Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby RajeshA » 26 Apr 2014 21:25

chaanakya wrote:NaMo should change the official PM residence. 7RCR sounds like horse race gambling den. They would have bugged it with help of their amirkhan pal.

PM Residence should be Teen Murti Bhavan!

chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Postby chaanakya » 26 Apr 2014 21:31

+100000

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Postby Vayutuvan » 26 Apr 2014 21:36

krishnan wrote:snip img

how true is this

Anybody who knows Darjeeling can verify I suppose.

vic
BRF Oldie

Postby vic » 26 Apr 2014 21:43

Smriti Irani- Acche din aane valein hain, Rahul Gandhi nani ke ghar jaane vale in hain.

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Postby Hari Seldon » 26 Apr 2014 21:56

aswati Sarkar ‏@sarkar_swati 26m
Modi spoke about dis-enfranchisement of lakhs in Mumbai in his 3D rally - linked the family 2 the black money of Hassan Ali-Gr8 job !

Sushupti ‏@Sushuptii 22m
@sarkar_swati All those who were accusing him of turning into another ABV, even before taking oath, should calm down now.

Amit Shah ‏@AmitShahOffice 38m
Now that we are going to come to power,we will prove everybody wrong about perception that has been created about us. http://tinyurl.com/mrb6pta

vipins
BRFite

Postby vipins » 26 Apr 2014 22:47

Teacher: Who is the Prime Minister of India?
Student: Narendra Modi
Teacher: Wrong , its Manmohan Singh.
Student: Madam , We are preparing for our test in June.

Vikas
BRF Oldie

Postby Vikas » 26 Apr 2014 22:48

^ lol

vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Postby vivek.rao » 26 Apr 2014 22:51

@dixitnamrata: BJP leader CP Thakur calls for abolishing reservation system http://t.co/yOwcJpF18h

Expect another attack by scum media on BJP

These bozos should shut their mouths until May 16

May be this is the plan to destroy Modi chances from inside

Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Postby Virupaksha » 26 Apr 2014 23:15

vivek.rao wrote:@dixitnamrata: BJP leader CP Thakur calls for abolishing reservation system http://t.co/yOwcJpF18h

congress leader janardhan dwivedi has called for it long back

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 852346.cms
Senior Congress leader Janardan Dwivedi wants end to reservation on caste lines

KLP Dubey
BRFite

Postby KLP Dubey » 26 Apr 2014 23:35

Another stepbrother of Zombie joins Congress a day after the first one joined BJP...this is hilarious. Who's next - Gursharan Kaur to BJP ?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Manmohan-Singhs-second-stepbrother-joins-Congress/articleshow/34261054.cms

Paul
BRF Oldie

Postby Paul » 26 Apr 2014 23:36

^^^ They are looking for MLA tickets for state assembly elections coming up.

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 26 Apr 2014 23:36

vivek.rao wrote:@dixitnamrata: BJP leader CP Thakur calls for abolishing reservation system http://t.co/yOwcJpF18h

Because we give education, employment & progress for everyone.

vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Postby vivek.rao » 26 Apr 2014 23:43

Election is not the time to raise this issue. That is stupidity and giving a chance for PAIDMEDIA to campaign for Italainmafia

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 26 Apr 2014 23:45

True, I was giving a sound bite to BRF reading BJP spokespersons.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 27 Apr 2014 00:17

SOUMYA ‏@soumya365 3h

@DrShobha If mother can use PSU aircraft,evn if she is not part of the govt,then y cant the daughter use the bungalow pic.twitter.com/lBvjNals40

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Postby SaiK » 27 Apr 2014 01:32

why is she on a saffron helo? :)

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 27 Apr 2014 01:37

Modi thanking you guys on SM
Narendra Modi ‏@narendramodi 4h

I want to thank friends on social media for relentlessly puncturing one lie after another spread by Congress & questioning their leaders.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 27 Apr 2014 01:43

Madhu Kishwar ‏@madhukishwar 3h

Aap Tak expose on SIMI. Terror groups flourished under Congi rule. SIMI could well be described as the illegitimate child of Congress Party

Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Postby Kakkaji » 27 Apr 2014 02:53

chetak wrote:
Rahul M wrote:I find it interesting that even taslima nasreen is making quite a few pro-modi noises in her twitterfeed.

Visa up for renewal or shooting for permanent residency aka citizenship onlee??

Taslima has always been indic/ BJP friendly. The ABV Govt should have embraced her and protected her better from the lefties and Islamics in India. :(

vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Postby vivek.rao » 27 Apr 2014 03:20

Here is AAPTAK scumbags revealing all Modi's inner security and hoping IM finishes the rest of the task. Can someone take the owner for a ride and give some treatment?

iMac_too ‏@iMac_too 4h
Who gave details to morons? RT @Sir_NarendrModi: Why @aajtak disclosing details of Modi's security ? Shame. pic.twitter.com/QT1hY13i1E

yvijay
BRFite

Postby yvijay » 27 Apr 2014 03:41

I think the details are from an article in OpenTheMagzine site. Here it is
Threat to Modi

vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Postby vivek.rao » 27 Apr 2014 03:50

There is a serious plot by PAIDMEDIA scums, Libtards to encourage fanaticism of IM/LeT to finish their job.

krisna
BRF Oldie

Postby krisna » 27 Apr 2014 04:45

viewtopic.php?p=1636323#p1636323

About 3D hologram by NaMo- it was done nefore Guj elections 2012 itself. NaMo/Guj BJP had got the tech into India. It was not that popular. But NaMo ued this to devstataing effcet in elections.
he is the main vote catcher for BJP. he cannot be there in everywhere. When this tech came to his knwoledge he acquired it.
He built on his innate ability/creativity to become abrand.
He/BJp negotiated with the company to make sure no one else have it in india for some period intially. Henec no one could use it in India intially.
It is costly but NaMo uses it wisely and only he uses as he is the only vote getter for BJP. no one else -- not even loh purush or chinnamma etc. :rotfl:

Meanwhile congis were amused intially and did not expect NaMo to grew big and make mincemeat of it.
They were just laughing their a**es. Now they are eating the same. :(( :((

----------------------------------------------------------------
Normally I dont read your posts just skim thru. the same I have done here.

I am annoyed at your every post making some nonsense allegations or biased ones against NaMo.
Despite having extensive knowledge and doing good social service in your own unique way which I appreciate you wholeheartedly -- :D
but you have lost my respect at least in taking you seriously :(( even if some serious post by you deserves consideration it is lost.

--------------------------------
anyway that is me. :(

Rahul Mehta
BRF Oldie

Postby Rahul Mehta » 27 Apr 2014 06:13

krisna wrote:http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewtopic.php?p=1636323#p1636323

About 3D hologram by NaMo- it was done nefore Guj elections 2012 itself. NaMo/Guj BJP had got the tech into India. It was not that popular. But NaMo ued this to devstataing effcet in elections.
he is the main vote catcher for BJP. he cannot be there in everywhere. When this tech came to his knwoledge he acquired it. He built on his innate ability/creativity to become abrand. He/BJp negotiated with the company to make sure no one else have it in india for some period intially. Henec no one could use it in India intially. It is costly but NaMo uses it wisely and only he uses as he is the only vote getter for BJP. no one else -- not even loh purush or chinnamma etc. :rotfl:

Meanwhile congis were amused intially and did not expect NaMo to grew big and make mincemeat of it.
They were just laughing their a**es. Now they are eating the same. :(( :((

----------------------------------------------------------------
Normally I dont read your posts just skim thru. the same I have done here.

I am annoyed at your every post making some nonsense allegations or biased ones against NaMo.
Despite having extensive knowledge and doing good social service in your own unique way which I appreciate you wholeheartedly -- :D but you have lost my respect at least in taking you seriously :(( even if some serious post by you deserves consideration it is lost.

--------------------------------
anyway that is me. :(

The 3d-company ensured that no one gets that tech except NaMo. It wasnt NaMo who ensured that that company doesnt give tech to anyone else. The monopoly owner dictates the terms. Not other way. Now there may be a few more players and so monopoly is weakened.

And you skipped my CT that "NaMo supported Congress decision of hiding census-2011 religion data because christianity % in Gujarat would have dented his image". And you also skipped my CT that MNC-paid-media reduced positive coverage to AK , but it happened AFTER NaMo accepted MNC-owners' demands to continue tax benefits to SEZ, tax benefits to Mauritius route, general tax benefits to FDI, and expansion of FDI including FDI in defence, and NaMo agreed to drop the proposal to repeal surrogacy act 2005. If not you might give YOUR reasons why NaMo didnt even demand census-2011 data from Gujarat. As a CM of Gujarat, he has moral right to demand data from Gujarat at least. And you can also give your reasons why NaMo dropped proposal to repeal surrogacy act 2005 from Modifesto.

=========

I have been calling SEZ-act as "pro-MNC anti-desi". So I got some questions, that how is it pro-videshi given that Indian company can also open SEZ. I have replied here https://www.facebook.com/mehtarahulc/po ... 4428361922 . Tax benefits to SEZ will benefit videshi as videshi as marketing channels in US\Europe and so only they can give commitment of 100% exports. A desi can export, can but export 100% of what he makes, nor can he give upfront commitment.

=======

"We" are trying to organize Mumbai bandh and MH bandh and demanding repoll across MH using sum of old and new voterlists - i.e. a voter with name in any list can vote in the repoll. I am hardcore anti-bandh, and I hate all bandhs. But the worst criminal action of officers of deleting lakhs of voters leaves us with no option. The Election Commissioners are worse than Hitler or they are incompetent fools of highest order. and IMO, they are very competent.

gandharva
BRF Oldie

Postby gandharva » 27 Apr 2014 09:09

Narendra Modi to rally in Amethi in May

http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections ... 12351.aspx

gandharva
BRF Oldie

Postby gandharva » 27 Apr 2014 09:10

Why there is no Amethi model
M.J. AKBAR

There is no development in Amethi. Congress cannot talk about something that does not exist. When your track record is regression, the only choice is pre-emptive aggression.

http://www.sunday-guardian.com/analysis ... ethi-model

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Postby krishnan » 27 Apr 2014 09:13

they could have used the 3D with a tamil voice over

SaraLax
BRFite

Postby SaraLax » 27 Apr 2014 09:19

krishnan wrote:they could have used the 3D with a tamil voice over

Would you then need some sort of near real time audio translation .. by some Tamil guy with a wonderful understanding of Hindi and equally good gift of gab in Tamil ?.

The hand behind Modi’s magic
If the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi, could make simultaneous appearance before the voters of as many as five States, the man who ensured his omnipresence through 3D holographic technology is U.K. Senthilkumar, a Chennai-based cinematographer.
Mr. Senthilkumar was introduced to Mr. Modi by Bollywood director Mani Shankar. He first worked for the BJP leader during the Gujarat Assembly polls. “We placed gigantic screens behind containers on grounds across the State and broadcast his campaign live,” he recalls.

When the Lok Sabha elections were announced, Mr. Modi invited him to Gujarat again for shooting. “Modi is very friendly, but sometimes very strict. He keeps himself abreast of the latest technology and is impressed with its effectiveness,” says the 42-year-old cinematographer.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 27 Apr 2014 09:23

Unending Voyage of Self-discovery and Nation's Tryst with Dynasty

http://www.newindianexpress.com/magazin ... 188270.ece
Poor Rahul. His handlers and media managers have exerted overtime to reinvent his image and are spinning non-stop like a top to impart some novel spin to his adolescent profundities that have long since ceased to evoke derisive laughter. He is no longer reluctant to grant interviews to TV channels. The results have been predictable. No copywriter can make a dent when the product is so transparently eloquent. His despairing partymen have turned to Priyanka as the last resort. Not only has been the sister visible, she has also spoken out in defence of the family. Though she insists that politics is no family tea party, the actions speak differently. When Rahul went to file his nomination papers in Amethi, not only Sonia and Priyanka accompanied her, the bro-in-law was also in tow. This may have been intended to demonstrate the united family, but reminded viewers of the superbly performing asset it has—an individual with Midas touch who has been maligned by petty-minded political opponents. No other recognisable Congress face was visible. Showers of rose petals rekindled memories of days when greatgrand pa was at the helm, and his love for the red rose bud was infectious. But the midnight’s children have crossed the threshold of senility and the majority of young Indian voters have no time for a tryst—they have a severe trust deficit with the dynastic inheritors of his legacy. By now Rahul has left no one in doubt about how much is owed by a billion and quarter Indians to half a dozen members of one family. ‘We gave you this, we gave you that, and do you know this...?’ He never tires of sharing his intellectually stimulating personal encounters with the downtrodden and oppressed—Dalits, fishermen and rickshaw pullers. What is projected as compassion appears as condescension. The same old speeches peppered with ‘fresh’ references to toffees and balloons have begun not only to tire but also to irritate. Nehru’s Discovery of India was an eminently readable book—Rahul’s unending voyage of self-discovery and this vast land of ours has unfortunately for us been formatted as an excruciating soap opera.

The tragedy is that those arrayed against him are no better. Mulayam Singh Yadav seems to have decided to inhabit a Jurassic Park for time to come. His views on crimes against women and their proper place in social order are, to say the least, shameful and condemnable. The unbridled communal ravings of his colleagues have done serious damage to the chances of once-promising Akhilesh. Netaji is oblivious that the sport he allegedly excelled in—desi freestyle wrestling—is a dying performing art and doesn’t have many takers among the young. His reflexes and footwork aren’t suited to the requirements of T-20 fixtures. We must concede though that the old fox is well versed in the manner in which bouts are fixed. He has not put up candidates against Sonia and Rahul and the GOP has reciprocated the gesture in Kannauj where Dimple, his daughter-in-law, is contesting.

What is intriguing is that in the midst of a campaign that is supposed to make or mar our future, we have time for diversions like IPL and Srini’s fate and the terms of bail of Sahara Shri. Sideshows and cast of characters putting up cameo appearances have their own loyal following. Amarinder Singh gives clean chit to Tytler and local police to Ajit Pawar. Togadia and his ilk keep foaming and frothing at the mouth—with friends like these who needs enemies? It’s business as usual elsewhere. The Chinese continue with their pinpricks and worse in Arunachal Pradesh, and Naxalites target school kids in Ranchi. One only hopes that after the last day of polling, the priorities will change.

But we can’t complain too much. On the entertainment front, there have been many ‘exclusive’ offerings—one-on-one interviews with Modi and Raj Thackeray being repeatedly telecast back to back. Sandwiched in between was the second Rahul interview. Thackeray gave Arnab and Rajdeep better than he got. Rajat Sharma showed far greater finesse in handling the subject who was visibly more comfortable with friendly fire. For us, what took the proverbial cake was Rajdeep’s offer to Raj for a ‘happy ending’. Brought back salacious memories of a holiday in Bangkok many moons ago.

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Postby SaiK » 27 Apr 2014 09:24

vivek.rao wrote:There is a serious plot by PAIDMEDIA scums, Libtards to encourage fanaticism of IM/LeT to finish their job.

vivek.rao.. just to calm you down, the best security plan is to have an open plan at an abstraction, with constant monitoring and adapting to mature the security system. once open, you have not few eyes looking at loopholes, but the whole evil world to find loopholes. the system is such that to expect someone to find the loophole, so that it is plugged as you mature along.

but then, you are only exposing the needed information that requires maturing.. it is like catch 22

SaraLax
BRFite

Postby SaraLax » 27 Apr 2014 09:27

With respect to below quoted tragic news item - Would it be possible for NaMo sir to tweet his condolences for the great sacrifice made by the Martyr Major Mukund Varadarajan to the nation - a couple of days before when flushing out the Muslim Terroroists from Shopian in J&K ?.

Tambaram mourns a braveheart
A pall of gloom descended on the house of Major Mukund Varadharajan (32), at Professors Colony in East Tambaram, as news of his death spread.

Mukund, belonging to the 44th battalion of Rashtriya Rifles, was killed in an encounter with Hizbul Mujahideen militants in Shopian in South Kashmir on Friday.

A native of Paruthipattu near Avadi, Mukund had been keen on taking up a career in the armed forces right from his childhood, said his father R. Varadharajan, a retired official of Indian Overseas Bank. Mukund completed B. Com at Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya at Selaiyur and went on to do a diploma in journalism at Madras Christian College, Tambaram. He joined OTA, St. Thomas Mount, and passed out in 2004 to become a lieutenant. He served at the Infantry School in Mhow, Madhya Pradesh, and was in Lebanon on a United Nations Mission. Mukund was married to Indu and has a three-year-old daughter Arshea.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 27 Apr 2014 09:35

Think Amit Shah did tweet yesterday night .. will try and search

Victor
BRF Oldie

Postby Victor » 27 Apr 2014 09:37

RajeshA wrote:
chaanakya wrote:NaMo should change the official PM residence. 7RCR sounds like horse race gambling den. They would have bugged it with help of their amirkhan pal.

PM Residence should be Teen Murti Bhavan!

Indeed and the useless planetarium, museum, library should be relocated. They are more a memorial to everything that is wrong and weak about India than anything else and their removal would complete the uprooting of the Nehru-Gandhi curse that has enveloped India for 70 years.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 27 Apr 2014 10:03

Amit Shah @AmitShahOffice · 19h

My prayer & respect for Army Major & Jawan martyred in Shopian J&K. वीरगति को प्राप्त जवानो को मेरी श्रद्धांजलि http://ibnlive.in.com/news/army-major-j ... 3-245.html

Kati
BRFite

Postby Kati » 27 Apr 2014 10:25

About UCC NaMo can wait for a while till he rearranges the home-front. Then slowly he can start a dialogue with BJP minority leaders, especially the women, and encourage the to start the dialogue on UCC. Persons like Asifa Khan (high profile, well educated with good oratory skill) would be a natural choice.

darshhan
BRF Oldie

Postby darshhan » 27 Apr 2014 10:26

RamaY wrote:
Rahul Mehta wrote:https://www.facebook.com/mehtarahulc/posts/10152014489556922?stream_ref=1

US Govt isnt all that anti-NaMo, and proof is that US company is helping NaMo with massive 3D holographic speeches

Please see http://deshgujarat.com/2012/11/16/the-t ... -presence/ for that technology.

The 3D holographic speech delivery technology was developed by US-UK company, and it is so secretaive that company's name and contacts are barely known, but not at all accessible !!! That company has patents which has made it impossible for comptitors to create similar systems. It is said that US Govt (= CIA) owns a big chunk of that company.

That company has offered the 3d speech only to NaMo and no other leader. Several leaders asked, but all were denied !!! Even movie stars were not given any access to that technology!! In India, NaMo and only NaMo is given access to that technology.

How much is that company charging isnt disclosed officially.

Chandrababu Naidu of TDP got access to this technology & is conducting some rallies using it.

We should study who is the dealer of this company in India and if his contract with BJP has some conditions in selling it to competition.

This is very natural in many business contracts. No need to have CIA level knowledge.

For example we were developing some s/w product and our first customer put a condition that none of his major competitors should get this s/w for three years. And I am yet to be promoted as CIA director.

+1. This is called exclusive tie up. And I doubt there is only one company in world which specializes in 3d holographic technology.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Postby Yagnasri » 27 Apr 2014 11:09

After kicking a** of milind deora, I booked to Baroda under pretext of office work. But evil fascist communal NM suppressed by democratic right to support him and communal bjp and closed the office I am to "attended " by issuing some notification. So not be going. Otherwise I would have at Baruch and Baroda during elections.

Anyway Har Har Mahadev.

At least one congress piglet in MUMBAI taken care.

SaraLax
BRFite

Postby SaraLax » 27 Apr 2014 11:17

pankajs wrote:
Amit Shah @AmitShahOffice · 19h

My prayer & respect for Army Major & Jawan martyred in Shopian J&K. वीरगति को प्राप्त जवानो को मेरी श्रद्धांजलि http://ibnlive.in.com/news/army-major-j ... 3-245.html

Thanks for indicating this tweet.

I am not on twitter and hence one more request. Please - Can you or some other person with a twitter a/c - send a tweet with that Hindu news article link to some of local TN BJP people like .... @PMuralidharRao , @vanathisrinivas, @BJPtnITcell, @drtamilisaibjp and request some people to honour the martyr at his home near Chennai. That would be an appropriate gesture for a nationalist party.

Anindya
BRFite

Postby Anindya » 27 Apr 2014 12:09

I was reading Aditya Nigam's articles on Outlook - fascinating to see this kind of hatred against Modi. Even if we ignore the childish attempts by Nigam at maligning a great man - it is clearly apparent, that Aditya's puerile efforts cannot be, but motivated by money. So, what gives?

subhamoy.das
BRFite

Postby subhamoy.das » 27 Apr 2014 13:45

They are following the Islamic strategy of "killing the camel with 1000 cuts". This election is between NAMO + Indic India Vs rest. The leftist and islamists ( read gand? family and their stooges ) know that they cannot take down the lion in a frontal face off so resorting to cuts from behind. But donot worry. The lion is very strong. I was watching the ABP "grilling" of NAMO in their "ghosna patra" program and at one point NAMO simply said on the face of the news trader "Stop trying to scratch me. U cannot scratch me no matter how much u try" and after that that news trader became very polite!

Return to “BR Nostalgia Archive”