Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Agnimitra »

panduranghari wrote:Simha swapna? Ramana Saar please tell us more.
Lion in the dream, that frightens and wakes you up. Dream over.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Wah wah what beautiful Hindi NaMoji speaks!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

A Lion nightmare!
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

New propagandu technique being trial-ballooned in ze media, methinks...

How both Narendra Modi & Rahul Gandhi speak a lot, say nothing

So, after trying and failing to box namo into Guj (with the likes of Modhwadia daily challenging him to 'debates' which NM roundly and soundly ignores), cong is now trying to an == by equating namo speeches with those of Rowl. 2 birds with one stone. Will raise Rowl's profile if they think Rowl speaks == to NM and will lower namo's for the same reason...
Challenger-in-chief Narendra Modi claims to have a plan. But he seldom talks about the plan. He chooses to talk of the Gujarat model instead. So the legion that hasn't visited Gujarat has no idea at all about the model. Neither do those who have visited Gujarat. {IOW, *nobody* knows or can know about the Guj model, basically...}

Congress's future leader Rahul Gandhi has no plan, he relishes being a complain boy. He voices the dissatisfaction of the people with the present regime. He simply does not get the irony. Or his speechwriters have not told him about all this. Why will he invoke the assassinations of his grandmother and his father when mounting an attack on the BJP?
See what I mean...
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

I wonder, are there any Congress supporters in BRF hoping for RaGa to become PM?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

They are in the Secular thread and hardly visit this one.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Burra Dekho Na Bappu Da Ik Bandar,
Apni Akhian oote Dono Hath Rakhda.
Burra Sunno Na Bappu Da Dooza Bandar,
Apne Kanna Wich Dono Hath Rakhda .
Burra Bolo Na Bappu Da Tiija Bandar ,
Apne Munh Oote Dono Hath Rakhda.
Oye
Rabb Da Shukar Bappu kol Tiin Bandar,
JeyChautha Hunda Bandar,Taa Kitthe Hath Rakhda ?
Bandar hunda Bhujangi Nasal Da Jeh
Desh Bacchan Lye Hath Rakhda
Rajniti Which Jinne Aaj Chor Wasde
Onna Dhi Gardan Tey Jaa Key Hath Rakhda
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

what the!.......
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... .cms#write
so, firstly if he is officially not PM?.. then he should resign from his post.
secondly, if he is, then will he redraw lines!? on what basis?
Last edited by SaiK on 26 Oct 2013 07:00, edited 1 time in total.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Neela wrote:Look I am not saying that the EVM cant be manipulated or anything. Maybe there is a valid point. And maybe even the BJP high command ( who ARE in the business of politics ) are not aware of what you know. But for sanity's sake can you take this to the EVM thread, or start of new thread and carry on there.

Bringing this EVM stuff on very page of this thread is really really annoying.
hmm ... perhaps you have a point. If people want to play musical chairs on the deck of the Titanic, they should be allowed to do so in peace.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

fanne wrote:dhoti shiver moment - Crowd estimation anyone, looked thin!!
fanne ji, twitter says crowd was 3 lakhs, which is huge for jhansi
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

india today has a piece today that asks "has rahul been bitten by the digvijaya bug?"

there was no need to ask, as bayram khan was officially the mentor and guide of the young prince and they still remain close presumably.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

what i'm seeing and learning from modi is this.. engaging the crowd.. fantastic! he does know how to engaged and bring the crowd to the point of where he makes emphasis. i hope, he gets his wishes, and support from his party men against corruption. then, it is all cutting through a cheese cake for any country for that matter.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Rahul Mehta: I dont watch TV and videos and read only text. So I cant say about fire in the style. But since you guys that there is a lot of fire in style, I would agree. But do read text speeches wherever I get. IMO the CONTENTS are now ice cold. There is NO RJB and not even traces of KJB\KV. And there is NOTHING against Islamic Terrorism either. No action-reaction, no Mian Mussarf and no "hum paanch hamare pachees" . There is NOTHING about family planning in his speech. And I havent read any line about expelling Bangladeshis even in his Kolkata speeches or Delhi speeches. And nothing on imposing ban on cow slaughter across India. And nothing on removing art-370 and nothing on UCC. It looks like NaMo-bhagats are sold on fiery style and are not reading or listening to contents at all. But still they are all impressed. Sometimes, I find NaMo-bhagats similar to SRK's 16-year-old fangals who would giggle at whatever SRK says only because of style and those fangals would never bother to see if the dialog text made any sense. In Jhansi speech, did Uma Bharati say anything on RJB? Or she too now says Sb4D and "RJB in next life time"?

vivek.rao: Are you for real? Again you ignore whatever you have to reply but focus on you obsession on what Modi should say now. The priorities for you are
1. Ayodhya
2. Cow slaughter
3. UCC or Population control

Is that the recipe for success in your opinion?

Modi's focus areas:

1. Development/Growth/Jobs
2. Governance (Scams/Institutions/Dynasty)
3. Water/Dams/Health
4. Non-appeasement (no favoring one religion or caste a.k.a vote bank politics)
My priorities since 1998 has been, to "involve people" by printing certain Gazette Notifications . Once these Gazette Notifications comes, the involvement of people will become real, and priorities of people will come at front. I do NOT know priorities of all 80 crore us common voters or even a small fraction of it. My personal priorities are to deposit mineral royalty money in each citizen's account directly, improve courts, improve police, improve manufacturing, improve Military, improve maths education, expel Bangladeshi, impose wealth tax, impose inheritance tax, remove VAT, remove service tax , bring hindus in BD\Pak into India, ban cow slaughter, Tridevalaya , merge JK with Uttaranchal\Himachal, make modifications in marriage codes that woman can decide marriage code she wants before or after marriage, and there is a looooong list. I have given the DRAFTS I want to see printed in the Gazette. This is my personal list. But this thread isnt about my priorities. It is about NaMo. So I will come back to NaMo.

I am not sure what NaMo's priorities are today or what were they in past. In 1989-2000, his priorities appeared to be Tridevalaya, UCC, art-370, banning cow slaughter, expel MNCs , restore name of Ahmedabad to Karnavati, and many things. But NaMo never ever gave drafts of the laws he wanted in 1990s. And even today, he doesnt give the DRAFTS of laws he would print when he would be PM . Unless I see the drafts, I cant tell what his priorities are. And I am not sure how you or anyone got convinced what his priorities would be in jun-2014. It looks that each one feels that "NaMo will print the laws I want", even though none has seen exact laws he will print in jun-2014.
Was he not destroying terrorism in his state while he was CM? Did he screw Hindus the way UPA is doing by fixing them in cases where Paki terrorists were involved?
I explained earlier that law-order in Gujarat had been better that other states from 1956-2003. And law-order improved a lot after 2003-today, but it was because what VHP did in mar-2002. Shanker Singh Vaghela encountered Latif in 1998(?), and that created a fear in large gangsters in Gujarat. And in mar-2002, VHP gave a 4000 volt shock to all small gangsters and tapories across gangs that havent recovered till today. The role of police in improving law-order since 2003-2013 has been minimal. The policemen are handicapped by judges. And lower judges in India have been all corrupt , and apex-judges work as per orders of foreigners. So policemen cant do substantial damage to professional gangs, till we citizens fix the lower courts and bring apex-judges under control of Indian citizens.
As a leader should he support a criminal because he is a Hindu or should he let the law take care of it?
Depends on how word "criminal" is defined. And the way "law" takes its own course is that handful of Saudi lobbies bribed Supreme judges to re-open all riot cases and encounter cases, and try them twice, thrice, four times till conviction comes !! The judge who gave acquittal gets kicked aside , and judge who gives conviction gets promotion. Thats how "law takes its own course". And I dont except any leader to change this.
Would you prefer UPA that helps such Islamic terrorists and their supporters?
I have publicly asked all NOT to vote for Congress. How many times should I be required re-say same thing?
What is your guesstimate that how much of each of these sections will

1. Vote based on focus on Ayodhya
2. Vote based on focus on Muslims
3. Vote based on Cow Slaughter
I cant tell. I am NOT into vote-counting. I was never into vote counting and I am still not. Also converting "voters support for a demand" into "votes for a candidate" needs paid-media , and I dont want to be constrained by what paid-media would do and wont do. eg IMO, "directly deposit mineral royalty in citizens account" demand can IMO bring highest support amongst voters. But this demand will bring zero votes as paid-media will never project candidates who takes this demand. Likewise IMO demand to "improve courts" seems to be second most popular cause, but again it will bring zero votes as paid-media would never project candidates to take this cause. So I never got into vote counting.

IMO, RJB has deep support into Hindus and so is KJB\KV. But IMO at the same time , Hindus are now afraid of raising these issues. IMO, Hindus fear that if these three devalaya issues are touched, then there will be large scale riots. And govt wont be able to stop these riots. And so Hindus are scared of raising this issue. And to rationalize the fears, many Hindus cite non-issues to evade RJB/KJB/KV issues. Even raising Tridevalaya issues now causing takleef. And lately, when the Hindus saw that there own leader is also no longer willing to push these issues, they have been further discouraged and want to forget them. Its like 1947 partition refugees who gradually started forgetting the family members who were alive but left behind, as they saw no Indian leader making any attempt to get them back. Again, all this is IMO. I can only tell about me, not others.

===
vnmshyam wrote: .....<snip> <snip> I wonder if RM is actively trying to discourage people form voting for NaMo/BJP!! This would also imply that RM is a CONgress stooge.
I ask all not to vote for Congress. I have never voted for Congress, and in 2014, I wont be voting for Congress either.

===
fanne : true, he thinks Namo is a fool to fall for this trick or his supporters can. Sorry budy, we are smart enough to identify AAP in a different lebels, whether it is extreme left (Batla encounter was false, give Kashmir to TSP) or Right (Ayodhya ji, Gohatya). And take this, none of these antics will help Panja!!
I have been anti-AAP since apr-2011, when AAP was IAC and whole universe was praising songs of IAC, Anna and AK. And I have been anti-Congress since loooooong. Ever since Devi Indira Amma passed away, I have been losing faith in Congress and lost all faith when MNC-owners were able to install PVNR as PM and MMS as FinMin.

===

Dear All,

I am posting only one post per day in this thread. And 10s of posts here are on all topics from Hinduism to History to jokes to everything. And AFAIS, the posts are very much wrt naMo, may-2014 election, issues that BJP/NaMo has taken or ditched etc. Why is one post per day causing so much takleef, even if off-topic? Anyway, I promise all not to make more than one post per day in this thread. So this was my "good morning" post and pls wait for next post tomorrow.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 26 Oct 2013 08:13, edited 4 times in total.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

A sitting CM can contest as MP and if he wins he has to resign to his MLA seat. If he is called to form the govt then he has resign to his CM post. That is the order.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

A sitting CM can contest as MP and if he wins he has to resign to his MLA seat. If he is called to form the govt then he has resign to his CM post. That is the order.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

RM ji,

You are going absolutely nowhere with this. If you have anything to share on who between NaMo vs the Dynasty is more suited for India, then please post those thoughts on this thread.

Your issues are to do with legislative matters - where your immediate competitor is Kejriwal. You need to first convince those who vote on the basis of legislative issues alone that you are a better bet than Kejriwal. I am afraid by taking on NaMo you are aiming too high and not doing a service either to your cause or that of others here.

We can have a 'Rahul Mehta vs Kejriwal' thread for you if you wish.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Rahul Mehta wrote: Dear All,

I am posting only one post per day in this thread. And 10s of posts here are on all topics from Hinduism to History to jokes to everything. And AFAIS, the posts are very much wrt naMo, may-2014 election, issues that BJP/NaMo has taken or ditched etc. Why is one post per day causing so much takleef, even if off-topic? Anyway, I promise all not to make more than one post per day in this thread. So this was my "good morning" post and pls wait for next post tomorrow.
RM-ji,
I cannot speak for the others, but I certainly appreciate your posts. I do not agree with quite a bit of what you say, but you provide a welcome sanity check, when we can easily get carried away by our pro-Modi sentiment.

I agree with you that I should like to see the actual drafts of the bills that the BJP will table once it comes to power, particularly with regard to the various problems facing the country. This is a particularly galling failure of the BJP. They should produce drafts of the various bills and then seek to engage the public about any additions/deletions/modifications. We have been hearing about Modi's promise to replicate the Gujarat model, but we have not seen any concrete details about how he proposes to replicate the Gujarat model.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Pranav wrote:
Neela wrote:Look I am not saying that the EVM cant be manipulated or anything. Maybe there is a valid point. And maybe even the BJP high command ( who ARE in the business of politics ) are not aware of what you know. But for sanity's sake can you take this to the EVM thread, or start of new thread and carry on there.

Bringing this EVM stuff on very page of this thread is really really annoying.
hmm ... perhaps you have a point. If people want to play musical chairs on the deck of the Titanic, they should be allowed to do so in peace.
Then let us do like this or let us request the BRadmins to write a post about EVMs after every five posts in each thread of BRF. That way the whole forum will look very colorful.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Jhujar wrote:Burra Dekho Na Bappu Da Ik Bandar,
Apni Akhian oote Dono Hath Rakhda.
Burra Sunno Na Bappu Da Dooza Bandar,
Apne Kanna Wich Dono Hath Rakhda .
Burra Bolo Na Bappu Da Tiija Bandar ,
Apne Munh Oote Dono Hath Rakhda.
Oye
Rabb Da Shukar Bappu kol Tiin Bandar,
JeyChautha Hunda Bandar,Taa Kitthe Hath Rakhda ?
Bandar hunda Bhujangi Nasal Da Jeh
Desh Bacchan Lye Hath Rakhda
Rajniti Which Jinne Aaj Chor Wasde
Onna Dhi Gardan Tey Jaa Key Hath Rakhda
Enjoyed it. Did you pen it?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Most of Jhujar's work is by himself!!!
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

muraliravi wrote:
fanne wrote:dhoti shiver moment - Crowd estimation anyone, looked thin!!
fanne ji, twitter says crowd was 3 lakhs, which is huge for jhansi

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

http://www.dailypioneer.com/top-stories ... leric.html

hindu has twisted it, says modi should apologies
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

RoyG wrote:
MRV ‏@MRVChennai 6h
Pity Rahuls Body gauards. They hv to live with his non-sense 24/7. We have an option of switching channels. They don't.

https://twitter.com/MRVChennai
:lol:
most probably have got used to it
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

If this PM thing does not work out, Rahulji should consider story telling/standup.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Lessons to be learnt from Narendra Modi's Gujarat
The latest 2011/12 NSSO data radically changes the conclusions and interpretation of the nature of inclusive growth in Gujarat. The sharpest decline in poverty between 2009/10 and 2011/12 is observed for the Muslims, the very community against which a Gujarati-Modi bias is assumed and presumed.
So, the excess poverty decline for SC-ST is 13 ppt, and this is the third-largest excess decline in the country for SC-STs. In the case of Muslims, Gujarat was the second-best performing state
Election 2014 should be about development, and about the aspirations and improvement in the lives of the bottom 40% of the population (the proportion of disadvantaged in the national population in 2011). If one looks jointly at poverty reduction and poverty levels, the preliminary conclusion has to be that the Gujarat “model” of development seems to have performed much better than most models on offer.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Tomorrow will be big too. Nikumma's indigestion can only get worse I guess... Lol!
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

KJoishy wrote:

If this PM thing does not work out, Rahulji should consider story telling/standup.
Dadi ji ko agar unke bodyguards ne nahi maara hota to, ye bhashan sunke to nischit roop se mar jaati. Achcha hua jo Bhagwan ne unko pahle hi bula liya.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Muppalla wrote:Then let us do like this or let us request the BRadmins to write a post about EVMs after every five posts in each thread of BRF. That way the whole forum will look very colorful.
Muppalla garu, not only that it should be in excellent khadiboli or flowery lucknowi. "madrassi" won't do for AAP log.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

darshhan wrote:
KJoishy wrote:

Dadi ji ko agar unke bodyguards ne nahi maara hota to, ye bhashan sunke to nischit roop se mar jaati. Achcha hua jo Bhagwan ne unko pahle hi bula liya.
IG (Kalyug ki Draupadi) stared Nixon/Kissinger (Duryodhana/Dushashana) duo down and earned the proud sobriquet of a *itch. But our nearly minted neta is made of different stuff onleee.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Published on Oct 26, 2013
By Joseph John
Atal Bihari Vajpayee's niece may quit BJP: ToI
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Muppalla wrote: Then let us do like this or let us request the BRadmins to write a post about EVMs after every five posts in each thread of BRF. That way the whole forum will look very colorful.
Saar, what is your takleef? I am saying you deserve to not be interrupted. Please do carry on.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

After Baba Ramdev, in a a deep rooted conspiracy, EC may now add the budget expenses of one SK Fashions in Surat to the BJP's campaign expenses.... Here's why...

kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

harbans wrote:.... Let us be clear that there is none as yet. What i am hearing from a few 'Buzurgs' is that NM is the ....
Saar, Buzurg by age or by gyanbala and tapobala?
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

The rally ground at udaipur ghandi maidan is already packed to the brim
with people waiting on the rampart at least organizers had the wisdom
to have led systems setup outside the maidan walls around five thousand per screen
and eleven screens are up and running
the temp is 38 degrees centigrade a few weeks ago at this very maidan RG could fill a quarter of the maidan.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Is it coming on youtube
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Sagrawal
BRFite

Post by Sagrawal »

Live coverage on ETV Rajasthan.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Wildest crowds in Udaipur..NAmo Namo everywhere..roaring in enthusiasm! Tsunamo in progress..stadium packed like nothing ever before!