Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by SwamyG »

Pranav wrote:^^^ Yes, that was a fantastic single-handed performance by Meenakshi Lekhi. Very good Hindi too.

This lady has some serious talent.
Though she did good, it was a poor idea. She was almost like Abhimanyu, she was surrounded by 3 others. While others could take breathers and attack her (BJP/Modi) from different angles, she had to defend all points, and then launch counter-points. Thankfully, the anchor provided more airtime to Meenakshi. Rana Ayyub started off quietly then got into offensive. There was this other guy, who kept nagging/interjecting through out the show, while 2 others had calm and measured attack going. For the choir, Meenakshi did a good job, for the opponents she was a bully/angry. And that will perception will be transferred to BJP/Modi.

BJP should clearly ensure that there will be more than 1 (at the minimum 2) who will speak for BJP. So Meenakshi, Nirmala, or Smriti how much ever capable, should not go alone. The BJP men on TV anyway put such a poor show. And if BJP demands, then the TV studios will eventually yield. They will not have a panel filled with pro-INC and anti-BJP stalwarts. It does get enough TRP ratings.

These shows are all opportunities to convert people sitting on the fence/wall. And BJP should have a clear plan, approach these strategically, with the participants efficient in different tactics.
Last edited by SwamyG on 29 Jun 2013 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Sushupti wrote:After retraction on Ishrat comes this.
Why Modi’s rescue act backfired, and why it needn’t have

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.co ... n=TOIBlogs
That blog writeup is all baloney. Journo is trying to cover up his blinder and idiotic reporting trying to pin it on someone. I hope he had a witness to vouch for his interaction.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Congress has only one mission: Fix Modi!

http://www.dailypioneer.com/columnists/ ... -modi.html
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Also ensure to sustain the Suffix Gandhi!

I am not a Modi fan, but any thing against corruption, vote for it. Modi must be given a chance in the next elections.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

prahaar wrote: Electoral dividend is to generate fear amongst muslims to vote en masse for INC+ and reduce urban vote (if NM is kept out of reckoning). Of course if NM can turn this tide into Anti-INC consolidation, BJP will benefit, but doing that will be a tougher task.
In case of Modi's arrest there would be such a polarisation of Hindu votes for Modi/BJP that it may even break the record of rajiv's 84 victory. :twisted:
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
prahaar wrote: Electoral dividend is to generate fear amongst muslims to vote en masse for INC+ and reduce urban vote (if NM is kept out of reckoning). Of course if NM can turn this tide into Anti-INC consolidation, BJP will benefit, but doing that will be a tougher task.
In case of Modi's arrest there would be such a polarisation of Hindu votes for Modi/BJP that it may even break the record of rajiv's 84 victory. :twisted:
Not so easy buddy. If modi is behind bars, who is going to take the mantle and campaign. U will see ressurection of advani and repeat of 2009. But anyway modi behind bars is pipe dream of congress that is never going to happen
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

If they want to put him behind bars, they have to act soon. It has both adv and disadvantage. If the court system again stands for Modi, then k-angrez face will be permanently black stained.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

prahaar wrote:@Muraliravi, the game is on with only one intention, i.e. to have an FIR against NM, and as a bonus charge sheet against him. If this happens, there can be enormous pressure build up for NM to step-aside from CM gaddi to ensure fair investigation and stay out of reckoning for PM ship.

Electoral dividend is to generate fear amongst muslims to vote en masse for INC+ and reduce urban vote (if NM is kept out of reckoning). Of course if NM can turn this tide into Anti-INC consolidation, BJP will benefit, but doing that will be a tougher task.

They tried it several ways. The king is protected by several subordinates. In Sabuddin case, Amit Shah spent sometime in jail but he got the bail. In Isharat case also there are several who will be there. The more they try to fix Modi on these terrorists encounter cases the more power to them. Even an FIR against a CM won't fly easily.

Corruption cases are different ball game but these are those things that will hurt congress more than help.

The Muslim consolidation towards INC is a balooney and if it really consolidates to INC in every state I will pray for that to happen. If Muslims vote to INC enmasse in WB, UP, Bihar and also TN then I will love that day. Fundamentally Muslims will vote to a party that defeats NDA and irrespective of what INC does this pattern has no change.

The only places where an emotional consolidation of Muslims towards INC will have an impact is Andhra Pradesh. There is competition among INC, Jagan, TDP and TRS. But again that also if calculated well will defeat congress party.

The only plausible explanation is that there is a section in BJP and RSS who are looking for a chance to keep Modi away from the scene and INC can try to give a handle. But again even in this theory also the folks who try to take an advantage due to Isharat case will face the worst backlash.

There is only fear mongering going on and I just cannot see how it will be an advantage for INC. I see if such a thing happen it will be a new Shilanyas-by-Rajiv-Gandhi moment. More power to them.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Sushupti wrote:Narendra Modi exposing English Media and Human Right Activists

Dated but brilliant. I've *never* seen NM speak as fast as he does in this piece. Should slow down some 30-40% to allow his words to be and be seen as much more deliberate than usual, IMO.

Talks about Ishrat, Madhani, Paswan, TMMK and more. Some quotable quotes...
Woh Darte hain jo apni chavi ke liye marte hain.... {they are afraid who care for own prestige}
Main Hindustan ki chavi ke liye marta hoon, tum mujh kya daraoge? {I live and die for India's prestige, how will you scare me?}
Kya karoonga main image lekar...phoolmala pehnoonga? Woh image kis kaam ki jo desh ke kaam na aa saki ... {rips apart he sole handle dhimmedia and 5-star NGO activitists have - of browbeating him with high-brow tut-tutting}

Code: Select all

Do prakaar ke neta hote hain - Kuch neta siddhi ke liye hote hain, kuch prasiddhi ke liye {2 types of leaders - those for siddhi or self-realization and those for rasiddhi or image-burnihing, fame and pretence}
Awesome. Recommended watch.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Rajnath ‘nod’ to Yeddy return (telegraf)
New Delhi, June 29: BJP president Rajnath Singh has endorsed “in principle” the Karnataka unit’s proposal to welcome the return of “prodigal son” and former chief minister B.S. Yeddyurappa.

Sources said Singh is being backed by a majority of his colleagues, barring L.K. Advani, Sushma Swaraj and south Bangalore MP Ananth Kumar, the trio held responsible by the BJP for “pushing” Yeddyurappa out after he was implicated in a land scam.

Many in the BJP feel that Yeddyurappa — who spearheaded the party’s victory in 2008, became chief minister and was forced out after a stormy tenure that saw him face at least half a dozen confidence votes in the Assembly — was dealt a “raw deal” by Advani and company.
I agree. Would be good to have a tussle within the BJP over BSY's return and the D3 trio responsible for the KA disaster be shown their place accordingly.

Here's the juicy part...
“The punishment that was meted out was disproportionate to the crime,” a Karnataka BJP MP said, citing the example of how Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi retained a minister, Babubhai Bokhiria, even after he was recently convicted in an illegal mining case.

Nobody in the central BJP has uttered a word on Modi’s refusal to drop his minister despite pressure from the Opposition.
Wow. Is the bolded part true? I do know (read in news reports) of a Modi mantri convicted by court in a mining case. If NM has retained him despite a conviction then it means appeals to higher courts are underway and NM trusts this man enough to stick by him. Wonder why dinosaur media is so silent on this aspect, though. Perfect stick to attack NM with after all, no?
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

I just hope that with all this limelight on muslim attendees at modi's speech, BJP's minority vision document, Modi does not have his Advani-Jinnah moment. My humble advice, you will lose everything you have gained among your karyakartas and supporters. Get this in to your head well, you will not get one muslim vote outside gujarat. You or your party should not waste ur time trying to cultivate that vote
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

muraliravi wrote:I just hope that with all this limelight on muslim attendees at modi's speech, BJP's minority vision document, Modi does not have his Advani-Jinnah moment. My humble advice, you will lose everything you have gained among your karyakartas and supporters. Get this in to your head well, you will not get one muslim vote outside gujarat. You or your party should not waste ur time trying to cultivate that vote
All the BJP folks, liberal, kattar or anyone should drop this bs called rajdharam and stop wasting time on this. BJP getting even 0.0000005% of this votes is impossible. They may get once they rule for 10 years and do what they did in Guj. This is not the time.
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

^Chill guys, if he had any such temptation he would have blundered long ago, when they were begging him to say sorry. It hasn't happened and it never ain't gonna happen. Sometimes, I am surprised with the kind of kindergarten level advice offered here without anyone asking for it.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Hari Seldon wrote:Wow. Is the bolded part true? I do know (read in news reports) of a Modi mantri convicted by court in a mining case. If NM has retained him despite a conviction then it means appeals to higher courts are underway and NM trusts this man enough to stick by him. Wonder why dinosaur media is so silent on this aspect, though. Perfect stick to attack NM with after all, no?
This is true. But see Congress did not even make a big deal.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Muppalla wrote:This is true. But see Congress did not even make a big deal.
Congress is raising it. The conviction was very recent, and does not directly affect Modi since it relates to an incident that happened before Bokharia was made minister.

Most likely Modi will be taking action soon, though.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Hari Seldon wrote: Dated but brilliant. I've *never* seen NM speak as fast as he does in this piece. Should slow down some 30-40% to allow his words to be and be seen as much more deliberate than usual, IMO.
I actually liked it. He is very slow/deliberate these days. One can hear him sighing/heaving/breathing.....though the pauses are pregnant, too slow speeches seem scripted.

Admi me to ek hain, pur fans ki maang to hazar hain. :mrgreen:
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

This will be a line crossed... no wonder some would like to hedge bets...

IB, home ministry sceptical as CBI prepares to jail Amit Shah (Sunday guardian)
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

A pro-Modi viewpoint from Chetan Bhagat: Letter from an Indian Muslim Youth
Dear caretakers of Indian Muslims (includes secular parties, once-communal parties, confused allies, maulvis, Muslim welfare organizations and generally anybody these days),

You are probably wondering who I am. After all, I don't have a name like Ahmed or Saeed or Mirza, anything that will clearly establish me as a Muslim. You forget, this writer also writes fiction. So perhaps I, or what I say here, is nothing but a fabrication. However, maybe there's something useful in there for all you well-wishers.

Everyone seems to care for Muslims, but no one actually wants to listen to us, particularly the youth. I keep hearing political leaders promising to uplift us. I don't know how they plan to uplift us and only us, without uplifting the nation. But then, I am a nobody, what do I know?

I see them wear Muslim caps, perhaps to show us that they really do mean to improve our lives. However, a cap on your head doesn't change anybody's life. Using what's inside your head might. You haven't. For why else do we continue to be one of the most backward communities in India?

It is not like India has a shortage of Muslim achievers. There are Muslim stars in almost every field. These people achieved what they did without any cap-wearing politician helping them. They had a modern outlook and a desire to come up in life. We need a leader who understands this, and inspires us to do better. We need jobs. We need good schools and colleges. We need a good, clean home with power and water. We need a decent standard of living. We don't need it as a handout. We are willing to work hard for it. Just, if you can, create the opportunities to do so.

What makes you think all a leader has to do is wear a cap, dole out some freebies, speak empty words and expect us all to vote in a pack? What are we, a herd of sheep? Does the God we pray to make us all part of one flock when it comes to politics? Is that India? Last I heard we are not a religious republic. We are a democratic republic. So treat us like democratic citizens.

You know what hurts? We do not have a strong modern Indian Muslim voice. If I am an Indian Muslim, who believes in ambition, scientific way of thinking, entrepreneurship, empowerment, progress and personal freedoms, where do I go? Which party is backing that? Can someone give me a leader who represents my aspirations?

I cannot tell you the frustration we feel. It is bad enough we find it difficult to rent an apartment, the police frisks us with greater attentiveness and we have to bear the occasional jibes. But what is truly sick is this: you guys claim to care for us but are only reinforcing that we are backward and doomed to remain so. Because of you, people feel that we vote in a herd and are keeping India backward. You, our caretakers, have led people to think we care only about religion and not about corruption and development. It isn't true. Corruption is stealing, and stealing is sin. No true Muslim or progressive Indian can support it. Don't hide your sins behind your fake caring for us. We know you neither care for India, nor for Islam.

Maybe I am being too harsh, and some of you are indeed well intentioned. But realize the consequences every time you slot us by our religion. There is more to us than that.

If you truly want to help, there is one area where you could. We have a wonderful religion. However, like any religion, the interpretation of it can be orthodox or liberal. In many parts of the world, there's an extremely strict interpretation of Islam in daily life. India is more liberal, and many Muslims would prefer to keep it this way. Can you support us in that? Don't let our religious heads, extreme voices and fundamentalists control our lives, for that isn't the essence of India. If you can do that, we will back you. You will truly be our representatives if you promote real progress - through empowerment and modernization of our community. The Indian Muslim has evolved. It is time you do too.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

I have a real fear
since last couple of years kangrace had been
fumbling beyond logic first they beatup around
ten thousand sleeping people at Ramlila maidan
then they create a monster in arrwindbig k in the lines of
Bhinderwaley they allow SP to win good on UP bungles up
with gala lunch dinner to paki On a private visit killing holloi and polloi
with record inflation allowing jaitely a chance to be BCCI chief
soiling the name of their ownministers forcing them to resign
and now this cooking up charges to arrest NaMo
I fear that a party cannot be this stoopid it has to something else
something sinisterly nasty
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Devendra wrote:
Sushupti wrote:Ishrat case: Home Ministry not convinced CBI has proof against IB officer

http://www.ddinews.gov.in/National/Nati ... an+CBI.htm
This page has been removed from the ddinews.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzvIy2_ ... edit?pli=1
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

UnReal Times: Rupee crashes in Gujarat too: Modi-helmed growth story debunked yet again
New Delhi/Gandhi Nagar: A financial and political expert has once again punctured the Gujarat growth story balloon with several of them pertinently pointing out that the Indian rupee, which has been receiving a hammering elsewhere, performing no better in Modi land.

“It is no secret that the UPA is bungling big time on the economy. But those expecting Modi to be some kind of monetary messiah need to sober down,” wrote the well-known political and economic columnist Talil Sripathi.

Writing in a widely circulated but hardly read financial magazine, Sripathi said, “Statistics don’t lie. Only people using them do. The real point is that while the rupee is slipping very badly in the congested confines of New Delhi, the fact of the matter is it is enjoying no better fortune in the well laid out Gandhi Nagar, too.”

“Right now, at the mid-afternoon hour when I write this, anyone striding into a forex counter in Ahmedabad is going to be as disappointed as anyone walking into a similar booth in Delhi or Mumbai or Kolkata. Because at this hour the counters will be closed for lunch. But when they open, anyone can find out for himself/herself that the much tom-tommed Gujarat growth story has hardly had any impact on the beleaguered rupee.”

Sripathi logically explained that Modi cannot wriggle himself out of the situation by claiming that rupee’s health, and all maters concerning foreign exchange, is not a State subject. “That excuse is not available to him now. As an aspirant to the Prime Ministerial chair, he has to show that he is ready to take charge. Also, forex may be a central subject, but isn’t rupee common to both the ruling party and the opposition? Isn’t common to those living in Gujarat and those living elsewhere in the country? If Modi and his team can go and rescue people in Uttarakhand, why can’t they extend the same courtesy to the even-more-slipped rupee? Why are we not seeing a news report titled ‘Modi does a Mugambo, rescues the rupee for 15,000 Gujaratis’?”

“There are questions and questions and questions. As ever, no answers are forthcoming from the man or his minions,” wrote Sripathi. “In the event, the nation should ask itself the question whether it should it be asking questions to a man who does not have the habit of seeing them as questions.”

Elsewhere, the rupee continued its slide, this time against itself as Rs 10 was hovering around Re 1. Economists and money market experts, however, played down the latest developments. “Rupee falling against rupee is only a technical correction.” (Technical correction is the economic term that experts use to describe a market situation that they have no understanding of. In general, experts use it daily).

In the face of rupee’s slip, the Union government went into an overdrive to salvage the situation. While on the political front both the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi made an aerial survey of rupee trapped in the debris of Indian economy. “Rupee at around 60 to a dollar is totally unacceptable to us,” the duo said, almost hoping that the money genie does something to improve the state of affairs.

On the economic flank, the Finance Ministry is said to be ready with a series of measures to help salvage the situation. The chief move may be in the direction of privatizing rupee totally. Also, FDI in rupee will be most actively encouraged. And if everything else fails, India, in a bid to restore parity between rupee and dollar, may go in for the most logical step of announcing dollar as the nation’s currency.

If that doesn’t bring the dollar down, nobody knows what will.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Ashok Malik on the farcical parody that India is descending into thanks to the Dynasty: Dangerous logic
What does one make of the selective leaks and the motivated reportage in sections of the media on the Ishrat Jehan case? It is fairly clear there is a systematic and downright political attempt to implicate Narendra Modi, the Gujarat chief minister, in still further controversy, without the legal case necessarily getting anywhere.

The evidence cited — one accused turned witness turned would-be approver, having allegedly heard another person refer to two people with beards and then concluding the reference was to Gujarat’s chief minister and home minister Amit Shah at the time — is scarcely compelling. It is not going to convince anyone other than the usual suspects in television studios. If courts began pronouncing judgments on such hearsay and allegedly overheard loose talk, three-fourths of Parliament would have been behind bars by now.

Second, it is not even as if the Union government, the Central Bureau of Investigation and the chosen media outlets are running a conscientious campaign against police actions that are alleged to be fake encounters. It is nobody’s case that these don’t exist and don’t happen. They do, in India and elsewhere, and in principle, each such case is one too many. In 2012, the National Human Rights Commission told the Supreme Court that there had been 191 proven fake encounters all over the country in the past five years. By one reckoning, there have been some 400 alleged fake encounters in this period. These involve a variety of state governments, cutting across parties.

It is a fair suggestion that some sort of inquiry needs to be conducted into the culture of fake encounters in India and the reasons some policemen actually advocate them. The failure of the criminal-justice system to deliver quick convictions and in some cases of the courts to resist pressure — this happened in Punjab in the 1980s and 1990s — have often been cited. Fake encounters may be a frustrated, short-term response to such lacunae, but cannot be a long-term solution and certainly cannot be welcomed as part of everyday policing and criminal justice.

Yet, it is not as if those 191 cases — or 400 cases, depending on which number one fancies — are the subject of public activism or that politicians and police officers from several states are being targeted. The indignation is decidedly selective and limited to one or two cases in Gujarat. Logic is being stretched to suggest the chief minister and home minister fabricated an Intelligence Bureau report, masterminded the kidnapping of four innocent citizens, got them killed and pretended it was all part of defeating an assassination plot.

This conflation of bazaar gossip with a rigorous legal process will continue till the 2014 elections, unless the CBI and its current leadership suddenly — and perhaps equally expediently — discover there is no case at all. In the interim, the episode would have had its consequences. When spoken to, officers of the IB are blunt in admitting the mood in the organisation is angry and sullen following what the IB feels is an attempt to frame a senior official.

An input of a Lashkar-e-Tayyaba assassination squad, comprising Ishrat Jehan and her accomplices, is being sought to be rubbished as made-up. An entire mythology of how the officer in question was close to Mr Modi across several years and several postings in several locations is being planted on whichever media practitioner is willing to play unquestioning stenographer. An officer on the verge of retirement is finding his entire career and reputation tarnished and mocked, without giving him an opportunity to answer.
The point is if this officer was such an unrepentant, bigoted crook how did he go this far in the Indian Police Service? How was he given due promotions? How were his annual confidential reports unaffected? Alternatively, is it the case that his career was picture perfect till Mr Modi became a contender for national office and then he simply fell by the wayside, as collateral damage? In the IB, they are not asking these questions; they have already drawn their conclusions.

The issue goes beyond merely a battle between the CBI and the IB or even the prospects of individual officers. The manner in which a major assassination attempt against a top political leader is sought to be mocked and dismissed — despite the LeT embracing Ishrat Jehan and her accomplices as its “martyrs” in the days following their killing — speaks of an unconscionable irresponsibility. That the Congress, which has lost two Prime Ministers to assassinations, can resort to such methods makes it all the more unfortunate.

Consider an analogy. On October 31, 1984, Indira Gandhi was shot by two of her bodyguards. One of the assassins, Beant Singh, was gunned down within minutes by commandos of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), a paramilitary force that was part of the security arrangement in the outer perimeter of the Prime Minister’s house. By all accounts Beant Singh and the other assassin, Satwant Singh, put down their weapons after Mrs Gandhi fell to the ground. So why was Beant Singh shot? It would stand to reason that ITBP soldiers lost their heads and took recourse to an extrajudicial act (firing upon somebody who was in all probability not armed).

Was this an encounter death? What if somebody now says the murder of Beant Singh was a cover-up to hide some political conspiracy? What if the same coloured camera the Congress and its propaganda auxiliaries are deploying in Gujarat is used as a prism with which to cast a post facto glance upon the events of October 31, 1984? What if somebody demands an inquiry into the exact circumstances of Beant Singh’s death and the identification of the individual commando whose bullet killed him, and asks for clarity on whether Beant Singh was armed at that stage or was murdered in cold blood?

It is nobody’s case that any political party should take recourse to such gimmickry. It stands to reason no wider conspiracy was being masked by Beant Singh’s death and it was only the response by an ITBP posse in the heat of the moment. This should not obscure us from the larger tragedy of a Prime Minister’s assassination and the security gaps it revealed. In New Delhi, the Congress would find this logic extremely persuasive. What happens to it in Gujarat?
Last edited by Arjun on 30 Jun 2013 11:39, edited 1 time in total.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

@Arjun, The voices are always same Ashok Malik, SwapanDa are known folks. There is a large section of intellectuals who want the death of Modi at any cost.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Muppalla wrote:@Arjun, The voices are always same Ashok Malik, SwapanDa are known folks. There is a large section of intellectuals who want the death of Modi at any cost.
Don't disagree....after Uttarkhand and Ishrat Jahan, terming Indian media as 'Moronmedia' would be too kind - desperately need some better terminology to refer to the jackasses who infest the media.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

I liked Ms Lekhi's characterization... "supari patrakaar jo khabaron ki dalali karte hain".

There's no doubt most journos are in the keep of the Govt - through favors, access, sources, blackmail, what have you. "media ke bahut se log sarkar ke karzey mein hain". Should have been "kabjey mein hain" instead...
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

Muppalla wrote:@Arjun, The voices are always same Ashok Malik, SwapanDa are known folks. There is a large section of intellectuals who want the death of Modi at any cost.
Swapan Dasgupta is pro modi
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

SwamyG wrote:
Pranav wrote:^^^ Yes, that was a fantastic single-handed performance by Meenakshi Lekhi. Very good Hindi too.

This lady has some serious talent.
Though she did good, it was a poor idea. She was almost like Abhimanyu, she was surrounded by 3 others. While others could take breathers and attack her (BJP/Modi) from different angles, she had to defend all points, and then launch counter-points. ........ For the choir, Meenakshi did a good job, for the opponents she was a bully/angry. And that will perception will be transferred to BJP/Modi.
Opponents will remain opponents, but for fencesitters she was brave and fighting alone these maniacs.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Meenakshi Lekhi is doing a wonderful job of shutting the congi kutriyas up in their own den. If after 10 yrs of UPEEEA misrule there are educated folks who are still fence sitters then peace be upon them, they are not needed, let them think that Lekhiji is a bully, who gives a toss?

Actually, I think the mediawalas are unable to handle criticism, they were using the hit and run tactics quite successfully, now they are getting it back better than they dish out. The mediaxitutes are unable to engage constructively with people who have seen through their charade, so they shoot and scoot after blaming unruly internet hindus.

What is more hilarious is the statement that Modijis supporters on the internet will cause him damage, No Sirjis, If Modiji wins, it will be because of the aam admi in the villages and small towns who never get to see how kali daadis like Sreenivasan Jain get their musharaffs handed to them on the internet.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Bwahahahahaha.... 'I told ya so' has a nice ring to it only. Sometimes, at least.

Congress says vote for Nitish was part of its strategy, decision on alliance later
Congress general secretary and in-charge of Bihar affairs C.P. Joshi said the question of alliance will be dealt with when Lok Sabha polls are announced.
bare-bottom line is that sri Ni-tush has been left high and dry. Only.

Sad news for the BJP camp is that the INC gameplan of splitting BJP-JDU and then fighting LS 2014 in alliance with RJD-LJP seems to be bearing fruit. Shux. Only.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

No worries sir, bjp knew this wud happen. They are well prepared.
jimmyray
BRFite

Post by jimmyray »

This report says that Javed Sheikh was a double agent working for IB and LeT and IB is willing to give evidence in the the court that those killed in the encounter were terrorists

(report is in Hindi)
http://www.jagran.com/news/national-hom ... 18407.html
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Modi Instigated VHP Post Godhra: Zakia's Lawyer :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

http://news.outlookindia.com/items.aspx?artid=802206
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

This is the video NDTV don't want anyone to watch.

Here are the details
Sreenivasan Jain Vs Niti Central
http://www.mediacrooks.com/
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Ishrat Jahan had come only for "chota mota blast" & not to kill Modi- NDTV

Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

^^

:rotfl: :rotfl:

They lost it royally !!!! This is similar to the SRK moment which RR Patil experienced after 26/11 - Bade bade shehro me chhoti chhoti batein hote rehti hain !!!! (Small things keep happening onlee in big cities, whats the fuss about)..
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

news rediff link

full reproduced below:
Youth prefers Modi to Rahul, feels Praful Patel
June 29, 2013 19:55

Reports our correspondent from New Delhi: At a dinner Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia hosted recently, guests debated the pros and cons of projecting Rahul Gandhi as the Congress party's prime ministerial candidate.

Praful Patel was one of those who reportedly argued otherwise.Patel felt the nation's youth preferred Narendra Modi to Rahul.

When Jyotiraditya forcefully argued that Rahul was the youth voters' preferred candidate, Patel asked Mahanaryaman, Jyotiraditya's son, for his view.The younger Scindia -- whose mother hails from the royal family of Baroda- opted for the Gujarat chief minister, to which Patel quipped that 'charity begins at home.'
:lol:
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

https://twitter.com/asraghunath/status/ ... 05/photo/1

Who could've thunk it? Sushil modi reveals that Ni-Tush's tush wanted to warm a particular PMO chair only... as the NDA's PM candidate... no really... read the link
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Sushupti wrote:Ishrat Jahan had come only for "chota mota blast" & not to kill Modi- NDTV

[Edited]
Can you ask your "Dimple cheek supporters" to explain the "chota mota blasts" statement? Do they support it (by voting for Congress., they do). You owe it to us to discuss that and bring it here since you brought that up here.

My cousin was one carriage away in the mumbai train blast. One carriage earlier., he would have definitely dimpled cheeks and maybe not lived to see it.

Explain the "chota-mota blasts" to us please. Yes, life is not valued in India., 1000s die in India every moment., so why the big deal about a chota-mota blast?

All the congress supporters on this forum., Please explain the "chota-mota blast".
Last edited by ramana on 02 Jul 2013 20:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited. Ramana