Telugu States' News and Discussion

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Post by Muppalla »

matrimc wrote:
ramana wrote:Looks like atleast till KCR era is over Telangana needs its own thread.
ramana garu: I have no idea about others but I vote for a split. Of course, majority rules.
I vote NO. The issues are still same whether they are one or two states. The states are not 100% two states. HYD being in Trishanku for 10 years makes this whole split imaginary with just two CMs.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

How are the issues same? There is no news from other parts of the states than just Hyd? What is stopping people from discussing Hyd in both the threads?
yvijay
BRFite

Post by yvijay »

I vote YES. At least that would reduce the acrimony.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

In interests of Non thread proliferation we will keep them together even if they are separated!
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

ramana garu: thanks for the ruling. I hope people keep the level of sniping at each other down. it is disappointing to see low participation from TG people.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I think both Modi and KCR are in the same situation politically.

Modi has chosen the path of I will work with the system I have, people I have etc., and is paying with the constant possibility of internal sabotage by congress agents. Majority of us secretly wish Modi did a purge of the system and build a (in our definition) a nationalistic network.

KCR has chosen the path of cleaning the opposition network by building his own network in TG. We may not agree with him on the (razakar) network he is trying to replace the existing network with but this is his strategy.

I hope both will succeed in their vision, even if they fail in their strategy.
pradeepe
BRFite
Location: Our culture is different and we cannot live together - who said that?

Post by pradeepe »

^^
I have hope that all this drama is just to ensure that he doesn't get overshadowed by CBN. I can see some ground work being laid in that regard. While Harish Rao continues to be a loud mouthed idiot, KTR is winning confidence of the entrepreneurial crowd. I hope he succeeds. Nothing like a l'll bit of sibling rivalry to outperform to warm the engines. Both states get to prosper. Flip side is KCR can go full paki if it feels like he's falling too far behind or faltering. He's already played that card a few times now, as a safety cushion. Enough of that, time to get going now..
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

CBN went full Arabic with that Arab sheikh fancy dress. I am not sure what to make of that and those orders to all TDP MLAs (or is it dist. Collectors) to celebrate eid with iftars. Hope KCR imitates CBN in the aspect of shutting his mouth for some time, put his head down and do some work.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

KCR->-> Paki
CBN->->-> Saudibrabarian

Looks like Muddle East is dominating their minds.

All a legacy of Khilji and Tughlaq raids.

Need to nullify those defeats.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

AP (Telangana+Andhra) need to fight/address the Naxalism + Poverty that is where the EJs find strength, the common thing with ROP and ROL is both like bacteria and maggots thrive and grow in filth and find strength when the victim is weak.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Now a temple for Charismatic KCR

From FB :)
After watching this video, i have few questions. (watch out, sarcasm coming up1)

can i get the following done please?

1. KotiChandrashekharchana
2. VoteBankPolitics Seva
3. SahasraIHateAndhraarchana done?
4. FamilyPackageOtsavam
5. ReligiousAppeasement Abhishekam
6. AntiNational Yagnam

NOTE: To people who are planning on getting Ministerial Recommendation letters for expedited darshan, Please
make sure they satisfy either anti-national OR I-hate-neighbors requirements. We can consider special cases,
only if ministers themselves are completely foolish or play with people's sentiments and make people fools?
NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE!!

I hate Andhra people, can i get more Prasadam (With more Kaju fried in ghee).

Om KCRaaya namaha!!
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Those NG ranga students are the same kind of fringe people who were asking for breaking off AP from india. Also these idiots should transfer out of that institute as prof. Ranga was born in nidubrolu near ponnuru in Gunturu dist. Of ap. I am very fond of ponnuru as it is my MiL's birth place.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Governor last word on law and order in Hyderabad: Centre
In a letter to Telangana chief secretary Rajiv Sharma on Friday, S Suresh Kumar, joint secretary in the Union home ministry, said the issue of law and order and the safety and security of people of both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in the common capital GHMC area has become a matter of concern to the Centre. The letter then went on to explain some norms to be followed by the Telangana government for the transaction of business as per section 8 of the AP Reorganization Act-2014.

Thirteen norms were listed in the letter. "The governor shall have power to call for any record or information or decision of the (Telangana) council of ministers or any authority relating to the responsibilities envisaged under section 8 of the AP Reorganization Act. The commissioners of police of Hyderabad and Cyberabad as well as SP of Ranga Reddy district shall furnish periodical reports of law and order to the governor in addition to special reports on all grave crimes, specially in the common capital area," it said.

The Centre has also constituted a special police board comprising the Telangana DGP and Hyderabad and Cyberabad police commissioners exclusively for the state of Telangana to "handle the transfers and postings of all officers including DCPs, ACPs and SHOs. The governor shall have the power to suggest and approve such changes as he deems fit as per his best judgment." This effectively gives the governor the sole power to carry out transfers in the two police commissionarates, said sources.

Perhaps alluding to the concerns expressed by the AP government over the safety of the Seemandhra people living in the common capital area, the Centre has directed that a special cell headed by an officer officer of the IG rank in Hyderabad and Cyberabad and a senior officer in Ranga Reddy district be set up to deal with hate crimes and crimes related to extortion." Further, the Telangana home secretary has been instructed to brief the governor on all matters concerning law and order. "The governor's advice will prevail," the letter said.

The Centre also constituted a special cell headed by senior officers which will identify and monitor vital installations in the common capital limits and brief the governor on the adequacy or otherwise of the installations. The GHMC was also directed to constitute a cell that will redress complaints related to safety of property in the common capital area. TRS sources said CM Chandrasekhar Rao will respond to the letter on Saturday.

But on Friday night itself, KCR charged that the move reflects the "fascist attitude" of the Narendra Modi government. The Telangana CM also threatened to call a meeting of chief ministers of non-BJP ruled states to protest the Modi government's "dictatorial attitude."
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Err the law was passed by UPA govt and Modi Sarkar is only enforcing the law. Was the KCR hope that the law is charade to enable the vote for division? He should call for non-BJP CMs and reveal how many more like minded goondas are there inside India.
bhavani
BRFite

Post by bhavani »

KCR is going into a direct fight with Center on the issue of governors power. He is not willing to listen to centre's directive. he seems to be set for a legal battle and also is trying to convene a meeting of non-BJP CM's, Claiming that Modi is acting like a fascist.

http://deccan-journal.com/content/kcr-v ... ers-powers

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/telangana-no ... 2-270.html
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Sonia Amma tried to fight NM and got 44. If KCR want to fight with NM who is now an powerful PM he is is doing it at the request of Mafia qeen. Calling for non congress CMs meeting gives this away. No one is willing to sit next to mafia in LS so no one will organise for mafia. Mafia is trying to organise people like Akhilesh and Mamtha in a broader front agisnt NM. Bit they are all going to be kicked in the a## by NM soon.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

In the last two months, all KCR did was either fight with center or fight with AP. I am having a lot of fun :)
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

ramana wrote:Err the law was passed by UPA govt and Modi Sarkar is only enforcing the law. Was the KCR hope that the law is charade to enable the vote for division? He should call for non-BJP CMs and reveal how many more like minded goondas are there inside India.
It is strange how there is confusion regarding law and order since there were lot of activities from foreign countries before the last elections. The 'international' political friends of KCR must be more civilized than natives like NaMo only and by this time should have instructed clearly on law & order topic.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

KCR and his gang want to be dismissed as they are facing the Kejriwal realization that they cant deliver.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

matrimc wrote:Those NG ranga students are the same kind of fringe people who were asking for breaking off AP from india. Also these idiots should transfer out of that institute as prof. Ranga was born in nidubrolu near ponnuru in Gunturu dist. Of ap. I am very fond of ponnuru as it is my MiL's birth place.
So either you or yours are half blooded muggles :) with dual citizenship.

Have you seen the hanuman temple in Ponnur? One of my late uncle was Hindi teacher in the ZP school there longtime ago. I have been there when I was kid and my parents left me at home and they went to the temple. I have been there but did not see the temples there.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

ramana wrote:KCR and his gang want to be dismissed as they are facing the Kejriwal realization that they cant deliver.
Pls tweet.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

bhavani wrote:KCR is going into a direct fight with Center on the issue of governors power. He is not willing to listen to centre's directive. he seems to be set for a legal battle and also is trying to convene a meeting of non-BJP CM's, Claiming that Modi is acting like a fascist.

http://deccan-journal.com/content/kcr-v ... ers-powers

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/telangana-no ... 2-270.html

On this one KCR may win in SC. The bifurcation bill on a hate track created too many impossibilities and also stupid clauses. One thing is making HYD as UT temporarily until AP gets its capital and the other thing is creating a clean split. Instead they created stupid clauses that are nowhere in constitution. HYD is part of Telangana but a common capital for next 10 years and hence Governor has certain rules. Who will the commissioner of HYD report to? DIG of TG who reports to CM or governor. The command and control is messy as hell in all departments that are related GHMC.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Well it will unravel the whole bifurcation bill at the same time. SC cant give partial verdict unless its run by "bend with the wind" Lodha.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Telangana to be stamped on all .... "Citizens" :rotfl:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140802/n ... all-houses
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Muppalla wrote:yours are half blooded muggles :) with dual citizenship.
My two kids are mud bloods and are mighty confused about which state they should say they are from. I told them to say my parents are from India or worse comes to worse parents are from AP (ambiguously leaving out the prefix of "former" for AP). SHQ is happy, of course. But she has been given honorary citizenship of TG and more specifically of our village.

I hope they don't become citizens of 4 countries - US, India, AP, and TG. Dual citizenship is one too many as it is. :P
Dasari
BRFite

Post by Dasari »

ramana wrote:Well it will unravel the whole bifurcation bill at the same time. SC cant give partial verdict unless its run by "bend with the wind" Lodha.
I agree with muppala garu that there is a very good chance that Telangana govt may win this in SC. But why the court didn't intervene and even try to hear the case from KKR in the first place indicates how the judiciary became part and parcel of mafia. Since the AP state split cannot be undone now, they will just say the prposed governor powers and the concept of joint capital is illegal but will not touch rest of the AP reorg act. Realizing this possible outcome, not to create any negative perception againt the center, BJP may slow down, at least until they get clear majority in MHR, UP and Bihar elections. Tough luck gor AP. Whether they carry this feeling of betrayal by the Congress and the country will depend on how they progress in the next 20 years. One thing is for sure- KCR will do everything in his powers to harass AP as long as this gives votes in Telangana.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Narayana Rao garu,

Mee email check chesukondi. Thank you
vishnua
BRFite

Post by vishnua »

May be I am over thinking ( which is classical indian trait anyway), something tells me BJP leadership does not have enough information on the ground situation wrt to BJP party especially in Telengana.

I for one cannot fathom why there is no focus or why AP is not even the radar whereas TN is on the radar.

Telengana has so much potential where BJP is can the primary party. You can and ask any body below 30. It was same in 1998 as well . I fell into that demographics back then.

Some thing just does not sound right or makes sense.

Again, this is not for PM but this is for Shri Shah as a BJP president. It is relatively to spread BJP vichaar and compeltely replace congress just like TN. Lot easier than WB or TN. may be they want to handle the tough ones first. They why not Kerala as well. I don't know.

Hoepfully I am missing something here..
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Sedition case filed against Kavitha Rao
Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Post by Yogi_G »

A team member wants Thursday off. He is required to be at home as the govt folks will come to all homes to certify Telangana domicile status. I approved his leave request.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Yogi_G wrote:A team member wants Thursday off. He is required to be at home as the govt folks will come to all homes to certify Telangana domicile status. I approved his leave request.
Per news report Govt of TG declared 19th august as public holiday.

I can see what KCR is trying to do and people should help him with the survey. Let him realize how much non-local contributes to TG state.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

On the contrary KCR is compiling lists of people who will be attacked in their homes by his goons. This is classic Nazi tactics to idenitfy Jews and Congress tactics in 1984 attacks on Sinhs in their homes. I see no good in this survey.

Chicken Reddy is complicit in this survey.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

RamaY wrote: Per news report Govt of TG declared 19th august as public holiday.

I can see what KCR is trying to do and people should help him with the survey. Let him realize how much non-local contributes to TG state.
Do you think he does not know? Everyone knows here and what they are trying to do. :) Let us see where it leads. All the domicile stuff is just vote bank pandering. Nothing will stand in the courts.

KCR or even any TG party knows that the have nothing to offer. Other parties have at least an option to change their paths. For KCR, he promised getting rid of Andhra-looters and give a million Government jobs. That is 10yr of campaign. He has to work on those lines to be relevant. All the junk like investments, private sector jobs, growth and brands are not for "Republic of TG". He has to atleast show off. He has to show sacrifice and Takleef if he is not able to deliver. There are no other options for him.

The narrative was built around it and people of TG are having no second thoughts and they truly believe it. After 2009 there is no way you could have gone back. The state boundaries are just illusionary. Even if it is one state, the strife that is happening is not avoidable.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Muppala garu,

What to do Saar... Just trying to avoid Tathastu Devatas.

Like you said let's see how it goes. As far as I know, the employees aren't split between states yet. So there is a possibility that some of the surveyors are Andhrollu?
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

http://www.gulte.com/news/29390/Shock-t ... ors-APSCHE
In a land mark judgement the supreme court today directed the Telangana government to abide by the tenets of the AP Reorganization Act-2014 and complete the process of admissions for EAMCET enabled courses in both the states by August 31. In a major set back to the Telangana govt the court said the entire process of EAMCET counseling will be monitored and supervised by the AP council of higher studies. 'The issues of nativity etc will not come under the ambit of the court' the bench said.

Rejecting the demand of Telangana govt for extension of time for counseling till October 31st the court said the Reorganization ACT clauses should function as guidelines for the counseling process as per schedule 95 of the act. 'If you press for extension again the court will dismiss the petition' the apex court cautioned the Telangana govt which stalled the morning session of the court on the petition under the ruse that its advocate Harish Salve was not available for attendance.

Though the supreme court interim verdict has come in favor of the AP government, the Telangana govt has also won its claim ion the nativity issue as the court has refused to interfere in the issue of nativity and also the FAST scheme of the T Govt and said 'the nativity does not come in the court jurisdiction'. - See more at: http://www.gulte.com/news/29390/Shock-t ... kHIk0.dpuf
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Muppalla wrote:
RamaY wrote: Per news report Govt of TG declared 19th august as public holiday.

Do you think he does not know? Everyone knows here and what they are trying to do. :) Let us see where it leads. All the domicile stuff is just vote bank pandering. Nothing will stand in the courts.

KCR or even any TG party knows that the have nothing to offer. Other parties have at least an option to change their paths. For KCR, he promised getting rid of Andhra-looters and give a million Government jobs. That is 10yr of campaign. He has to work on those lines to be relevant. All the junk like investments, private sector jobs, growth and brands are not for "Republic of TG". He has to atleast show off. He has to show sacrifice and Takleef if he is not able to deliver. There are no other options for him.

The narrative was built around it and people of TG are having no second thoughts and they truly believe it. After 2009 there is no way you could have gone back. The state boundaries are just illusionary. Even if it is one state, the strife that is happening is not avoidable.
No matter how many shenanigans he does, SC/HC will throw out all this crap. You can't be have a 1956 status to determine local/non-local quota. Any person can file a case and the courts can't accept those rules.

If someone files a case to stop the survey, court might even stop it
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

The samprokshana has started.

‘Mana Gudi’ to restore lost glory of temples
TTD executive officer M.G. Gopal formally launched ‘Mana Gudi’, a programme initiated by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) to restore the lost glory of temples through the active involvement of people, at the ancient Kodandarama temple here on the auspicious ‘Sravana Pournami’ on Sunday.

The programme will cover as many as 54,000 temples across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana under the aegis of the TTD and the State Endowments Department.

Mr. Gopal carried the ‘Sarey’, a set of holy ‘Kankanams’, in a procession to the temple, to be distributed to students and devotees.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Gopal emphasised the need for the devout to voluntarily offer ‘Dhupa Deepa Naivedyam’ in the temples as part of the programme. “It was a practice in the olden days, but the emergence of nuclear families and mechanical life has pushed this attitude behind,” he said.

Appealing to devotees to practise ‘Namasmarana’ (chanting the Lord’s name) and ‘Ramakoti’ (writing his name), he personally joined students and officials in writing it.

Mr. Gopal later launched a similar programme at Sri Bhadravathi Sametha Sri Bhavana Maharshi temple at Padipeta and participated in the ‘Gopuja Mahotsavam’ at Ganganagunta village near the city.

Hindu Dharma Prachara Parishat special officer S. Raghunath and deputy executive officer Harindranath were also present on the occasion.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

vivek.rao wrote: If someone files a case to stop the survey, court might even stop it
PIL by someone named Sitalaxmi filed in High Court.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Revanth Reddy is awesome. I wish he is focused politics wise and not fickle minded.