Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Shaktimaan
BRFite

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Shaktimaan »

Bhai log, there are so many conflicting reports that I don't know if I should be dhoti shivering or lungi dancing. I have both dhotis and lungis at the ready, just waiting for confirmed information either way :wink:
Sidd
BRFite

Post by Sidd »

sum wrote:^^ Mohan sneaked home last time due to peaceful votes being split between INC and JD(S). Might happen this time too since even Jaffer Sharieff didnt campaign for INC and supported JD(S) from back door.
The demographics of BCentral has changed vastly over last few years. There is a huge influx of IT crowd from other parts of the country who have now inhabited the other side of ORR stretch from Mahadevpura to Sarjapur road and all the way west to Varthur. This should help neutralize the secular vote bank to some extent also seems like seculars havent that much this time. The voting % for Shivajinagar is 51% in the last report I saw.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

pankajs wrote:
Twitanic(Anil Kohli) ‏@anilkohli54 15m

A look into the real-estate portfolio of in-law with ties to India's Gandhi dynasty http://on.wsj.com/1gF5TZm
Dr. Praveen Patil ‏@5Forty3 1h

Many mid-level Congress leaders of BLR south have become overnight millionaires with Nandan's money, but he is not richer by votes #Irony

Govindraj Nagar and Vijay Nagar are the key to Bangalore South this time and both have backfired on poor Nandan; Anant has managed well

@prasannavishy When Muslim fieldworkers report back from Muslim majority areas with 15-20% Ms voting 4 BJP in Bihar, something is serious
Dr. Praveen Patil ‏@5Forty3 42m

Numbers from Maharashtra are second most stunning after Bihar! 2014 is a mathematical nightmare
Dr. Praveen Patil ‏@5Forty3 42m

Often wonder, when @narendramodi and BJP HQ get the numbers from the ground, are they as stunned as we are?
While I purchased his subscription (more for support than to get news and analysis), I will donate another Rs. 1000 just because the guy is spending money and making an effort, and he is on the right side.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

In blr south if you draw a circle of 3km radius center on jayadeva hospital, huge number of peaceful in ghetto type lanes.
i know the area well as my office was there fr 2 yrs. Every house cuts a bakra on id early morning.
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

Singha wrote:In blr south if you draw a circle of 3km radius center on jayadeva hospital, huge number of peaceful in ghetto type lanes.
i know the area well as my office was there fr 2 yrs. Every house cuts a bakra on id early morning.
i work there and I know !! Idgah Bilal is going to be one of the biggest Idgahs there and is under construction !
rohitv
BRFite

Post by rohitv »

SwamyG wrote:I am not following this Patil guy, ever since he said the Jats were disappointed in UP after a Modi rally; and then started talking about how Jats are totally on Modi's side.

Based on all you folks reports, I just hope Patil does not do a major KLPD.
On 4th Decemeber 2013, he predicted 33 seats for BJP, 20 For AAP and 13 for Congress in Delhi based on his exit poll.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Prasanna Viswanathan ‏@prasannavishy 4h

Astounding reports of Saffron surge in Odisha. Still skeptical though in terms of seat yield. This state could be story of this election?
Prasanna Viswanathan ‏@prasannavishy 4h

Unfortunately @5Forty3 does have acceess to any data to analyse Odisha but stunning ground reports emerging from very reliable sources
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Singha wrote:In blr south if you draw a circle of 3km radius center on jayadeva hospital, huge number of peaceful in ghetto type lanes.
Seems that is the difference between India and Saudi where Indian expats goto work. Saudi doesn't grant permanent citizen to anyone from outside the region.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

BTW, pawar saheb made a funny (meaning derogatory) statement day before yesterday about handing over the nation to half-chaddi walas.. to his misfortune, he made that statement in "the one and only hindu-raashtra on entire planet earth" that is Kalyan-Dombivali region of MMR. :P

bodes well for Thane. Fun part is current NCP candidate is one who switched over sides to NCP in this election and who has been life-long half-chaddiwala until last year when when joined NCP and was declared secular.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Today's Saamana editorial tore apart Powar's pant on his half-chaddi remark.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

SwamyG wrote:I am not following this Patil guy, ever since he said the Jats were disappointed in UP after a Modi rally; and then started talking about how Jats are totally on Modi's side.

Based on all you folks reports, I just hope Patil does not do a major KLPD.
I think Jat disappointment report was before Amit Shah statement...So Patil may have helped put things right.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

abhijitm wrote:Today's Saamana editorial tore apart Powar's pant on his half-chaddi remark.

:rotfl: :rotfl: yes..
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Former colonial masters checking up on the natives??

UK High Commissioner visits booths to see democracy in action

British High Commissioner to India James Bevan on Thursday visited polling stations in Patna and neighbouring areas to witness the election process.

"The British High Commissioner visited many polling stations in Patna Sahib and Patliputra Parliamentary seats which witnessed voting today," Mainak De, Eastern India head of Political Press and Public Affairs, British Deputy High Commission, Kolkata, told PTI.

He also met some candidates including RJD President Lalu Prasad's daughter Misa Bharti, actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha, Bhojpuri actor and Congress nominee Kunal Singh and Aam Admi Party candidate Parveen Amanullah. Bevan also made a courtesy call on Governor DY Patil at Raj Bhawan.

He met Patna District Magistrate N Shravan Kumar and other Election Commission officials. Patna was the second destination for Bevan for witnessing the Indian election process. Earlier, he had paid a visit to Nagpur. De said he would visit many more places across the country.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Meanwhile doing the rounds on twitter...

member_23061
BRFite

Post by member_23061 »

abhijitm wrote:Today's Saamana editorial tore apart Powar's pant on his half-chaddi remark.
What was that?
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

News from TN...

Modi hijacks campaign in Dravidian heartland
CHENNAI: Narendra Modi appears to have hijacked the campaign in the Dravidian heartland over the past few days by shifting the debate to broader issues of governance and forcing his regional rivals to defend their record. His three-day whirlwind tour of the state, starting with a rally in Chennai on Sunday and followed by five public meetings in western and southern Tamil Nadu on Wednesday and Thursday, has turned the spotlight on BJP in the build-up to polling in the state.

Speaking at rallies and through an interview to a regional TV channel, Modi has repeatedly attributed the power crisis in TN to mismanagement of the state-run utility and a policy paralysis, which he blamed on successive governments. The only solution was to speed up all pending power projects, he said.

In repeated references to the politics of one-upmanship between DMK and AIADMK, he said they were busy damaging each other rather than concentrating on public welfare and growth. But an alternate was now evolving, thanks to the BJP coalition, he added.

Modi's reluctance to target the two regional parties in the initial phase of the campaign has been replaced by a new-found aggression. The tone and tenor are unsparing of both Central and state governments and the underlying message has been the need to elect a strong government at the Centre that would address long-term issues concerning livelihood, security and growth rather than rely on regional parties that are unable to wield enough clout to bring about sweeping changes.

The question of striking alliance with DMK or AIADMK after the polls did not arise as people would give a decisive mandate to the NDA, he said. He said the mood across the country was upbeat and a wave was sweeping through even before polls were announced. The "political tsunami", as he called it, would catapult BJP to power. People of Tamil Nadu were fed up with alternating between the Dravidian majors and were eagerly "searching for a viable strong alternative", he said.
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

abhijitm wrote:
Paul wrote:There was a voter registration drive on Feb 22 where folks were asked to submit Aadhar card and a form. Was called by an NGO to collect EPIC card last from local BBMP office 5 min walk from home. Could not be more smooth in US.
Yes, here in Mumbai also it went smooth. Don't know whats the matter with Pune and thats why this doubt on congi mischief.
I think I had the smoothest voter registration and Id card. I collected all the forms and photos and went to the designated center and submitted. I did this for all my family members. After a month, my brother went to the local BBMP office and came back with all cards. If you take the entire effort spent, from submitting forms to picking them up, probably less than an hour
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

India Today ‏@IndiaToday 2h

Alagiri factor continues to haunt DMK in southern Tamil Nadu http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/alag ... 56321.html
The rumblings within DMK that rocked the party after dismissal of M.K. Alagiri, its South Zone Secretary seems far from over, as the 63-year-old leader continues to pledge to rout it in the April 24 polls.

Alagiri's voice of dissidence, amidst the full swing electioneering by other political parties in Tamil Nadu, cannot be ignored as the leader addresses supporters in various parts of the state and openly pronounces his anti-DMK stance, much to the chagrin of his father M. Karunanidhi.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

EconomicTimes ‏@EconomicTimes 2h

#Elections2014 Why are Jayalalithaa, Mamata & Mulayam so anti-#Modi? http://ow.ly/vUMzQ pic.twitter.com/b7GnLul8bS
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Fascinating article in ET:
Minority Report: Is Muslim voting behaviour changing?
When concerns of azlaf (backward) and arzal (dalit) Muslims are different from those of ashraf (upper caste/class), how long will they vote alike? The upsurge of pasmanda Muslims is redefining Muslim identity and giving it a class-orientation. Their grouse is that despite the 85% share of backwards, like ansari, ghosi, dhobi, idris, etc, among Muslims, the political leadership is grabbed by upper-caste Muslims like Salman Khurshid (Congress), Naseemuddin (BSP) and Azam Khan (SP). Their ire is also directed against ulemaand Muslim organisations that ignore their concerns.

Backward Muslims are better placed vis-a-vis ashrafs to win. In 2009, the BSP gave tickets to 17 Muslims in UP; three to backwards, out of which two won, and 14 to ashrafMuslims, out of which, again, two won. So, if non-BJP parties refuse to provide them due space, they may turn to the BJP. The plight of Muslims may not, actually, apply to all Muslims, especially ashrafs, many of whom are landlords, educated, employed and politically empowered.

But a large section of pasmandaMuslims may be really deprived.

The "Muslim picture" is changing at the grassroots: Muslim representation has gone up in assembly and municipal bodies in Uttar Pradesh. Muslim representation in the assembly may be 17.1%, close to the Muslim population (18.5%), but at the district level, we find a Muslim upsurge. In 13 out of 70 districts, the share of Muslim MLAs is 10-25%; in 21 districts, it is 25-50%; and in five districts (Moradabad, Rampur, Amroha, Balrampur and Shrawasti), there are 50-70% Muslim MLAs. In municipal bodies, there are 3,681 Muslims elected out of a total of 11,816 members, pushing their representation to 31.5%.

Political empowerment of Muslims is a result of neo-liberalism that has created a neo-rich middle class of Muslims. As the political space in Congress, BSP, SP or established regional parties is occupied by uppercaste Muslims, the BJP may become an attractive destination for them.

Backward Muslims may also look at the secular-communal discourse differently.

Their experience in BJP-ruled states like Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Bihar (in coalition with Nitish Kumar) made them realise that life there was no different from non-BJP-ruled states. On the contrary, in some such states, better governance may have brought some prosperity.

Gujarat 2002 riots and the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid issue are usually raised during elections. But are Muslims still interested? Using these issues, non-BJP parties try to create fear among Muslims. But insecurity among Muslims, if any, may be akin to that faced by Hindus, though the latter's insecurity does not figure in the secular-communal discourse due to their greater numbers.

Muslims, including pasmandaMuslims, may still vote tactically to defeat the BJP, but a small section may vote differently. Such voters may renounce the "marriage model" of relationship with a party that warrants voters to be wedded to a party. Instead, they may go for a "stock exchange model" that permits voting for a party that promises better returns. Modi's backwardcaste status may play a key role in this.

Recent CSDS studies substantiate this. While 3% and 7% Muslims voted BJP in 2007 and 2012 respectively, their support may go up to 11% in this election. This signals a paradigm shift, making the BJP more inclusive and Muslims more autonomous in their voting behaviour.
This might explain the abnormally high voting for BJP that 5forty3 is suggesting. Muslims are treated as a bloc, but in reality they're very much fractured, with the ashraf's controlling the bloc voting efforts, which the ajlafs and esp arzals seem to be unwilling to follow. If this happens everywhere, the Muslim vote will cease to exist, enabling a greater development-oriented unified bloc for the BJP.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

NDTV ‏@ndtv 1h

Chidambaram did encounter of Indian economy: Narendra Modi retorts http://www.ndtv.com/elections/article/e ... rts-510213
ashish raval
BRFite

Post by ashish raval »

I don't think muslim votes are fractured. Their internal divisions are not strong to vote them for non Muslim or for non congi or other non congi backed parties. These news surface only to have a feel good to BJP like parties who are accused of being not favouring Muslims like Congi does. This kind of news creates sympathy for them and in turn gain for them in a long run whoever is running the government by presenting the alternate point of view. The fact of the matter is they will vote enmasse no matter what. It is different matter in Gujarat where they voted for modi. There is no alternative to modi. Congress is too weak and their population of 10 percent cannot be game changer for BJP. So the wise decision is to vote for BJP and salvage whatever pride is there and say to BJP look we voted for you now do us favour. They don't need to where there's is strong alternative to BJP and they will not do it no matter what. So if I am BJP I will never count a vote from Muslim ever. It can only be treated like bonus. Mark my word BJP will not win in Muslim majority UP seats ever, unless there is a miracle.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Prasobh wrote:
What was that?
Can't effectively translate without losing the essence :) But in gist Saamana (read Shiv Sena) called him "Lord of Baramati", to explain which freedom fight Sonia was involved when he accuses RSS of running away from the freedom fight. Reminded him Sardar Patel called RSS patriots. The editorial called pawar a blabbermouth who forgets how during the partition RSS protected congress leaders from the seculars. It says "at least half-chaddis will not let pakis amputate our heads. It was all these congress full-chaddis who undressed the nation for many decades. You (means full-chaddi pawar) are the one who looted, raped people. 'You' don't want nationalist in power but you want Irshat of LeT, bangladeshis, Owais. You support islamisation of Aasam and separatist of Kashmir for your own selfish gain. But this time country has realised that to save the nation we must throw you out and give power to half-chaddis. So Lord of Baramati you should now worry about your own pants."
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

More like" oh lord of baramati, worry abt the "naadaa" of ur full chaddis."

:D

Cant be translated. Vintage sena. Uncouth language at its best.
Last edited by Atri on 18 Apr 2014 12:52, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

<OT>
David Cameron says the UK is a Christian country
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-16224394
In a speech in Oxford on the 400th anniversary of the King James Bible, the prime minister called for a revival of traditional Christian values to counter Britain's "moral collapse".

He said "live and let live" had too often become "do what you please".

The PM said it was wrong to suggest that standing up for Christianity was "somehow doing down other faiths".

Describing himself as a "committed" but only "vaguely practising" Christian, the PM admitted he was "full of doubts" about big theological issues.

But he staunchly defended the role of religion in politics and said the Bible in particular was crucial to British values.

"We are a Christian country and we should not be afraid to say so," he told the audience at Christ Church.

"Let me be clear: I am not in any way saying that to have another faith - or no faith - is somehow wrong.

"I know and fully respect that many people in this country do not have a religion.

"And I am also incredibly proud that Britain is home to many different faith communities, who do so much to make our country stronger.

"But what I am saying is that the Bible has helped to give Britain a set of values and morals which make Britain what it is today."
</OT>
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

ramana wrote:He is very active on twitter. you need your phone and laptop to follow all the streams. +TV is you have that too.

SHQ promises pakodas for May16th results day to go with Scotch and all those streams coming to Info central.
If you are interested in Live webcasting of polls inside polling booth sans the actual voting compartment you can see on some URLs . Public webcast arrangements are also made for some approved constituencies /States. Tamilnadu is one. If anyone is interested in seeing Live Webcast with Pakoras , I can fish out URLs and post it here.

Arrangements are also being made constituency wise live streaming of counting progress ( sans the counting hall events) and in some cases android applications are made on test basis.

Rest assured that everything is video recorded so if any untoward incident happens one can always refer to raw unedited data to check veracity.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Dilli billis can come to my house with pakodas on 16th. Beer on me :P
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

What fascinates me is that Modi, BJP's PM candidate is being called a fascist day in and day out. Sonia's father's fascist connection has been know for quite a long time. Paid media obviously is not interested in Gandhi parivars secrets but why has BJP been reticent on this for such a long time. I mean if every attack on Modi was greeted with a counter about Sonia's father connection surely media would have been forced to give it airtime as part of the thrust and parry of politics.

Why BJP choose to absorb such attack instead of instant and forceful rebuttal/counter escapes me. The same on a host of issues/questions/false charges. Would like to know your the views on this.
----------------------------------------------->
Meenakshi Lekhi links Sonia with Mussolini

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/cong ... 56304.html
The gloves came off long ago but on Thursday proved to be the dirtiest round yet in the Lok Sabha campaign. Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) national spokesperson Meenakshi Lekhi made the allimportant revelation that Congress president Sonia Gandhi's father was an important officer in Italian dictator Benito Mussolini's army and that he was "hand- inglove with fascist leaders".

Speaking to Mail Today soon after going public with her Mussolini bomb, Lekhi, the BJP candidate from the New Delhi constituency, said: " Sonia and Rahul Gandhi have fascism in their blood. Stefano Maino (Sonia Gandhi's father) fought against the Soviet military alongside Hitler's Wehrmacht on the eastern front in World War II. He also called himself a loyal supporter of Benito Mussolini and Italy's National Fascist Party. I don't understand on what grounds they call Modiji a fascist leader."

Lekhi's Mussolini bomb didn't come out of the blue; it was in obvious retaliation to Congress spokesperson Abhishek Manu Singhvi's tasteless grouping of BJP leader Narendra Modi with dictators Hitler, Idi Amin, and Zia- ul- Haq. Singhvi's mother of all fascist barbs came during the release of a three- year- old video of BJP vice- president and Jhansi candidate Uma Bharti that purportedly depicts her as describing Modi as an agent of " destruction". Thursday's events were only the latest in the long road to debasement of the political narrative this election season where candidates and their parties have got real dirty and personal.

Land of fear

By evening, Lekhi had hit the Congress where it hurts the most, Bharti had complained to the Election Commission, and the level of political discourse had plumbed the depths of the last century.

Singhvi set the ball rolling at an AICC briefing earlier in the day, speaking of Modi as being similar to dictators like Idi Amin and Hitler. "All these dictators were popularly elected but their election did not mean their exoneration from charges of genocide and human rights violations," Singhvi said. The briefing was in apparent reaction to the BJP's prime ministerial candidate on Wednesday ruling out an apology for the 2002 Gujarat riots. "Popularly elected dictators, Modi in Gujarat, Idi Amin in Uganda, one thing is common: they are judge, jury and prosecutor, all rolled into one. They have no compassion, no 'karuna'.

They never apologise as they are convinced of their infallibility. They look at the letter and never the spirit," he said. Singhvi brought the curtain down on his performance by playing the Uma Bharti CD at the AICC briefing. The CD purportedly shows Bharti calling Modi a "vinash purush (man of destruction)" whose rule has turned Gujarat into a "land of fear". The CD depicts events that took place about three years ago when Bharti was not in the BJP and had floated her own outfit called the Bhartiya Janshakti Party. Singhvi said the fact was relevant today as Bharti has not denied it till this day.

Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi and other senior leaders of the party have been calling Modi a fascist leader and comparing him to Adolf Hitler for a while now. Lekhi said she doesn't attach much importance to the past, but the repeated attacks on Modi compelled her to reveal these facts.

Fascist behaviour

According to Lekhi, if anyone is to be accused of fascism, it should be the Gandhi family and the leaders of the Congress. "Indira Gandhi is the only one who has displayed strong fascist behavior which depicted through the actions she took in 1984 - Operation Bluestar. Rajiv Gandhi too portrayed strong qualities of fascism after Indira Gandhi's assassination. Even how he handled the Bhopal disaster and Shah Bano case are actions of a fascist leader," Lekhi added.

Shah commission

She also added that the Shah Commission report never saw the light of day; it wasn't even tabled and the senior Congress leaders of that time saw to it that the report was destroyed. "As per the Congress party, the definition of secularism in India is to encash the Muslim vote-bank. Frankly speaking, I don't think that people in the Congress understand the meaning of fascism," she said. "There have been over 5,500 riots under the Congress rule so far, just to refresh the memory of the Congress leaders. Truth is, the Congress partymen are the real fascists. The retaliation methods that Rajiv Gandhi and his team displayed after his mother was assassinated were just shameful. How does killing innocent Sikhs help in getting justice?" Lekhi asked. Comparing India's Hindus with the Jews massacred by Hitler, Lekhi insisted that Hindus "have never instigated a riot but over centuries have fallen prey to foreign regimes and for the last 64 years to the Congress party."
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

MEanwhile, after 'em fiery interviews on tv by RajT, this is what MNS cadre has been distributing in Nasik - asking for votes in Modi's name in posters written in Gujarati.

Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Attn Atri-ji

Protests already started at Pune council hall

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Nice one-place summary of turnouts this past phase. Can easily sense the makings of a wave in some states at least...

Of course, manoj kureel finds it too juicy a chance to let go just like that...

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Detailed turnout comparison, seat by seat, for KA

Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Pune missing voter names issue now on MSM.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

From Twitter - An ode to Bangalore voters who didn't turn up to vote.

panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Suraj wrote:The cryptic data from 5forty3 and other places may indicate a massive wave second only to 1984 . If so, this is not the time to celebrate. It's best to remain skeptical about the cryptic data coming out, but push for maximal seat gains every single place; ~66% Parliament (359 seats) under NDA+supporters enables power to amend the constitution. Amendments not under Art.368 don't require the assent of half the states.
+1^n
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

SwamyG wrote:
The stupid DISH people dropped 3 of my English News channel suddenly this night. I installed DISH specifically to get these news channels. So I frantically called DISH, and as I was on hold my 9-yr (who is a Modi-bakt now), giggles and says "at least you have Bharat Rakshak".

If BJP/Modi is winning I might take the day off too...just to see the MSM takleef. On the 15th, I will have laptops, ipad, Mac and TV ready with all the munchies and drinks. Just hope Modi wins. I am knee-shivering onlee, and AM NOT COUNTING the chickens before they hatch.

I will be happy if BJP gets 200, though some of the news are scary and wants the mind to think there are greater numbers in store. But I think Congress has clawed/climbed its way up a little in the last few days. Dirty Tricks Department is still active. Long way to go.
Get Yupp TV. I think they have 1 month free trial going on. It's streaming TV. If you have a smart TV, there is an app which you can download.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Suraj saar,
whenever lotus wins, its somehow is attributed to some muslims voting for lotus.
whenever lotus loses, its attributed to muslims voting against lotus.

But such things are just done to portray as if muslims control the voting outcome. I think the reality is that muslims always try to defeat lotus, if they can. But, they don't have the veto. They can swing the vote only if the Hindhu vote is divided. They try to side with one Hindhu faction or the other to swing the votes. Even in such a scenario, muslim voting is quite inconsequential because it is the Hindhu votes which are substantial. It is the Hindhus who decide who rules Bhaarath because Hindhus are in the majority. Lotus is reaping rich dividends because the Hindhu vote seems to be consolidated. Whether muslims vote against, for or abstain, does not matter. So, the fortunes of lotus(or for that matter any political party in Bhaarath) are decided by Hindhus.
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

jamwal wrote:Dilli billis can come to my house with pakodas on 16th. Beer on me :P

kahan rehthe ho aap? Millenium city main? I will come over - stay near the main place in ggn.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

+1 Johnee G, this time, the consolidated vote should break the myth of the minority vote stuff and associated blackmail.