Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Feb. 12, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Feb. 12, 2

Post by shiv »

:D If Zardari and Gilani refuse and there is a terrorist attack then its like the missing Israelis from WTC no? :mrgreen:
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

sum wrote:Sigh, so the worst nightmare is coming true ( like the one after 26/11 came true)...MMS breaks rank, invites all and sundry Pakis, all DDM starts about S.Asian destiny, how we friends off the field etc for next 5 days and ten, we can kickstart PM-PM talks like nothing had ever happened...
And now the safety valve is present, in case of Terrorist attack GOI has the option taking action against Pakistan by stopping Chai-Biskoot, Wah Kya life hai.

And these very same people talk about AAM AADMI, Aam Aadmi cannot take get tickets to these matches, enter plush Golf clubs in Gurgoan but RAPE cant do all this.

One of the representatives of the Poor who generally makes his rounds in Lutens and Media circuit during the commonwealth games, saying he was against the wealth shown took a 3 week trip to London, if you include his ticket, Hotel stay that would have just cost Rs. 25 lacs...... Hypocrites.

Sometimes some of these Netas have PYAAR for JAAREBI in India but have NO PYAAR for JAREB in India.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

^^^ Wouldn't be surprised if the porkis now try to stage an attack in Mohali and thereby paint India as unsafe. The presence of gilly-zardu balm gives them enough cover to feign innocence, scream hurt and beg profusely, besides.
saadhak
BRFite

Post by saadhak »

Dipanker wrote:
Do you have sources to back up your claim or you are pulling it out of thin air? I am guessing it is the later.
saadhak wrote:
India -Pak. In World Cup. In sub-continent. In semi-final. Dream come true (rather made true) for the ones who stand to profit. Its all about money honey.
All is kosher in the interest of cricket.
At the outset, apologies for this post which seems OT. However, since a question has been asked, I will attempt to answer (With due respect to BRFites who jealously guard the quality of discussion on these forums)
This was not a claim. It is a plausible sequence of events that led to a known outcome. This was about interpreting what is in the public domain and coming to a conclusion - albeit subjective.

Knowing -
1. India is the most important nation economically to international cricket (hope this is well known and accepted. If not, I indeed am wasting others' and my time)
2. India Pak clashes are the most sought after for entertainment value and making money (advertising and betting being a couple of powerful interests) - big motivation
3. India Pak clashes are good for the cricket boards. They bring in windfall revenues. Which can be ploughed back in the game, so good for cricket overall - or so they claim.
4. Previous known instances of match/spot fixing.
5. India Pak clash Will make everyone happy - junta, bookies, cricket board, media, advertisers to name a few (not to mention our friendly ISI :) - attempt at humour only, since Paki 'fans' only need a Pak match in India to be able to 'visit'; India Pak match is not a necessity)

- There can be 2 lines of thinking:
A. There is no match fixing. The system is clean. What happened was in the past. It is just not possible today with the kind of controls that the ICC/BCCI have put in. This semi-final clash is a fortuitous turn of events. The sponsors, bookies, BCCI, ICC and others who stand to gain just got lucky - so what. Enjoy this rare contest.
B. Too rare a platform, too much motivation, too mouth watering an opportunity for the vested interests to *not* try to influence a single match for a desired outcome. Lesser important matches have been fixed in the past. The fixers could not have done it in the past without active support or at least passive connivance of those responsible for not letting this happen.

I aligned with team B.

The subsequent responses make me wonder why I was picked upon when I wasn't the only one who suggested (not claimed) there may be more than meets the eye.
Rahul M wrote: I think we call it 'pulled out of musharraf' around BRF.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
People agree and can disagreeI had thought this was allowed on BRF. If this is called taking out of thin air or taking out of the musharraf, I obviously am mistaken. In which case, please accept my apologies. Will keep this in mind before posting.

I do not intend to get into an argument or split hairs, so will concede the option to have the last word on this topic to the ones who challenged my post or even passed judgement on it.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12664454
More on the attack on Shia in the Khurram Agency.
Those targeted were Shia Muslims who recently struck a peace deal with Taliban militants in the area.
arunsrinivasan
BRFite

Post by arunsrinivasan »

5000 Visas to Pakistanis. Considering how many absconders we had the last time we gave Visas to the Pakistanis this seems like a pretty dumb move.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

Muppalla wrote:per Tweets - PM Manmohan Singh Invites Pak PM Gilani & president Zardari to watch match in Mohali
Why not invite Kayani and Pasha for extra insurance as well.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

the TOI and JUNG Aman-ki-tamacha campaign seems to have petered out into nothing. a few talks, a few sher o shairi meets, a few lectures to us natives...after that nothing.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

ArmenT wrote:
Muppalla wrote:per Tweets - PM Manmohan Singh Invites Pak PM Gilani & president Zardari to watch match in Mohali
I like this idea of holding hostages. :lol:
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

This is total madness. I completely disagree with the invitation. This is one move which MMS will regret. I only hope we dont have to pay for it.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

This is one move which MMS will regret.
How so?

A man who has weathered the SeS fiasco, post 26/11 doing zilch fiasco, MEGA monster scams will regret a chance for lovemaking with Pak? I don't think so...
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Benazir's assassins arrested, claims Pakistan
Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik [ Images ] on Friday told mediapersons in Rawalpindi that all the 'culprits' involved in the killing of former premier Benazir Bhutto [ Images ] have been arrested, The News reported.

Malik also said 'it it had been ascertained where the plan of BB's assassination was made, which vehicle used, how the killers reached the crime scene, what method they used to execute the killing and how they managed to escape,' the report added.

But he noted that all the details of the investigation will be made public only after the report is presented before Pakistan People's Party's central body.
Slumbad bob at it again...
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

I hated the day when WI lost to Pakis. I prediced the decent of the national leadership. Yack thoo.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

The supposed letter of MMS , sent to both groper and dus percenti:
It gives me great pleasure to invite you
In identical letters to President Zardari and Prime Minister Gilani, he said he proposed to watch the Indo-Pak World Cup semi-final. "It gives me a great pleasure' to invite them to watch the match, Dr Singh wrote.
"There is huge excitement over the match and we are all looking forward to a great game of cricket that will be a victory for the sport," wrote the PM.

"It gives me great pleasure to invite you to visit Mohali and join me and millions of fans from our two countries to watch the match," he said in the letters to both the leaders.
Thankfully he didn't write "gives the people of India" and only wrote "gives me the pleasure of inviting".

Hopes he takes all that pleasure of inviting the Pakis and keeps it with himself instead of spreading it to us..
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

sum wrote:
How so?

A man who has weathered the SeS fiasco, post 26/11 doing zilch fiasco, MEGA monster scams will regret a chance for lovemaking with Pak? I don't think so...
This will be live all over the world and emotions will be soaring. This is quiet different my friend.This is a neck breaker for MMS. I will swallow my words if I am proven wrong.
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

saadhak wrote:If this is called taking out of thin air or taking out of the musharraf
Nope... It is called taking air out of the Musharaff!!!
brihaspati
BRF Oldie

Post by brihaspati »

arunsrinivasan wrote:5000 Visas to Pakistanis. Considering how many absconders we had the last time we gave Visas to the Pakistanis this seems like a pretty dumb move.
I think the real thinking behind this was as follows:

Make the border irrelevant! If we cannot yet do it in "Kashmir", try it as a pilot project on a grander scale.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

pgbhat wrote:="Muppalla"]per Tweets - PM Manmohan Singh Invites Pak PM Gilani & president Zardari to watch match in Mohali[/Why not invite Kayani and Pasha for extra insurance as well
I like this idea of holding hostages. :lol:
[/quote]

And make a big Juicy target for holy warriors ro get rid of them all in one go. Four crows with one stone.
brihaspati
BRF Oldie

Post by brihaspati »

I think we need to form a Chankyan Bibhaga - to find Chankyan reasons behind every move that MMS-ji makes. Combining the general impression that I have from "Deaf and dumb" forum as well as from some posts here, that the overwhelming number of Pakistani citizens are RAW agents - is it not possible that MMS-ji is actually trying to win over the only pure Pakistani citizens? Given Dus-percenti and others of his ilk are relatively restrained in their rants and railings against India, means they are NOT RAW agents - these are the only surviving last centres of resistance to RAW and India in Pak. MMS-ji is probably simply bringing them over to send them down the slippery way of becoming RAW agents just as probably 99% of Pakistanis have already slipped down?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Bji,
It could be inducement to Kiyani to take over when both the civilians are out of the country!
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

sum wrote:
How so?

Imagine the == MMS will do when there is an attack in the presence of these hostages :cry:
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

The Paki plan is to attack India during the games by sending in terrorists. Also they want to deviate the blame and any counter attack by deflecting the blame on to "terrorists". How it is done. Some days before some idiot is nabbed in Pakiland and shown to the media. It was also said the person is from Mars and not a Paki.
What MMS is doing. He is inviting the Paki leadership thinking that the Paki leadership will have a change of heart and will be able to prevent the planned attack. But it seems he missed out to invite the thugs. the Basha and the Pasha.
And lets see how the game is played. And what if there is an attack? There will be 10 percent assurance on capturing the terrorists and lots of hugs and kisses. That's all.
This is Chanakya Neeti of the present govt.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

brihaspati wrote:I think we need to form a Chankyan Bibhaga - to find Chankyan reasons behind every move that MMS-ji makes. Combining the general impression that I have from "Deaf and dumb" forum as well as from some posts here, that the overwhelming number of Pakistani citizens are RAW agents - is it not possible that MMS-ji is actually trying to win over the only pure Pakistani citizens?
Well MMS could be the ISI agent here inviting Zardari and Boobsqueezani so they can be eliminated in a terror attack.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

pgbhat wrote:
ArmenT wrote:"Muppalla" wrote: per Tweets - PM Manmohan Singh Invites Pak PM Gilani & president Zardari to watch match in Mohali
I like this idea of holding hostages.
On November 26, 2008, the great Makhdoom, Shah Mahmud Qureshi, arrived in India. He was with us for three days. We did nothing of the sort you mention. In fact, it could be even a cover to hoodwink the rest of the world, especially the US, "Look, GoP is talking peace and cannot be held responsible for terrorism". We should not also believe that the cricket venue would be the target. When everybody is watching the India-Pakistan match, it is much easier to indulge in urban warfare once again in one of our metropolises.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

uddu wrote: And lets see how the game is played. And what if there is an attack? There will be 10 percent assurance on capturing the terrorists and lots of hugs and kisses. That's all.
Before hugs and kisses, think of Saurabh Kalia and his men.
Gautam
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

g.sarkar wrote:
uddu wrote: And lets see how the game is played. And what if there is an attack? There will be 10 percent assurance on capturing the terrorists and lots of hugs and kisses. That's all.
Before hugs and kisses, think of Saurabh Kalia and his men.
Gautam
We can do 10% thinking as usual.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Petraeus:
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/under ... 110325.htm
In yet another manifestation of the Pentagon's continuing support for Pakistan's military and its apparent understanding of Pakistan's rationale for hedging its bets and supporting the Afghan Taliban, General David Petraeus, the United States commander of international forces in Afghanistan, argued that America should be more sympathetic to Islamabad's paranoia that Afghanistan could become a proxy for India against Pakistan.
See it on video here:
http://nationaljournal.com/petraeus-on- ... 318?page=1
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

A_Gupta wrote:Petraeus:
. . . America should be more sympathetic to Islamabad's paranoia that Afghanistan could become a proxy for India against Pakistan.
Afghanistan is only a symptom. The basic paranoia of Islamabad is India itself, the entire country. What is the US going to do about that paranoia ?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Feed it. Read Rudradev's excellent expose in the Libya thread and x-posted in the Great Game thread...
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

Kayani office delays report on military abuse for US aid
http://thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail ... =3/26/2011
Report by Mariana Babar.
Afraid of the Leahy Amendment being imposed on the Pakistan military, the office of Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani is dragging its feet on the release of a committee report regarding video footage showing cold-blooded execution allegedly by Pakistani soldiers
I think many of us have seen the videos from SWAT, how about making a compilation, of all that?
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

11 Pakistanis equal to 5 Indians and 7 Bangladeshi`s! :rotfl:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/133583/11-l ... angladesh/
The labour in Pakistan is degenerating with 11 men equalling five from India and seven from Bangladesh.
Shahid Iqbal, from the Institute of Business Management’s economics department, gave these statistics to show why Pakistan is not meeting European Union (EU) standards of trade despite having immense potential.
Ma re baap! Was Ayub mia saying something like 1 Muslim equal to 10 Hindu soldiers, sometime back! How sad! Should have put this in Benis dhaga!
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

SSridhar wrote: This Noble is a Pakistani lackey. One remembers his joint interview with Rehman Malik at Islamabad just after 26/11. He also criticized India for not sharing information etc. at that time. He has made it a habit to keep praising Pakistan at the drop of a hat. He once said, "Pakistan also showed courage by publicly stating that FIA investigations reveal Mumbai attacks were partially planned by certain Pak nationals." Why should a country show 'courage' to catch its terrorists except when these fellows are likely to spill the truth about the state's involvement with these non-state actors ? And, the Interpol Chief praises the courage then ?
True words indeed.

Pakistan honours Interpol chief Ronald K Noble with Hilal-e-Pakistan
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

Pakistan, home to a ‘schizophrenic society’, says doctor
http://www.area148.com/cms/?p=2985#more-2985
Most people know at least one individual who seems to suffer from a never-ending persecution complex.
This individual is convinced that everybody is out to get him and declines from reconsidering his opinion despite a heap of evidence to the contrary. He dreams up wild and fantastic conspiracies that others have plotted against him and interprets every action with deep suspicion. To substantiate his view, he believes there must be something about him that others are jealous of or desire to covet. Perhaps inevitably, he eventually becomes incapable of civilised dealing. Others are forced to resort to confrontation, avoidance or desertion. Vain to the last, he refuses to consider that something may be wrong with himself after all. He is not a bad person. He is simply incapable of one thing: critical self-reflection.
Good doctor, pls apply for visa to anywhere.
He said it was this ability to act in “real time” that gave human beings a greater survival edge over other animals.
He was actually saying, Tum Sab Ghaddae ho!
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

TSPA propaganda on RD Affairs:

Joseph
BRFite

Post by Joseph »

Narad wrote:TSPA propaganda on RD Affairs:
Is the Urdu version of this roughly the same or does it show even more love for the ISI and the Army?
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Musharraf blames US for region's problems
He blamed the condition of the region on the jihad against the Soviets saying, "In effect we introduced religious militancy by design in Afghanistan, and then the US left the place high and dry. The responsibility lies with the West. The US encouraged it all, and we suffered. This is what we face. It comes from history."
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Subramaniam Swamy does not want our PM to attend the Mohali match
The Janata Party chief, Mr Subramanian Swamy, has asked the Prime Minister, Dr Manmohan Singh, not to attend the India-Pakistan Cricket World Cup semi-final at Mohali, saying it would create “undue pressure” on Indian players.

Noting that March 30 was also the founding day of the National Security Guards, he said Dr Manmohan Singh was scheduled to attend the NSG function in the morning and attend the match in the afternoon that day.

“We have centrally held Pakistan guilty of the Mumbai attacks. It won’t be proper for him to share the dais with Pakistani leaders which is a betrayal of NSG jawans’ sacrifice,” he told reporters here.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Gerard wrote:Musharraf blames US for region's problems
He blamed the condition of the region on the jihad against the Soviets saying, "In effect we introduced religious militancy by design in Afghanistan, and then the US left the place high and dry. The responsibility lies with the West. The US encouraged it all, and we suffered. This is what we face. It comes from history."

And the doctor does not have to look far to prove his theory!

Pakistan, home to a ‘schizophrenic society’, says doctor
http://www.area148.com/cms/?p=2985#more-2985

Pakistan on a shrink’s couch
http://www.dawn.com/2011/03/26/pakistan ... couch.html
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Diary of a Social Butterfly
ff Allah, so much of tamasha over that Amreekan spy, Rayban Davies. All those jalooses of the ghairatmand brigade demanding his blood. Bhai, if the families of the victims have taken blood money (I’m hearing two millions dollars and four four Amreekan passports purr family) in ehsaas and diyat and given maafi to Rayban, what’s to the Jamaat or Imran Khan or any of the other ghairatmands, haan? What goes of theirs? Why are they getting hot flushes about it? I swear if anyone offers me an Amreekan passport I’d take it like this. And so would all those TV wallahs and ghairatmands who call for jihad against America. I think so they are just jealous because those poors have got all that money and all those passports while they’ve been left sitting there high and fry looking foolish.

Everyone knows baba, it’s not as if the ghairatmands deny themselves or their kids the pleasures of the West. Qazi Sahab of Jamaat, which is constantly eating our ears about the corruptions of the West, his own daughter lived in America for years and years. He never talks about that. Why? Tell? Imran Khan’s kids go to school in London, live in London, eat in London, sleep in London, have London kay passports and then he complains that others who take Western kay passports they’ve sold out. Wah bhai kyoon? London is not just your zaati property, okay? And as for the faujis, don’t make me open my mouth. The biggest architect of jihad and greatest lover of Pakistan, who banned Western clothes, Western music and Western films, beloved General Zia himself, his daughter lives in London. Ji haan, for I don’t know how many years and with I don’t know how many desi maids. And Shabaz Sharif who as Janoo says was dying to deliver Rayban into the crotches, I mean clutches, of the ghairatmands, he himself has I don’t know how many flats in London. In fact I think so all those patriots, from Musharraf who sits every day with a cigar and a glass of sherbet in a London club to Altaf bhai who’s living in London as a British citizen, they all have nice big flats there where electricity never goes, gas never goes, bombs never burst, fatwas are never passed, kidnaps never happen and everyone lives in discos and malls.

As Janoo says, all this gharairat is for the poors only. They must reject American money, they must offer themselves up for bombs and bullets, they must eat grass, while their leaders buy their kids nice nice big big apartments worth millions of pounds and dollars in London and New York where they sit and eat nice juicy burgers and beg for green cards and West kay passports. :mrgreen: Honestly, what hippo crits. Even worst than Gaddafi.