Re: Narendra Modi vs the Dynasty: Contrasting Ideas of India

Postby SaiK » 08 May 2014 00:04

good show ramana.

panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Postby panduranghari » 08 May 2014 00:14

Ramana Saar
US does not want to invest in India. They just want to create an Eco system where their interests are met. We all know this for a fact. The grouse, I think, they have is US clearly doesnot have a man of the stature of Modi at the helm. And even if they did, there is no chance he/she will even get a shot at this job. I feel the US think tanks always thought Indians to be idiots. They, by choosing Modi - inspite of the high mighty sepoys preaching from the pulpit to the Indian masses, can think for themselves goes against all double blind randomised controlled trials which are peer reviewed by their peechaddis have hammered into the GOTUS psyche. The Indians are so unlike the tattooed cross eyed zombiefied American masses who are used to surviving on the crumbs of benefits that Triffins dilemma permits Americans to live on. How is this happening inspite of all their efforts over the past 60 years makes them really annoyed and perhaps even angrier.

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 08 May 2014 00:24

High time this crap about Modi end. There is nothing, absolutely zilch evidence that he exhorted killings or looked the other way. What is on record is on Feb 27th one of the 1st things after the train burned, he told his top cop that there are returning Haj pilgrims 'make sure they get back safely home'. A person seeping in hate and revenge would never say that. How many of us at that kind of juncture would give such an instruction? SIT reports that he acted with 'alacrity'. There is no riot in India that started with mass burnings of Hindu's like happened in 2002. A toll of 10K could have been possible, maybe 5K. What would be the toll if he didn't shoot 300 rioters? This is anyones guess. The simple reason he is being hounded is political and class based is simply because Rajiv Gandhi who presided over a real genocide was both politically and class wise the correct mixture. That is the hypocrisy that needs to be brought out precisely in the open.

Consider this if Modi really had looked the other way and 'did not do enough': If he'd worn skull caps and said sorry for all that happened, he'd be forgiven in a jiffy by the traders. Oh he's one of us, he was new on the job, he's OK but should have tried a bit more. The negative coverage would have been curtailed, a US visa issued and everything would be 'normal'. Now consider he really did his best at the level of administration he had experience of and did manage to save thousands of lives, but he wouldn't say sorry and be class correct and refused to wear a skull cap. Everything became wrong for him. It's the refusal to be 'Dhimmi' to the Nehruvian left Pseudo liberal crap setup thus that is getting him this press, refusal of visas and so on. Yet the people have seen through the hypocrisy of that charade, Modi knows it. He is playing to both his convictions and the gallery and the synchronicity cannot be underestimated. In fact there is nothing hidden about Modi, we know more about him than we knew about MMS. We know more about him than we know about RaGa or SoGa or Mani Aiyer. All his family are accessible. They have no security at least till recently. This stupid academic 'intelligentsia' charade against Modi must end. Because it is stupid and not intelligent, profound or truthful.

KJo
BRF Oldie

Postby KJo » 08 May 2014 00:25

The BJP's prime ministerial candidate, however, then hastened to add that the case of refugees from Bangladesh was different and that it was the responsibility of all the states of India to rehabilitate them.

"There are two types of people who have come in — illegal immigrants and refugees. Those who are refugees are our family. It is the responsibility of all of India, whether Gujarat or Rajasthan to rehabilitate them with all respect."

I am confused. How do you differentiate between an infiltrator and a refugee?

What if Abdul Rehman comes in and goes :(( , do we let him in?

Is it possible for Ravi Kumar from BD to "infiltrate"?

Suraj
Forum Moderator

Postby Suraj » 08 May 2014 00:29

Economic migrants are not refugees. Those coming under the Indira-Mujib accord, as well as those fleeing religious persecution, are.

kapilrdave
BRFite

Postby kapilrdave » 08 May 2014 01:08

All taqia KJo saar. Basically he says hindus will stay and muslims will go. We will see how he does it and then justifies it. One thing is certain. Whatever justification he makes, he will get FULL support of aam junta.

A Sharma
BRFite

Postby A Sharma » 08 May 2014 01:09

SS on NDTV also said yesterday that if muslims are being persecuted in the neighbourhood they are also welcome. On asked by BD he said Rohingya Muslims from Burma or Shia's from pakistan are welcome.
Last edited by A Sharma on 08 May 2014 01:12, edited 1 time in total.

KJo
BRF Oldie

Postby KJo » 08 May 2014 01:09

Suraj wrote:Economic migrants are not refugees. Those coming under the Indira-Mujib accord, as well as those fleeing religious persecution, are.

Are you saying there needs to be another category?
I feel that allowing in BDs is a slippery slope. Abdul from Dhaka who was ill treated by Rahim is not our family. He should not be allowed in, maybe he can go to Kuwait or UAE or some Islamic Jannat.

If I had my way, I would allow only followers of Indic religions from BD (Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains etc), not others.
Last edited by KJo on 08 May 2014 01:42, edited 1 time in total.

anmol
BRFite

Postby anmol » 08 May 2014 01:11

A Sharma wrote:SS on NDTV also said yesterday that if muslims are being persecuted in the neighbourhood they are also welcome. On asked by BD he said Rohingya Muslims from Burma or Shia's from pakistan are also welcome.

Swamy or Swaraj ?

A Sharma
BRFite

Postby A Sharma » 08 May 2014 01:13

Swamy

Skanda
BRFite

Postby Skanda » 08 May 2014 01:14

anmol wrote:
A Sharma wrote:SS on NDTV also said yesterday that if muslims are being persecuted in the neighbourhood they are also welcome. On asked by BD he said Rohingya Muslims from Burma or Shia's from pakistan are also welcome.

Swamy or Swaraj ?

Swamy of course. Btw, where is Sushma-ji. Not to be seen or heard.

Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Postby Shanmukh » 08 May 2014 01:15

Suraj wrote:Economic migrants are not refugees. Those coming under the Indira-Mujib accord, as well as those fleeing religious persecution, are.

Our of curiosity, just how long does refugee-ship last? Last I checked it was time bound, with 5 years being standard (Sweden was accepting Syrian refugees with 2 years refugee status). Does someone who came to India in 1970s on Indira-Mujib accord still remain a refugee in 2014?

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 08 May 2014 01:16

Lots of comparison with Nepalese on twitter. Even with Tibetans. This is bogus. India is naturally a Dharmic nation. Nepalese Gorkhas have fought and given blood for this country. We even have had Tibetans fight for our nation. How many Bangladeshi Abduls have will volunteer for war against Pakistan? I think this 'secularism' mess will be over when one fine Monday all of a sudden we insert Dharmic instead of Secular and get done with. Nothing is going to happen. Only people will discuss what Dharmic means. And that is a good thing.

harbans
BRF Oldie

Postby harbans » 08 May 2014 01:20

Its stupidity to allow Shia's or even Ahmedis into India on religious persecution grounds. They chose an Islamic state. They killed Hindu's here and there. If they are persecuted by the Sunnis i say try Dubai or USA. Because back in India once again in some majority they will ask for another State. This cycle has no end. A muslim state was created for them, stay there. SS et al talk too much and think too less.

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Postby Vayutuvan » 08 May 2014 01:21

ramana wrote:OK where is the US money that can be incested in India!!!

I know it is "invested" but this spelling is true the way it is happening today. All the money is "incested" in India through the overt/covert relationships between Indian NGOs and Evangelicals, Saudis, or Ford like foundations and possibly USAID - a very disgusting nest of incestuousness.

hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Postby hanumadu » 08 May 2014 01:25

vnmshyam wrote:
Karan M wrote:Go ahead, encourage the anarchists and see where it takes you. RM is not encumbered by minor things like facts and details. Same as with AAP et al. Its always burn the system, tear it down, recreate something else - copied from someplace else or their own crackpot idea. Thanks but no thanks.

Karan, +108.

Many moons ago, I put the gentleman in question on 'Ignore' list. Enjoyed peace of mind since then. He has been actively undermining NaMo / BJP while plugging his spiel. He is AAP ka BAAP. He provides false/inaccurate information and puts the onus on us to prove it as incorrect and ignores the same when provided. If this isn't trolling, I don't know what is. And why are people encouraging all the CTs by claiming that there could be some truth behind it?

Bradmins have been very lenient with him. Other have been warned when they promoted their stuff but not this gentleman. I wonder why? :?:

I hate it when people quote his posts. Defeats the purpose of putting him on ignore.

It's some people here on BR that wanted him back. He is presenting himself as a great Hindutvavadi and to whom the Hindutva of NaMo is not enough. In his previous avatar here, he is a pseudo secular and he called himself libertarian. Seeing the NaMo wave, he got on the Hindutva band wagon only to promote himself. I don't know why others on this forum encourage this troll. And yes, I have him on ignore too.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 08 May 2014 01:34

Guys stop whining about Rahul Mehta. There is the whine thread if needed.

KJo
BRF Oldie

Postby KJo » 08 May 2014 01:41

Is Rahul Mehta running in this election? Last time he took on Loh Purush, this time he should have fought against Pappu.

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Postby SaiK » 08 May 2014 01:42

kJo there are things like IDs.. that is how one differentiate between citizens and people on visas

shyamoo
BRFite

Postby shyamoo » 08 May 2014 01:42

ramana wrote:Guys stop whining about Rahul Mehta. There is the whine thread if needed.

Ramana garu, I'm trying to figure out if there are guidelines or rules for this thread. For the gentleman in question, it seems like it's guidelines ( not enforced ). But for the rest of us, it's rules ( enforced ). My last on this.

KJo
BRF Oldie

Postby KJo » 08 May 2014 01:43

harbans wrote:Its stupidity to allow Shia's or even Ahmedis into India on religious persecution grounds. They chose an Islamic state. They killed Hindu's here and there. If they are persecuted by the Sunnis i say try Dubai or USA. Because back in India once again in some majority they will ask for another State. This cycle has no end. A muslim state was created for them, stay there. SS et al talk too much and think too less.

This was not SS, it was Modi.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 792216.cms

Suraj
Forum Moderator

Postby Suraj » 08 May 2014 01:46

KJo: it's not a new category. The Indira/Mujib deal on pre 1971 refugees is generally accepted case law on both sides . Modis and BJPs recent statements emphasize the concept of the Hindu religious refugee . I therefore pointed out that we do not define an economic migrant as a refugee . Scandinavian concerns are different - they do have an economic refugee concept from what I'm aware. The vast majority of migrants from BD are Muslim economic migrants and not refugees, since they are not persecuted for their religion there . This provides an effective legal basis to repatriate them, leaving political and administrative will as the sole issue left .

SandeepA
BRFite

Postby SandeepA » 08 May 2014 01:47

I think the safest to say when being grilled in an interview is that religious minorities from neighbouring countries can be accpeted as refugees, not economic refugees. That covers for most of our concerns and still doesnt get into explaining about what Indic is.

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Postby SaiK » 08 May 2014 01:50

sure, but keep them at border infrastructure.. being human, and givem them food, shelter, or anything we can afford. self-dharma is most important.

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 08 May 2014 01:55

SaiK wrote:sure, but keep them at border infrastructure.. being human, and givem them food, shelter, or anything we can afford. self-dharma is most important.

It should be other side of the border.

Mark a 10x50KM area in Bangladesh/Pakistan side of the border and give protection for persecuted Muslims. Kind of no-fly/no-army/no-militant zone. Provide food, water & primary medical services.

That itself unravel many opportunities.

In order to do that, GoI should have a pair of Hindu stuff.

SaiK
BRF Oldie

Postby SaiK » 08 May 2014 01:58

whatever that works -DMZ is ideal- their lands are perfetc! on humanitarian grounds onlee.
can we fax that info to didi?

KJo
BRF Oldie

Postby KJo » 08 May 2014 02:03

Check out Al Taqqiyya.

Declare me PM candidate if Modi is truly secular: Azam Khan

"If Narendra Modi is truly secular, then he should either declare me or BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi as prime ministerial candidate," Khan told reporters after his surprise visit here.

"If Modi talks about secularism, then he should have images of Kaba and Babri Masjid along with (that of) Lord Ram in his rallies," the SP leader said.

hahaha what a clown! :rotfl:

If Azam Khan is secular, he should go to Tirupathi, sacrifice his hair, take thirtha, eat Prasad and chant JAI SHRI RAM on his way back.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 08 May 2014 02:07

I had tweeted 'Indian Secularism is Islamism with out Masjid'. Azam Khan's rant confirms their belief.

If he is secular he should go to a synagogue.

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 08 May 2014 02:10

matrimc wrote:
ramana wrote:OK where is the US money that can be incested in India!!!

I know it is "invested" but this spelling is true the way it is happening today. All the money is "incested" in India through the overt/covert relationships between Indian NGOs and Evangelicals, Saudis, or Ford like foundations and possibly USAID - a very disgusting nest of incestuousness.

I thought the same way. The word is pregnant with meaning :-) "c" adds more commentary than "v" to the state of affairs.

ashish raval
BRFite

Postby ashish raval » 08 May 2014 02:22

Singha wrote:a strong message needs to be sent out.

Amit Shah for HM. thats the only role that suits him.

just announcing that alone will lead to long lines in front of foreign consulates for asylum and refuge visas :twisted:

+1. Dawood and Jaish heads will be mysteriously killed in shoot outs in their enclaves if Amit shah is home minister. He has ample will to kill deshdrohi and terrorist mastermind. In fact, he could prove dick Cheney in modi government. :evil:

SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Postby SwamyG » 08 May 2014 02:26

Dick Cheney is a bad analogy for such a good person as Amit. I would rather have Amit develop BJP in states that still needs to see BJP grow.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 08 May 2014 02:27

ashish, Most likely the TSPA will kill those two themselves in fear of Amit Shah!!! And blame it on TTP rivalry.

ashish raval
BRFite

Postby ashish raval » 08 May 2014 02:29

SwamyG wrote:Dick Cheney is a bad analogy for such a good person as Amit. I would rather have Amit develop BJP in states that still needs to see BJP grow.

Minus bad points (iraq). One point is sure he was ruthless in protecting US and its interests.

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 08 May 2014 02:30

ramana wrote:ashish, Most likely the TSPA will kill those two themselves in fear of Amit Shah!!! And blame it on TTP rivalry.

Pakistan can make a choice. It can kill these two and save its soverginity OR lose its soverginity along with these two guys.

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 08 May 2014 02:30

ashish raval wrote:
SwamyG wrote:Dick Cheney is a bad analogy for such a good person as Amit. I would rather have Amit develop BJP in states that still needs to see BJP grow.

Minus bad points (iraq). One point is sure he was ruthless in protecting US and its interests.

Did he?

ashish raval
BRFite

Postby ashish raval » 08 May 2014 02:34

ramana wrote:ashish, Most likely the TSPA will kill those two themselves in fear of Amit Shah!!! And blame it on TTP rivalry.

Well they may, ramana guru. It serves their purpose of not giving credit to India and avoid humiliation or being caught alive and spilling beans on their network of terrorists conduit worldwide.

ashish raval
BRFite

Postby ashish raval » 08 May 2014 02:41

RamaY wrote:
ashish raval wrote:Minus bad points (iraq). One point is sure he was ruthless in protecting US and its interests.

Did he?

Looks like it to laymen like me. He did manage to keep us safe during his tenure and nearly wipe Qaeda dogs out.

amdavadi
BRFite

Postby amdavadi » 08 May 2014 02:43

AS wont be HM..

AS will take a month off after election & start working on 2019...

RamaY
BRF Oldie

Postby RamaY » 08 May 2014 02:48

ashish raval wrote:Looks like it to laymen like me. He did manage to keep us safe during his tenure and nearly wipe Qaeda dogs out.

Did he?
Now AQ is the non-state actor of US in Syria, Libya and Ukraine.

Kati
BRFite

Postby Kati » 08 May 2014 02:58

KJoishy wrote:Check out Al Taqqiyya.

Declare me PM candidate if Modi is truly secular: Azam Khan

"If Narendra Modi is truly secular, then he should either declare me or BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi as prime ministerial candidate," Khan told reporters after his surprise visit here.

"If Modi talks about secularism, then he should have images of Kaba and Babri Masjid along with (that of) Lord Ram in his rallies," the SP leader said.

hahaha what a clown! :rotfl:

If Azam Khan is secular, he should go to Tirupathi, sacrifice his hair, take thirtha, eat Prasad and chant JAI SHRI RAM on his way back.

Please tweet the last sentence above. Love it.

Return to “BR Nostalgia Archive”