Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Yogi_G »

With Modi in picture we will see coalition dharma based excuses thrown out of the window as well. India will see single party get 272 on its own for next 20 years, Modi will engage all allies on equal footing to ensure smooth passage of bills.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Rajithn: I am on a similar boat. I am only following Indian elections nothing else, for the last 6 months. In fact go DISH to get desi English news channels. Now, my 9 yr wants Modi to win simply because I want Modi to win.
I agree with you, the elections are complicated and the range is huge from 150 to 300. With people settling for 200. If Modi wants his way, BJP on its own has to win 250. Nobody can spin that away, there will be attempts. But public will not fall for simple gimmicks or MSM.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Some people have asked about the credibility of the polls. I am putting out here the UP Assembly polls of 2012 record of these polls. As you can see CSDS was close. But they over predict the wave of the winner and they have done that more than once (recently in CG). But they got the runner up and the rest quite right. The poll of polls was closer to the winner's vote share.

So I am using the same logic now, use the poll of polls for BJP's vote share in 2014 since they are the lead dog and use the CSDS vote shares for the rest with some minor adjustments. Based on that I am also forecasting seats.

My seat forecast is extremely conservative. In fact it is countered straightaway if you look at this

http://www.indiavotes.com/pc/info?eid=10&state=8

In 1991, BJP had 33%, JD-21%, INC-18%, JP-11%

In 2014, BJP-33%, SP-22%, BSP-18%, Cong-13% should result in a very similar number for BJP. They got 51 in 1991 which included 5 in Uttarakhand. So they can get up to 45 seats with 33%. I am predicting 37 on the conservative side.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

SwamyG wrote:So BJP is going to pull on its own at least 180 seats. Not bad, not good. 180 is a very disappointing number. To put it mildly it is disastrous.
IMHO, it is far from disastrous for a party that has done zilch from 2004 to be back in power until mid 2013. All you have a silver bullet called Modi and his trusted group that is pulling off a miracle. Expecting more than 180 is nothing but over optimistic. If they cross 200, it will be a big surprise.
Sanjay
BRFite

Post by Sanjay »

muraliravi, I agree with you. look at the lowest estimate.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

muraliravi wrote:
SwamyG wrote:So BJP is going to pull on its own at least 180 seats. Not bad, not good. 180 is a very disappointing number. To put it mildly it is disastrous.
IMHO, it is far from disastrous for a party that has done zilch from 2004 to be back in power until mid 2013. All you have a silver bullet called Modi and his trusted group that is pulling off a miracle. Expecting more than 180 is nothing but over optimistic. If they cross 200, it will be a big surprise.
Agreed, MuraliRavi-ji. BJP is unlikely to go beyond 200 in this election. Which is why I wonder if BJP is doing the right thing taking on so many alliances. May have been better for BJP to contest more seats on its own, particularly in TN, AP. Vital to build party in both states, and BJP has right conditions to grow now.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Np muraliravi garu,

My equation says 215 is most likely based on these numbers.

I believe BJP will get simple majority on its own this time.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

muraliravi wrote:
Let me give my reference framework. I do not care for BJP, and nor for its previous generation washy washy leaders. They were good once upon a time, now times are different. Sure a BJP government is better any day compared to Congress. But the country needs Modi and not BJP. So if BJP gets 180 and Modi does not become the PM, then that is disastrous enough for me. I don't care if BJP gets 10 seats and Modi becomes the PM. If Modi becomes the PM he should have enough freedom and I think 180 seats might not get him that comfort or freedom.

Anything other than a Modi PM ship is really bad. The only person I would like to see if it is not Modi is Amit Shah. The country needs a culturocrat <can I get credit for this term>. Modi has enough cultural moorings , and coupled with no nonsense approach to progress and welfare he is The Man of the yuga.

Like I said I will take Amit, but no one else.

That is where I come from and all my cause for uneasiness.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Nagesh: it is too late to grow in TN just before elections. They should have grown after 2004 or 2009. They missed the chance. Now it is the numbers game, I would love BJP to grow in TN. Is this the right time? I do not know. But once Modi comes to power, the BJP base will grow slowly. People will follow successful leaders. Maybe in 2019' BJP can dream of winning seats on its own. One way to do that is absorb these celebrities and *mk politicians.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

http://www.firstpost.com/election-diary ... p_homepage

:rotfl: :rotfl: congress candidate asking voters to not vote for him. Seriously, he gets the ticket and does not want the seat. He cannot withdraw his nomination, and supports Modi now.
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

What would have happened to Amit Shah had CVB been passed by Parliament.

https://storify.com/doubtinggaurav/real ... fy.co_gfnt
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

http://www.indiavotes.com/

This is by far the best site I have seen on Indian Electoral History, awesome presentation and database
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

SwamyG wrote: Let me give my reference framework. I do not care for BJP, and nor for its previous generation washy washy leaders. They were good once upon a time, now times are different. Sure a BJP government is better any day compared to Congress. But the country needs Modi and not BJP. So if BJP gets 180 and Modi does not become the PM, then that is disastrous enough for me. I don't care if BJP gets 10 seats and Modi becomes the PM. If Modi becomes the PM he should have enough freedom and I think 180 seats might not get him that comfort or freedom.

Anything other than a Modi PM ship is really bad. The only person I would like to see if it is not Modi is Amit Shah. The country needs a culturocrat <can I get credit for this term>. Modi has enough cultural moorings , and coupled with no nonsense approach to progress and welfare he is The Man of the yuga.

Like I said I will take Amit, but no one else.

Agree with you - with a seat tally under 210-230 just for the BJP, manoeuvrability will be highly restricted. Bharat needs NaMo as PM; preferably with an absolute majority just for BJP.

I believe, as has been articulated here as well many times before, a majority of the ground-swell is in favour of NaMo, not the BJP. And that is exactly why I said that there are parameters that aren't being considered when all these predictions are happening. And that is what is leading me to conclude that the results we will see are going to be markedly different (in a good way) than expected/predicted/polled.

On the other hand, even in a worst case scenario, I believe the BJP leadership (including the various power centers/coteries) won't change anything with regards to NaMo. I am sure they know, as well as the rest of us here, that the support they see across the country is not towards the party but towards this ONE MAN (and by extension, HIS team). If they side-line NaMo, irrespective of the results (180, 200, 210...300), BJP as a party will be dealt a fatal blow that they won't ever recover from. And the RSS knows this too; they are an extremely smart bunch, after all. They won't let it happen either.

If Modi believes he does not have the absolute numbers in LS, he will do just what he suggested Dr. Harshvardhan do. Sit in the opposition. And he will be the leader of the opposition. [Though, personally, I don't believe BJP is going to be in the opposition.]
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

SwamyG wrote: ....BJP is all crap etc....
This thought process is nearly 99% in common with most AAP supporters. Except that the choice for "change agent" is different. :mrgreen:

No probs, as long as it works.
Sanjay
BRFite

Post by Sanjay »

How will the attempt for a "sickular" consensus candidate in Varanasi hurt Modi ?

I know we've speculated that this as a possibility for some time but would like any feedback from Niran or any other ground workers.

Same thing about the overall total predictions. Muraliravi has done a great job bringing a dose of conservative reality but I would appreciate it if the people on the ground could also add their input.
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

Sanku wrote:Well BJP is certainly doing better than even ABV years -- by about 10% (based on surveys)

So BJP should be expected to best the previous best tally by at least 10%.

Simple non-statistician approach to things.
Do you mean a 10% increase in absolute seat total? Then 10% to 182 will bring it to 200.

If you mean a 10% swing in votes, then we are talking over 250, aren't we?

Results from an indulgence when I had a few minutes to spare: You know technical charts? Similar to the ones used for ForEx/Stock trading. Drew the usual resistance and support lines from BJP and INC seat wins since 1984. Going by those trend lines, the next support line is at 102 seats for the BJP and 140 for the Congress in 2014. But, we know that considering the broad fundamentals at play here, this is not possible. So then looked at the resistance at the top. The trend line is at about 235-240 seats for BJP and around 90 for the Congress, in 2014. It was one of those self-gratifying exercises and may come to naught..but I would be remiss not to mention a sense of elation
Last edited by rajithn on 06 Apr 2014 02:27, edited 1 time in total.
Ankit Desai
BRFite

Post by Ankit Desai »

Jo lad na saka khasi se, voh kya lade ga Kashi se
Abi ki bar Modi Sarkar
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

Will choose BJP over Congress: Kumar Vishwas
NEW DELHI: In remarks that can stoke political controversy, AAP' s Amethi candidate Kumar Vishwas has said that given a choice between the Congress and BJP, he would prefer the latter. He also praised RSS for its discipline and even said that branding the Sangh as communal was the work of 'dissatisfied' Congressmen.

The AAP leader, who is facing a tough electoral battle against Congress' Rahul Gandhi and BJP's Smriti Irani, was responding to a question on AAP being accused of being "urban naxals".

"Referring to us as 'urban naxals' is like calling the Sangh communal. It is the work of dissatisfied Congressmen," he said.
:
:
:
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Sanku wrote:
SwamyG wrote: ....BJP is all crap etc....
This thought process is nearly 99% in common with most AAP supporters. Except that the choice for "change agent" is different. :mrgreen:

No probs, as long as it works.
I did not use the word crap, so can you edit your post ?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

muraliravi, Thanks for the effort. Have some ideas. Which states will go to polls on April 7th?
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/US-rights-panel-under-fire-for-influencing-Indian-election/articleshow/33288151.cm
A US Congressional panel's hearing on religious freedom in India came under fire from some of its own members on Friday. They called it an attempt to influence elections in India, even as Hindu activists in the US said the partisan event was aimed at undermining the BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.

The hearing by the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission (TLHRC), named after a late Congressman whose holocaust survival resulted in a lifelong devotion to human rights, was deliberately timed to impact the election, US lawmaker Tulsi Gabbard, a self-described Hindu-American, told the panel, after a Hindu activist group complained the panel had packed the hearing with witnesses who have an ''ulterior motive.''

"I do not believe the timing of this hearing is a coincidence. The national elections in India begin on Monday and continue until May 12. I am concerned that the goal of this hearing is to influence the outcome of India's national elections, which is not an appropriate role for the US Congress. Such interference with India's elections would undermine our shared goals,'' Gabbard, a Democrat from US President Obama's home state of Hawaii, told the panel.

"We need to be especially careful not to directly or indirectly contribute to sectarian strife in India or other countries. I am concerned that this hearing is an attempt to foment fear and loathing purely for political purposes. This is wrong and it will contribute to further sectarian division in India and will undermine national interests of the US," Gabbard added, in withering criticism of the hearing.

"Any attempt by the United States to have an effect on the Indian elections will backfire,'' Gabbard's senior colleague Brad Sherman cautioned while questioning panelists.

Leaders of the Hindu American Foundation (HAF) echoed similar concerns, noting the ''unbalanced'' panel of four witnesses, all of whom expressed concern over the prospective election of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate, Narendra Modi, as Prime Minister. A witness that would have offered a Hindu perspective to ground realities and the multi-dimensional nature of inter-religious tensions in India was not included, despite requests by some members of the TLHRC, the foundation said.

Witnesses who testified before the committee included Katrina Lantos Swett, Vice Chair, United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, John Sifton, Asia Advocacy Director, Human Rights Watch, Robin Phillips, Executive Director, The Advocates for Human Rights, John Dayal, Member, National Integration Council, Government of India. Swett has been a leading advocate of continuing the US denial of visa for Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi.

HAF activists said they had reached out to the office of Congressman Keith Ellison, who is the first Muslim to be elected to the US Congress and is co-chair of the TLHRC, asking to add their witness ''to provide additional perspective on religious freedom in India.'' But they were told that only human rights groups were slated to be on the panel, and not specific to any religion. HAF pointed out though that panelist John Dayal serves as the Secretary General of the All India Christian Council in addition to being an activist, and said, ''the rejection seems disingenuous at best, and indicative of the ulterior motives of the hearing sponsors at worst.''

"While the promotion of international religious freedom should be a US policy priority, the testimony made it clear that the witnesses today simply had an axe to grind with the BJP's prime ministerial candidate,'' said Jay Kansara, HAF's Associate Director of Governmental Relations.

The panel's leading witness made no secret of her concern over a Modi-led BJP-alliance coming to power. ''Many religious minority communities fear religious freedom will be jeopardized if the BJP wins and the Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi becomes Prime Minister. We hope that is not the case,'' USCIRF's Katrina Swett said, recommending that the State Department elevate religious freedom concerns in the bilateral strategic dialogue mechanism.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

svenkat wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/US-rights-panel-under-fire-for-influencing-Indian-election/articleshow/33288151.cm
A US Congressional panel's hearing on religious freedom in India came under fire from some of its own members on Friday. They called it an attempt to influence elections in India, even as Hindu activists in the US said the partisan event was aimed at undermining the BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.

The hearing by the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission (TLHRC), named after a late Congressman whose holocaust survival resulted in a lifelong devotion to human rights, was deliberately timed to impact the election, US lawmaker Tulsi Gabbard, a self-described Hindu-American, told the panel, after a Hindu activist group complained the panel had packed the hearing with witnesses who have an ''ulterior motive.''

"I do not believe the timing of this hearing is a coincidence. The national elections in India begin on Monday and continue until May 12. I am concerned that the goal of this hearing is to influence the outcome of India's national elections, which is not an appropriate role for the US Congress. Such interference with India's elections would undermine our shared goals,'' Gabbard, a Democrat from US President Obama's home state of Hawaii, told the panel.

"We need to be especially careful not to directly or indirectly contribute to sectarian strife in India or other countries. I am concerned that this hearing is an attempt to foment fear and loathing purely for political purposes. This is wrong and it will contribute to further sectarian division in India and will undermine national interests of the US," Gabbard added, in withering criticism of the hearing.

"Any attempt by the United States to have an effect on the Indian elections will backfire,'' Gabbard's senior colleague Brad Sherman cautioned while questioning panelists.

Leaders of the Hindu American Foundation (HAF) echoed similar concerns, noting the ''unbalanced'' panel of four witnesses, all of whom expressed concern over the prospective election of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidate, Narendra Modi, as Prime Minister. A witness that would have offered a Hindu perspective to ground realities and the multi-dimensional nature of inter-religious tensions in India was not included, despite requests by some members of the TLHRC, the foundation said.

Witnesses who testified before the committee included Katrina Lantos Swett, Vice Chair, United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, John Sifton, Asia Advocacy Director, Human Rights Watch, Robin Phillips, Executive Director, The Advocates for Human Rights, John Dayal, Member, National Integration Council, Government of India. Swett has been a leading advocate of continuing the US denial of visa for Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi.

HAF activists said they had reached out to the office of Congressman Keith Ellison, who is the first Muslim to be elected to the US Congress and is co-chair of the TLHRC, asking to add their witness ''to provide additional perspective on religious freedom in India.'' But they were told that only human rights groups were slated to be on the panel, and not specific to any religion. HAF pointed out though that panelist John Dayal serves as the Secretary General of the All India Christian Council in addition to being an activist, and said, ''the rejection seems disingenuous at best, and indicative of the ulterior motives of the hearing sponsors at worst.''

"While the promotion of international religious freedom should be a US policy priority, the testimony made it clear that the witnesses today simply had an axe to grind with the BJP's prime ministerial candidate,'' said Jay Kansara, HAF's Associate Director of Governmental Relations.

The panel's leading witness made no secret of her concern over a Modi-led BJP-alliance coming to power. ''Many religious minority communities fear religious freedom will be jeopardized if the BJP wins and the Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi becomes Prime Minister. We hope that is not the case,'' USCIRF's Katrina Swett said, recommending that the State Department elevate religious freedom concerns in the bilateral strategic dialogue mechanism.

toilet has removed the story already///
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

BJP-TDP alliance on the brink of collapse
HYDERABAD: A proposed alliance between BJP-TDP and Loksatta seems to be falling apart. Even as another day of consultations between BJP and TDP remained inconclusive on Saturday, Loksatta said it was walking out of the alliance and would fight the elections on its own.

Recent polls have put the NDA within touching distance of the majority mark, but the number is predicated on BJP tying up with Chandrababu Naidu's Telugu Desam Party (TDP).

Loksatta president Jayaprakash Narayan has decided to walk out of the alliance as he was expecting to be allotted the Malkajgiri LS seat, which both BJP and TDP are fighting over. His party said it would contest 5 Parliament and 50 assembly seats on its own in Telangana.

BJP and TDP have continued parleys without arriving at a consensus for over a week. BJP national spokesperson Prakash Javadekar, Akali Dal leader and NDA co-convenor Naresh Gujral and Satish of the RSS held talks with Naidu on Saturday. Sources said the TDP chief made it clear that he will not go beyond his earlier offer of 40 assembly and 8 LS seats in Telangana and 15 assembly and 4 LS seats in Seemandhra.

Later, the three NDA leaders held further talks with TDP's Sujana Chowdhary, Erraballi Dayakar Rao, Yanamala Ramakrishnudu, M Narasimhulu. "Discussions are going on smoothly," was all Narasimhulu could say.

The 10 district presidents of BJP's Telangana unit have threatened to quit if their 'stronghold' seats are given to TDP. A similar rebellion was brewing in the TDP camp.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

muraliravi wrote: In 1991, BJP had 33%, JD-21%, INC-18%, JP-11%

In 2014, BJP-36-41%, BSP-19-21%, SP-09-11%, Cong-<8% should result in a very similar number for BJP. So they can get up to 68 seats with 41%. I am predicting 68 on the conservative side.
there edited out the error. :mrgreen:

@Sanjay Saar:
Saar, in Varanasi in fact whole of Purvanchal (32 seats) BJP is in 90%+ chance in 30 seeats 70% chance in Sasaram 65% in Azamgarh.
Last edited by niran on 06 Apr 2014 08:59, edited 2 times in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Vote for Revenge - A Nobel peace prize winner (Guess who?)
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

UPA Strikes a Secular Pose over Yoga Training for IAS Probationers
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/ ... [quote]The committee had recommended: “In physical training, a specific module on yoga and meditation may also be included.” But the UPA has failed to make a decision on the recommended change.

“If the government takes up the committee recommendations during this election time, then the issue may snowball into a huge controversy having religious undertones. So it will be kept on the back burner, until a new government is in place,” said a DoPT official.

However, higher-ups in the government developed cold feet on the report, when reminded of a previous controversy involving the curriculum of state Administrative Training Institutes (ATIs), which had necessitated the officials to do introspection, yoga and meditation.

The CPM had found the idea to be too religious and spiritual with Hindutva leanings, and its leader in the Rajya Sabha Sitaram Yechury had raised the issue with the Union Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions V Narayanasamy, who in turn decided to withdraw the module.

“The whole controversy regarding yoga and meditation was unnecessary and was out of ignorance. It is funny that this happened when a Communist country like China is hiring yoga professionals to train their officials,” said an officer, who was part of preparing the module.[/quote]
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

The concept of "wave" has to be re-defined post Rajeev period. A "wave" now means around 200 seats and not 300 seats. ABV wave resulted in BJP getting close to 200. Sonia wave got congi 206 seats in 2009. NAMO wave will see BJP surely touching 200 in 2014. But, i firmly believe that this time, it will be a NAMO tsunami, where BJP alone will be in 220 ball park. My ball park is based on the internet buzz around NAMO and ground buzz from NAMO rallies and the rate at which netas defected from other parties to NAMO and also the high profile people in many walks of life joining NAMO.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^NM is himself quoted as saying in an internal party meeting that he is taking 225 as the baseline... This was circa Feb 2014. I've since been trying to figure out the composition of the baseline only.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

pankajs wrote:The CPM had found the idea to be too religious and spiritual with Hindutva leanings, and its leader in the Rajya Sabha Sitaram Yechury had raised the issue with the Union Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions V Narayanasamy, who in turn decided to withdraw the module.
This Yechury is the biggest anti-Hindu, anti-national charlatan around in India. He is also actively involved in settling Rohingya Muslims in various Indian cities.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Guess the model code of conduct needs to be updated to cover election activities outside India. That would enable Indians to officially investigate motivations of these US bodies to violate the code of conduct.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

vera_k wrote:
Guess the model code of conduct needs to be updated to cover election activities outside India. That would enable Indians to officially investigate motivations of these US bodies to violate the code of conduct.
Such inquiries usually are not exhaustive and conveniently ignore ethnic cleansing of lakhs of Kashmiri Pandits for example or violence in north eastern states. Very selective usually however results are peddled as generic only! First world stuff for third world little people.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

gandharva wrote:^^Part of North east.

http://www.ndtv.com/elections/schedule
So we try to rally people to go out and vote and not sit it out.
After every phase recalibrate.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Ravi Mantha ‏@rmantha2 17h

AJAY MAKEN says at defence colony club in delhi. I am the right guy in the wrong party. Please vote for me! Unbelievable! @m_lekhi
India Today ‏@IndiaToday 45m

Congress to withdraw its anti-Modi ads http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/cong ... 53236.html
Niti Central ‏@NitiCentral 5m

Modi asks the enthusiastic crowd to not to climb poles. Says you are rising on pole and they'll say 'Modi is a polariser': #NaMoInUP
Last edited by pankajs on 06 Apr 2014 12:49, edited 2 times in total.
skaranam
BRFite

Post by skaranam »

BJP-TDP Alliance Sealed

Telangana 8 MP / 47 Assembly
Seemandhra 5 MP / 15 Assembly
Last edited by skaranam on 06 Apr 2014 12:53, edited 1 time in total.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

skaranam wrote:BJP-TDP Alliance Sealed

Telangana
8 MP / 45 Assembly

Loksabha
Secunderabad
Mahboobnagar
Bhuvangiri
Warangal
Zaheerabad
Karimnagar

Seemandhra
5 MP / 15 Assembly
MP
Vishaka
Tirupathi
Rajampeta
Araku

Assembly
Anantapur
Rajolu
Nellore Rural
Viskha (North)
Narasaropeta
Your numbers are not adding up. Something missing (One number is less in each)?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Nirmala Sitharaman ‏@nsitharaman 1h

Irresponsible & laughable - “nexus between the BJP and the Election Commission...infiltration in..Election Commi..." http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Del ... 878461.ece
subhamoy.das
BRFite

Post by subhamoy.das »

SanjayC wrote:
pankajs wrote:The CPM had found the idea to be too religious and spiritual with Hindutva leanings, and its leader in the Rajya Sabha Sitaram Yechury had raised the issue with the Union Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions V Narayanasamy, who in turn decided to withdraw the module.
This Yechury is the biggest anti-Hindu, anti-national charlatan around in India. He is also actively involved in settling Rohingya Muslims in various Indian cities.
And his name is "SITA RAM"......
skaranam
BRFite

Post by skaranam »

prasannasimha wrote:
skaranam wrote:BJP-TDP Alliance Sealed

Telangana
8 MP / 45 Assembly

Loksabha
Secunderabad
Mahboobnagar
Bhuvangiri
Warangal
Zaheerabad
Karimnagar

Seemandhra
5 MP / 15 Assembly
MP
Vishaka
Tirupathi
Rajampeta
Araku

Assembly
Anantapur
Rajolu
Nellore Rural
Viskha (North)
Narasaropeta
Your numbers are not adding up. Something missing (One number is less in each)?
Yes..more details are awaited