Telugu States' News and Discussion

Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Hari Seldon » 01 Apr 2017 20:33

ED raids companies linked to YSRC chief Jagan Mohan Reddy

Sweet. Earlier, CBI moved application to cancel YSJ's bail. Wonder what's cooking.

Maybe Modi sarkar has determined they have sufficient evidence to move against big netas?

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 01 Apr 2017 21:44

arshyam wrote:Guys, what are your thoughts on the recent GO/law(?) promulgated by the AP govt ordering return of temple lands back to the temples? Was the encroachment serious, and how is the implementation?

PS. I didn't know the Tirupati related GOs. Who passed them? I would have thought the YSR govt would have removed it for their, ahem, interests?

The straight answer is GOs were passed by christian REDDY YSR. I dont think if not for him anyone from congress or BJP could have passed such bold laws to protect sancity of hindu temples.

Ap govt always took good care of temples. A christian YSR passing laws itself is a great example. But also recollect it is not as if Hindu temples are run best when in hands of priests or other non-govt players. They were run horribly which is one of the reasons govt took over them.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 01 Apr 2017 21:49

Yagnasri wrote:Temple lands are encroached in undivided AP and am told TS Gov is doing something about it. In AP there is widespread looting of the temple properties. If such GO is issued, it is a good first thing. JJ had done something like that in TN a few years back.

@KiranA sir, Gossip or fact may not be known unless someone seriously looks into that. No one is going to do that as long as they are in power. I say it as fact, and you can contend it is gossip. In the end, CBN is not any legendary leader like NTR. He has good admin capabilities. Has some good IT-related ideas and used them to a great extent. But at the same time went on to lose power to a person like YSR and failed to defeat him in 2009 when he had the opportunity. He got an image of being anti-NGOs and other Gov servants. While NGOs need not be allowed to work like rubbish take bribes etc and all that it is politically suicidal to treat Gov employees like dirt. True that Prajarajyam created by MQ was largely responsible for the defeat in 2019. But what did CBN did to stop the INC plan? Nothing. Present day TS was a stronghold of TDP for a long time, and he managed to lose that place also.

In the end, a good administrator like CBN shall also be a good political leader to be in power. He failed in that. INC in AP was an active and formidable force at that time and back to back wins made headstrong CBN ignore that fact. Corruption wise also there was some improvement but not much. Admin under TDP was always better than that of INC even under NTR.

It is gossip. There is no doubt about it. If it were a fact there would have been a independent way for me to verify not an anonymous poster in BRF asserting it be a fact.

Are you holding losing an election against CBN ? Did not Vajpayee lose in 2004 and BJP again lost in 2009 against possibly the worst central government in India ? what do mostly illiterate populace know about the greatness of a man like CBN.

Yes govt employees are the most wasteful section of the economy. AP raced ahead when they were disciplined and organized like in 1999-2004. But now even CBN changed. He is no longer the phenomenon he used to be - the corrupt bureacracy, generally illiterte gossip mogering population pulled him down a bit.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 01 Apr 2017 21:59

Lilo wrote:By worshipping the "legendary" telugu leaders who infact regularly turned out to be gaandus i.e targeting their own dharma on the basis of kula gajji(i.e caste mangyness) resulted in the current abject situation in AP characterized by rampant EJ conversion & self dabba sikularism(i.e claims of hinduism of AP/TN better than Hindutva of them dutty naarthies).
By 2009 itself the state was so riven by caste that the divison of practically the same people in andhra & telangana with an artificial passed off without a whimper of street mobilisation in Andhra.
The gaandu's ruling the roost in the cultural centers in andhra were mute spectators when the statues of leading lights of telugu jati were dragged into hussain sagar.Not a whimper from them just b/c their feathered nests were in hyderabad.

Guess nothing else could have been expected than above from a elite characterized by this caste based gaandupa whose popular culture taken over by some castes gave out caste & religious baiting gems such as this video (NSFW)

In telugu families its common to change truant behaviour among children by saying "Adhigo boochi" "Idhigo boochi". I wonder whether your parents bought you up with "Adhigo EJ" "Idhigo EJ". If one were to take your rants seriously there is a EJ hiding in every corner in Andhra and underneath every bed in Andhra ready to pounce and commit unimaginable horrors if populace do not follow your political prescription.

The rest of your drivel is just wild lashing laced with profanities out against telugu communities and sound like rantings of insane man.

Ofcourse CBN has to protect christians they re his subjects too. And he is responsbile for law and order in the state. CBN is the only CM to institute a department for welfare of Brahmins in the whole of India. He set up Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Cooperative credit society which provides financial aid ot brahmin students by govt money.
https://www.facebook.com/apbrahmincoop/

I am not sure whether you are just an ignorant peasant or deliberately using this forum for hateful propoganda.

OmkarC
BRFite

Postby OmkarC » 01 Apr 2017 22:54

kiranA wrote:
Lilo wrote:By worshipping the "legendary" telugu leaders who infact regularly turned out to be gaandus i.e targeting their own dharma on the basis of kula gajji(i.e caste mangyness) resulted in the current abject situation in AP characterized by rampant EJ conversion & self dabba sikularism(i.e claims of hinduism of AP/TN better than Hindutva of them dutty naarthies).
By 2009 itself the state was so riven by caste that the divison of practically the same people in andhra & telangana with an artificial passed off without a whimper of street mobilisation in Andhra.
The gaandu's ruling the roost in the cultural centers in andhra were mute spectators when the statues of leading lights of telugu jati were dragged into hussain sagar.Not a whimper from them just b/c their feathered nests were in hyderabad.

Guess nothing else could have been expected than above from a elite characterized by this caste based gaandupa whose popular culture taken over by some castes gave out caste & religious baiting gems such as this video (NSFW)

In telugu families its common to change truant behaviour among children by saying "Adhigo boochi" "Idhigo boochi". I wonder whether your parents bought you up with "Adhigo EJ" "Idhigo EJ". If one were to take your rants seriously there is a EJ hiding in every corner in Andhra and underneath every bed in Andhra ready to pounce and commit unimaginable horrors if populace do not follow your political prescription.

The rest of your drivel is just wild lashing laced with profanities out against telugu communities and sound like rantings of insane man.

Ofcourse CBN has to protect christians they re his subjects too. And he is responsbile for law and order in the state. CBN is the only CM to institute a department for welfare of Brahmins in the whole of India. He set up Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Cooperative credit society which provides financial aid ot brahmin students by govt money.

I am not sure whether you are just an ignorant peasant or deliberately using this forum for hateful propoganda.

Alright, with this post alone aimed at trivializing EJ-threat, you're picking up enmity w/ almost every single BRFite and also exposing your stupidity as Lilo saar only alluded to harsh realities that were open for everyone to see. Why dont you try answering his querry rather than hiding behind the facade of moral superiority ? Frankly, what did your CBN or every single Andhra/Seema Moneybag do when Annamayya's statue drowned or SKD statue beheaded ? As long as the icon doesnt belong to your gully, mohalla or caste - you dont care do you ?

Instead of indulging in a crass MSM style sickular propaganda, spend some time in critical analysis. And if you dont even understand the threat posed by EJs, instead of being humble and asking members to teach you about the dangers posed by them, why are you accusing forumnites of bigotry and so quick to issue certificates to Christian community ? Are you an EJ yourself ? BTW, no one used the word "Christian" so far, its all about EJs, you are the one obsessing about Xtians.

BTW, do you even know what EJ refers to ? EJ = ba$turdization of Evangelical - EvanJehadis - the rabid hindu hating foot soldiers of the protestant churches sharing the same "Jihadi" mindset as their ignominous Abrahamist brethren... and frankly even worse. They do preach that Lord Venkateswara and Kanakadurgamma are Demons, they aspire to exploit caste & regionalist fissures and promote hatred among polytheist, they are merely cogs in the long drawn geo-political strategic games being played by deep states w/ civilization impacting objectives

I am as pro-Andhra as anyone, but not at the expense of supporting EJ-scumbags and absolving my favorite political party even if it sucks up to them and paves the way for Christianization of AP.

And BTW, who are you trying to fool by stating ludicrous trash that EJs are only a perceptual threat and do not impact the state ? Are you claiming the hundreds of Churches that have now dotted landscape of coastal AP are merely for show-business. Isnt it a fact that majority of Dalit & BC populations in Kosta are converting due to accentuated EJ activity that received political patronage during YSR era ? And BTW, why didnt CBN not remove the "Jerusalem pilgrimage Subsidy" post-YSR era ?

Frankly, I dont think BRF is the right forum for your kind - stick to your favorite Caste-hero forums and such rubbish. Jai Chiru, Jai Balayya, Jai sperm-of-xyz caste.. You movie/caste fanboys have turned AP into a gigantic joke.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 01 Apr 2017 23:28

OmkarC wrote:
kiranA wrote:

Alright, with this post alone aimed at trivializing EJ-threat, you're picking up enmity w/ almost every single BRFite and also exposing your stupidity as Lilo saar only alluded to harsh realities that were open for everyone to see. Why dont you try answering his querry rather than hiding behind the facade of moral superiority ? Frankly, what did your CBN or every single Andhra/Seema Moneybag do when Annamayya's statue drowned or SKD statue beheaded ? As long as the icon doesnt belong to your gully, mohalla or caste - you dont care do you ?

Instead of indulging in a crass MSM style sickular propaganda, spend some time in critical analysis. And if you dont even understand the threat posed by EJs, instead of being humble and asking members to teach you about the dangers posed by them, why are you accusing forumnites of bigotry and so quick to issue certificates to Christian community ? Are you an EJ yourself ? BTW, no one used the word "Christian" so far, its all about EJs, you are the one obsessing about Xtians.

BTW, do you even know what EJ refers to ? EJ = ba$turdization of Evangelical - EvanJehadis - the rabid hindu hating foot soldiers of the protestant churches sharing the same "Jihadi" mindset as their ignominous Abrahamist brethren... and frankly even worse. They do preach that Lord Venkateswara and Kanakadurgamma are Demons, they aspire to exploit caste & regionalist fissures and promote hatred among polytheist, they are merely cogs in the long drawn geo-political strategic games being played by deep states w/ civilization impacting objectives

I am as pro-Andhra as anyone, but not at the expense of supporting EJ-scumbags and absolving my favorite political party even if it sucks up to them and paves the way for Christianization of AP.

And BTW, who are you trying to fool by stating ludicrous trash that EJs are only a perceptual threat and do not impact the state ? Are you claiming the hundreds of Churches that have now dotted landscape of coastal AP are merely for show-business. Isnt it a fact that majority of Dalit & BC populations in Kosta are converting due to accentuated EJ activity that received political patronage during YSR era ? And BTW, why didnt CBN not remove the "Jerusalem pilgrimage Subsidy" post-YSR era ?

Frankly, I dont think BRF is the right forum for your kind - stick to your favorite Caste-hero forums and such rubbish. Jai Chiru, Jai Balayya, Jai sperm-of-xyz caste.. You movie/caste fanboys have turned AP into a gigantic joke.

I dont think either you or "Lilo" have any real greivance against EJ. You are just using EJ as stick to beat all telugu communities and nothing else. You need to be ashamed of it.

What is Lilo query ? did he really have any ? what do you mean what CBN did when Annamayya statue was drowned ? were it not BJP cadres who did it ? was CBN in power then ?

And why are you blindly accusing me of caste bias ? did i show any. You, sir are a moron and deserve contempt.

Who denied PVNR one of the greatest PMs in India a burial ground in Delhi ? Dont spread blind canards or lies. I speak the truth wherever it is.

Also nice attempt to try to shoot me from the shoulders of other brf posters. Kya khatre me he ? your stupidity that is.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Postby chetak » 01 Apr 2017 23:44

time to break out the sunshades, gents.

true and dazzling colors are beginning to surface. :)

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 01 Apr 2017 23:50

Ramana,

Is there any reason for BRF to become a platform to engage in bashing of Hindu /Telugu communities such as Kamma, Kapu, Reddy ? Criticise somebody thoughts by all means and have fiesty discussions. But wholesale wicked portrayal of entire communities who are Hindus ? Usage of phrases such as Kamma gangs, Kapu crooks. I dont see such bashing of castes in north india who never aligned with BJP such as Yadavs . why such wickedness in these threads alone ?

I may add even lifelong rss-bjp workers such as venkayya naidu are being abused based on their caste.

Lilo
BRF Oldie

Postby Lilo » 02 Apr 2017 00:44

kiranA wrote:In telugu families its common to change truant behaviour among children by saying "Adhigo boochi" "Idhigo boochi". I wonder whether your parents bought you up with "Adhigo EJ" "Idhigo EJ". If one were to take your rants seriously there is a EJ hiding in every corner in Andhra and underneath every bed in Andhra ready to pounce and commit unimaginable horrors if populace do not follow your political prescription.

Kiran garu,
"Ignorant peasant" ?! :rotfl: please use some desi appellations to label me rather than these briturd sounding classist ones.How about "palleturi moddhu" ?

Say If i raised karamchedu or tsunduru or laxmipeta will you also hand waive the issue of landed castes targeting dalits and driving them into the welcoming arms of EJs ? Like you have done with the hapless brahmins?

Maybe here also you will claim that since legendary (caste) leaders have deigned to set up SC/ST commissions for the welfare of the Dalits, aallizzwell?

Iam looking for EJ's under the bed ?
Kiran garu ,
There are also phrases like
"Chaapa kinda Neeru"(water under mat) , "Pakkalo ballem" (dagger in bed) to describe such bed related phenomenon as opposed to "mancham kinda boochi"(bugbear under bed) - hopefully you are not intentionally discounting them.

But the legacy of legendary leaders is in becoming popular by playing Hindu god roles & then donning saffron robes during campaigning & finally after coming to power discarding those robes to install their caste pasand Budhha in Hussain Sagar as the perennial challenge to the supposedly brahmanical Hinduism.Simultaneously the rotten seed of caste exeptionalism blossomed by 2009 state division. And in doing so got the actual telugu cultural lights installed by same legendary leader on tank bund dragged onto the roads & thrown into the same Hussain Sagar by the assorted naxal-islamist cryptoej mob out of OU leading the million March. Don't barefacedly lie that BJP cadre took part here.

Here I'll ask again what did the legendary leaders hitherto do to stem EJ onslaught in AP in past 65 years?
kiranA wrote:Ramana,

Is there any reason for BRF to become a platform to engage in bashing of Hindu /Telugu communities such as Kamma, Kapu, Reddy ? Criticise somebody thoughts by all means and have fiesty discussions. But wholesale wicked portrayal of entire communities who are Hindus ? Usage of phrases such as Kamma gangs, Kapu crooks. I dont see such bashing of castes in north india who never aligned with BJP such as Yadavs . why such wickedness in these threads alone ?

What if I belong to one of those castes iam supposedly targeting myself ?
Guess when caste related identity is artificially kept as the cornerstone of one's identity arch instead of the far more important dharmic identity, one blinds oneself to the one's duty to dharma & aapaddharma & stumbles into the mithya of caste predicated bravado as seen in much of the kulagajji(caste mangy) afflicted "fan" groupings in AP.

Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Postby Karthik S » 02 Apr 2017 01:02

kiranA wrote:The straight answer is GOs were passed by christian REDDY YSR. I dont think if not for him anyone from congress or BJP could have passed such bold laws to protect sancity of hindu temples.

Ap govt always took good care of temples. A christian YSR passing laws itself is a great example.

Either you are incredibly ignorant, or trying to be very wise to come up with that.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 02 Apr 2017 01:41

Lilo wrote:Kiran garu,
"Ignorant peasant" ?! :rotfl: please use some desi appellations to label me rather than these briturd sounding classist ones.How about "palleturi moddhu" ?

Say If i raised karamchedu or tsunduru or laxmipeta will you also hand waive the issue of landed castes targeting dalits and driving them into the welcoming arms of EJs ? Like you have done with the hapless brahmins?

Maybe here also you will claim that since legendary (caste) leaders have deigned to set up SC/ST commissions for the welfare of the Dalits, aallizzwell?

Iam looking for EJ's under the bed ?
Kiran garu ,
There are also phrases like
"Chaapa kinda Neeru"(water under mat) , "Pakkalo ballem" (dagger in bed) to describe such bed related phenomenon as opposed to "mancham kinda boochi"(bugbear under bed) - hopefully you are not intentionally discounting them.

But the legacy of legendary leaders is in becoming popular by playing Hindu god roles & then donning saffron robes during campaigning & finally after coming to power discarding those robes to install their caste pasand Budhha in Hussain Sagar as the perennial challenge to the supposedly brahmanical Hinduism.Simultaneously the rotten seed of caste exeptionalism blossomed by 2009 state division. And in doing so got the actual telugu cultural lights installed by same legendary leader on tank bund dragged onto the roads & thrown into the same Hussain Sagar by the assorted naxal-islamist cryptoej mob out of OU leading the million March. Don't barefacedly lie that BJP cadre took part here.

What if I belong to one of those castes iam supposedly targeting myself ?
Guess when caste related identity is artificially kept as the cornerstone of one's identity arch instead of the far more important dharmic identity, one blinds oneself to the one's duty to dharma & aapaddharma & stumbles into the mithya of caste predicated bravado as seen in much of the kulagajji(caste mangy) afflicted "fan" groupings in AP.

You need to relax a little and think with some reflection. Your caste enemity combined with your paronia against EJ is making you go bonkers and turning you in to someone who can be easily manipulated. "Brahmins are hapless" is one example. Why dont you ask the victims of recent agrigold scam about that ?

First off why are their EJs in AP ? because indian constitution grants the right to propogate. The keyword is propogation which goes beyond religious freedom. Now one can only wonder why a country whose majority religion does not even beleive in a conversion choose a constitution like that. But that is what it is and your favorite bugbear Kammas did not write the constitution and state governments cannot chose to disobey constitution. Now Modi has 2/3rd majority in center - why dont you ask him to drop that right instead of berating AP state leadership who are powerless to do anything to it? Thats law.

Second South India especially Madras province has born the brunt of British Colonoliasm and christianity was their religion. So there is higher influece but majority still admirably held on to Hindu religion. Thats history.

Third - Hinduism has a well known caste problem. Kamma, Reddy, kaapu dont enjoy particularly high position in religious caste hierarchy - like kurmis, jats, patels, gounders, lingayats - they were placed in sudra category. They were simply born in it and did not create it, caste inequalities lead to conversions as well. Thats sociology.

When there are so many dimensions to it - you keep holding one or two castes responsible and keep berating them. If not insanity what is it ?

These castes are neither saints nor demons. They were born in to a social mileu and do what they can. Some of them are brilliant and need to be respected as individuals whether its CBN or chiranjeevi or NTR.

OmkarC
BRFite

Postby OmkarC » 02 Apr 2017 05:48

Right.. the more you talk, the more its apparent that you are selling commie sickular BS..

So anyone who can dare think to think for their own and aligned with national interests is apparently being "manipulated".. manipulated by whom ? Brahmins (like Ragsheet Surdesai or Burkha Dutt or Satish Sharma or the littany of congie/commie scumbags - sworn enemies of our kind) ? RSS leaders ? Hindutva-waadis ? You are now sounding more and more like that crypto-EJ scoundrel called Kancha Illiah..

And who exactly are the "un-manipulated" ones may I ask ? Those who drink sickular koolaid & keep their heads buried in sand like ostriches ? Those who cant think beyond their caste or regional boundary lines ? those who burn trains for reservations ? those who do "milk abhishekam" to faction leaders and movie stars ?

To put it mildly: We are the fcking "evil comyyooonal hindu fascists".. we are part of the manipulation "hidden agenda".. we dont care what your bl00dy caste or tribe is as long as you are ideologically aligned to us... and we gain a feeling of "inclusivity" when one of our kind (a Modi, a Yogi or a Fadnavis) gets to the top and does promote our agenda w/o nepotism to one group.. We believe what was preached 80 yrs ago by Dr. Hegdewar and Veer Savarkar when they brought out Dalits into RSS shakas.. they saw how Hindu women (all castes FYI) were molested in thousands, Hindu children hacked off and men murdered by Moplah Islamists along Malabar coast during Khilafat movement and revulsed at the so-called "Mahatma's" indifference to Hindu lives, started formulating an ideology for awakening Hindu consciousness and beautifully merged it w/ Bengali nationalist's deification of India as Bharat-Maata.

EJs are not merely "preaching religion" or "practising rights guaranteed by constitution" - Missionary activity is neo-colonialist in nature, it tends to detach people from their cultural and religious roots, converts them into pliable tools to serve the broader geo-strategic interests of White, Christian majority nations (predominantly Protestant). You need to understand why we Hindutva-waadis oppose EJs so strongly:
http://j10.crusadewatch.org/index.php?o ... &Itemid=57

And BTW, a summary of methods they are using to target people (nothing of this sort has been endorsed by any constitution of any sovereign state):
http://j10.crusadewatch.org/index.php?o ... &Itemid=54

Andhra is in Phase I;
lay low - keep spreading their wings; talk about peace, human rights, "secularism" and "mother teresa"

Orissa is in Phase II:
Kandhamal's christian population exploded to beyond 30-40% driven by massive proselytization by missionaries
86-yr old Swami Laxmananda hacked to death in front of tribal school children by brave EJ terrorist scum for opposing conversions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmLLFyg3qh4

Nagaland is in Phase III:

Declare intentions to secede; create your own army and start fighting Indian army, tens of thousands killed so far brutally including beheading & torture of captured police & army troops:
https://christianwatchindia.wordpress.c ... -nagaland/

And dont worry about funding: as west will open up its coffers as long as you are a pliable tool willing to serve as well as provide media cover of "human right violations of minorities" if any counter insurgency operations start succeeding.

And finally, here's why we will never get along mate...
Tomorrow if there is an external group following an ideology contrary to Hindu Dharma, you and your caste-obsessed people (belonging to any caste, I dont care if you are Brahmin, Dalit or Kamma or Reddy or xyz), people like you will be first in line to make a deal w/ them to protect "your caste" people and leave 80% of Hindus at the mercy of the enemy to be either culled for slaughter.. or "forced change of their current religion". Whether its Yadavs of UP/Bihar or the "Bhadralok" of Bengal or the 3 forward castes of AP - if you are inflicted by the caste-chauvinist bug, its very very obvious that you will betray Hindu Dharma to the enemy.. that is because you have had too much dose of power and are addicted to it.. to counter this imminent trend, I am beginning to see why Hindutva movement needs to empower BCs of AP.. sooner or later the state will have to be led by a neutral BC person, similar to Modi, who cares for all, not just for his own kind.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Postby Yagnasri » 02 Apr 2017 06:42

@ KiranA

1. Did south bore the brunt of the British colonialism? What does it mean? I am not aware of any extra evil they have done in the south which they have not does in rest of British India? I am not aware of that. If you can educate us on this we would like to learn about it.

2. Coming to Venkayya, I have already posted that I know what he is doing for or not doing for AP and BJP there. Before NM emerged as the PM face of BJP in 2014, Venkayya was part of Delhi group which ruled BJP and did almost everything to divide AP. Entire present day AP people opposed the division, but he supported it. He promised ten years special status. Now talks rubbish. He and his gang, in fact, tried to destroy the party in KA from where they have no hesitation to have RS seats. He said yesterday that they are doing some legislation etc. about the special status for AP. Does it take him three years for that? He knows that this is a major issue in AP and seriously damage the party for decades to come. This is the basic problem with leaders like him who enjoy power with RS seats earned with the hard work of the party workers in other states with little interest to win LS seats from their state. When they become ministers enjoy the power and take decisions that will ignore the people's mandate. Why would anyone from the party respect a leader who does not even try to win a direct election at least once in a while and still have no problem to become an MP from RS time and again? Kungfu fighter at least contested. SS at least won her seat from MP from time to time. SI fought against Pappu and lost.
3. Did I post anything negative about Kamma, Reddy or Kapu here? When we can call SP as a Yadav-Muslim Party or BSP as Jadav party, it is ok but we can not parties in AP by the caste which dominates it? Does it become name calling etc. of that caste? If Yaddi or SM Krishna as Ligayath or Okkalinga leaders it was right? People call Pawar as Marata strong man all the time. But we can not call CBN in that manner? All I am saying is TDP a Kamma power base party, and it is a fact. Just like INC in AP used to be Reddy party and Chiru's PP was aimed at Kapu vote bank. All I am saying is that Venkayya is supporting CBN because both belong to one caste and he is severely damaging the party in AP because of it. If it is not true tell me what great work Venkayya did to make BJP strong in AP. In fact he destroyed BJP in AP by supporting the division of AP.
4. BJP lost in 2004 and 2009 because of the stupidity of ABV and LKA and the gang around them. It is a fact. Just like it is a fact that TDP lost in 2004 because of the arrogance and stupidity of CBN. You can lose for doing good things also. But most of the time you lose elections because you made big mistakes. NM and AS are now making such mistake in AP for BJP. CBN was arrogant to ignore simple facts among others like NGOs are also voters, there is a serious rural hardship during his nine years tenure, and there is a perception that he is not pro-poor. It was said that there are no murders in politics only suicides. 2004 was a suicide for BJP and TDP.

5. In respect of the right to propagate, it does not mean right to convert. Particularly right to convert aggressively. That is what EJs are doing in AP. If such right is there, then there can not be any laws regulating religious conversions. There are many states with such laws. I know about law a bit more than most of the poster here, and I can say that with a bit more authority than others. So please do not give lectures on what is law here.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 02 Apr 2017 06:55

OmkarC
nice talk but I dont see the walk. Some posters couldnt control his caste animosity even against dyed in the wool RSS worker like Venkaih Naidu and yet you preach about casteism.

lets not kid yourself the greivance here is about anything anti-hindu but the growth of hindu castes not to your taste. You blame telugu film industry as caste ridden (which is not true at all as there is not a single major film without contribution from every community) so what do you want Bollywood where khans dominate ? where does the caste come from anyway - is it not a core feature of hinduism?. Even after 70 years of Independence in Hinduism the priesthood is still reserved to one caste, marriages still happen within one's own caste - where is RSS/VHP on these things ? Why this interest about caste only in politics but in religious and social matters where it really needs to be confronted it is left alone by everyone - Hindu or sickular? If it is fixed there the politics will fix itself.I see no intiative in the hard part which will build a real community but silly har har modi sloganeering .. am I supposed to be impressed with that ? Am I not correct in suspecting all this hindu solidarity as a fake political act with no real agenda to build an actual community ? Yogi started about cattle protection now says legal slaughterhouses are fine and now even say he will help illegal ones become legal ? that is a genuine movement ?

I will be happy if BJP wins in Andhra with a leader who cares for all. But I am not going to put up with demonization of andhra people just to make it happen - let it happen the right way through hard work among people - real reform. Anyway What is the big deal about BJP if all it offers is leadership of another caste but with another central guy of another caste controlling it but no real solidarity - no actual social bonding - not even basic principles of governing like we say in division. I will keep my own castes -thank you. After all my castes are hindu too.

Finally stop calling me caste obsessed / western tool or whatever comes to that brain where several demons seem to reside. You speculation of foreign ideology coming to negotiate with me and my caste is so fantasy driven I may recommend some treatment.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 02 Apr 2017 07:03

Yagnasri wrote:@ KiranA

1. Did south bore the brunt of the British colonialism? What does it mean? I am not aware of any extra evil they have done in the south which they have not does in rest of British India? I am not aware of that. If you can educate us on this we would like to learn about it.

2. Coming to Venkayya, I have already posted that I know what he is doing for or not doing for AP and BJP there. Before NM emerged as the PM face of BJP in 2014, Venkayya was part of Delhi group which ruled BJP and did almost everything to divide AP. Entire present day AP people opposed the division, but he supported it. He promised ten years special status. Now talks rubbish. He and his gang, in fact, tried to destroy the party in KA from where they have no hesitation to have RS seats. He said yesterday that they are doing some legislation etc. about the special status for AP. Does it take him three years for that? He knows that this is a major issue in AP and seriously damage the party for decades to come. This is the basic problem with leaders like him who enjoy power with RS seats earned with the hard work of the party workers in other states with little interest to win LS seats from their state. When they become ministers enjoy the power and take decisions that will ignore the people's mandate. Why would anyone from the party respect a leader who does not even try to win a direct election at least once in a while and still have no problem to become an MP from RS time and again? Kungfu fighter at least contested. SS at least won her seat from MP from time to time. SI fought against Pappu and lost.
3. Did I post anything negative about Kamma, Reddy or Kapu here? When we can call SP as a Yadav-Muslim Party or BSP as Jadav party, it is ok but we can not parties in AP by the caste which dominates it? Does it become name calling etc. of that caste? If Yaddi or SM Krishna as Ligayath or Okkalinga leaders it was right? People call Pawar as Marata strong man all the time. But we can not call CBN in that manner? All I am saying is TDP a Kamma power base party, and it is a fact. Just like INC in AP used to be Reddy party and Chiru's PP was aimed at Kapu vote bank. All I am saying is that Venkayya is supporting CBN because both belong to one caste and he is severely damaging the party in AP because of it. If it is not true tell me what great work Venkayya did to make BJP strong in AP. In fact he destroyed BJP in AP by supporting the division of AP.
4. BJP lost in 2004 and 2009 because of the stupidity of ABV and LKA and the gang around them. It is a fact. Just like it is a fact that TDP lost in 2004 because of the arrogance and stupidity of CBN. You can lose for doing good things also. But most of the time you lose elections because you made big mistakes. NM and AS are now making such mistake in AP for BJP. CBN was arrogant to ignore simple facts among others like NGOs are also voters, there is a serious rural hardship during his nine years tenure, and there is a perception that he is not pro-poor. It was said that there are no murders in politics only suicides. 2004 was a suicide for BJP and TDP.

5. In respect of the right to propagate, it does not mean right to convert. Particularly right to convert aggressively. That is what EJs are doing in AP. If such right is there, then there can not be any laws regulating religious conversions. There are many states with such laws. I know about law a bit more than most of the poster here, and I can say that with a bit more authority than others. So please do not give lectures on what is law here.

1)The east india company rules South a lot more than other parts . Please read some basic history.
2) Nice try trying to argue yourself out. You attacked Venkayya on his caste - its clearly out there just few posts away - and now you are trying to spin some tale. You called Purandeswari - the daughter of NTR - a kamma gang lady. You called venkayya "inkayya is Kamma fanatic and supports TDP at the cost of his party and refuses to do anything to grow his party".
3) Dont abuse others too then.
4) I dont agree - there is no real good reason for ABV to lose - he was one of the best PM's of India. People elect like that.
5) Right to propogate is exactly right to convert. In fact "propogate" is very christian word why its in our constitution I dont know. Regarding brandishng your legal credentials the only thing I can say is you are not going to get any legal consultation fee from me :)

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Postby Yagnasri » 02 Apr 2017 07:23

The right to propagate is not right to convert. That is the law in India. It may not suit your ideas. But it is the law.

Why any great respect Purandhareswari need to be given just because she is NTR's child? Why shall I or others care for her due to such family relationship and by the same logic we need to respect Pappu also because he is related to Indira? If she is to be given any respect of her can she be given such respect after she joins a party against which her father fought for his entire political life? If you are not ready to accept TDP as Kamma based party so be it. It that fact remains it is.

There is no reason for ABV's defeat in 2004. How about destroying BJP in UP for one. People do not elect like that. You ignore your political base and you forget that you need to get a mandate from people from time to time, and then you lose. True something there will be seriously expected things happen, and then you lose. 2004 is not such case.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Postby Yagnasri » 02 Apr 2017 07:32

Supreme Court of India

Rev. Stainislaus vs State Of Madhya Pradesh & Ors on 17 January, 1977
Equivalent citations: 1977 AIR 908, 1977 SCR (2) 611
Author: A Ray
Bench: Ray, A.N. (Cj), Beg, M. Hameedullah, Sarkaria, Ranjit Singh, Shingal, P.N., Singh, Jaswant
PETITIONER:
REV. STAINISLAUS

Vs.

RESPONDENT:
STATE OF MADHYA PRADESH & ORS.

DATE OF JUDGMENT17/01/1977

BENCH:
RAY, A.N. (CJ)
BENCH:
RAY, A.N. (CJ)
BEG, M. HAMEEDULLAH
SARKARIA, RANJIT SINGH
SHINGAL, P.N.
SINGH, JASWANT

CITATION:
1977 AIR 908 1977 SCR (2) 611
1977 SCC (1) 677

ACT:
Constitution of India--Article 25(1)--Freedom of reli-
gion--Right to profess--Practice and propogate
religion--Whether forcible and fraudulent conversion in-
cluded--Public order--Meaning of--Seventh Schedule List II
Entry 1--Madhya Pradesh Dharma Swatantraya Adhinivam
1968--Orissa Freedom of Religion Act 1967--Constitutional
validity of.

HEADNOTE:
The constitutional validity of the Madhya Pradesh
Dharma Swatantraya Adhiniyam, 1968, was challenged in the
High Court of Madhya Pradesh and the constitutional validity
of the Orissa Freedom of Religion Act, 1967 was challenged
in the High Court of Orissa. The two Acts prohibit forcible
conversion and make the offence punishable. The Madhya
Pradesh High Court upheld the validity of the Act. The
Orissa High Court held that Art. 25(2) of the Constitution
guarantees propogation of religion and conversion is a part
Christian religion; that the State Legislature has no power
to enact the impugned legislation which in pith and sub-
stance is a law relating to religion; and that entry 97 of
List I would apply.
Upholding the validity of both the Acts,
HELD: (1) Article 25 guarantees to all persons right to
freedom and conscience and the right freely to profess,
practice and propogate religion subject to public order,
morality and health. The word 'propogate' has been used in
the Article as meaning to transmit or spread from person to
person or from place to place. The Article does not grant
right to convert other person to one's own religion but to
transmit or spread one's religion by an exposition of its
tenets. The freedom of religion enshrined in Art. 25 is not
guaranteed in respect of one religion only but covers all
religions alike which can be properly enjoyed by a person
if he exercises his right in a manner commensurate with the
like freedom of persons following other religion. What is
freedom for one is freedom for the other in equal measure
and there can, therefore, be no such thing as a fundamental
right to convert any person to one's own religion. [616
B-F, 617 A-B]
(2) The Madhya Pradesh Act prohibits conversion from one
religion to another by use of force, allurement or fraudu-
lent means and matters incidental thereto. Similarly, the
Orissa Act prohibits conversion by the use of force or by
inducement or by any fraudulent means. Both the statutes,
therefore, clearly provide for the maintenance of public
order because if forcible conversion had not been prohibited
that would have created public disorder in the States.
The expression "public order" has a wide connotation.
[617 C-E]
Ratilal Panachand Gandhi v. The State of Bombay & Ors.
[1954] S.C.R. 2055; Ramesh Thappar v. The State of Madras
[1950] S.C.R. 594; Ramjilal Modi v. State of U.P. [1957]
S.C.R. 860 and Arun Ghosh v. State of West Bengal [1966] 1
S.C.R. 709, followed.
(3) If an attempt is made to raise communal passions,
e.g. on the ground that someone has been forcibly converted
to another religion it would in all probability give rise
to an apprehension of a breach of the public order affecting
the community at large The impugned Acts therefore fall
within the purview of Entry 1 of List II of the Seventh
Schedule as they are meant to avoid
5--112SCI/77
disturbance to the public order by prohibiting conversion
from one religion to another in a manner reprehensible to
the conscience of the community. The two Acts do not
provide for the regulation of religion and do not fall under
Entry 97 of List I. [618 A-C]

JUDGMENT:
CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION: Civil Appeal Nos. 1489. & 1511 of 1974.

(Appeals by certificate./Special Leave from the Judg- ment and Order dated 23-4-1974 of the Madhya Pradesh High Court in Misc. Petition No. 136/73).

Criminal Appeal No. 255 of 1974.

(From the Judgment and Order dated 23-4-1974 of the Madhya Pradesh High Court in Criminal Revision No. 159/71) and Civil Appeal NOs. 344-346 of 1976.

(Appeals by Special Leave from the Judgment and. Order dated 24-10-1972 of the Orissa High Court in C.J.C. 185, 186 and 217 of 1969).

Frank Anthony, in CA 1489, CrI. A. 255/74 and CA 346/76 for the appellant in CAs 1489 and 1511/74 and Crl. A.. No. 255/74 and RR. 1 and 2 in CAs 346/76.

Soli J. Sorabiee in CA 1511, Crl. A. 255/74 1. B. Dadac- hanji, K. J. John O.C. Mathur and Ravinder Narain for the appellant in CAs 1489 and 1511/74 and Crl. A. No. 255/74 and RR. 1 and 2 in CAs 346/76.

Gobind Das (In CAs 344-346/76) B. Parthasarthi, for the appellants in CAs 344-346/76.

Soli J. Sorabjee, B.P. Maheshwari and Suresh Sethi, for R. 3 in CA 346/76.

Brijbans Kishore, B.R. Sabharwal, for RR. in CA 345/76. Gobind Das,Raj Kumar Mehta,for the Intervener (State of Orissa) in C.A. 1489/74.

The Judgment of the Court was delivered by RAY, C.J. These appeals were heard together because they raise common questions of law relating to the interpre- tation of the Constitution.

Civil Appeals No. 1489 and 1511 of 1974 and Criminal Appeal No. 255 of 1974 are directed against a judgment of the Madhya Pradesh High Court dated 23 April, 1974. We shall refer to these as the Madhya Pradesh cases. Civil Appeals No. 344-346 of 1976 relate to a judgment. of the orissa High Court dated 24 October, 1972. We shall refer to these appeals as the Orissa cases.

The controversy in the Madhya Pradesh cases relates to the Madhya Pradesh Dharma Swatantraya Adhiniyam, 1968, hereinafter referred to as the Madhya Pradesh Act. The controversy in the Orissa cases arises out of the Orissa Freedom of Religion Act, 1967 hereinafter referred to as the Orissa Act.

The provisions of the 'two Acts in so far as they relate to. prohibition of forcible conversion and punishment there- for, are similar and the questions which have been raised before us are common to both of them. It will, therefore, be enough, for the purpose of appreciating the controversy, to make a somewhat detailed mention of the facts of the Madhya Pradesh case.

The Sub-Divisional Magistrate of Baloda-Bazar sanctioned the prosecution of Rev. Stainislaus for the commission of offences under sections 3, 4 and 5(2) of the Madhya Pradesh Act. When the case came up before Magistrate, First- Class, Baloda-Bazar, the appellant Rev. Stainislaus raised a preliminary objection that the State Legislature did not have the necessary legislative competence and the Madhya Pradesh Act was ultra vires the Constitution as it did not fall within the purview of Entry I of List II and Entry I of List III of the Seventh Schedule. The appellant's conten- tion was that it was covered by Entry 97 of List I so that Parliament alone had the power to make the law and not the State Legislature. An objection was also raised that the provisions of sections 3, 4 and 5(2) of the Act contra- vened Article 25 of the Constitution and were void. The Magistrate took the view that there was no force in the. objection and did not refer the case to the High Court under section 432 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898. The appellant applied to the Additional Sessions Judge for a revision of the Magistrate's order refusing to make a reference to the High Court. The Additional Sessions Judge also took the view that no question of constitutional impor- tance arose in the case and he did not think it necessary to make a reference to the High Court.

The appellant thereupon applied to the High Court for revision under section 439 of the Code of Criminal Procedure and he also filed a petition under Articles 226 and 227 of the Constitution.

The High Court heard both the revision and the writ petition together. The appellant raised the following three questions in the High Court :--

(i) that sections 3, 4, 5(2) and 6 of the M.P. Dharma Swatantraya Adhiniyam, 1968 are viola- tive of the petitioner's fundamental rights guaranteed by Article 25 ( 1 ) of the Consti- tution of India;
(ii) that in exercise of powers conferred by of List III of the Seventh Schedule the Madhya Pradesh Legislature in the name of public order could not have enacted the said legislation. But the matter would fail within the scope of Entry No. 97 of List I of the Seventh Schedule, which confers residuary powers on Parliament to legislate in respect of any matters not covered by List I, List I1 or List III. Therefore, it is contended that Parliament alone had the power to legislate on this subject and the legisla- tion enacted by the State Legislature is ultra vires the powers of the State legislature;
(iii) that section 5(1) and section 5(2) of the M.P. Dharma Swatantraya Adhiniyam, 1968 amount to testimonial compulsion and, therefore, the said provisions are violative of Article 20(3) of the Constitution of India.
The High Court examined the controversy with reference to the relevant provisions of the Madhya Pradesh Act and the Madhya Pradesh Dharma Swatantraya Rules, 1969 and held as follows :--

"What is penalised is conversion by force, fraud or by allurement. The other element is that. every person has a right to profess his own religion and to act according to it. Any interference with that right of the other person by resorting to conversion by force, fraud or allurement cannot, in our opinion, be said to contravene Article 25(1) of the Con- stitution of India, as the Article g uarantees religious freedom subject to public health. As such, we do not find that the provisions of sections 3, 4 and 5 of the M.P. Dharma Swatantraya Adhiniyam, 1968 are violative of Article 25(1) of the Constitution of India. On the other hand, it guarantees that religious freedom to one and all includ- ing those who might be amenable to conversion by force, fraud or allurement. As such, the Act, in our opinion, guarantees equality of religious freedom to all, much less can it be said to encroach upon the religious freedom of any particular individual."
The High Court therefore held that there was no justi-
fication for the argument that sections 3, 4 and 5 of the Madhya Pradesh Act were violative of Article 25(1) of the Constitution. The High Court in fact went on to hold that those sections "establish the equality of religious freedom for all citizens by prohibiting conversion by objec- tionable activities such, as conversion by force, fraud and by allurement".

As regards the question of legislative competence, the High Court took note of some judgments of this Court and held that as "the phrase 'public order' conveys a wider connotation as laid down by their Lordships! of the Supreme Court in the different cases. We are of the opinion that the subject matter of the Madhya Pradesh Dharma Swatantraya Adhiniyam, 1968 fails within the scope of Entry No. I of List II of the Seventh Schedule relating to the State List regarding public order".

On the remaining point relating to testimonial compul- sion with reference to Article 20(3)of the Constitution, the High Court held that section 5 of the Madhya Pradesh Act read with Form A, prescribed by the Rules, merely made provision for the giving of intimation to the District Magistrate about conversion and did not require its maker to make a confession of any offence as to whether the conver- sion had been made on account of fraud, force or allurement, 'which had been penalised by the Act. The High Court thus held that mere giving of such information was not violative of Article 30(1) of 'the Constitution. But the question of testimonial compulsion within the meaning of Article 20(3) of the Constitution has not been raised for our considera- tion.

The Orissa cases arose out of petitions under Article 226 of the Constitution challenging the vires of the Orissa Act. The High ,Court stated its conclusions in those cases as follows:--

(1) Article 25(1) guarantees propagation of religion and conversion is a part of the Christian religion.
(2) Prohibition of conversion by 'force' or by 'fraud' as defined by the Act would be covered by the limitation subject to which the right is guaranteed under Article 25 (1). (3) The definition of the term 'inducement' is vague and many proselytizing activities may be covered by the definition and the restriction in Article 25 (1) cannot be said to cover the wide definition.' (4) The State LegisLature has no power to enact the impugned legislation which in pith and substance is a law relating to religion. Entry No. 1 of either List II or List III does not authorise the impugned legislation. (5) Entry 97 of List I applies.
The High Court has therefore declared the Orissa Act to be ultra vires the Constitution and directed the issue of mandamus to the State Government not to give effect to it. The criminal cases which were pending have been quashed. The common questions which, have been raised for our consideration are (1) whether the two Acts were violative of the fundamental right guaranteed under Article 25(1) of the Constitution, and (2) whether the State Legislatures were competent to enact them ?

Article 25(1) of the Constitution reads as follows:
"25(1) Subject to public order,' morality and health and to the other provisions of this Part, all persons are equally entitled to freedom of conscience and the right freely to profess, practise and propagate religion."
Counsel for the appellant has argued that the right to 'propagate' one's religion means the right to convert a person to one's own religion. On that basis, counsel has argued further that the right to convert a person to one's own religion is a fundamental right guaranteed by Article 25 (1) of the Constitu- tion.
The expression 'propagate' has a number of meanings, including "to multiply specimens of (a plant, animal, disease etc.) by any process of natural reproduction from the parent stock", but that cannot, for obvious reasons, be the meaning for purposes of Arti- cle 25 (1) of the Constitution. The Article guarantees a right to freedom of religion, and the expression 'propagate' cannot there- fore be said to have been used in a biologi- cal sense.
The expression 'propagate' has been de- fined in the Shorter Oxford Dictionary to mean "to spread from person to person, or from place to place, to disseminate, diffuse (a statement, belief, practice, etc.)" According to the Century Dictionary (which is an Encylopaedic Lexicon of the English Language) Vol. VI, 'propagate' means as follows :--
"To transmit or spread from person to person or from place to place; carry forward or onward; diffuse; extend; as propagate a report; to propagate the Christian religion".
We have no doubt that it is in this sense. that the word 'propagate' has been used in Article 25 (1), for what the Article grants is not the right to convert another person to one's own religion, but to transmit or spread one's religion by an exposition of its tenets. It has to be remembered that Article 25 (1) guarantees "freedom of conscience" to every citizen, and not merely to the follow- ers of one particular religion, and that, in turn, postu- lates that there is no fundamental right to convert another person to one's own religion because if a person purposely undertakes the conversion of another person to his religion, as distinguished from his effort to transmit or spread the tenets of his religion, that would impinge on the "freedom of conscience" guaranteed to all the citizens of the coun- try alike.

The meaning of guarantee under Article 25 of the Con- stitution came up for consideration in this Court in Ratilal Panachand Gandhi v. The State of Bombay & Ors. (1) and it was held as follows :--

"Thus, subject to the restrictions which this Article imposes, every person has a fundamental right under our Constitution not merely to entertain such, religious belief as may be approved of by his judgment or con- science but to exhibit his belief and ideas in such overt acts as are enjoined or sanctioned by his religion and further to propagate his religious views for the edification of others."
(1) [1954]S.C.R. 1055.

This Court has given the correct meaning of the Article, and we find no justification for the view that it grants. a fundamental right to convert persons to one's own reli- gion. It has to be appreciated that the freedom of religion enshrined in the Article is not guaranteed in respect of one religion only, but covers all religions alike, and it can be properly enjoyed by a person if he exercises his right in a manner commensurate with the like freedom of persons follow- ing the other religions. What is freedom for one, is free- dom for the other, in equal measure, and there can there- fore be no such thing as a fundamental right to convert any person to one's own religion.

It was next been argued by counsel that the Legislatures of Madhya Pradesh, and Orissa States did not have legisla- tive competence to pass the Madhya Pradesh Act and the Orissa Act respectively, because their laws regulate 'rel- igion' and fall under the Residuary Entry 97 in List 1 of the Seventh Schedule to the Constitution. It is not in controversy that the Madhya Pradesh Act provides for the prohibition of conversion from one religion to. another by use of force or allurement, or by fraudulent means, and matters incidental thereto. The expressions "allurement" and 'fraud' have been defined by the. Act. Section 3 of the Act prohibits conversion by use of force or by allurement or by fraudulent means and section 4 pena- lises such forcible conversion. Similarly, section 3 of the Orissa Act prohibits forcible conversion by the use of force or by inducement or by any. fraudulent means, and section 4 penalises such forcible conversion. The Acts therefore dearly provide for the maintenance of public order for, if forcible conversion had not been prohibited, that would have created public disorder in the States. The expression "Public order" is of wide conno- tation. It must have the connotation which it is meant to provide as the very first Entry in List II. It has been held by this Court in Ramesh Thapper v. The State of Madras(1) that "public order" is an expression of wide connotation and signifies state of tranquility which pre- vails among the members of a political society as a result of internal regulations enforced by the Government which they have established".

Reference may also be made to the decision in Ramjilal Modi v. State of U.P. (2) where this Court has held that the right of freedom religion guaranteed by Articles 25 and 26 of the Constitution is expressly made subject to public order, morality and health, and that "it cannot be predicat- ed that freedom of religion can have no bearing whatever on the maintenance of public order or that a law creating an offence relating to religion cannot under any circumstances be said to have been enacted in the interests of public order". It has been held that these two Articles in terms contemplate that restrictions may be imposed on the rights guaranteed by them in the interests of public order. Refer- ence may as well be made to the decision in Arun Ghosh v. State of WeSt Bengal(a) where it has been held that if a thing disturbs the current of the life of the community, (1) (1950) S.C.R. 594.

(2) (1957) S.C.R. 860 (3) (1966) 1 S.C.R. 709 and does not merely affect an individual, it would amount to disturbance of the public order. Thus if an attempt is made to raise communal passions, e.g. on the ground that some one has been "forcibly" converted to anoth- er religion, it would, in all probability, give rise to an apprehension of a breach of the public order, affecting the community at large. The impugned Acts therefore fall within: the purview of Entry I of List II of the Seventh Schedule as they are meant to avoid disturbances to the public order by prohibiting conversion from one religion to another in a manner reprehensible to the conscience of the community. The two Acts do not provide for the regulation of religion and! we do not find any justification for the argument that they fall under Entry 97 of List I of the Seventh Schedule.

In the result Civil Appeals No. 1489 and 1511 of 1974 and Criminal Appeal No. 255 of 1974 fall and are dismissed while Civil Appeals No. 344-346 of 1976 are allowed and the impugned judgment of the Orissa High Court dated 24 October, 1972 is set aside. The parties shall pay and bear their own costs, in Madhya Pradesh appeals. The State shall pay the respondent costs in the Orissa appeal according to previous direction.

P.H.P.

C.As. Nos. 1489 & 1511 of 1974 and Cr. A. No. 255 of 1974 dismissed.

C.As. Nos. 344--346 of 1976 allowed.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 02 Apr 2017 08:42

Yagnasri wrote:The right to propagate is not right to convert. That is the law in India. It may not suit your ideas. But it is the law.

Why any great respect Purandhareswari need to be given just because she is NTR's child? Why shall I or others care for her due to such family relationship and by the same logic we need to respect Pappu also because he is related to Indira? If she is to be given any respect of her can she be given such respect after she joins a party against which her father fought for his entire political life? If you are not ready to accept TDP as Kamma based party so be it. It that fact remains it is.

There is no reason for ABV's defeat in 2004. How about destroying BJP in UP for one. People do not elect like that. You ignore your political base and you forget that you need to get a mandate from people from time to time, and then you lose. True something there will be seriously expected things happen, and then you lose. 2004 is not such case.

Please dont flood the forums try to show off your non-existing knowledge. MP anti conversion law escape wrath of constitution by adding "forced" to conversion. There is no law which prohibits conversions. Even these anti "forced" conversion laws BJP govts bring are jokes like benami law without a single succesful prosecution.

Criticising is the same as abusing her by caste name? You think you are so cunning - arent you ?

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Postby vijayk » 02 Apr 2017 09:17

Boss! these laws may start as jokes for you but will evolve.

OmkarC
BRFite

Postby OmkarC » 02 Apr 2017 10:45

Ramana Saar - can we just ban this KiranA feller and get it over with ?

Every BRFite who doesnt share his frog-in-the-well pov is either :
a) Delusional and making up facts
b) Filled w/ "jealousy" about his caste

We cant waste our time to bring him up to speed on issues of importance to Nationalists. It will take him another janma to even understand our mindset for sure.

ramana
Forum Moderator

Postby ramana » 02 Apr 2017 11:32

The state got divided with Telugu people mouths agape. Finally coming to talk about it.
Kiran has his point of view. We need to be in listenew mode.
Lest see if we can identify what ails us it will be good.

Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Postby Karthik S » 02 Apr 2017 12:05

ramana wrote:The state got divided with Telugu people mouths agape. Finally coming to talk about it.

Ramana garu, not seeking to question you or trying to influence, just presenting my PoV. But the said person lost all his credibility when he blabbered about YSR taking care of hindu temples, along with his pro EJ nonsense. I grew up in AP in that time, people will tell you how the architecture of Hyd changed during that time with all new churches coming up in every corner of the city. It's difficult to be non-judgmental when a guy openly justifies and sympathizes with EJ. We have a crypto in our midst. And what is he mouthing off about caste problem leading to conversions? let him ask a reddy xtian to marry a dalit xtian, he'll know how much caste free his society is. In BRF, this guy is openly siding with BIF. His PoV neither adds to our wisdom nor has any validity.

Lilo
BRF Oldie

Postby Lilo » 02 Apr 2017 12:11

KiranA wrote:...Second South India especially Madras province has born the brunt of British Colonoliasm and christianity was their religion. So there is higher influece but majority still admirably held on to Hindu religion. Thats history.

Third - Hinduism has a well known caste problem. Kamma, Reddy, kaapu dont enjoy particularly high position in religious caste hierarchy - like kurmis, jats, patels, gounders, lingayats - they were placed in sudra category. They were simply born in it and did not create it, caste inequalities lead to conversions as well. Thats sociology.

So let me delve into my families & friends chronicles to outline a bit of passed down & as well as common history.
Some castes in the deltas were immensely benefited from the canal irrigation system started by the British.The boom continued into the Nagarjuna sagar construction which got finished by mid 60s . Many of the contractor families (which are currently the legendary moneybags) cut their teeth in contracting or subcontracting labour & material for Nagarjunasagar dam.

Benefiting from british arranged irrigation, farming castes such as mine included from hearths surrounding tenali or machilipatnam grabbed the opportunity to grow cashcrops like cotton & tobacco and did business in burma teak afforded by the British captive colonial trade. They also were the intermediaries for procurement for companies like British American Tobacco - BAT & minted money in the process.Further the relatively liberal ryotwari revenue system encouraged investments in agriculture & hence high productivity. Obviously such benefits from britis entailed faustian bargains with folks like arthur Cottons and his briturd missionaries intent on conversion as opposed to lets say canalized Punjab & Bengal/Bombay which also had british domination but there people unlike madras presidency didnt bendover under conversion pressure in droves.So in guntur one will find the Lutheran Church AELC, the American baptist churches, the roman catholic diocese etc established pre independece and some times far before such churches came up in Chennai further south.I guess a few reasons for this situation in madras presidency compared to others but wont go into them in this post to keep it from getting too long.

Coming back these nouveau rich caste leaders found themselves chafing under numerical strength of brahmins in other british created avenues like govt services & professional academia (ex:as teachers , medical professions etc).Seeing that brahmins are also numerous as leaders in INC they bandwagoned into the anti-brahmanical & anti-northie dravidan movement in madras presidency as whole & under this garb of anti-brahmanism led the common people of these states down the garden path of anti-hinduism & its allied ideologies - like atheism(castes claiming themselves to be the succesors of the "enlightend" traditions of Buddhists of amaravathi?), marxism(guess which castes dominate the predominantly andhra origin leadership of Naxals in dandakaranya from malkajgiri to jharkhand?) & finally EJ ism(which pastors (from landowning castes) are converting & propagating the light of jesus in the Guntur-Vijayawada region nowadays?)

Landowning castes kept dominatimg the underclasses(SC/STs ,BCs) via agrilabour while controlling the instruments of mass media (like cinema, theatre & media).They othered the brahmins first as the enemies of the rest and hanged all the social evils around their necks.Now after 65 years of such baiting many brahmins are uncaring atheists least interested in upkeep of Hinduism or worse lost to gaandu panths like marxism or even few evangelists like Brother AnilKumar. Ive met in IIT telugu brahmins from hyderabad who had lost their sisters to love jihad in the end because of such loss in their cultural moorings. Now Kiran may claim that some mukhota in Agrigold scam is a brahmin so there is still brahmin domination all pervading in AP(as if his legends like Chandrababu are not dipping their beaks in that scam).But the politically disenfranchised status of brahmins in AP is plain for every one to see just as in TN.
While oblivious to the ground sinking under our feet & history of how landed castes cut down own roots/branches of the tree called Hinduism(like kalidasa before he was kalidasa) in making brahmins as the perennial scapegoats to justify their continuing sins on the underclasses and not addressing the real problems.
Using antibrahmanical garb these castes avoided any measure of land reforms & land redistribution to the landless like it happened in WB & Kerala.In effect escaped accountability while wantonly indulging in caste violence on the lower castes in the country side.
Overt caste violence was increasingly a regular feature and big incidents began to be noticed in media since mandalised decades of 90s as in Karamachedu,Tsunduru or Laxmipeta just 3 years back. All massacres perpetrated by landed castes aimed at controlling & deterring dalits & mbcs from asserting a few basic rights - like their voting rights. Same with massed post election murders in villages to target the upstarts who dared to challenge them in the just concluded elections.You will notice this especially after Panchayat elections.Guess all legendary leaders of AP have to be absolved of this history of casteist post election killings if we go by your arguments Kiran garu.
Casteism as it stands now is all pervading, colleges in guntur-vijayawada are riddled with C nonC gangs & fan associations claiming that their respective herrow's dick is longer than the rival herrows and fighting like dogs on the street over such disagreements on the length.Combine it with caste policing on own caste girls in college so much so that if a girl talks to a rival caste guy the caste gaandu student leader calls up the girl's parents to the principal room and gives them a dressing down in front of the weeping girl on the requirement to maintain their exceptional caste's purity.
Let me also remind you of this honor killing which happened in guntur couple of years back.
Knowing this situation on the ground one has to still tolerate lectures on the caste riddled nature of Hinduism etc(as opposed to one's own "progressive" & "exceptional" caste?) and questions on Hindutva's capacity to rise over caste as claimed in your below quoted post.

KiranA wrote:lets not kid yourself the greivance here is about anything anti-hindu but the growth of hindu castes not to your taste. You blame telugu film industry as caste ridden (which is not true at all as there is not a single major film without contribution from every community) so what do you want Bollywood where khans dominate ? where does the caste come from anyway - is it not a core feature of hinduism?. Even after 70 years of Independence in Hinduism the priesthood is still reserved to one caste, marriages still happen within one's own caste - where is RSS/VHP on these things ? Why this interest about caste only in politics but in religious and social matters where it really needs to be confronted it is left alone by everyone - Hindu or sickular? If it is fixed there the politics will fix itself.I see no intiative in the hard part which will build a real community but silly har har modi sloganeering .. am I supposed to be impressed with that ? Am I not correct in suspecting all this hindu solidarity as a fake political act with no real agenda to build an actual community ? Yogi started about cattle protection now says legal slaughterhouses are fine and now even say he will help illegal ones become legal ? that is a genuine movement ?

I will be happy if BJP wins in Andhra with a leader who cares for all. But I am not going to put up with demonization of andhra people just to make it happen - let it happen the right way through hard work among people - real reform. Anyway What is the big deal about BJP if all it offers is leadership of another caste but with another central guy of another caste controlling it but no real solidarity - no actual social bonding {just because some casteist bigots representing landowning castes squandered their previous chances in power to bring upon such real social bonding in AP doesnt mean that succesors in BJP(maybe coming from these same castes - but least concerned about such own caste feelings will also fail to do it in future. BJP for example has a different & consistent ideology and not just some dravidan or antibrahmanical ideology which was artificially adopted to please the briturds or just for expediency to defer the pressure for landreforms from underclasses on the landowning classes. Who knows the first telugu CM from BJP could actually be a tamil origin yogi from nellore who renounced his caste just like any other sannyasi (ex: CM Yogi) while doing pioneering work in bringing about a island of integrated Hindu society amidst a barren andhra wasteland fractured by caste loyalities as fostered by the political interests hitherto} - not even basic principles of governing like we say in division. I will keep my own castes -thank you. After all my castes are hindu too.

By all means keep your castes Kiran garu,but then dont attribute your caste faults to Hinduism by claiming it to be inherently casteist. At least hinduism is transforming into a caste decentric and all encompassing Hindutva to neutralize the poison of casteism within and resist & revive itself against the ravenous & rampaging abrahamic faiths.What are the casteists ruling the roost in AP doing ?

GShankar
BRFite

Postby GShankar » 02 Apr 2017 16:27

At least hinduism is transforming into a caste decentric and all encompassing Hindutva to neutralize the poison of casteism

I don't think so. Unity in diversity works well only within Hinduism or within dharmics.

As long as Hinduism lives jathis will be there imo. All this hasty talk about destroying caste is a poor response to abrahamics who use caste (their own creation) to taunt us. But the dynamic jathi concept is owr own social ladder of excellence. The operating word being dynamic.

Even yogi adhithyanath said something to the effect like - caste is good but casteism is bad.

Lilo
BRF Oldie

Postby Lilo » 02 Apr 2017 17:42

GShankar wrote:
At least hinduism is transforming into a caste decentric and all encompassing Hindutva to neutralize the poison of casteism

I don't think so. Unity in diversity works well only within Hinduism or within dharmics.

As long as Hinduism lives jathis will be there imo. All this hasty talk about destroying caste is a poor response to abrahamics who use caste (their own creation) to taunt us. But the dynamic jathi concept is owr own social ladder of excellence. The operating word being dynamic.

Even yogi adhithyanath said something to the effect like - caste is good but casteism is bad.

Nothing to disagree here GS ji,except to say that i never talked about any "destroying of caste" in my post.I mean exactly as ive written , "caste decentric & all encompassing".

When RSS installed the statue of Pasi King Suhaldev(who historically ruled Shravasthi) in Lucknow it was only acknowledging this fact that the Pasis in UP were once victorious kings on the vanguard of dharma & reached the current SC status due to some historical political events(like say defeat by an invader & driven into forests or hills - there are rajput castes too in Rajasthan with similar histories who are currently SC or ST) which could have been lost in the reams of history.

See the succession in that area as seen over a couple of millenia history in current jati terms.
Kshatriyas--->Brahmins--->Dalits -->Muslims -->British--->post independence Brahmins--->Kshatriyas+other castes--->..... post Mandal OBCs(yadavs) --->Jatavs(Dalits) --->Yadavs+Muslims --->now other OBCs+FCs+Hindutva elements in all other castes

So caste fortunes are infact dynamic & groups tended to gain or loose status based on their political fortunes.My point however is that caste distinctions should not be important enough to displace demands of defending Dharma.Especially now when external pressure of abrahamics can be resisted only by making an equal confederation of Hindu jatis - without resorting to autophagy on the lowest castes (like how a caged animal being poked & tortured chews its paws) - Hindu society was doing this in the past 1000 years of muslim & british occupation in various geographical areas of India.
No need to stress the competitive cooperation meme now amongst castes as its a time requiring the principles of Aapaddharma to operate.The need was there since last 1000 years only since 2014 we have the general realization & political wherewithal to bring about this transformation.

GShankar
BRFite

Postby GShankar » 02 Apr 2017 20:06

My point however is that caste distinctions should not be important enough to displace demands of defending Dharma.Especially now when external pressure of abrahamics can be resisted only by making an equal confederation of Hindu jatis - without resorting to autophagy on the lowest castes (like how a caged animal being poked & tortured chews its paws) - Hindu society was doing this in the past 1000 years of muslim & british occupation in various geographical areas of India.

bolded item 1 - Agreed and imo situations where such distinctions were un-dharmically made should be called out and the practice should be abolished.

bolded item 2 - This is where I mean we don't have to hastily create an equality facade.

IMO we need to first shatter the myth that many (sometime village(s) of dalits or 1000s in one go) are voluntarily converting. The last regime propagated that myth and very soon that will be exposed i think. More control on foreign funding will almost stop this nonsense of superior religion, superior god propaganda. And the moment we put a few evangelists from paareen for "forced" conversions (which is illegal in india), other paareen'rs will stop this voluntarily.

As of now we have reservations for the so called dalits. Some have learnt to take advantage of the situation and others are satisfied with remaining a vote bank. Now this one should be re-formed or re-organized so that the new systems benefits India rather than one political party in the big picture.

In social life, this is a different matter altogether. Hindu organizations should work towards restoring respect to all varna/jathi within hindu/dharmic systems.

Anyways, I am all in favour of your "competitive cooperation" concept. That would be great. On a lighter note, in a past tamil movie called (24th pulikesi) they mooted a concept of sporting stadiums dedicated to caste (communal) clashes.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 02 Apr 2017 21:34

ramana wrote:The state got divided with Telugu people mouths agape. Finally coming to talk about it.

Thanks , Ramana. If one cannot even engage in a civilized debate whats point of web based forums.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 02 Apr 2017 22:18

Lilo wrote:So let me delve into my families & friends chronicles to outline a bit of passed down & as well as common history.
Some castes in the deltas were immensely benefited from the canal irrigation system started by the British.The boom continued into the Nagarjuna sagar construction which got finished by mid 60s . Many of the contractor families (which are currently the legendary moneybags) cut their teeth in contracting or subcontracting labour & material for Nagarjunasagar dam.

Benefiting from british arranged irrigation, farming castes such as mine included from hearths surrounding tenali or machilipatnam grabbed the opportunity to grow cashcrops like cotton & tobacco and did business in burma teak afforded by the British captive colonial trade. They also were the intermediaries for procurement for companies like British American Tobacco - BAT & minted money in the process.Further the relatively liberal ryotwari revenue system encouraged investments in agriculture & hence high productivity. Obviously such benefits from britis entailed faustian bargains with folks like arthur Cottons and his briturd missionaries intent on conversion as opposed to lets say canalized Punjab & Bengal/Bombay which also had british domination but there people unlike madras presidency didnt bendover under conversion pressure in droves.So in guntur one will find the Lutheran Church AELC, the American baptist churches, the roman catholic diocese etc established pre independece and some times far before such churches came up in Chennai further south.I guess a few reasons for this situation in madras presidency compared to others but wont go into them in this post to keep it from getting too long.

Coming back these nouveau rich caste leaders found themselves chafing under numerical strength of brahmins in other british created avenues like govt services & professional academia (ex:as teachers , medical professions etc).Seeing that brahmins are also numerous as leaders in INC they bandwagoned into the anti-brahmanical & anti-northie dravidan movement in madras presidency as whole & under this garb of anti-brahmanism led the common people of these states down the garden path of anti-hinduism & its allied ideologies - like atheism(castes claiming themselves to be the succesors of the "enlightend" traditions of Buddhists of amaravathi?), marxism(guess which castes dominate the predominantly andhra origin leadership of Naxals in dandakaranya from malkajgiri to jharkhand?) & finally EJ ism(which pastors (from landowning castes) are converting & propagating the light of jesus in the Guntur-Vijayawada region nowadays?)

Landowning castes kept dominatimg the underclasses(SC/STs ,BCs) via agrilabour while controlling the instruments of mass media (like cinema, theatre & media).They othered the brahmins first as the enemies of the rest and hanged all the social evils around their necks.Now after 65 years of such baiting many brahmins are uncaring atheists least interested in upkeep of Hinduism or worse lost to gaandu panths like marxism or even few evangelists like Brother AnilKumar. Ive met in IIT telugu brahmins from hyderabad who had lost their sisters to love jihad in the end because of such loss in their cultural moorings. Now Kiran may claim that some mukhota in Agrigold scam is a brahmin so there is still brahmin domination all pervading in AP(as if his legends like Chandrababu are not dipping their beaks in that scam).But the politically disenfranchised status of brahmins in AP is plain for every one to see just as in TN.
While oblivious to the ground sinking under our feet & history of how landed castes cut down own roots/branches of the tree called Hinduism(like kalidasa before he was kalidasa) in making brahmins as the perennial scapegoats to justify their continuing sins on the underclasses and not addressing the real problems.
Using antibrahmanical garb these castes avoided any measure of land reforms & land redistribution to the landless like it happened in WB & Kerala.In effect escaped accountability while wantonly indulging in caste violence on the lower castes in the country side.
Overt caste violence was increasingly a regular feature and big incidents began to be noticed in media since mandalised decades of 90s as in Karamachedu,Tsunduru or Laxmipeta just 3 years back. All massacres perpetrated by landed castes aimed at controlling & deterring dalits & mbcs from asserting a few basic rights - like their voting rights. Same with massed post election murders in villages to target the upstarts who dared to challenge them in the just concluded elections.You will notice this especially after Panchayat elections.Guess all legendary leaders of AP have to be absolved of this history of casteist post election killings if we go by your arguments Kiran garu.
Casteism as it stands now is all pervading, colleges in guntur-vijayawada are riddled with C nonC gangs & fan associations claiming that their respective herrow's dick is longer than the rival herrows and fighting like dogs on the street over such disagreements on the length.Combine it with caste policing on own caste girls in college so much so that if a girl talks to a rival caste guy the caste gaandu student leader calls up the girl's parents to the principal room and gives them a dressing down in front of the weeping girl on the requirement to maintain their exceptional caste's purity.

By all means keep your castes Kiran garu,but then dont attribute your caste faults to Hinduism by claiming it to be inherently casteist. At least hinduism is transforming into a caste decentric and all encompassing Hindutva to neutralize the poison of casteism within and resist & revive itself against the ravenous & rampaging abrahamic faiths.What are the casteists ruling the roost in AP doing ?

Very weird. Normally when real hindutvadis like golwalkar, savarkar talk about Hinduism they tend to avoid discussion caste issue. They admit it is bad but try to wriggle out by giving some honorable explanation which goes something like this - Caste originally meant ones job but eventually it got fossiled and became the degeneracy like this. They focus more on the threats from muslims, christians etc.

But YOU focus exclusively on caste. In fact you revel on it and caste is the only tool you prefer to analyze Hindu groups. When there are so many dimensions , for eg., to a great man like CBN you prefer to focus only on his caste and abuse it - nothing else really matters or counts to you- his individuality or his work for example. When GShankar understood it and (he clearly likes his caste identity) anxiously asked you clarify that you are not opposed to caste per se. You immediately obliged him you are all for caste identity but want some mumbo jumbo called " "caste decentric & all encompassing"". Apparently you need caste and simultaneously you need to be caste decentric. Do you even know what you stand for ? I cant help wondering whether I am wasting my time with a mad man here. I will give one more try to cure your demons for you.

More than focussing on facts you first need to fix your caste fetishizations and demonizations. You clearly seems to fetishize and obsess about Brahmins. For eg. they are "attacked", the are made hapless, their girls are married off to muslims. None of which are true in any meaningful way. Brahmins were and continue to be one of elite castes in Andhra. I dont recollect a single instance of anyone physically attacking a brahmin or seizing their property or interfering with their business because they happen to brahmins.They are just like any other caste - they want wealth, they want iphones, their wives are just as annoying :) . They, like other castes, mostly marry within themsevles. Yes a few marry outside just like in other caste. Your fetishization may make a brahmin girl marrying outside as much bigger deal than some other caste girls doing the same but nobody else will indugle you with such nonsese.

Yes there is some questioning of the privileged role given to them in Hindu religion. But that is not an "attack" if that did not happen you wouldnt even have a hindu religion now.

Your narrative about british rule is just part of the picture and your fetishization and consequent demonization of other castes mean even if you fatcs right you fail to intrepret them even with rudimentary common sense. The company and later the empire may have dealt with brhamins as employees but they were all dealing with numerous Telugu kings and zamindars as equals who belonged velama, kamma , kapu, and drafting treaties with them. You need to read the british gazetter about how they dealt with the Vasireddy kingdom - they had healthy respect. But once the empire established and all the right of local hindu kings were abolised civil servant jobs became important. There is nothing vile or cunning about it. vasireddy patronized brahmins, and brahmins had cordial relationships.

Even in TN there was no real attacks against brahmins apart from bureacracy. The richest businessmen in chennai continue to be brahmins - TVS motors, Sundarem Fasteners, so many surgeons, media powerhouses like Kasturi family. Large part of food entertainment industry in chennai is exclusively arranged to cater to brahmins - for eg. so many high profile pure veg restaurants in a city where 90% enjoy non-veg people.

In fact nobody really intervened with 100% reservations to brahmins in priesthood for example which I beleive is shameful.

OmkarC
BRFite

Postby OmkarC » 02 Apr 2017 22:29

Ramana garu, respect your wisdom and fairness usually, but here we have a candidate who repeatedly uses the meme that EJ threat is non-existent and tries to cry wolf when questioned. Was wondering what your thinking is on this matter (EJ threat to Andhra & TN) as some of us think they are a highly potent and credible threat to Hindu dharma & National security.

Lilo
BRF Oldie

Postby Lilo » 03 Apr 2017 00:33

kiranA wrote:Very weird. Normally when real hindutvadis like golwalkar, savarkar talk about Hinduism they tend to avoid discussion caste issue. They admit it is bad but try to wriggle out by giving some honorable explanation which goes something like this - Caste originally meant ones job but eventually it got fossiled and became the degeneracy like this. They focus more on the threats from muslims, christians etc.

But YOU focus exclusively on caste. In fact you revel on it and caste is the only tool you prefer to analyze Hindu groups. When there are so many dimensions , for eg., to a great man like CBN you prefer to focus only on his caste and abuse it - nothing else really matters or counts to you- his individuality or his work for example. When GShankar understood it and (he clearly likes his caste identity) anxiously asked you clarify that you are not opposed to caste per se. You immediately obliged him you are all for caste identity but want some mumbo jumbo called " "caste decentric & all encompassing"". Apparently you need caste and simultaneously you need to be caste decentric. Do you even know what you stand for ? I cant help wondering whether I am wasting my time with a mad man here. I will give one more try to cure your demons for you.

More than focussing on facts you first need to fix your caste fetishizations and demonizations. You clearly seems to fetishize and obsess about Brahmins. For eg. they are "attacked", the are made hapless, their girls are married off to muslims. None of which are true in any meaningful way. Brahmins were and continue to be one of elite castes in Andhra. I dont recollect a single instance of anyone physically attacking a brahmin or seizing their property or interfering with their business because they happen to brahmins.They are just like any other caste - they want wealth, they want iphones, their wives are just as annoying :) . They, like other castes, mostly marry within themsevles. Yes a few marry outside just like in other caste. Your fetishization may make a brahmin girl marrying outside as much bigger deal than some other caste girls doing the same but nobody else will indugle you with such nonsese.

Yes there is some questioning of the privileged role given to them in Hindu religion. But that is not an "attack" if that did not happen you wouldnt even have a hindu religion now.

Your narrative about british rule is just part of the picture and your fetishization and consequent demonization of other castes mean even if you fatcs right you fail to intrepret them even with rudimentary common sense. The company and later the empire may have dealt with brhamins as employees but they were all dealing with numerous Telugu kings and zamindars as equals who belonged velama, kamma , kapu, and drafting treaties with them. You need to read the british gazetter about how they dealt with the Vasireddy kingdom - they had healthy respect. But once the empire established and all the right of local hindu kings were abolised civil servant jobs became important. There is nothing vile or cunning about it. vasireddy patronized brahmins, and brahmins had cordial relationships.

Even in TN there was no real attacks against brahmins apart from bureacracy. The richest businessmen in chennai continue to be brahmins - TVS motors, Sundarem Fasteners, so many surgeons, media powerhouses like Kasturi family. Large part of food entertainment industry in chennai is exclusively arranged to cater to brahmins - for eg. so many high profile pure veg restaurants in a city where 90% enjoy non-veg people.

In fact nobody really intervened with 100% reservations to brahmins in priesthood for example which I beleive is shameful.

Fetishization ??
Guess your legendary caste consciousness can only defend itself of the atrocities it inflicted on lowercastes by demonizing Brahmins repeatedly.By now its easy to notice how you have been repeatedly avoiding to even acknowledge your legendary caste's atrocities & exploitation of landless castes(as in Tsunduru,Karamchedu etc) despite it being raised again and again in my past few posts .

Coming to current status of brahmins, i had merely raised well known socially evident facts regarding the abject status of normal brahmins who are daily made to feel ashamed of their identity by the landowning castes so much so that they are browbeaten into silence & ultimately become averse to their Hindu identity itself.
I already stated how some even turn to gaandu panths like Marxism or Dravidaism or worse EJ ism.
You speak of Kasturi sons as representatives of Brahmins - N Ram is a twisted Marxist who was all india head of SFI before he took over the Hindu.His paper regularly vomits bile about the so called yeevil Hinduism/aka brahmanism finding it in every nook & corner of any issue.You can read the Tamil version of The Hindu to get a more rabid BIF pasand dravidan-marxist-cryptoej take on any issue.So much so that the bunch in publishing Hindu are more poisonous than YSR's EJ ex-brahmin son-in-law Bro Anilkumar. But you are more interested in portraying such twisted gaandus like Kamal Hassan, N Ram & Bro Anilkumar as the representatives of brahmin castes or as Hindus despite knowing well that they themselves have repudiated any and all such links through their actions.
TVS is a company steered by a brahmin family but what has it got to do with abject political status of brahmins in both in AP or TN? Btw if you are unaware, sundaram fasteners is part of the same TVS group as is wheels india or brakes india - point is with half knowledge you need not do grandiose claims on brahmins especially with your legendary caste consciousness - infact there are many nattukottai chettiars & dravidan political dienasties who are bigger than TVS in TN and with very many fingers in different pies here & abroad.
Frankly you are misrepresenting the status of ordinary brahmins in TN , wonder what your kujli is here?

After hearing your repeated randi rona on the traditional archaka profession being taken up by brahmins, I expect with your legendary caste consciousness you would rather be putting smoldering embers in your eyes than seeing an archaka in a small temple getting some chillar or fruits in his plate for the simple service he offers daily to the Lord & his bhaktas with detachment & with discipline.
Already you have complained in previous posts that temples were supposedly mismanaged in Andhra till your legendary leaders descended on them from heaven(is it in Amaravati?) and set them right with their legendary caste consciousness (is monetization for nonHindu uses like haj subsidy,bethelham yatra & to promise to plant a church bhavan in each village of andhra better usage of temple money as per you?).
Further you claimed in your other posts that there is zero caste discrimination in the legendary Telugu fillum industry while side stepping on the video I have earlier posted .I thought I need not explain further but considering your barefaced hypocrisy on this issue I will again post it just to visibly ask pointed questions to your legendary caste consciousness.

NSFW Sorry folks iam again forced to paste this disgusting video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmS-2koR9xs

What kind of legendary gaandu caste consciousness of Shri Vijaya Bapineedu Chowdary (the famous director) is required to film such an sadist video targeting Brahmin women?
The video & lyrics are showing her to be ready to sleep with the legendary herrow (who btw also happens to be from the director's legendary caste) on the eve of sivarathri,depicting her as having sex after archana in temple premises itself. What of this rotten gaandu director showing her to be too lustfull to be unable to do angapradikshina around garbagriha without beckoning the legendary caste herrow to join her ?
You of legendary "exceptional" caste consciousness ,please answer me what level of gaandu will think up of such schemes of perverse sacrilege and presents them to public display in theaters? Injecting perversion into a usually simple sanctified ritual of a hindu temple darshan just to use the trope of a brahmin lady?
Will this gaandu vijaya baapineedu chowdary and the legendary caste consciousness which he represents in Telugu fillum industry be daring to attempt such sacrilegious depictions of sex & lust in other sacred spaces of sikular religions like in a mosque or a dargha or a church ?
Or is the legendary progressive exceptional caste consciousness gathers its balls together only when it targets Hinduism or Brahmins ?
When will the legendary caste consciousness in Telugu fillum industry stop this shameless sadistic oppression on a politically helpless group?
In the meantime more salacious & scurrilous films targeting brahmins like "woman in brahmanism" are made or continued depictions of brahmin women in lust ready to sleep with any man she opens the door to are created in the telugu movie gaandu's perverse minds.In case your hypocritical legendary caste consciousness claims to not remember,let me remind you that such a scene was pictured in the movie "denikaina ready" few years back produced & brought to screen by the MoBa(Mohan Babu & sons) family themselves hailing from a legendary exceptional caste consciousness.
Previously also the same gaandu caste conciousness of moba family saw their budding herrow son in a movie "Krishnarjuna" where Brahmanandam(playing the usual farting sulking gutless typecasted brahmin achari) with the real life prostituting Bhuvaneswari as his wife - who was shown to get aroused & tempted to the legendary caste consciousness machismo of the herrow manchu vishnu in front of her husband.
Is there no limit to the gaandu S&M fantasies of legendary caste consciousness ?
What is the underlying khujli behind this legendary "exceptional" gaandu caste consciousness as seen in this relentless targeting and shaming of brahmins in the Telugu fillum industry?

How does this compare to the complaints raised by the legendary caste consciousness of yours in seeing a half dressed pujari getting some supposedly undeserved chillar in his plate by doing his hereditary archaka service?

Hopefully now you are in a position to give a straight answer(i.e w/o weaseling away) on who is fetishising & targeting in a sadistic manner the hapless 2% brahmins in AP.
Is it the legendary "exceptional" caste consciousness which you represent or me who is one of the many disgusted onlookers highlighting this sadistic targeting ?

Btw afaik GSji did understand what i was trying to say ,you probably with your legendary caste consciousness will likely never .
Last edited by Lilo on 03 Apr 2017 07:28, edited 3 times in total.

vnms
BRFite

Postby vnms » 03 Apr 2017 01:01

Lilo Saar, why this discrimination? What did the TS people do to be left out? They are all depicted as bumbling idiots or local goondas. With very few even getting the top positions in this gooda giri.

I grew up in a boarding school from 1st grade to 12th. There were kids from all over India. The only time caste was ever mentioned was in 12th class. No guesses as to who brought that up. Those guys would call it <insert caste name> power! It was really weird that a couple of naarthies asked me if I belonged to that caste.

In the US people of certain caste would ask others if they like to watch Balakrishna movies. That question was asked to ascertain if the person belonged to a certain caste.

But then, there are a few really exceptional guys that know from the same caste. Of course, I give them a hard time. Unfortunately, all the people belonging to this caste, that are in positions of power have done a great deal of disservice to the rest.

syam
BRFite

Postby syam » 03 Apr 2017 02:30

Priesthood(not correct word, will use pujari) given to brahmins because they took it upon themselves to uphold all the hard rules.

In traditional caste system, the higher you are in the hierarchy, the more rules you have to follow. They are not encouraged to enjoy physical or mental pleasures. Highest degree of chastity and upholding the tradition are the main qualification of Brahmin caste to do the work of pujari. It is all about honour.

@Kiran garu, if your caste qualifies for the job, then no one stops you from doing Pujari job. But you have to remember, you can't elevate yourself to brahmin class on your own. You have to make all of your people from your caste do it along with you. :)

Regarding Venkayya Naidu being hardcore RSS oldie,

Serously, have you ever been talked to any local RSS guy? Ask him about Venkayya. He will tell you about him.
Venkayya is useful politician for RSS people. Nothing more than that. You have to distinct it before painting him as dye wool Sanghi.

IMHO, Venkayya is opportunist at best.

Lilo
BRF Oldie

Postby Lilo » 03 Apr 2017 02:51

Tirumala to train dalits, make them priests
Sep 23, 2015

TIRUPATI: In a sharp departure from tradition, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has decided to train non-Brahmins in temple rituals and practices. About 200 people from dalit and backward communities will be given rigorous training for three months as part of a pilot project. To begin with, the beneficiaries will be selected from Chittoor and West Godavari districts.
This is the first time that the administration of the world's richest temple is offering a certificate course in Vedic rituals for dalits and backward classes. Earlier, the TTD had conducted several short training sessions for tribal priests in Vedic rituals. But now, the training will be full-fledged with a certificate awarded at the end of the programme.
"The TTD will train youths from downtrodden sections of society in temple rituals. We will focus on people living in remote and backward areas. The endowments department, in association with the TTD, will also build temples in far-flung villages. Once the training session is over, these youths will be handed over the task of daily rituals in those proposed temples," AP endowments minister P Manikyala Rao said The TTD had earlier launched a similar initiative, Dalita Govindam, to spread the Hindu Dharma in Dalit hamlets by training the youths in offering 'prasadam' to the deity. "It was a week-long programme.They were simply trained in offering 'prasadam' and a couple of rituals. There was no follow-up action either. Now we will take up a comprehensive training program," said an official in the endowments department. The TTD will conduct the certificate program in Sri Venkateswara Vedic University.
According to TTD officials, 'Agamas' (traditional doctrine for temple ritual) are of three types. While the highest form of these rituals is practised by traditional priests, the other two forms can be performed by the general public.
As part of the certificate program, about 100 youth each from West Godavari and Chittoor districts will be trained in 'Smartha' traditions. Smartha deals with all types of common rituals in a family including fixing muhurthams for weddings. The training programme will focus on the general tenets of the Vedic religion, evolution of temple system, the dos and don'ts of idol worship and rituals, and conduct of festivals among other things. During the training session, the priests-to-be should wake up before the sunrise, perform yoga and recite the prescribed mantras before attending to the classroom. The TTD will, however, not employ the trained youth.

Fact is it took a BJP endowments minister for above to happen after 70 years of independence.

OmkarC
BRFite

Postby OmkarC » 03 Apr 2017 03:14

Lilo wrote:
kiranA wrote:Very weird. Normally when real hindutvadis like golwalkar, savarkar talk about Hinduism they tend to avoid discussion caste issue. They admit it is bad but try to wriggle out by giving some honorable explanation which goes something like this - Caste originally meant ones job but eventually it got fossiled and became the degeneracy like this. They focus more on the threats from muslims, christians etc.

Fetishization ??
Guess your legendary caste consciousness can't defend itself unless you demonize Brahmins repeatedly after all the facts staring in your face, as i have again noticed that you have again failed to acknowledge your legendary caste's atrocities & exploitation of landless castes dependent on agrilabor(as in Tsunduru,Karamchedu etc) .

I had merely raised a well known socially evident fact of the abject status of normal brahmins who are daily made to feel ashamed of their identity by the landowning castes so much so that they are browbeaten into silence & ultimately aversion from Hindu identity itself.
I already described how they even turn to gaandu panths like Marxism or Dravidaism or worse EJ ism.
You speak of Kasturi sons as representatives of Brahmins - N Ram is a twisted Marxist who was all india head of SFI before he took over the Hindu.His paper regularly vomits bile about the so called yeevil Hinduism/aka brahmanism finding it in every nook & corner of any issue.You can read the Tamil version of The Hindu to get a more rabid BIF pasand dravidan-marxist-cryptoej take on any issue.So much so that the bunch in Hindu are more poisonous that YSR's EJ ex-brahmin son-in-law Bro Anilkumar. But going by your logic you want to portray twisted gaandus like Kamal Hassan , N Ram & Bro Anilkumar as the representatives of brahmin castes or Hinduism despite well knowing that they themselves have repudiated all such links through their actions. TVS is a company steered by a brahmin family but what has it got to do with abject political status of brahmins in both in AP or TN. Btw if you dont know sundaram fasteners is part of the same TVS group as is wheels india or brakes india - point is with half baked knowledge you need not do grandiose claims with your legendary caste consciousness for brahmins - infact there are many naatukottai chettiars & dravidan political dienasties who are bigger than TVS in TN and with very many fingers in different pies here & abroad.
Frankly why are you misrepresenting the status of ordinary brahmins in TN using some exceptions?
What is you khujli here hain ji?

Going by your repeated randi rona on the traditional archaka profession being taken up by brahmins, I guess with your legendary caste consciousness you will be forced to put smoldering embers in your eyes rather than seeing an archaka in a small temple getting some chillar or fruits in his plate for the simple service he offers daily to the Lord & his bhaktas with detachment & with discipline.
Already you have complained in previous posts that temples were supposedly mismanaged in Andhra till your legendary leaders descended on them from heaven(is it in Amaravati?) and set them right with their legendary caste consciousness (monetization for nonHindu uses like haj subsidy,bethelham yatra & to promise to plant a church bhavan in each village of andhra).
Further you claimed in your other posts that there is zero caste discrimination in the legendary Telugu fillum industry while side stepping on the video I have posted .I thought I need not explain further but considering your barefaced hypocrisy I will again post it to visibly ask pointed questions to your legendary caste consciousness.

NSFW Sorry folks iam again forced to paste this disgusting video.

https://youtu.be/wjzCaI68m_Q

What kind of legendary gaandu caste consciousness ( ex: in this case Shri Vijaya Bapineedu Chowdary, the famous director) is required to film such an sadist video targeting a Brahmin woman - showing her to be ready to sleep with the legendary herrow who happens to be from the director's legendary caste consciousness on the eve of sivarathri , depicting her as having sex after archana in temple premises itself .Which kind of gaandu will show her to be too lustfull to be unable to do rolling pradikshina(angapradikshina) around the temple without beaconing the legendary caste herrow to join her ?
You of legendary "exceptional" caste conciousness ,please answer me which kind of gaandu will think up of such perverse sacrilege in the normally sanctified ritual of a hindu temple darshan. Will this gaandu vijaya baapineedu chowdary and the legendary caste conciousness which he represents in Telugu fillum industry be daring to do such sacrilegious depictions of sex & lust in other sacred spaces of sikular religions like a mosque or a dargha or a church ?
Or is the legendary progressive exceptional caste consciousness finds such balls only when it targets Hinduism or Brahmins ?
When will this legendary caste conciousness in Telugu film industry stop this shameless sadistic oppression on a politically help less group?
Is it after more scurrilous films targeting brahmins like "woman in brahmanism" are made or is it after more depictions of brahmin women in lust ready to sleep with any man she opens the door to(in case your hypocritical legendary caste consciousness claims to not remember,let me remind you that this scene was pictured in the movie "denikaina ready" few years back produced & brought to screen by the MoBa(Mohan Babu & sons - themselves hailing from a legendary exceptional caste conciousness).
In another case the same legendary gaandu caste consciousness MoBa family casted their budding herrow son in a movie "Krishnarjuna" where Brahmanandam(as the usual farting sulking gutless typecasted brahmin pujari) and the real life prostituting Bhuvaneswari as his wife was shown to get aroused & seduced to the legendary caste consciousness machismo of the herrow manchu vishnu in front of her husband? Is there no limit to the gaandu S&M fantasies of legendary caste consciousness ?
What is the underlying khujli behind this legendary exceptional gaandu caste consiousness as seen in relentlessly targeting and shaming brahmins in the Telugu fillum industry?

Is it at the same level as jealousiness expressed by legendary consciousness like yours that a half dressed pujari is getting some supposedly undeserved chillar in his plate by doing his hereditary archaka service?

Now you are in a position give a straight answer(i.e w/o weaseling away) on who is fetishising & targeting in a sadistic manner the hapless 2% brahmins in AP.
Is it the legendary "exceptional" caste conciousness which you represent or me who is one of the many disgusted onlookers highlighting this sadistic targeting ?

Btw afaik GSji did understand what i was trying to say ,you probably with your legendary caste consciousness will likely never .

Lilo saar, you have opened my eyes to the extent of deep rooted animosity that the so-called "progressive" kamma caste folk have against Brahmins. That song is quite "insightful".

Can they dare make debasing songs about a Mullah's wife begging to be raped during Ramzaan ? What kind of sick, sadistic mindset is this to target poor Brahmin women ? Who needs Mullahs & Padres, when these so-called Hindus themselves spit so much venom against our own priests and show their women in such a disgusting way ?

Also, in the entire country, filled w/ 800 million + Hindus, why is it that only Kammas tend to strongly question every aspect of Hindu religion, mock its practices and target its priests in such a repulsive manner ? Are these people even Hindus ?

I would add these Justice party "Dravidian" remnants - Kammas of AP along w/ sister communities in TN - need to be targetted for massive Hindutva-zation. Its also now clear why so many Brahmins in AP still endorse YSR and YSJ despite their overt ties to EJs and stay far away from the yellow party.

I also now hope BJP leadership never gives special status to AP as long as TDP rogues are in power.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Postby Yagnasri » 03 Apr 2017 04:20

1. From what I have seen for the last three years, the special status for AP demand is used by TDP to get real benefits of industries, etc. in AP while they are in power and pass on their chamchas. The same is used to YSR criminal gangs, what is remaining of INC in AP and Pavan Kalyan people to beat up BJP till the 2019 elections.
2. The capital building drama is only a project to have real estate infra in the Vijayawada/Guntur region. With large capital region, the benefits the money and other asset creation activity will ensure that the power base of CBN and his gang will perpetuate the power base. As of today, there is a large capital readily available in Vizag. Why anyone needs a large capital when we already have a big city with all infra.
I have visited Vizag for the first time in two decades. It is very clear that Vizag is a major city which can be a great capital of AP state. No real cost other than building an assembly and MLA quarters etc. That is all. Why need to spend extra money.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 03 Apr 2017 07:01

@Lilo
I give up. Your creepiness, your dumbness, your thick skull tired me out. But one thing why do you keep assuming I am a Kamma . I am NOT a kamma you MORON - you think only kammas can think ? you think TDP ruled 21 out of last 36 years just with kamas ? Forget AP your BJP has nothing to show even in telangana which they fought for. And it will have nothing to show with "freinds" like you.

@syam
Are you saying that a non-brahmin can become CEO, get professorship in stanford, even aspire to be a pope by converting but his birth is not elevated enough to become a priest at the corner temple? And you think EJ's are the problem ? No body with a self respect will accept inferiority by birth. If what you said is true every non-brahmin needs to quit hindusim asap.

@OmkArC
You know what happened during telangana movement - you yourself wrote it pretty well. Where was the hindu bjp rss then ? when annamayya statue was thrown in the bottom of chemically polluted hussain sagar "chinamma" sushma was musing whether she can profit by contesting from medak. Did those events teach you anything at all ? ANd if I say you are manipulated you will throw a tantrum.

@Ramana
I truly feel sorry for you. A forum you babied for decades is overrun by these retards who strut around here like they own it and asking you to ban that guy or this guy. But nevertheless you need to take a stand and save these threads for being overrun by these thickskulls.

Lilo
BRF Oldie

Postby Lilo » 03 Apr 2017 07:44

KiranA,
Sorry i hurt you with my thick skull.Guess its too early for you to understand issues that i raised.
Who knows what you are, i only assumed by your statements that you are one of the many in AP with legendary caste consciousness.They come in all castes but predominate onlee in a few landowning castes.
But look at it this way if you are so impressed and easy to please with legendary posers like chandrababu & anna NTR before him imagine how much you will be impressed with the real deal of BJP leaders coming after them.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 03 Apr 2017 07:55

Lilo wrote:KiranA,
Sorry i hurt you with my thick skull.Guess its too early for you to understand issues that i raised.
Who knows what you are, i only assumed by your statements that you are one of the many in AP with legendary caste consciousness.They come in all castes but predominate onlee in a few landowning castes.
But look at it this way if you are so impressed and easy to please with legendary posers like chandrababu & anna NTR before him imagine how much you will be impressed with the real deal of BJP leaders coming after them.

Real deal of BJP was seen in AP split - but you can continue assuming like you did on caste. CBN and NTR are legends and CBN is the greatest politican that independent India ever produced period.

Lilo
BRF Oldie

Postby Lilo » 03 Apr 2017 08:10

kiranA wrote:
Lilo wrote:KiranA,

Real deal of BJP was seen in AP split - but you can continue assuming like you did on caste. CBN and NTR are legends and CBN is the greatest politican that independent India ever produced period.
At least BJP never changed in its principled stand of supporting more small states and sticked to supporting telangana formation throughout, the commies as usual changed their principled stand of supporting large states based on expediency of the situation & did million march for demanding Telangana.

However Legendary Chandranna soldiered on as usual principleless, and was flipflopping his stand on question of support to telangana every fortnight.

That is why he is legendary.

kiranA
BRFite

Postby kiranA » 03 Apr 2017 08:13

Lilo wrote:
kiranA wrote:
At least BJP never changed in its principled stand of supporting more small states and sticked to supporting telangana formation throughout, the commies as usual changed their principled stand of supporting large states based on expediency of the situation & did million march for demanding Telangana.

However Legendary Chandranna soldiered on as usual principleless, and was flipflopping his stand on question of support to telangana every fortnight.

Where is the support for darjeeling, vidarbha, jammu etc.Open your eyes and look at the world not jayamalini. What CBN did does not matter as he did not the power or votes to block anything.

Return to “History & Current Affairs Archive”