Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Mar. 29, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Mar. 29, 2

Post by SSridhar »

Were we really tolerant before the jihadis ?
Pakistanis must ask a central
question: were we really tolerant people before Zia’s Islamisation or we were only naively indolent, prone to be violent at any moment?
we should not forget that Islamisation was initiated by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who himself was a staunch secular person. His embracing of Islamisation shows that the socio-economic conditions were too powerful to be resisted even by him.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

Miscreants blow up gas pipeline in Sui
Unknown miscreants on Wednesday blew up a gas pipeline with explosive material at Sui on Wednesday.
According to the Levis authorities, unknown miscreants have blown up a gas pipeline of about 8-inch diameter that goes from Sui to Loti.
The gas supply of the areas that lie within the range of Sui to Loti suspended soon after the incident.
The related authorities have started renovating the busted gas pipeline.
US to continue drone attacks despite ISI protest: report
Panetta and Pasha met at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, for two hours and 25 minutes, after which Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Admiral Mike Mullen joined them for lunch in an adjacent dining room, the report said.
As per the report, some US officials believe that within Pakistan, the ISI is hyping the rift in order to score political points.
These officials say a recent story suggesting that cooperation between the agencies has stopped was "overwritten" and a leak designed to convince an increasingly anti-American Pakistani public that the ISI was showing the CIA who's boss, it said.
Sources say Pasha did not "scold" the US, as some have depicted it, though he did elaborate on how the CIA officer Raymond Davis case has become such a hot button issue in Pakistan - something the US already knew - the news channel said.
Pakistani officials believe the case increased public anger at the US, which reduces the ISI's ability to work with the CIA, it added.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

SSridhar wrote:Were we really tolerant before the jihadis ?
It can be argued that from the second to third centuries, the way the Gupta dynasty established self-sufficient but desolate and isolated village communities contributed to the religious violence of 1947, and even presently.
But aren't the momins children of the purest of the purest ?? Such kaffir ideology cant be acceptable to them.

PS - Does this mean the poaks will accept their non muslim ancestry when it suits them onlee ? Well we all know the answer to that :evil:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Pakistan flood recovery sees $600 mln shortfall

AoA!! This calls for more Jeeehaad!! Let the semi-annual bargaining, threatening, pointing-a-gun-to-ones-own-head while negotiating, pleading, crying to the point of uncontrolled tears, self-shaming/prostituting, sulking, padding of invoices, double gaming and smoke-screening begin. If all else fails, let the Arabs and Chinese in for hunting and acquisition of land.
Pakistan is short of $600 million needed to help millions of families
More than $600 million is still to come from donors
This claim goes down well with the recent news that Pakistan Defence Budget Increases By 18 Percent. Lets see, 18% of $5.2 Billion = $1.0 Billion. Found the money that the donors did not cough up!!
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

Ack thoo on those who feel that it is our compulsion to make pappi-jhappi with the Pakis.

India to resume bilateral cricketing ties with Pakistan
As a follow up to the talks between Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani, India has decided, in principle, to resume bilateral cricket ties with Pakistan. Government sources said the time of the visit, the venues of the matches and other logistical issues would be decided by the cricket boards of the two countries.
Johann
BRF Oldie

Post by Johann »

Mihaylo wrote:
Chinmayanand wrote:
And the teams particpitaing in that league will be :
Lashar-e-Tayabba , Lashkar-e-Jhangvi , Hizbul Mujahideen , Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan , Jaish-e-Mohammad , Al Qaeda ,Jamat -ud-Dawa , Harkat-ul-Ansar ,Sipah-e-Sahaba , AL Badr , Jamait-ul-Mujahideen , harkat-ul-Jehad-al-Islami , Muttahida Jehad Council ,Tehrik-ul-Mujahideen , Muslim Janbaaz Force , Al Umar Mujahideen , Islami Jamaat-e-Tulba, Tehrik-e-Jehad-e-Islami ,Tehrik-e-Jehad , Islami Inquilabi Mahaz .

Pick your favourites.

Hai !!! how could you forget the new comers and possibly the favorites - The Asian Tigers !!
Actually they're already in the list - the "Asian Tigers" were the ridiculous cover name used by a faction of the Lashkar-e-Janghvi that had retreated to the Tribal Areas.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

SSridhar wrote:I liked the incensed reaction of Ms. Christine Fair on the Times Now channel last night. Forget about whether the interviewer was suave or not etc. Ms. Fair made it absolutely and unambiguously clear to all of us that the American interests need Pakistan and take priority over anything else. She is right and the American stand is perfectly understandable.
I thought Arnab Goswami did an excellent job on this one. K. C. Singh, the diplomat that he, had to spin what Fair was saying. But Arnab cut through the chase and basically bludgeoned Fair by pointing out that her gobly gook is tantamount to saying that US strategic interests trump TSP terror against India, and India just has to shut up and put up with it. And I liked the way he characterized 26/11 as one of the most barbaric, state-sponsored terrorist acts in history.

I mean, as much as I empathize with Americans on 9/11, but when I hear a condescending b$%^tch like Fair trivialize 26/11 as some kind of a foot note in God's own country, USA's crusade against the myth of omni-potent Al Queda, I get a thrill when someone like Arnab puts a mirror in front of her face so she gets a reality check of the neurotic hyperventilation and tizzy Americans go into on 9/11.

If you have lived in the US you will know the amount of coverage of 9/11, from sympathy the victims, to the bravery and sacrifice of fire fighters on ground zero (no doubt well deserved), to the so called heroism of clowns like Guliani (heck poodle UK even gave that guy some highest Queen’s honor for just showing up and spouting inane jingoistic emotions). I mean the list is endless. A US celebrity gets an extra dose of notoriety by shedding a tear or two reminiscing 9/11 (in contrast to India, where a national hero like Gambhir dedicating India's win to 26/11 victims is considered provocative to the very perpetrators). And I was sort of taken aback with a chuckle that after 10 years of round the clock jingoistic hyperventilation resulting in inerasable myth established in public consciousness on the omni potency of Al Queda and radical Muslim out to destroy western civilization, there was one pompous toady on NPR the other day who suggested that America has not “grieved enough” for the victims of 9/11. And when I juxtapose that kind of obsession with 9/11 to his compatriot pouring scorn and ridicule on Arnab for expressing only a tiny fraction of those sentiments for 26/11, it infuriates me and make me sick to my stomach. But all this means naught, India’s own PM, MMS, has decided to break bread with the perpetrators of 26/11 in his quest for “peace” glory.

For those who criticize Arnab, sometime I agree, but on this one he did an excellent job. And someone said mentioned Charlie Rose. Come on. You wouldn't find a more quintessential establishment media icon that Charlie Rose. All he does is diss out soft balls to his guests, and he never, ever shies away from sticking to the America first, America is right theme. Of course he displays a charm, but that comes with the confidence of representing American power. Arnab or any Indian anchor does not have that luxury. But I repeat Arnab did a good job on this one, and he is much better compared to the other filth on Indian media liek Rajdeep, Bakara etc who will cower before white charm & power, and Paki punches above their weight.
Johann
BRF Oldie

Post by Johann »

ramana wrote:How much more sharing and caring they want?

To me
ISI:LET = CIA :ISI
How often does the LeT direct operations against the PA/ISI?

On the other hand the ISI continues to support the Taliban and Haqqani networks against the Americans, and just can't seem to find leads on Bin Laden or Zawahiri

I don't think the ISI would tolerate that sort of hostile behaviour from the LeT....
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

jrjrao wrote:Ack thoo on those who feel that it is our compulsion to make pappi-jhappi with the Pakis.

India to resume bilateral cricketing ties with Pakistan
As a follow up to the talks between Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani, India has decided, in principle, to resume bilateral cricket ties with Pakistan. Government sources said the time of the visit, the venues of the matches and other logistical issues would be decided by the cricket boards of the two countries.
If this were a novel I was holding in my hand - I would turn to the last page and see if the teams play each other and if they did I would throw away the book in disgust. The suspense will now kill me because the government has handed the ball to the cricket board. If the cricket board decides to play I think we need to start a campaign opposing it.

Pakistani will make a lot of money and get great publicity from this. We really must not do this.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

SSridhar wrote:I liked the incensed reaction of Ms. Christine Fair on the Times Now channel last night. Forget about whether the interviewer was suave or not etc. Ms. Fair made it absolutely and unambiguously clear to all of us that the American interests need Pakistan and take priority over anything else. She is right and the American stand is perfectly understandable.
Is the video available online?
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

SSridhar wrote:Were we really tolerant before the jihadis ?
It can be argued that from the second to third centuries, the way the Gupta dynasty established self-sufficient but desolate and isolated village communities contributed to the religious violence of 1947, and even presently.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

So according to author, the problem lies with Hindu Gupta dynasty onlee and not marauding gangs of ML. Creating a self-sufficient village system was achievement of Guptas, but this did not isolate and desolate the villages (one only has to read Fa Xien's records to get the prosperity and civility and efficient workability of this system). This system continued till 1200 AD.. Then it started getting desolated as travelling with women-folk and alone started becoming risky. To know what happened after 1200s, one only has to read wikipedia OR search for the word "Ghori" in google chacha..

Villages are far from being "isolated" in Indian system. they are intricately linked in a dense web of neighboring villages. They are connected and those connections are constantly reinforced by exchange of daughters in marriages, travelling traders and merchants and brahmins and sadhus and sanyasis. The violence in partition riots was high in punjabi villages because british did not have (or did not want to deploy) the police forces to control the orchestrated violence perpetrated by organized horse-riding and sword-gun wielding gangs of ML "activists".. The partition riots in Bihar were silenced by our Mahatma by walking on foot through rural eastern India. With mahatma, moved his convoy and attention of british administration.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Rajdeep wrote:But aren't the momins children of the purest of the purest ?? Such kaffir ideology cant be acceptable to them.

PS - Does this mean the poaks will accept their non muslim ancestry when it suits them onlee ? Well we all know the answer to that :evil:
I agree. Since 6th century when Md Bin Qasim entered the lands pakis have always seen a visitor in plains of Pakjab every so often. I mean every paki claims varying geneology with changing time while it was CAsian then Persian and now Arap genes how is that possible in an insular village? unless invaders knew a way to pass their dna via telepathy. Utter rubbish article.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

A_Gupta wrote:
Is the video available online?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ksOi5rRno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP2cTwQRpy0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wowLj14beCY
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

^^Thanks, I was looking for that as well.
Ananya
BRFite

Post by Ananya »

This can be viewed in timesnow.tv under the news hour section.
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

Read if you can, without throwing up:

India plans peace and cricket with Pak, despite Rana's revelations
The foreign minister (Krishna) said India would take up Rana's statements with the Pakistani government. "There are no contradictions in that position," he said when asked whether the revelations made by Rana would have an impact on India-Pakistan peace talks. "I have said that both these things will have to go on... Just look at the Sharm el-Shaikh declaration," he said.

The situation has changed dramatically since Prime Minister Manmohan Singh agreed to resume the bilateral dialogue at Thimphu, de-linking the process with India's grievance against Pakistan's unhelpful attitude over 26/11.

Nothing illustrated the shift in government's stand better than Krishna's invoking the Sharm el-Sheikh statement.
Manny
BRFite

Post by Manny »

It looks silly to blame the US govt for being cozy with Pakistan when the congressi left of India wants to be cozy with Pakistan. Look at the recent cricket games they want India to go play in Pakistan. :shock:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Manny wrote:It looks silly to blame the US govt for being cozy with Pakistan when the congressi left of India wants to be cozy with Pakistan. Look at the recent cricket games they want India to go play in Pakistan. :shock:

The Congressi Left of India wants to cozy up to TSP to avoid US pressure. The US cozies up to TSP to pressure India.
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

^^^Ramana

I thought the lefties hated the US and were into 'strategic defiance'
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

The real Lefties do. I am speaking of the Congressi ones.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Christine Fair was going ballistic and when she finally slipped up and said "whatever be the truth....", Arnab to his credit latched onto her immediately. What I really liked was Parthasarthy's approach - does he read BENIS by any chance? :mrgreen: Thats the only way to treat these cretins - ridicule them and treat them as objects of humour.
Manny
BRFite

Post by Manny »

It was interesting that Arnab didn't know the word "Hyperbole"...As a TV pundit, he ought to know that word... How could he not? They live on that stuff. LOL :) He was going on about Hyper ventilating.. Or maybe he didn't hear her well?
Manny
BRFite

Post by Manny »

Whatever it is, we should never let 26/11 be behind us. Never forget and never forigive unless and until Pakistan pays for it.

In another forum, I got into a debate/argument with a desi leftie about how she was glad that the cricket diplomacy was working and she went on about that desi cricketer (I forget his name) who wanted to dedicate the World Cup to the 26/11 victim and how that was uncalled for and how decent Afridi was and what not.

I had to explain to that stupid, that even today in the US there are people who have not forgiven Japan for Pearl Harbor even after Japan has paid the price.. and that was a sickness. However, in the Pakistani case, they have not paid for it and that its only natural that we do not let it pass and be relentless and use any opportunity to beat Pakistani with it.. and that we owe to all those people who died that we keep this alive and make sure the guilty pays for it...and after the guilty pays for it we should move on. Moving on without that adjudication, is cowardice.

I cannot understand the stupidity and the dumbasseness of certain lefties of India. It just boggles my mind. I get more angry with such Indians than even with AQ or LeT.
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

Manny, it is a pronunciation thing. If she had pronounced hyper-bowl, he would have got it.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Apart from the open admission of truth by Ms. Fair, another thing was the presence of Zafar Hilaly. I do not know why a Pakistani is being invited to every discussion on TimesNow. Is it a fallout of the infamous Aman ki Asha ? And, Zafar Hilaly did everything to derail the discussion. Pakistanis are beyond shame. Otherwise, they would not have survived for so long and some of them even flourishing. I therefore, do not see the objective of the invitation to humiliate and shame them. Nor, do we need any exposition of the Pakistani views on any issue involving India because it is too well known. There is no terrorism in Pakistan; Pakistan has suffered more than India; these are non-state actors; India interferes in Balochistan and FATA through its embassy and consular offices in Afghanistan etc. etc.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

but sridhar that is you. you know. does the average viewer of times now know the kind of joker hilaly is. i had never seen him only read him. he is beyond words. omg!! what a specimen he is. i'm stunned at that the absurdity of that guy.

one thing i wanted to ask about the discussion. while what he may be saying has no proof, isn't rana under oath? if what he is saying is a lie, wouldnt he be committing perjury? otherwise what prevents any random peeping tom on the street to declare i was peeping into their house because i was working with FBI?
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

@SSridhar^^^: "I do not know why a Pakistani is being invited to every discussion on TimesNow. "

One word: "Content". This is the cynical Indian 'media' strategy to pursue (or manufacture) controversy to gain audience. I was convulsed at the the lack of any good sense and self control on the part of the India media during 26/11. They were in it to 'scoop' regardless of whether it gave aid and comfort to the enemy.

These are Pakroaches. Indian 'journalism' is a contradiction in terms.
Airavat
BRF Oldie

Post by Airavat »

NYT
“Pakistan strongly condemns the drone attack,” according to a statement from the Foreign Ministry in Islamabad, which said it had lodged “a strong protest” with the United States ambassador there, Cameron P. Munter. “We have repeatedly said that such attacks are counterproductive and only contribute to strengthen the hands of the terrorists.”

The drone attack was widely interpreted by Pakistan’s main spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence directorate, as a deliberate effort by Washington to embarrass the country. “If the message was that business will continue as usual, it was a crude way of sending it,” a senior Pakistani intelligence official said.

But an American official familiar with the operations defended the timing and targets, which came after a 27-day gap since the last strike on March 17, the day after Mr. Davis was released from Pakistani custody. “These operations are consistent with the U.S.-Pakistan agreements that have been in place for some time,” said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the political delicacy of the drone program. “This was about protecting Americans in the region. This is not about sending a signal to Pakistan.”

The targets of the attack were militants commanded by Maulvi Nazir, a Taliban leader from South Waziristan who is closely allied to the Haqqani network, the main Afghan Taliban group supported by the Pakistani military. The drones struck a double-cabin pickup truck and a motorcycle as they returned from Afghanistan into Pakistan, a Pakistani military official said. Seven fighters were killed and six others were wounded in the attack just south of the village of Angor Adda on the border between the two countries. The leadership of the Pakistani military knew that the drones could not be stopped by force, said Talat Masood, a retired lieutenant general and military analyst in Islamabad. “The army knows it can’t stop completely the main counterterrorism tool of the United States,” he said.

In an additional irritant to relations between the United States and Pakistan, a federal court released statements on Tuesday by a Pakistani-American man named David Headley in which he says that he helped Lashkar-e-Taiba plot the 2008 terrorist attacks on Mumbai with the support of top ISI officials. Mr. Headley’s role in the Mumbai attacks has not only been a source of tension between Pakistan and the United States, but has ignited outrage in India, where critics accuse the United States of allying itself with a government that they say knowingly colludes with terrorists.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

agge, age dheko! Aur khya dekha jayege.

Wait and see what else shows up!
I think DCH was a scout/agent provocateur. he was infiltrating the LeT for US and egging them on to do something spectacular. I dont understand what his real motives are. What bothers one is US arresting him and taking him out of India's reach. Yes they did provide some access but it was monitored access.

One chance is the plea bargain says if India turns up new evidence of malfeasance they can test the extradition treaty. Hopefully he confessed to everything so that he can avoid this test.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

NYT: http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/20 ... to-the-cia

Room For Debate: When Pakistan Says No to the C.I.A.
Can -- or will -- the U.S. abide by Pakistan's demand that the C.I.A. curtail its activities? Could this be a serious blow to American efforts to control its enemies in the region?
Shuja Nawaz:
The United States needs to stop paying the Pakistan army with coalition support funds to fight in the border region and instead provide it adequate military aid in kind, as part of a carefully structured cooperative program to build its mobility and firepower against the militants.

Money cannot buy love. It is more likely to generate contempt among the rank and file of the Pakistani military. If the ultimate objective is to stabilize Afghanistan and Pakistan, then economic and peaceful political means, and talks with the militants to bring them into the fold of normal political discourse, are also needed. Not drone attacks. Nor trigger-happy cowboys in the heartland of Pakistan.
C. Christine Fair:
No doubt the Pakistani intelligence agency, the ISI, has concluded that the United States needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs the United States and thus is loath to cut off security or economic assistance. No doubt the ISI reckons that the C.I.A. will grudgingly accept these limitations while seeking to develop alternatives, however constrained. No doubt, the ISI is confident it will win this game of chicken. Pakistan’s spooks may well be right.
Bruce Riedel:
The army leadership, including Gen. Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and Gen. Ahmad Shuja Pasha, the director general of Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate, want a return to what they remember as "Reagan rules.”.... The problem today is we can’t go back to this rosy world. The Pakistani army and the ISI cannot be relied on to fight the jihadi Frankenstein they have built over the last three decades.
Mark Quarterman:
What is clear is that the U.S. and Pakistan are unable any longer to paper over their differences publicly. The conflict among these uneasy allies is there for all to see.....But we should remember that there is a difficult history between the two countries that stretches back to a cold war alliance in which Pakistan was in the U.S. camp, while its rival India was in the Soviet camp. Pakistan was a significant conduit for U.S. aid to the Afghan mujahidin in their battle with the Soviet invaders. Many Pakistanis still point to a sense of abandonment by the U.S. in the aftermath of the Soviet withdrawal.
Cyril Almeida:
The oldest of frenemies, the C.I.A. and I.S.I., have kissed and made up again. Or so it seems.

Lt. Gen. Pasha went to Washington and a day later the C.I.A.-run drone strikes program in Pakistan resumed. But wait, according to carefully timed media leaks, wasn’t the Pakistan Army opposed to drone strikes? It’s all terribly confusing.

The army also apparently wants hundreds — or is it dozens — of C.I.A. operatives, Special Forces troops and security contractors to leave Pakistan. But how did they get into Pakistan in the first place?
Reza Nasim Jan:
Pakistan’s leaders seem to think they have the advantage and are therefore making extravagant demands, no doubt partly for public consumption. Although the U.S. can push back against Pakistani demands, even cut off aid to the country, which would be devastating to Pakistan, America's interests in the region would be ill-served by such overt hostility. The end result is likely to reflect the fact that neither side possesses a viable alternative to begrudging cooperation.
Vivek_A
BRFite

Post by Vivek_A »

So much for the ISI's hardball.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/14/world ... nted=print
New C.I.A. Drone Attack Draws Rebuke From Pakistan
By ERIC SCHMITT

WASHINGTON — C.I.A. drones fired two missiles at militants in Pakistan’s tribal areas on Wednesday, two days after Pakistan’s spy chief threatened to curtail the drone strikes and demanded more information about the Central Intelligence Agency’s operations there.

The strikes drew a sharp rebuke from a Pakistani government that is increasingly public in its criticism of the C.I.A.’s covert role in its country.

“Pakistan strongly condemns the drone attack,” according to a statement from the Foreign Ministry in Islamabad, which said it had lodged “a strong protest” with the United States ambassador there, Cameron P. Munter. “We have repeatedly said that such attacks are counterproductive and only contribute to strengthen the hands of the terrorists.”

he drone attack was widely interpreted by Pakistan’s main spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence directorate, as a deliberate effort by Washington to embarrass the country. “If the message was that business will continue as usual, it was a crude way of sending it,” a senior Pakistani intelligence official said.
BTW: Has CRamS told us how India agreeing to play cricket with TSP is all America's fault?
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

Wickets and Wariness: Shashi Tharoor

http://www.project-syndicate.org/commen ... 31/English
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Ugly bAKI displaying his racist mindset.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

shiv wrote:The suspense will now kill me because the government has handed the ball to the cricket board. If the cricket board decides to play I think we need to start a campaign opposing it.

Pakistani will make a lot of money and get great publicity from this. We really must not do this.
shiv, this is a Chanakyan move. GoI wants to win the hearts & minds of the Pakistani people by agreeing to resume cricketing ties. This way, it hopes to silently engineer the Pakistani society in our favour. We have tried the political class with utter failure for 64 years. We know the Pakistani Army is implacably inimical to us. So, now the Pakistani society. If we can secretly arrange for Indian defeat as well, nothing like that. In fact, GoI should force BCCI to undertake a tour of Pakistan, thus making India a true friend which can brave the Taliban, Pakiban and any other ban and bring Pakistan out of isolation. We are certain to become taller than the tallest friend after that. Remember that we threw a lifeline to Musharraf by inviting him to Agra as the Head of State and gave him legitimacy ? Wasn't he very grateful to us after that ? There are many instances when we have done so. But, at a societal level, this is the first attempt. Our 'saas-bahu' serials and Bollywood movies have softened Pakistanis enough to be receptive now for the strike with the sledge hammer. As SM Krishna has rightly said, terrorism and peace talks (a part of which is resuming sports ties) are two different sets of activities which can go on in parallel. This means two things to me. One, Pakistan is given a green signal by India to continue with its terrorism as we have a capacity to absorb. Two, from now on, the peace talks shall be comprehensive, uninterrupted and uninterruptible as many sane and wise Indians have demanded. Jai Ho.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Manny wrote:In another forum, I got into a debate/argument with a desi leftie about how she was glad that the cricket diplomacy was working and she went on about that desi cricketer (I forget his name) who wanted to dedicate the World Cup to the 26/11 victim and how that was uncalled for and how decent Afridi was and what not.
One effective way I resolved it was show photos of kids killed in Akshardham and 26/11 and also of people in pools of blood, no less to a baki and asked - does she support such killings? Of course for bakiturds it will all end up in Kaaashmeer, but that is a different discussion.
I cannot understand the stupidity and the dumbasseness of certain lefties of India. It just boggles my mind. I get more angry with such Indians than even with AQ or LeT.
It is simple, it happens to somebody other, some poor slob (the 3rd Indian) who the DIE/RNI hates anyway (unclean, does not have use the deoderant, dhotivala, lall bus wala, leaves in huts and slums, does not speak English etc).
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Motorhama Christine Fair, PhD. spoke just after the 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attacks:
Christine Fair, senior political scientist and a South Asia expert at the RAND Corporation, was careful to say that the identity of the terrorists could not yet be known. But she insisted the style of the attacks and the targets in Mumbai suggested that the militants were likely to be Indian Muslims – and not linked to Al Qaeda or the violent South Asian terrorist group Lashkar-e-Taiba.

“There’s absolutely nothing Al Qaeda-like about it,” she said of the attack. “Did you see any suicide bombers? And there are no fingerprints of Lashkar. They don’t do hostage taking, and they don’t do grenades.” :rotfl:
http://nwotruth.com/experts-doubt-al-qa ... i-attacks/

Well Ms. Fair, what do you think now of your idiotic hypothesis? What a disgrace bullshit artists like her are to the PhD degree and to academia - nothing more than mouths-for-hire.
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

TOI:

India to play cricket with Pakistan
The decision was announced by foreign minister S M Krishna here on Wednesday, strengthening the growing estimate, including in the country's security establishment, that Pakistan may have been fully reprieved over 26/11.

Krishna said India would take up Rana's statements with Islamabad. :roll:
Sorry, but some fother-muckers are beyond repair.

I can perfectly imagine a MMS in 1001 AD, or a Krishna in 1008 AD, or a MMS in 1009 AD, or a Krishna in 1014 AD, or a MMS in 1019 AD, or a Krishna in 1021 AD, or MMS in 1023 AD, or finally, after the 16th and the Biggest and the Mother of All Attacks on Somnath in 1025 AD, both MMS and Krishna dropping to their knees, and looking up while taking a break from licking Ghaznavi's balls, and saying, in their Pappi-Jhappi talk:
Yo Sir Ghazni! please do listen -- our destiny and your density (of loot) are joined together, and we cannot live without one another. So, we really need to delink, permanently, our peace Pappi-Jhappi from the unfortunate issue of Somnath. Can we please continue to lick some more??
These idiots in Dilli need to learn some lesson from Lockerbie.

Yes, that case had the backing of the UN security council, but nevertheless, it took a full decade and more of denial of Pappi-Jhappi to Libya before the bombing suspects were extradited by Libya and put on trial. There was no MMS of Scotland or a Krishna of any of the other affected nationalities, saying again and again that "let us delink justice from Pappi-Jhappi, since we have to live together onlee in this world, where we surely have to have Aman fornicating Asha".
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

X-Post from the US_China-Pakistan thread
Sushupti wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/t ... d-pakistan

Fox News. " The magic word is India "
From the above,
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, FOX NEWS POLITICAL ANALYST: This is an Indian problem. We'll turn it over to India
Slowly, the Americans are blurting out the truth. Just yesterday, Ms. Christine Fair said they would not do anything to Pakistan because their interests would be affected then. Now, another one is saying that Pakistan is an Indian problem and they could play the India card with Pakistan.

Do we understand that India is caught up as a plaything between the US and the Pakistanis ?
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Raja Bose wrote:Motorhama Christine Fair, PhD. spoke just after the 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attacks
Excellent catch, Raja Bose.