sum
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by sum »

Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

It is going to be held at the IIC, of all places.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Gandhis are finished forever and so is their command center. Kick em out for for good. Get rid of their names from buildings, streets, etc. Just want to see them erased completely.
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

abhijitm wrote: + a million

MH is next big frontier and BJP should send Amit Shah to organise. Though my doubt is how much shiv sena will accept his leadership.

Atri, what is your take on Munde? Is he still good? I am highly skeptical of NDA's current local leadership in MH.
I know the question was for Atri, but here is an e-mail forward that I received about Munde

Forwarded to the Pilots' Community & others interested in the State of our Country ...

Dear All,

Today Mumbai Mirror belatedly but bravely published the episode of Pilot thrashing on 03 Apr 14, Capt Utpal Banerjee (Ex Indian Navy, Flying for Raymond's) was the pilot flying and had taken Mr Gopinath Munde to Bhind for election campaign, now from here Mr Munde wanted to go to some other places which was neither planned nor informed to ATC.

When Capt Banerjee refused to fly him to new destinations as there was no flight plan and no clearance for same as per DGCA circular , he was told by politician-" तुम्हें जूते खाने पडेगें"़़ When pilot asked him to mind his language , the goons around neta ji attacked the pilot and crew. Capt being very tall took few Blow but poor engineer was thrashed and hospitalised with ear drums busted.

Company refused to file any FIR or take up the issue with DGCA and EC, for obvious reason of not coming to wrong side of politician but outright ditching own crew.

Now crew is fighting own battle and taking up with DGCA .
So this is what changes we are talking about? If a pilot flying these big people is unsafe and left at mercy of nobody, just imagine the plight of common people?

Will DGCA take any action to ensure Operators and Users abide by their rules and safety?

Will EC consider it as an act not as per rule book of election?

The least we can do is to make the people of India aware that what is happening around, and where is social, physical, employee, individual security is heading for.
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

Raja Bose wrote:Javed Akhtar defends Modi's secular credentials :rotfl:

What a bunch of immoral, spineless boot-licking snakes! Ch**tiya kahin ka.

Here is Javed Akhtar is 2013...

Narendra Modi can never be a good PM: Javed Akhtar

Narendra Modi followers are of a low quality: Javed Akhtar
This man had once said, when accused to be mastermind of vishaili bai's "maut ka saudagar" comment, "i would have been harsher, if I would have written speech of (vishaili bai)"
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

what happened to the memorial that was being built for RG near sriperumbuthur
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

krishnan wrote:what happened to the memorial that was being built for RG near sriperumbuthur
A memorial for Rahul Gandhi? Has it come to that? :twisted:
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

:-?

rajiv gandhi
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

krishnan wrote::-?

rajiv gandhi
I know. I was kidding. In any case, the performance of Pappu in this election gives reason to build a memorial.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

but what happened to the memorial, cores down the drain like other projects ???? no one seems to even visit that place
Vamsee
BRFite

Post by Vamsee »

PM Narendra Modi invites all heads of SAARC nations to attend his swearing-in ceremony on May 26
==============
Emperor summons all the satraps for his coronation :-)
Let us see how many can dare to rebuke his invitation ;-)
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Narendra Modi to take control of nuclear codes
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 21316.aspx
Although Prime Minister-designate Narendra Modi is scheduled to be covered by the Special Protection Group (SPG) three hours before his swearing in at 6 pm next Monday, he will be handed over top secret nuclear codes, keys and command and briefed about India’s strategic perception by outgoing National Security Advisor Shiv Shankar Menon after he takes over as PM.

Sources told HT that Modi will be briefed about India’s strategic weapon capabilities, their location and the strength of nuclear arsenal after taking over as PM by Menon and top members of nuclear establishment and strategic force command.

Menon will also hand over codes and keys required to activate the strategic weapons in case of a nuclear attack.

India has the capability to launch a massive second strike through land, sea and air as New Delhi professes no first-use policy since it went nuclear during the Atal Behari Vajpayee regime in 1998.

Besides, the chiefs of the armed forces will brief Modi about India’s military preparedness, its capabilities and the current threat assessment.

It is understood that Army chief general Bikram Singh, who had scheduled an official tour to Tajikistan and Turkmenistan on May 26-28, was asked to stay in the city for this briefing. This meeting will also be attended by Naval chief Robin Dhowan and Air chief Arup Raha.

While the nuclear and military preparedness briefings are on top priority, the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) in consultation with the ministry of external affairs has already prepared a brief for Modi on situation in the neighbourhood, forthcoming visits, new initiatives and forthcoming summits.

Modi has been invited for the Glasgow Commonwealth Games by British PM that start of July 23 and is scheduled to attend the BRICS summit in Brazil in June.

Security seems to be Modi’s top priority with him asking to be briefed about the killing of an army jawan in cross-LoC firing in Akhnoor on Sunday.
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

Skip the first article and will find statistics about Modi and BJP

http://www.scroll.in/article/664879/BJP ... s-PM-today
Vasu
BRFite

Post by Vasu »

Raja Bose wrote:Javed Akhtar defends Modi's secular credentials :rotfl:

What a bunch of immoral, spineless boot-licking snakes! Ch**tiya kahin ka.

Here is Javed Akhtar is 2013...

Narendra Modi can never be a good PM: Javed Akhtar

Narendra Modi followers are of a low quality: Javed Akhtar
Just like we have a Paki towel thread, we need its equivalent for India.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

sooraj wrote:Narendra Modi to take control of nuclear codes
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 21316.aspx

Security seems to be Modi’s top priority with him asking to be briefed about the killing of an army jawan in cross-LoC firing in Akhnoor on Sunday.
I am curious, when was the last time Sonia's servant Manmohan asked to be briefed about killing of one of our jawans near LoC? He probably slept quite well knowing it was only our jawans who were getting killed and none of the peace loving jehadi terrorists.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

I watched Modi's speech on youtube after work and it was very difficult to hold back tears when he started to crack up. SHQ thinks Modi is very fimy in the way he delivers dialogues.
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

Dilbu wrote:I watched Modi's speech on youtube after work and it was very difficult to hold back tears when he started to crack up. SHQ thinks Modi is very fimy in the way he delivers dialogues.
I saw it in the evening too and got emotional as well. One question that I have been meaning to ask for a long time, what does SHQ stand for? I know it means spouse but what is the full form of SHQ?

By the way, I am really missing your anti-jinx.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Supreme Headquarters
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Not spouse in general, but specifically -

Wife - SHQ - Supreme Headquarters
Girlfriend - GHQ - General Headquarters.
Last edited by Atri on 21 May 2014 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

krishnan wrote:Supreme Headquarters
Thanks. Does it go both ways i.e. should I refer to my hubby as SHQ or am I the SHQ?
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

You may want to visit here - https://sites.google.com/site/brfdictionary/glossary :)

and for your husband, you are SHQ.. its never otherway round now, is it? :D
Last edited by Atri on 21 May 2014 12:05, edited 1 time in total.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Never has a political leader made me wipe my eyes. Damn. Almost embarrassed myself last evening. Good no one noticed. :twisted:
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Atri, Shamlee thanks for your replies.
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

Atriji, I think you are the one who compared Munde to Shivraj Singh Chauhan. The big difference I see is that wheareas SS Chauhan is very humble, Munde seems arrogant.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Shamlee that incident of helicopter was a matter of miscommunication. Munde requested ride to Beed and from there to Bida. Someone striked out Bida assuming both are same. There were exchange of words and after he left his supporters did what the report says. I will not take that one isolated statement alone to judge munde this instance. But I agree he is arrogant in nature. Also his extra marital affair was in news when NDA was in power in MH.
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

The send-off of Modi at Gandhinagar was colourful and at many occasions hilarious, especially the speech of the Speaker Vajubhai Vala.
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

Was there any instance where an Indian PM broke down like this in public? We were expecting him to be tough and cool but not emotional. Will he be able to handle the nuke button with the cool, calm head that he is expected to?

Running for cover ...
sampat
BRFite

Post by sampat »

a_bharat wrote:Was there any instance where an Indian PM broke down like this in public? We were expecting him to be tough and cool but not emotional. Will he be able to handle the nuke button with the cool, calm head that he is expected to?

Running for cover ...
will you stay idle if someone is thrashing your mother? India is mother for modi.
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

a_bharat wrote:Was there any instance where an Indian PM broke down like this in public? We were expecting him to be tough and cool but not emotional. Will he be able to handle the nuke button with the cool, calm head that he is expected to?

Running for cover ...
He got emotional towards his Bharat Mata and wouldn't hesitate to handle the nuke button if she was threatened.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Shamlee wrote:
krishnan wrote:Supreme Headquarters
Thanks. Does it go both ways i.e. should I refer to my hubby as SHQ or am I the SHQ?
Hain, wimmens on BRF? I did not believe when Modi became PM but now I believe. Ghor kaliyug aayaa hai. Wife is the SHQ and husband is the soldier in the trench fighting according to commands (as per BRF story) :mrgreen:
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Boasting Time:
http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 1#p1426381
17 Mar 2013 08:46 pm
MupallaJi:

If the "core" does not know the difference between NaMo & the Dynasty, then they deserve the dynasty. To me it is very clear that there is a wave for Namo, a very big one, which is being held back by many Dynasty Stooges, including the media. Something has to break the surface tension. And that is not going to be the "core".
member_28025
BRFite

Post by member_28025 »

Look at ToI saying that what NaMo did in the parliament was drama.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 398699.cms

How low can journalism go.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

^^ Modi needs to have a serious talk with the Vineet Jain dude.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Yesterday, I was fortunate to watch Modi' speech in central hall in parliament. It was spontaneous, unplanned and filled with highest emotions to serve 'The Mother'. Was literally in tears at the 'kripa' moment. Lucky that kid and SHQ were in the other room, they could not see me wiping tears!
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

IBNLIVE

Is new Prime Minister Narendra Modi trying settle score with the United States of America (USA) by not feeling enthusiastic about a visit to America? The USA has extended an official invitation to Modi to visit Washington but Modi does not seem very enthusiastic about the trip.

According to top sources, he is not in hurry to visit America and does not want the trip to be put on the top of his priority list. Modi has still not made up his mind on accepting US invite for an official visit to Washington.

People close to him claim that Modi is likely to visit America in September to address the United Nations General Assembly in New York. His first travel abroad after taking charge as PM would be in July where he will be travelling to Brazil to participate in the BRICS Summit.

Modi is said to be more enthusiastic about improving relations with China, Russia and Japan. He wants to give them preference over the United States of America.

Sources also say that Modi has sent across invitations to all SAARC nations to attend his swearing in on May 26. This includes Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Nepal and Bhutan.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

archan wrote:Never has a political leader made me wipe my eyes. Damn. Almost embarrassed myself last evening. Good no one noticed. :twisted:
Everyone did. They just didn't want to embarrass you. :P
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Is new Prime Minister Narendra Modi trying settle score with the United States of America (USA) by not feeling enthusiastic about a visit to America? The USA has extended an official invitation to Modi to visit Washington but Modi does not seem very enthusiastic about the trip.
WTF is this "not feeling enthusiatic" business?

Are these Indian journos or Amriki?
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Yeh kya ho raha hai, bhai?
Shankar Singh Vaghela praises Narendra Modi; says he must build Ram Mandir
In a huge embarrassment to Congress, party leader Shankar Singh Vaghela on Wednesday praised BJP's Prime Minister-designate and said that BJP must work to build the Ram Mandir.

"People voted for Narendra Modi with expectations. I hope within framework of constitution there is a Ram Mandir in Ayodhya," Vaghela said in a special session of the Gujarat Assembly.

Stumping his party with the praise that he bestowed on Modi, Vaghela said, "Narendra Modi will not be PM of the BJP ..
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Is he not a member of RSS (Ex) himself. I get it now, it was all an RSS konspiercy to remove the egg-e-latrine dynasty from power.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

maybe a Mahendra style IED?