see. When NaMo wins it should be made clear that majority of Muslims also voted for him.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

found this little piece in a ibnlive thread...sounds like true Kashmirayat was invented long before the Abdullahs and Nehru came to the scene.

Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

The Indian Express ‏@IndianExpress 1m
P Chidambaram: The most important message of #nationalinterest is India has moved away from a petitioning society to an aspirational society
Interesting...
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

letting off sithlets to a well identified&monitored set of mafia world is a good thing for adaptive chases later on when push comes to shove.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

kashmiri pandits have been victims for a very long time...only the degree of atrocities varied
http://kashmir-information.com/KoshSam/ ... fairs.html

finally the Gandhi Sultanate and their TSPian cohort did what not even Assad Khan could do - force the majority of pandits to flee like refugees in their own country. with so many years passed, those who fled are entering late middle or old age. with just a trading and subsidy economy I doubt the younger generation would want to return which means the goal of extermination was achieved.

instead of focussing on just the pandits returning, Article 370 must be abolished so that all who wants a fortune there can go and settle...just as in any indian state.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

A major shift has taken place in Indian polity in 2010-11, the political class failed to see it: Chidambaram #nationalinterest
What is he referring to?
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

and many KPs still talk fondly of nehru and co.
i wonder what it is in the Hindu psyche that makes them applaud their persecutors.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Singha wrote:kashmiri pandits have been victims for a very long time...only the degree of atrocities varied
http://kashmir-information.com/KoshSam/ ... fairs.html

finally the Gandhi Sultanate and their TSPian cohort did what not even Assad Khan could do - force the majority of pandits to flee like refugees in their own country. with so many years passed, those who fled are entering late middle or old age. with just a trading and subsidy economy I doubt the younger generation would want to return which means the goal of extermination was achieved.

instead of focussing on just the pandits returning, Article 370 must be abolished so that all who wants a fortune there can go and settle...just as in any indian state.
With passage of time every Indian is a Kashmiri Pandit.
So in addition to Indian Armymen and its retirees , every Indian will have right of return and settlement in Kashmir valley proper.
Settlements will be in thousands (refer Jewish settlements in West Bank) and well armed. Let the jehadis aided by Farrukh Abdul make a play for secession then.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Man, I am sick of this never ending polling. :((

Let's get on withe the counting and results and usher in a truly Dharmic Ram raaj!
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Not to mention that article 370 is in no way connected to the Instrument of Accession.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

vishvak wrote:Not to mention that article 370 is in no way connected to the Instrument of Accession.
Can you please elaborate on this in the appropriate thread? Until now my impression was that 370 was created in lieu of Instrument of Accession signature by Maharaja of J&K.
KLP Dubey
BRFite

Post by KLP Dubey »

Paul wrote:
A major shift has taken place in Indian polity in 2010-11, the political class failed to see it: Chidambaram #nationalinterest
What is he referring to?
No hurry. Chorambaram will have plenty of spare time to expound his sage thoughts in detail once he is locked up.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

OT but Article 370 was created by Hindu kings to keep the outsiders (Mostly Punjabis) out of the state. It just continued when Instrument of Accession was signed by Maharaja Hari Singh.
KM's just got lucky with it and now act as if it is article of faith for them.

More in other relevant thread...

Singha: Kashmiri Pandits will not return to valley as most of them are now settled in rest of India and abroad and have seen the world outside the ghetto called Kashmir. Suddenly there is no Kashmiri Muslim taunting them or bullying them or taking away their land and job nor are they struggling to keep their religion alive among all odds.
Not a single person in my extended family has any plans to return to Kashmir except for the older lot.
In the end we are no Jews longing for return to Jerusalem.
member_28468
BRFite

Post by member_28468 »

Why cant we use automated gattling guns or some other lethal automatic system on bangla border it will surely stop them may be bit costly but bangladesh is brusting through seems :twisted:
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

VikasRaina wrote:OT but Article 370 was created by Hindu kings to keep the outsiders (Mostly Punjabis) out of the state. It just continued when Instrument of Accession was signed by Maharaja Hari Singh.
KM's just got lucky with it and now act as if it is article of faith for them.

More in other relevant thread...

Singha: Kashmiri Pandits will not return to valley as most of them are now settled in rest of India and abroad and have seen the world outside the ghetto called Kashmir. Suddenly there is no Kashmiri Muslim taunting them or bullying them or taking away their land and job nor are they struggling to keep their religion alive among all odds.
Not a single person in my extended family has any plans to return to Kashmir except for the older lot.
In the end we are no Jews longing for return to Jerusalem.

So much more the reason we need any Indians to be able to go and settle there.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Nothing to elaborate, other than that the Instrument of Accession doesn't mention article 370 which is very clear. That is all to it. Article 370 was a political arrangement is what I have been reading - more like political compromise - is what I understand.

On one hand KMs hold onto one thing but there are many instances where lack of faith in any political arrangement when it suits, for example
(1) Reasons why Abdullah was jailed by Nehru
(2) Ethnic cleansing of Pandits
(3) Finger pointing at the Indian state.
(4) Settling muslims from outside India under refugee status.

In other words, the pseudo secularists will harp about such articles of legitimacy, while going about own goals that at times are inhuman, while finger pointing at others.
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

Last edited by jagga on 29 Apr 2014 02:28, edited 1 time in total.