Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by pankajs »

India Today ‏@IndiaToday 43m

They believe in use & throw policy; from Anna to @thekiranbedi, all have been used: Vinod Binny, #AAP. http://goo.gl/3kqBWY
---------------------->>
10.45 am: AAP leader Vinod Kumar Binny addresses media-
Why is Somnath Bharti not removed from office after allegations against him?
This is a fight for truth.
AAP wasn't formed to make Arvind Kejriwal CM.
What happened to the promise on subsidised electricity bills?
The AAP government is only looking into the interest of a select few in Delhi.
The AAP government has played with words in its poll manifesto and betrayed people.
Why has the Jan Lokpal law not been made?
Why did Kejriwal not act against the corrupt leaders in the previous Congress regime?
Arvind Kejriwal has close links with Congress leader Sandeep Dikshit.
Kejriwal called me home and asked me to contest Lok Sabha election from Delhi.
Kejriwal is playing with the sentiments of AAP volunteers.
Where is Kejriwal's promise on swaraj?
Kejriwal can't single-handedly take decisions of the party.
Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia, Kumar Vishwas and Sanjay Singh are old friends who are doing this drama.
They believe in use and throw policy. From Anna to Kiran Bedi, all have been used. Now also many people are being used.
If Arvind Bhai is not able to fulfil promises he should resign.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/brea ... 36440.html
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Niti Central ‏@NitiCentral 48m

I was witness to @Kejriwal's friendship with Sandeep Dikshit. So no enquiry order for SHeila Dikshit & Co http://bit.ly/1da0gmj
--------------------->>
Firstpost ‏@firstpostin 55m

Sandeep Dikshit and Arvind Kejriwal are very close: Vinod Kumar Binny. Live updates http://bit.ly/19vNUGN
--------------------->>
India Today ‏@IndiaToday 56m

Congress is influencing a lot of decision being taken by the AAP http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/aam- ... 36441.html
---------------------->>
TIMES NOW ‏@timesnow 59m

Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is acting at the behest of the Congress: Vinod Binny
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

ibnlive

New Delhi: The rebellion within Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party is growing by the day. A day after AAP MLA Vinod Kumar Binny said the Kejriwal government in Delhi has failed to deliver, the party's new member, Captain Gopinath, has come out against the Chief Minister's decision of withdrawing FDI in retail.

Captain Gopinath has even said that he will reconsider his membership if there is no 'internal democracy' in the party. Speaking to IBN18 Editor-in-Chief Rajdeep Sardesai, Captain Gopinath said, "Some of these things are coming out now. I will be doing disservice to the country and the party if I do not put out my views. I am not going to lick anybody's boots.

May be I will reconsider if there is no internal democracy. The AAP must step back, focus on Delhi before going for its national ambition."

Not just Captain Gopinath, AAP member Tina Sharma too has said that the party has not stood up to its words. "The 2013 manifesto said so many things. Now I cannot defend my party. So that's the issue. Why are we directing only to the 2014 elections," she said.

However, AAP leader Shazia Ilmi does not feel that this is a crisis. "I don't think it is a crisis, I find it a tad bit hilarious," she said.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Shashi Tharoor's account was not hacked, Sunanda posted those tweets
Speaking to the paper, she said, "I completely stand by my tweets, I 100 per cent stand by that. That woman pursued and pursued him... men are stupid anyways... for all you know she is a Pakistani agent. Where's love, where's loyalty in this world... I am so distraught."

In another report published in the Economic Times, Sunanda was quoted as saying that she sent out the tweets. "Our accounts have not been hacked and I have been sending out these tweets. I cannot tolerate this. This is a Pakistani woman who is an ISI (Inter Services Intelligence) agent, and she is stalking my husband. And you know how men are. He is flattered by the attention."

She even claimed that she had taken on Tharoor's crimes on herself to save him and his reputation. "I took upon myself the crimes of this man during IPL (Indian Premier League). I will not allow this to be done to me. I just can't tolerate this. I have nothing more to say," she said, speaking on the phone.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

TIMES NOW ‏@timesnow 1h

Vinod Binny threatens to go on hunger strike from January 27 if AAP does not live up to its promises
------------------------>>
Tajinder Pal S Bagga ‏@tajinderbagga 1h

Indefinite Hunger Strike against AAP-Cong Govt from 27 Jan
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Dr. Praveen Patil ‏@albatrossinfo 1m

Seriously @ArvindKejriwal ji, your own party MLA is accusing you of shielding Corrupt Congress for power... & you'll bring revolution?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Anupama Raj ‏@anupamadoc 11m

@meetrosh1 @anilkohli54 @ProudAssamese09 pic.twitter.com/TwTicsxCbW

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Tajinder Pal S Bagga ‏@tajinderbagga 3m

Kejriwal se meri mulakat hoti rehti hai, lekin iska Binni ke aaropo se koi lena dena nahi- Sandeep DFixit
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Swapan Dasgupta ‏@swapan55 8m

My response to a current controversy: let the tweets take their own course.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

^ Shazia ilmi statement reminds me of poison ivy character in batman...revels in chaos.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Swapan Dasgupta ‏@swapan55 28m

Fears in Akbar Rd that AICC session may be overshadowed by Tarargate. Coming after Jayanti tax and Shinde's friends.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Dr. Praveen Patil ‏@albatrossinfo 3h

Manmohan Singh Cabinet = Home Minister in love with Dawood Ibrahim, HRD minister in love with ISI agent = India is doomed!
------------------------->>
Dr. Praveen Patil ‏@albatrossinfo 3h

In the 90s Rajesh Pilot, the internal security minister in PVNR cabinet was allured by a Pak actress in a similar Honey-Trap by ISI
------------------------->>
Dr. Praveen Patil ‏@albatrossinfo 2h

If a union minister gets 20 calls a day originating from Pakistan, wouldn't all the red lights of RAW start blinking? https://twitter.com/sptvrock/status/423655000745574400
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Binny calls AK autocrat, says he muzzles voice of others.
AAP to initiate disciplinary action against Binny.
Binny threatens to go on hunger strike from 27th
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Press Trust of India ‏@PTI_News 12s

Six MPs from Seemandhra region denied pass for AICC meet tomorrow: Sources
Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Where's that third rebellion of some shemale AAP leader saying that K Vishwas was not gender sensitive?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

India Policy ‏@India_Policy 23m

Law Minister Somnath Bharti wanted us to search without warrant: cops on failed raid http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/law-m ... aid-471667 … Law Minister doesnt know law?
-------------------------------->>
Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti's attempt to carry out a surprise raid on what he alleged was a drug and prostitution ring ended in an unseemly roadside argument between the minister and the Delhi Police and is now snowballing into a controversy.

The police allege Mr Bharti tried to force them to conduct a search on a building late on Wednesday night without a warrant, and question women, which is prohibited after dark. The minister says in "emergency situations", a warrant is not necessary.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Headlines Today ‏@HeadlinesToday 9m

If highlighting people's problems is indiscipline, I'll do that hundreds of times, says #AAP MLA Vinod Kumar Binny.
----------------------------->>
ABP News ‏@abpnewstv 12m

Since there is difference in statements of Arvind and Yogendra, it is clear that both are lying: Binny replies to AAP.
---------------------------->>
ABP News ‏@abpnewstv 24m

'Yogendra Yadav ji' is master of words and he did not give answers of my questions: Binny
Last edited by pankajs on 16 Jan 2014 12:48, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

MediaCrooks ‏@mediacrooks 16m

Daily infighting in AAP is a "democratic process" but for our media morons.. something like this in BJP is a RIFT..LOL! @ndtv @ibnlive
----------------------------------->>
EconomicTimes ‏@EconomicTimes 17m

#Kaushambi residents protest against #AAP, saying "Don't hold news conference here" - TV reports.
Nitesh
BRFite

Post by Nitesh »

Virendra wrote:Where's that third rebellion of some shemale AAP leader saying that K Vishwas was not gender sensitive?
I guess it was sarabhai lady, sorry can't find the video as of now
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

pankajs wrote:India Policy ‏@India_Policy 23m

Law Minister Somnath Bharti wanted us to search without warrant: cops on failed raid http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/law-m ... aid-471667 … Law Minister doesnt know law?
The law minister wanted brownie points by raiding the place, so that it could be caught on television cameras, making him look like a decisive leader. He probably does not even give a fig about the legality of his actions. Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing that AAP does not give much for the legality or the constitutionality of their actions? Vigilantism, party cadres taking over administration, anarchist moves - this bunch cannot govern, and does not care to govern. They just want a daily reality TV show, and make themselves look good.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Virendra wrote:Where's that third rebellion of some shemale AAP leader saying that K Vishwas was not gender sensitive?
Here is the report, Virendra-ji. But Mallika won't revolt. Where will she look for cameras, publicity and honey, if she quits the AAP now? No one in Gujarat cares about her now, and after twenty interviews about Modi being Hitler, no one wants the twenty first from her.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 73118.aspx
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

India Today ‏@IndiaToday 28m

A process is being followed,if we do it hastily you'll call us vindictive: Yogendra Yadav on inquiry against Sheila. http://goo.gl/3kqBWY
---------------------------------->>
rati parker ‏@ratigirl 46m

The Repulsive @AapYogendra should be put thru a lie detector test! None of their answers are carrying conviction in reply to Binny #QuitAAP
Last edited by pankajs on 16 Jan 2014 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Swapan Dasgupta ‏@swapan55 38m

Judging by its varied members, AAP's "idea of India" doesn't include the integrity of India. #self-determination4everyMohulla
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

nageshks wrote:The law minister wanted brownie points by raiding the place, so that it could be caught on television cameras, making him look like a decisive leader. He probably does not even give a fig about the legality of his actions. Is it just me, or is anyone else seeing that AAP does not give much for the legality or the constitutionality of their actions? Vigilantism, party cadres taking over administration, anarchist moves - this bunch cannot govern, and does not care to govern. They just want a daily reality TV show, and make themselves look good.
What worse, the law minister (who himself is a lawyer) revealed name of Danish woman who was raped. :evil:

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/danis ... rti-471757
New Delhi: Delhi's new Law Minister Somnath Bharti acknowledged today that he accidentally named the Danish woman who was gang-raped in the heart of Delhi late on Tuesday night.

In a press release last night, Mr Bharti, who is a member of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), revealed the identity of the tourist, which is against the law.
parikh
BRFite -Trainee

Post by parikh »

Bhai log , have put together a short elevator pitch for the case against AAP from the gyaan in this dhaaga , to educate a few brainwashed friends.
Am looking for feedback , points to be added /removed etc

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_nAbAB ... edit?pli=1
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Rahul Kanwal ‏@rahulkanwal 16h

When I interviewed @ArvindKejriwal recently he cited Binny as a model for @AamAadmiParty 'Introduced AAP to mohalla sabhas' Downhill since
Manu
BRFite

Post by Manu »

What Somnath Bharti has done is shocking. He forcibly entered someone's home, kidnapped two Nigerian women, took them to hospital (forcibly), asked Doctors to "check them for drugs".

The women were clean as per the test administered.

This is illegal entry, kidnapping and molestation and God Knows what else.
If he entered some other locality in Delhi, he would have been shot or at least had his legs broken.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Any Idea if Teesta is joining AAP and fighting elections?
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

parikh wrote:Bhai log , have put together a short elevator pitch for the case against AAP from the gyaan in this dhaaga , to educate a few brainwashed friends.

Amazing sir, Jai Ho. I was planning to make something similar(maybe even a video), but I have been procrastinating for long time. :(

Saar please post this on twitter.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Sucheta Dalal ‏@suchetadalal 3h

@albatrossinfo Strangely our IB & RAW v tolerant abt "deep" friendship betwn top anchors & economist editors with strange pakistani sources
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Ratnakar Sadasyula ‏@ScorpiusMaximus 23m

BJP did the best thing ever by not staking claim for Govt in Delhi, AAP has been exposed, and they can't even play Martyr, Martyr.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:Hindustan Times ‏@htTweets 10m

AAP’s decision to annul FDI in retail sets an unhealthy precedent http://read.ht/amw
-------------------------------->>
For a capital-scarce economy, allowing overseas investors to deploy funds in high growth sectors is, perhaps, the first step in seeking to spin jobs and multiply income.
Now how did India become a capital-scarce economy in the first place? By forcing a big part of the economy underground and by forcing white money to flee the country seeking better returns elsewhere and by spending the left over capital on freebies.

Once part 1 is completed and capital becomes scares, part 2 is put into action. In the name of creating industry and providing jobs capital is invited into the country. Now outsiders will demand a lot of incentives and generous terms to invest in India. One by one segments of the economy will be handed over to outsiders on generous terms to them.

That is how a country is sold down the drain i.e by first creating the necessary conditions so that selling the country will become the only option. That IMHO has been munna's greatest legacy and his greatest gift to massa.
-------------------------------------------------------------->>
Forbes India ‏@forbes_india 25m

Subsidies are 40% of Indian government expenditure. They must be contained, says Rajiv Shastri http://forbesindia.com/article/investme ... st/36905/1
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Tajinder Pal S Bagga ‏@tajinderbagga 11m

Kumar Vishwas slams Mallika sarabai, Mallika Sarabai Slams Binni, Binni slams Kejriwal
-------------------------------------------->>
cluster-f***?
BhairavP
BRFite

Post by BhairavP »

More like a circle jer*, done by a circle of jerks.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

Manu wrote:What Somnath Bharti has done is shocking. He forcibly entered someone's home, kidnapped two Nigerian women, took them to hospital (forcibly), asked Doctors to "check them for drugs".

The women were clean as per the test administered.

This is illegal entry, kidnapping and molestation and God Knows what else.
If he entered some other locality in Delhi, he would have been shot or at least had his legs broken.
DP is supposed to be under MHA, then why did they allow this person to get hold of people without any legal backing? Is it a common situation that police can uthao any random guy?

The fact that Hon. Law Minister chose two Nigerian women should not be lost, he would never have the guts to do that against Gora suspects. Cant the police say, sir please do not interfere, this is police work?
member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

Wrt to the exposes against the INC leaders whats the bet that forces which wanted this to be a contest between AAP and BJP engineered this? At this point of time it appears that oldtimers in INC have finally found some spine to stand upto AAP and are not willing to be a pushover.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

anmol wrote:
parikh wrote:Bhai log , have put together a short elevator pitch for the case against AAP from the gyaan in this dhaaga , to educate a few brainwashed friends.

Amazing sir, Jai Ho. I was planning to make something similar(maybe even a video), but I have been procrastinating for long time. :(

Saar please post this on twitter.

Over all its good captures all and can be supported with evidence on the net itself.

TIFWIW but I think you got to add:

1) One more slide for AK-47 for his statements like 'Muslimon ki aakhri umeed', 'Fake Batla house encounter', 'Husband & Wife retained by Sonia Gandhi in the same place of posting', 'Links with Sandeep Dixit (Son of Shiela Dixit)' and 'Silence on NaMo to confuse the BJP voters'.

2) Also on the subsidies just say it what it is - Collecting VAT from poorer to distribute to those owning flats/kothies as a bribe to get their votes.

3) Also in the last slide sign off as Pro bono BJP supporter just to let it be known that you are not a paid troll.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Somnath Bharti, the AAP's un-law minister forced Delhi cops to conduct a raid without warrant; protesting which the Cops have written a letter to Lt. Governor.
Welcome to Anarchy !!
Last edited by Virendra on 16 Jan 2014 14:15, edited 1 time in total.