Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Postby Muppalla » 20 Jan 2014 10:00

Aditya_V wrote:
subhamoy.das wrote:In 2004 there was no strong mass leader from BJP. AVB was ailing and nearing 80. Advani was projected in 2009 and did not inspire much confidence and was old. Sonia was young at that time and projecte her self as the new MRS. INDIRA GANDI, another strong leader. So the pattern in national election is clear - vote for a strong and bold leader who can take bold decisions and take challenges by the horn. And in that front, NAMO has no contender and his image is only going to get bigger and culminate in a huge victory in 2014. Just focus on this aspect. No campaing with 500k budget can change this as it takes time to build this image.

2009 UPA had the benefit of GDP growth rates due to NDA policies.

The urban votes decided mostly for congress in 2009. It was a youthful expectation from a young leader.

Comer
BRF Oldie

Postby Comer » 20 Jan 2014 10:08

Bharti was told that they have the licence and it is with the owner and the shop has all the necessary permissions to run 24 hours. But the law minister insisted for the original copy of licence after which a ruckus broke out.

Hearing the commotion, the shop manager called the police control room and local police. Later, a Sub Inspector reached the spot and Bharti had heated argument with him.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/somn ... 38698.html

I think this guy assumes since he is the Law minister, he is Judge Dredd. The AAP guys are only here to create ruckus.

Comer
BRF Oldie

Postby Comer » 20 Jan 2014 10:10

Bharti was told that they have the licence and it is with the owner and the shop has all the necessary permissions to run 24 hours. But the law minister insisted for the original copy of licence after which a ruckus broke out.

Hearing the commotion, the shop manager called the police control room and local police. Later, a Sub Inspector reached the spot and Bharti had heated argument with him.

I think this guy assumes since he is the Law minister, he is Judge Dredd. Where did he get his education from?
The AAP guys are only here to create ruckus

member_28352
BRFite

Postby member_28352 » 20 Jan 2014 10:50

^^^IIT Delhi saar and after that some law. Only proves that passing IITJEE means nothing. Even Sandeep Pandey is an IITian. Apparently he was also Khujliwal's school senior and mentor.

Comer
BRF Oldie

Postby Comer » 20 Jan 2014 11:05

^^ Wow, I wonder what is AK's mindset if this guy is his mentor.
Paraphrasing snape, "clearly education isn't everything".

member_28352
BRFite

Postby member_28352 » 20 Jan 2014 11:31

The colour revolutionaries want to eradicate every visible symbol of Indian pride and patriotism. Case in point is the 26th January republic day parade. Most Indians of all persuasions are visibly proud of the pride and the symbolic/emotional association of our armed forces with the common public. There are now two attacks in play against this emotional thread that binds Indians to one of our last institutions in which we have some respect, viz the Indian military. One is the semi legal, petition for introducing sign language telecast of the republic day processions. So the entire TV screen is proposed to be given to a sign language speaker and the actual procession will be telecast in one small window. The republic day parade being a very visual spectacle this will naturally irritate most viewers who will loose their emotional connect with the armed forces. The lead in this effort is being made by the closet maoists, Brinda Karat and Sitaram Yechury. The second is the more direct effort by Khujliwal and his international fascist backers. I was under the impression that Khujliwal was aiming for the Delhi police. It appears that his real target is the armed forces. Note that the place where he promises to do dharna is the place for the republic day parade the security of which is taken care off by the army. So khujliwal now wants to create an aam admi vs armed forces conflict. Expect AAPturds to turn up anyway for the protests leading upto the republic day parade. At all costs this confrontation between the armed forces and the AAPturds must be avoided. The parade must go on. Oddly enough no one seems to ask how is it that when Khujliwal does all his political activity in Jantar Mantar and Ramlila Maidan he now wants this confrontation right in the heart of the Indian deep state, viz North block/south block/Janpath??? If you have any contacts to police, military, media, politicians (BJP,INC), officers (IAS/IPS/IFS/other elite service) please send this to them.

rvishwak
BRFite

Postby rvishwak » 20 Jan 2014 11:43

this will be a sight, kejriwal sitting on dharna and speaking against delhi police sorrounded by 3000 delhi police!

KLP Dubey
BRFite

Postby KLP Dubey » 20 Jan 2014 11:50

ShankarCag wrote:^^^IIT Delhi saar and after that some law. Only proves that passing IITJEE means nothing. Even Sandeep Pandey is an IITian. Apparently he was also Khujliwal's school senior and mentor.

I am sorry to hear that Somnath Bharti, a moron of the highest order, is an IIT-D graduate. Such people tarnish the reputation of the Institute. I do not know what kind of performance Bharti had in IIT-D (he could have had a GPA of 5/10 for all we know).

Anyway, I urge the readers to consider that the vast majority of IIT-D graduates are engaged in productive pursuits and have achieved excellence in their chosen careers. Passing the IIT-JEE did mean something, though some "lemons" also got through.

IIT-D is by no means an institution of freeloaders, anti-nationals, and miscreants like Bharti, Pandey, and Kejriwal. Last summer I delivered a lecture at IIT-D, my alma mater, and I can say that it is moving forward by leaps and bounds as a top-class institution of India. The above individuals would not belong there and can only be described as "lemons". I urge the alumni and current population of IIT-D to denounce and disown these idiots.

Thanks.

PS: For what it's worth, I checked and found that Bharti got his MSc at IIT-D, not his B.Tech. Thus he did not get in by the IIT-JEE route.

Comer
BRF Oldie

Postby Comer » 20 Jan 2014 12:11

It's obviously not fair to extrapolate this motley bunch to IIT. Am more worried about his selection to IRS.

member_28352
BRFite

Postby member_28352 » 20 Jan 2014 12:30

^^^KLPDubeyji what are you talking about. :mrgreen: Apparently Somnath Bharti is also president of IITD Alumni Association.

Virendra
BRFite

Postby Virendra » 20 Jan 2014 12:31

AK says Bharti did no wrong and the Cops in question have in past intruded into people's houses and beaten them up for no good reason (without warrant).
Ok. Even if that is true, two wrongs would make it right?? If this is not anarchy then what is ?
Last edited by Virendra on 20 Jan 2014 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

Virendra
BRFite

Postby Virendra » 20 Jan 2014 12:39

Just read the comments below the IndiaToday article on Bharti's midnight raids.
Majority are anti-AAP and have more thumbsup than down.
I know this doesn't necessarily mean truncation of votes, but it does create/influence an environment.

KLP Dubey
BRFite

Postby KLP Dubey » 20 Jan 2014 12:40

ShankarCag wrote:^^^KLPDubeyji what are you talking about. :mrgreen: Apparently Somnath Bharti is also president of IITD Alumni Association.

What are you talking about ? Bharti is not the president of IITDAA. He is an ex-officio member of the executive committee. He was the president in 2012 for a year. And even if he was still president of IITDAA, that does not make him a bonafide representative of all IIT-D alumni. Considering his illegal actions of the last week and lodging of an FIR by Delhi Police (hopefully leading to prosecution), I hope that Bharti will no longer be associated in any form with IITDAA.

member_28352
BRFite

Postby member_28352 » 20 Jan 2014 12:46

^^^Virendraji, don't read too much into comments against AAP. Be it AAP or anything else, say washing machine, fridge those who have complaints will be more vocal against AAP/washing machine/fridge. There is still the core AAPturd who despite all the evidence is still sticking with AAP. Has AAP lost voters? Yes. Are all of AAP's supporters gone? No.

KLP Dubey
BRFite

Postby KLP Dubey » 20 Jan 2014 13:05

Not sure if this was posted before:

http://www.dnaindia.com/delhi/report-delhi-law-minister-somnath-bharti-surrenders-his-licence-to-practice-law-1953147

More evidence to expose the fraud Bharti. In an "evidence tampering" case separate from the recent "Ugandan raid" case, Bharti is being forced to surrender his law license (he was supposed to have done so earlier). So now this freeloader will likely become a jail inmate and continue to remain a burden on the taxpayer. The sorry tale of a crook who claimed to be anti-corruption crusader!
Last edited by KLP Dubey on 20 Jan 2014 13:14, edited 1 time in total.

member_28352
BRFite

Postby member_28352 » 20 Jan 2014 13:06

ShankarCag wrote:The colour revolutionaries want to eradicate every visible symbol of Indian pride and patriotism.

As I said in my previous post
Live: Kejriwal threatens 10-day dharna, invites Delhiites to join

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/live-kejriwa ... 3-244.html

Manu
BRFite

Postby Manu » 20 Jan 2014 13:14

Singha wrote:We take Delhi from the corrupt, the rich, the oppressors of generations who kept you down with myths of...opportunity, and we give it back to you, the people.
Delhi is yours. None shall interfere, do as you please. But Start by storming Tihar and free the oppressed.
Step forward, those who would serve, .....for an army will be raised.
The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure.
Courts will be convened,
spoils will be enjoyed.
Blood will be shed.
The police will survive as they learn to serve True Justice.
This great city… it will endure. Delhi will survive.

Instead of walking on ice, the guilty will be made to swim in the Yamuna....they will probably die faster.....

a_bharat
BRFite

Postby a_bharat » 20 Jan 2014 13:20

AAP's behavior is getting bizarre. Perhaps CongI felt that AAP will end up indirectly helping BJP by stealing more of CongI's vote bank and hence ordered it to hit self-destruct button.

VikramS
BRFite

Postby VikramS » 20 Jan 2014 13:21

Regarding AAP:

I think some of the veneer has worn off. All the former Cong/CPM types who would never vote NaMo because he is divisive, still support AAP; some others act lost.

But the classic swing voter who determines the election now has many doubts about AAP.

I dont think AAP will win too many seats from Delhi, even.

Virendra
BRFite

Postby Virendra » 20 Jan 2014 13:30

I wouldn't write AAP off just yet. Every day things are changing. There are still three months to go before votes are cast.
Lot of volatility to go through. But if AAP kept going like this, their chances would be hit fir sure.

member_28352
BRFite

Postby member_28352 » 20 Jan 2014 13:35

BTW I see from the other thread that AAP now wants to disrupt Republic day parade. WOW. Is anymore evidence required that it is backed by foreign forces.

Added later....
Kejriwal has called on women of the city to come out and join his protest.
Last edited by member_28352 on 20 Jan 2014 13:45, edited 1 time in total.

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Postby krishnan » 20 Jan 2014 13:39

OBL, Darth Vader, ABV all join AAP

even POTUS :mrgreen:

AAP gonna win LS i tell you

archan
Forum Moderator

Postby archan » 20 Jan 2014 13:42

Please stop going on and on about IITs so much. It is hardly a factor. Those are engineering/science/tech schools, no where near the best in the world, but still the best an Indian can afford in India. Four years in there can improve a person in some ways, but cannot change them.

Comer
BRF Oldie

Postby Comer » 20 Jan 2014 13:51

The urban middle class (for lack of a better term) useful idiot support is not required now. Now the effectiveness of Bhushan's anti India tour will be known. if all those shady NGO/movements stream over to Delhi during Republic Day it can get scary. then the useful idiots can't wring their hands and whine not in our names.

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Postby krishnan » 20 Jan 2014 13:51

Shiva Mishra (Unknown)
102 Followers
16 mins ago
Platinum: 18.6K
18676 Points
Influencer
Movie Buff
Wordsmith
Being a senior citizen of India and retired military officer, I love CHAIWALLA and dislike to sell our country. We do not like CHOR, DAKOO. MURDERER, RAPISTS, THUG as our leaders at any cost. I love Mody who tells openly that he used sell tea in train. Modi you are the great with honesty and sincerity

KLP Dubey
BRFite

Postby KLP Dubey » 20 Jan 2014 13:58

archan wrote:Please stop going on and on about IITs so much. It is hardly a factor.

^^^
Good. Some of the posters keep referring to the IIT background of AAP people, thus creating an impression that IITs are somehow the breeding ground for such people. Needed to be corrected. Hopefully end of the story.

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Postby IndraD » 20 Jan 2014 14:21

Kj to sit on 10 day dharna, says center will be responsible if law and order breaks down
didn't AK took an oath to protect and abide constitution ?

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Postby krishnan » 20 Jan 2014 14:39

take that you people , even gandhi is with AP

:P

Sridhar K
BRFite

Postby Sridhar K » 20 Jan 2014 15:04

-deleted - moved to AAP thread.

Even before the formation of elections, some of the AAP supporters (the learned ones) in my office whom I talked to were fed with expectations that AK420 will have a tough time to clean Delhi as the babudom, municipal Councillors etc. are dominated by BJP who will play spoilsport. Some of the gullible Delhites still think Ak420 is a saint.

Was talking to my friend in Delhi who used to be BJP supporter. Was making fun of AK420's u turn and K-turn with him and was surprised that he had fell for that AAP propaganda and was still feeling that AK420 is trying to correct thing with babudom, judiciary and police playing spoil sport. He is a guy who easily reads between the lines. Then gave him the RVaidya's link on Ford and the anarchist model, he said it did not strike him.

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Postby IndraD » 20 Jan 2014 15:22

^^ I haven't read any book, any literature regarding Ford etc but from beginning I was sure AK is a fraud. But pls give me the link

member_20317
BRF Oldie

Postby member_20317 » 20 Jan 2014 15:29

BJP has ensured that they maintain an arms length basis of transacting with AAP. I personally see the following in that light.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/aap-leader-kumar-vishwas-booked-in-lucknow/article1-1174790.aspx

A case has been lodged against poet-turned-leader of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Kumar Vishwas here, officials said on Monday.

The case against Vishwas was filed by Ram Prasad Mishra, general secretary of the Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Sewa Samiti, for allegedly making "hurtful" remarks against Karbala martyrs and some Hindu deities.

Police official Satish Gautam told IANS that the case was being investigated and videos of such inflammatory speeches, as alleged by the complainant, would soon be seen by investigators.

"As of now, we have lodged the FIR based on the complaint and now further investigation will be done based on the charges made in the complaint," the official said.

Mishra alleged that some of the poems and utterances of Vishwas were inflammatory and hurt religious sentiments of Hindus and Muslims. The case against Vishwas has been registered under Sections 295, 295 (a) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC), officials said.

Vishwas is likely to contest the Lok Sabha elections from Amethi against Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi.

panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Postby panduranghari » 20 Jan 2014 15:35

subhamoy.das wrote:In 2004 there was no strong mass leader from BJP. AVB was ailing and nearing 80. Advani was projected in 2009 and did not inspire much confidence and was old. Sonia was young at that time and projecte her self as the new MRS. INDIRA GANDI, another strong leader. So the pattern in national election is clear - vote for a strong and bold leader who can take bold decisions and take challenges by the horn. And in that front, NAMO has no contender and his image is only going to get bigger and culminate in a huge victory in 2014. Just focus on this aspect. No campaing with 500k budget can change this as it takes time to build this image.

IMO the repeat of 2004 should never ever be allowed to happen. It was the fault of ABV that he allowed the scorpion Maino to have say. He should have neutralised her clan. NaMo does not have this stockholm syndrome. If Bji says Mainos should be given safe passage out, will it allow the anti nationals to rally around them in the future to destabilize the nation again?

2004 REDUX- better plan for succession if and when NaMo attains power.

Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Postby Chandragupta » 20 Jan 2014 15:44

saravana wrote:

I think this guy assumes since he is the Law minister, he is Judge Dredd. The AAP guys are only here to create ruckus.

I used to frequent that 24x7 store during my B-school days not long ago. We used to go there to get microwave heated rajma chawal, aloo ka paratha and smokes. With our girlfriends, no less. It is a place lots of people go to for late night snacks, partygoers, students etc. This idiot is out of his mind to raid a convenience store.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 20 Jan 2014 15:46

Rahul Pandita ‏@rahulpandita 6m

Major jam all over central Delhi. Thousands harrassed, forced to walk. Metro stns closed. To hell with your politics @ArvindKejriwal
------------------------------->>
ABP News ‏@abpnewstv 7m

AAP workers clash with Delhi Police, Manish Sisodia & police officers get into a heated argument.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 20 Jan 2014 15:48

shailendra singh ‏@shaksingh Jan 12

#YoKejriwalSoHonest 50% tariff cut? I call upon the Mathematicians of AAP to tell me how it is 50% pic.twitter.com/B0vbMw8Vox
-------------------------------------->>

Sridhar K
BRFite

Postby Sridhar K » 20 Jan 2014 15:49

IndraD wrote:^^ I haven't read any book, any literature regarding Ford etc but from beginning I was sure AK is a fraud. But pls give me the link

http://www.ibtl.in/column/1398/is-india-safe-what-is-ford-foundation

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Postby IndraD » 20 Jan 2014 15:54

now AAP & AK is being discussed on many threads, this, modi thread and I see a new thread AAP mob? Which one do we stick on please?

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Postby krishnan » 20 Jan 2014 15:56

AAP- mob thread would be better

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Postby IndraD » 20 Jan 2014 15:58

Pankaj Gupta MLA resigns from AAP

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 20 Jan 2014 16:06

IndraD wrote:Pankaj Gupta MLA resigns from AAP

He was the head of the disciplinary committee has been set up to look into Binny’s “indiscipline.”

“We have constituted a five-member committee, headed by National Executive member Pankaj Gupta, to look into the charges against Vinod Kumar Binny,” Sanjay Singh, member of AAP’s political affairs committee (PAC), said.

Return to “BR Nostalgia Archive”