Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

kittoo
BRFite

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by kittoo »

Arjun wrote:
Sanku wrote:Giriraj Singh is the one who says things what everyone is thinking and wants to say but does not have the balls too.
I think Modi government will want to be known for taking concrete action rather than useless talk. Too many Hindutva folks are enticed by the latter than the former.

I would prefer concrete action against EJs and BD infiltrators rather than idiots like Giriraj shooting their mouths off.
How is he an idiot? Isnt what he saying is true? Sure it doesnt correlate with action, but that doesnt make it wrong or him stupid. I would rather applaud him in saying something is true.
Action is definitely the end desirable, but words have their own importance, especially when they are not impeding action.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

I am curious how those who are opposing stability, good governance, equality for all irrespective of caste, religion etc, development and standing up for Indic values are batting for India? If the former is what Modi stands for it is obvious that those who oppose him are not batting for India.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

AjayKK wrote:What is the info on Giriraj Singh? Have only heard him, hence no pucca khabar.
Is he Namo's close confidante like Naqvi etc, or out of it?
Is he hindutvadi or avsarwadi opportunity-tent wala?
kinda loud thakur goon who is a modi supporter these characters are needed in parliament
loike some one starts hurling words people like NaMo following PC cannot reply in kind then Giri babu
and his ilk will reply in kind.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

kittoo wrote:How is he an idiot? Isnt what he saying is true? Sure it doesnt correlate with action, but that doesnt make it wrong or him stupid. I would rather applaud him in saying something is true.
Action is definitely the end desirable, but words have their own importance, especially when they are not impeding action.
What is the importance / benefit of his words at this juncture ? The elections are over. :roll:

Secondly, aimless words such as Giriraj's can be counter-productive. Modi sarkar, like any government, starts with a finite amount of political capital - even if its high given the Modi brand. This capital needs to invested in defending and pushing through the agenda the country needs (including items which can be termed 'Hindutva' action items)... Not in defending aimless statements from some low-level functionary which don't achieve any concrete purpose.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Shamlee wrote:
Sanku wrote:Giriraj Singh is the one who says things what everyone is thinking and wants to say but does not have the balls too.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Could I send this on WhatsApp?
Sure, no need to ask please.
Arjun wrote: I think Modi government will want to be known for taking concrete action rather than useless talk. Too many Hindutva folks are enticed by the latter than the former.

I would prefer concrete action against EJs and BD infiltrators rather than idiots like Giriraj shooting their mouths off.
I have always held that speech and action are taken in balance and carefully calibrated.

It would be a mistake to assume that Giriraj Singh is shooting off his mouth. There was also yet another statement by Amit Shah on Ram Mandir yesterday BTW.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Sanku,

If what you say is accurate (you have been accurate in the past), then this is a whole new ball game. Am damn happy to see the BJP playing a dirty game.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

India Today ‏@IndiaToday 37m

Digvijaya pleads for Shankaracharya's forgiveness over Rai love affair http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/digv ... 61773.html … pic.twitter.com/AkMdd1LYLD
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

^ Check the comments. :rotfl:
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Re: Giriraj Singh are needed to give a balance to BJP politics. Without leaders like him, danger is higher of NaMo govt. tilting in direction of Nehruvian ABV.

There will be many on Twitter who speak of "RW" politics like Swati Sarkar, Swapan Dasgupta, or even Minhaz Merchant etc. who basically think like Seculars and want to secularize Hindutva, and they would be making a lot of noise about Giriraj Singh. Even Rajiv Malhotra kind of people, who do not wish to leave the comfort zone of mutual respect, may not feel comfortable with prescriptions suggested by Giriraj Singh.

But people like Giriraj Singh make sure that Hindus don't fall back into some comfort zone now knowing they have a Modi Sarkar and thus need not fear religious aggression on Bharat.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Guru being unhappy is just a cover not to marry the woman.
mark my words, I doubt he will marry her now citing his Guru's unhappiness.
serves the woman right, hooking up with a loser like this.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Not marry a feminist after having had a good time with her. We will have to see what kind of revenge she will take.

Or the release of the pics was her revenge. Either ways what's left of Diggies political carrier will be finished after this.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

Naa bhai. In India politicians hex-life doesn't matter. Otherwise, Karunanidhi wouldn't be happily married to three women against bigamy laws. She was probably wanting to get married and Diggy was interested only in ahem-ahem. So she released the selfies (pics). Now Diggy suddenly finds a guru so that he doesn't have to marry. May be he has other lovers to take care off.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The lady in question is supposed to have preempted Doggy by releasing the selfies. She is definitely not going to take this doggy-turn lying down I hope. Let us wait for her counter. Interesting days ahead!
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>Either ways what's left of Diggies political carrier will be finished after this.

I hope so but don't be too sure... he's a slimy, grovelling, ingratiating gollum like character...
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Sanku wrote:I have always held that speech and action are taken in balance and carefully calibrated.

It would be a mistake to assume that Giriraj Singh is shooting off his mouth. There was also yet another statement by Amit Shah on Ram Mandir yesterday BTW.
RSS has criticized his purported statement and Giriraj now says he was misquoted: I was misquoted, says Giriraj

India certainly has a 'Muslim Problem'...Modi sarkar needs to address this through concrete policy measures along with a mindset of speaking softly while carrying a BIG stick. Blabbermouths in BJP may need some coaching.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Prasanna Viswanathan ‏@prasannavishy 22m

Likely hit-job on Gadkari on certain channel might be linked to his tenure as highways minister in Mah when he executed big infra projects
Prasanna Viswanathan ‏@prasannavishy 7h

Judiciary has been systematically Kangressised (corrupted/communalised) in the last decade. Next government will face huge problems

Coopted academia/Expanded ecosytem of parasitic Nehruvian establishment/Kangressised judiciary/babus. Narendrabhai should be losing sleep

Judicary/army/babudom/election commision/foreign service/academia -not a single institution that is free of infestation by dynasty stooges
merlin
BRF Oldie

Post by merlin »

Out of all the institutions that are infested, the armed forces, judiciary and EC are the most scary. Babus can be dealt with but others are tougher.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Arjun wrote:
Sanku wrote:I have always held that speech and action are taken in balance and carefully calibrated.

RSS has criticized his purported statement and Giriraj now says he was misquoted: I was misquoted, says Giriraj

India certainly has a 'Muslim Problem'...Modi sarkar needs to address this through concrete policy measures along with a mindset of speaking softly while carrying a BIG stick. Blabbermouths in BJP may need some coaching.
I disagree, statements are needed, at no point of time Giriraj said muslim BTW, which is all that the clarification is. In any case nothing particularly serious was said.

If such basic plain speak is so much an issue, then no point of having your own Govt anyway.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

India Today ‏@IndiaToday 37m

Digvijaya pleads for Shankaracharya's forgiveness over Rai love affair http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/digv ... 61773.html … pic.twitter.com/AkMdd1LYLD
Swami Swarupananda - Is he the fake Shankaracharya or is he the genuine one?
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

Sanku wrote: I disagree, statements are needed, at no point of time Giriraj said muslim BTW, which is all that the clarification is. In any case nothing particularly serious was said.

If such basic plain speak is so much an issue, then no point of having your own Govt anyway.
Sanku, nothing wrong with plain speaking. But there must be a broader plan or conclusion in mind..."A number of Muslims are involved in terrorism - hence XYZ policy measure". Now, that would have made the context of the statement clear and logical - without that context, it just seems superfluous and designed to create bad blood.

Anyway - we can have our small disagreements after May 16. Hopefully, we have the most historic event in post-Independence India to look forward to on Friday !
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Singha wrote:Guru being unhappy is just a cover not to marry the woman.
His 5 grown up children don't want to share the fortune with a 2nd wife and her kids, tthey will fight tooth and nail to make sure he does get married a 2nd time. affairs are fine.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

How to remove compromised people from these powerful positions like the judiciary is a challenge which Modi will have to deal with. This Ahmed Patel was one really wicked crook.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

Singha wrote:Guru being unhappy is just a cover not to marry the woman.
That woman can file a case of rape against Diggy Raja. If Diggy Raja were to be an aam admi he would be convicted of having sex with a woman on promise of rape and be sent to Tihar for 7 years. However he is a khas aadmi and it is not know what the court may find. Court could using its own precedences find that even after promising marriage Diggy Raja could in now way fulfill the promise due to extenuating circumstances. Such is the Indian judicial system.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

Dilbu... Saar. dont cancel out your jinx-es saar.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Can diggy be charged with Adultry. Or her husband will say in the court that he has no objections to diggy having hex with a woman who is legally still his wife.
Which will dilute the charges.
He needs to be charged with either rape or adultry. Whichever brings the max sentence.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

UP exit poll - CNN-IBN-CSDS-Lokniti final projections : http://cf.datawrapper.de/WF2rj/2/?fs=1
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

NaMo will lose onlee. :(( :(( :((
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

SaiK wrote:UP exit poll - CNN-IBN-CSDS-Lokniti final projections : http://cf.datawrapper.de/WF2rj/2/?fs=1
Is it just me who thinks that at 39% vote CSDS projection of 45-53 seats makes no sense. 39% is way higher than even the 1998 vote share of 35.3% when they got 54 of the 80, (actually 58 of the 85 in undivided UP). At 39% it should be 60 min.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

It is a forgone conclusion that Modi will be next PM of India. We can move on now
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Jarita wrote:It is a forgone conclusion that Modi will be next PM of India. We can move on now
Dilbu wrote:NaMo will lose onlee. :(( :(( :((
There you go. Fixed the jinx with anti-jinx :mrgreen:
member_28108
BRFite

Post by member_28108 »

Dont know where to post but Rahul Gandhi missed Manmohan Singh's farewell party according to CNN IBN
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

prasannasimha wrote:Dont know where to post but Rahul Gandhi missed Manmohan Singh's farewell party according to CNN IBN

Kafir, Rajas dont attend farewells for runks!
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

he is in spain per some tweet
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

Today in Arnab's show, EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, from Arnab, to V Mehta, to BJP/SP/CPI spokie was LAUGHING at the congie spokie going all fire and brimstone at BJP for neglecting LKA.

Admittedly she was a greenhorn and trying to scream her way out of the question, but still.

Public mockery.

Amazing
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

LOL gotta "admire" the great RG. He has priorities marked out.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

well maybe MMS will fly to spain to attend a personal breakfast-lunch-dinner hosted by RG