Bharat Rakshak Forum Announcement

Hello Everyone,

A warm welcome back to the Bharat Rakshak Forum.

Important Notice: Due to a corruption in the BR forum database we regret to announce that data records relating to some of our registered users have been lost. We estimate approx. 500 user details are deleted.

To ease the process of recreating the user IDs we request members that have previously posted on the BR forums to recognise and identify their posts, once the posts are identified please contact the BRF moderator team by emailing BRF Mod Team with your post details.

The mod team will be able to update your username, email etc. so that the user history can be maintained.

Unfortunately for members that have never posted or have had all their posts deleted i.e. users that have 0 posts, we will be unable to recreate your account hence we request that you re-register again.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Seetal

Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby Hari Seldon » 22 Jul 2014 16:45

Modi's communal-fascist colours exposed!

Modi sarkar has not only done zero iftar parties this year but has had minisicule attendence in others' iftars.

Instead, Modi shows off his blatantly communal side in the holy-e-holy month of Ramzan Ramadan by indulging in actions likely to be perceibved as insensitive if not offensive by mainorities only... sheesh. /snark off.

Adv. Ashish Shelar President @bjpmumbai presented photo of Shree Sidhhivinayak Bappa to PM @narendramodi

vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Postby vishvak » 22 Jul 2014 21:49

converting directly to become a SC

Wasn't it a decision of the Supreme Court to limit reservations for 5 years from the date of announcement. Seems it is not enforced; and how do people who become judges of the Supreme Court are called backward by any sense.

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Postby Vayutuvan » 22 Jul 2014 23:44

<small OT> Where can one buy a photo like that? Or is it a one-off to adorn PM's Office? I know one cannot take photos of Tirumala Sri Venkyateshwara. Calendars have photos of only utsava vigraha.</small OT>

rajsunder
BRFite

Postby rajsunder » 23 Jul 2014 00:15

AjayKK wrote:
Rahul Mehta wrote:Katju is cribbing ONLY because that corrupt High Court judge was a Dalit.

The judge named by Katju and confirmed by many media reports and the ex-Law Minister Bharadwaj on TV is Shri S Ashok Kumar.
He passed away in Oct. 2009.
He was not a dalit.
He was born EJ and passed away as EJ. Wife EJ. Children EJ, married to EJ,
He changed name from S Anthony to S Ashok Kumar by stating that he converted to Hinduism.
This was he got appointed as judge under SC quota by showing a back dated Arya Samaj conversion.
And thus, our S Anthony became Hindu S Ashok Kumar.
Wah! Such a smart thing to do, converting directly to become a SC.

found this on the previous edits on the corrup judge's wiki entry which is now edited http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=S._Ashok_Kumar&diff=617999366&oldid=617994509
His name on his birth was Antonysamy. His parents were Christians till their demise and till his enrolement as an advocate, he was a christian. He married a Christian lady Ms.Ebi who continues as Christian till date. But, after three years from the date of his enrolement as an advocate, Ashok Kumar had got a certificate from local Tahsildar as if he converted to Hinduism and on that basis, he got appointment as District judge in a seat reserved for Hindu Scheduled caste. Later, when his appointment was challenged on the ground of fraud about his community and religion, Ashok Kumar denied it. The Madras High Court dismissed the writ petition by holding that as the averments were disputed, it could not be decided in writ jurisdiction. Immediately, it was brought to the knowledge of District level committee for caste verification which did not proceed with the enquiry till the demise of Ashok Kumar. But, on his death, the body of Ashok Kumar was buried in a Christian cemetry in Foreshore Estate, Chennai after performing ceremonies as per the Christian customs which proved that his statement in the affidavit filed by him in the High Court was a false one.

This has been added on to his wiki entry multiple times and been removed multiple times. Looks like his family does not want the truth to come out.

krisna
BRF Oldie

Postby krisna » 23 Jul 2014 00:19

The smashing win for NaMo along with crushing defeat of congas have put fear of irrelevance into local state congi leaders in few states.

Now Namo has to continue to concentrate on doing good work for the nation.
Allow law to take its course and catch the congi goons.
Get enough evidence to indict big fishes including Mata beta duo.

The local young congi leaders will abandon in droves with defunct leaders in congas.

Mahatma from Gujarat wanted congress mukth Bhartah probably will be fulfilled by a fellow Gujarati.

NaMo Namah.

Gus
BRF Oldie

Postby Gus » 23 Jul 2014 03:02

rajsunder - death rites alone does not make a person of a religion. after all, the person is dead and may not have had a choice in what is being done to his body :P . he may have very well been a "crypto xtian"..but that's not the clincher for me.

katju says about IB report on him that confirms he is corrupt. are such reports under rti? maybe somebody can ask for that report to be public.

rajsunder
BRFite

Postby rajsunder » 23 Jul 2014 03:39

Gus wrote:rajsunder - death rites alone does not make a person of a religion. after all, the person is dead and may not have had a choice in what is being done to his body :P . he may have very well been a "crypto xtian"..but that's not the clincher for me.

katju says about IB report on him that confirms he is corrupt. are such reports under rti? maybe somebody can ask for that report to be public.

he got the job by using reservation, the case which only came for hearing after his death.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 23 Jul 2014 04:58

Gus and rajsunder those posts about the deceased judge dont belong to NaMo thread. they belong to Congress thread...

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Postby Hari Seldon » 23 Jul 2014 11:05

In other things that don;t make the news but signal unsubtle shifts in focus.

Would love to see what NM will do (or not do) on the birth anniversaries of cong dynasts - JLN, Rajiv and Indira. :)

member_28025
BRFite

Postby member_28025 » 23 Jul 2014 11:39

Hari Seldon wrote:In other things that don;t make the news but signal unsubtle shifts in focus.

Would love to see what NM will do (or not do) on the birth anniversaries of cong dynasts - JLN, Rajiv and Indira. :)

He will make another trip to BARC or some other place, just like he did for the President's iftar party. :twisted:

Neela
BRF Oldie

Postby Neela » 23 Jul 2014 17:44

"Law should take its course" is fine with Congress leaders. But with what you can control in these cases, time it so that electoral gains are made.
After all , if you are in politics, do politics.

TVR Shenoy put it well...it is not important to destroy the opposition leaders...it is important to destroy in such a way that the opposition vote base gets transferred to you.

krisna
BRF Oldie

Postby krisna » 24 Jul 2014 05:06

Hari Seldon wrote:In other things that don;t make the news but signal unsubtle shifts in focus.

http://s24.postimg.org/ycaja9vhx/Tilak_NM.png

would expect NaMo to say a few good things or at the most to say little positive. All have been PMs of India. It is uncharacteritic of him to badmouth them.

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Postby Hari Seldon » 24 Jul 2014 05:54

Is PM Modi God to give occasional darshan, asks Kharge

"Is prime minister a God that he should give us darshan" once in a while, Leader of Congress in the Lok Sabha Mallikarjun Kharge remarked.

Particularly cute coming from Kharge whose indomitable courage in raising similar Qs of chonia and raul is the stuff of legend... Onlee.

Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Postby Rahul Mehta » 24 Jul 2014 07:01

A picture (of Rajnath wearing skull cap) is 1000 words

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=644221249006879

I dont know if this pix is real or photoshopped. But if real, the it shows that BJP is just another Congress. Now we already know that AAP is just another Congress. So basically, we have WWE-style scripted contests between three Congresses and nothing more. WWE is more entertaining though. Its time ALL leaders see WWE carefully, adopt a nickname (like The Rock) and adopt a modified version of their styles. The leaders should also have signature move (like The Rock has People's Elbow as his signature move) . That way, we will get more entertainment when we see leaders.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 24 Jul 2014 07:12, edited 1 time in total.

sudarshan
BRFite

Postby sudarshan » 24 Jul 2014 07:02

Is that really a skull-cap, or some traditional white topi kind of wear?

RoyG
BRF Oldie

Postby RoyG » 24 Jul 2014 07:34

Rahul Mehta wrote:A picture (of Rajnath wearing skull cap) is 1000 words

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=644221249006879

I dont know if this pix is real or photoshopped. But if real, the it shows that BJP is just another Congress. Now we already know that AAP is just another Congress. So basically, we have WWE-style scripted contests between three Congresses and nothing more. WWE is more entertaining though. Its time ALL leaders see WWE carefully, adopt a nickname (like The Rock) and adopt a modified version of their styles. The leaders should also have signature move (like The Rock has People's Elbow as his signature move) . That way, we will get more entertainment when we see leaders.

:lol:

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 24 Jul 2014 09:18

Rahul Mehta

If you have complaints about Modi govt I opened another thread only for that.
Please post there.

Thanks.

Atish
BRFite

Postby Atish » 24 Jul 2014 09:58

I have seen Modi wearing a Muslim topi on youtube (Bohri style) long ago. He for some idiosyncratic reason just refused to wear a cap that one time, maybe for political image maybe he was just tired of trying on headgear. It became a big issue and he had to take the stand he did.

I see nothing wrong in wearing a skull cap as a political leader, I would too in the same situ, I would wear African/Tribal headdress/attire if I was addressing their gathering if it pleases them. No harm at all. I would NOT go naked or wear a mouthpiece to please Jain audience but thats about it.
Last edited by Atish on 24 Jul 2014 10:51, edited 1 time in total.

Arjun
BRF Oldie

Postby Arjun » 24 Jul 2014 10:04

Why not go along with a Cross to a Christian audience as well ?? Where do you draw the line ?

Personally speaking, I would draw the line at anything overtly associated with an exclusivist religion - and most would agree that is a very fair and reasoned preference.

SanjayC
BRFite

Postby SanjayC » 24 Jul 2014 10:09

Atish wrote:I have seen Modi wearing a Muslim topi on youtube (Bohri style) long ago. He for some idiosyncratic reason just refused to wear a cap that one time, maybe for political image maybe he was just tired of trying on headgear. It became a big issue and he had to take the stand he did.

I see nothing wrong in wearing a skull cap as a political leader, I would too in the same situ, I would wear African/Tribal headdress/attire if I was addressing their gathering if it pleases them. No harm at all. I would go naked or wear a mouthpiece to please Jain audience but thats about it.

That is from a Hindu view point. Have you ever seen a Muslim leader sporting a tilak to "please the gathering"? Why only Hindus have to carry this burden? In fact, Muslim ministers routinely refuse to light even the ceremonial lamp at an event, saying it is against their religion.

kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Postby kmkraoind » 24 Jul 2014 10:14

Atish wrote:I have seen Modi wearing a Muslim topi on youtube (Bohri style) long ago. He for some idiosyncratic reason just refused to wear a cap that one time, maybe for political image maybe he was just tired of trying on headgear. It became a big issue and he had to take the stand he did.

I see nothing wrong in wearing a skull cap as a political leader, I would too in the same situ, I would wear African/Tribal headdress/attire if I was addressing their gathering if it pleases them. No harm at all. I would go naked or wear a mouthpiece to please Jain audience but thats about it.

The former has religious tone, and later is a cultural theme. Can you show an image of Hamid Ansari, Vice President or Asaduddin Owaisi having saffron tilak or bindu. Even the so called Vice president once refused cultural meme of lighting a Diva on an opening ceremony. Let there one yard stick for all.

Vikas
BRF Oldie

Postby Vikas » 24 Jul 2014 10:25

Did MMS wear the Muslim Topi ever or was Queen bee seen in tent like Burkha ?
Why different rules for Hindus then ?

Atish
BRFite

Postby Atish » 24 Jul 2014 10:39

Yes, the "exclusivists" dont do that (YSR???) and it costs them popularity and gets them ill will. Anyways, my main point was to give some perspective to Modi and Topi issue. I have seen NaMo wearing a Bohri style golden "Muslim Topi" and giving a speech to Bohris in the presence of the erstwhile Syedna.

Atish
BRFite

Postby Atish » 24 Jul 2014 10:52

Whoops had forgotten an important word NOT in my first post (regarding Jain audiences), I would NOT go naked or wear white mouthpiece to please Jains (and they wont appreciate it either if I did).

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Postby KLNMurthy » 24 Jul 2014 10:53

Atish wrote:Yes, the "exclusivists" dont do that (YSR???) and it costs them popularity and gets them ill will. Anyways, my main point was to give some perspective to Modi and Topi issue. I have seen NaMo wearing a Bohri style golden "Muslim Topi" and giving a speech to Bohris in the presence of the erstwhile Syedna.

What a free man puts on his head or any part of his own body is his choice, no? Is he required to be consistent or follow some rules? Or explain to anyone his choice?

It is so unusual for a politician to also behave as a free citizen of India, and actually exercise those freedoms, that Modi's simple personal choice is raising such ruckus.

Vikas
BRF Oldie

Postby Vikas » 24 Jul 2014 15:22

^ Such rules are only for making us Dhimmified.

Singha
BRF Oldie

Postby Singha » 24 Jul 2014 15:33

this whole nonsense thing was started by the gandhi-nehru family as usual.

after months of vacationing in the comforts of lutyens delhi and plotting against rival state govts, they would paradrop into some remote tribal hamlet in a Mi17 helicoper, with a DD crew, don some tribal shawl and hat and linking arms with the gathered dancers, do a 5 min dance, promise development, rice and roads and fly back to to delhi to recover from the heat n dust of india by the evening.

throwing a iftar party for the muslim elites went into being a political statement. whether he throws a diwali or iftar party why should it be linked to politcs? let him throw 10 parties or none at all and let it be. even if my father didnt throw a lavish bday for me in 5*, does it mean he doesnt care about me?

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Postby Manish_Sharma » 24 Jul 2014 15:41

SanjayC wrote:

That is from a Hindu view point. Have you ever seen a Muslim leader sporting a tilak to "please the gathering"? Why only Hindus have to carry this burden? In fact, Muslim ministers routinely refuse to light even the ceremonial lamp at an event, saying it is against their religion.

That hamid ansari guy openly refused to take aarti from the jyot in Ramleela ground at Dussehra, but these sickularists will say that being a muslim its his right to refuse. But same right isn't for Hindus. #$*%^$#*

Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Postby Rahul Mehta » 24 Jul 2014 17:34

ramana wrote:Rahul Mehta

If you have complaints about Modi govt I opened another thread only for that. Please post there.

Thanks.

Ok. from now on, I will use that thread.

===

sudarshan wrote:Is that really a skull-cap, or some traditional white topi kind of wear?

I was worried that pix may photoshoped. So I posted pix on by SM profile and asked all SM-friends if the pix was real. I got following link saying that NDTV too had reported that it was a traditional muslim cap

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/e ... ine-509169

BJP chief Rajnath Singh wears traditional topi at Lucknow shrine

An image of BJP president Rajnath Singh wearing a traditional Muslim cap has stirred a political debate a day after a top cleric of Lucknow compared him to former prime minister Atal Behari Vajpayee .... Mr Singh is seen wearing the cap while offering prayers at a shrine in Lucknow, from where he is running for Parliament. The picture was reportedly taken at Baba Mir Kasim's shrine in the beginning of this month, after the BJP chief filed his nomination papers. His aides say there is no political significance in the gesture; he was only honouring the custom of a shrine with which he has had a long association. :mrgreen:

Now that pix's reality is confirmed, tomorrow, I am reporting the "FACT" that NaMo had ordered RNS to wear that cap !!!

====

Atish wrote:I have seen Modi wearing a Muslim topi on youtube (Bohri style) long ago. ...

Atish, all,

Please see if you can get me link to that video. I will give Rs 10000 award to anyone gives me the link to video. Every frame of that video is worth gold equal to that frame's weight.

Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Postby Cosmo_R » 24 Jul 2014 17:49

Hari Seldon wrote:Modi at BARC today.

My Q is whats that pink cycle doing there?

H2O fuel cycle?

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Postby Hari Seldon » 24 Jul 2014 18:13

The disillusionment is palpable.

Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Postby Chandragupta » 24 Jul 2014 18:27

Any Chankian theories on why NaMo couldn't abstain?

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 24 Jul 2014 18:31

HS garu,

This is an indicator of pain and disappointment. Pls note the other cartoon Kureel published on Cow-Slaughter and Modi focusing on Economy.

There are few things Modi Sarkar could have done in this issue so this isn't made into a national shame.

If SS was right to say "India is friend to both sides of this problem and doesn't want internal politics to dictate foreign policy", then this vote doesn't reflect that sentiment. The UNHRC calls Israel an occupying force in Gaza, which is ridiculous given the politics of that region and given Dharmic perspective.

I will give an internal analogy. Kashmiri Pandits were kicked out of Kashmir few decades ago. Let's assume they couldn't return back for few centuries. And then a Hindu govt of India decides to resettle Hindu Pandits back in Kashmir. They collect the lands taken from them and builds a smart city. Now are Kashmiri Pandits an occupying society?

We need to get out of this phuking selective date-driven history where changes done from an arbitrary date are legitimate and others aren't. This is a leftist/WU outlook and what is happening around the world to undermine Dharmic forces.

This is exactly how Indian interests are curtailed by putting arbitrary dates for P5, NPT, CTBT etc., we call this nonsense out in some fields but merrily accept the same in other areas.

The fear for uber Secular Dhimmis in all this is that demolition of this nonsense demolishes their pet Idea of India which itself is date driven on 15Aug1947. They told all of us there was no India before that.

Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Postby Sagar G » 24 Jul 2014 19:55

Pressure tactics from India nothing more and where is this "Israel an all weather friend" garbage coming from ???

geeth
BRFite

Postby geeth » 24 Jul 2014 20:18

^^Any Chankian theories on why NaMo couldn't abstain?

Israeli Ambassador meeting Advani during the elevation of Modi as PM candidate
Why would a fair weather friend do that?

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 24 Jul 2014 20:22

geeth wrote:^^Any Chankian theories on why NaMo couldn't abstain?

Israeli Ambassador meeting Advani during the elevation of Modi as PM candidate
Why would a fair weather friend do that?

So tomorrow UNHCR can sponsor a resolution against the Human Rights violations happening in the name of Islam :rotfl:

Vikas
BRF Oldie

Postby Vikas » 24 Jul 2014 23:41

Why Modi is so silent since his speech in Parliament.
We used to make fun of silent era MMS and NaMo definitely can do better than few tweets everyday. Why wait till 15th Aug or speech in Parliament to break the silence especially when he is such a wonderful orator.

Why not speak to the people directly. Atleast we will know what Govt is doing or not doing.
He suddenly feels like a PM who is not around.

panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Postby panduranghari » 24 Jul 2014 23:52

15 August in 20 days away.

RoyG
BRF Oldie

Postby RoyG » 25 Jul 2014 02:20

He's been working non-stop to fix what those Congress mlecchas did for a good decade. It's been two months. He probably doesn't even have time to take a sh*t and you want him to address the nation. Work speaks louder than words in this case. He has appointed hard working and intelligent individuals in the PMO and has already introduced a number of very small measures that are having a good impact. He's not a pushover like MMS.

Return to “BR Nostalgia Archive”