Indian Nuclear News & Discussion - 04 Aug 2007

Prabu
BRFite

[size=18]It is about Sovereignty&Strategic suicide dammi

Post by Prabu »

Enqub wrote :
Energizer Bunny hype. Let's take the key points:

1. The article appeared in THE HUNDI,

which is a Chinese Communist-owned anti-Indian rag. Isn't it amusing that the BJP/NDA/RSS now finds their support in The Hundi of all places?
You completely missed out the whole point here !! This is an example, which i quoted to express, now, how strong GOI is w.r.t foreign policy ?? that is it. The point lies some where else, the Stategic price !!!:roll:

2. Danger cited: The NSG MAY NOT APPROVE THE DEAL!

So what? Isn't that what the EB's want? So how is this a DIS-advantage?

The Energizer Bunnies couldn't figure THAT out without my help?

I think that's enough time wasted. These guys are so clueless in their incoherent babbling that they can't see how their own "logical arguments" provoke only more laughter against them. Every time the EBs reveal what's between their ears, they confirm the wisdom of the Indian electorate in laughing them out of power. Pathetic.

You are wrong Again, NSG is just, one of the possible "Great get screwed up" thing to India!
Some one Answer and address the specific concerns raised by left's 9 quiries, MB.Raman's points, Unidentified author's concerns to the very least !
:roll: :roll: :roll:

It is about Sovereignty&Strategic suicide dammit!
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

That much uppercase is not good for the heart... Take care of your health.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

enqyoob bhai i am not at all offended.. cause i am not defending "self". :) .

The point i wanted to make was (normally i am not that articulate like you or many here) american experience in building reactors.. they have lost lot of years not building reactors.. and the new budget is directed towards gaining the lost years, was my point of view..

Why? cause posters here rant about having ge westinghouse et al where BARC has more experience than them perhaps especially if you consider time factor.

Indian private sector companies could buy barc designs and start building reactors for money making.. why it should be ge or any american company to swindle our investments.

I am looking at the maximum advantage for our "society/nation".
abhischekcc
BRF Oldie

Post by abhischekcc »

As far as I can see, it is really the yea-sayers who jumping up and down like energizer bunnies anytime some one object to this excuse of a deal. :)
Prabu
BRFite

Post by Prabu »

Ram, Ram !

Saik,

You are right !

If it can be done by private sector in India, it is well and good. But the thing is no private sector has got experience in designing reactors in India and questions of maintaining the secrecy of designs ( classified data! ) arises, which may perhaps, difficult to handle !
Last edited by Prabu on 07 Aug 2007 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

mm.. no necessity here to lose out to emotions. that is the biggest psy op value that can be adopted to turn even the BRightest to get banned! viz, GeorgeJ, AlokN, etc.