Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Post by Rahul Mehta »

^^^Mehta ji, Yes, NaMo raised the cow slaughter issue.
Good. in case you get time, pls do post URL and TimeStart-TimeEnd .

Pls note that I am asking people to do this favor ONLY because NaMo has ordered his staff NOT to put trascripts from 27-sep-2013 onwards !!
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Singha wrote:can we ease up on the SRT bashing until he actually starts campaigning for the INC ?
No one is bashing SRT. We are just bashing the scummy DIEnasty and how they are putting pressure on him. No one really said any thing negative on him. All we are hoping is he stay away.

RS seat, BR, PAPPU attending his last game... THis is an overwhelming pressure on great sportsman of our generation. Willingness of ITALIANMAFIA to use any means to buy people.
bhargava
BRFite

Post by bhargava »

Rahul Mehta wrote:Attn: bhargava , gakakkad , panduranghari , Singha
bhargava : Just finished watching NaMo's speech. Feeling a bit let down..frankly. Didn't address local issues at all .. whoever prepared his speech :roll: :roll:
Can you tell me if NaMo criticized Congress CM's decision to promote cow-slaughter? Or did NaMo skipped that issue?

(I am asking ONLY because I NEVER watch videos, and do always read text, but since 27-sep-2013, NaMo has stopped putting transcripts of his speeches at http://www.narendramodi.in/speeches/)

[ 0:59:50 - 1:01:00 ]
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Sheila pleading today for Rahul..

[youtube]024Tc6RKQOY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Singha wrote:can we ease up on the SRT bashing until he actually starts campaigning for the INC ?
++1

its getting tiresome to see SRT ref in a modi thread when there is no confirmation whatsoever that srt is going to join the INC
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

hopefully he takes off with family on a 6 month round the world sailing tour with family and distances himself from all this.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

for six months we too will have peace of mind and not have this theme repeat every x weeks. this is what, the third discussion on this issue? :D
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Is it because Modi refuses to have "Sahaj aur sabhya" relationship with and live as a peasant in democratic feudalism of dynasty?
Modi's anointment as PM candidate unconstitutional: Vajpayee's niece

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/modis-anoint ... 0-259.html
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

another phamily member with entitlement issues. the bane of indian politics. after all, some wag wrote that indian democracy is akin to a STD - hexually transmitted democracy, with every phamily member getting a ticket and expecting it to boot as a birthright.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

[/quote]

does she understand the meaning of the term 'unconstitutional' ?
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

^Perhaps all politicians should be celibate?
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

My 2-paise on what is mentioned by pandurang hari ji. Thing is that threat of paki/muglistan is nothing more than badly managed post-colonial post-invasion times ie about few decades. At this point of time issues is more like load-ammo/gunfire jihard like behavior as can be seen in Syria that is due to interests of Europeans. This can't be of much important for us w.r.t. 2-bit fourfather supported abomination on west ie pukistan or china/islamic-bangla.

In other words, it is not important enough for any retreat whatsoever when we are an independent country and especially when independence in this era means independence from barbaric colonial or barbaric invasion times. We have to learn from history itself and show middle finger is all that is needed along with new methods to deal with current hegemons USA/chin.

Also, another obvious way is to weaponize and route trouble makers which is easy too in independent India.

On the other hand cost of retreat is very high for losing core areas of Gangamaiya and tributaries. On the other hand gain of Indus and Ganga-Bramhaputra is too good and doubly strategic. This is not time of retreat but collecting/multiplying strategic strenghts for us and for strategic partners. In long run many many more will benefit for as much surety as will not affected by load-ammo/gunfire jihard. Iran for example will also face this nonsense when pakis move to its west in Syria for cheap run of the mill jiharding.

If you notice, the post doesn't refer to NaMo per se but such understanding can be explained to stakeholders.

As to why not important enough-many reasons. This isn't barbaric colonial or barbaric invasion times for hegemons or ideology followers to draw lines, call it Mughalistan as civilized behavior. Same for "balancing" in south Asia etc decided by outsiders. Makes no sense at all. In fact few hits at interests of transnational networks are enough to expose agenda and bigger hits to totally destroy networks in parts that are difficult to recoup should be minimal plan, considering how elected CMs like NaMo are targeted by these networks. It is also strange how international intelligence networks etc are silent on multiple bombings in public rallies and targeted terror attempts against elected CM.

-------------
edit:added a paragraph each edit.
Last edited by vishvak on 17 Nov 2013 20:10, edited 3 times in total.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Sushupti wrote:From Raul's rally

I see a woman speaking. what is the point you wanted to convey ?
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Truckers sending political messages these days...
... oh, ow the mighty have fallen... to be ridiculed sarey aam...
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Rahul M wrote:
Sushupti wrote:From Raul's rally

I see a woman speaking. what is the point you wanted to convey ?
Dilli ki Aunty
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

gakakkad wrote:

does she understand the meaning of the term 'unconstitutional' ?[/quote]

When you are paid off / pissed off in some way, the dictionary is always flexible :)
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
“The Congress can still win the election,” says JP Sharma, 50, of Sirsila village in Churu. “It should get TV coverage of Modi rallies banned immediately. Gaon ka chhora bawla hora hai Modi ke peeche (Rural boys are crazy for Modi),” he argues in the local dialect.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/congr ... ef_article
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

how old is abv's niece? what is her profile?
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

SaiK wrote:how old is abv's niece? what is her profile?
why ? Is your right hand itching to posses her? :)
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Rahul Gandhi accused of illegally detaining a girl and her parents for six years, HC seeks clarification

Lucknow: The Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court today issued notice to AICC general secretary Rahul Gandhi on a petition alleging that a girl and her parents were illegally detained by him since 2007.

Justice Shri Narayan Shukla passed the order, seeking Gandhi's reply, on a habeas corpus petition filed by Kishore Samrite, a former Samajwadi Party MLA from Madhya Pradesh, on behalf of Sukanya Devi, her father Balram Singh and mother Sumitra Devi.

The petition alleged that the petitioners -- Sukanya Devi and her parents -- were in illegal detention of Rahul Gandhi since January 4, 2007.

It has sought direction to command the Congress leader to produce the girl and her parents before the court and set them at liberty.

http://mdaily.bhaskar.com/article/bhopa ... 6-NOR.html
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

12 things Modi said at Bangalore rally
The UPA started Pink Revolution, export of flesh, instead of improving India's economy.
What does Modi ji mean by that?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

cow slaughter. probably politically influential people want to make a killing (literally) exporting cow flesh to gulf markets.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Sibal and Shekar Gupta have slaughter houses in Delhi to export meat.
The new Karnataka CM removed the ban on cow slaughter.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

WB has long permitted it. not sure about kerala...I think its banned there though might be happening on the sly.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Another problem with slaughter houses is that it's not guaranteed always what meat and from where it comes. For example, comment from a book about camels from Rajasthan smuggled to Bangladesh for meat- read on BRF (link below). Once the smuggling begins, it is all haphazard and there is no bigger picture of how overall stock of camels must be protected from ANY hazard that may be introduced by such rampant smuggling. It's all about $$$ and meat.

Link about camels from Rajasthan smuggled out:
http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 6#p1528596
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Singha wrote:WB has long permitted it. not sure about kerala...I think its banned there though might be happening on the sly.
Cow slaughter is not banned in Kerala last time I checked.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

bio of our external affairs minister per wiki. it seems he was defence lawyer for SIMI when NDA banned it in 2002.
-------------
Salman Khurshid appeared for Students Islamic Movement of India, a group banned in India and frequently charged by Indian authorities with terrorist activities, as its defence lawyer, appealing the 2002 ban; in June 2006 the Supreme Court of India rejected the appeal noting "the appeal against the ban should be first argued before the tribunal established for the purposes". Asked about his appearance, Khurshid said :"I would refuse a client only when I am personally satisfied that taking up the case would go against the ethics of the profession. A lawyer has to appear for an accused. It is my constitutional duty. A party and the government too cannot pre-judge an organisation."[4]
In 2009, incumbent president Sirajuddin Qureshi beat Salman Khurshid for the presidency of India Islamic Cultural Centre.[5] Campaign for the election was very intense which became high-profile with Khurshid's entry in the fray.[6]
About 1984 anti-sikh riots[edit]

In his book At home in India: a restatement of Indian Muslims, he had stated that during the anti-Sikh riots Hindus and Sikhs "were paying for the blood they had drawn in 1947".[7]
Writings[edit]

Khurshid has been deeply involved in writing and acting in plays since his student days in Delhi and Oxford. He is the author of the play Sons of Babur, published by Rupa & Co., which has been staged, with Tom Alter in the lead role, at the Red Fort in Delhi.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Massa's view

Sometimes diplomats must work with unsavory characters. Such is the case with Modi. But the relationship between Washington and New Delhi is too important to let it deteriorate. If Modi become PM, if not before, the US government should reach out.

http://blogs.the-american-interest.com/ ... ll-avoids/
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

US under Democrats really hate India. People like Hillary and Obama will never like to deal with any Indic PM of India. Where as trade and other relations may improve the political and security relationship likely to suffer, which in turn is good as US never really cared for our sesibilities as we are not powerful and asertive. We need not blame any outsider when the mistreat us. We elected mafia and fully deserve this.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Sushupti wrote:
Rahul M wrote: I see a woman speaking. what is the point you wanted to convey ?
Dilli ki Aunty
sorry, wtf is that supposed to mean ? could you stop being needlessly cryptic ? otherwise I'll have to hand out warnings next time I see this out of context posts.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Last edited by Rahul M on 17 Nov 2013 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: user warned for thread derailment.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

That Walter Russel Mead seems to be another clown in US academic circles as his wickid page shows. How he reached a position of academic merit is one thing, but the education can't teach the man that paid media itself means biased and indirectly unprofessional, controversial, corrupt and so on. Its like this chap don't know what paid media means and that's too naive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Russell_Mead
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

sushupti, i have done that many times to mahul r, but i have come back explaining what was that i was referring to. in the sense, what i am saying is this.. mahul r is not bullshitting, but would like to know what you meant. he is doing his job, and rightly so.

so please explain what dilli ki aunty means than bullshit things.. i am 100% confident you can't goodbye after 5000 odd posts. we all been there done that, including the mods.

make sense?
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

IMHO , Burning of bridges outlook is not good when a poster needs to leave .
Hope Sushupti ji comes back to active posting when he has more time on his hands.

Actually I earlier wanted to make a dumb comment that the woman in the pic is a double of Smiti Irani speaking in aCongI gathering as I too wasn't able to identify her other wise.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

In America, leftists torpedo Narendra Modi’s US speech
:
:
But an organization called Coalition Against Genocide, which has campaigned against efforts to rehabilitate Modi in the US, says it spoke to the offices of various lawmakers mentioned in NIAPPI's flyers and found that they were unaware of efforts to promote Modi at the event, or that the lawmakers' names and pictures were being used without authorization.
:
:
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

From FB, but this is NOT a chain trail, I can vouch for the authenticity (cant add more due to obvious reasons)
==========================================================================

Just back from the Modi rally at Palace Grounds. I reached a bit late, Modi had started speaking. Hundreds of BJP supporters were walking out with banners and placards. I asked a few and they said, we came to pay the Rs 10 fee (for the Iron Man statue project), we came to ensure Modi starts speaking (guess after the Patna blasts, you know how party speak goes: come, show your strength), we heard his top points, we don't understand Hindi much, so now we are off for lunch. Three entry gates on the Mekri Circle side were closed. Hundreds of people were standing outside the venue on the tall road dividers looking at giant TV screens projecting the stage and speaker. A few people were leaping a wall, I leapt and got in. After three rounds of security check I was finally wading amongst chairs and thousands of people towards the stage. Not many were listening to Modi per say, it could be a language issue. But, the support was palpable, so was the discipline of the crowd. There were maybe 5 per cent women in over a lakh crowd. Mostly urban, lower and middle class. I listened to the last 1/3 of the speech sitting on a railing. There was no incident of any mischief, at least as far as I know.

In an country where votes are bought and crowds are paid to gather, I think it speaks of BJP's confidence that they charge for their rallies. This confidence is, unfortunately, not captured in the English or on social media. Things on the ground are changing and the anti-Congress voice, mostly owing to corruption, is getting stronger. A huge factor was also the pro-Yeddyurappa support now going for the BJP. In a democracy, the vote of a witty intellectual counts the same as of an unsophisticated peasant. Salute to Bangalore Police for overall management - from traffic to crowds. This was one of the smoothest political rallies I have experienced.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Karan M wrote:
++1

its getting tiresome to see SRT ref in a modi thread when there is no confirmation whatsoever that srt is going to join the INC
Even if he joins, hopefully there a thread in burkha mode, where people can whine for all they want and leave this thread alone. Interesting people do not want SRT to join INC, but will happily welcome back BSY into BJP.
Last edited by SwamyG on 18 Nov 2013 00:45, edited 2 times in total.