Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by ramana »

abhik. Please edit the languiage or get ready for a warning.

ramana
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

rvishwak wrote:On Snoopgate:

When Arnab kept on asking about Snoopgate and after repeatedly answering that the matter is with SC, I can't comment, Namo finally told:
"You are an interviewer, your job is to ask questions, dont try to trap me...If you want to trap me I am ready bring your 10 people and i will respond to them, it is with SC and if you think you are above SC, I can't help it"

Repeatedly pricking Arnab with "your translation is wrong....."
And on some other question, "Pata nahi kaun sa karz hai family ka in channels pe, they keep on defending them...." Arnab gets defensive and says TimesNow is neutral!
Its like hitting a jack pot, every journalist's wet dream to trip Modi on some issue or the other. The number of videos on youtube of journalists who tried to get a sorry for the 2002 riots are many.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

He looks so menacing. Very royal. Looks like a lion. I can't help but wonder how the Pakis will brown their pants in intimidation by this man. Finally, a MAN to lead India.
member_26147
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_26147 »

can someone re-upload the video? I get the message the video is unavailable in amirkhan land.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Adani land issue is well answered. I guess that topic is now closed.

Modi is hitting like in slog overs.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

DhruvP wrote:can someone re-upload the video? I get the message the video is unavailable in amirkhan land.
live here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usp4OqAoDqg
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Saswati Sarkar ‏@sarkar_swati 7m

Brilliant cartoon MT @KS1729: At this point of #ModiSpeaksToArnab interview, 1 can't summarize any better than pic.twitter.com/GBi9VhWdPG"
member_26147
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_26147 »

gandharva wrote:
DhruvP wrote:can someone re-upload the video? I get the message the video is unavailable in amirkhan land.
live here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usp4OqAoDqg
Not working in US.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Sorry about that."
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

See! Most of these interviews are a waste.

In spite of what he says, scums like Kejriwal and PAPPU keep repeating same lies.

PAPPU uses same Adani lies regardless. DUMB Libtards use same lies regardless of truth. Most people don't pay much attention to these scums anyway.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

I don't understand this sweat language.. I think you guys are sweating more than Modi. Heck, if he is angry (give him a break! and he never displayed for you guys to react like that.. what you wanted was pappu face on modi's 56" chester ?) he has the right to be angry with these dorks. Aren't you? don't protect Modi for these silly questions or sweating for him.. these media men will cease and be revamped after May 16th..

imho, there should be some responsibilty commision setup for media... of course, they have the freedom to ask questions, but can be taken to courts if they intentionally do propaganda war siding with any party whatsoever.

ECI should come under that commission review.
Last edited by SaiK on 08 May 2014 21:40, edited 1 time in total.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Why Arnab looking so nervous?
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

lol he will probably start crying
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Faking News
Modi did not allow Arnab to complete a sentence. Now there is nothing left for Modi to achieve.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

now they got a new thing to hit this guy with, he doesnt known english and would need translator where ever he goes
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Basically all these interviews are mostly with Congress mentality - caste, he said this, she said that kind of bullshittt. Modi should say, let's talk about substantive issues facing this country! All this manufactured stories about burqa of secularism, puppy under the car, daughter of Rajiv Gandhi only, is useless chatter. NaMo needs to stoop from his shavi to answer this nonsense.

Before anybody poses such a question to NaMo, NaMo should question back - how it is relevant to challenges that India face!
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

krishnan wrote:now they got a new thing to hit this guy with, he doesnt known english and would need translator where ever he goes
??
Arnab is asking in English. He is replying in indic language. Where is the problem? When asked about american snooping Modi answered in perfect English. Why many Indians carry this fake superiority that because you can speak in English suddenly you become more respectable than indic speaking bhartiyas?
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

Arnab has a wonderful manner of asking stupid an inane questions, with a serious and seriously constipated look on his face.
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

modi is awesome at not giving his interviewers an inch. does not admit anything, obfuscates everything.... very diplomatic.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

krishnan wrote:now they got a new thing to hit this guy with, he doesnt known english and would need translator where ever he goes
In what language do the chinese, japanese, german etc leaders speak? Those countries seem to be doing better than India.
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

pankajs wrote:
Saswati Sarkar ‏@sarkar_swati 7m

Brilliant cartoon MT @KS1729: At this point of #ModiSpeaksToArnab interview, 1 can't summarize any better than pic.twitter.com/GBi9VhWdPG"
Am I the only one reading too much in RG being the only one covering his "back" ... :rotfl:
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

hanumadu wrote:
In what language do the chinese, japanese, german etc leaders speak? Those countries seem to be doing better than India.
+10000000...
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

What's wrong with hindi intv? This way even times now's hindi channels can cut and show parts of the itnv without needing subtitles. Even on english channel, he can target hindi speaking pop :)

And he spoke in english with regional channel interviewers.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

mahadevbhu wrote:modi is awesome at not giving his interviewers an inch. does not admit anything, obfuscates everything.... very diplomatic.
I think he was very clear and forthright in his answers. Did not obfuscate anything and how could he admit something which is not there in the first place. Are we assuming that he is guilty until proven innocent?? For once Arnab was speechless. If he did not know hindi and could not frame questions in english he should have spoken in Assamese , presumably his mother tongue.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

DhruvP wrote: live here.
https://www.youtube....

Not working in US.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Sorry about that."
It's over but when this happens you can manually change to an Indian IP address temporarily, voila. Gugal for instructions.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

abhijitm wrote:
??
Arnab is asking in English. He is replying in indic language. Where is the problem? When asked about american snooping Modi answered in perfect English. Why many Indians carry this fake superiority that because you can speak in English suddenly you become more respectable than indic speaking bhartiyas?

Amen. I wish somebody would would answer questions to such libtards in Sanskrit. I want to see the reaction then.

-M
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

In fact I feel so proud when someone speaks in indic language. If we don't speak then who will. That is our culture. Otherwise how will we pass it on to our next generation? One parents stop doing it, it breaks the link!

Recently I was visiting Surat. I cannot speak and understand Gujrati. We were searching this address and everyone we asked (in hindi) they replied in Gujrati. Understanding what they were saying by picking words and gesture was like a game. Even my son started enjoying! After seven attempts we got it right! And I am proud and happy. We all are bharatiyas and we CAN manage between us. That is our beauty and that should be our attitude.

-- sorry went too far with this OT. But could not resist.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

chaanakya wrote:
mahadevbhu wrote:modi is awesome at not giving his interviewers an inch. does not admit anything, obfuscates everything.... very diplomatic.
I think he was very clear and forthright in his answers. Did not obfuscate anything and how could he admit something which is not there in the first place. Are we assuming that he is guilty until proven innocent?? For once Arnab was speechless. If he did not know hindi and could not frame questions in english he should have spoken in Assamese , presumably his mother tongue.
+1. He is the most forth right and knowledgeable on real issues facing India like development.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

putnanja wrote:
Am I the only one reading too much in RG being the only one covering his "back" ... :rotfl:

lol...Nice observation. PMS as usual is clueless.

-M
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Pic clicked at a traffic light in Doha, Qatar...

Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

chaanakya wrote:.... he should have spoken in Assamese , presumably his mother tongue.

Really :eek: Had no clue.. Wonder what's gonna happen to the 'illegal immigrants' in Assam

-M
member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

Development is the killer app of Hindutva.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

ShankarCag wrote:Development is the killer app of Hindutva.
In India only Hindutvavadis have monopoly rights on doing development. All others do only crony capitalism, corruption in development outlays and vote-bank appeasement through small development projects.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Outright lying by Congress exposed: Modi is an OBC, says Gujarat government citing 1994 notification

Dynasty seems to be getting totally desperate...
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

>>Kanchan Gupta @KanchanGupta · 3h
What we are seeing in Varanasi is reminiscent of what my generation called Beatlemania. The chanting, the screaming... Modi is a rockstar!
KLP Dubey
BRFite

Post by KLP Dubey »

Excellent interview. Goswami looks like a totally different person - meek and well behaved. These two-bit media monkeys have been put in their place by NaMo. He is control of the interview. He insults Goswami several times in the interview, classic to see the moron's long face after getting verbally slapped. :rotfl:
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

Any talk with Gutter stream media (GSM) like times now, cnn-ibn and ndtv are more like allegations rather than interview. Any way modi handled it brilliantly. I liked the bit in which he asked Arnab directly about why he feared La Famiglia.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Subramaniam Swamy said India hasn't seen the Varanasi kind of outpouring since 1947 and its probably true.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Just add ss or pwn in front of youtube url to download tghe video offline.

like ssyoutube.com/m&@nas
or pwnyoutube.com/m&@nas
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Lying piece of congress and toilet baboons. :evil: Think they can get away with their black lies. I request the brf twitterati to spread it.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 840984.cms
Modi belongs to upper caste, manipulated OBC status: Congress
Congress today said, Narendra Modi belongs to rich and prosperous Modh Ghanchis who were never given any kind of reservation nor were included in OBCs before Modi became CM.

NEW DELHI: Narendra Modi belongs to an upper caste but has "manipulated" OBC status for political gains, Congress said on Thursday seeking to "expose" the BJP's PM candidate ahead of his crucial Lok Sabha election from Varanasi.
Here is the national commission of OBC stating when modh ghanchis became OBCs.
http://ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/GazetteRe ... %2bdKdO2Zx

here is the gazzette of india of 1999 adding modh ghanchis to the list
http://ncbc.nic.in/Writereaddata/note15 ... 097205.pdf

look in page 15.
Last edited by Virupaksha on 08 May 2014 22:59, edited 1 time in total.
vic
BRF Oldie

Post by vic »

In any interview, ultimately it is the IMPRESSION, which is Modi chewed up Arnab, spitted out his bones and then insulted his remains.