Telugu States' News and Discussion

OmkarC
BRFite

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Post by OmkarC »

Bhavani Sir.. I am 100% with you over EJ issue and also still angry over partition of AP (perhaps will never get over it because of the behavior of all AP political parties, including BJP's Kishan Reddy for threatening to behead Andhras in front of "Telangana Thalli") ; but I agree we should all move forward..
But we are so lost because we don't have unity, its sad to see Andhra ppl turned into joke due to this infighting.. At the end, I can only fight a specific number of battles. I therefore choose that while I despise the injustice done to AP post-split, the only battle that interests me are religious and civilizational ones (for the sake of India and Hindu Dharma). For some others, its caste or regionalist issues or development related issues.. good for whatever they want to do - as long as its not destructive to India & Hindu Dharma. Whether TG movement was against long term interests of India remains to be seen, but in short term it played to the leering galleries of EJs & Islamists, while TG movement jokers made such hateful remarks against their fellow Andhra Hindus, driven by greed and hypocricy.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

bhavani wrote:
kiranA wrote:During peak telangana nonsense it was constantly claimed that only rich kosth folks are preventing AP split because they need to protect their wealth they need to dominate Hyderabad politically.

Now it is being claimed they did nothing because they have wealth in Hyd and they need to protect.

The only theme in those arguments is to somehow abuse kostha folks . If not poor then rich . If not kamma somebody else.

Split was taken by Delhi under article 4 . If they were running a nation they would have articulated the principles or provided consistent reason . They did nothing. It didn't matter to them there is injustice they thought there was no consequence to be had. That's unforgivable.

You may have interest doesn't mean you also have the resources to do a census.
What ever the case, the split is done and we have to live with it.

Regarding the Census part and christian population, one has to be blind to say that the christian population has not grown rapidly in AP. you dont have to do census, just walk the streets of Vijayawada or Vizag. Look at the massive churches that have been built in Vijayawada. Church of every denomination is active from Pentacostals to Even Mormons.

The conversion programs in AP have been led by a powerful CM like YSR for 10 years, and it had a huge and everlasting effect.
I drive to Tirupati every year.

I can vouch for the rapidly growing numbers of minority places of worship that only increase rapidly year on year and this I have been observing for well over a decade in all the places that I pass through.

It would be very foolish to ignore the danger and only a kattarpanthi crypto would try to divert attention away from all the evidence staring you right in the face.

deny, deceive and destroy is their plan.

politicians who ignore this invasion are traitors.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

chetak wrote:
bhavani wrote:
What ever the case, the split is done and we have to live with it.

Regarding the Census part and christian population, one has to be blind to say that the christian population has not grown rapidly in AP. you dont have to do census, just walk the streets of Vijayawada or Vizag. Look at the massive churches that have been built in Vijayawada. Church of every denomination is active from Pentacostals to Even Mormons.

The conversion programs in AP have been led by a powerful CM like YSR for 10 years, and it had a huge and everlasting effect.

I can vouch for the rapidly growing numbers of minority places of worship that only increase rapidly year on year and this I have been observing for well over a decade in all the places that I pass through.

It would be very foolish to ignore the danger and only a kattarpanthi crypto would try to divert attention away from all the evidence staring you right in the face.

Yes they are - and perhaps US/west will invade India to liberate Andhra or perhaps the United Nations will sponsor a bill for "self-determination of Andhra province from barbaric Indian rule" ala how East Timor was sliced away from Indonesia. 175 of the 195 UN member nations are either Christian or Islamic majority nations, and they would be glad to grant independence to the new fledgling "Democratic Republic" w/ young dashing Christian Jagan as its first Prime Minister... Maybe some effing greedy Periyarists will even support that for more US visas.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

OmkarC wrote:
chetak wrote:

Yes they are - and perhaps US/west will invade India to liberate Andhra or perhaps the United Nations will sponsor a bill for "self-determination of Andhra province from barbaric Indian rule" ala how East Timor was sliced away from Indonesia. 175 of the 195 UN member nations are either Christian or Islamic majority nations, and they would be glad to grant independence to the new fledgling "Democratic Republic" w/ young dashing Christian Jagan as its first Prime Minister... Maybe some effing greedy Periyarists will even support that for more US visas.
jagan is done for politically. his nefarious activities are now known to all. his so called party men have begun to split from his party

somebody less controversial will rise to take his place.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

OmkarC wrote:
chetak wrote:

do you think that the ltte was defeated by the lankans all on their very own??

we also know how to look after ourselves and the others also know we can do it.

the FCRA was no flash in the pan and neither is the consolidation.

no b@stard will dare to invade, not after we went nuclear and now have the growing economic muscle to match.

There is too much going on in the IOR for any of the big powers to destabilize us and hand over things to the hans on a sliver plate.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

bhavani wrote:
Sir, Take it easy, I am 36 years old, may i am taking it easy because of Age.

Split was done - Injustice done to some. i whole heartedly agree. At the time of split i was pissed too. I even posted very angry comments in BR. Even talked of splitting from India during that time. But think with a calm mind. What humiliation, did Pakistan take over Hyderabad?

Hyderabad is not going into Pakistan or Bangladesh. One can still work there and Visit it or retire there. I can still eat biryani in Hyderabad. A common middle class man, from Coastal Andhra, is not that effected from the split. Government jobs will not available to some i agree, but a massive number of new Gov jobs will be created in Andhra.

By being so angry what are you going to do, Nothing, Can you merge the two states again? No

India based on its population should have been 100 states, look at US or any developed country and probably it will split into 100 states in 20-30 years.

But Hinduism has been here for 5000 years and will continue to do so, in spite of efforts many people of many shades. The issue of EJ and split of Andhra are different issues. No comparison between both.
There was no humiliation that pakistan had to take over Hyderabad - it was really greedy of them even to desire hyderabad. You are not thinking with a calm mind - you are thinking of excuses not to stand up for basic dignity.

You can eat biryani in hyd ?If you are allowed to eat biryani in srinagar then ok for independent J&K ? You may still get your biryani if entire telangana turns EJ. Then why worry about EJ.

Those people closed the doors of the parliament and divided a state without a princple, a cause that can apply to all states in India. They did that to a state which faithfully executed national policy, sang jana gana mana. The know that state will now have no capital , no nothing , largely agricultural. For this cruelty there was no explanation, no cause , no nothing how this was done for nations interest.

You keep asking me what can be done ? can you atleast stop acting under the tutelage of BJP/RSS . Is that much of dignity too much to ask ? Does the age of 36 means not even that much backbone ?

Your panic about EJ belies your confidence about survivability of Hinduism.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

OmkarC wrote: Yes they are - and perhaps US/west will invade India to liberate Andhra or perhaps the United Nations will sponsor a bill for "self-determination of Andhra province from barbaric Indian rule" ala how East Timor was sliced away from Indonesia. 175 of the 195 UN member nations are either Christian or Islamic majority nations, and they would be glad to grant independence to the new fledgling "Democratic Republic" w/ young dashing Christian Jagan as its first Prime Minister... Maybe some effing greedy Periyarists will even support that for more US visas.
The way India divided andhra pradesh was indeed barbaric. But you prefer to fight your battles based on a speculative EJ attack in your own cloud cuckoo land. First oppose the injustice that happened.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

chetak wrote:
kiranA wrote:
Your so called Hindu love will evaporate in a minute if the power is kept by a caste you don't like.
and your sickular credentials are not so cryptic anymore.

caste has never bothered me at any time in my life and nor will it ever.

No one has EVER asked me what caste I am and no one ever will in my circle.

everything that has come to me in life has come freely and without a caste tag.

I really don't care which effing caste is doing what to whom else. this shit hasn't/doesn't affect me in the least.

and never in my posts have I ever mentioned any specific caste in any form or color. It's you who seem obsessed with caste in every post.

This is not a caste forum by any means until you came along and contaminated it by abusing many posters and calling them names.
Dont bluff. Did I start caste discussion or was I the first one to ask people to stop abusing castes ? Just a few pages of browsing will show what is what. That you can lie on something that can be so easily verified shows the level of integrity you have.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

nukavarapu wrote:
kiranA wrote:
This is a message board meant for voicing opinions. Let's not confuse it with other platforms . Several cases were already filed - do you have much faith in Indian judiciary? I don't . Neither do a lot of brf posters too if you see that thread .

Also this is really a political problem . They used a legislative authority without any principle. They did it because they can and they don't have to fear consequences.
Voicing opinion and sharing views is one thing but venting frustration is different. If you do not have faith in Indian Judiciary thats your problem. I do have faith in Indian Judiciary at the same time accepting all the drawbacks it has. I will rather fight for 20 years to get justice instead of yelling 20 times in this forum about injustice. Before you just write me off, I really do have cases pending in the great Indian Judiciary system for the last 9 years and I am still fighting it. I am not proud of it, neither I feel happy about it, but I realized that I have to fight for justice no matter how long it takes. Because if I step away, then there is absolutely no hope left.

Now talking about political problem, let me ask you this, the Termite queen could have authorized the partition without the support from state assembly? So the state assembly ruled by congress is equally culprit. Who chose them and gave them enough votes to form the government in state? Why YSR got a second term? How the hell he got the first term? Its an open truth that YSJ has made illegal gains during his father's rule, entune to thousands of crores. Then how the hell an open corrupt guy got the kind of votes in 2015 that literally CBN won with a very decent margin? Who is voting for YSJ? Do you have answers to these questions?
Nukavarapu ,

State assembly passed a resolution asking state not be divided. This was a state which existed for 60 years and faithfully contributed to the nation more than it took. Parliament did not give a care and ignored. In their eyes - our emotions, our efforts, our institutions did not matter. We are not a people to be respected or owed even an explanation. We are not a people of consequence to them.

What do you mean yelling ? I am only articulating the anguish the injustice. I dont care it comes out as yelling or not.

You want to patiently, wait, beg and grovel in front of an incompetent Indian judiciary or parliament which has no respect for your identity despite you being an upright citizen but you find my opinons as yelling ? you cant stand with me despite me defending your dignity ?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

there was only one entity that controlled both the parliament and the state of AP during the time of the division of AP.

only this entity was capable of squashing all dissent both at the center and at the state level. The advice came from the NAC members on the practical way forward. also this entity would not have moved without her foreign master's say so.

which other parliament (except the mafia queen controlled one) would have dared to disregard the opinion of the state legislature and divided the state against their wishes. Why did not the state go to the SC to get a stay or make noise otherwise?? The biased presstitutes also supported all this nonsense.

the way that jagan arrogantly went strutting about around the state doing his BS padyatras and his insistence on becoming the CM as though it was his birthright leads to one conclusion only -- that there was a devious plot which has not yet completely unfolded because their plans went awry after the split. KCR went off the reservation and that complicated matters for all the plotters

It was never a mere ploy for more seats as is being falsely propagated.

the entire thing was an EJ plot because all actors were EJs. This nonsense talk of caste and other considerations is just that, a load of nonsense.

the primary driver for the AP split was religion. The muslims kept quiet because their population percentage in telangana went up considerably and they are many many years ahead on the timeline right now as far as population growth is concerned.

Commies and naxals also kept quiet for similar reasons.

it's only the Hindus who got nothing and will get nothing.

The BJP were mere bit players during the split. Loose tongues were wagged by these stupid dummies who then misspoke about special status and what not.

CBN has slipped neatly in to fill his coffers but has made an enemy of the central BJP in the process in his extreme ambition to occupy the driver's seat. Short changing the BJP during the state elections was his biggest blunder. He will not recover from this mistake.

He has also run into NaMo at the center which has completely dampened his acquisitive tendencies for fear of being taken down.

I have a feeling that we have seen only the trailer so far.

Main picture baki hai and it may never be screened, if Modi returns in 2019.

destabilizing India by forcing an east timor like division on us is not in the interests of the large powers now.

The Indian Ocean Region (IOR) is too valuable and also vulnerable to play such games and do anything that favors the rise of china while India's attentions are diverted by the very powers that want to strengthen India against the hans.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

kiranA wrote:
chetak wrote:
and your sickular credentials are not so cryptic anymore.

caste has never bothered me at any time in my life and nor will it ever.

No one has EVER asked me what caste I am and no one ever will in my circle.

everything that has come to me in life has come freely and without a caste tag.

I really don't care which effing caste is doing what to whom else. this shit hasn't/doesn't affect me in the least.

and never in my posts have I ever mentioned any specific caste in any form or color. It's you who seem obsessed with caste in every post.

This is not a caste forum by any means until you came along and contaminated it by abusing many posters and calling them names.
Dont bluff. Did I start caste discussion or was I the first one to ask people to stop abusing castes ? Just a few pages of browsing will show what is what. That you can lie on something that can be so easily verified shows the level of integrity you have.
there you go, back to your loutish abusing ways once again.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Chetak sir,

Don't worry about the casteist Periyarists, all they do is bark loudly at Hindus, but $hit scared like their massa periyar to do anything about Abrahamists and would be intentionally blind to all their penetration.. I would still argue that an East Timor style division of fault lines within India is in the civilizational interests of the west, because unlike Chinese, Hindu civilization is a credible threat to long term interests of the west. More than Chinese & Islamists, who are bound to self destruct in the long run, its only Hindus who are civilization builders. Western deep state must be in cognizance of the fact and orchestrating attempts to weaken India - and the benefit it ensues to Pakis or Chinese is inconsequential to them.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

OmkarC wrote:Chetak sir,

Don't worry about the casteist Periyarists, all they do is bark loudly at Hindus, but $hit scared like their massa periyar to do anything about Abrahamists and would be intentionally blind to all their penetration.. I would still argue that an East Timor style division of fault lines within India is in the civilizational interests of the west, because unlike Chinese, Hindu civilization is a credible threat to long term interests of the west. More than Chinese & Islamists, who are bound to self destruct in the long run, its only Hindus who are civilization builders. Western deep state must be in cognizance of the fact and orchestrating attempts to weaken India - and the benefit it ensues to Pakis or Chinese is inconsequential to them.
they have also created a similar situation in the northeast too.
bhavani
BRFite

Post by bhavani »

kiranA wrote:
bhavani wrote:
Sir, Take it easy, I am 36 years old, may i am taking it easy because of Age.

Split was done - Injustice done to some. i whole heartedly agree. At the time of split i was pissed too. I even posted very angry comments in BR. Even talked of splitting from India during that time. But think with a calm mind. What humiliation, did Pakistan take over Hyderabad?

Hyderabad is not going into Pakistan or Bangladesh. One can still work there and Visit it or retire there. I can still eat biryani in Hyderabad. A common middle class man, from Coastal Andhra, is not that effected from the split. Government jobs will not available to some i agree, but a massive number of new Gov jobs will be created in Andhra.

By being so angry what are you going to do, Nothing, Can you merge the two states again? No

India based on its population should have been 100 states, look at US or any developed country and probably it will split into 100 states in 20-30 years.

But Hinduism has been here for 5000 years and will continue to do so, in spite of efforts many people of many shades. The issue of EJ and split of Andhra are different issues. No comparison between both.
There was no humiliation that pakistan had to take over Hyderabad - it was really greedy of them even to desire hyderabad. You are not thinking with a calm mind - you are thinking of excuses not to stand up for basic dignity.

You can eat biryani in hyd ?If you are allowed to eat biryani in srinagar then ok for independent J&K ? You may still get your biryani if entire telangana turns EJ. Then why worry about EJ.

Those people closed the doors of the parliament and divided a state without a princple, a cause that can apply to all states in India. They did that to a state which faithfully executed national policy, sang jana gana mana. The know that state will now have no capital , no nothing , largely agricultural. For this cruelty there was no explanation, no cause , no nothing how this was done for nations interest.

You keep asking me what can be done ? can you atleast stop acting under the tutelage of BJP/RSS . Is that much of dignity too much to ask ? Does the age of 36 means not even that much backbone ?

Your panic about EJ belies your confidence about survivability of Hinduism.
When i said Hyderabad is not going to Bangladesh or Pakistan, all i meant was telangana is still staying in India. AP lost Hyderabad, i agree and injustice was done to folks of Andhra.

But the whole loss of Basic Dignity and humiliation is an overreaction. We were an agricultural society for a long time so becoming a agri state is not a huge disgrace. Losing Hyd is not going to push us into dark ages, nobody is barring any AP folks from any city in all of INDIA.

Leave the EJ issue for the timebeing it has nothing to do with the split of Andhra. I dont understand why you are confusing both. I am neither a BJP guy or RSS member. But Now please let me know the great plan to restore the lost dignity. would speical status suffice and restore the Parity, then let us fight for it.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

OmkarC wrote:"Kishan Reddy for threatening to behead Andhras in front of "Telangana Thalli"
Omkarc garu,
I searched & found no evidence for this anywhere.
What is your source?
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Lilo wrote:
OmkarC wrote:"Kishan Reddy for threatening to behead Andhras in front of "Telangana Thalli"
Omkarc garu,
What is your source?
Memory. There was a lot of disgusting rhetoric by TG BJP leaders while AP BJP leaders were as usual comatose.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

nukavarapu wrote:
State passing a resolution is the biggest joke. Tell me how many state politicians did do any kind of serious protest in Delhi? KCR did Nirahar Dhiksha for separate telangana what dhiksha did the leaders of Andhra do for samaikhya Andhra? What were you doing when all this happened? The people of Andhra a responsible for this equally as the politicians. We did not protest enough. As rightly Chetak said, Rich and famous were busy protecting their investments, middle class was busy doing jobs and lower class was busy earning livelihood. We could not even arrange a big dharna in Delhi. We did not try anything serious to attract the attention of national media. The congress baboons were so pathetic they did not even visit leaders from others states to garner support for the cause of

Nope I meant there is no point in repeating the same thing over and over.

Ok time to wake up from your day dream, my dignity is mine and I don't need anyone defend it for me, I can very well do it myself so please stop pretending being the savior of the helpless. I don't really think anyone really needs you to defend their dignity on forums, if you are worth your salt do something that will help Andhra grow. If you really have such a big issue with Indian judiciary system then how would one find justice, visiting the nearest church and allowing the pastor to decide? You simply made a blanket statement that the entire judiciary system is incompetent and completely descredited the few sincere people who have struggled day and night to make sure India does not become another Somalia. I know a few such judges who went great lengths to serve justice at all cost. You do not even compare individually to these great men who have sacrificed so many things to ensure justice is upheld. You do not have the right to tarnish their image by making such blanket statements. In fact if you have so many problems with Indian Judiciary and politicians, have you done anything to make changes rather than just posting on this forum. In fact all your posts are pointing that you are just a talker you have not done anything for anyone's cause rather than posting on this forum. You talk so much about the injustice to Andhra's tell me what were you doing and where were you when this injustice was happening?
State legislatures- the highest legal authority- the most authentic representation of a people in democracy sounds like a joke to you ? I don't know what to say .
You keep heckling me and andhra middle class and rich class what have you done what you have done . Do you do the same when others criticize drdo or congress or anguish over what pak or china did ? Or is this heckling reserved only for andhras ?
It may be news to you but in a functional nation there exist institutions who are paid to do their job. You don't need to riot on streets or pull your hair or rip your clothes or go on fasting or drag your children on to streets. But it appears I was wrong in assuming india as functional nation.
Of course I can criticize Indian judiciary and the sloppy job they do . Are you telling me I need to keep somalia as my benchmark?
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

Lilo wrote:
Omkarc garu,
What is your source?
It's ok lilo. A threat to murder is not as threatening as the jayamalini video. It's reall against those videos we need to be fighting. :)
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

OmkarC wrote:
Lilo wrote: Omkarc garu,
What is your source?
Memory. There was a lot of disgusting rhetoric by TG BJP leaders while AP BJP leaders were as usual comatose.

Lilo garu, There are several things I recall from memory that are unique experience of middle/lower middle class youth growing up in Hyderabad during RJB era.. they can't be found online anyway.. we remembered the good heroes who fought for us.. you know two names I will never forget : Baddam Bal Reddy and A. Narendra.. these two guys are heroes for every Hindu slum dweller back in 90s.. Narendra is now shamefully w/ TRS, but he was once in RSS.. he saved the lives of dozens of Hindus in old city, by pushing back Owaisi's goons armed w/ mere Lathis.. i think it was 10 RSS workers including Narendra vs twice that many MIM goons, all fully armed w/ swords and knives.. After that event, he became known as "Tiger" Narendra.. too bad the same man now spews hatred against Andhrites, who are also Hindus... BBR also has lots of great achievements in saving Hindus.. he was foolishly denied BJP MP seat against Owaisi by Vajpayee govt in favor of Venkiah Naidu because North Indian BJP leadership thought he was more valuable (Had is just another gult speaking place).. had BBR been given the MP ticket, Owaisi would've been defeated long time back and wouldn't have become the Visha Vruksham of today.

I grew up in Hyderabad in a lower-middle class colony during the RJB era.. guess in our colony, there wasn't a single Hindu youth who was openly casteist (all my neighbors were mostly Telanganites).. Hindutva ideas were strong among our type.. there were quite a few sanghis, my friend's dad went to Ayodhya in 92 and brought back some stones as "souvenirs" - he became a local hero.

I am quite glad, I didn't grow up in Andhra - given their casteist perversions and super sickular/communist nature.. all my cousins on mother's side are from Andhra, mostly from wealthy families unlike mine.. now every single one either support Jagan or those who came to US - support AAP or Congress.. they spread hate videos against Modi ji and hate their Hindu identity.. whether they are in India or US, they are very deracinated.. of course, a lot of show about going to temples - but despise the word "Hindu" "RSS".. one guys is actually putting up petitions on change.org to remove Indian army from disputed Kashmir.. you will understand how the "Yechurys" and all marx-$hit leaders come from Andhra.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

Nukavarapu,

You are failing to comprehend. State legislature passed a resolution not a bill . Legislature is the voice of the state as they are elected. It a serious voice and if Delhi has a moral compulsion to take it in to consideration.

But to you a street show ('intense') in Delhi seems to be more important and relevant .

I am not accusing you of heckling - you are demonstrating it here clearly. Do you really go around asking ppl what did YOU do when they voice an opinion on anything? But you are doing it here because you lack anything else substantial to say and want to get personal with me for reasons unknown.

What is EJ topic ? The thread is titled Telugu states discussion. I am talking Telugu state topics. It's not as if iam forcing others to talk.

Criticizing judiciary doesn't mean criticizing every judge. Isn't that obvious?

I think I have to wind down here as clearly discussion is not happening just emotional handwringing by some . And yes ej .
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

You are talking about Ale Narendra?
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

ramana wrote:You are talking about Ale Narendra?
Yes, I am talking about this guy:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aelay_Narendra

He died a few years back, towards end of his life he became too telanganawadi, but he was a complex character.. he was one of the founders of the Ganesh utsav samiti long time back, had a lot of respect among Hindus in old city.

Found this video on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb3Cw9oBAb8
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

nukavarapu wrote:
OmkarC wrote:
I am quite glad, I didn't grow up in Andhra - given their casteist perversions and super sickular/communist nature.. all my cousins on mother's side are from Andhra, mostly from wealthy families unlike mine.. now every single one either support Jagan or those who came to US - support AAP or Congress.. they spread hate videos against Modi ji and hate their Hindu identity.. whether they are in India or US, they are very deracinated.. of course, a lot of show about going to temples - but despise the word "Hindu" "RSS".. one guys is actually putting up petitions on change.org to remove Indian army from disputed Kashmir.. you will understand how the "Yechurys" and all marx-$hit leaders come from Andhra.
You are again using the same lahori logic against Andhra people. You cannot simply stereotype Andhra people because you have seen few examples. There is also a hug castesist perversion in Telangana as well, in fact I know many who are bench sitters who will change their claim based on what is suitable. They will yell hatred on MIM types and during the Telangana moment sprayed a lot of hatred against Hindus from Andhra. The examples you gave about Andhra's supporting EJs and the likes of AAP and Congis, I know a lot more people from Telangana who support AAP and are die hard followers of Indiramma. In Massaland there are huge no. of churches who preach all kind of shit against hindus, and guess what they all are filled with converts from Telangana. I had the pleasure of attending such event and trust me it pissed me to the core. One of the most strong supporters of our own YSJ are from Telangana reddy community. Grow up and stop using these fancy words against Andhras. They are people too and they have their aspirations too.

Ya, painfully aware of casteist disease now all encompassing both TG & Andhra.. plus TG wallahs now have chips on shoulders due to TG supremacist movement.. but I am still glad I didn't grow up in Andhra w/ Freshers and Farewell parties organized on the basis of caste.. People like me are a minority - those who don't speak Telugu w/ the slightest Telangana accent, are anti-Telangana statehood, but are proud Hindutvawaadis and not commie/AAPtards.

EJs are EJs - whether TG or Andhra.. at least TG BJP leaders (back in 90s) used to have some spine and confront EJs & Islamists.. they have saved lives of ordinary people on the street, they had street respect for their actions..

Lets be honest and question ourselves, who is stopping Christian missionaries right now in Andhra ? Can you show me one example of anything close to this ? did anyone go out and have GUTS to do something like this shown in this video: Bajrang Dal activists stopping Missionaries from converting poor children:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8SCFhpTAg4
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

nukavarapu wrote:I don't know about you, but I believe Hindu and Brahmin is one and the same. There is no Brahmin who is not a Hindu and every Hindu meat eating or not is a brahmin. I do not agree or believe in the society's description of brahmin. But that is me. Hinduism will do a lot better that any person by the virtue of being hindu, meat eating or not, can become a poojari in any temple.
Actually a Ruk from vEda says that everybody is born a shoodra. I will quote it if you want. Don't remember the Ruk. But I do agree with that part of your comment hi-lighted by me in green.

I have spent my LKG-KG-1st grade years in rayalaseema region with a private teacher who you all might call an EJ but an overt one - no crypto-christian. Very nice she was (whatever I cuodl remember of her). We had a rented portion in one caste that is being panned. That said, the landlord was very helpful so much so that I used to call him taata. While I am from Telangana, I grew up mostly in current AP and Telangana both. At the ground level, the hindus from all three regions are very very similar; they have similar fears, similar aspirations, and similar mix of good, bad, and the ugly.

Sorry I cannot support neither Nukavarapu gaaru nor kiranA gaaru in toto. Please stop this "injustice was done", "beheading <this one or that one>" (just as a foot note, a seema legislator threatened that blood will flow if the division is carried out), and such. I have relatives - very close relatives - in both states with my ancestors hailing from rayala seema and settled all over six states od of central/south India, viz. TS, MH, MP, CG, AP, and KN.

Speaking for myself, this bickering is sickening to the gut. That is it from me for a long time.
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 28 Apr 2017 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

East timor will pale in comparison(geographically & in scope) to what the EJ's are planning to do to the east coast in a 30 years time.Such is the scale of the caste conscious hypocrisy.
By then all the caste conscious legendary leaders who by now will be openly RoL professing after casting aside the past Dravidan ,Periyarist or Marxist or Atheist or other "progressive" mantles will be lobbying & cutting deals with the massa establishment to maintain grip over their caste fiefdoms in the successor states.Guess what,even then these progressive exceptional legendary casteists will still be railing against the dutty brahmins long after conversion claiming that they couldn't tolerate the "Brahmanical dominance"(apparently this means not getting a share of the chillar the archaka gets in his plate) in Hinduism so they seeked out the light of Jesus.This is the fig leaf which the landowning caste converts often use on ground when faced with questions on their conversion.We have already seen a legendary caste conscious poster displaying this hypocrisy here in all its shamelessness when he suggested mass conversions (to christianity?) to assuage the hurt caused to the h&d of his legendary caste leaders & their casteist followers.
Doesnt matter that they will still be doing the same honor killings in name of caste.Doesnt matter that they will still be murdering the by now converted SCs in their villages in the name of their legendary castes.The hypocrisy underpinning the defense of one's legendary casteist h&d has to be conducted.
Bhavani wrote:I Think the conversion activity has flattened out a but in the last few years, they are not able to get any new Sheep. There are also other reasons like various churches infighting to pull people from one church to another, money flow slowing down a bit etc. Now the churches have enough people and money that they are concentrating on generating more money and poaching people from other churches.
Thanks for the detailed post Bhavani garu.
I however feel that the conversion activity has not flattened out. Due to the FCRA & NGO crackdown by BJP, the normal conversion SoP of direct distribution of money to harvest souls couldnt be brazenly done using foreign funds in past couple of years.
Instead the foreign funds nowadays are mainly being diverted for explicit on the book activities which can't be questioned by law.
So one suddenly sees the church renovation projects(church spires height being raised,normal churches being made more grander, small churches being rebuilt etc),new pakka churches coming up in previously empty lands owned by the EJ etc.Also the festivities - like the Bible mission gathering & Velankanni are being organized in a very grand scale mobilizing millions of converts from distant places.
Any shortfall in money for direct soul harvesting (by distributing money) is being supplanted by mobilizing internally stashed cash resources & calling in the past MOU's from the politicians & moneybags.Anyways there is ample scope of fudging the accounts and show false enduse - so the foreign funds still dominate in this activity all over.

Knowing the longterm risk of the foreign tap being tightened EJs are simulataneously consolidating the converted base - and creating systems(investing in benami businesses , realestate investments etc) which provide long term internal revenue streams to fund the conversion activities going ahead. One such example in TN is Aachi masala brand which rose meteorically in past few years headed by one EJ Padmasingh Isaac (he even has a testimony video put out).
In AP, education(using RTI) & govt healthcare sectors have been already overrun by EJs.
Now realestate & media sectors are being overtaken .
Last edited by Lilo on 27 Apr 2017 07:59, edited 2 times in total.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Lilo garu, apologies if I offended you.. thanks for your posts - really enlightening how your posts confirm and refine my own understanding of reality.. overall, despite the ugliness - this thread has served as a good tutorial of ground realities.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

^
No reason for offence & none taken anyway omkarc garu.
Thanks, but my posts are extrapolations of gyan i picked up from here & there in brf like places online or offline.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

There are 4 traitors of Andhra.

1. Narendra Modi (the first politician to say in Nizam grounds "Jai Telangana and Jai Seema-Andhra" when the entire andhras were hoping that he would stop the division)

2. Sushma Swaraj (more than enthusiastic to split andhra)

3. Venkayya naidu ( who for a day on 14 the Feb 2014, the penultimate day of 15th Loksabha had felt like true andhra and forced Manmohan Singh to promise special State, but otherwise the vicious RSS fellow, who doesn't care about the sentiment of andhras just like any other RSS fellow who considers south Indians are not contributing anything to the national security and only Marathi are deshbhakths, madrasis are the impediment to impose Hindi, thus contributing to national Integrity)

4. Smriti Irani (see the movie "Jai bolo Telangana" to understand what a vicious witch character she played in that movie)

All these are traitors for andhras, they(or their party BJP) will never get elected in andhra because they are rewarded for splitting andhra.

In 2004, when there was political vacuum in andhra and with histrionic behaviour of Chandra Babu Naidu (total kamma only administration), every other community kapus, Reddys, rajus, brahmins all came together and asked Chiranjeevi to start a party and they promised him chief ministership. But he was always a fool, rejected the offer, not only that, he gave a public statement of support to CBN, dejectedly only andhra people voted to YSR, and EJ factor was Nil in that elections. Again in 2009, kapus alone approached Chiranjeevi, keeping the other communities at bay, the other communities were hurt, they once again elected YSR. The hurt feelings were somewhat mitigated with slow / gradual integration of andhra economy with massa economy, people saw that only other way of escape of the wrotten politics is to either themselves emigrate to US or make their wards settle abroad.

As the state is split now, and the very traitors are in power in center, the hurt feelings are doubled and there is latent anger against the dushta Chathushtayam of namo, sush, venk and Smriti.
RSS and BJP would never be able to connect with the andhras with their North Indian bias, Hindi pride, and disgust for madrasis. Hinduism is different for andhras to the idealogy of RSS. It's as simple as "गो ब्राम्हणेभ्यश्च सुखमस्तु नित्यम् लोकास्समस्ता सुखिनोभवन्तु "

This is my reading of the andhra politics in the last decade and a half.

There's leadership vacuum in andhra rather than political vacuum.

NTR to his credit was less casteist than CBN, his image was more of Telugu pride. We need a leader of his calibre.
Last edited by TKiran on 27 Apr 2017 08:46, edited 1 time in total.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

So to summarise, everyone is a gaddar of Andhra people..
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

^
No. Only the people who never professed support to an united AP in the first place(ex:BJP) are now the "Traitors".
Tkiran probably didnt loose the meaning of the word "traitor" to be confusing it with "enemy"."Traitor" has a more shock & awe ring to it afterall compared to "enemy".So instead of labelling BJP guys as the "enemies" of andhras(a relatively tenable position) he is labeling them as "traitors". But the fact is traitor means some one who betrayed the cause , and BJP never evinced the united AP cause.Period.

Anyway if they cant be labeled as "traitors" how can the AP people rationalize the split knowing that their own leaders whom they voted for again & again - often based on caste lines, dumped them on the state division issue for the sake of their benami properties & the feathered nests in Hyderabad?

What will that realization of the enormity of swayamkrutaaparatham have on the psyche of Andhra people?

So Tkiran's response is rooted in the impulse to not own responsibility for state division on oneself.There are many in Andhra who are ready to blame anyone but themselves on existential issues like T-split & EJ takeover.
Some like this poster take it a bit further & cant get to blame even those leaders who left them high and dry as the realization will then draw that they themselves elected such legendary leaders for many decades.Hence this desire to absolve even the regional leaders who directly contributed to division & attribute responsibility to distant BJP, the same BJP which they hitherto probably never voted in their life even as a charity to a cat.

On the eve of T-bill in parliament the local casteist legendary leaders who always professed support to united AP bentover in front of their high command (ex: Sonia mata who announced the split on her birthday).They are not traitors.
The other set of local legendary casteist cinema herrows cum part-time leaders auctioned their party to sonia for funding their next set of legendary bicchars in tollywood while mealy-mouthing on the Telangana issue for decades since inception.They are not "Traitors",Smriti irani however in her b-grade movie role is a traitor.
The final set of legendary casteist leaders who concentrated all of the precious state resources on Hyderabad(with the main aim of maximizing the bonanza from realestate for their extended kinship groupings & moneybags) to the detriment of regional centers in rest of Andhra & Telangana,which othered especially the rural populations in Telangana.They are not the traitors.
Similar set in with their ugly telugu cinema tropes othered & insulted t-people for decades just as they othered brahmins & perpetuated & deepened the caste consciousness in remaining AP to its current neck cutting levels.They are not traitors.
The same leaders from all ruling castes who managed to retain their now exponentially appreciated properties in Hyderabad by doing strategic flip flops towards & against Telangana formation according to the need.They are not traitors.

Anyway these legendary protectors of the telugu conciousness fought valiantly on the frontlines and got defeated in preventing a state division so are hardly traitors.They are the now the legendary herrows.
The dutty scheming RSS baddies who after gaining power in 2014 retrospectively divided the state by going back in time and who are supposedly majorly dutty marathis scheming from nagpur out to target madarasis & telugus with their cow & brahmin schemes are the traitors/enemies.

Thus the cognitive dissonance of the telugu people will continue on these lines .
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Modi appeared on the scene with both a strategic vision as well as a strategic plan and he has stuck to it with a single minded focus.

Regarding reversing the AP TG split, why would he poke his nose into it?? It was already a done deal by the time he arrived on the scene, legally ratified by parliament and all. did anyone telugu or any telugu movement ask for canceling the split?? What were CBN and his gang doing?? they were all scouting keenly for real estate opportunities and entering into secret and dubious deals to line their pockets and refill their coffers after they got emptied by the elections.

Did anyone expect Modi to expend his political capital on an issue in which the telegus themselves did not protest too much, except in a small token way??

Was he expected to wade into some unrelated battle that would have quickly turned extremely contentious, with all political parties, including telugu parties and muslims baying for his blood, especially the decimated and bloodied congis and commies?? giving them all, on a silver platter, a genuine cause to rally together and go after him?? not to mention the role of the church in all this.

Modi has his own agenda and focuses. He will not be diverted from that. So far he seems to have succeeded per his plan and leading up to 2019, he/we need him back in the seat with an even greater majority because it's only after his victory in 2019, will the true societal reform begin to take place.

Everyone knows this and that's why there is so much of opposition to Modi, leading up to 2019.

is anyone here foolish enough to think the khujliwal + aap being been placed in India with the help of the congis is just a mere coincidence?? Has anyone ever wondered who may be behind this clown and who is funding him??

CBN's gaddari with Modi and the BJP is never talked about because that is all right in politics. What about CBN's gaddari with the BJP and ABV?? Is that also forgotten by the telugus?? For every gaddari, there is a swift return kick to the testimonials and that's exactly what CBN got.

Don't blame Modi for what happened. He had no part in it.

look inward and see how for long AP supported congi govts and what the congis ultimately did to those who loyally supported them over the decades.

RSS has never ever targetted the south Indians. NEVER.

It's only the effing shiv sena gutter goons who did so. ballless, prickless, brainless and gutless wonders.

when the dravidians target Hindi, the subliminal message is that it's not our language and also our land is not your land. Understand the context clearly.

BTW, Uncounted crores of Tamils speak fluently in hindi.
Last edited by chetak on 27 Apr 2017 11:09, edited 1 time in total.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Chetak,

TKiran's assertion is based on half-lies he picked up from assorted MSM propaganda. Lilo saar has given him enough of a dress down, and no need to comment further.

Firstly, Advani opposed division of AP, lots of Samaikya Andhra people thanked him for that.

RSS also opposed division of AP, but later was cajoled into accepting it by BJP local leadership.

Modi was neutral about AP division.

The legendary "Chinnamma" Sushma Swaraj was vocal in support.

Entire state BJP leaders barring a few inconsequential AP leaders, were pro-division.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Beautiful posts by Lilo and Chetak (in exposing CBN, and Mega Hero and his chotu antics.

The biggest problem for AP media barons and AP politicians is
- They did not minted the money as they thought will mint around Amaravathi land deals.
- They lost a big chunk of their extortion monies in demonetization.

So they are blaming for Modi for not giving a blank check for Amaravathi and for destroying their loot. All the tom tom about special status, but nobody has wisdom to say what constitutes are subparts of of "special status." For them special status has become a canary song and they sing it mindlessly.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

Blind admiration for Modi and RSS.

But the people of Andhra understand, their sentiments will never be understood, even after giving power to YSR and giving all the MP seats to Congress, YSR could not bargain for single ministership to Andhra at center. Karnataka voted for BJP, still they got 5 cabinet ministers this happened in 2004. YSR generated an image of "YSR is screwing Sonia, he's for Andhra Pradesh interests and he will defy High command and avoid the division" that's the reason why people voted for him. 2009 was purely won by YSR and not Congress, that's the reason he was eliminated.

There's intense feelings of betrayal by BJP, as only BJP was in position of defeating Sonia's designs for splitting andhra. Even Ramanagaaru and ramay study has shown that any body opposing telangana could have avoided the split, andhra was split on the penultimate day of 15th Loksabha. People feel betrayed, any arguments with bias as the Modi is the best wouldn't take away their feelings of betrayal.

And Sush is not doing anything about h1b's taking away even the faint hopes of massa emigration by andhras.

This feeling of betrayal would not go away.

And about 2weeks back there was a news that someone said, we have darkies in south, that is the true and subconscious vitriol the RSS has against madrasis. No amount of saying that he doesn't know how to articulate in English is going to reduce the feelings of hurt of madrasis.

Anyway, we have to live with the fact that how much ever traitor namo is as far as andhra is concerned, he is the best among the available lot. That's the only feeling andhras have about him,
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

TKiranji you are sharing false information or you understood it incorrectly. I believe you are referring to Tarun Vijay's statement about skin color, for which he apologized. Inferring that statement to mean RSS derision for "Madrasis" a word YOU have used without quotations. You are free to boil in your own bile but please do not misrepresent facts. How much have you done to promote Tamil or Telugu at a national level compared to what Tarun Vijay has done? Easy to cast aspersions on people working on the ground.

If RSS is Anti-South, why are scores of swayamsevaks putting themselves in harms way since decades? Killings in Kerala are not a post-2014 phenomenon, SM has fortunately given better visibility. From wherever that make believe threshold line between North and South passes, Dr. Hedgewar family is from present-day Telengana.

Regarding H1b, please check what AJ has said and what N. Sitharaman has said. H1b is not a Andhra issue, it affects all Indians.

Loss of pre-eminence and corresponding leverage with (with state division) does pinch the elites and also hurt emotionally all those who pride their mother language. This is understandable. A feeling of loss or hurt will be equally intense if/when MH is divided. The same will not be the case when UP is divided (this is just a guess).

You are free to feel betrayed, it is your birth right and no one can take it from you.
manju
BRFite

Post by manju »

jagan is done for politically. his nefarious activities are now known to all. his so called party men have begun to split from his party

somebody less controversial will rise to take his place.
Hope this is true..

Spoke to a relative of mine who seems to know what is happening in Chittoor district, AP.

The reddys still think Jagan is their leader.. I think the reddy's are leaderless (rudderless) and cant think of anyone but Jagan.

i feel there is a vacuum in AP in the opposition space and bjp should utilize this opportunity..
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

prahaar wrote: Regarding H1b, please check what AJ has said and what N. Sitharaman has said. H1b is not a Andhra issue, it affects all Indians.

You are free to feel betrayed, it is your birth right and no one can take it from you.
Prahaar sir, H1B is andhra issue that is the reason why there is apathy.

Venkayya naidu is also RSS, but for once in rajyasabha he spoke for the interests of Andhra by making MMS promise special category status, that has created huge problem for RSS, who are apathetic to Andhra, so now he fell in line now. No special category status.

Only andhras have to understand the point of view of RSS and their functionaries, even if it is not in the interest of Andhra's. It's your birth right to not agree with my point of view, but still H1B is more than 50% for andhras. So it's andhra issue. (Exercising my birth right).

Enough from me...
Marten
BRF Oldie
Location: Engaging Communists, Uber-Socialists, Maoists, and other pro-poverty groups in fruitful dialog.

Post by Marten »

TKiran, you and your karela are missed in the LM thread.

What statistics can you offer regarding the recipients of H1Bs - in terms of linguistic profiling?
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

TKiran wrote:
prahaar wrote: Regarding H1b, please check what AJ has said and what N. Sitharaman has said. H1b is not a Andhra issue, it affects all Indians.

Prahaar sir, H1B is andhra issue that is the reason why there is apathy.

Venkayya naidu is also RSS, but for once in rajyasabha he spoke for the interests of Andhra by making MMS promise special category status, that has created huge problem for RSS, who are apathetic to Andhra, so now he fell in line now. No special category status.

Only andhras have to understand the point of view of RSS and their functionaries, even if it is not in the interest of Andhra's. It's your birth right to not agree with my point of view, but still H1B is more than 50% for andhras. So it's andhra issue. (Exercising my birth right).

Also what I understand from your statement is that Tarun Vijay, despite his vitriolic hatred for "dark madrasis" in quotes, he has done a great deal of service to Tamil and Telugu., So he is great, all "madrasis" (again in quotes) should be grateful to Tarun Vijay for his services to "madrasis". So you are correct.

Enough from me...
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

H1b is not anyones birthright and can be taken away anytime by GOTUS. taking it away for all but a select few F1 candidates will find wide public support among citizens and even PIOs there(Andhra alums included :)) as it creates less competition and threat to aeging incumbents.

I would not hang my hat on H1 hopes going forward. find some other plan B.