Telugu States' News and Discussion

Lilo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4071
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 09:08

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Lilo » 03 Apr 2017 08:26

kiranA wrote:Where is the support for darjeeling, vidarbha, jammu etc.Open your eyes and look at the world not jayamalini. What CBN did does not matter as he did not the power or votes to block anything.

Kiran,
That jayamalini vedio is already in circulation in groups & is sufficient proof to prove anywhere the legendary gaandu caste consciousness characterizing the current Telugu fillum industry.
Guess your own legendary caste consciousness which was earlier remonstrating that there is zero caste discrimination in legendary telugu fillum industry is now chafing due to the vedio's mere existence on the interweb?

It will take time for you to come to terms with the idea of caste & regional discrimination in TFI. I advise you take it slow and let the feeling sink in.

On the small states let the popular demand come from the state demanding areas first (key operating word being "popular").Then you can make your claim if BJP changes its stand. Till then why dont you give a positive spin on the principleless stands of the legendary leader ?

kiranA
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 25 Dec 2016 09:37

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby kiranA » 03 Apr 2017 08:52

Lilo wrote:
kiranA wrote:Where is the support for darjeeling, vidarbha, jammu etc.Open your eyes and look at the world not jayamalini. What CBN did does not matter as he did not the power or votes to block anything.

Kiran,
That jayamalini vedio is already in circulation in groups & is sufficient proof to prove anywhere the legendary gaandu caste consciousness characterizing the current Telugu fillum industry.
Guess your own legendary caste consciousness which was earlier remonstrating that there is zero caste discrimination in legendary telugu fillum industry is now chafing due to the vedio's mere existence on the interweb?

It will take time for you to come to terms with the idea of caste & regional discrimination in TFI. I advise you take it slow and let the feeling sink in.

On the small states let the popular demand come from the state demanding areas first (key operating word being "popular").Then you can make your claim if BJP changes its stand. Till then why dont you give a positive spin on the principleless stands of the legendary leader ?


That video is current or decades ago? -there is nothing offensive about it - what is putrid is your imagination. its paid actors doing something for business for gods sake - dont give them business if you dont like it. Dont you know how many brahmin players are there in film industry ? yes the telugu fil industry is the greatest art acheivement of andhra people - nothing in the past comes anywhere close to it - any other language people in the country will give a leg and arm to have it.

TKiran
BRFite
Posts: 944
Joined: 13 Dec 2009 00:22

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby TKiran » 03 Apr 2017 08:57

^^^^^CBN never understood the Telangana movement. Tried to play petty, not a sign of visionary. He is corrupt. I know from personal sources and also from his earliest days in SVU. No doubt he is masterly in his behaviour outside, but intellectually a zero.

BJP is no friends of Andhra either, including the PM Modi. Look at the movie "Jai bolo Telangana". Such vicious lies and Smriti Irani is the heroine of the movie. BJP is hand in glove with Congress. The entire top management of BJP is for splitting. The first man who said "Jai Telangana, Jai Seema-Andhra" in Hyderabad, in July 2013 is none other than Modi.

Surely, he is the PM of India today, because there's no other alternative. There's no future for Andhra as long as CBN, Modi, Sushma, Smriti etc are in power.

Why don't you see simple thing such as "Amaravathi". That's a big scam from kamma Real Estate. 50000 acres of arable land has to be converted into real estate business. You will understand the importance of arable land only when you see other countries such as China or even US, how they would never convert arable land into real estate.

There's so much of baren land available to construct the city in rayalaseema or right adjacent to bay of Bengal, it could have been architectural wonder with a visionary leader., But no CBN is no good.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9820
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Yagnasri » 03 Apr 2017 09:01

@KiranA - Nothing in the past comes to close? What about Srimadh Bhagavatham by Potana for one. Tyagaraya or Annamacharya works as another. There is nothing compared to such works even if you add all the movies made till date together.

kiranA
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 25 Dec 2016 09:37

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby kiranA » 03 Apr 2017 09:05

TKiran wrote:^^^^^CBN never understood the Telangana movement. Tried to play petty, not a sign of visionary. He is corrupt. I know from personal sources and also from his earliest days in SVU. No doubt he is masterly in his behaviour outside, but intellectually a zero.

BJP is no friends of Andhra either, including the PM Modi. Look at the movie "Jai bolo Telangana". Such vicious lies and Smriti Irani is the heroine of the movie. BJP is hand in glove with Congress. The entire top management of BJP is for splitting. The first man who said "Jai Telangana, Jai Seema-Andhra" in Hyderabad, in July 2013 is none other than Modi.

Surely, he is the PM of India today, because there's no other alternative. There's no future for Andhra as long as CBN, Modi, Sushma, Smriti etc are in power.

Why don't you see simple thing such as "Amaravathi". That's a big scam from kamma Real Estate. 50000 acres of arable land has to be converted into real estate business. You will understand the importance of arable land only when you see other countries such as China or even US, how they would never convert arable land into real estate.

There's so much of baren land available to construct the city in rayalaseema or right adjacent to bay of Bengal, it could have been architectural wonder with a visionary leader., But no CBN is no good.


Tkiran I thought you were sensible business man. 50,000 acres is big land ? AP has three crores of acres of land - guntur alone has 25 lakh acres of land. Dont you know that square yard in a city like mumbai is worth acres of fertile land in godavari district.

China/USA dont convert arable land ? did they build their cities on deserts ?

only ignorant caste based people will judge CBN to be zero. The entire world says something but you with your pettiness and gossip think otherwise.

kiranA
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 25 Dec 2016 09:37

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby kiranA » 03 Apr 2017 09:10

Yagnasri wrote:@KiranA - Nothing in the past comes to close? What about Srimadh Bhagavatham by Potana for one. Tyagaraya or Annamacharya works as another. There is nothing compared to such works even if you add all the movies made till date together.


No they dont come anywhere close. A single telugu hit song is consumed multiple more times than all of them combined together. You will be hard put to assemble 1000 people to listen to thayagaraj song in its original form or annamacharya one. Its movies who made those works famous. Having said that one can keep arguing.
But telugu film industry within India is a masterpiece - it gave movies from mayabazar to baahubali - and that fool lilo wants to reduce it to jayamalini song.

TKiran
BRFite
Posts: 944
Joined: 13 Dec 2009 00:22

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby TKiran » 03 Apr 2017 09:39

kiranA wrote:
TKiran wrote:^^^^^CBN never understood the Telangana movement. Tried to play petty, not a sign of visionary. He is corrupt. I know from personal sources and also from his earliest days in SVU. No doubt he is masterly in his behaviour outside, but intellectually a zero.

BJP is no friends of Andhra either, including the PM Modi. Look at the movie "Jai bolo Telangana". Such vicious lies and Smriti Irani is the heroine of the movie. BJP is hand in glove with Congress. The entire top management of BJP is for splitting. The first man who said "Jai Telangana, Jai Seema-Andhra" in Hyderabad, in July 2013 is none other than Modi.

Surely, he is the PM of India today, because there's no other alternative. There's no future for Andhra as long as CBN, Modi, Sushma, Smriti etc are in power.

Why don't you see simple thing such as "Amaravathi". That's a big scam from kamma Real Estate. 50000 acres of arable land has to be converted into real estate business. You will understand the importance of arable land only when you see other countries such as China or even US, how they would never convert arable land into real estate.

There's so much of baren land available to construct the city in rayalaseema or right adjacent to bay of Bengal, it could have been architectural wonder with a visionary leader., But no CBN is no good.


Tkiran I thought you were sensible business man. 50,000 acres is big land ? AP has three crores of acres of land - guntur alone has 25 lakh acres of land. Dont you know that square yard in a city like mumbai is worth acres of fertile land in godavari district.

China/USA dont convert arable land ? did they build their cities on deserts ?

only ignorant caste based people will judge CBN to be zero. The entire world says something but you with your pettiness and gossip think otherwise.


50000 acres is just the perimeter of government buildings, every additional 1km would take away 50000 acres, already the farmers are reluctant to farm, Real Estate mafia rampaging, soon we have to import rice from other states. Anyways,

పచ్చకామెర్ల వాడికి లోకమంతా పచ్చ. I understand that you would not be able to see others point of view.

Your admiration for CBN is like a boy infatuated with aunty next door.
Last edited by TKiran on 03 Apr 2017 14:52, edited 2 times in total.

GShankar
BRFite
Posts: 868
Joined: 16 Sep 2016 20:20

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby GShankar » 03 Apr 2017 09:45

kiranA wrote:When GShankar understood it and (he clearly likes his caste identity) anxiously asked you clarify that you are not opposed to caste per se.


Kiran, I think jathi identity could and should be constructively used. However as of Today, there is lot of abuse due to caste and I am in favour of stopping those abuses. And per my understanding all these abuses are due to the fact that the dynamic jathi system was stopped with the british census and the caste system as of Today is being followed since then. Now, the corruption is due to the caste based on birth and instead of it being based on deeds imo.

Me liking my caste identity (what you said) currently is not true because I am not in the profession of my jathi but in Itvity. That's my reality. However I am sticking with my identity and will say that jathi is not all that bad as it is bandied out to be and like many other things, it could be reformed instead of abolishing it because identities are not going away.

With regards to lilo and others' statements I agree with some and disagree with some of those statement. However my request to you all is to just put forth your points and be at peace with it. Let's not debate to satisfy personal egos. Worst case, we all could agree to disagree and move on. I know next to nothing about ground realities in Andhra/Telengana politics and this debate has helped a bit and I prefer you all can have a healthy debate without making it personal and all those name calling. However if that is what is your style, then so be it.

Later!

OmkarC
BRFite
Posts: 645
Joined: 15 Nov 2016 11:25

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby OmkarC » 03 Apr 2017 10:48

Well, the massa has spoken and declared the "video isnt offensive" !! hooray - what do us lowly mortals even know how to feel !! You decide what's good & what's offensive for us.. there's some inherent Paki-ness in such behavior.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9820
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Yagnasri » 03 Apr 2017 10:54

What can we say if someone thinks that Tyagaraja or Annamayya got their fame because of the movies etc?

Good luck to him.

a_bharat
BRFite
Posts: 660
Joined: 07 Aug 2009 09:54

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby a_bharat » 03 Apr 2017 10:57

Please stop all caste based nonsense. Keep your prejudices to yourselves. No need to post on public forums.

syam
BRFite
Posts: 749
Joined: 31 Jan 2017 00:13

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby syam » 03 Apr 2017 11:31

Politics in AP is like spider webs within webs. People tend to keep their secrets close to their heart. And influence everything under their control.

CBN is lesser evil compared to YSRJ. That's the reason why he got elected. If someone thinks he is legendary leader, then he need to visit yerragadda hospital here.
Seriously, NTR and CBN did more to hinduthva than VHP/ RSS?
Do the poster know how many karsevak went to Ayodhya from Andhra region alone?

May be this is the reason why people fail to differentiate b/w reality and cinema.
@kiran
It's not about birth, dude. It's about family. By caste, it means yours extended family.

Do you know why family system survived and became backbone to the Hindu society? That's because they are provided with financial security based on family and extended family.

You can't become great on your own. You have to think based on your caste(clan) situation. You can't ditch your family and enjoy CEO post at the expense of your family. It's like leaving your family run business for some other family run business.

Caste system became perverted when the higher caste people started taking interest in wealth and pleasures.
Last edited by syam on 04 Apr 2017 00:38, edited 1 time in total.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9820
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Yagnasri » 03 Apr 2017 15:22

I think the problem comes to people we address caste base power in AP is unique to AP. Here both Reddy and Kamma communities which dominate both main parties TDP and YSRC ( earlier INC) are not numerically huge to create a major vote base. Their main power is financial in nature. In UP and Bihar like states also Yadav (or Jadav in the case of BSP) vote base also cannot alone dominate the elections. It needed Muslim vote bank support to make it formidable. In the case of AP, even such one or two communities can not dominate except in the case of Kaapus who are said to be some 18% of the population. Mandal was not a great thing in AP as we already have 49% reservations in AP for decades before Mandal. Seats for BCs were reserved in local administrative units long before Rajiv's Panchayath Raj law. PVNR said to be one did that. I am not sure. NTR also did bring in great local admin reforms which I consider the best model. So caste based consolidation of BC was not there in AP. TDP brought in a lot of BC leaders to counter FC & minority support to INC and lot of BC leaders, and even Velama leaders like KCR came into TDP with that.

With this, I think any overt assertion of caste domination will seriously damage a party like TDP or YSRC. However from the start INC painted TDP as a Kamma party in a successful manner. TDP also did nothing to dispel that notion. In fact many times their local leaders enjoyed such a name. This created a situation wherein even a leader like NTR had to lose an assembly election and even in one of the seats he contested. However, as of now, almost all the people know which party has the power base of which of the two financially dominant castes.

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4177
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 13:06

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby KLNMurthy » 04 Apr 2017 00:33

kiranA wrote:@Lilo
I give up. Your creepiness, your dumbness, your thick skull tired me out. But one thing why do you keep assuming I am a Kamma . I am NOT a kamma you MORON - you think only kammas can think ? you think TDP ruled 21 out of last 36 years just with kamas ? Forget AP your BJP has nothing to show even in telangana which they fought for. And it will have nothing to show with "freinds" like you.

...


Mods & adminullahs:

As you well know, there are specific forum rules that forbid posters from directing aggressive personal abuse at other posters. I am citing the above example of breach of those rules, though kiranA is not the only offender in that respect in this present exchange. I am surprised that this series of exchanges in this thread has not resulted even in a warning from moderators, let alone a ban.

@ramana you implied in an earlier post that you are giving some leeway to posters to express their hitherto-silenced thoughts on the politics surrounding the creation of Telangana state. I tried reading the exchanges on this thread but they are, frankly unreadable. If there is any information or insight to be had, it is completely drowned out by the sheer abuse and vituperation that posters are hurling at each other. Even if one make the effort to read past the abuse, the thoughts are very incoherently expressed. Nearly every idea put down in a post has the tone of, "here is how things are, you bleddy stupid idiot!"

Is this a thread for people to improve their knowledge about Telugu states and hopefully contribute something, or is it just a scream therapy session to hurl abuse and spread negativity? There should be some degree of respect for readers' time and energy, and some effort should be made to make cogent contributions to the BRF community. It is the job of mods and adminullahs like yourself to enforce this and maintain some standards. It is past time for a bredator swoop.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9820
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Yagnasri » 04 Apr 2017 03:14

Murthy garu you found my posts also unreadable? :(

Suraj
Forum Moderator
Posts: 13494
Joined: 20 Jan 2002 12:31

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Suraj » 04 Apr 2017 03:17

KLNM: we're simply giving people a long enough rope to hang themselves with.

All of those who posted objectionable posts above have the chance to edit their posts.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9820
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Yagnasri » 04 Apr 2017 03:25

Suraj sir, I do not think I have posted anything objectionable. If you feel like that let me know so that I can edit it. I have not recall calling anyone names etc here. Of course, there is more than sufficient provocation.

Lilo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4071
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 09:08

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Lilo » 04 Apr 2017 04:19

KLNMurthy wrote: ....or is it just a scream therapy session to hurl abuse and spread negativity? There should be some degree of respect for readers' time and energy, and some effort should be made to make cogent contributions to the BRF community.

KLNM garu & Suraj ji,
If you find contents of my posts objectionable, please highlight portions of the same.
If its just the long rambling - i cant help it as i feel strongly on this issue & and on this issue rhetorical questioning(which is not same as screaming!) is a better approach likely to make people(not just the poster iam replying to) think about the issues that they are otherwise normalized to & ordinarily wont give a second thought to say while watching a movie.If you have a issue with the video and the laid bare description of casteism in telugu film industry and elsewhere i can only ask you to reconsider as its something which will never come out in telugu MSM.

on incoherence: when the other poster is voicing disparate jumble of issues in each new post trying to reply to the same may look incoherent.

KLMN garu,i dont know your vantage point (the site & situation of it) but its not some wanton spreading of negativity in my case.I see it & hear it regularly in person, ive put it as ive seen it.

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54560
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby ramana » 04 Apr 2017 04:37

AP division after being united long after Kakatiyas defeat, has hurt Telugu psyche. Folks haven't come to terms yet. Process of SARA: Sorrow, Anger, Resentment, and Adjustment.
Please don't get personal when you bring your insights.

I want the bile to be expurgated.
Spit out and let's work for a united Bharat.

Yagnasri
BRF Oldie
Posts: 9820
Joined: 29 May 2007 18:03

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Yagnasri » 04 Apr 2017 04:58

It was going well until all kinds of ideas like Tyagaraya's and Annamayya songs got publicity because of movies are starting to appear here. Then things started getting out of hand.

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4177
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 13:06

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby KLNMurthy » 04 Apr 2017 05:06

Yagnasri wrote:Murthy garu you found my posts also unreadable? :(

Nothing personal against anybody saar, but for me, I have a hard time getting information from posts that have emotional content over the top.

And I confess that I didn't fully read the court case details on conversion that you posted :-) They may be masterpieces of legal precision but not that engaging for non-legal minds. :-)

KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4177
Joined: 17 Aug 2005 13:06

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby KLNMurthy » 04 Apr 2017 05:11

Lilo wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote: ....or is it just a scream therapy session to hurl abuse and spread negativity? There should be some degree of respect for readers' time and energy, and some effort should be made to make cogent contributions to the BRF community.

KLNM garu & Suraj ji,
If you find contents of my posts objectionable, please highlight portions of the same.
If its just the long rambling - i cant help it as i feel strongly on this issue & and on this issue rhetorical questioning(which is not same as screaming!) is a better approach likely to make people(not just the poster iam replying to) think about the issues that they are otherwise normalized to & ordinarily wont give a second thought to say while watching a movie.If you have a issue with the video and the laid bare description of casteism in telugu film industry and elsewhere i can only ask you to reconsider as its something which will never come out in telugu MSM.

on incoherence: when the other poster is voicing disparate jumble of issues in each new post trying to reply to the same may look incoherent.

KLMN garu,i dont know your vantage point (the site & situation of it) but its not some wanton spreading of negativity in my case.I see it & hear it regularly in person, ive put it as ive seen it.

I wouldn't like any poster (even KiranA whose post I cited as an example, just because it was the last straw for me) to take my complaint personally. I request that posters please keep in mind that when they respond to someone else (whose post they may have found irritating), there are also others like me who are trying to piece together a balanced picture of the politics etc. (that is my vantage point) based on the conversation. In other words, your interchanges are more than 2-way conversations between yourself and whoever you are responding to.

I read BRF to improve my knowledge as most posters have insights and experience that I don't have. Please take my complaint as an appeal to keep in mind that you are adding value to someone.

OmkarC
BRFite
Posts: 645
Joined: 15 Nov 2016 11:25

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby OmkarC » 04 Apr 2017 06:25

I think people need to be genuine in conveying what they think and not be held hostage to PC attitudes. Then again - you are absolutely right about being decent and respectful during discourse.. but if faced w/ Paki-like behavior, one has to resort to twisted argumentative skills (including sarcasm & aggressive deconstruction of opposing arguments).

I hope people are selfish for India, and not just for their own kind.. but sub-nationalism cannot be wished away anytime soon. We could use fora like these to discuss and iron out any conflicts between these two identities and not create more schisms than already out there.

a_bharat
BRFite
Posts: 660
Joined: 07 Aug 2009 09:54

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby a_bharat » 04 Apr 2017 06:35

ramana wrote:AP division after being united long after Kakatiyas defeat, has hurt Telugu psyche. Folks haven't come to terms yet. Process of SARA: Sorrow, Anger, Resentment, and Adjustment.
Please don't get personal when you bring your insights.

I want the bile to be expurgated.
Spit out and let's work for a united Bharat.

The above bile is not related to AP division. It is all about hatred/pride towards a particular caste that different posters have. It is very ugly and stinks.

kiranA
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 25 Dec 2016 09:37

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby kiranA » 04 Apr 2017 07:51

TKiran wrote:
50000 acres is just the perimeter of government buildings, every additional 1km would take away 50000 acres, already the farmers are reluctant to farm, Real Estate mafia rampaging, soon we have to import rice from other states. Anyways,

పచ్చకామెర్ల వాడికి లోకమంతా పచ్చ. I understand that you would not be able to see others point of view.

Your admiration for CBN is like a boy infatuated with aunty next door.


Your commenting on my understanding ? if you have basic reading skills you would have looked up that govt complex is some 800 acres not 50,000 acres. If you passed elementary measurement in school you would 1 square km is about 250 acres and not 50,000 acres.

You dont possess elementary skills to process factual information and you dare to comment on my understanding ?

I have seen you boasting here that andhra produced engineers for USA - how do you think that happened? magic ? NTR laid the foundation for competition of students by instituting competitive exams like EAMCET. In 90s there were no good jobs for telugu students in Hyderabad - if they wanted they had to migrate to chennai or bangalore. But by early 2000s outskirts of hyd were flooded with cars with DL, Gurgaon name plates - you think magic happened there ? or did a great man conceive and market the area to best of the best in the world.

We are three brothers and all of them managed to get good paying jobs in hyd. Later we branched out but staying in the same city with our elderly parents meant a a lot to our parents. I dont share the same caste but unlike you I can add 2 and 2 together and know all of this came due to the vision of CBN. 10 kms away we had deloitte, microsoft and google (the best of world came to the city) and 10 kms to the other direction there was afantastic airport which gave access to the best of the world.

Its not just me anyone in the world who met him admires him - Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, tons of industry captains. Despite his long association with BJP even owaisi admires him. And you think a functionally illletrate person like you can criticise him ?

kiranA
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 25 Dec 2016 09:37

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby kiranA » 04 Apr 2017 07:55

Yagnasri wrote:It was going well until all kinds of ideas like Tyagaraya's and Annamayya songs got publicity because of movies are starting to appear here. Then things started getting out of hand.


Yes using words such as "kamma gangs" "kapu crooks" "reddy ysr" abusing the daughter of a great man was all going well and smoothly for you. But hey everything crashes someone said the truth about some songs written a while back.

kiranA
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 25 Dec 2016 09:37

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby kiranA » 04 Apr 2017 08:00

Lilo wrote:KLNM garu & Suraj ji,
If you find contents of my posts objectionable, please highlight portions of the same.
If its just the long rambling - i cant help it as i feel strongly on this issue & and on this issue rhetorical questioning(which is not same as screaming!) is a better approach likely to make people(not just the poster iam replying to) think about the issues that they are otherwise normalized to & ordinarily wont give a second thought to say while watching a movie.If you have a issue with the video and the laid bare description of casteism in telugu film industry and elsewhere i can only ask you to reconsider as its something which will never come out in telugu MSM.

on incoherence: when the other poster is voicing disparate jumble of issues in each new post trying to reply to the same may look incoherent.

KLMN garu,i dont know your vantage point (the site & situation of it) but its not some wanton spreading of negativity in my case.I see it & hear it regularly in person, ive put it as ive seen it.


Seriously man - you are unbeleivable. You savaged entire castes, abused me by speculating I belong to a caste and now suddenly turn all doe eyed blinking " did i hurt anyone here ? did i say anything wrong ?". There is a telugu word called "nanganaachi".

I have business partners who are Kammas and they are gentlemen par excellence. They keep their word and deliver what I need and they ofcourse expect a profit. When my mother had to do matirculation she stayed in kamma family who treated her like their daughter in divi seema region. DOes it mean they are all angels ? ofcourse not they are human too. But It takes a really character less person to come to public forums and abuse a whole caste like this .

Lilo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4071
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 09:08

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Lilo » 04 Apr 2017 08:01

a_bharat wrote:The above bile is not related to AP division. It is all about hatred/pride towards a particular caste that different posters have. It is very ugly and stinks.
^
abharat garu,
Why do you presume hatred is for some caste/s ?
Do casteists represent a caste ?

The actions of casteists will have negative consequences for all & would naturally evoke negative reactions from rest noncasteists(from same caste or other castes).

Telangana's othering was a side effect to the unbridled casteism playing out in public fields like politics,media,realestate, films etc.

kiranA
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 25 Dec 2016 09:37

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby kiranA » 04 Apr 2017 08:06

OmkarC wrote:Well, the massa has spoken and declared the "video isnt offensive" !! hooray - what do us lowly mortals even know how to feel !! You decide what's good & what's offensive for us.. there's some inherent Paki-ness in such behavior.


There is nothing offensive about the video. NOTHING. There were plenty of movies which show maids lusting after some characters - maids too have husbands ? did you get offended ? No you either dont care about their castes or you think a maid can be any caste. A pujari is just another job.

Making fun of prestly class is very common worldwide because the hypocrasy is generally amusing - any muslim will hve 5 ready jokes about a mullah and half deal with sex. There is a whole genre of soft ***** about nuns in western moves. But an oridnary muslim or westernes wont get their knickers in a twist because nuns and mullahs are not heridatry there - they have more rational societies and offer more choice.

The whole problem here is that pujari which is just a mundane job is hundred percent reserved to one paricular caste and those are the real issues HIndusim need to solve. Not because its a hot shot career (not a single brahmin freind of mine would wish his child to be a priest) but to be civilized in this world

Lilo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4071
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 09:08

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Lilo » 04 Apr 2017 08:11

kiranA wrote:Seriously man - you are unbeleivable. You savaged entire castes, abused me by speculating I belong to a caste and now suddenly turn all doe eyed blinking " did i hurt anyone here ? did i say anything wrong ?". There is a telugu word called "nanganaachi".

I have business partners who are Kammas and they are gentlemen par excellence. They keep their word and deliver what I need and they ofcourse expect a profit. When my mother had to do matirculation she stayed in kamma family who treated her like their daughter in divi seema region. DOes it mean they are all angels ? ofcourse not they are human too. But It takes a really character less person to come to public forums and abuse a whole caste like this .
I dont need a telugu word to call out your hypocrisy,
There is caste consciousness,there is legendary caste consciousness,then there is legendary exceptional caste consciousness,finally there is the legendary gaandu caste consciousness for the most egregious of the lot.These are the terms i used in my posts against casteists.Be happy i lifted the legendary word from your usage to coin above phrases.
Self evidently as on today in AP overwhelming majority of casteists are from landowning castes.

Particular egregious examples i quoted regarding the telugu film industry video are from kamma caste - anyway casteism in these examples is plain to see.
Rest is your own interpretations & exaggerations to create strawmen.
Iam pasting my then reply to you again below for you to read carefully this time.
Lilo wrote:
KiranA wrote:@Lilo
I give up. Your creepiness, your dumbness, your thick skull tired me out. But one thing why do you keep assuming I am a Kamma . I am NOT a kamma you MORON - you think only kammas can think ? you think TDP ruled 21 out of last 36 years just with kamas ? Forget AP your BJP has nothing to show even in telangana which they fought for. And it will have nothing to show with "freinds" like you.
KiranA,
Sorry i hurt you with my thick skull.Guess its too early for you to understand issues that i raised.
Who knows what you are, i only assumed by your statements that you are one of the many in AP with legendary caste consciousness.They come in all castes but predominate onlee in a few landowning castes...
Last edited by Lilo on 04 Apr 2017 09:15, edited 4 times in total.

kiranA
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 25 Dec 2016 09:37

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby kiranA » 04 Apr 2017 08:12

GShankar wrote:
kiranA wrote:When GShankar understood it and (he clearly likes his caste identity) anxiously asked you clarify that you are not opposed to caste per se.


Kiran, I think jathi identity could and should be constructively used. However as of Today, there is lot of abuse due to caste and I am in favour of stopping those abuses. And per my understanding all these abuses are due to the fact that the dynamic jathi system was stopped with the british census and the caste system as of Today is being followed since then. Now, the corruption is due to the caste based on birth and instead of it being based on deeds imo.

Me liking my caste identity (what you said) currently is not true because I am not in the profession of my jathi but in Itvity. That's my reality. However I am sticking with my identity and will say that jathi is not all that bad as it is bandied out to be and like many other things, it could be reformed instead of abolishing it because identities are not going away.

With regards to lilo and others' statements I agree with some and disagree with some of those statement. However my request to you all is to just put forth your points and be at peace with it. Let's not debate to satisfy personal egos. Worst case, we all could agree to disagree and move on. I know next to nothing about ground realities in Andhra/Telengana politics and this debate has helped a bit and I prefer you all can have a healthy debate without making it personal and all those name calling. However if that is what is your style, then so be it.

Later!


You have a nation , a linguistic state, a religion but you also need a "jathi" which you yourself is meaningless. I have to suspect you have reservations about mingling with other "jathis". jathis need to be abolished ruthlessly in a time bound manner if india needs to survive. Otherwise I dont see how India will.

Lilo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4071
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 09:08

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Lilo » 04 Apr 2017 08:38

kiranA wrote:
OmkarC wrote:Well, the massa has spoken and declared the "video isnt offensive" !! hooray - what do us lowly mortals even know how to feel !! You decide what's good & what's offensive for us.. there's some inherent Paki-ness in such behavior.


There is nothing offensive about the video. NOTHING. There were plenty of movies which show maids lusting after some characters - maids too have husbands ? did you get offended ? No you either dont care about their castes or you think a maid can be any caste. A pujari is just another job.

Making fun of prestly class is very common worldwide because the hypocrasy is generally amusing - any muslim will hve 5 ready jokes about a mullah and half deal with sex. There is a whole genre of soft ***** about nuns in western moves. But an oridnary muslim or westernes wont get their knickers in a twist because nuns and mullahs are not heridatry there - they have more rational societies and offer more choice.

The whole problem here is that pujari which is just a mundane job is hundred percent reserved to one paricular caste and those are the real issues HIndusim need to solve. Not because its a hot shot career (not a single brahmin freind of mine would wish his child to be a priest) but to be civilized in this world

KiranA,
You are still groping around in the dark,worse you have willfully closed your eyes to reason & now are repeatedly slapping away other's hands .
Omkar garu i think we can stop here.I will stop here.

TKiran
BRFite
Posts: 944
Joined: 13 Dec 2009 00:22

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby TKiran » 04 Apr 2017 08:50

kiranA wrote:
TKiran wrote:
50000 acres is just the perimeter of government buildings, every additional 1km would take away 50000 acres, already the farmers are reluctant to farm, Real Estate mafia rampaging, soon we have to import rice from other states. Anyways,

పచ్చకామెర్ల వాడికి లోకమంతా పచ్చ. I understand that you would not be able to see others point of view.

Your admiration for CBN is like a boy infatuated with aunty next door.


Your commenting on my understanding ? if you have basic reading skills you would have looked up that govt complex is some 800 acres not 50,000 acres. If you passed elementary measurement in school you would 1 square km is about 250 acres and not 50,000 acres.

You dont possess elementary skills to process factual information and you dare to comment on my understanding ?

I have seen you boasting here that andhra produced engineers for USA - how do you think that happened? magic ? NTR laid the foundation for competition of students by instituting competitive exams like EAMCET. In 90s there were no good jobs for telugu students in Hyderabad - if they wanted they had to migrate to chennai or bangalore. But by early 2000s outskirts of hyd were flooded with cars with DL, Gurgaon name plates - you think magic happened there ? or did a great man conceive and market the area to best of the best in the world.

We are three brothers and all of them managed to get good paying jobs in hyd. Later we branched out but staying in the same city with our elderly parents meant a a lot to our parents. I dont share the same caste but unlike you I can add 2 and 2 together and know all of this came due to the vision of CBN. 10 kms away we had deloitte, microsoft and google (the best of world came to the city) and 10 kms to the other direction there was afantastic airport which gave access to the best of the world.

Its not just me anyone in the world who met him admires him - Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, tons of industry captains. Despite his long association with BJP even owaisi admires him. And you think a functionally illletrate person like you can criticise him ?


The reason I said a Telugu proverb is very apt to you. I didn't say 1 sq.km.

There were only 1600 seats for engg. During NTR time. If you cannot get a seat in Andhra, you had to go to other states. Anyway no point in arguing with a person with paityam

ramana
Forum Moderator
Posts: 54560
Joined: 01 Jan 1970 05:30

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby ramana » 04 Apr 2017 09:16

I think.everyone has said there piece.
Now unless you have something new, do not add .
Thanks,

Ramana

Muppalla
BRF Oldie
Posts: 7089
Joined: 12 Jun 1999 11:31

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Muppalla » 04 Apr 2017 09:19

:) Oh maan what's going on here.

I am coming to thread to read good news but too much of interesting convos.

TKiran
BRFite
Posts: 944
Joined: 13 Dec 2009 00:22

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby TKiran » 04 Apr 2017 10:12

nukavarapu wrote:
TKiran wrote:
The reason I said a Telugu proverb is very apt to you. I didn't say 1 sq.km.

There were only 1600 seats for engg. During NTR time. If you cannot get a seat in Andhra, you had to go to other states. Anyway no point in arguing with a person with paityam


And your point is NTR is responsible for native people going to other states due to lack of seats?


My point is that NTR or no NTR, Telugu people will succeed.

Giving credit to NTR or CBN for things they didn't do by KiranA, was what I was highlighting.

kiranA
BRFite
Posts: 367
Joined: 25 Dec 2016 09:37

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby kiranA » 04 Apr 2017 10:14

TKiran wrote:
The reason I said a Telugu proverb is very apt to you. I didn't say 1 sq.km.

There were only 1600 seats for engg. During NTR time. If you cannot get a seat in Andhra, you had to go to other states. Anyway no point in arguing with a person with paityam


Really ?That is your response ? you meant 1 km equals 50,000 acres ? I said EAMCET about NTR. Just stick to smuggling gold coins from shanghai.

OmkarC
BRFite
Posts: 645
Joined: 15 Nov 2016 11:25

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby OmkarC » 04 Apr 2017 10:20

Ramana & Lilo saars: I am stopping here as well - but with strong disagreement w/ those who are suggesting to "bottle up your thoughts".. as mentioned earlier, sub-nationalist movements like casteism (any caste) or regionalism are like "free radicals" - too dangerous to be left alone - and need to be absorbed within a broader nationalist identity. The way you merge them will involve give & take attitude - it cannot be reconciled by continuing to be silent due to discussions getting nasty, being politically correct and allowing casteists a free reign when it suits them and jump into any movement (Communism, socialism or even Hindutva - when it suits their interests), while in reality the only movement they believe in is "opportunism".

I have a clean conscience, will even donate my blood to any person from any caste, religion - who would prefer to take it (I recently found some people from a certain Andhra caste have their own blood banks as they dont want inferior blood from others)... no apologies to anyone for any comment I made as I believe I was right in castigating disgusting anti-Brahmin propaganda.

TKiran
BRFite
Posts: 944
Joined: 13 Dec 2009 00:22

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby TKiran » 04 Apr 2017 11:01

kiranA wrote:
TKiran wrote:
The reason I said a Telugu proverb is very apt to you. I didn't say 1 sq.km.

There were only 1600 seats for engg. During NTR time. If you cannot get a seat in Andhra, you had to go to other states. Anyway no point in arguing with a person with paityam


Really ?That is your response ? you meant 1 km equals 50,000 acres ? I said EAMCET about NTR. Just stick to smuggling gold coins from shanghai.


Assuming there is a circle with radius 25km and there is another circle concentric with 26 km radius. Now as you claim you are a genius in 5th class mathematics, make your calculations and tell me, how many acres now.

Lilo
BRF Oldie
Posts: 4071
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 09:08

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Postby Lilo » 04 Apr 2017 11:14

OmkarC garu,
If you are talking about this MSM media reported incident of a blood bank app tweeting the request for ONLY Kamma blood for 3 year old http://www.news18.com/news/buzz/caste-b ... 83083.html

let me report back to you with a deduced sequence of how that tweet happened.

1)A Powerstar pawan kalyan's "Fan" account @ShekarNews tweets this caste based blood requirement to two social blood donation apps @bloodplusapp & @blooddonorsin
2)Since they are social apps they might be located out of AP and would probably be unaware of the caste rivalry involved or it was in some night auto mode to tweet any blood request coming to their accounts .Anyway this malicious tweet mentioning kamma caste gets tweeted by both @bloodplusapp & @blooddonorsin .
3)After this social hacking of the both blood donation apps the powerstar & mega fan accounts go on a binge tweeting mode targeting the NTR , balayyababu ,juNTR fan accounts on twitter to get their kicks.
4)Unaware people pick up the chatter on twitter and it goes on to become a MSM news reported by national news portals.
5)Reporters contacting Max cure hospital are informed by the hospital that there was infact a need for blood for a 3 year old child that day, so the news is published as confirmed news.
6)After the tweet @ShekharNews deactivated his a/c temporarily.MSM outlets just report with the news that the originating a/c is deactivated .They are too dumb to check the cached profile of that a/c on google.
7)After newscycle is finished @ShekharNews deletes all his old tweets to @bloodplusapp , @blooddonorsin and reactivates his account back to tweeting fan propaganda on Powerstar & janasena!

Now we know how chiranjeevi family looses no opportunity to advertise their "philanthropy" via blood donation banks run by chirubabu's foundation.Their kapu caste fans too never fail to claim greatness bigheartedness etc to their kapu caste herrow using this. Yet the same gaandu caste fans played with the life of a 3 year old just to get their kicks on a "rival" caste on the internet and made it a national incident just to target a "rival" caste.People should notice the legendary gandu caste consciousness being exhibited here in the social hacking of a blooddonation app to get at their rival caste fans.
This is the level of fog of war in the caste wastedlands of AP.Tasmat Jagratta.


Return to “History & Current Affairs Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests