Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Karan M »

IndraD wrote:niran ji sharing grapevine with trusted friends and depriving us of it is unfair onlee
Dont worry saar
Its not got to do with any political stuff or anything forum related. Just needed his advice on something else entirely.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

ashokk wrote: Image
Is it just me or Venkaiah Naidu has lost a lot of weight ?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

@vivekrao that girl is from a left liberal party of Canada, expelled for underpaying & abusing mother carer
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

niran wrote:Subramanian Swamy has ignited another fire under the arses of MQ and company ltd.
he is issued a statement that Sunanda Pushkar was murdered by professionals coz she was going to
provide proof of raberrt vadra's involment in IPL betting.

meanwhile the SIT for black money has ordered ( yeah, ordered not requested) all papers about finished and ongoing and about to be launched investigations. 14 departments including R&AW ID, ED, RBI got this unpleasant document.

the value of the property in the HT scam has been raised to 2800 keyroars,

oh! am me loving this? the phrase" law will take its own course" looks magnificently wonderful, no?
Trust this guy to f*ck it up. He starts cases and then loses so that no one else gets the chance to prosecute them honestly. Are people so stupid to believe that anyone from the Gandhi family can go to prison after all the dirt they have on all the politicians of this country.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Kamal_raj wrote:Hi Niran, just wanted to ask, we haven heard election commissioner VS Sampat's case of disproportionate assets yet? I though you indicated this a month back. Have you heard anything more on this?

Regds
sumpat has asked for timeout so that he can documentarily prove his innocence
since there are no documents hence it will have to be manufactured the babus at IT tried real hard to maintain neutral demeanor and allowed while IT babus prepares for
IPC 420 & 120(b), These Bjp walas under NaMo are eviler than evil I say, silently they prepare the path
of at least 2 decades of scurrying around Indian courts
eviler than evil
Kamal_raj
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Kamal_raj »

Thanks Niran
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

There is no need for high profile chest thumping; it will cause the rats to jump & hide.
Slowly & Steadily collect data, discover informers, find supporting documents; and then drag them through the courts.

Remember that the uncertainty & fear of what may come is a lot more paralyzing than the certainty of a conviction.

A conviction can turn you into a martyr which can be leveraged into political gains.; non-stop court visits sap your strength & energy and leave you "unacceptable" till the judgement comes.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Every one is using MQ without any fear of me :D . Too bad.

Modi's English in the speech at ISRO said to be bad as per first post article which advises him to speak in Hindi only. Without going into that I think NM need not speak in English as the same is not giving any special advantage to GOI.

Pappu is playing Tennis with Canada "libaral" GF :P , Diggi on advance :D honeymoon. Khejri now willing to contest from Haryana and MH so that he does not get slapped, :mrgreen: So almost all are enjoying due to NM. At least for these fellows ache din agaya hai.
M Joshi
BRFite

Post by M Joshi »

Dynasty scums of NDTV are at it again. These guys sure seem confident that not even a single hair on their body will be scratched no matter what they do.
Video is from Gustaakhi maaf comic series which takes a spoof on Namo Antivirus & Namo firewall.
Features include:
> Saheb protection from Snoopgate virus.
> Blocks all anti-modi sites (I wonder how cobra post.com, tehalka.com or even hdtv.com are running now?)
> Special price rise feature.
> All the CPU energy will be used by Crony capitalism.
> Social justice systems will be blocked.

:evil:
Can't wait for law to take it's course on these presttitutes.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

UndiTv and Burkha are all doing their level best. Interview with Hillary and not asking her about her "get Modi" programme widely reported in Indian media.

FDI in media needs to be roled back immediately.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

West Bengal governor Mkn resigned
merlin
BRF Oldie

Post by merlin »

chaanakya wrote:West Bengal governor Mkn resigned
There should be a file on him and that needs to be shoved up his backside.
merlin
BRF Oldie

Post by merlin »

NDTV knows that with AJ around they are safe and SS and RSP from I&B are their backup is my thinking.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ What is AJ's deal with NDTV ? Roy has to offer something in return (Unless it is Paid Media by MNC by Rahul Mehtesque CT)
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Is there any update on Col Purohit and Sadhvi Pragya ?
Can't find anything latest on their bail or acquittal.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

merlin wrote:NDTV knows that with AJ around they are safe and SS and RSP from I&B are their backup is my thinking.
best way to slay a demon is to chop of the head other body parts can be dealt with as per the situations
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

There is no case against either of them and they are simply kept in jail to obtain "secular votes" and paki help for MQ and MMS. I also heard nothing.

SOME ONE MUST WRITE TO NM.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

niran wrote:
merlin wrote:NDTV knows that with AJ around they are safe and SS and RSP from I&B are their backup is my thinking.
best way to slay a demon is to chop of the head other body parts can be dealt with as per the situations
The MQ gang is part of a bigger demons gang sir. Not just one Demon. It is just like Raktha Bija ( I hope you read Devi Bhagavatham) so care is needed and all seemingly unconnected jobs like closing Planing commission, action of NGOs etc are in the same direction.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

In some cases, Big bang approach is required for destruction for asuric powers. Not every case is fit for death by thousand cuts.
But then again, NaMo has been in this game for long enough to know when to give teh rope and when to pull the rope *hopefully*
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

VikasRaina wrote:In some cases, Big bang approach is required for destruction for asuric powers. Not every case is fit for death by thousand cuts.
But then again, NaMo has been in this game for long enough to know when to give teh rope and when to pull the rope *hopefully*
he has survived most intense war to destroy him for more than a decade, do you think it was luck alone? NaMo knows
and them demon or demons(in plural to please N Rao Guru) are being slayed, their lair destroyed.
last night watched Subu Swamy on jootupe for the first time, since me have basic knowledge about behavioral science
and can decipher physical actions he comes around as a very intelligent person, someone who will not forget an insult
very tenacious, i.e. someone not to be messed with, these MQ and company LTD. have wronged a wrong guy, onree
Mahadev can save them from Subu and NaMo.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Narayana Rao wrote:UndiTv and Burkha are all doing their level best. Interview with Hillary and not asking her about her "get Modi" programme widely reported in Indian media.

FDI in media needs to be roled back immediately.
It is not FDI per se. It is NGOs, protection ring of MAFIA, networks of COMMIE/foreign infested intellectuals, lax judiciary/law enforcement with no controls over traitors who are openly collaborating with enemies of the nation, terrorists, Islamic fanatics across the border.

Whenever you take action, they use the hold on power/media to discredit establishment all over the world not just India.

You need to use conventional and unconventional methods to crush this trash.
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

merlin wrote:
chaanakya wrote:West Bengal governor Mkn resigned

Good riddance to bad rubbish
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

I'm still confused as to what is the purpose of the governor post Do they do anything besides report back to the central gov on developments in the state?
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

The thread topic is "Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India"

We saw 100% FDI and that too in Railways and defence. We saw dumping of Tridevelaya. And we also saw that census-2011 religion data has NOT been released. And many more actions and delayed actions. So now it should be is clear to all that on over 90% non-superficial issues, NaMo and "Dynasty" are one and the same. So max difference will be at least 10%.

=====

Will GoI have to pay dollars for the profits Japanese make from their High Speed Trains between Mumbai-Ahmedabad?

If yes, then why not instead simply add more tracks of existing type between Ahmedabad-Mumbai and have more 4 hour Duranto and 5 hour Shatabdi? In Duranto and Shatabdi, only engine is imported. The coaches and tracks are locally made and locally maintained. The forex burden in case of Duranto and Shatabdi is there, but almost zero per passenger-km.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

^^^
When did WE see "100% FDI and that too in Railways and defence" ? Or only you saw it. You remind me one person having the initials AK.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ RM, you deciphered in less than 45 days that NaMo and "Dynasty" are one and the same.
I mean Seriously, Really !!!!
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Is this old crap or something new?
Washington sought and obtained legal authorization to spy on the BJP
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 584405.cms

sought authorization from the shadowy Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court to conduct surveillance on BJP among six political outfits worldwide
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

VikasRaina wrote:^ RM, you deciphered in less than 45 days that NaMo and "Dynasty" are one and the same. I mean Seriously, Really !!!!
In around 2012, some 65% shares of of BJP and 95% shares of Congress were owned by MNC-owners and Missionaries. And using AK as threat, MNC-owners acquired bigger stake in BJP. It looks like now some over 80% of BJP shares are owned by MNC-owners who also own Congress. And thats why we see continuity in the policy. We see all this "100% FDI in Railways" , "100% FDI in Defence", "welcoming Bangladeshis above 65 years" etc etc . Basically, all so called "dynasty" policies are being implemented with a faster pace.

I saw this coming long back, and when paidmedia started giving positive coverage to NaMo in mar-2013, I was almost sure. And now with FDI in Railway and welcoming Bangladeshis, it is all there for all to see.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

^^^ I think VikasRaina was being sarcastic.
So are you saying we have no hope
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>In around 2012, some 65% shares of of BJP and 95% shares of Congress were owned by MNC-owners and Missionaries. And using AK as threat, MNC-owners acquired bigger stake in BJP. It looks like now some over 80% of BJP shares are owned by MNC-owners who also own Congress.

OK that's it... Rahul Mehta, I told you a million times already to vent your nonsense on the thread which you had for yourself. Find it, and put all this complete trash there. This is a warning. Your next ban may be permanent - i.e. you will be 100% pwned by BRF.
member_28173
BRFite

Post by member_28173 »

JE Menon wrote:>>In around 2012, some 65% shares of of BJP and 95% shares of Congress were owned by MNC-owners and Missionaries. And using AK as threat, MNC-owners acquired bigger stake in BJP. It looks like now some over 80% of BJP shares are owned by MNC-owners who also own Congress.

OK that's it... Rahul Mehta, I told you a million times already to vent your nonsense on the thread which you had for yourself. Find it, and put all this complete trash there. This is a warning. Your next ban may be permanent - i.e. you will be 100% pwned by BRF.
What If I prove it is true probabistically ?
I Might use Bayes' Inference principle.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayesian_inference
http://www.bayesian-inference.com/index

Why the threat of Ban GO away ?
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

ChandTurakhia'ji, please prove it - there is a dedicated maths thread and please go ahead and use the Baye's inference principle to prove it please.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Amartya sen does a U turn, Modi has every right to rule
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 35814.aspx
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

chetak wrote:
merlin wrote:West Bengal governor Mkn resigned

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Highly respected IB chief, turned Congi.

Some part of him has a very good IB leadership record....apparently has a file on everybody.
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

IndraD wrote:Amartya sen does a U turn, Modi has every right to rule
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 35814.aspx
....Stating that the Left in India had ‘imploded as of now’, Sen told the audience.....
Wolf's cry faking a retreat. I read history sometimes and I've seen plenty of these, fooling the Indians.
Left is not decimated. It is only in-transit for evolving. No need for us to let the guards down.
.....What has happened is that the Congress government had one of their flagship programmes, the Right to Information....
Another lie. RTI is not the brainchild of Congress that they brought taking in a lot of labour pain.
RTI was implemented by Congis when SC pressure went hammer and tongs on them.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Left will evalue back to Naxal and anarchist modes. Khajri, Pappu plus hsi NGO frinds, overground Naxal NGOs, Jholawalas. Congress also slowly becoming a left gang. In future INC will not espouse free market economics in national level. That ended with retirement of MMS.

RTI is a renamed and re-branded act framed by Atal's NDA.
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

Narayana Rao wrote:Left will evalue back to Naxal and anarchist modes. Khajri, Pappu plus hsi NGO frinds, overground Naxal NGOs, Jholawalas. Congress also slowly becoming a left gang. In future INC will not espouse free market economics in national level. That ended with retirement of MMS.

RTI is a renamed and re-branded act framed by Atal's NDA.
the act put forth by NDA of pre 2004 was full of loop holes, which provided multiple ways through which an information officer could deny the request for documents. RTI covers up most of these.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Mr. Sen should also understand he has his rights to remain silent!
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

SaiK: Good one :lol:

He should have done that - not just now but - long time ago. Shouting oneself hoarse to be perceived as a know-be-all to get a pat on the back as one is one thing. But after that there is no need to go around and showing one's subservience to massas of the bygone era of colonialism is going (a bridge) too far.