Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Postby krishnan » 09 Apr 2014 11:19

probably setting them aside for something else.

Singha
BRF Oldie

Postby Singha » 09 Apr 2014 11:19

Ravi Prasad Rudy asks how is the above possible when the UPA has looted the treasury for 10 yrs. he is asking if various leading looters have decamped with the loot as personal wealth.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 09 Apr 2014 11:23

Extended foreign stay for the party leaders and hangers-on will be a costly affair. So fund mobilization by cutting on election expense. When you know the result why throw good money after bad.

rajithn
BRFite

Postby rajithn » 09 Apr 2014 11:35

krishnan wrote:probably setting them aside for something else.

They know they are not going to win this time. So they are not spending from their war chest. Expect them to use some of the money post-elections to foment trouble in different states.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 09 Apr 2014 11:39

MediaCrooks ‏@mediacrooks 30m

Sonia: "RaeBareli is my Karmabhoomi"| Modi: "Vadodara is my karmabhoomi"| Rahul: "Dont know .."| Kejriwal: "Ford & SBI are my karmabhoomi"

Singha
BRF Oldie

Postby Singha » 09 Apr 2014 11:45

tendency of delhi BJP elites to extend protection to these ppl will have to be banned.

member_28468
BRFite

Postby member_28468 » 09 Apr 2014 12:44

I lost the rahul ke ravanlilla to my uncle so i cant post whole book i can give some pointers i think most of u already know about those.
1 rahul is italian passport is italian
2 about priyanka vadra family members death
3 about sukany raped by RG
4 sonia christian connection
5 rahul arrest in usa by fbi
6 rahul girlfriend etc.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 09 Apr 2014 12:45

If Modi reputation of never to forgive or forget is anything to go by then the elites of Delhi are in for a lot of trouble from sevak Modi.

member_28352
BRFite

Postby member_28352 » 09 Apr 2014 12:56

BTW on a side note whats up with Shri Subroto Roy being in jail right at the time elections are scheduled. Everyone and his uncle knows that Subroto babu is a money handler but all said and done he is an Indic money handler independent of the Jewish banking mafia. Does anybody know if his arrest will have any impact on the fortunes of any political party.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 09 Apr 2014 12:57

NDTV ‏@ndtv 21m

40 per cent votes cast in Manipur till noon http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/e ... oon-506229

svenkat
BRF Oldie

Postby svenkat » 09 Apr 2014 13:15

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-tamilnadu/religion-still-a-factor-in-politics-here/article5889694.ece

Come down to Irulappapuram village in Kanyakumari district, a symbol of assertion of Nadars, who were once treated as ‘untouchables’ within the Hindu society, one sees this dynamics at play even now, a significant pointer in the run-up to the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.

For the backward community of Nadars in Tamil Nadu’s deep south, the binding identity of religion continues to be a key factor in shaping their social life and political outlook.

As a community, they were once prevented from worshipping Lord Shiva. To overcome this denial, the ‘Hindu Nadars’ of the village constructed temples for Mutharamman, a female folk deity and an incarnation of Parvathi, wherein they offered prayers to Lord Shiva, too.

“Along with Mutharamman, we worshipped Siva. But the temple was always known in the name of Mutharamman. Today, everything has changed; not a single Monday passes without our reciting Thevaram hymns,” said P. Viswanathan, village leader. He still rued how his predecessors had been humiliated by ‘Brahmin priests’ in some of the important temples in the district.

However, as Mr. Viswanathan recalled, the Nadars found a way to get even with the oppressive priesthood then by building their own temple for Lord Shiva in granite.

Over the years, temples of all folk deities — including ‘Sudalai Madan,’ the god of the graveyard, in Kanyakumari district — have “gone up” the social ladder to be on a par with ‘Vedic Gods,’ and all are housed in temples built as per ‘Agamic’ specifications.

Has their religious assertion, a part of progressive social reform that led to ‘Hindu identity politics’? Mr. Viswanathan is inclined to agree. He said a majority of the voters now prefer the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).

Writer Lakshmi Manivannan said both Hinduism and Christianity complemented each other “in perpetuating identity politics.”

He backs it by pointing out that Hindus of Irulappapuram had constructed a big ‘Mutharamman temple’ after the local church had grown up in stature.

Captain S.P. Kutty, once a militant member of the RSS and instrumental in infusing a sense of belonging into the Nadars in Hinduism, long before the Hindu-Christian riots of the 1980s, agreed that the BJP in recent years had “immensely benefited” from the “religious assertion of the Nadars.”

“When I contested the elections, I could bag 90 per cent of Hindu votes. But now the BJP leadership is lacking in ideology
and leaders remain only as politicians,” said Mr. Kutty, an ex-Army officer.

Mr. Kutty further said that as the ‘Hindu Nadars’ have not yet intellectualised their reformed religious ethos, “they allow themselves to be exploited by the Brahmin priests in the name of ‘kumbabishekam,’ the practice of ‘prasannam’ and other rituals.” Mr. Kutty prides himself on his being an ‘RSS pracharak,’ but has distanced from the BJP.

While Mr. Viswanathan said inter-religious marriage among the ‘Nadars’ was very rare these days, Mr. Kutty reiterated that marriage was still used as a “trap to get well-qualified Hindu Nadar bridegrooms to convert.”

There is the other side, too. Noting that the identity politics of the ‘Nadars’ was encouraged not just by other religions but also by the (caste) politics of other communities, Mr. Manivannan said, barring a few exceptions, the church was no longer in a position to influence the voters.

“When real issues emerge, religious identity will fade away; today, all political parties are dominated by land and sand mafias. The real issues will unmask these mafias,” Mr. Manivannan added.

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Postby krishnan » 09 Apr 2014 13:19

militant member ??? what does that mean ??

sum
BRF Oldie

Postby sum » 09 Apr 2014 13:40

^^ Communal fascist rightwing Hindu-supremacist group compared to the lily-white, innocent "peaceful and full of love minority" folks of S.TN

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 09 Apr 2014 13:50

Hindustan Times ‏@htTweets 1m

#LSpolls | SC dismisses Congress petition to postpone election in Gautam Budh Nagar, UP, where the party's candidate has joined the BJP: TV
CNN-IBN News ‏@ibnlive 2m

RT @IBNLiveRealtime Amit Shah moves Allahabad HC, seeks stay on his arrest in 'revenge' statement case
TIMES NOW ‏@timesnow 14m

BJP leader Subramanian Swamy accuses captain Amarinder Singh of perjury
Dainik Jagran ‏@JagranNews 16m

कानपुर में आज फिर भड़की हिंसा, अघोषित क‌र्फ्यू लगाया गया http://dlvr.it/5Ly3Wx
Trans >> Violence flares up in Kanpur again.
Zee News ‏@ZeeNews 29m

Madras HC dismisses BJP Nilgiri candidate's petition http://zeenews.india.com/news/general-e ... 23236.html … #myvote2014
Last edited by pankajs on 09 Apr 2014 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

svenkat
BRF Oldie

Postby svenkat » 09 Apr 2014 13:57

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/sc-refuses-to-stay-centres-decision-to-include-jats-in-obc-list/article5891250.ece?ref=sliderNews

n going through the document we are prima facie satisfied that it cannot be contended there is no material for taking the decision (to include Jats in OBC list),” a bench headed by Chief Justice P Sathasivam said.

Narendra Modi ‏@narendramodi 22h
Unbelievable enthusiasm at the Kasargod rally! People of Kerala are fed up of friendly match between UDF & LDF. They want freedom from both.

No connection between Narendrabhais first and second sentence.The enthusiasm in Kasargod has nothing to do with KLs affinity or otherwise for BJP.the northern part of kasargod is tulu speaking and they have a long standing demand to join KA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayyar_Kinhanna_Rai

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 09 Apr 2014 14:11

CNN-IBN News ‏@ibnlive 38m

RT @IBNLivePolitics: Will prosecute Ashutosh over his allegations against me: Kapil Sibal http://ibnlive.in.com/news/will-prosecu ... 37-64.html … #KapilSibal #Elections2014

Piggy Gandhi to campaign in Varanasi for the CON candidate.
Last edited by pankajs on 09 Apr 2014 14:26, edited 1 time in total.

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Postby RajeshA » 09 Apr 2014 14:14

pankajs wrote:Congress candidates aren’t getting much money from the party
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home ... 467608.cms
NEW DELHI: As if the burden of incumbency wasn't enough, Congress's task in the current Lok Sabha polls seems to have been further complicated by what party managers claim is a severe funds crunch, which has put it at a further disadvantage vis-a-vis a resurgent BJP.

A Congress heavyweight told this paper, "Between Congress and BJP, they are getting 90% of the money, we are getting just 10%." Even if that sounds like a bit of an exaggeration, conversations with Congress candidates and their managers over the past week indicate that the ruling party has, for a change, been vastly outgunned by the BJP, and may actually be running on half-empty.

"I have seen several Lok Sabha and assembly elections, but the financial deficit Congress is facing this time is unprecedented," says a veteran Congress MP.

Party managers in states like Chhattisgarh, Punjab and Maharashtra say the money this time is well below normal. The big donors - industrialists and other sundry moneybags - appear to have divined which way the wind is blowing. And their money is flowing in that direction.
ConGrease has decided to conserve funds in expectation of defeat.

If the throw out all the money this time around, in 2019 they wouldn't have any money to fight elections. That is one big reason, Modi needs to go after black-money.

Also with no state-govts in HR, MH, AP, how is the Congress going to generate cash for 2019?! Kerala, Karnataka and Assam alone would not bring enough funds. I hope TRS forms the govt. in Telangana this time around and not Congress, either alone or in alliance with TRS. Telangana money should not flow into Congress coffers.

For Congress to remain in power, the whole machinery needs to be greased from top to bottom.

In 2019, far worse than Modi, would be the paucity of resources for Congress to fight the elections. Without money, it is a Congress Mukt Bharat.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 09 Apr 2014 14:33

CNN-IBN News ‏@ibnlive 2h

RT @IBNLivePolitics: LS polls: BJP high on Modi in Delhi, AAP takes a hit, Congress nervous http://ibnlive.in.com/news/ls-polls-bjp ... 37-64.html … #lspolls

niran
BRF Oldie

Postby niran » 09 Apr 2014 14:48

ShankarCag wrote:BTW on a side note whats up with Shri Subroto Roy being in jail right at the time elections are scheduled. Everyone and his uncle knows that Subroto babu is a money handler but all said and done he is an Indic money handler independent of the Jewish banking mafia. Does anybody know if his arrest will have any impact on the fortunes of any political party.

suburoto bondhu is a shell within a shell read pawarfull who in turn is a shell of d bhai
another shell used to be the father son godmen duo now jailed these allegedly did some bad book keeping and when the moolah was asked to be returned they began sucking their thumbs hence both
are lodged at Graybar hatil on taxpayers moolahs.

BTW suburoto bondhu does have a news network moi have put
in the idea of aquiring the network through proper channel see in one sweep bjp gets its own channel
wat say gurus?

member_28352
BRFite

Postby member_28352 » 09 Apr 2014 14:52

^^^Krantikari !!!, Bahut hi krantikari !!!!

Paul
BRF Oldie

Postby Paul » 09 Apr 2014 15:01

Kishwar may be funded to start a news channel after the elections. Remember reading India TV was strted through BJP blessings.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 09 Apr 2014 16:00

MediaCrooks ‏@mediacrooks 2h

Hahhaa.. To @RahulKanwal @ElectionExpress Muzaffarnagar villager says "We support Ajitsingh but we will vote for BJP>> For Modi".. #SLAPPED

Frustrated @RahulKanwal @ElectionExpress provokes Mnagar villager "What has Modi done for you?"..Reply: "We got a lot of help from Gujarat"

Haha.. @RahulKanwal tries his best to get an anti-Modi comment but villagers tell him they got better tech for better s/cane farming fm Guj
Surjit Bhalla ‏@surjitbhalla 3h

.@suchetadalal @firstpostin Curiouser, the earlier slap person also apologized, Kejri forgave him, & now an AAP worker; what's going on?
Madhu Kishwar ‏@madhukishwar 55m

Major Bhatia of Mission 272 joined Manushi in complaint against Yogendra Yadav with Mewat police

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Postby Manish_Sharma » 09 Apr 2014 16:42

RajeshA wrote:If the throw out all the money this time around, in 2019 they wouldn't have any money to fight elections. That is one big reason, Modi needs to go after black-money.

Also with no state-govts in HR, MH, AP, how is the Congress going to generate cash for 2019?! Kerala, Karnataka and Assam alone would not bring enough funds. I hope TRS forms the govt. in Telangana this time around and not Congress, either alone or in alliance with TRS. Telangana money should not flow into Congress coffers.

For Congress to remain in power, the whole machinery needs to be greased from top to bottom.

In 2019, far worse than Modi, would be the paucity of resources for Congress to fight the elections. Without money, it is a Congress Mukt Bharat.

But ConParty was also out of power from '96 to '04 and even before that mafia queen wasn't looting nation since Narsimha Rao was in charge and later Sitaram Kesri.

I had also the same thoughts that I shared with my sikh friend I'd met after long time as he had migrated to italy in mid 90s.

Strangely he said to me "you don't know how much money CIA is putting in to bring sonia to power and to defeat hindu BJP." I had laughed it off with 'India Shining' and all that. But it turned out so true. For last 10 years ConPartymen are involved in unmitigated loot and they are full of money. Plus vadra has brought back all that black money through brass business and other channels.

This is jain's of TOIlet creating sorry stories for congis. As aditya jain had said to americans "we are not in news business, but advertising...".

Anyway business class opens its coffers as soon as they sense which party is coming to power. In case they sense any chance of congis coming back to power, they'll make the funds available to them.

That's why its very very important for NaMo-Amit Shah to go after

1. Familia-chidumbrum-pranav roy-rajdeep desai-barkha dutt and corrupt ngos + isi agents like harsh mandar etc.

2. Then put pressure on media to open up all the news regarding foreign funded NGOs. Even encourage few businessmen to bankroll few Hindi movies exposing Ford Foundation and other arab backed NGO's nefarious roles. Also the debates on Hindu Temple funds being gobbled up by EJs and sonias and jagan.

3. Create delibrate controversies on 3 laws passed by last 3 US presidents clinton-bush-obama so all the govt. aid comes through only EJs as detailed by Shri Rajiv Malhotra in his "Breaking India".

4. Creating vast Ram Temple and also freeing Hindu temples from govt. control plus passing a law that only Hindus can be on panel of Hindu Temple bodies, Jains for Jaina temples and Buddhists for buddhist.

5. Also create big controversy on how mandirs are being looted by ysr reddy kinds:

http://rajeev2004.blogspot.in/search?q=ysr
Tirupathi loot
may 26th

from reader ram. 'secularism' in action.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: May 23, 2005 2:31 PM
Subject: Tirupathi loot
To: rajeev.srinivasan@gmail.com

[Rajeev, I got this forwarded message. The same thing would be happening in Kerala Devaswoms too]

Dear President,

I am pained to write this. I find no option. Because I
am hurt at the way the Mandirs are silently being
stripped by christist Y Samuel Rajasekhara Reddy garu,
CM of AP and no body seems to care. I request your
immediate intervention and render justice to the
Hindus and Hindu institutions.

Namaste,
S V Badri

This was mailed to the following:

1. President of India – Shri A P J Abdul Kalam -
presidentofindia@rb.nic.in
2. Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh – Sri Y Samuel
Rajasekhara Reddy- cmap@ap.gov.in, cmap@ap.nic.in,
drysr@ap.gov.in

3. Endowment Minister of Andhra Pradesh- Sri M
Satyanarayana- min_endo@ap.gov.in

Read my special request to the Hindus and Hindu
institutions/ organizations all over the world and
shoot your protests to the above three gentlemen. Our
institutions are seriously getting eroded. If you care
to have your great-grand child see them remain as
Hindu institutions, show your concern. NOW.

BANKRUPT AP ENDOWMENT DEPARTMENT
AND THE CHRISTIST CM- Y SAMUEL RAJASEKHARA REDDY

Religious money

Give me an honest answer. You visit Bhagawan Tirupati
Venkateshwara's Mandir (Balaji Mandir) or any Mandir
in Andhra Pradesh .You have the devotion to make a
monetary offering into the Hundi. You feel it is your
private equation with the Bhagawan. You fulfil your
Prarthana as you make a humble drop into to the Hundi.
Some of you have saved this money painfully over years
and in several cases enduring pangs of hunger to make
this offering. That is the extent of your devotion.

Secular money

Are you aware that till the last nano-second that the
money or the offering was in your hands, it was
"religious money" because your Bhakti veils your
eyes as you think that this money that is offered will
be sacredly used by the A P Government for Hindu
religious purposes like maintainence of the Mandir,
its' development and for propagation of Hindu
religious causes, payment of salaries of Archakas or
for the regular conduct of Pujas and rituals as per
the Aagamas and Sastras. You assume this is what the
AP Government is doing with your offering, because
this is a Hindu Mandir and you are a devout Hindu
offering the money out of total surrender to the
Bhagawan. You are painfully ignorant what happens to
this money once it gets into the Hundi. You just
assume that it is being used for a Hindu cause.
Perhaps you are one of those who just does not care
because your job is done and it is up to the Mandirs
to use it as they deemed fit. Yes Mandirs will use it
as they deem fit if they are out of Government
control. So if you think that your money is used only
for Hindu purposes, banish the thought.

Because, the moment the money slips into the Hundi,
the Government "converts" it into "secular money".

How can you explain why Mandir funds alone should be
the target of the Government to draw as they please
for other than Hindu religious purposes?

Money down the drain

Take for instance, the recent decision of the
Government and the Government sponsored TTD Board to
spend the Bhakta's "religious money" for "secular"
purpose of constructing the underground drainage.

Tell me if it is the duty of the Government to provide
the drainage or the duty of the Mandir? So your money
finds its way down the drain.

Or its diversion to the Veterinary College
development, not connected to the religious
institution? Whose responsibility is this, the
Government's or the Mandir's?

Will Lallu give Railway lands for mandir
constructions?

The AP Government through the TUDA (Tirupati Urban
Development Authority) demanded from the TTD a sum of
Rs 6 crores towards property and other taxes so it
could have the money required to construct a Idgah
Maidan on the Railway lands abetting the Bhagawan's
lands. Obviously, because it is Idgah Maidan, secular
Lallu did not object. And the secularists rushed to
facilitate its completion. What if a Hindu wanted to
construct a Mandir on the Railway lands? Will the same
secularists come forward with such glee? Remember,
Lallu ordered removal of Mandirs on Railway lands?

Christist YSR unhappy with his Endowment Minister

I am told that the money was stopped in the last
minute after strong protests and the intervention of
the Endowment Minister, M Satyanarayana, who as I
understand, is fighting a losing battle against the
christist YSR. Well placed sources indicate that this
minister is likely to lose his berth unless he
"converts" himself from being a good Hindu to being a
"adorable-secularist" as the christist YSR wants him
to be. Meaning, YSR does not want the Minister to
raise objections to the usage of Mandir funds for
Monotheistic religious purposes. Knowledgeable circles
in AP confided with me that the christist YSR takes
joy in making the officials of the Endowment
Department to over-rule the Minister and to ridicule
him at every opportunity. People who were present
during the "Ugadi Puraskarams" functions this year are
witness to how the Endowment Minister was humiliated
and made most uncomfortable by the christist YSR. In
Bhadrachalam, where 12 acres of lands belonging to the
Sri Rama Mandiram was given away to a christist
organisation (apparently for the construction of a
school there), who ended up constructing a church for
converting the local tribals. The Minister was
apparently unhappy with this and was denied the
protocol honours during his recent visit for Sri Rama
Navami celebrations.

Money for Idgah maidan- Yes; Money for Mandir
renovation - No

YSR found Rs 6 crores for the construction of the
Idgah Maidan in the Holy Town of Tirupati . But can
find no money when 10,000 Mandirs languish for funds
in the very backward areas of his State. He will not
give them Mandirs. As a true christist he wants them
to remain a fertile ground for the breed of new phoren
evangelicals to arrive and harvest.

Plant a church. Plant 50. Plant 100. Plant a

YSR's folks in the Adventists will give them churches
instead. Plant a church. Plant hundred. Plant a
thousand. After all, did he not ask the Adventists to
make a church on his farm land for the benefit of 300
converts? How can a Hindu trust this man who is more
evangelical in his mission than the Pope Benedict
XVII? And the worst, he does it masquerading as a
Hindu. Many would not even know that he is a
convert/born again christist.

Render the ground fertile. So the phirangis come to
harvest.

With Mandirs and Mandir activity rendered
systematically extinct in backward areas, it is no
wonder that our Dalit and backward Hindu brethern find
themself spiritually bankrupt. Because christists like
YSR want them to be spiritually bankrupt so the
missionaries can come and take over their souls with
their brand of hatred of Hindu practices and Gods
disguised as love and social service. YSR is silently
making room for the imported evangilicals to usurp
the dalits and the backwards so they can bear the
cross for the rest of their lives. And he can bank on
their votes at the call of a Samuel. Shame.

Are Hindus incompetent to run their institutional
affairs?

The recent decision to facilitate christian
infiltration into the TTD affairs through the Ugranam
material deal with the firm owned by a Syiran
Christian of Kerala and the tele-medical facility deal
he inaugurated, between SVIMS (Sri Venkateswara
Institute of Medical Sciences) and the christist
institutions like the Frontline / Madras Medical
Mission combo of Dr Cherian should also make the
secularits proud. Because for the likes of christist
YSR, Mandirs are for mad people while the creative
ones rush to the church. How can Hindus expect him to
be sensitive to their issues? Tomorrow, he will have
christian auditors, christian administrators or even
christian parishioners doing Yesu Sahasranama to
Bhagawan Venkateshwara. Who knows what my grand child
has to witness in this sacred Mandir years from now?

Mandir money for "secular sexual" use

A P Government had recently decided to construct guest
houses and rest rooms on various highways using the
TTD money. Bhagawan's money will be put to some
"secular sexual use" to create rendezvous for the
benefit of some unscrouplous ministers and bureaucrats
to sleep with the concubines.

Where is Hindu religious cause here? Why should one
permit the TTD to become the Government appointed
nodal agency to appease minorities or to undertake
projects other than the Hindu Dharmic ones?

Page 3 Chairman and the christist broker

Both The flamboyant Page 3 personality and TTD
Chairman, T Subbirami Reddy (Cong-I) and the christist
YSR Government owe an explanation to the Bhaktas of
Bhagawan Venkateshwara for betraying our trust. Join
me in my prayers to the Kaliyuga Nayaka, Sri
Venkateshwara (Bhagawan Balaji) to render the most
severe punishment on each one of these starting from
christist YSR down to the last peon who is involved in
this systematic assault, rape, plunder and loot of His
Mandir and its possessions.

Lessons from christist YSR Government on How to ruin
a prosperous Mandir:

Let us now examine the orderly way the christist YSR
government acts to make all our Hindu Mandirs go
bankrupt. Before one starts reading this, it should be
stored in our minds that the Government has taken over
the Hindu Mandirs as a Trustee. It has no right of
ownership. And you will come to the conclusion that
this A P Government is worse than the Britishers when
it comes to inflicting damage on our Hindu
institutions and the Hindus as a whole.

There are 370,000 acres of Mandir lands in AP. Of
this, the Endowment Department does not even have
records of lands to the extent of 100,000 acres. Does
this surprise you? The Hindu Religious Endowment
Department is infiltrated by christian administrators
in the guise of Hindus.

So we have a trustee who does not even have proper
accounting system. What should you do to him? What
would you do if your accountant failed you? Trash him?
Throw him out? And what are we doing to these trustees
who have betrayed our trust.

A Ministry that does not have annual budgetary
allocation

You might be surprised to learn that the AP Hindu
Religious Endowment Department is the only department
in AP which does not get a single Rupee as the Annual
Budgetary allocation from the A P Government. So this
Deparment has no Governmental source of funding. Then
how does this department manage to run its blasting
path of systematic destruction of our Mandirs? How
does it manage the vast empire of unwanted elements in
the garb of employees?

Simple. In addition to having all the Mandir resources
at its control, It collects 15% of total revenues from
Larger Mandirs like the Tirupati Mandir and 12% from
smaller Mandirs. In addition, it collects 3% uniformly
from all the Mandirs towards what it has called as
"common-good-fund". Anything that starts with the word
Common is just plain bullshit. You saw that in the
Common Minimum Programme, too. Didn't you? Now, the
Government, in addition to dipping its hands into the
Hundi collections can just can dip into this common-
good -fund also for any activity of its choice –
depending on if the CM was a christist or a muslim or
a commie or an athiest or just an anti-national bloke
who wants to cremate Hindu institutions and scatter
its ashes across the Vatican or the Mecca like the
Ghazni did of the Dwaraka's Murti of Bhagawan Krishna.

Check the AP government Website and show me the
Endowment Department there:

It might surprise you that the Endownment Department
is not featured in the Official website of the
Government of AP while even the minority welfare has a
link presented in the website. So our Trustee is very
secretive. Wants to hide from the public glare. And
least credible because he shuns the public domain.
What is it afraid of?

Known christists – unknown christists

Take a look at the number of known christists who
ruled the State since its formation:

1. Kasu Brahmhananda Reddy
2. N.Janardhana Reddy
3. Y Samuel Rajasekhara Reddy

Add to these three christians, sympathisers of the
variety of Chandra Babu Naidu, whose regime saw the
State-sponsored and facilitated upshoot of the
towering statues of Mother Teresa competing with
Ambedkar in every nook and corner of AP. There are
also strong rumours doing rounds that Chandra Babu's
wife, Bhuvaneshwari (daughter of the Late NTR)
practices christianity secretly and is in touch with
the seventh day adventist missionary. Readers should
also know that it is believed in certain circles that
Chandrababu Naidu has interests in an abattoir with
Saudi links that slaughters countless cows for export
of beef. If this is true I am not amazed why he was
the first to take the flight to meet Vajpayee and
"strongly" demand the dropping of the very idea of a
Prevention of Cow slaughter Bill, when BJP was Hindu
enough in its early days of governance.

Sanction for the repairs – Hindus get into debt trap

Days before Chandra babu Naidu of TDP lost his
elections, he sanctioned Rs. 75 crores towards repairs
and restoration of some Mandirs in AP. The Endowment
Department had no funds. The Government undertook the
work. And in many cases, the presiding deities were
dragged out into the open under the pretext of
renovation and left to fend for themselves, the
vagaries of Nature. In some Mandirs local bhaktas
formed groups to facilitate renovations. Such bills
ran up to Rs 48 crores. And the Government made just a
token re-imbursement, thus putiing various Hindu
Bhaktas into a debt trap. The Government still owes
this money.

Now, where does it decide to look for the money?

The Government has already started plundering the
Tirupati Balaji's wealth. Now, it wants to be seen as
being fair to Him. It does not want people to perceive
it as being selective in its destruction. So tells the
world that Tirupati Balaji was not willing to give
money for these projects so they have to scout for
another Mandir, to satiate their rapacious appetite
for systematic destruction of Hindu institutions. I
would like to call this as: The Secular chain reaction
to the deliberate distribution of destruction.

Simhachalam Narasimha Swamy – A P Government's new
target of plunder:

The Government has now set its eyes on Simhachalam. On
Simhadri Narasimha Swami. And His thousands of acres
of lands. These lands are in the Vizag district of
Andhra Pradesh. About 1500 to 2000 acres of these
lands are under illegal occupation. In most cases, it
is simply not traceable as to who sold these lands and
to whom, the registration has long since been done,
with the connivance of various ministers and
officials. Thousands of houses and bungalows have come
up on these illegally occupied lands. The current
occupants claim that they have been in the "enjoyment"
of these lands for the past 10 to 15 years and if the
Government comes forward to "regularize" the land
transaction and decide on the price, they are willing
to pay. Now, even squatters make the rules.

Can you give a honest figure, YSR?

Will the Government dare reveal how many practitioners
of other than Hindu faith who constitute these large
number of illegal occupants? Or publish the number of
churches / mosques that have come up on these Mandir
lands? In 1842 , in the whole of Madras presidency,
the number of churches were 847 and of Roman Catholic
denomination. A current estimate says that there are a
million churches in the same region. Where did this
growth and the money for such a growth come from? In
just 100 plus years.

A new Committee is born in the barn. Some have seen
stars and dollar signs

A few years ago a committee was formed for the express
purpose of "regularizing" these illegal occupations of
the lands belonging to Simhadri Narasimha Swami
Mandir. The committee lied low, perhaps taking time to
make its own deals by virtue of being given the
oppurtunity to officially deal with the squatters.
Now, the christist YSR Government has formed a new
Committee comprising of a few MLAs and officials to
look into this matter of "regularizing" the land in
favour of the illegal occupants. This committee is
expected to submit its report shortly, highlighting
its observations and recommendations. The price per
Square Yard is under consideration. The lands where
there are no constructions will be sold "as is where
is". They expect a inflow of Rs. 125 crores. Of this,
Rs. 48 crores will be disbursed towards works already
committed and in progress. The rest will be used for
the requirements and running of the A P Endowment
Department. This is as far as the 2000 acres of the
Simhadri Mandir lands, now concluded as in illegal
occupation by squatters, of whichever faith and
denomination they belong to.

Government decides to sell Over 100,000 acres of
Mandir lands in AP

In addition to the lands belonging to the Mandir of
Simhachalam Sri Narasimha Swamy, the Endowment
Department has decided to sell 100,000 acres of lands
belonging to various Mandirs in AP and which are
either under dispute or have been illegally occupied
by all and sundry. The Government has decided that a
committee comprising of all the MLAs will be
constituted for this purpose. This committee is
enpowered to decide the price. There are 370,000 acres
of Mandir lands under the control of the Endowment
Department. Of this, the department has no records for
Mandir lands to the extent of 100,000 acres. Of the
rest of 270,000 acres, thousands of acres are under
illegal occupation.

Who gives this christist Government the right to sell
the Mandir lands?

Why should the Hindu Samaj remain indifferent and
inactive to such naked aggression and rape of our
revered institutions by a christist? The kings of
yesteryears were the Trustees of our Mandirs in their
time. They were only keen to add to the Mandir assets
with each passing year. The current day kings, and the
born-again christist kings like YSR, seem to deem it
their duty to the church as they systematically strip
us to the last fibre and parade us as pagans.

Take a look hard look at few of these facts:

1. 10,000 Mandirs in AP alone are in the worst
possible state. There is no money for lighting a
single lamp each day. Nor is Nivedyam presented to the
Presiding Deity each day. In many Mandirs there is no
money to pay for the salaries of the staff and the
Archakas.

WILL THEY DO THIS TO THE CHURCH OWNED LANDS?

2. The church is the largest real-estate owner in the
country, next only to the Government and no single
Government dares to bring this under its control. Nor
can it ever dream of using the church lands for social
justice measures like giving it away to dalits or the
naxals or to Hindu religion for constructing Mandirs
or the much needed Hindu schools/ Patashalas, Informed
sources say that the naxal distribution of Mandir
lands in AP is happening with the very blessings of
the christist YSR. After all when it comes to Hindus,
the Government which is just a "trustee" will suddenly
assume "ownership" of these lands while bartering it
for vote-bank politics and for appeasement of
minorities.

3. Let us assume that I form a Trust and do what the
AP Government is doing today as a Trustee. I would be
instantly prosecuted and hauled in for fraudulent
activity, betrayal of trust and would be ordered to
dismantle it, under the law of the land.

It is evident that The A P Government seems to
conclude that it is above the Trust laws. It can do
what it pleases when it comes to destroying Hindu
institutions. And the trust that the Hindu Bhaktas
impose on it to take care of its Mandirs be damned.

Can you expect YSR to be sympathetic to Hindu causes?

How can you expect this christist YSR to be
sympathetic to Hindu causes, its institutions and the
sentiments of its Bhaktas? It is a shame that the TTD
should allow him into the Hindu Mandir of Tirupati
without asking him to sign the mandatory declaration
of his allegiance to the Bhagawan. Worse still, he is
allowed to come alone and not escorted by his wife as
a Grihasta should do, when he visits the Mandir to
give the Vastram to the Bhagawan during the
Brahmhotsavam. I am told that she is a devout
christian and does not want perhaps to put up an act
like her husband, who is bound political and monetary
compulsions to deceive poor Hindus. I may be wrong on
this but I have not seen her with him during such
visits to the Balaji Mandir.

Hindus should understand that this AP Govenment is
headed by a rabid christian who cohabits with the
virulent adventists silently promoting baptisms by the
thousands in his State.

In fact the 5th point I want NaMo Govt. + Ramdev + VHP to create a big aandolan like RJB movement before implementing. This way all these NAC + commies + pAAP types will be forced to chose the sides.

These are the 5 points, 1 for every year of NaMo govt.

Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Postby Manish_Sharma » 09 Apr 2014 16:52

niran wrote:BTW suburoto bondhu does have a news network moi have put
in the idea of aquiring the network through proper channel see in one sweep bjp gets its own channel
wat say gurus?

I had met one RSS functionary in 2008 and during discussion he said, "we have lodged 30 applications to open news channels through various individuals for last 10 years but can't get permission."

I asked but until 2004 it was Vajpayee ji in power didn't he and Advani ji help you? He just smiled ironically but didn't say anything.

Raja
BRFite

Postby Raja » 09 Apr 2014 17:11

Starting own channel is a long term bad strategy. It will end up polarizing the media scene. Not to mention, there is a very good chance of such a channel turning into a corrupted version of itself. More efforts should be made to "infilitrate saffron idealogy" in existing media than building a glass house.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 09 Apr 2014 17:15

Firstpost ‏@firstpostin 1h

Why UPA’s freebies aren’t working: Fact is they never did http://dlvr.it/5M00Y8
TIMES NOW ‏@timesnow 2h

In a complaint to the Election Commission, Congress asks the poll panel to screen Sri Sri Ravi Shankar & Baba Ramdev #India2014
dna ‏@dna 44m

Over 82% turnout in Nagaland http://dnai.in/c9C4
dna ‏@dna 54m

73% polling in Manipur recorded. For more updates, check out : http://dnai.in/c9nU

SaraLax
BRFite

Postby SaraLax » 09 Apr 2014 17:45

In TN elections - Travails of having "raja" as the name.

BJP Sivaganga LS seat candidate H.RAJA's problems on how he is being introduced to the people during his campaign.

What’s in a name?

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, goes the Shakespearean saying. But for voters in Tamil Nadu, it looks like the name alone counts, at least in the Lok Sabha constituency of Sivaganga. The BJP workers campaigning for their candidate H.Raja, found themselves in a piquant situation. They found it extremely difficult to introduce their candidate because, once the name Raja was mentioned, old women, residing in tiny hamlets, questioned them if the person for whom they sought votes was the one accused in the spectrum case.

Taken aback, these workers spent time explaining that their Raja was entirely different. They even told them that such questions could be posed to the Congress candidate and his father, who might be able to tell who the other Raja was.Since similar doubts were raised at several places, the BJP workers were worried that their candidate’s name would play the spoilsport and decided to give their candidate a brand name that would differentiate him from A. Raja. Initially, one of them suggested adding the suffix, ‘ji’, typical of the Sangh Parivar style, to H.Raja’s name, making him ‘Rajaji’. But some others feared that since voters were aware of the 2G scam, the suffix would still confuse them further with 2G. Finally they decided to go around seeking votes for ‘Lotus’ Raja.

muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Postby muraliravi » 09 Apr 2014 17:49

http://5forty3.in/subscription/

Guys, please subscribe, its just Rs. 500. If you want quality exit poll data, you should go for it.

Though this may not sound right, I will request subscribers not to post his future analysis anywhere on the web. Let people pay and read it. He needs to pay his field workers to collect data.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Postby pankajs » 09 Apr 2014 17:50

Aditya Raj Kaul ‏@AdityaRajKaul 1h

Meanwhile, Shia protesters have taken over New Delhi chanting slogans against #Congress party. Massive traffic jam around ITO, India Gate.

muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Postby muraliravi » 09 Apr 2014 17:52

Paul wrote:Kishwar may be funded to start a news channel after the elections. Remember reading India TV was strted through BJP blessings.

Will be a very bad decision. My suggestion would be to pick Rajiv (Rajeev) Bajaj who used to host the RKB show on Sahara and now on Lemon TV. He is an awesome guy and a good sophisticated right winger with his heart in the right place unlike madhu mausi who will backstab you at the drop of a hat. There are others like Anita Sangwan who have all had great TV careers as right wing reporters, why not choose one of them instead of this delhi based rat.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 09 Apr 2014 18:15

svenkat, Can you decode that article from Chindu? Whats is the point? Nadars are trending for BJP?

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Postby RajeshA » 09 Apr 2014 18:33

Published on Apr 09, 2014
BJP candidate from Srinagar resigns from party over manifesto: IANS

Srinagar: In a setback for the BJP, its candidate from the Srinagar Lok Sabha seat Wednesday resigned from the party’s basic membership over its “anti-Kashmir” and “anti-Muslim” manifesto for the elections.

Arif Majid Pampori, who was to file his nomination papers Wednesday, decided not to do so and instead resigned.

Talking to media persons here, Pampori said: “I had asked BJP president Rajnath Singh not to include issues like abrogation of Article 370, Ram Mandir and a common civil code in the party’s manifesto as these are issues which are highly sensitive for Muslims of the country in general and those of Jammu and Kashmir in particular.”

However, he regretted his advice was ignored.

“In protest, I have resigned from the basic membership of the party and I shall not be filing nomination papers as the BJP candidate. I have been with the BJP for the last five years,” said Pampori who belongs to the Safa Kadal area.

Idiot wasting other people's time! Today was last day to file nomination papers. Why did he not resign two days ago? Islamics have again made an idiot of BJP! Probably they were afraid, BJP's support in the Valley may become visible through these elections.

SaraLax
BRFite

Postby SaraLax » 09 Apr 2014 18:38

ramana wrote:svenkat, Can you decode that article from Chindu? Whats is the point? Nadars are trending for BJP?

I guess you are asking for BJP's chances in Kanyakumari. If so, IMHO - It appears that Kanyakumari is BJP's best bet for a LS seat this time in TN. Coimbatore might be second best.

As per recent local vernacular media (magazines & TV news channels) output - P.Radhakrishnan , current TN state BJP President, is the candidate who is favoured to win at Kanyakumari. He is a Hindu Nadar and Hindu Nadar votes will reach him in good % ... all depends on voter mobilization on election day. Projection for him by local TV news channel was that he is the MP choice of 32% of sampled people in the constituency. He seems to have a slender margin of between 3 - 5 % lead over his other competitors. All important parties with a good % of votes have put up their own candidates .... namely DMK, ADMK, INC (Vasanthkumar , i believe richest TN candidate), CPI(m), AAP (Udayakumar of Kudankulam Nuclear plant controversy). If Modi can canvass for him at his seat he will get a boost and also if he gets some % of Christian Nadar votes too then he is safe. But this place is quite close to state of Kerala and hence local church is known to name the candidate (in Sunday Mass prior to election day) as to whom the faithful should vote for (mostly DMK or INC). While DMDK did get some visibly good number of votes last time ... this time i am not sure how much of DMDK or MDMK support will move over to support the BJP candidate. Overall chances are the brightest since he last got elected as LS MP from here in 1999.

chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Postby chaanakya » 09 Apr 2014 18:51

In continuation Mobile apps for Voter Search and polling station Locations.

https://apps.mgov.gov.in/home.jsp

gandharva
BRF Oldie

Postby gandharva » 09 Apr 2014 18:51

fanne
BRF Oldie

Postby fanne » 09 Apr 2014 19:08

My sugestion - Have more than a dozen channel, taking care of various spectrum of the right wing view. No one channel. Like it is today, all channels are owned/run by anti-indic/hindu forces (that is true). The Maya is so strong that most people will not agree to it and you do not know even how to defeat it. Some are saying acquire, infiltrate/beg. I believe the solution is to do the reverse, have 20-30 channels (let RSS, Madhu, MuraliRavi anyoe have it). The opposition will be then hard pressed to say who is what and how to stop. Even if one go rogue, you have anotehr 29.
The anti-indic MSM did not come by accident, it was a product of how we got independence. The major publishing houses before independence continued (before they were for the queen, to expect they will be for the republic in one day is foolish). Then TV channels mostly came during PVNR times, I believe purposefully these channels were set up with the right 'people', look at them mostly educated in Vilayat.
It is time to have indic channels. DoZens of them, manned by non Vilayat/JNU people.

hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Postby hanumadu » 09 Apr 2014 19:21

^^^ +1
The present network of sickular media is established over many decades and its tentacles are spread far, wide and deep. There are a lot of people profiting from it. One channel will not be enough to dismantle it. Open as many channels as possible and starve the sickular channels of audience and ad money.

panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Postby panduranghari » 09 Apr 2014 19:42

krishnan wrote:militant member ??? what does that mean ??

Thats what RSS was according to wickedpedia. The assertion was based on. 19th century opinion of some briturds. I challenged it and now its gone. Hopefully. They kept putting it back.

svenkat
BRF Oldie

Postby svenkat » 09 Apr 2014 19:55

ramanaji,
tifwiw.
The chindu is consumed by anti-hindu hatred.Yet,it gets a lot of its facts rights as far as social dynamics goes.

In Kanyakumari,there are two churnings going on and they have been going on for decades.One is Naadar assertion.Kanyakumari was part of travancore and naadars had to face double whammy then 1)they were ranked below nairs and ezhavas and pillais and brahmanas 2)they were tamizh speakers in a kingdom whose rulers were malayalis.the tamils were majority in the kanyakumari part of the kingdom ruled by a keralite king.

The integration into TN was led by Jeeva(an 'uppper caste' marxist) and nesamani naadar(christian).It was Congress as the party of reform which reaped dividends.Slowly,as dissappointment with Congress grew,BJP was able to make inroads here for two reasons a)Thhe presence of a hindu elite across linguistic divide existing from travancore days and the absence of periyaarist goon culture and relatively fewer brahmanas b)the challenge from christians.

capt kutty(from his name seems to be a malayali speaker) talks about his dissapointment with BJP.(One sees this in the old brahmana leadership in UP which sees the old world irrevocably fading away).The village leader vishvanathan talks about how naadars have broken all the barriers.Kolappan,the chindu correspondent who is from kanyakumari,weighs in with agamic/non agamic/vedic hinduism and how the temple priests are making a killing exploting the ignorance of naadars with their upwardly mobile religious aspirations.

And one female social activist adds her expertise about equal equal identity politics and land/sand mafias.

My interpretation:All these sand/land mafias,religious upward 'aspirations',identity stuff,corruption was there earlier too.Basically the chindu correspondent is throwing in the towel and saying the naadars are consolidating behind BJP.Ofcourse,it was fine when the 'backward' naadars were consolidating under sikular/'social justice' platform with the same mafias,but now its khujli time.

On a deeper note,people who are in larger numbers and better organised will reap more dividends in democracy and this was how it was in congress time.The chindus propreitors who are shrewd,clever businessmen who come from an influential 'elite' background and who have never been averse to using opportunities know all this,but its possible this correspondent from kanyakumari is unaware of this,though I doubt even that given the incredible political awareness in TN.

Supratik
BRF Oldie

Postby Supratik » 09 Apr 2014 20:00

Only 55% voting in Arunachal. No anti-incumbency???

Return to “BR Nostalgia Archive”