Mihaylo wrote:Patni wrote:IMHO the whole thing is going to come down to BJP on its own geting 220 +/- 20 seats. CON party on its own 100 +/- 10 seats, As a single largest party President is expected to invite BJP to form goverment, but in past CON party has played games on this and largest coaliation that can form stable government should be given first chance voices will scream at us 24/7. M/s NaMo & AmSh being wise to this have ensured having a HUGE pre-poll alliance for NDA. The NDA may come up to 220 + 50 = 270 +/- 27. UPA maybe at 130 and So called 3RD front etc at 142. IMHO there is a 10% chance of NDA falling short of about 10 seats and reach 262 where as UPA + 3rdfront at 280! but since Didi cant go with comrades and BSP cant go with SP at this moment in time so it will end up that President will invite BJP lead NDA to have a first shot at making goverment and I have full faith in M/s NaMo & AmSh to have already worked out 20 most likely to be pulled into NDA orbit and have a stable goverment. IMHO there is 80% chance of Modi sarkar with NDA+ at 270 and 10% chance that NDA+ reach only at 260 but we will still get a Modi Sarkar! as of today i see < 10% chance of any one else other then modi being next PM. I am hoping that after next round we will be able to reach 270 for NDA as lowest mark number from current 260.
Guys, is there any chance that the BJP will make the government without Modi. Perhaps, maybe if the supporters demand such an arrangement.
Full chance, judging by the attitude of SS. All the turd front leaders are dependent on minority votes. It is wrong to say Navin patnaik is not dependent on 15% Christian minority vote in Odisha. Muslims are the only thing that is preventing BSP from becoming a Jatav-Chamar party. Jaya has basically capitulated to the Church and islamists. So yes I see an NDA government most likely but Modi sarkaar might elude us. In that case I will forever lose interest in Indian politics and will become apathetic.