Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by chaanakya »

I am fortunate to have heard him speak today from Central Hall Parliament. It is historic speech. This should also set at rest doubt about his relations with LKA and others.That was the point when he became emotional and broke down. Very humane and lots of humility and respect. he is true Karyakarta. Speech was without rancour and he recognised role of past govts as well.

This man is destined for Bigger things.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Neela wrote:Another conversation. One RoPer and one mallu Xtian. Looks like the results were a complete shock for them. Now they are consoling each other by saying that Modi needs to perform otherwise he will be kicked out. RoPer is a AAPtard. He is now using the standard dialog that AAP is like BJP was in 1980s. They will need time.
Somehow i found mallus and mallu+Xtian as more "super secular" and hardcore ( esp on Modi) than even the peaceful folks.

Wonder what deal is?
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^^ From what I heard after discussing with a mallu dost (hardcore BJP dood): Malloos are brainwashed even by their vernacular dailies: Mathrubhumi, Malayal(?) Manorama (xtian nooze paper) and the Hindus are deluded into believing the commie tripe (LDF).

Malluland also was extremely stratified as far as castes go, so they are really averse to anything remotely casteist and as we all know there is a big drive to make caste == Hinduism and Hinduism == caste.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

oh, the 'krupa' thingy... I didn't hear that part of Loh Purush's speech.

Arrey, poor man was hoping to be the Pradhani and now he sees that his disciple achieved it and is not even giving him any post. So, there will be bitterness, no? Afterall, he is just a human...

First time, he was robbed of the opportunity because he was junior.
Then, he was robbed of the opportunity because he was senior.

Just goes to show that its all fate: kaalam & karmam.

What Loh Purush needs is Thapas Shakthi. He should retire to some isolated place and start a thapas.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

modi breaks down during speech

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Japan PM & Modi follow each other
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Both of them said to be good friends. Chipanda and Khan need to be worried.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

When Modi wept: NDA speech reveals 4 faces of the Loh Purush
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/when- ... 33847.html
Advani ji said Narendra bhai has done us a favour. I would request him not to use that word. Can a mother's devotion be a favour? Like India is my mother, BJP is my mother too. A son can never do a favour for his mother. The party has done me a favour by giving me an opportunity to serve it, he said, his voice breaking. He then paused unable to continue.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

"I have had a weakness..,. I am prone to tears. I thank the party and Narendra Modi for doing the kripa of letting me witness an unforgettable moment in our history," said Advani.
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Will Narendra Modi ban adult flicks in Bollywood?
http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainmen ... 14412.html
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

Narendra Modi received letter from President of India.. Protocol set in.. Now he is Prime Minister Narendra Modi..
:)

Shri Ganeshaay namah and har har mahadev !!!

Last edited by Atri on 20 May 2014 15:47, edited 1 time in total.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

sooraj wrote:"I have had a weakness..,. I am prone to tears. I thank the party and Narendra Modi for doing the kripa of letting me witness an unforgettable moment in our history," said Advani.
Did not hear the two guys speak and will try to search on the web after work.

But I don't think there would be any no ball from LKA. Desire to be PM and Desire to see the BJP on its own in the Parliament are two different things. People who have lived with both desires for long long times would have learnt to rationalize both.

Envy the NRI members. You were home to watch some of it.

RB is back to his ashram, LKA seems reconciled, Amma and Naveen Patnaik seem reasonable, there is fire in the camp of two bit players like Niku/RJD, hopelessness in SaBaCa. Mamta di will likely see reason. And above all there is political talent flowing on BJP taps.

Time for some real hard work to reverse the slide and seek better.

Om Ganeshaye namah and Har Har Mahadev, indeed.
Bhima
BRFite

Post by Bhima »

JE Menon wrote:Nobody who has a drop of Indian blood in him can watch Modi's speech in parliament that is going on now, and have dry eyes
It's a great moment.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

People around me are going teary eyed at Advani-NaMo love-fest.

Its only BRF that needs to see a conspiracy in simple things.
:mrgreen:
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Narendra Modi ‏@narendramodi 1h

I congratulate all previous Govts. & their leaders. We will take their good work ahead & work harder to fulfil people's dreams & aspirations
no PM has ever done this
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

I watched Modi's speech first and THEN went back to see LKA reference to Modi. LKAji's "kripa" & "pranaam" to Modi, must have hurt severely. I tried to imagine my father saying this to me, and then no wonder there were tears. I would agree with Atriji's interpretation, keeping in mind, LKAji is very particular about the shabdavali, NOT a loose tongue.
I agree with Prahaar and Atri ji. Using Kripa, Pranaam was out of the way and intended to hurt and that is what my personal opinion is. It is obvious over the months that LKA nursed a grudge along with SS and some others. But from all this NM-LKA episode one thing emerges is how NM took LKA along. It requires someone to be highly involved to be able to achieve that with someone being churlish. Again it reflects very positively on aspects of Modi's character.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Sanku wrote:People around me are going teary eyed at Advani-NaMo love-fest.

+1
i think we see ct in every thing even a bird chirping
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

How do MNC-owners ensure that politicians keep their promises? By forcing them to invest in MNC-owners' companies, Solution is "paid media mukt bharat"

The MNC-owners own huge paid-media in India. The MNC-owners offer their paid-media coverage to Indian politicians (and Indian elitemen who own these politicians) across Congress, BJP etc and in return, they take promises from these politicians that these politicians will make maws that benefit MNC-owners in right or nefarious ways. Now how can MNC-owners make sure that politicians keep their promises? .

Well, paid-media support comes ONLY after these politicians and the Indian elitemen who sponsors them invest tons of their assets into MNC-owners companies..

So if politicians dont keep their words after coming into power, then MNC-owners' companies will drown, but so will investments of politicians and Indian elitemen who have sponsored them.

Now what about politicians like AK who dont have any assets? Well, they also dont have any karya-karta network other than paid-media. So the day paid-media pulls their plug, they will become zero anyway.

eg say Ambani or Adani wants to MNC-owners to enable some of their agent politicians to win, Then MNC-owners will give them their paid-media support only after Adani invests say 25% of whole of his networth in MNCs and Ambani invests say 10% of his net worth in MNCs. So now if that politician after winning doesnt make pro-MNC-owners laws, then the investment will go down the drain.

So we voters may be helpless enough that we vote by merely looking at postures, speeches, faces and way someone looks, talks and roars. But MNC-owners have options, They lend support only after the politician or the Indian elitemen who is supporting that politician invests huge money in MNCs.

Solution?

Solution is to have "paid-media-mukt bharat" . How? OST. Please see http://facebook.com/mehtarahulc/posts/10152055493291922

=====================

The way NaMo-bhagats say "see how NaMo walks, see how NaMo cries, see how NaMo speaks, see how NaMo roars" etc etc, they all look exactly like AK-bhagats who say "see how AK is doing something", or better, they look like SRK fanboys and fangals who giggle at no matter what SRK does.
Last edited by Rahul Mehta on 20 May 2014 16:49, edited 1 time in total.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

IndraD wrote:
Sanku wrote:People around me are going teary eyed at Advani-NaMo love-fest.

+1
i think we see ct in every thing even a bird chirping
So thats what twitter was...... dang it :mrgreen: sorry for the PJ, could not resist.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

After results were declared Lauh Purush showed his class when he said that we need to analyze if this victory was due to Modi wave or something else; fellow should know that a significant number of people went to polling booths looking for a MODI button , fck many of us didn't even care if the contestant was a joker as long as that vote went to MODI.

Modi is indeed kripalu to have this Jinnah ka mausera bhai alongside him.
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

No better person than Anandiben Patel for Guj CM? Unlike Namo, Anandiben & son live lavishly with land tracts etc. Rahul Mehta and members can add more. Anandiben doesn't have a Hindutva bent either. At best, I feel she is like Ajit Pawar of Gujarat, though somewhat elder in age.

Someone like Maya Kodnani could have been a better face?
Sadly, the case against her has killed the life out of her, the price one has to pay for resisting jehadi fire. Btw, is she out on bail or still being subjected to weekly 200-400 V shock treatment under anaesthesia at the hosp?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

I would still recommend that Modi closely watches the actions of LK Adwani, Sushma Swaraj and any one who has connections with the Gandhi/Nehru clan. I don't think Modi & co have reached a stage where these folks can be ignored or side lined.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

krishnan wrote:
Narendra Modi ‏@narendramodi 1h

I congratulate all previous Govts. & their leaders. We will take their good work ahead & work harder to fulfil people's dreams & aspirations
no PM has ever done this
Vajpayee gave a file with RiverLinking project to MMS and begged him not to ignore it. He asked him to research and move forward. MMS threw it in the trash and never looked at it again
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

johneeG wrote:
negi wrote:Lauha Purush was trying to be sarcastic and bitter. Bahut tadap raha hai apne bhai Jinnah ke liye.
How? :-? I didn't get that feel.
Let us not overplay it.Advani was being gracious and Modi at the end of the day was a disciple under him so there was a palpable student teacher moment when the student succeeds despite skirmishes in the past.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

guys, don't lets become like the bloody tv channels now... if LKA says something, find some sort of way to spin it so it looks like it's against Modi, or if Jaitley says something or if Sushma says something... See the history of these men. These are men of substance, not trivial minded people. These are leaders thrown up out of the forge that is Indian politics. Please, don't go in the direction of tabloid.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Japan PM follows only 3 people and Modi is one of them
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

AjayKK wrote:
Someone like Maya Kodnani could have been a better face?
Sadly, the case against her has killed the life out of her, the price one has to pay for resisting jehadi fire. Btw, is she out on bail or still being subjected to weekly 200-400 V shock treatment under anaesthesia at the hosp?
:shock: thats really sad.
JE Menon wrote:guys, don't lets become like the bloody tv channels now... if LKA says something, find some sort of way to spin it so it looks like it's against Modi, or if Jaitley says something or if Sushma says something... See the history of these men. These are men of substance, not trivial minded people. These are leaders thrown up out of the forge that is Indian politics. Please, don't go in the direction of tabloid.
Saar,
I think they are human beings at the end of the day, so they will be prone to same dynamics that all human relationships have. Why to unnecessarily puff up people and have grand unrealistic expectations from people.

If I put myself in Loh Purush's shoes: I can understand him feeling bitter.

If Loh Purush could have risen above it, then thats great. But the indications are that he is finding it a bit hard. However, thats very normal. If suddenly your student achieves something that you wanted to achieve all your life, there is going to be some bitterness in teacher. Ultimately, the teacher will learn to rise above it but it will take time.

I think Modi understand this and therefore, tolerates it and continues to respect him.

In larger context:
Loh Purush & Bajpayee made dhesh bipolar.
NaMo made dhesh unipolar.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

True that. At least savior a great moment, why bother with theses pinpricks even if true (and if not, use your might to say so). LKA had his time and he contributed. Modi or Vajpayee may not be PM if LKA had not done his part. Having said that, today's day in Namo's. He has signle handedly won this mandate. Now what has happened does not matter, even though it is a fascinating story of how a tea boy became PM or how a group of people having prosecuted for 1000 years (and on going) decided that they will free there motherland one day, most important is the story that is going to come. You have seen nothing, you will have Bharat, the same one, that has been the richest nation for past 4800 of the past 5000 years. The Bharat, that not only gave knowledge and philosophy and God to the mankind, but that seeded all of humanity. We are just getting to what has been naturally ours, and only a natural son of the land could have done it!!
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

IndraD wrote:Japan PM follows only 3 people and Modi is one of them
That is indeed noteworthy. Modi is also the only non-Japanese that he follows! Quite a statement!
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

who are other two?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Question: Is NaMo India's PM already after getting that letter from President, or would he become PM only after he has been sworn in?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Krishan Partap Singh ‏@RaisinaSeries 2m
So Modi says he has two mothers. Does he have two father too? Ambani and Adani? Sugar daddies! KP
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

fanne wrote:who are other two?
what if I say one is Kejriwal :mrgreen:
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

fanne wrote:who are other two?
Shinzo Abe's followers

One is Akie Abe: Japan's First Lady, Shinzo Abe's wife.
The other I can't say!
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

transcripts please if somebody already has it. thanks.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Supratik wrote:
Kati wrote:As per media reports, BJP wants to project Babul Supriyo as its new face in Bengal.....
Given the fact that the youth has voted for BJP massively and babul is so popular among the youth, this move is certain to bear fruits in near future.

Is he politically savvy?
yes. local BJP workers were very impressed by his reading of political pulse.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Sachin wrote:This YC Pawar IPS as a young DCP had finished of one of the earliest dons of Mumbai - Varadaraja Mudaliar. At those times the then blue shorts+blue shirts+blue topi - Mumbai Police men used to openly moved around with open bags in markets, and just take what ever they want. That was the level of corruption. YC Pawar, kept all of these folks away and brought in the recently trained recruits from Marol Police camp, and just finished off the hooch business of Mudaliar. So much so that Varada Mudaliar fled the city never to come back alive. He passed away in Chennai.
Sad isnt it? A hindu gangster eliminated giving fee reign to secular haji mastan and protege dawod
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>I think they are human beings at the end of the day, so they will be prone to same dynamics that all human relationships have. Why to unnecessarily puff up people and have grand unrealistic expectations from people.

No one is denying this, and as far as I can tell, no one is pulling up Modi much more than he deserves given his achievement. The question is, do we want to do this even before he has had one day in office - same for the rest of the men and women mentioned. Let's give them all a chance to settle in, start acting on their promises, and then watch the dynamic and criticise were required...

Don't you think it is way too early to put this kala in the dal so to speak?
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

On same note can we stop some posters that come and cast apprehension on Namo at BR? He has not had a day in office and saying that he is MNC wallah etc is simply beyond stupid, it is malice. Even though I have said gentlemen on ignore, other people do quote him. Let BR not serve as a platform for anti India PM (and I have called MMS names), when he has done nothing, either good or bad.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

JE Menon wrote:>>I think they are human beings at the end of the day, so they will be prone to same dynamics that all human relationships have. Why to unnecessarily puff up people and have grand unrealistic expectations from people.

No one is denying this, and as far as I can tell, no one is pulling up Modi much more than he deserves given his achievement. The question is, do we want to do this even before he has had one day in office - same for the rest of the men and women mentioned. Let's give them all a chance to settle in, start acting on their promises, and then watch the dynamic and criticise were required...

Don't you think it is way too early to put this kala in the dal so to speak?
No, no, I didn't mean NaMo. I meant Loh Purush. I could have completely understood if NaMo also became miffed with Loh Purush for being 'petty'. But, NaMo seems to understand his predicament and is tolerating it.

I was talking about Loh Purush.
I'll give an analogy:
When Hanumaan goes to meet Seetha in Lanka. Seetha is doubtful whether the person is really sent by Raama or just another ploy of Raavana. So, She asks Hanumaan to describe Raama. Hanumaan praises Raama abundantly. Seetha again asks Him to describe one more time. And then Hanumaan praises Raama again. Seetha's logic is: if Hanumaan were just Raavana in disguise, then Raavana would not want to praise his opponent Raama so many times in such words.

Similarly, Loh Purush is unable to acknowledge the great victory of lotus due to NaMo. He said NaMo's contribution to victory has to be 'studied'. When he does praise, there seems to be a hint of bitterness.

But, I think its natural and normal. I don't blame him for being bitter.