yvijay wrote:It's not just reddies, but every caste is like that. No body has a clue about the ejisation, nobody is bothering to tell them. How do the lay man know about it and realize what is happening?
This is what I keep saying. The average hindu is least bothered and they are only looking to make next bucks. Folks will say Reddys are this Kammas are that etc. Meanwhile agenda folks will say EJs are 40% and some one else will say no they are almost 60%. AP is actually like Nagaland or Kerala or South Africa.
During T struggle time someone said, the Andhras are all EJs and we can't live with them . Fultu exploitation by the false-narrative spreaders and rumor creators who are both Telugus and non-Telugus.
Basically AP and T are like a woman stripped in front of Talibs and for them to do anything and she don't have a way to escape. Everything that is untruth become gospel.
The worst case scenario of AP is 20% (realistically 12%) converted to Christians. 90% of this converted is Schedule Castes. Worst affected districts are Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam (again all non Reddy areas). In the remaining 10% of 20% the spread is even among Reddys, Kammas, Rajus and Kapus. There are also OBCs that got converted. Kammas have ostracized their folks who converted as they don't marry them anymore. The individual % of converted inside each these forward castes, OBCs will not be more than 0.5%.
The real concerns are:
(1) Not recognizing this as a problem
(2) The backbone of the survival of Hinduism are actually OBC. As these folks started the conversion bandwagon, there is no real one who are fighting the menace.
(3) Open display of propaganda with no fear is mindboggling (something like Jesus cutout with both hand open when you enter from one town to another (a.k.a welcome to Sajjanpur type )
(4) The extremely rich, politically powerful are part of this cabal.
Another myth is all this %change happened during YSR rule. Dalit-Christians have BC category reservations since 30+ years in AP. Missionaries actually increased multi-fold in AP in 80s and 90s under the nose of TDP government.
The real conversions of Reddys/Kammas actually happened even before independence and until 1960s. Crypto-Christianity is the hall-mark of conversion until 70s.