Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
partha
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv

Post by partha »

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/154 ... -tank.html
Pakistan produces its first tank gun
next stop lal qila.
bahdada
BRFite

Post by bahdada »

This is a legit goat beauty show in the SA. I shit you not. AoA!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

bahdada wrote:[img]http:///mohammedan.png[/img]

This is a legit goat beauty show in the SA. I shit you not. AoA!
Naseeb Poakistan ka issi se nilkharta hai
Kya hua jo Pakjabi Khusboo pei marta hai!!

Kya Khusboo lagti ho, kya sundar dikhti ho
Jaan se pyari ho, nayee Begum hamari ho.
Phir yeh kaho, kehte raho , khsuboo ko accha lagta hai
Poak moojahid ka yeh jannti Sapna Saccha lagta hai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KefgkjfwYQ
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

Bakistans blight future!
bhy phor no bun want to write that he ij bakistani ?
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 4618766537
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Why do Yindians whine about Somali birates? Yindia suffered only one Somalia, Somalia is victim oph many Somalias!!
astal
BRFite

Post by astal »

In the comments, a true Benis Mullah thus spake.
Dr abdul jamil khan says:
Yesterday at 10:09 pm

Afpak, the road to indo-pak peace.
It is clear that Pakistan has prevailed to excude india from US-endgame in Afghanistan. For any future grwth of indian economy Pakistani highways ” all the way to europe” and also the railwayes are ” CRITICAL”.
Economic copulsions is forcing india to go for peace process;It is the only game and there is “NO OPTION”.
:rotfl:

Wah Janaab. Hajaar Salaams to this mullah. Prophet Zaid Hamid (saw) will be bleased. Thoje cunning yindoos need bakistaan to get to Europe. We Bakistaanis are holding Yindoo's by their tatte. AOA.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

^^
AoA onlee. bhat a comment from a peecheddi. did joo know that more peecheddi degrees were given in bakistan post 2003 than number of peecheddis from 1947 to 2003?
astal
BRFite

Post by astal »

^^^^

Eet is klear that Dr. Janaab has his hands on Peshawar's finest aphiim. Where can I get some? Me ij wanting onlee.

Road (and Rail) from India to Europe goes through Bakistaan. He must be peechadi in Joogrophee. What undah Roshan Khayali.

Brophet Zahid Hamid (saw) haj decleard fatwa on ships to enforce traspbortajun monopoly of Bakistaan with the help of Somali Birates. AoA!
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

astal
BRFite

Post by astal »

Competition to Mujahids in the IT industry. :(

What is the world coming to? Soon Abduls will looj monopoly on IT. Bakistaans greatest source of export income :((
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Afridi: We did get a good reception. But I cannot say the same for a few of my other friends who were treated pretty shabbily by the establishment and people here.l

Shahid Afridi, the losing Pakistani cricket captain is in the news again. In an interview, he said “In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis”. To get to the bottom of the whole issue without any delay, we dispatched our sports correspondent Bored Ma’zoomdar to Karachi to get Afridi to clarify. The man who was 14 for three years in a row spoke to us on many issues concerning him. Here’s the exclusive interview.

BM: Why did you make such a statement? Weren’t you happy with the reception and support you received here?
SA: We did get a good reception. But I cannot say the same for a few of my other friends who were treated pretty shabbily by the establishment and people here.

BM: Who are you talking about?
SA: You see many of my fellow citizens infiltrate India from the LoC in Kashmir and what do they get? They are either shot down by the Indian Army or the local villagers thrash them and dump them across the LoC. This is not good for our bilateral relations and Indians should try and open their hearts and minds to us Pakistanis.

BM: Mr Afridi, they are terrorists and we are not among those nations which provide a safe haven to them and push them into other countries.
SA: I agree buddy. You are spot on. But these terrorists are human beings too. You folks shouldn’t discriminate and let these guys into your territory. After all they like your country in some way and that’s why they are dying to get in.

BM: Forget it. Why do you have a problem with an Indian player dedicating the World Cup win to 26-11 victims?
SA: Personally I don’t have a problem with it. But then you see if you want to dedicate it to someone you could have dedicated it to your girl friend or something.

BM: You have attacked the media and blogger community here. Why?
SA: Did you guys see the kind of coverage that World Cup 2011 received? I saw Murali Karthick on one channel giving his ‘expert opinion’ while on another channel you had someone unknown clown speaking as though he was a seasoned veteran of the game. If Murali Karthik is an expert, then I should be given a doctorate. On yet another channel I saw a shiny vessel making weird noises. When I came close to the TV set I realized it was a bald Sanath Jayasuriya harping away to glory. Wake up and smell the coffee people. You guys don’t know how to get the real people to speak.

BM: You have said Pakistani media is ‘100 times better’. Care to explain?
SA: We don’t have a Arnab Goswami here who pokes his pencil and reads an essay written by his kid every day at 9. We don’t have a Barkha Dutt here who doubles up as a corporate power broker. We also don’t have a Rajdeep here who dyes his hair and bores his audience with his not so exciting coverage of news and events.

BM: Come to think of it you don’t have anything. I mean you don’t even have an active media or a vibrant blogger community. Your media and your bloggers are simply mouth pieces of the government or the Taliban.
SA: Thank you :)

BM: Coming back to you. You have been 14 for three years in a row once upon a time. Have you finally had a chance to grow up?
SA: Oh I did. It was tough to turn 15. Besides the Pakistani cricket establishment did not want me to turn 15 in a hurry.

BM: So what made you grow up?
SA: Ammi told me that if I don’t grow up soon, I won’t be able to marry or even if I marry, my kids and I will be in the same age group. This was a huge incentive for me. So after I turned 15, I decided that I will be 15 only for two years.

BM: Have you stopped biting cricket balls?
SA: yeah I sure have. Begum and I have stopped squabbling and so I am finally getting to have some good home cooked food more often. So the temptation to bite into leather has subsided a bit.

BM: Is that the real reason? We have heard that you are a sore loser and a born cheater. You used to even bite tennis balls during you gulley cricket days just because you were losing and wanted the match to be cancelled.
SA: Who told you that? I never did anything like that. If you don’t believe me ask my mother in law.

BM: Why her?
SA: Caus she is no longer alive. (starts laughing, falls from the sofa and looses consciousness)
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

Ij thij the new logo of PPL?
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

No joo silly kuffar. It ij the cheerlader in naya dejiner burkah.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Pheeling batriotic about new Missile!
http://www.dawn.com/2011/04/19/pakistan ... ssile.html

Missile might have been from China, but photu is phrom Iran
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2629758/posts
Lookslike Kanchan da reads benis dhaga.
http://twitter.com/KanchanGupta
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Kuffr eat izz a pallistic mijjle onlee. Bakistan hajj achibed a mashalla achiebement. The range of this tasticle SRBM is 8.6 cms more than the maximum range that I can pee, estanding up in my palcony. That ijj second most greatest achiebement of da year after our phamous ROFl-e-copter.
Pakistan successfully tests fires ballistic missile

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan successfully tested a surface-to-surface, short-range ballistic missile Nasr, Geo News reported.

Nasr, a multi-tube ballistic missile of Hatf series can hit with atomic warhead up to 60kms, according to a statement by the Inter Services Public Relations.- Geo TV
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

What is the National Animal of Pakistan? Marakhor or LOIN?
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Zardari: Mujhe dus percent dey de Chini.
Tallel than mountain fliend: Tere tatte mere muthhi mein hai thakur!
Gagan wrote:Image
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

No self resbecting goat luver will call it tattey. The correct punjabi way to call it is tuttay. This is the reason why all the kuffr tv channels should be banned. They are encouraging our young cheetays to even misspell the most basic punjabi love words.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Our revered mullah negiullah being reported as leading in Dubai chess competition in sports dhaaga
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

="Raja Bose"]Zardari: Mujhe dus percent dey de Chini.
Tallel than mountain fliend: Tere tatte mere muthhi mein hai thakur!
[/b

Deeper bola
Zardari, teri Musharraf lagge pyari .
Batta betta , hai koyi laggi Beemari?
Zardari,
Yeh jo Musharraf hai, 3.5 ka EEEaam
Vazleen lagga de, bunn Jayega kaam
LUBO ho jaa GUBO , milegga Mookaam.
Chodo Bahanae o Deepel yaar,
Poak parra hai on all Chaaar!!
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

asgkhan wrote:Image

Ij thij the new logo of PPL?
Theje goraj are danjelous I say they pheed milk to their papiej and hap sex with same cheej. :shock: We in land of pule pelieve in direct kontact. :evil:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Lalmullah et al, doo joo remember thoje dins in kave kamplex 9-2-11 in mather-of-sharif? How bhee had no taqleef or fiyar? Fun timej, no? Happy Dayj
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

'I thought there would be a bit of pain, then I would be in heaven': Maimed Pakistani boy, 14, tells of failed suicide bomb bid

The queschun ij, will he still get at least half the virgins (36) for attempting soosai bombing.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

With all due respect to the all knowing sooper intelligent mijjile exbert with exberience of working for mijjile company

Bakistani mijjiles are Capabal and Shart-Range

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Tuesday successfully test-phyrred newly developed short-range, surface-to-surface nuclear capable missile, the army said.

NASR(Neighbar's Anvy,Supplier's Ra*di), a bulbous missile of HATF( Hand Assisted Tellolist Fornication) series, capable of carrying millions of future tellolists can ejakulate war-e head in 60 seconds.

"This quick response system addresses the need to deter evolving threats," Xinhua quoted the Pakistani army as saying. The evolving Yindoo canspiracy of adding infertility causing chemicals to polio drops under the doctrine of cold e start was one of the primary drivers of the rapid development and deployment of the mijjile technology.

One of the salient features of this new mijjile technology is that it can by phyrred during downhill ski soiled musharaff manoeuvres. NSN readers might recall that in the past even the mighty Patton tanks had to be abandoned due to soiled musharaffs. This revolutionary technology promises to alter the strategic balance in the Bakistani sub-continent.

NASR is a joint project between Bakistan and Cheena. Chief Programme manager Lun Cho-Tee congratulated the Bakistani team that helped develop the technologee and hoped that the phyrr time could be brought down to 30 seconds by adding a currently experimental technology called GDSVM( Goat Droppings Stimulated Vigorous Maalishing)
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Sushupti wrote:Lookslike Kanchan da reads benis dhaga.
http://twitter.com/KanchanGupta
That was the tweet of one major-sahib that Kanchan da re-tweeted.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Dont Let Your Children Grow Up Like Evil Indians
My diyar mujahidon, pleaj to seekho fram thij bhideo. Joo shall reap bhat joo bhill show.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

James B wrote:'I thought there would be a bit of pain, then I would be in heaven': Maimed Pakistani boy, 14, tells of failed suicide bomb bid

The queschun ij, will he still get at least half the virgins (36) for attempting soosai bombing.
The anjwer ij that hij mullahj made him 'wije' in the wayj oph the world arleady.

He waaj taat apout the pirds and the peej and the kalashnikovj and the musharraph at a very young age.

Boor thing only knoj that beebul 'do' thingj to him.

Now bolis are doing same thingj that training wala mullahj were doing - he ij getting hij virjinns in vardi alright.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

anupmisra wrote:Dont Let Your Children Grow Up Like Evil Indians
My diyar mujahidon, pleaj to seekho fram thij bhideo. Joo shall reap bhat joo bhill show.
Thij bideo ij good ish-tart but I hope he ij naat shia daakter; iph he ij, he ij still wajib-ul-qatl. They should aaljo habe made celear that joo kaannot be shia phor eggjample.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

birathers,

it seems IAF ij losing against PAF. AoA! since IAF = israeli air force and yindoo air force, we hab hit 2 birds in 1 stone. AK phyrr!
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Pyaar oph Cheenis and Bakistanis has no limit :)
Mauryan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Mauryan »

http://www.email.brudirect.com/index.ph ... erest.html
Muslims Urged To Avoid "Haram" Interest
We reject friendly relations with the US, China, India and Africa because their cultures are totally weird and immoral, likewise here we should reject friendly approach with Britain.
Sri
BRFite

Post by Sri »

^^^ Senior Mulanas bhy phor taallar deepar phriend in the listh?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Mauryan wrote:http://www.email.brudirect.com/index.ph ... erest.html
Muslims Urged To Avoid "Haram" Interest
We reject friendly relations with the US, China, India and Africa because their cultures are totally weird and immoral, likewise here we should reject friendly approach with Britain.
Tha author of this rant is a Malay.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Islam is bakistan and bakistan is Islam. So the malayasian pirather is a distant Baki from far east onlee.

AoA
Last edited by Narad on 21 Apr 2011 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

The paki jarnails to the left of ass-phuk kiyanahi seems to be only 3.5 feet tall. Wonder how he was allowed to join military in first place with such an embarrassingly less height?

archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Narad al muni,
joo hab phound the taap sekrit baki hoshiyaari (inntlejence) agint. He ij shaart so that the yindoos think he ij one oph them. We all know all yindoos are shaart, daark and they eat rice. Bhen during ghaas-wa-e-dung-e-jang, he krasses over to the yindoo side, the yindoo sipahis will konfuse him to pe their commander and dill will pe ours. simble.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Bhy are cum-and-u carrying different bandooks ? What tybe oph bandooks the cum-and-us peehind Ass-saaf and peesided RAA agint carrying ?
And bhy all cum-and-us hab peards bhile generals are chikna chikna ? I tell juu, it's a RAA consbiracy onlee :((
derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Post by derkonig »

AoA, baki kammando ij back, see peehind assfcuk jernail....now iph only raakitmard would come pack...