Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

Suraj wrote:Would someone please translate that short video snippet of RG ?
Here's a rough translation:

"Let me ask the ladies, has this (M.P.) government given you "izzat"? (I.e., has treated you with respect?). No, they have give you bhrashtachaar (i.e., corruption). Sorry, I mean balatkar (rape), not bhrashtachaar."
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Well Rahul Baba should start practicing ..
Kaun Si Hai Woh Cheez Jo yanha Nahi Milti
Subb Kusch Mill Jaata hai Lekin Maa Nahi Milti

Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Ashok Sarraff wrote:
Suraj wrote:Would someone please translate that short video snippet of RG ?
Here's a rough translation:

"Let me ask the ladies, has this (M.P.) government given you "izzat"? (I.e., has treated you with respect?). No, they have give you bhrashtachaar (i.e., corruption). Sorry, I mean balatkar (rape), not bhrashtachaar."
Thanks!
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

VikasRaina wrote:Why does congress expose pappu by letting him speak in rallies and then getting them telecasted on TV.
The more he appears on TV and public, more he loses.
Now in todays rally he was talking about Corruption of BJP. I mean what does he think of voters who are paid to come and listen to this non-sense. The guy would not open his mouth on the scam that has almost engulfed the "Man with integrity" PM.
One nod from SC and the old man will be sharing Tihar Jail but not a squeal on that.
Any half intelligent kid in his place would have swept the nation but alas He isn't the hope that congress is dying to make him to be.
They are being forced to do this. That's why they didn't want Modi to lead BJP.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

AAP activist booked for asking 25-year-old for sexual favours

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2013/aug/21 ... avours.htm
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

@minhazmerchant Chopper middleman Guido Haschke was director of Emaar-MGF, owned by Rahul aide Kanishka's family

http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 542_1.html
Swiss resident in Finmeccanica probe arrested - lawyer

Swiss resident Guido Ralph Haschke was arrested on Thursday on charges of bribery in an Indian helicopter deal won by Finmeccanica unit AgustaWestland in 2010, his lawyer said on Thursday.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/10/1 ... RP20131017
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

AAP activist booked for asking 25-year-old for sexual favours
clever guy, asked for a bribe differently.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

vivek.rao wrote:
vishvak wrote:Con race must not indulge in bimaar ammi politics.

Bimaar ammi went to USA at cost of whom exactly? Bimaar ammi didn't use dilli hospital services that con race is offering to people.

Is this expected from foren educated ammi and raul to take focus away from development politics?

Foren educated ammi and baba not talking of development and corruption?? How can this be possible??
Actually they are going to play the bimari ammi. That is their biggest weapon. If some thing happens to Sonia b4 election, what do you think will be the reaction of people? Would they worry about her medical costs?

No. The whole focus is how she was bharat ki bahu and even when she knew she was going to die, all she wanted was food for poor, land for the poor and all the rights to poor Indians.

You want to see the script?

Here it is

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/live- ... 77067.html
And finally he arrives to his ‘mere paas maa hai’ bit. Referring to the Food Bill debate in the Parliament, he says how Sonia fell ill and like all good Hindi film mothers who cough in kitchens, at grocery shops and drinking water queues – anywhere but in front of the son lest he is disturbed by the hitherto unheard of human condition called cough – Sonia, refused to tell Rahul that she is sick. What followed is something that makes Jaya Bachchan quivering under seven layers of make-up as she spots Shah Rukh Khan in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham seem, well, normal. Sonia, says Rahul, refused to leave the Lok Sabha despite her ill health as she wanted to see the Food Bill passed. She stood her ground, said ‘Do whatever you want to, I won’t leave’, and ‘I have struggled for this Bill for years’ before finally exiting, lamenting the fact that she couldn’t ‘press the button’ passing the Bill – no we didn’t make this up, Rahul’s speech writer did!
:rotfl: Seriously, one cannot make this stuff up!

Comment posted in that article...
To keep Pappu busy give him a page with P.T.O written over both sides..
:lol:
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Virendra wrote:
Hari Seldon wrote:Image
Congress sources have denied Priyanka doing any national campaign for Congress, saying that all these are just rumours.
Reason is obvious. Her arrival will prove it with authentic seal that Rahul Gandhi has already failed.
That is a message that Congis cannot afford to transmit even implicitly or by accident.
Priyanka herself was shaken to her roots seeing results in last UP elections; where she and her kids had also campaigned.

There was an incident about a year before that, I don't remember the details but sushma swaraj had spoken something about priyanka and reacting to that on TV channels before entering her car priyanka had very very arrogantly spoken something like "does she (sushma) wants that i enter into campaign? does bjp really wants that? ask them....."

I mean each word and whole body language was dripping with arrogance, as if in case she enters into campaign congress-italian will win each and every lok sabha plus all the vidhan sabha seats.

After UP campaign i have not seen her making such statement. :)

Post by Gus »

RG says people need dignity more than 'cars on good roads' as though that is all that is pitched by modi as development. The bustards live in wide and well paved roads in delhi and drive luxury cars and then turn around and say crap like this.
ManjaM
BRFite

Post by ManjaM »

Gus wrote:RG says people need dignity more than 'cars on good roads' as though that is all that is pitched by modi as development. The bustards live in wide and well paved roads in delhi and drive luxury cars and then turn around and say crap like this.
I am sure Smt. Kalavati will happily trade her quiet life of dignity for Rahul babas gaadi, makaan and dukaan.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Is this true?

Water crisis in most parts of Ahmedabad - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHOCYwHhRUQ

Modhwadia is saying that for all these years there was no problem with rains, but only this year there was a problem and now there is a water crisis.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Atri wrote: its getting less funny now a days.. perhaps this is a congi trick.. to make him do so much q-tiyapa that people get bored and elect congress again..

this is latest balatkaar-bhrashtachar goof by shahzada.. remembered chatur from three idiots. :D
naat at all goof up mahoday!
it ij called fruedian chill lip.

just ima-gin kitna number of bhrashtachar messages, invocations, signups, authoring, looting, syphoning, transfering, all those invijible has to come out at some point of time. this one is enough for digging a gold mine.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Gus wrote:RG says people need dignity more than 'cars on good roads' as though that is all that is pitched by modi as development. The bustards live in wide and well paved roads in delhi and drive luxury cars and then turn around and say crap like this.
A delhi policeman travelling in train with me had told during gossiping many years ago, that when he was posted in New Delhi area, once police blocked many roads in the middle of night around 10 janpath - ashok road - racecourse road etc. so that Shahzada and his school/college friends can race cars there.
Sushupti wrote:Image
Sushupti ji what affidavit maino filed about Bhagwan Ram? Can you point a link or something.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Agnimitra wrote:Is this true?

Water crisis in most parts of Ahmedabad - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHOCYwHhRUQ

Modhwadia is saying that for all these years there was no problem with rains, but only this year there was a problem and now there is a water crisis.
Yeah it is big blow to Modi. In several areas of Ahmedabad where the housing is properly registered and have functioning societies they have 24 hour "sweet water" supply - this could be high rises or home "colonies" or "sisoties". Now there are complexes where the housing societies are fighting within themselves and those poor residences suffer from just 4-6 hour of "sweet water" supply where they have to fill up their drinking water. After that they have to rely on "non-sweet water" for doing activities like flushing water down toilet and taking a bath.

And there are slum areas - yes Ahmedabad has slums!!! - big blow to Modi - where AMC has provided 4 community taps and supplies only 1 hour of water which is again supplied at such a slow rate - almost dripping as seen in the video. And this slum areas like guptanagar have made several representations - since last 4-5 years to have a tap water connected right to their door step but it has not come yet. And since everybody were busy filling water they could find only 1 person to talk about the issues.

This will have severe implications on Modi's quest for PM. Big blow to modi, ahmedabadis have to deal with gas price rice, food inflation including price rise in milk and now they have to deal with water issue. It is so pathetic that instead of sending girls to school., little girls (at least one) is helping the parents to fill water.

Hyderabad compared to Ahmedabad is heaven. There you will get 1 hour of big fat water supply every 48 hours and in Ahmedabad you will get water supply only 4-6 hours every 24 hours. Big blow to Modi., you see 48 hrs is bigger and better than 24 hours.

Surat is even worse. There is some fat mal-nutritioned gujju housewives (since they feed only on Zee TV) boast about flushing "sweet water" down the toilet. Compared to Vijaywada - where one can truly answer nature's call in the company of the nature and worse then Chennai where even in posh areas watering your plants means you are wasting water. Big blow to Modi.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^^ Please do not take it personally, the channel did not utter "Modi" but the "tie it to Modi" aspect was clear.

Also I do not understand when some mention "sweet water" - maybe it is a Gujju trait to put sugar in water as well!! And in that case I blame them for all the price rise in sugar and sugar shortage - particularly when I grew up - sugar was rationed!!

Rahul Mehta - can you answer please on the above video? And I am working on a law to ban Gujjus from putting sugar in everything incl. in their "sweet water".
Last edited by disha on 18 Oct 2013 07:11, edited 1 time in total.
Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Post by Rahul Mehta »

Rahul Mehta : Well, did YOU order your MP via SMS to print two-round-voting-system draft in PRA? I will support your draft, and I promise to send this SMS within 30 days (*) . And can you give newspaper ad asking voters to send orders to MP s via SMS to print two-round-system? I may give that ad in around dec-10. If you like two-round-system , then I would request you to pls order MPs via SMS to print PFS draft in PR Act. And pls give newspaper ad asking as many voters as possible to same order via SMS. IMO, it is possible to get 2 round system in 4 months. Its NOT a major change. ....

RajeshA: I've been tweeting different BJP leaders and other prominent people on twitter to adopt a Two-Round Voting (TRV) system! It is not based on SMS Server, and I've nothing against it, but it seems more and more politicians are coming on to twitter and messages addressed to them do reach their account. It's a different matter whether they themselves read the tweets or allow their IT cells to do the filtering. I would suggest that all BRFites come over to twitter, build their follower bases, and any such Petition Tweet addressed to any politician of substance or even non-addressed tweet, be endorsed using a Retweet by BRFites to make a larger impression. If one wants to send such a petition tweet to certain people, one could embed the tweet using a link to it and do so. Twitter is the new media for messaging and many politicians are already on it, so it can work as an alternative model to your SMS Server.
Reply is off-topic. I have placed in the SMS thread --- http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 3#p1528103
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Raja Bose wrote:
:rotfl: Seriously, one cannot make this stuff up!

Comment posted in that article...
To keep Pappu busy give him a page with P.T.O written over both sides..
:lol:
Sirji, PTO here means
PLEASE TAKE OVER
but Rahul baba read it as
PLEASE TEAR OVER
Now he is wondering whether to "tear it" or "tear over it".
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

The only recent news I can find is this from Sept. 9, 2013:
22 of India's 32 big cities face water crisis.

"Water crisis Gujarat" search shows stuff from January-March.

This New of Gujarat channel seems a little suspect.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Pappu Gandhi = Sarah Palin :D
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Guys, here is something to chew on:

1. Is there corruption in Gujarat? Absolutely.

The chai-mamool stuff is so ingrained that it has to be given. But from what one gujju told me - there is no corruption in top places. That itself is a big deal and as related by this gentlemen, once erstwhile CongI CM Chimanbhai patel was about to inaugurate a bridge when a guy comes on cycle grabs his scissors, cuts the ribbons and cycles over the other side with a bunch of police chasing him on foot - huffing and puffing. And they do catch the guy and give him "sweets". The bridge is inaugurated and promptly closed down - why - because it is unsafe to even pedestrian traffic - with parts of bridge falling off or caving in.

Now people do not see that stuff but see Sabarmati river front and feel proud!

So what are the daily hassles of people? Well they do not have to bribe big time to get basic things like death certificate, birth certificate etc. They "may ask" for "value added" services like translating your certificates into English (this gent was migrating) from some favoured nephew. But given that obtaining a copy of your birth certificate (in US) costs some $10 and upwards - the gent was saying spending some 100 Rs. or so extra was not a big deal.

Small burglaries happen, one gent had a kid fall down and hurt head and ended in hospital - the social services came with a police constable at the night (and a rainy night) to take down details and ensure that it was not a case of child abuse. Giving some tea or food is only customary in India.

Contractor frauds - happens. Medical Dr. fraud - happens. Even in government offices, some files move slower than others - but at the end of the day the files move.

For one gent, the major thing was that deaths due to spurious liquor has come down drastically - and this gent his son to illicit liquor. So people see that and see that at the top, they are not corrupt, they are not in it for themselves only or their family and there is will to work towards a solution. That is half the battle won for many.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

disha, i bet he will put some tear over it.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Victor wrote:

The only recent news I can find is this from Sept. 9, 2013:
22 of India's 32 big cities face water crisis.

"Water crisis Gujarat" search shows stuff from January-March.

This New of Gujarat channel seems a little suspect.
Coming to that link above:
22 of India's 32 big cities face water crisis
Dipak Kumar Dash, TNN Sep 9, 2013, 03.08AM IST

NEW DELHI: Water scarcity is fast becoming urban India's number one woe, with government's own data revealing that residents in 22 out of 32 major cities have to deal with daily shortages.

The worst-hit city is Jamshedpur, where the gap between demand and supply is a yawning 70%. The crisis is acute in Kanpur, Asansol, Dhanbad, Meerut, Faridabad, Visakhapatnam, Madurai and Hyderabad {I just compared to the water situation in HydBad in post above} — where supply fails to meet almost 30% of the demand — according to data provided by states which was placed in the Lok Sabha during the recently-concluded Parliament session by the urban development ministry.

The figures reveal that in Greater Mumbai and Delhi — which have the highest water demand among all cities — the gap between demand and supply is comparatively less. The shortfall is 24% for Delhi and 17% for Mumbai. However, the situation is worse than that.

For example, in Delhi, 3,156 million litres of water (MLD) is supplied against the requirement of 4,158. But around 40% of the supply is lost in distribution resulting in a much wider gap between demand and supply than what's recorded.

"In official records, many cities might be getting adequate water. But because of faulty engineering and poor maintenance, the actual availability is much less," said Dilip Fouzdar, a water resource management professional.

He added that though Mumbai gets good rains in comparison to many other big cities, very little of this is actually harvested. "A robust system to recharge ground water can make the city avoid any water shortage," Fouzdar said.

Experts say that population of cities such as Jamshedpur, Dhanbad and Kanpur have increased manifold, resulting in increased demand for water. But the deeper problem is one of short-sightedness, they said — governments wake up to water demand in a city after the situation has become acute. One such example is Gurgaon, where a major water channel was built almost 15-20 years after large-scale development happened.

The government records show 10 major cities in the country either meet daily water requirements or have surplus supply. Nagpur tops this list, reporting 52% extra supply while Punjab's industrial city, Ludhiana, has 26% surplus supply. Other cities managing to meet their water demand include Vadodara, Rajkot, Kolkata, Allahabad and Nasik. {In 90s Rajkot had such severe water crisis that people would dig up the roads near their houses to reach the water mains, the pressure was just not enough to even lift the water supply up 1 ft., and now no water issue - big thing!!!}

What's also a cause for concern is that majority of the cities are depending on water sources from outside.

In Kochi, the daily water demand is 274 MLD while the supply is 250 MLD per day. Officially, daily water supply in the city is enough to meet almost 90% of the demand provided there is no loss or leakage in distribution.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Atri wrote:this is latest balatkaar-bhrashtachar goof by shahzada.. remembered chatur from three idiots. :D
just for the benefit of readers (those few who may not watched this fabulous movie) the context of balatkar-pe-balatkar is the following where Aamir Khan replaces "Chamatkar (miracle)" in the speech with "Balatkar (rape)" :lol:
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Original title tweeted by Kiran Bedi was "Cong rejects EC suggestion to disclose source of party funds"

Congress rejects EC norms for transparent funding for parties

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 308438.cms
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Statue of Unity: 36 new offices across India for collecting iron

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 306198.cms
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

SaiK wrote:disha, i bet he will put some tear over it.
:eek: Thank heavens CongIs did not have that in Emergency!
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

VikasRaina wrote:Why does congress expose pappu by letting him speak in rallies and then getting them telecasted on TV.
The more he appears on TV and public, more he loses.
Now in todays rally he was talking about Corruption of BJP. I mean what does he think of voters who are paid to come and listen to this non-sense. The guy would not open his mouth on the scam that has almost engulfed the "Man with integrity" PM.
One nod from SC and the old man will be sharing Tihar Jail but not a squeal on that.
Any half intelligent kid in his place would have swept the nation but alas He isn't the hope that congress is dying to make him to be.
It is a case of being in the public mind, and in the media. Media has been obsessed with Namo so far, and has dir ectly helped him gain popularity. Now that Namo has crossed the threshold, he no longer needs the media. He can go to a city and expect a lakh or two of crowd.
RG has not received the same attention, of course he does not have the same skills as Namo. However, his handlers must have figured out that if Namo continues to be in the media light, it is going to be tough to remove Namo from public eye. The more RG speaks, the more media gets to focus on him. The more he talks, the more media can sensationalize RG's idea. Irrespective of the gaffes and goof ups, an individual is likely to say a few worthy things. That is all INC and the media need to project RG.

There will be more talks from RG, the media will keep him in the minds of people. Positive messages are a necessity for any INC machinations to work. They do not care if he slips here and there. In election years, out of sight is out of mind. Better be bumbling clown and get some applause, then remain a prompter from behind the stage and go unappreciated and ignored.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Whatever, talking about rapes by a Congress leader is like wielding a double edged sword. They have ruled the "rape capital" for 15 years.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Dissecting the above article:
Big business has not always been so infatuated with Mr Modi. When anti-Muslim riots in Gujarat in 2002 killed over 1,000 people, several prominent bosses criticised him for turning a blind eye to the violence, or worse (he says he has nothing to apologise for). Whereas Mr Modi’s Hindu-nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) has always been popular with small entrepreneurs, big firms have historically cosied up to Congress, which has run two cranky coalition governments since 2004.
I can understand that Schumpeter does not have precise understanding of local politics to have to come up with the above mumbo-jumbo. However if the local journos believe the above, they got it absolutely wrong (and any journo covering the beat if they got it wrong, they are worthless - another reason why I do not have high opinion about journos - but I digress). There is a video recording of an event where Modi is in midst of several businessmen from Bombay and this topic is brought up (godhra, secularism, etc). Modi angrily retorts "from whose shoulders the gun is being fired" (again quoting things from memory, so precision is lost). And the rest of the business people fall inline - very quitely I say.

Has anybody wondered what the implication of that statement was? How come BRF has not analysed it till today? :((

Okay here is the "theory" broken down in point items:

1. If you look at the families doing "big business" in mumbai, you have the parsis (eg. Tatas, Godrej, Wadias), the marwaris (Birlas, etc), the Gujjus - again divided into two vaishnavs and jains. The jains themselves are further divided based on their origins like the diamond trade is concentrated from Jains of Ahmedabad and up north mostly Palanpuri/Mehsana* and the textile etc is concentrated in Jains among the south of Ahmedabad. The later can be traced back to Sarabhai who was a Jain. Ambanis are vaishnavs. I am not sure about Mafatlal, but would place them as Hindu vaishnavs. I do not have details into marathi businessmen other than Kirloskar - I believe the fulcrum of Marathas was Pune/Sangli belt - Atriji can throw more light on that.

Again the above is not "black and white" - think grey but on certain fuzzy folds/axis. Note Mehsana* above. I will leave it to the NaMo fans to figure out the connection.

2. Gujjus are the latest entrants into "big business" in mumbai - particularly Ambani poached into what was considered holy territories of parsis - best epitomised (even though not correctly) in the movie Guru. And thanks to Datta Samant, the textile industry went lock stock and barrel to Ahmedabad and thence to Surat.

This left simmering discontent across business families on the parsi-vaishnav (hindu) axis. The jains mostly controlled the diamond and were in periphery in the rest. This changed when Adani entered into fray, Adani being a jain broke apart from the "tradition" of diamonds and went into plastics/ports etc - basically started inroads into Reliance. Was history repeating?

For the parsis, now this is a second threat with only Tatas standing tall. Reliance is threatened by the newcomer and the cozy lines are again delineating. Add in the political profiles of the families parsis/ambanis -> CongIs., Adani/Rest -> BJP., threat from Gujarat into Bombay - going from bombay to vapi/surat is easier than going to pune (until Gadkari came along)

Add into the mix that Tina Munim Ambani is a Jain., married into Vaishnav. So now you have a heady cocktail of interdependent and rival interests.

Now in the business meeting of mostly parsis - when Godhra comes up - can somebody guess the meaning of "whose shoulders are you using to fire the gun" made by Modi?

Also from the above article:
Mr Modi runs a summit every two years at which executives are roused into an evangelical fervour about Gujarat. It features creepy sycophancy towards Mr Modi and hyperbolic pledges of investment, all captured on camera to be webcast by the media-savvy chief minister.
Whatever be the colorful description, it brings businessmen to Gujarat and markets and showcases Gujarat well. Now while 2013 Vibrant Gujarat summit was held does anybody remember where MMS was?
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Reports say 5000 policemen to be present for Modi's visit to Madras on Friday. He will be at the University of Madras to deliver Nani Palkhivala Memorial Lecture.

They are expecting 2000 aam admi at airport to welcome Modi. Then he is going to BJP State headquarters. Hope our RajaRam saar comes and write about this visit.
BhairavP
BRFite

Post by BhairavP »

@disha - one small correction - Tina Munim is also from a Vaishnav family, not Jain.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

BhairavP wrote:@disha - one small correction - Tina Munim is also from a Vaishnav family, not Jain.
OT:

For both (Jain and Vaishnava) of them liberation is in space (Desha). i.e. Vaikuntha and Sidha Shila.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^^ Bhairav Sir no arguments. Feel free to correct wiki *and* CineBlitz *and* assorted other articles on Tina Munim. She is Jain Shvetambar (of course the non-practicing atheist kind).

And if you definitely know her very well - then I have a business proposal to run by her, you can have your chai-mamool. :-)
BhairavP
BRFite

Post by BhairavP »

^Oh, I will. A cousin is married into the family, they are very definitely JSK, not JJ ;-)
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

disha wrote: Now in the business meeting of mostly parsis - when Godhra comes up - can somebody guess the meaning of "whose shoulders are you using to fire the gun" made by Modi?
Please tell, at least I cant guess. :) (Cong shoulders???)

disha wrote: Whatever be the colorful description, it brings businessmen to Gujarat and markets and showcases Gujarat well. Now while 2013 Vibrant Gujarat summit was held does anybody remember where MMS was?
Where was he ?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

KJoishy wrote:Pappu Gandhi = Sarah Palin :D
Sarah Palin is known to be a hunter. She hunted reindeer. She is much more TFTA than Rahul Gandhi. Rahul Gandhi first has to prove himself, perhaps by hunting at least a blackbuck!
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

>>TIMES NOW ‏@timesnow 14m
BJP's PM candidate Narendra Modi to meet AIADMK Chief Jayalalithaa at 6 pm #BreakingNow

>>TIMES NOW ‏@timesnow 24m
Coalgate FIR fallout - PM asks Chidambaram and Anand Sharma to reach out to India Inc #BreakingNow