Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): May 30, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): May 30, 20

Post by shravan »

Pakistan soldiers die in Taliban clash: officials

PESHAWAR: Three Pakistani soldiers were killed and at least 13 wounded when dozens of Taliban stormed a check post in a tribal town near the Afghan border, officials said Sunday.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

vdutta wrote:Wow . most of you guys are acting like a naive pdffer. i will wait and count how soon you will call me a paki agent.
if you guys dont get the point then ask me before making up stuff and assuming things.
Either some of you guys have no knowledge about them or have no confidence in our selves. looks like you have fallen for their agenda and believed in their superiority.
have belief in yourself and confidence in your fellow countrymen.

i thought we were better than them.
This is just random bluster from you vdutta. At least you had a point earlier about the existence of rational pakis though you were naively making too much of a trivial observation. Now you have given up debating even that point and are simply engaging in what amounts to ad hominem mixed with self pity. It needs to stop.
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

VikramS wrote:vdutta:

I am not sure what you want to achieve but here is a brief primer. The question is not whether they know the truth or not; the question is the relevance of the truth.

A lot of Pakis, those who matter, and those who do not, know the truth. However, just because they know the truth however does not mean they will learn from it. For a variety of reasons, Pakis do not want to admit the truth. Primarily because it contradicts their entire existence, their entire sense of identity. To accept the truth means to accept that Pakistaniyat is false. As long as the 3.5 friends prop up TSP, Pakistanis will refuse to accept that Pakistaniyat is false. Indians who indulge in chai-biscut also allow the Pakistaniyat to stay alive, but it is a necessary evil.

The cognitive dissonance in the Pakistani psyche is obvious to anyone. But unless and until, the foundation on which these edifice of falsehood is based on collapses, their belief in Pakistaniyat will continue. It will require an utter and complete failure of their system for that edifice to collapse. Unfortunately the 3.5 friends keep on keeping them on life-support. Like Liquid Oxygen, Pakistaniyat can not thrive because it is a false premise; however it will not die because other countries still nourishing it.

So yes, you are correct in your observation. Where you not getting it is in your interpretation of the implication of those observations. Pakistaniyat is based on a unique framework built upon Peshawari Postulates, Lahori Logic, Madrassah Maths; stop using a Dharmic framework to understand it. The periodic outbursts of rational logic from the TSP chatterati is just a manifestation of their need to vent the pressure built up due to the cognitive dissonance; do not treat it as anything fundamental changing. Fundamental changes in TSP will not come from within TSP; those decisions will be made in the 3.5 capitals.
well i agree with everything you wrote except the definition of pakistaniyat. for me there is nothing called pakistaniyat in general. it only exists in some circles and it is insignificant enough to be a zero threat to us.

while i appreciate your post and agreewith it i dont know which of my posts attracted this reply because i wasnt talking about this topic. i am guessing we are misunderstanding each other.
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

vduttaji,

The only way we Indians can have any hopes of containing the cesspool of vermin next door is by making sure we understand what drives them.I am sure you agree that for last 60 years their collective fantasy has been to trample the Indians and would go to any length to achieve it. They have clearly proven how they all have gone so far away from Dharmic fold that they would willingly act as a tool for anyone as long as its hurting India, does not matter to them that in process they have totally bungled up their own society. Only lately if few of elites in Pakistan starting to realise that all unwashed abduls are so high on his opium of 72 hoors that they are fearing for their own life and distinctly see chances of being qadrified and thats the only reason if some of those "moderately enlightened" pakis are trying hard to sound logical and try and invoke feeling in us kaffirs that oh some of them are just like us! I have no doubt in my mind that its aimed at making sure when their stinking nation finally goes down the drain they want to have first chance on Immigrating into India.

As for Indian progress well imagine that we have this mad dog doing its best to sink its teeth into our ankle as we are just trying to walk down our chosen path and we have kicked the dog away few times but it only makes it more determined to bring us down no matter what. Now if that Dog has a lovely collar which is admirable and as good as any collar anywhere is not going to make that rabid dog stop hurting us unless we work out how to put a chain in that collar and tie it down! As i see it the collar itself is so weak and dog keeps chewing at it all the time as it gets irritated and can sense that collar is a way one can hope to control the mad dog!

We will do just fine as our system comes with built in review for course correction as and when needed and ethos for tolerance for non-confirming point of view.
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

KLNMurthy wrote:
vdutta wrote:Wow . most of you guys are acting like a naive pdffer. i will wait and count how soon you will call me a paki agent.
if you guys dont get the point then ask me before making up stuff and assuming things.
Either some of you guys have no knowledge about them or have no confidence in our selves. looks like you have fallen for their agenda and believed in their superiority.
have belief in yourself and confidence in your fellow countrymen.

i thought we were better than them.
This is just random bluster from you vdutta. At least you had a point earlier about the existence of rational pakis though you were naively making too much of a trivial observation. Now you have given up debating even that point and are simply engaging in what amounts to ad hominem mixed with self pity. It needs to stop.
ofcourse it is. you could have said that i had the point before all this argument started.
if giving due credit means self pity for you then i must say you are low on confidence in our selves. atleast i believe in ourselves and our strength.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

vdutta wrote: for me there is nothing called pakistaniyat in general. it only exists in some circles and it is insignificant enough to be a zero threat to us.
:rotfl:
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

Patni wrote:vduttaji,

The only way we Indians can have any hopes of containing the cesspool of vermin next door is by making sure we understand what drives them.I am sure you agree that for last 60 years their collective fantasy has been to trample the Indians and would go to any length to achieve it. They have clearly proven how they all have gone so far away from Dharmic fold that they would willingly act as a tool for anyone as long as its hurting India, does not matter to them that in process they have totally bungled up their own society. Only lately if few of elites in Pakistan starting to realise that all unwashed abduls are so high on his opium of 72 hoors that they are fearing for their own life and distinctly see chances of being qadrified and thats the only reason if some of those "moderately enlightened" pakis are trying hard to sound logical and try and invoke feeling in us kaffirs that oh some of them are just like us! I have no doubt in my mind that its aimed at making sure when their stinking nation finally goes down the drain they want to have first chance on Immigrating into India.

As for Indian progress well imagine that we have this mad dog doing its best to sink its teeth into our ankle as we are just trying to walk down our chosen path and we have kicked the dog away few times but it only makes it more determined to bring us down no matter what. Now if that Dog has a lovely collar which is admirable and as good as any collar anywhere is not going to make that rabid dog stop hurting us unless we work out how to put a chain in that collar and tie it down! As i see it the collar itself is so weak and dog keeps chewing at it all the time as it gets irritated and can sense that collar is a way one can hope to control the mad dog!

We will do just fine as our system comes with built in review for course correction as and when needed and ethos for tolerance for non-confirming point of view.
well again i think there is a misunderstanding here. i am getting an impression that you think i am a pro paki here. your post makes sense but it is directed to a wrong person.
i am not saying that dog got a new collar, i am saying that dogs trainers are losing its grip on it.
for me pakistan isnt even a dog like threat to us, its just a minor nuisance which will be pain in our neck for little more while.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

vdutta wrote:for me there is nothing called pakistaniyat in general. it only exists in some circles and it is insignificant enough to be a zero threat to us.
Perhaps to see Pakistaniyat, one really needs to first have BRFiyat! :wink:

Micropakiology is taught only on BRF!
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

vdutta wrote:
well again i think there is a misunderstanding here. i am getting an impression that you think i am a pro paki here. your post makes sense but it is directed to a wrong person.
i am not saying that dog got a new collar, i am saying that dogs trainers are losing its grip on it.
for me pakistan isnt even a dog like threat to us, its just a minor nuisance which will be pain in our neck for little more while.
I am sure you are not pro-paki at all! AFAIK whole debate started with you showing admiration for some of the pakis who are good at taqqiya and manage to write well and hit all the right buttons to sound just like rational logical human, while others here on our forum just trying to point out that knowing whats right path is not enough if no attempts are made at path correction. IMHO no paki can dare to speak up about need for course correction from fear of being qadrified!
Raghavendra
BRFite

Post by Raghavendra »

Indian Navy response to Pak Navy stupid allegation on MV Suez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGiiFfCQxZk

abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

vdutta wrote:well again i think there is a misunderstanding here. i am getting an impression that you think i am a pro paki here.
no body is thinking of you a pro paki. It is because you are ignorant of few facts some are trying to educate you, thats all. Appreciate that. :)
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

vdutta ji. No one would think of you as pro pakistan. You were the first to expose their lies on IK pics. We all appreciate that. To the point that pakis have slowly started to realize that they lost 65 & 71 to India. I partially agree that there have been some effort and that message has been out there the hmid ur rehman comission report was published yada yada. But alonh with that they have also managed to create excuses. Oh we lost 65 because we transferred some major or brigadier who was leading the charge and replaced him with yahya. Oh we lost 71 because leadership was wisky swirling or we never lost 71 because our objective was to protect west pakistan and we did that. So yes half truth is out compared to few decades back when it was we outright won 65 & 71. But this has not changed the mango's abduls perception of India or the kafirs. They still live in their imaginary superiority complex. Their answer to losses in 65 & 71 is that we were less pious muslims and America is a treacherous ally. So next war we will pray 5 times a day and use cheeni bums. If thats the lesson they have learnt based on truth dished out by Jihadi Sethi ( who loves to do == like diggy raja) and others then its pretty meaningless to me unless you can guide me in changing my understanding.
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

Brad Goodman wrote:vdutta ji. No one would think of you as pro pakistan. You were the first to expose their lies on IK pics. We all appreciate that. To the point that pakis have slowly started to realize that they lost 65 & 71 to India. I partially agree that there have been some effort and that message has been out there the hmid ur rehman comission report was published yada yada. But alonh with that they have also managed to create excuses. Oh we lost 65 because we transferred some major or brigadier who was leading the charge and replaced him with yahya. Oh we lost 71 because leadership was wisky swirling or we never lost 71 because our objective was to protect west pakistan and we did that. So yes half truth is out compared to few decades back when it was we outright won 65 & 71. But this has not changed the mango's abduls perception of India or the kafirs. They still live in their imaginary superiority complex. Their answer to losses in 65 & 71 is that we were less pious muslims and America is a treacherous ally. So next war we will pray 5 times a day and use cheeni bums. If thats the lesson they have learnt based on truth dished out by Jihadi Sethi ( who loves to do == like diggy raja) and others then its pretty meaningless to me unless you can guide me in changing my understanding.
Thanks for such an understand post. I completely agree with the point you raised. i know that the establishment is trying to give a twist to their people's new found knowledge which is pretty obvious.

my another point was it doesnt matter what a mango abdul thinks about us. their opinion doesnt even matter in their own country. It didnt matter to us when abduls knew wrong history and it wont matter to us even when they know the right history. We have past that point a decade ago.
Its just my opinion and you can choose to disagree with me.
Altair
BRF Oldie

BRF Documentary movie about Pakistan

Post by Altair »

dear birathers
let us not get all pumped up for nothing. Why dont we make an honest documentary movie about Pakistan. We can perhaps interview those enlightened pakis, vdutta has been talking about. lets interview them if they want to have an opinion. Lets see how honest they are when they talk to BRF home production. yeah! lets nail'em.

With all the wisdom about Pakistan here it should not be too difficult to accomplish. We can release it in youtube. We can advertise in facebook and twitter. With todays media it would spread fast. We are just spreading the message in the most popular way!
A 60 minute movie laced with interviews with BRF fans in defense community(they can choose to be anonymous),some good contacts of BR admins and raw gunda's,story boarding the origin and existence of pakistan with cartoon and some videos grabbed off youtube would be handful.

We can all prepare the script and I am sure we can manage the funding too. How difficult would that be!

Admins: Does it hurt to start a thread and do a feasibility study for this project? Atleast we can collect an opinion. or am I too drunk on a Sunday evening?
Altair
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Guys this is getting boring. vdutta and his responders, enough is enough folks. Cut it.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Raghavendra wrote:Indian Navy response to Pak Navy stupid allegation on MV Suez
This is interesting, it is starting to look like the Paki's are turning this into some kind of H&D preservation exercise.

* Firstly, we need to figure out a way to keep from being dragged into the sewer with them when this kind of nonsense occurs. To me, this looks like an attempt to enforce == on high seas. I can visualize some fossils in foggy bottom looking at this incident, cluck-clucking disapprovingly at India and Pakistan "going at it again" and using this incident to argue for better ships and/or communication equipment for Pakistan so that this doesn't happen again.
* The Paki military is still smarting over the OBL and the PNS Mehran incidents. The armed forces would love to look martial and TFTA by standing up to India and this is the opportunity they have been looking for.

Given the competence of who we are dealing with, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this exercise in chest beating blew up in their faces (say by way of a recording of the incident or on interview with some of the crew).

I am not given to wild conspiracy theories, but if I were so inclined, I could look at the previous reports of Paki collaboration with the Somali Pirates and conclude that this whole thing was staged.
somnath
BRF Oldie

Post by somnath »

Not sure how many people on the forum need to deal with Pakistanis on a regular basis, but I need to do that in my job...Both based in Pakistan as well as expats...

Its a very narrow sample, but it almost inevitably comes from the ranks of the Paki PLUs...at a personal level, all those travelogues (khushwant Singh, Rahul Bhattacharya et al) are absolutely right - they are mostly, absolutely charming, with the typical Punjabi joi de vivre and all of that...And they like most things Indian - from food to Aishwarya Rai to bankers (!) and increasingly, India's economy and growth...

But obviously, such personal attributes matter little in the context of state actions of Pak...My hypothesis is that traditionally, the Paki elite entered into a compact with its hoi polloi, wherein it traded its dominance in the state power structures and economy for a veneer of "islamisation" on affairs spiritual and anti-India stance on affairs temporal...The latter was a realtviely easy bargain, being "anti Indian" didnt have too many downsides (and many upsides in terms of getting goodies from the yanks)...The elites thought that the former, while slightly distasteful to them personally, could be "managed" within limits (and again, had tangible economic gains in terms of doles from SAudi etc)...

Unfortunately for them, the genie has gotten out of the bottle, and cant be "managed" anymore...The tenor of many of these PLUs are quite depressing about their own country - they really think its gone completely out of hand...The elites also realise the opportunity costs of missing out on the "India story" (I would think Zardari and Nawaz Sharif's publicly proclaimed wishes to move on with it with India are somehow symptomatic of that), but they are not really in control anymore..

Multiple attacks on Musharraf (as well as the killing of Salman Taseer) showed that the islamist hoi polloi drive the agenda, and the PLUs need to maintain the compact on their terms to even physically survive...

JMT...There is a large dollop of pop sociology in there, so I might be off the track completely...
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

The world should make clear to Pakistan and its army that Europe was revived after WWII with the Marshall Plan, not the Martial Plan.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

negi wrote:This is true face of pakis.
Shame on me for not coming across this video before. Negi, thanks for (re)posting it. I stand more enlightened today than I was last night when I went to bed thinking that all is well and good. In order to properly dissect this seven minute long attempt at smoke and mirror show by PTV, I had to watch it twice. Here's my feedback summary:

1. The pathetic attempt by "Feroze Khan" (FK) to claim super star status. His face tells all. He had been coached. 7 versus 200. Sheesh!! Tell me another one about that bridge.
2. A quick survey of the audience revealed that it was generally made up of, what one would loosely term as, the cross section of paki elite.
3. The lying got bigger and wierder as FK held on to the mike. In the end FK became the new King Leonidas. Even the compere had to intervene and stop that increasing self aggrandisement before it got too obvious (of the lying). "Vajpayee sahab ko mera salaam dena". Sure.
4. The look of glee on the audience's faces who lapped up all the lies as gospel truth. Watch now how FK's name becomes folk lore in the annals of paki army perfidy. "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" (-Goebbels?).
5. When FK said "Bhagwan ke liye hamein mut maro", the audience broke out in a collective roar of laughter and approval. It is ultimately a religious thing.

Bottom line, there is no cure for pakistaniyat. It is part of their DNA.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

khan wrote:
This is interesting, it is starting to look like the Paki's are turning this into some kind of H&D preservation exercise. . . . I am not given to wild conspiracy theories, but if I were so inclined, I could look at the previous reports of Paki collaboration with the Somali Pirates and conclude that this whole thing was staged.
Khan, the moment I heard that TSP was securing the release of the crew, I felt the same way you have described. My suspicion grew when PNS Babur suddenly materialized to escort MV Suez. It grew even more when TimesNow interviewed a guy (not Burney) from Pakistan who claimed to have made all arrangements for the release. He never gave satisfactory answers to how they raised so much money except to keep praising the Governor of Sindudesh and deprecating an Indian who was supposed to have paid USD 500K but didn't keep his word. I was expecting some drama when it was announced that INS Godavari was on its way to provide escort. That precisely came true. What a predictable bunch, these Pakistanis are.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

No nore U-turns says UTurn Afridi. I will not take a u-turn: Afridi
Don't blame him. He is only following the national past time.
Pakistan former skipper Shahid Afridi said that he would never go back on his word and he would not reverse his retirement decision even after the legal battle against the board has ended in an out-of-court settlement.
After reaching an agreement with the board, where Afridi was reissued his NOC to play cricket for Hampshire county, while Afridi agreed and later appeared before PCB’s disciplinary committee and prematurely ended his legal battle against the board, it was speculated that Afridi might take a U-Turn as did his other colleagues did in the past. The most recent case is of prolific middle order batsman Mohammad Yousuf, who retired from international cricket last year but ironically he came out of it in the same year.
I give him six months. Tops. "In the interest of nation's honor and dignity, and to preserve the national sovirginity, I have once again decided to...."
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SSridhar wrote:Khan, the moment I heard that TSP was securing the release of the crew, I felt the same way you have described. My suspicion grew when PNS Babur suddenly materialized to escort MV Suez.
Perhaps this will help. MV Suez crew shifted to Pakistani warship PNS Babar. That's like removing the "evidence" from a crime scene. The captain of MV Suez is a paki. Says it all. As per this report:
Earlier, the captain of the Suez appealed to Pakistan's foreign ministry and the naval chief for immediate help as he feared the vessel would capsize after being caught in strong winds.
Wow, when's the last time you heard of a captain of a foreign mechant vessel directly speaking directly with the foreign ministry and the naval chief of pa'astan? Aren't the owners of that ship supposed to do that? I know that the Egyptian owners abandoned that ship when it was taken over by the Somalians, but after its release, where are they , now that the ship has been released? This is all to preserve paki H&D and raise PN stature.
BSR Murthy
BRFite

Post by BSR Murthy »

Khan, the moment I heard that TSP was securing the release of the crew, I felt the same way you have described. My suspicion grew when PNS Babur suddenly materialized to escort MV Suez. It grew even more when TimesNow interviewed a guy (not Burney) from Pakistan who claimed to have made all arrangements for the release. He never gave satisfactory answers to how they raised so much money except to keep praising the Governor of Sindudesh and deprecating an Indian who was supposed to have paid USD 500K but didn't keep his word. I was expecting some drama when it was announced that INS Godavari was on its way to provide escort. That precisely came true. What a predictable bunch, these Pakistanis are.
The plot thickens. MV Suez apparently is abandoned because the merchant vessel began "taking in water" in stormy weather and the crew shifted to PNS Babur. "The Suez's captain had also opened the vessel's valves to scuttle it", Geo TV reported. Well. I think the whole tamasha is a staged affair. Now the Indian crew members would be taken to Karachi or Gwadar as opposed to Oman for the final act of the drama of media circus. The depths of perfidy the Pakis can plumb!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 914245.cms
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

vdutta wrote:
my another point was it doesnt matter what a mango abdul thinks about us.
This I agree with.
vdutta wrote:their opinion doesnt even matter in their own country.
If you were a Paki from the establishment i.e "people who matter", I would call this a white lie, or a delusion at best.

Pakistan has become ungovernable because the establishment have taken the attitude that the opinions of mango Abduls don't matter. What mango Abduls are doing is voting by their actions. They are making their opinions count by their actions which are now coming to bite the establishment in the backside.

What are these "actions" that express the opinion of mango Abduls? This requires a bit of explanation and history which I am certain is familiar to you. The Pakistani establishment, in its eagerness to keep the mango Abduls pious and Islamic and be ever ready to fight India did not spend the billions that a "normal state" would have spent on education, health and family planning. This had the salutary effect (to the establishment) of nurturing a mass of unemployed and unemployable people to serve as cannon fodder for wars like jihad in Kashmir and in Afghanistan. The mass unemployment, illiteracy and high birth rate with no industry to speak of, little worthwhile education has driven the mango Abdul in droves to crime and the dysfunctional situation that Pakistan now finds itself in. The establishment, having followed the policies that it did for all these years cannot reverse the policy even if they have a change of heart because they have too huge a mass of Abduls who are unemployed, uneducated, producing 4-6 babies per woman and not even thinking of paying tax.

Pakistan is what its people are, not what its establishment wants. That is why it is wrong to say that the people don't count or do not have an effect on Pakistan. They do. Their weight and effect is being ignored at the peril of the "people who don't matter as much as they imagine they do"
Last edited by shiv on 19 Jun 2011 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

BSR Murthy wrote:Now the Indian crew members would be taken to Karachi or Gwadar as opposed to Oman for the final act of the drama of media circus. The depths of perfidy the Pakis can plumb!
The Indian crew would be forced to speak ill of India, one can be sure of that. I hope no harm comes their way. In hindsight, one can see the coordinated action against India in news and internet fora on this issue.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Obviously the MV Suez is a piece of junk as the captain is abandoning the ship and scuttling it. Then the question is why did they pay the ransom? It is definitely not to save the ship but just for the crew. The cargo and the ship must be worth something. The owners refusal to save the ship is not making any sense unless they knew the cargo has already been unloaded by the paki captain and now there is nothing to save. The whole thing appears to be a drama staged by the Pakis to save their H&D
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Musharaff has announced he will return in march , 2012 to contest election as the third force. he blamed the main two political groups for mismanaging the country.

to give the devil his due he did manage to control the situation better on his watch, or maybe these pressure cookers build up over time , so any successor would have a hard(er) time as events progress...

he will be known in history as the Flavius Belisarius of rawalpindi who kept at bay the goths, vandals, persians and arabs on his watch :)
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

shiv wrote:
vdutta wrote:
This I agree with.
If you were a Paki from the establishment i.e "people who matter", I would call this a white lie, or a delusion at best.
Agree with Shiv ji here. Salman Taseer learnt this the hard way when he was qadrified. In other parts of world mango man vents his displeasure via ballot the mango abdul true to his TFTA nature uses bullet. That is why friddin is the favourite day on BR. We should concentrate on the actions and attitude than words. Hell they are amazing with taqquiya. If we take their words at face value then we should have beleived mushy when he said DI was not in karachi.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Let us make a distinction here about mango Abduls. These folks may have no say in the affairs of the State but they commisserate with and contribute to all acts of omissions and commissions of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan especially against Hindu India. I am always reminded, whenever an example is needed of a mango Abdul, of the Lahore bus driver who drove the bus the Sri Lankan cricketers were travelling on Mar 3, 2008. When he was felicitated at a public function, he held aloft the photo of his brother proudly claiming how he was martyred fighting Indians in Kashmir, as a jihadi (probably as an LeT terrorist). Such is a Pakistani mango Abdul.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Maybe some salvaging o H&D after PNS Mehran?

Recall IC-814 hijack after Kargil?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SSridhar wrote:Let us make a distinction here about mango Abduls. These folks may have no say in the affairs of the State but they commisserate with and contribute to all acts of omissions and commissions of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan especially against Hindu India. I am always reminded, whenever an example is needed of a mango Abdul, of the Lahore bus driver who drove the bus the Sri Lankan cricketers were travelling on Mar 3, 2008. When he was felicitated at a public function, he held aloft the photo of his brother proudly claiming how he was martyred fighting Indians in Kashmir, as a jihadi (probably as an LeT terrorist). Such is a Pakistani mango Abdul.
In the tree of perfidy called pa'astan, there are low hanging fruits called mango abduls, and out of reach fruits called alphonso abduls. Nevertheless, all are mangos. The alphonso types for me include the likes of Imran Khan who so gratuitously once said in his "thank you speech" to mango abduls (who were felicitating him for somethng or the other) that he did not deserve the praise as he had not yet conquered cashmere. Cant find the link to this.
Last edited by anupmisra on 19 Jun 2011 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

ramana wrote:Maybe some salvaging o H&D after PNS Mehran?
Now that's one "ship" the pakis have no problem scuttling again and again.
rajithn
BRFite

Post by rajithn »

There can be only one solution to this hideous hellhole that calls itself a country: No cutting up or Balakanisation. The whole country needs to be scorched.
Cancerous cells do not have a good or bad side. They do not reform. Benign or Malignant, they need to be removed.
India should not have a "cold Start" doctrine. It should have a "Pak Scorched Earth" doctrine.
That's all there is to it.
In the meanwhile, we can all collectively shout ourselves hoarse on what the Porkis are doing, how our Government seems to be spineless...things are not going to change.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

anupmisra wrote:The alphonso types for me include the likes of Imran Khan who so gratuitously once said in his "thank you speech" to mango abduls (who were felicitating him for somethng or the other) that he did not deserve the praise as he had not yet conquered cashmere. Cant find the link to this.
I wish all Pakistanis would take an oath: they wouldn't go to the toilet before they have not conquered cashmere! Now that would be really TFTA!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SSridhar wrote:The Indian crew would be forced to speak ill of India, one can be sure of that. I hope no harm comes their way. In hindsight, one can see the coordinated action against India in news and internet fora on this issue.
May not even be forced to. Remember that pakjabi effect of pappi-jhappi and murgha biscoot diplomacy? That can turn anyone's beliefs', however momentarily.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

RajeshA wrote:I wish all Pakistanis would take an oath: they wouldn't go to the toilet before they have not conquered cashmere! Now that would be really TFTA!
Then there is no need for "a pakistan", is there?
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

shiv wrote:
vdutta wrote:
This I agree with.

Pakistan has become ungovernable because the establishment have taken the attitude that the opinions of mango Abduls don't matter. What mango Abduls are doing is voting by their actions. They are making their opinions count by their actions which are now coming to bite the establishment in the backside.

What are these "actions" that express the opinion of mango Abduls? This requires a bit of explanation and history which I am certain is familiar to you. The Pakistani establishment, in its eagerness to keep the mango Abduls pious and Islamic and be ever ready to fight India did not spend the billions that a "normal state" would have spent on education, health and family planning. This had the salutary effect (to the establishment) of nurturing a mass of unemployed and unemployable people to serve as cannon fodder for wars like jihad in Kashmir and in Afghanistan. The mass unemployment, illiteracy and high birth rate with no industry to speak of, little worthwhile education has driven the mango Abdul in droves to crime and the dysfunctional situation that Pakistan now finds itself in. The establishment, having followed the policies that it did for all these years cannot reverse the policy even if they have a change of heart because they have too huge a mass of Abduls who are unemployed, uneducated, producing 4-6 babies per woman and not even thinking of paying tax.

Pakistan is what its people are, not what its establishment wants.
That is why it is wrong to say that the people don't count or do not have an effect on Pakistan. They do. Their weight and effect is being ignored at the peril of the "people who don't matter as much as they imagine they do"
Sir ji i agree with most of what you mentioned. but if look from the context i am talking about then i will be more clear.
  • isnt it a fact that their countrymen want americans out of there. but americans have strong grip on them still.
    pakistanis want sharia established as it is their farz , but a failed democracy still sitting on them.
    pakistanis want daughter of pakistan back but their govt never asked her from americans.
    pakistanis want drones to be stopped but the holy bird spits on them many times a day.
    pakistanis want americans to be out of the country but they still roam like kings on the streets of islamabad.
    pakistanis want war with isreal and india but their govt knows better.
    pakistanis wanted anyone who says anything against religion hanged but govt doesnt do that. infact taseer was qadrified because thats what people wanted and hence the welcome he received.
    pakistanis dont want aid i.e. khairat from america but their govt is bent over to get it.
all the above points are very emotional and important for them but their govt lies to them to have its way with them.

Their establishment feeds their wet dreams by empty promises and false history lessons.
Good thing is local pakistanis just dream about utopia in their homes and killing fields called bazars but they never take any action. they never stood up to their govt or any dictator. we got independence in 1947 but they only got seperation . freedom and independence hasent arrived in pakistan yet thats why they are so easy to rule by just fake dramas and a small stick.

sure their "non state actors" ( read illegitimate children of isi ) hurt us time to time but they are no existential or a major threat to us.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

vdutta, Non State Actors are non threat if they dont have linkage to state actors. When they are used by SA for plausible deniability to attack India they are a concern.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

SSridhar wrote:
BSR Murthy wrote:Now the Indian crew members would be taken to Karachi or Gwadar as opposed to Oman for the final act of the drama of media circus. The depths of perfidy the Pakis can plumb!
The Indian crew would be forced to speak ill of India, one can be sure of that. I hope no harm comes their way. In hindsight, one can see the coordinated action against India in news and internet fora on this issue.
100% guarantee there would be a press conference where they would read a written statement by Pakistani foreign ministry that INS Godavari was actually firing warning shots and threatening over the loud speaker.
I wish the Bin laden's ghost sinks the Babur to avenge his sellout. :lol:
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

After the indian sailors return! Not before.