Telugu States' News and Discussion

ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Telugu States' News and Discussion

Post by ShyamSP »

Seemandhra got TDP government and Telangana got TRS government after split and elections. This thread is to track news and discuss on issues related to the two states. Usual BRF rules apply.
======

CBN prefers Andhra core as Capital region.

CBN in favour of Vijayawada - Guntur as capital of AP
The TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu, who has secured a clear mandate from the people of the residuary Andhra Pradesh, seems to be in favour of making Vijayawada- Mangalagiri- Guntur as the capital of the new State.
The TDP chief is leaving for New Delhi on Tuesday and he is expected to have discussions with the BJP leader Narendra Modi, who is going to be the Prime Minister. Babu is likely to discuss with Modi issues like induction of few TDP MPs in the Union council of Ministers, giving important portfolios to them, the Capital of Andhra Pradesh, financial support to the residuary State, etc.

===
We had some reference to Mangalagiri as Capital of the new state, currently called Residual AP or Seemandhra.
http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 1#p1598271
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Post by ramana »

I don't like the word residual Andhra Pradesh. Hindu paper seems to gloat in promoting that term.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

I think CBN has a problem of mis-judgement. He makes strategic blunders.

In 2004, he ignored rural development, paid price for that.

In 2009, he aligned with TRS, paid price for that.

In 2014, he openly hugged the Congis who jumped ship, and gave tickets to them, the people felt as if it is congress they are voting for, as even a month back, they were congress. People wanted to decimate congress, and teach those a lesson, but due to his decision, YCP got a lease of life. Otherwise YCP would have also got decimated.

In 2019, he would have ignored kapus (future participle) and is going to pay the price. He is able administrator, not a good Politician. I would suggest that he accomodates Pawan Kalyan (by nominating him to RS, and making PK a central minister in Modi's govt. if at all he wants to retain power and decimate YCP, before it is too late.
member_28533
BRFite

Post by member_28533 »

One thing BJP needs to do is get rid of Kishen Reddy. In addition to his continued toeing the line of TRS and not giving an iota of confidence to Seemandhra people living in TG, he was silent when KCR and his daughter heaped choicest abuses on Modi.. only Pawan Kalyan came to Modi's rescue and made them backoff while state BJP was shamelessly silent.

As long as he is incharge of state BJP, the party will never grow in TG.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

From eenadu.net The gist: For past 10 years, many irregularities have happened in Tirumala, but from now on he will make sure that except Govinda Naamasmarna nothing will happen in Tirumala. It seems he is adopting NaMo's mantra, soft Hindutva with developmental credentials (unbeatable combo).
bahdada
BRFite

Post by bahdada »

mchilian wrote:One thing BJP needs to do is get rid of Kishen Reddy. In addition to his continued toeing the line of TRS and not giving an iota of confidence to Seemandhra people living in TG, he was silent when KCR and his daughter heaped choicest abuses on Modi.. only Pawan Kalyan came to Modi's rescue and made them backoff while state BJP was shamelessly silent.

As long as he is incharge of state BJP, the party will never grow in TG.
He also insinuated that the alliance's formidable results in Greater Hyderabad were at the expense of BJP.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

X-post from General elections thread
sum wrote:^^ Telengana ki jai?
Met Asaduddin and Akbaruddin Owaisi,we plan to work together for further development of Telangana-KT Rama Rao,TRS
member_28533
BRFite

Post by member_28533 »

Other than Nikumma and that foul mouthed bangali dehati aurat, it was KCR who targetted Modi & called him names for a few muslim votes.

Now he does another U-turn with a begging bowl in hand:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... telangana/
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

CONFIRMED REPORT:
Akbaruddin Owaisi, came out near Charminar at around 2:30 AM early hours today and started saying that Modi has sent people to kill him. Today, few people were arrested who were allegedly plotting to kill Akbaruddin Owaisi. There was a complete blackout in some areas near Charminar and some rumors started to fly that Muslims were killing Hindus by dragging them out of their homes. Everybody had a tense night. Nothing happened till now. But people are very scared as what might happen tonight. BSF has been deployed and they are assuring people not to believe in rumors.
NONE, I mean none of news channels are covering this. Probably for a good reason.
This b@stard must be put away.
I will update tomorrow.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

I am disappointed with TRS going overboard with MIM even after getting simple majority. I hoped that this suspicion of mine should go wrong. The strategy is to grab lands around HYD and no other reason that can be seen. Let us see how this will end.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Muppalla wrote:I am disappointed with TRS going overboard with MIM even after getting simple majority. I hoped that this suspicion of mine should go wrong. The strategy is to grab lands around HYD and no other reason that can be seen. Let us see how this will end.
This is not even surprising to me. I think Dasari-ji did guess this a long time back. And the alliance specifically says that the opponent is BJP-TDP alliance (not Congress). Can you not guess who is going to be the victim in this obscene game?
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^ In a way it is very good they are doing it.

I am sure KCR+MIM will come up with Telangana development model.

All TDP/BJP have to do is to make Seemandhra a benchmark for Telangana people.

Karma has to be paid back. It is much more needed when actions are at state level.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

RamaY wrote:^ In a way it is very good they are doing it.

I am sure KCR+MIM will come up with Telangana development model.

All TDP/BJP have to do is to make Seemandhra a benchmark for Telangana people.

Karma has to be paid back. It is much more needed when actions are at state level.
What will be the price paid by the people of Telangana and the `settlers' of SA in Hyderabad and Rangareddi districts? Getting into bed with Owaisi is a deal with the Devli that KCR is doing. It is extremely short sighted and stupid. But the effects may be long lasting. Remember the last days of the Nizam and the effects that we are still living down? Why will KCR do any less damage before going out?

Devesh-ji has always accused me of harbouring anti-T sympathies, but that is untrue. I have always supported T state, but I just wished that BJP didn't help hand over power to that two bit charlatan, KCR. Now, I am afraid he will wreck at least Hyderabad before he goes out. He is killing the goose that lays golden eggs, but he is too short sighted to see that.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Hyderabad like city needs a bigger investments in infrastructure if it wants to continuously compete with Chennai or Bangalore. But naturally as KCR is not interested in anything but loot. So he and his family will ensure Dora rule in the City with hafta collections from all and sundry - driving them out of the state. He may end up quite rich but will not return to power in the next elections. Almost in no newly created state except JMM all regional parties found on statehood demand has only one term life span. Let us see what will be life span of KCRs party.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Brilliant Sridhar as usual :rotfl: :rotfl:

Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

RamaY wrote:All TDP/BJP have to do is to make Seemandhra a benchmark for Telangana people.
A close friend from W. Godavari, Krishna area who is married to a T woman is said (bitterly if I may add) on the day T was announced that "let us see how they will progress". Rama Y garu, your above statement also seems to be in the same mould. Sorry if I misunderstood. I am sure majority of the soon-to-be AP and Telangana (believe it or not) people wish the best for the people of the new states along with the people of all states that make the democratic republic of India. The erstwhile AP was bifurcated under the constitution and any lingering problems and complaints should be solved through existing or new legislation which have been made following the rules laid out by the constitution. Our personal preferences do not matter in the larger scheme of things.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Matrimcji

You got me wrong.

If TRS+MIM joins hands and do whatever they want, there is little BJP+TDP can do there. Remember that congress has 21 seats there and will come to the rescue of govt if needed.

My brother tells me that nearly 20 TRS MLAs are party hoppers from TDP (I don't know if this is true). If it is true that explains KCR's fears.

So all TDP/BJP can do at this point (for this term) is to offer effective govt in AP where they are in control. This will make T people realize that the issue is governance and not AP people.

Then they will elect right leadership and demand performance from them.

I am a well wisher of T-state by all means.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Telangana: MIM To Get 2 Berths In KCR's Cabinet
The Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen is all set to join the TRS government in Telangana.

According to highly placed sources, the MIM has been offered 2 cabinet berths, which it has accepted.

However, the MIM leaders have reportedly sought the post of Deputy Chief Minister. A final decision in this regard will be taken during the meeting between TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao and MIM President Asaduddin Owaisi.

The duo are likely to meet in the next 2-3 days to formalise the alliance, sources said.

It may be mentioned that TRS leaders including Etela Rajender, K Tarakarama Rao, Nayani Narasimha Reddy and T Padma Rao called on MIM leaders Asaduddin Owaisi and Akbaruddin Owasi on Monday to discuss the alliance.

During the meeting, the TRS leaders invited the MIM to join their government in Telangana.

Sources further say that Asaduddin Owaisi invited KCR to visit Darulsalaam to formalise the alliance. However, KCR insisted that the Owaisi brothers either visit his house or Telangana Bhavan to jointly announce their decision.

The alliance between the MIM and TRS will be formalised once the leaders of both the parties agree on the venue for the next meeting, sources added.
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

How are corporate taxes allocated to states? If a business started by an Andhra businessman in T moves its registered office to AP (but most of the employees still in T), will the state portion of corporate income tax go to T or AP? how about other taxes such as sales tax, etc.?

Added later:
Here is some info on VAT allocation:
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/a ... 998887.ece
‘dent revenue’

The officers of Telangana see a conspiracy behind the decision to seek an option from 2.9 lakh value added tax (VAT) dealers registered with the commercial taxes department ahead of the bifurcation of the State.

As many as 2.5 lakh dealers have already given their option indicating whether they wanted to be registered in Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.

The objective behind the exercise was to allot the prefix numericals to their already registered numbers.

For instance, the prefix for Telangana was 36 while it was 37 for Andhra Pradesh.

The revenue to the respective governments will go on the basis of consumption.

The Telangana officers, however, see it as “another attempt” to dent the revenues of the region because it will create insecurity among entrepreneurs from Andhra Pradesh and might lead to their migration.
VAT accounts for 73% of total tax revenues

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140506/n ... -vat-boost
The commercial taxes department has already started online registration facility for traders to choose the place of business and to establish their business headquarters after June 2. Accord-ingly, new Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) will be issued to traders based on which they have to pay monthly VAT to the respective governments.

Seemandhra leaders from various parties are already urging all public and private sector industries and co-mpanies to shift their administrative offices and head offices from Hyderabad to any suitable location in Seemandhra. They are urging major firms such as AP Paper Mills, Avanti Foods, Coromandel Fertili-sers, pharmaceutical companies such as Hetero, Reddy’s Labs, Aurobindo, besides major oil companies like ONGC, Reliance, GAIL, British Petrol-eum, HPCL and GSPC, to shift their offices from Hyderabad to Seemandhra.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Rony wrote:Telangana: MIM To Get 2 Berths In KCR's Cabinet
The Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen is all set to join the TRS government in Telangana.

According to highly placed sources, the MIM has been offered 2 cabinet berths, which it has accepted.

However, the MIM leaders have reportedly sought the post of Deputy Chief Minister. A final decision in this regard will be taken during the meeting between TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao and MIM President Asaduddin Owaisi.

The duo are likely to meet in the next 2-3 days to formalise the alliance, sources said.

It may be mentioned that TRS leaders including Etela Rajender, K Tarakarama Rao, Nayani Narasimha Reddy and T Padma Rao called on MIM leaders Asaduddin Owaisi and Akbaruddin Owasi on Monday to discuss the alliance.

During the meeting, the TRS leaders invited the MIM to join their government in Telangana.

Sources further say that Asaduddin Owaisi invited KCR to visit Darulsalaam to formalise the alliance. However, KCR insisted that the Owaisi brothers either visit his house or Telangana Bhavan to jointly announce their decision.

The alliance between the MIM and TRS will be formalised once the leaders of both the parties agree on the venue for the next meeting, sources added.
Looks like the scumbag KCR did not learn any lessons from Secular drubbing all over India. he wants to play secular games to screw Telangana people.

I wonder if there is any reaction from Telagana people who voted for him
Dasari
BRFite

Post by Dasari »

It is absolute nonsense for KCR to take MIM as partner in the govt. With budget surplus, he may not need BJP or center's support for next 5 years. So antagonizing central govt is his least worry. On the other hand, he is either worried that Congress/TDP/BJP will undermine his govt and finds MIM is the only one with no aspirations of ruling the state ( as long as they were given control of Hyderabad) or wants the unquestionable control of Hyderabad. With TRS winning only one seat in and around GHMC area, KCR must be very insecure. It is like a winning a kingdom but all the treasure is in somebody else hands.

I suspect the later. Everything I suspect is happening 5 years too soon. My prediction is that he will go after Hyderabad big time to bring all the wealth (public and private) of Hyderabad under his control. Any resistance will be hammered either through hindu vs muslim or telangana vs settlers backlash. This will ruffle feathers with so called settlers, and a big showdown by end of the year is in cards.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

Dasari wrote: I suspect the later. Everything I suspect is happening 5 years too soon. My prediction is that he will go after Hyderabad big time to bring all the wealth (public and private) of Hyderabad under his control. Any resistance will be hammered either through hindu vs muslim or telangana vs settlers backlash. This will ruffle feathers with so called settlers, and a big showdown by end of the year is in cards.
Your predictions were on dot, Dasari-ji. Yes, KCR's lack of control of Hyderabad is worrying for him. But MIM is hated by the Hindus of Hyderabad. How can he ensure that his voters vote MIM? Won't he lose support of the Hindus fast (maybe not in Assembly, but in the state) if he tries to ally with the MIM?

More than electoral victory, I am afraid this is a Mafia families alliance - where two families cooperate to loot the wealth of a city. With the KCR thugs and the MIM thugs united, I don't see any resistance to their thuggery, except for a Congressi governor, who may or may not act against the TRS, when they try to take control of the city. Honestly, if the criminal elements of the two parties are allied, is there going to be any on ground resistance to them? If so, who and how will they accomplish it?

The SA Hindus will be first victims of this madness, but they may not be the last.
gpati
BRFite

Post by gpati »

Chiranjeevi may join TDP.

Tolivelugu
నిన్నటివరకు కాంగ్రెస్ సీమాంధ్ర ఎన్నికల ప్రచార కమిటి సారధిగా వున్న చిరంజీవి ఇప్పుడు కాంగ్రెస్ ఓటమి చెందిన కారణంగా పార్టీ మారుతున్నారా? తమ్ముడు పవన్‌కి అత్యంత ప్రాధాన్యత కల్పిస్తోన్న బీజేపిలో ఆయన చేరబోతున్నారా అంటే అవుననే వార్తలొస్తున్నాయి. అటు కేంద్రంలో, ఇటు రాష్ర్టంలో కాంగ్రెస్ అధికారం కోల్పోయింది. రాజకీయ పరిశీలకుల అంచనాల ప్రకారం కాంగ్రెస్‌కి తిరిగి అధికారంలోకొచ్చే అవకాశాలు ఇప్పుడప్పుడే లేదని ఓ టాక్ వినిపిస్తోంది. ఈ నేపథ్యంలో కాంగ్రెస్‌లో వుండి గోళ్లు గిల్లుకోవడంకన్నా తెలివిగా వ్యవహరించి మరో ఆప్షన్ ఏదైనా వెతుక్కోవడం ఉత్తమం అని కొంత మంది సన్నిహితులు చిరుకి సలహా ఇస్తున్నారట. బయటికి తెలియని ఇంకో విషయం ఏంటంటే, అసలు ఎన్నికలకు ముందే ఆయన బీజేపీలోకి వెళ్లాలని యత్నించారట. కానీ పార్టీ అధిష్టానం సీమాంద్ర ఎన్నికల ప్రచార కమిటీ పగ్గాలు చేతికివ్వడంతో తన ప్రయత్నాన్ని ఉపసంహరించుకున్నారని వార్తలొచ్చినట్లుగా కొన్ని ప్రముఖ ఇంగ్లీష్ దినపత్రికలు కథనాలు ప్రచురించాయి

అటు కేంద్రంలో ఇటు రాష్ర్టంలో పార్టీ ఓటమి చెందడం, మరోవైపు తమ్ముడు పవన్ బీజేపీకి సన్నిహితంగా మెలగడం వంటివి చిరుని ఆలోచనలో పడేశాయట. ఇదిలావుంటే బీజేపి సీనియర్ నేత వెంకయ్య నాయుడు మోదీకి, చిరుకి మధ్య మధ్యవర్తిత్వం చేస్తున్నారనేది మరో లేటెస్ట్ టాక్. రాష్ర్టంలో ప్రముఖ సినీతారల్ని పార్టీలో చేర్చుకుంటే భవిష్యత్‌లో వారివల్ల కలిగే రాజకీయ ముప్పంటూ ఏమీ వుండదనే కోణంలో అటు బీజేపీ కూడా ఆలోచిస్తోందట. ఇప్పటికే రాష్ర్టంలో అత్యధిక అభిమానబలగం కల పవన్ కల్యాణ్ తమతోనే కలిసి వున్నాడు. ఇక పనిలోపనిగా చిరుని కూడా పార్టీలోకి లాగేస్తే రాష్ర్టంలో కాంగ్రెస్‌ని మరో దెబ్బ తీయడంతోపాటు చిరు వర్గాన్ని తమవైపుకి తిప్పుకోవచ్చని బీజేపీ శ్రేణులు భావిస్తున్నట్లు కొందరు చెప్పుకుంటున్నారు. అన్నింటికి మించి ఇప్పుడు బీజేపీకి చిరు అవసరం కన్నా, చిరుకే బీజేపి అవసరం ఎక్కువుందనే వాళ్లూ లేకపోలేదు. ఇదిలావుంటే ఈ వార్తల్ని పార్టీనేతలు కొట్టిపారేస్తున్నారు. అవంతా ఉత్తుత్తి పుకార్లేనని కాంగ్రెస్ నేత రుద్రరాజు పద్మరాజు ఈ వార్తల్ని ఖండించారు. ఇన్ని వాదనల మధ్య అసలు చిరు ఏ వాదన వినిపిస్తారోననేది ప్రస్తుతం ఆసక్తికరంగా మారింది. పదేళ్లపాటు పదవి లేకున్నా పర్వాలేదు.. కాంగ్రెస్‌లోనే వుంటానని అంటారా లేక తమ్ముడూ.. నేనూ నీతోనే వస్తానంటూ తమ్ముడి బాటలోనే పయనిస్తారా అనేది కాలమే చెప్పాలి మరి.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

BJP will lose any/all respect it has in AP if it accepts Chiru into it. He is useless in all forms/shapes. Worst orator, organizer, administrator, vote-getter and what not...
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

RamaY wrote:BJP will lose any/all respect it has in AP if it accepts Chiru into it. He is useless in all forms/shapes. Worst orator, organizer, administrator, vote-getter and what not...
Chiru is a serious no-no. His brother Pawan is a much better leader and orator though he has an unpredictable streak in him. He has single-handedly pulled in the Kapu votes. CBN/NaMo must give him due credit by improving his stature within the Govt (Deputy CM or important portfolio or RS membership). This will keep his followers pleased and also in one swoop make Chiru look like the idiot he is.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Pavan needs lot of mentoring in public speaking (he is incoherent), organization development and administration.

But he has his heart at right place (as far as I can see). He is a good candidate to build Rightist-Revolutionary group (in Bji's words :twisted: )
bhavani
BRFite

Post by bhavani »

BJP might not accept Chiranjeevi. Chiranjeevi is just a power broker and Power monger. He is just saving his assets in Andhra. The middle class absolutely hates him now

http://deccan-journal.com/content/will- ... hiranjeevi
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Pawan though bit mad and emotional one did all the hard work during elections and expected nothing in return. BJP should obsorb him into BJP and encourage him. People who have helped BJP in this elections shall not be forgotten for any reason. He alone had guts to take on KCR in Telangana and has guts to fight KCR politically.

KCR already kicking people out. Osmania and JNTU "student gangs" are not allowing people with Andra type telugu speaking into their colleges.

MY OWN SISTERS SON BORN AND EDUCATED IN JNTU IS NOW ASKED NOT TO JOIN PHD THERE AND HAD TO LEAVE.
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

Is this true?

http://www.gossipguru.in/babus-relying-on-modi

Babu’s relying on Modi
Modi’s partnership proved to be a boon for TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu. Modi’s popularity in the rural areas of Andhra was so much that most women there had already clearly told people from other political parties that their votes were only for Modi. As a result, TDP party workers had to go around in the villages showing pictures with Modi and Chandrababu together. Only then did the party manage to get so many seats.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

A very close acquintence of mine won Rs. 1,10,000/- in satta. A reddy betted Rs.50 lakhs, on YCP win in Seemandhra just after 7th May in Seemandhra after he conducted exit polls. The only factor that tilted the balance was the last minute shifting of atleast 10 to 15% of Kapu voters to TDP, after PK's intervention. That tilted the results in favor of TDP number of Assembly aeats. Otherwise, YCP would have definitely formed the govt. I still feel, if CBN ignores this fact, YCP will make huge gains. Kapus hatred for TDP as Kamma party, and vote for YCP was already decidwd ateast 1 month prior to elections, but because of PK's last minute intervention tilted the results.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

NaMo already acknowldeged on twitter Pawan Kalyan's role in the Andhra Pradesh win.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Certain things don't have direct impact but indirect impact. Chiru joining, (Kavuri and Purandareswari are already there) in BJP is not bad. He may not bring anything but if BJP has to grow it needs to develop into the space of INC/Jagan minus the EJs.

For BJP, it has to finish off Jagan and then create a Reddy+Kapu leadership. Kammas like Lagadapati, Kavuri, Purandareshwari will be same way as they are in INC. I essence for the good of AP if the politics turn to TDP Vs BJP as prime time then it will good. Basically anyone who are opposite to CBN (not EJ stuff) should be pulled to BJP. Jagan should be neutralized and his party should be blasted to smithereens using carrot/stick.

CBN is very smart. He definitely know future and hence he is delaying a TDP Vs BJP stuff by being a Modi-ite and also joining the central cabinet. He will also include BJP MLAs in his cabinet. He talks more of NDA than of TDP at many occasions.

CBN definitely has better pulse on BJP's strategy. Also, realize how Modi praises CBN and they have the strategy to finish off Jagan and his party. In this aspect both CBN and BJP wants to finish it off for their own goals.

Bifurcation ends congress and replaces it with BJP on both sides and that will be super utilization politically by BJP.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

TKiran wrote:A very close acquintence of mine won Rs. 1,10,000/- in satta. A reddy betted Rs.50 lakhs, on YCP win in Seemandhra just after 7th May in Seemandhra after he conducted exit polls. The only factor that tilted the balance was the last minute shifting of atleast 10 to 15% of Kapu voters to TDP, after PK's intervention. That tilted the results in favor of TDP number of Assembly aeats. Otherwise, YCP would have definitely formed the govt. I still feel, if CBN ignores this fact, YCP will make huge gains. Kapus hatred for TDP as Kamma party, and vote for YCP was already decidwd ateast 1 month prior to elections, but because of PK's last minute intervention tilted the results.
To me there is no last minute shifting. PK's involvement only helped solidify and helped in not swing back.

I repeat again:
All the opinion polls, exit polls related to YSRC winning is all match-fixing to keep the perception that Jagan is lord of AP. He was never winning in the first place. He spent the hell out of everything and manipulated all the corporates to give a favorable Opinion/Exit polls. Period. if there was a fair opinion/exit polls that are not biased then he would have even lost before the polls. AP is a truer example of a crony-mafia and hope these grips go away as time progresses. A lot of fakeness is everywhere for about a decade now.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Narayana Rao wrote:He alone had guts to take on KCR in Telangana and has guts to fight KCR politically.

KCR already kicking people out. Osmania and JNTU "student gangs" are not allowing people with Andra type telugu speaking into their colleges.

MY OWN SISTERS SON BORN AND EDUCATED IN JNTU IS NOW ASKED NOT TO JOIN PHD THERE AND HAD TO LEAVE.
That is a very bad piece of news. These thugs should be controlled with an iron fist by the powers be in Telangana. I hope KCR is not fool enough to go this route and gets his government dismissed and president rule imposed on Telangana. Telangana natives (which is vague definition anyways) - you got what you wanted. Time to move on. Get down to the business of improving the conditions of all residents of Telangana. Otherwise you will lose whatever good will you have from nationalist parties like BJP.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

ShyamSP wrote:CBN in favour of Vijayawada - Guntur as capital of AP
dunno if I'd have enough money to invest.. but I'm sure, krishna water is something I might drink a little bit.
let us see if i make it out, without any black brokers.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Whom God wants to destroy, He makes them mad first. I believe Telngana, Assam and WB are ripe for ACCELERATED BJP growth dur to action of the incumbent CMs. What would typically take 15 years, may happen in 5 (3 terms to 1 term).
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

Muppalla garu, YCP gained handsomely with only two vote banks. 1. EJ's 2. Kapus (80-85%)

Somebody predicted the Kapus hatred for Kammas is going to benefit Jagan in BRF. Jagan would have been decimated if Kapus did not vote enmasse to YCP. It is very important for CBN to recognize Kapu's power and keep PK on his side, if he wants to continue. But still kapu's are sceptical, they want their own leader. If the lucky CBN does not recognize this, there will be mid-term polls in SA
Siddhu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Siddhu »

Now KCR telling Andhra employees to go to SA. Poor guys they have to start over again, investing in hyd will prove to be a big mistake.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

You pay for what you sow. Why not file a writ in High Court or Supreme Court and get this kind of orders quashed. May be seek central protection under BJP. There is an option after division for employees in all previous occasions like this. I remember reading such provision here also. But physical security is no longer guaranteed and hafta vasuli will be there. All people who invested in Hyderabad be better prepared to leave unless they want to like under Paki KCR and MIM rule like Dummis.
bahdada
BRFite

Post by bahdada »

Wow....the TRS+MIM are seriously going after "settlers" now. How long before Green and Pink shirts start goosestepping down Tank Bund. Thank God for NaMo, I get the feeling he see's the big picture and won't let Hyderabad and Telangana head into this.

TDP manipulated the voters lists to win in Hyd
http://missiontelangana.com/tdp-manipul ... hyderabad/

Telanganites have long been suspecting that TDP might use some unethical and illegal methods to win a few seats in Telangana.
A detailed investigation has proved this hunch.
It is now revealed that almost 5 lakh Seemandhra voters were added in Hyderabad city in the past 3 months. All these new voters are actually people from Seemandhra, who already have a vote in Seemandhra region.
Such instances were found in Kukatpally, Serilingampally, Qutbullapur, LB Nagar assembly constituencies.
The investigation led to several sensational revelations.