Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Supratik
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Supratik »

nageshks wrote:
BJP share in Manipur has always been abysmal (or am I missing something here?). On the other hand, BJP has won seats in both Assam and Arunachal.

Assam is a tricky customer this time. Hindus have been rallying behind Tarun Gogoi (rather than BJP), even when everyone knows it was Congress that let in the Bangladeshis. The appearance of AUDF has frightened the Hindus, and they are seeing the Congress as the best way to tackle this problem. Congress, as usual, is playing a double game - letting in Bangladeshis, and consolidating Hindus behind it, pretending to be a saviour of Hindus. BJP needs to focus on this vital state and change this. People should be looking to the BJP for a solution, not to the Congress, which created the problem.

+100
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

NM is 62, SSC is 54. Good for future succession.
Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

Parrikar would be good too, IMO.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

Hari Seldon wrote:Image
The Angry Hindu 8)
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Is the CBI playing hooky? ~ Arati R Jerath

The CBI's decision to go after industrialist Kumaramangalam Birla and former coal secretary P C Parakh in the coal scam investigation is curious indeed. Barely a week before the agency lodged the controversial FIR, Rahul Gandhi had taken Birla as his showpiece guest to his Lok Sabha constituency of Amethi. Rahul arrived in the Jagdishpur area of Amethi with Birla and union minister of state for agriculture and food processing Charan Das Mahant in tow to lay the foundation stone for a pet project, a mega food park that is supposed to lift the fortunes of a constituency still steeped in poverty despite its high-profile MP. Birla announced at the function that his company Aditya Birla Nuvo will invest Rs 200 crores in the park. The industrialist shared visibly warm vibes with the Congress vice president who he hailed as the representative of the nation's youth. He also recalled his family's long and close association with the Nehru-Gandhi family.

A week later, the CBI slammed Birla with an FIR that seems to be based on mere suspicion, not hard evidence, of a conspiracy to bag a coal block. So, what gives? The buzz in the Congress is that someone in the investigative agency deliberately did this to embarrass the government and the Gandhi family. It is not unusual for the bureaucracy to start playing games when an election is around the corner and an incumbent government appears to be fading. And this government has already been bitten several times by disgruntled babus seeking to take advantage of weakening authority. The last episode led to the embarrassing revelation that former law minister Ashwini Kumar had tampered with the CBI's status report to the Supreme Court. Kumar was forced to step down when the issue blew into a major controversy.

http://www.thestatesman.net/news/21155-melting-pot.html
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Supratik wrote:
nageshks wrote:Folks - I have been looking through the scheduled rallies of NaMo. I have found his rallies in UP, Goa, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Punjab etc. Not a single rally have I seen in the NE (or am I missing something?). It is vital that Modi not give the impression that he is neglecting the NE. IMO, the BJP should have at least 2/3 rallies in Assam (Gauhati, Silchar and Dibrugarh, perhaps?) and one in Arunachal Pradesh. These are the two states in NE that can give the BJP seats in the coming LS elections, and the BJP should try to strengthen its base and give some attention to the two vital states (not only from the electoral pov, but also from a strategic pov).
+100. Assam, AuP, and Manipur are vital. It is indeed a mistake for NM not to go there. It is vital to remove INC from these places.
Indeed, Supratik-ji. The degree of alienation of the NE is directly connected to the Congress and its distorted plan for the region. We all read about Shivaji Majaraj and Rana Pratap's wars with the Mughals in our history lessons. How many of us studied about Lachit Borphukan (whose valour and contributions to keep the Brahmaputra valley free of the Mughals were not any less meritorious, or less arduous). In fact, a strong case can be made that if the youth of the NE begin enrolling themselves in the RSS and its sister organisations, the alienation of the region will be reduced and minimised. Most racism that NE folk complain about in other regions of India comes directly from people's ignorance of the region and its history, its traditions, and its languages. All this is a direct consequence of the policy furthered by the Congress. We need the BJP in these regions precisely to remove the alienation. If the NE is better integrated by being involved in RSS and other nationalist organisations, I will wager anything that that racism will vanish in less than a generation.

Modi-ji should focus on the detrimental policy of the Congress and outline a plan to reduce the alienation of the people of Assam, Arunachal, etc. Also, he must focus on how to deal with the infiltration of the Bangladeshis. All of these require a coherent plan. I have never seen even the BJP formulate one, though.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

Ashok Sarraff wrote:Parrikar would be good too, IMO.
My cousin bro was once travelling by plane from mum to delhi in economy class. Just two seats prior to his were sitting two gentlemen. The gentleman on left said hello to the one on right. Then he asked his name. The gentleman replied, my name is Manohar. The man on left said, ok, what do you do? The man replied I'm the CM of Goa state :eek: . The man on left kept looking at him for a moment with shock on his face after which he asked, sir, are you Manohar Parikkar? The man on right replied affirmatively with full calm.

That man got up and announced in the flight to everyone that he feels privileged to travel with a great and honest CM of Goa. Then he insisted CM to address the passengers. Parikkar got up and said that he prefers to remain low profile. He uses his own car instead of govt's car. He encourages his MLAs also to use their own car but doesn't force them for it. He prefers to travel by economy class in flights and carries no security.
Sagrawal
BRFite

Post by Sagrawal »

kapilrdave wrote:
Ashok Sarraff wrote:Parrikar would be good too, IMO.
My cousin bro was once travelling by plane from mum to delhi in economy class. Just two seats prior to his were sitting two gentlemen. The gentleman on left said hello to the one on right. Then he asked his name. The gentleman replied, my name is Manohar. The man on left said, ok, what do you do? The man replied I'm the CM of Goa state :eek: . The man on left kept looking at him for a moment with shock on his face after which he asked, sir, are you Manohar Parikkar? The man on right replied affirmatively with full calm.

That man got up and announced in the flight to everyone that he feels privileged to travel with a great and honest CM of Goa. Then he insisted CM to address the passengers. Parikkar got up and said that he prefers to remain low profile. He uses his own car instead of govt's car. He encourages his MLAs also to use their own car but doesn't force them for it. He prefers to travel by economy class in flights and carries no security.

He even uses his two wheeler to travel within city.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

Parikkar is older and has still to prove himself. But if he does he is a good future prospect too.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

nageshks wrote: Indeed, Supratik-ji. The degree of alienation of the NE is directly connected to the Congress and its distorted plan for the region. We all read about Shivaji Majaraj and Rana Pratap's wars with the Mughals in our history lessons. How many of us studied about Lachit Borphukan (whose valour and contributions to keep the Brahmaputra valley free of the Mughals were not any less meritorious, or less arduous). In fact, a strong case can be made that if the youth of the NE begin enrolling themselves in the RSS and its sister organisations, the alienation of the region will be reduced and minimised. Most racism that NE folk complain about in other regions of India comes directly from people's ignorance of the region and its history, its traditions, and its languages. All this is a direct consequence of the policy furthered by the Congress. We need the BJP in these regions precisely to remove the alienation. If the NE is better integrated by being involved in RSS and other nationalist organisations, I will wager anything that that racism will vanish in less than a generation.

Modi-ji should focus on the detrimental policy of the Congress and outline a plan to reduce the alienation of the people of Assam, Arunachal, etc. Also, he must focus on how to deal with the infiltration of the Bangladeshis. All of these require a coherent plan. I have never seen even the BJP formulate one, though.

More importantly Assam, AuP, Manipur are undergoing huge demographic changes - Islam in Assam and Christianity in AuP, Manipur. If the RSS had focussed on this region things may have been different.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Lots of "chutpatti batein".
How Congress delivered its brainchild #FEKU

Congress party must be the oldest and largest party which ruled this country over maximum period of time but they arrived very late on social media network. By the time Congress reached here, BJP and its supporter groups were already dominating this sector with its extensive attendance. Here is the saga how Congress party reached on twitter. It must have been vaguely gentle February morning when Digvijaya Singh asked Amaresh Misra, his protégé/prize catch whom he brought in the Congress in 2009 from Ulema Council and ultra-Left groups, to join twitter. Singh put him on Twitter deliberately to take on the RSS. Digvijaya knew that Amaresh’s hidden trait that of an ‘akkhad Allahabadi’ who could get nasty and abusive despite being a world acclaimed historian and writer.

In February/March 2013, the atmosphere on twitter was extremely anti-Congress. G Surya, Gaurav Pandhi, Rachit Seth, Priyanka Chaturvedi, Sanjay Jha were trying to tame Sanghi tweepal group, but they largely failed as their presence and number count was limited. Aggressive onslaught against Sonia and Rahul Gandhi, Muslims and other liberal personalities were on rise. In fact, they almost succeeded in pushing Rajdeep Sardesai and Ravish Kumar of NDTV out of Twitter. Ravish no more exists here and Sardesai has secured his account by blocking many attackers. Right wing tweepals brought storm in Congress media and supporter groups. Then, here entered the most educated abuser Amaresh Misra. He however took on the RSS almost single-handed; he got the support of Massy and others associated with Sandeep Dixit and Deependra Hooda group. No one agreed with him to abuse girls but they all were happy that he was taming down Sanghi group. However, during all marathon nights where RSS Vs anti-RSS fights were on peak, some of which went till 3-4am in the morning, Congress tweepals did little. It was Amaresh who gave blow for blow, abuse for abuse; threats and killing. He attacked mercilessly those who praised Godse. To the extreme he silenced some by saying that he wants Modi’s head and will pay a reward to anyone who gets it!

Congress remained silent and subtly encouraged Amaresh during this phase as many RSS handles stopped tweeting due to aggressive anti-RSS attack by him. It was then Amaresh tweeted against Arun Poorie holding him responsible for inviting (in his own words) “mass-murderer” Modi to India Today conclaves. He said how would Poorie feel if some stripped and raped his daughter? Will he then realise the pain Gujarati Muslims went through? Amaresh also threatened Mamata Tiwari and Kanchan Gupta, both of whom went to the Congress for protection. Irony is that in spite of so much chaos, there was no action taken against this Congressman. Finally, things came to halt when right wing groups (from whom Congress was nervous) had sought Congress’ help to stop Amaresh. They were not scared to fight with him but they were disappointed with the language he used and the treats he gave.

Finally, as we all know that Congress never required an enemy from outside to pull its members’ legs, Shashi Tharoor played that role. He went with Arun Poorie and retweeted tagging Digvijaya Singh (which Misra was tweeted). The latter too shocked and tried censoring his tweets. But Amaresh got crucial backing from an unlikely quarter: From Rahul Gandhi, who secretly appreciated Amaresh’s aggression as a rebel against RSS and the system.

This was the time when Kapil Sibal was talking about Congress’ plan of investing Rs *** crores in the social media. Suddenly, there was money; and Congress people are known as “anything for money”. This party’s biggest weakness is “woman and wealth”. We have witnessed many such instances in the past. Everyone affiliated to the Congress organisation expected some financial aphorism. I’m not hinting about those selfless volunteers who are spending their time and energy without any gain in terms of money. Meanwhile, right wing tweepals had rattled Congress/Rahul Gandhi by trending #Pappu several times. Such was the impact of Sanghi propaganda that Rahul’s speeches were made fun of (They are actually funny; even I make fun of his speeches). Ongoing crises and defeat, and on other side financial greed and expectation, this Congress tweepals’ group had misconception that Amaresh is already paid and the fact is that he was a hardcore grassroots level worker and not a person meant for social media. This was definitely a diversion for him, but his skills to abuse have got him into limelight. There goes the saying, any publicity is promotion.

The burning anger and frustration needed some outlet. When Modi was to address FICCI’s Women’s meet, Congress people, especially Massy and Amaresh got together to trend #Feku. Massy is actual brain to elevate Congress on social network, but he was never credited for that. #Feku term was originally used by the Gujarat Congress in the last Gujarat assembly elections, where it flopped. #Feku brought together all anti-BJP forces, even those who were anti-Congress. Congress tweepals team cultivated in the middle-east, Gulf countries and Carribean islands. UK and US were influenced towards Sanghi. All Congress forces were busy gathering support to make this trend a success. Finally, they did it and I was told there were lots of gifts delivered to key people over this achievement and parties were thrown. Anyways, that boosted the moral of Congress Twitter workers.

#Feku’s enormous success led to wild rumours about Congress that it is investing Rs. 100 crores in social media. Here, Digvijaya Singh’s rivals like Ahmed Patel, Janardan Dwivedi, even Chidambaram, got together to oppose Misra as the head of Congress social media team. Congress has two groups, one is of Ahmed Patel and another one is of Digvijaya Singh. Hectic all night meetings were held by Congress top leaders, who had been in the party for decades, to corner one man who joined Congress only in 2009. Everyone was trying to impress their bosses, even Sanjay Jha who used to run a website called HamaraCongress.com, but no one got the expected attention. They participated in TV debates and gave media interviews but people failed to impress high command. Actually speaking, Sanjay Jha or Poonawala’s contribution towards Congress is difficult to explain. Anyways that’s their internal issue.

Things reached to a lowest point, when Rajasthan ATS came to Amaresh’s Gurgaon House at 5am in the morning, reading his tweet against Rajasthan government. That time Amaresh was in Mumbai and Digvijaya Singh was in the US. Rajasthan ATS team knew Amaresh was not at home. They wanted to take his wife and kids to the Police Station. But Pragati Sharma Misra, Amaresh’s wife, stood up against the Police guys boldly, forcing them to retreat. This high drama almost snapped ties between Amaresh and Digvijaya as the latter was unable to pinpoint who in the Congress had tried to send a Police force from a Congress ruled state to a Congressman’s residence. Ahmed Patel and Kanishka Singh were the only two suspects.

The incident caught the attention of Rahul Gandhi and even the Congress President. Meanwhile, Deependra Hooda, Ajay Maken, Sandeep Dixit were able to prevail upon Digvijaya Singh to put Amaresh’s name away from heading Congress’ social media team. Sanjay Jha/Priyanka Chaturvedi was made spokespersons; G Surya and all others were invited to social media seminars but Amaresh was ignored. This is what Congress very smartly does to their workers, they alleged BJP but sidelining and ignoring a worker after extracting all services is Congress’s bench mark. Yes in this entire drama, one Congress abuser took a backseat. I call it a blessing in disguise.

However, apart from Muslims, several right wing tweepals, including Brahmins from North India, who had earlier engaged Amaresh in all night twitter fights, came over to Amaresh’s side. This was seen by Rahul Gandhi as a major success. This is when the resources allocated to social media by Congress were withdrawn and investigation launched by Rahul Gandhi’s personal team on the whole sordid affair. The report of that investigation is still pending. (Keeping investigations pending is also Congress’s another drawback). Googling Amaresh Misra’s name reveals a Wikipedia entry which describes him as a writer and a Naxalite too. Amaresh was also a student leader of CPI-ML (Liberation) in Allahabad University. To get more details, I also interacted with several block and panchayat level heads of Congress unit in Ghazipur district in eastern UP, where he is politically active. This entire saga is worth knowing, but that I will expose in some other edit. This is the story of Digvijaya Camp and anti-Digvijaya camp.

I know there would be lots of debate and discussions after reading my views, but one thing is sure; without any base I am not speaking anything in air……right?
To thrash out further, follow me on Twitter @vaidehisachin, wait for my next edit on another interesting aspect of social media…

http://www.afternoonvoice.com/how-congr ... -feku.html
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

some BRFite quoted Narendra Modi : If we want to implement good governance, we must look to P4 — people private public partnership. People should be kept in the loop by the government. Wherever possible we should take the people's consent. This will speed up the pace of development.
Exactly. Thats why I am requesting all 80 crore voters of India to order MPs via SMS on various important issues, so that all voters, and MPs get in the loop. See, I am thinking same as NaMo. AWMTA :) . ADMTA :)
vineetmehta wrote: Sir, can you share on how to win discussion of "BJP==CONgress"?

Thanks. This will help me a lot .
IMO, you can say following facts : (facts, no sarcasm)

1. BJP is less bad than Congress

2. NaMo is far far less bad than any Congress leaders

3. NaMo is one of the very few only 100% non-nepotic leaders in India

4. NaMo is one of the very few leaders in India who never showed any bias for/against any caste and any language/regional group. While almost all Congress leaders are hard-core nepotic and casteist and only 50% BJP leaders are nepotic/casteist.

5. NaMo has to be dirty because if he tries to be super-clean, then other dirty judges and IAS wont let him function. eg. NaMo have Rs 4 crore plot to some 28 High Court judges in Gujarat for mere Rs 8 lakhs. If he had not, then judges were threatening to impose stay orders on all development schemes. So what choice did he have?

IMO, you need to make it clear that you saying "vote for NaMo , and not vote for BJP". (BJP - NaMo ) may be less bad than Congress, but not a big shift that can make anyone sway.

Now if he thinks that AAP > BJP and AK > NaMo, then you need to convince him that AAP and AK are big trash. Thats a whole different new ball game.
Neela wrote: Bringing this EVM stuff on very page of this thread is really really annoying.
I agree. IMO, EVM is settled case at individual level. No level of additional details , unless someone actually rips apart 1000s of EVMs and analyses circuit or takes narco-test of apex-officials in public, will make anyone's stand change. If you are anti-EVM, pls write off 15% votes as "CIA's vote share" and put up with it. If you are pro-EVM, you can take all EVMs as honest. I dont think any leader will put 70 candidates per seat. Thats a task only "fools" (perhaps fools like me) can do, but I dont have Rs 21 lakh per constituency type money and 70 followers willing to file election forms on my command, and 700 more to sign on their forms. So if NaMo doesnt put 70 candidates, then lets all accept that NaMo has supreme faith in EVMs, or NaMo is scared of taking away CIA's vote share. If NaMo puts 70 candidates in 100s of seats, then all cheers to him. If NaMo refuses to put 70 candidates, then NaMo-bhagats should NOT complaint of EVM's outcome. Whatever it may be. But IMO, we should close EVM topic on this thread.. I wont write about EVMs henceforth on this thread.
kapilrdave wrote:... just two seats prior to his were sitting two gentlemen. The gentleman on left said hello to the one on right. Then he asked his name. The gentleman replied, my name is Manohar. ... I'm the CM of Goa state :eek: . The man on left kept looking at him for a moment with shock on his face after which he asked, sir, are you Manohar Parikkar? The man on right replied affirmatively with full calm. ....
Manohar Parikkar also requested Goa High Court to lift ban on bull slaughter. Pls see http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/no-b ... 67644.html ".. BJP to appeal for allowing bull slaughter" . IMO, you can also proudly report that fact to all.

===

Re : NaMo making fiery speeches

I dont watch TV and videos and read only text. So I cant say about fire in the style. But since you guys that there is a lot of fire in style, I would agree. But do read text speeches wherever I get. IMO the CONTENTS are now ice cold. There is NO RJB and not even traces of KJB\KV. And there is NOTHING against Islamic Terrorism either. No action-reaction, no Mian Mussarf and no "hum paanch hamare pachees" . There is NOTHING about family planning in his speech. And I havent read any line about expelling Bangladeshis even in his Kolkata speeches or Delhi speeches. And nothing on imposing ban on cow slaughter across India. And nothing on removing art-370 and nothing on UCC. It looks like NaMo-bhagats are sold on fiery style and are not reading or listening to contents at all. But still they are all impressed. Sometimes, I find NaMo-bhagats similar to SRK's 16-year-old fangals who would giggle at whatever SRK says only because of style and those fangals would never bother to see if the dialog text made any sense.

In Jhansi speech, did Uma Bharati say anything on RJB? Or she too now says Sb4D and "RJB in next life time"?
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 25 Oct 2013 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

kapilrdave wrote:RajeshA ji, a day ago on NM's website there were images three people. NM, LKA and SSC. No one else. LKA is yesterday, NM is today which means SSC is tomorrow. He often mentions SSC in his speeches, specially in closed door ones where development is talked about. IMO we will see the more and more with time. This is good strategy IMO. BJP definitely needs a face at No.1 as backup. No one better than SSC who is a core sanghi.

Amit Shah will get CMship in GJ.
KapilrDave ji, Amit Shah has to be groomed for central politics. Home Ministry would be right for him.

On the other hand Gujarat also has to be kept in BJP fold. I have been hearing good reviews about Saurav Patel. Then You might be able to tell better who is the best candidate for Gujarat CMship after NaMo.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

^^shushupti!.. please to keep it as link, and with a NSFW warning! this is a family forum no!?!?

:)
Frederic
BRFite

Post by Frederic »

Singha wrote:maskirovka sir. PG will definitely have to control the reins from SG to own the legacy and unite the party. people have to plan for that, not waste futile cycles on what RG does (or does not do). PG might suddenly enter the fray like a army HQ reserve cavalry towards the very end, giving no chance to a unprepared enemy to find any strategy.
Singha, I love your military analogies. Very Napoleonic that, the female Murat wielding a cane ahead of a division of thundering cuirassiers :D
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

The muslims are trying their usual tricks which have worked in the past. They have held out the carrot of "Muslim support" to politicians in exchange for dhimmifying them.
Traditionally this has worked, Congressis and Samajwadis have become dhimmis and done their bidding.
I think Modi is a different chidiya who will say "Support me for what I am".
Sushupti wrote:
Will ignore Modi's past if he changes himself: Muslim cleric

Prominent Muslim cleric Maulana Kalbe Sadiq has said BJP's prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi's past can be ignored if he changes himself.

"I will not speak for all Muslims, but I am ready to ignore his past if Modi changes himself," the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) vice-president said in a statement here today.

"... I will personally back Modi if he is willing to change himself," the Shia cleric said, adding "there are differences in words and deeds of Modi and people have lost faith in him after the Gujarat riots."

Asked if the Gujarat Chief Minister needs to 'apologise' for the riots, Sadiq said rather than tendering an apology he should prove a change through his actions.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/top-stories ... leric.html
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Sushupti wrote:Lots of "chutpatti batein".
How Congress delivered its brainchild #FEKU
Sushupti'ji can you pls x-post this on SM thread. Am very busy now but will get back with some ideas on this.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

This choice of dhimmification is problem in itself. We should see to it how it has dhimmified con race with enormous experience and power. If NaMo has to become another Gandhi of this era, then it has to be checked consistently in what ways for how many factors need activism-regardless of questionable NGOs filling up NGO space.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Pappu just can't keep from putting his foot in mouth.

Muslim clerics slam Rahul’s comment on Muzaffarnagar riots, demand apology
Rahul Gandhi’s statement at a poll rally in Madhya Pradesh that intelligence agencies in Pakistan were approaching some victims of the Muzaffarnagar riots to lure them to terrorism has not gone down well even with Muslim leaders.

Several Muslim clerics have slammed Congress vice president for his derogatory statement and demanded an immediate apology saying it has also pointed the needle of suspicion at Indian Muslims.

A prominent Shia cleric, Maulana Saif Abbas Naqvi, has called it as unfortunate and said these were a ‘grave insinuation’ on millions of peace loving and patriotic Muslims in the country.

Claiming the statement as ‘most unfortunate’, Shahar Qazi, Maulana Abul Irfan Miyan Farangi Mahali, demanded an immediate and unconditional apology from the Congress leader and asked a national party like Congress to prevent itself from giving such cheap and hurtful statements against the Muslims.
shyamoo
BRFite

Post by shyamoo »

I have had enough of this...
Rahul Mehta wrote: Manohar Parikkar also requested Goa High Court to lift ban on bull slaughter. Pls see http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/no-b ... 67644.html ".. BJP to appeal for allowing bull slaughter" . IMO, you can also proudly report that fact to all.

===

Re : NaMo making fiery speeches
IMO the CONTENTS are now ice cold. There is NO RJB and not even traces of KJB\KV. And there is NOTHING against Islamic Terrorism either. No action-reaction, no Mian Mussarf and no "hum paanch hamare pachees" . There is NOTHING about family planning in his speech. And I havent read any line about expelling Bangladeshis even in his Kolkata speeches or Delhi speeches. And nothing on imposing ban on cow slaughter across India. And nothing on removing art-370 and nothing on UCC. It looks like NaMo-bhagats are sold on fiery style and are not reading or listening to contents at all. But still they are all impressed.
Ok then. Please do not vote for NaMo!!
Sometimes, I find NaMo-bhagats similar to SRK's 16-year-old fangals who would giggle at whatever SRK says only because of style and those fangals would never bother to see if the dialog text made any sense.
SometimesAlways, I find NaMo-opponents to be a**holes because they assume that "NaMo-bhagats" cannot understand anything and are only attracted by style and are, generally, pappus.

Does it ever occur to these folks that different people have different priorities? I couldn't care less about cow-slaughter ( I eat beef and must say I really enjoy it. Infact I eat anything that moves. So sue me!). Development of India in the right way would suffice for me. Not pandering to anyone( including Hindus ) would be a OK with me.

He needs to win the election first before he can implement what all of us eventually want. He is trying to do that.

I wonder if RM is actively trying to discourage people form voting for NaMo/BJP!! This would also imply that RM is a CONgress stooge.

RM is now in foe list as I'm not interested in what he has to say.
Last edited by shyamoo on 25 Oct 2013 22:54, edited 1 time in total.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

Rahul Mehta wrote:Manohar Parikkar also requested Goa High Court to lift ban on bull slaughter. Pls see http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/no-b ... 67644.html ".. BJP to appeal for allowing bull slaughter" . IMO, you can also proudly report that fact to all.
:shock: :shock: Didn't knwo that! Thanks for reporting.
darshhan wrote: KapilrDave ji, Amit Shah has to be groomed for central politics. Home Ministry would be right for him.

On the other hand Gujarat also has to be kept in BJP fold. I have been hearing good reviews about Saurav Patel. Then You might be able to tell better who is the best candidate for Gujarat CMship after NaMo.
Different people will say different thing about Saurabh Patel. The most popular opinion is that SP is not very competent fellow but NM might eventually choose him because he wouldn't want a very strong CM in his own backyard should he lose control over it. I am sceptic of this theory. The fact that SP is an in-law of Ambanis also make me doubt about his chances. Last thing NM would do is to give a giant capitalist a free run. There are two other able candidates in Nitin Patel and Anandiben Patel. Both are NaMo bhakts who would vacant CM seat for him if it comes to it. But still I have a hunch that Amit Shah will be given the chair.

Regarding No.2, I think we will see SSC being groomed over the time. Along with him my personal favorite is Subbu Swami.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Would NM have to vacate CM gaddi before PM elections? What if he loses, does he get to retain CMgiri?
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

We don't need to have any anti-NaMo pontifications. Especially when NaMo is yet to be a PM but con race is at center and has been ruling for a long time.

NaMo at the center is the best choice and certain things not palatable need to be considered via NGO/court route.

OT here.
It is indeed strange how no one else - pseudo seculars, leftists, etc are taking up such issues. It is like radio silence on certain issues. NGO space seems to be filled up by leftists pretenders.
Last edited by vishvak on 25 Oct 2013 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

KJoishy wrote:Would NM have to vacate CM gaddi before PM elections? What if he loses, does he get to retain CMgiri?
No and Yes respectively.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

nageshks wrote:quote="Supratik"quote="nageshks"]Folks - I
Indeed, Supratik-ji. The degree of alienation of the NE is directly connected to the Congress and its distorted plan for the region. We all read about Shivaji Majaraj and Rana Pratap's wars with the Mughals in our history lessons. How many of us studied about Lachit Borphukan (whose valour and contributions to keep the Brahmaputra valley free of the Mughals were not any less meritorious, or less arduous)
It goes back to Nehru's idea of India, limited to his vote bank, fears and mentality. Has it been to Chacha, Paki border would have been somewhere near NCR on one side and Hydrabad on other side.
This is why Brit/ WEST were waiting for the collapse of India and expansion of PoaqoKhotto land. rest is history.
Hariprasad
BRFite

Post by Hariprasad »

A site for pappu. http://pappupedia.com/
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Sushupti wrote:If you have missed Narendra #Modi speech in #Jhansi, Watch here

Really good speech by Modi. #shahzada
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

The story of an independent CBI is hogwash. Birla is being shaken up for contributions.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Seema Mustafa's khujli due to NaMo and her dream assessment of LS 2014

Code: Select all

http://tribune.com.pk/story/622398/the-cult-of-narendra-modi/
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Loved the way Modi started his Bundelkhand speech with a reference to "rone-dhone walon" :mrgreen:
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

To Congress, tera kya hoga?

Published on Oct 09, 2013
By Aditi Phadnis
What did Rahul Gandhi tell party workers in Gujarat?: Business Standard
In Rajkot, a PTI report confirmed what workers have been fearing: that winning the 2014 election is not a priority for Rahul Gandhi. Quoting Jamnagar MP Vikram Madam, the report said Gandhi is supposed to have told workers: "We should not worry about the 2014 elections... it is not a do-or-die situation, after the 2014 general election there would be no doubt about the party's existence, as the Congress is a permanent political party."
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

ON the successor to NM part. Let us be clear that there is none as yet. What i am hearing from a few 'Buzurgs' is that NM is the class of person that has not emerged in India since Netaji Subhash Chandra! Not Nehru, not JP, Not ABV. None are a patch on him. He will spawn an entirely new paradigm of motivated leadership, none of which exists as of now. Not SSC, Not Parikker, not AJ, not SS, not Amit Shah, no not anyone we know. Yet they will emerge and will be better than NM as perspectives open and the Rashtra takes a Dharmic hue.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Rahul Mehta wrote:
I dont watch TV and videos and read only text. So I cant say about fire in the style. But since you guys that there is a lot of fire in style, I would agree. But do read text speeches wherever I get. IMO the CONTENTS are now ice cold. There is NO RJB and not even traces of KJB\KV. And there is NOTHING against Islamic Terrorism either. No action-reaction, no Mian Mussarf and no "hum paanch hamare pachees" . There is NOTHING about family planning in his speech. And I havent read any line about expelling Bangladeshis even in his Kolkata speeches or Delhi speeches. And nothing on imposing ban on cow slaughter across India. And nothing on removing art-370 and nothing on UCC. It looks like NaMo-bhagats are sold on fiery style and are not reading or listening to contents at all. But still they are all impressed. Sometimes, I find NaMo-bhagats similar to SRK's 16-year-old fangals who would giggle at whatever SRK says only because of style and those fangals would never bother to see if the dialog text made any sense.

In Jhansi speech, did Uma Bharati say anything on RJB? Or she too now says Sb4D and "RJB in next life time"?
Are you for real?

Again you ignore whatever you have to reply but focus on you obsession on what Modi should say now. The priorities for you are
1. Ayodhya
2. Cow slaughter
3. UCC or Population control

Is that the recipe for success in your opinion?

Modi's focus areas:

1. Development/Growth/Jobs
2. Governance (Scams/Institutions/Dynasty)
3. Water/Dams/Health
4. Non-appeasement (no favoring one religion or caste a.k.a vote bank politics)

Was he not destroying terrorism in his state while he was CM? Did he screw Hindus the way UPA is doing by fixing them in cases where Paki terrorists were involved?

As a leader should he support a criminal because he is a Hindu or should he let the law take care of it?

Did he honor any one writing a book titled "RSS involvement in 26/11? Would you prefer UPA that helps such Islamic terrorists and their supporters?

If you were made his campaign manager tomorrow, what would be your focus? What issues you will raise?

More importantly, what sections of people do you want to attract? Youth? Middle aged? Women? Men? Old? OBC? FC? SC/ST?

What is your guesstimate that how much of each of these sections will

1. Vote based on focus on Ayodhya
2. Vote based on focus on Muslims
3. Vote based on Cow Slaughter
Last edited by vivek.rao on 26 Oct 2013 07:07, edited 1 time in total.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

I think the venerable RM wants to shift attention over issues which clearly have no resonance.
I think he should be given his own thread and asked not to bring up these issues in the Namo Thread.

It is the nth time..
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

true, he thinks Namo is a fool to fall for this trick or his supporters can. Sorry budy, we are smart enough to identify AAP in a different lebels, whether it is extreme left (Batla encounter was false, give Kashmir to TSP) or Right (Ayodhya ji, Gohatya). And take this, none of these antics will help Panja!!
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

dhoti shiver moment - Crowd estimation anyone, looked thin!!
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

MRV ‏@MRVChennai 6h
Pity Rahuls Body gauards. They hv to live with his non-sense 24/7. We have an option of switching channels. They don't.

https://twitter.com/MRVChennai
:lol:
Last edited by RoyG on 26 Oct 2013 03:20, edited 1 time in total.
syele
BRFite -Trainee

Post by syele »

Sushupti wrote:If you have missed Narendra #Modi speech in #Jhansi, Watch here

What a difference in presentation...

RT and BT used to say that Biharis and UPwallahs were invading Mumbai and called them outsiders and called Mumbaikars to kick them out.

NM thanks those very Biharis, UPwallahs, Andhras and Keralaits for coming to Gujarat and contributing to Gujarat story. And 'informs' them that it is their local governments and political parties (congress and their friends), who are making them migrate to Gujarat. Then he completes the circle by saying he is working on a pilot project where they can work 6 months in Gujarat and 6 months in their native states.

Wah, NM! You are a dhanyajivi!
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

ramana wrote:Modi is the "simha swapana" for the DIE and hence their angst.
Simha swapna? Ramana Saar please tell us more.