Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): June 30, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): June 30, 2

Post by A_Gupta »

Popcorn time?
http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDe ... =7/17/2011
NEW YORK: Ramzan Rana, President Pak American Lawyers for Civil and Human Rights Association, has asked the New York police station No 114 in writing to arrest absconding accused, Pervez Musharraf, wanted in the assassination cases of Benazir Bhutto and Nawab Akbar Bugti back in Pakistan.

Referring to arrest warrant for the former President Pervez Musharraf issued by the judge of an anti-terrorism court in Rawalpindi, Ramzan Rana said that the American law makes it obligatory for every US citizen to inform police and other departments if he has information about an absconding accused.

Rana said that dictator Pervez Musharraf, an absconding accused in the eyes of Pakistani law, plans to address a gathering in New York on July 17. This has sent a wave of resentment in the Pakistani community here. Therefore in deference to US law Pervez Musharraf should be restrained from making the address and be arrested, he added.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://english.alarabiya.net/views/2011 ... 57946.html
On July 14, Malik Ishaq, chief of the banned Sunni outfit Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ), that had kidnapped and murdered US journalist Daniel Pearl in 2002 walked free from after being granted bail by the Pakistan Supreme Court.

Ishaq had been arrested in 1997 for involvement in sectarian murders -- almost all of his victims were members of the minority Shia community in Pakistan. He was charged with murder of 70 people in 44 different cases, but escaped conviction in each case due to lack of evidence...

Bail given to Malik Ishaq was rather surprising. In an October 1997, Malik Ishaq in a media interview had boasted, “I have been instrumental in the killing of 102 human beings.” New revelations now suggest that Malik Ishaq even received a monthly stipend from the Punjab government during his imprisonment, at least since 2008. A minister from the Punjab province, which is home to Malik Ishaq and where the LeJ is most active, has confirmed the payment. The minister said that the payment was given to Ishaq’s family and not to him.

While the meager stipend amount might not have been delivered to the prisoner, Malik Ishaq did wield enormous clout, normally reserved for the high and the mighty in the South Asian context, inside the prison. In recognition of his proximity with the Taliban, on 10 October 2009 Pakistan army flew him to Rawalpindi in a chartered flight to negotiate with the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP or Pakistani Taliban) suicide attackers who had stormed its headquarters.

Bail granted to Malik Ishaq adds him to the list of a growing number of terrorist leaders belonging to organizations banned by the Pakistani government, who have dodged the judicial process and secured freedom for themselves. The list includes leaders like chief of Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) Hafiz Saeed, chief of Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (HuM) Maulana Fazlur Rehman Khalil and Maulana Mohammad Ahmed Ludhianvi, the chief of Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP). ...

The net result is that there are too many terrorist leaders roaming free on Pakistan’s streets. This makes the country’s claim of being sincere in fighting terrorism sound utterly decrepit.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

a_bharat wrote:
shiv wrote:I mean - how pathetic can "maza" get? 18 successful PSLV launches in a row and we still have people saying "At least now India must be better than Pakistan because Pakis are having takleef". On the space discussion thread it's not even funny. This is defended by you as "maza". I call it a deep inferiority complex. You call it crap. We have a difference of opinion sir.
To me this looks like pisskology gone haywire, or, someone is being schizophrenic or pretending to be one. A veteran poster like you obviously knows that it is very common on this thread to jeer at pakistan. No one on this forum or anywhere else uses pakistan as a benchmark for anything positive; only as a deserving punching bag. An 18th successful PSLV launch definitely hurts pakis, and any thing that hurts pakis is par for course on this thread.
huh? You didn't actually bother reading my post before typing out a verbose response.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

A_Gupta wrote:Popcorn time?
http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDe ... =7/17/2011
NEW YORK: Ramzan Rana, President Pak American Lawyers for Civil and Human Rights Association, has asked the New York police station No 114 in writing to arrest absconding accused, Pervez Musharraf, wanted in the assassination cases of Benazir Bhutto and Nawab Akbar Bugti back in Pakistan.

Referring to arrest warrant for the former President Pervez Musharraf issued by the judge of an anti-terrorism court in Rawalpindi, Ramzan Rana said that the American law makes it obligatory for every US citizen to inform police and other departments if he has information about an absconding accused.

Rana said that dictator Pervez Musharraf, an absconding accused in the eyes of Pakistani law, plans to address a gathering in New York on July 17. This has sent a wave of resentment in the Pakistani community here. Therefore in deference to US law Pervez Musharraf should be restrained from making the address and be arrested, he added.
High time.

I am not a lawyer so cannot help but it is common knowledge that various Israelis do not even transit through Heathrow due to risk of arrest because someone has registered a case against them for a 'Breach Of Human Rights. Is there anyone on this forum who knows a lawyer in London who could prefer charges against Mush. If such an action was ever filed (the UK legislation has global effect, ie irrespective of where the offence took place, if the resondent is in the UK/EU his or her prosecution is do able) the Met would have to seek his arrest and prosecution in the public interest.

Can anyone help, please!
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Lisa wrote:If such an action was ever filed (the UK legislation has global effect, ie irrespective of where the offence took place, if the resondent is in the UK/EU his or her prosecution is do able) the Met would have to seek his arrest and prosecution in the public interest.

Can anyone help, please!
Wrote something on this some time ago.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Arun I hope you have put all these interesting links on your blog - I will use that as a reference point when I need them rather than blindly saving on my HDD. The one below has a topical quote.

I have been having a discussion about inferiority complexes here. But I kid you not. Lookee here. Look at what I believe aggravates a sense of inferiority - people blindly acting superior over and above what we agree the Brits did.
Butt: I would say every Muslim needs to be proud of Islam, without feeling inferior, and to read a book by Mohammad Assad, a convert from Germany in the 1930s. As far as I’m concerned, the British are still ruling the subcontinent, and the way they’re doing that is by the inferiority complex. They instil this idea that people have to follow the western design in order for them to progress. It was such a clever ploy by the British. 100 or 200 years ago, their security services were much more intelligent than they are today. My advice to Muslims is start to get out of this inferiority complex, start to realise that Islam is beautiful, don’t be ashamed of it. If someone says jihad, don’t be ashamed; if someone says hijab, don’t be ashamed. What Allah says is good is good, what he says is bad is bad, don’t be ashamed of saying what is good and bad. This is my advice, be proud of being a Muslim, not only be proud, be loud about that
That in fact explains Salman Taseer and the other quote from that "Travels with the Mango King" article you posted
http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/2009/ ... er-punjab-
pakistan/
The lieutenant was not to be put down. He wanted to get something off his chest. “The other difference,” he began, “was that while men here wear flat colours, the men there are fond of floral prints, ladies’ clothes.” Hindus weaker, more feminine, and Muslims stronger, manlier: this was the dull little heart of what the lieutenant wanted to say and a great satisfaction came over his face as he spoke. This was the way he reconnected with the glories of the Islamic past when the martial Muslims ruled the “devious Hindu.”
and
“In Pakistan, the clothes people wear are much better. There’s far less poverty. India makes its own things, its own cars, but then you don’t get Land Cruisers. In India, you get Indian needles. In Pakistan, we get Japanese needles!”

In India you now got Japanese needles too. The lieutenant had visited before economic liberalisation, but that was not the point. What struck me was how this man, who would never come close to owning a Land Cruiser, could talk of such things as core human differences. The poverty around him was as bad as anything I had ever seen, yet he spoke of expensive cars. It was as if the mere fact of difference was what he needed. It hardly mattered what the differences meant: that was taken care of by the inbuilt rejection of India.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>Butt: I would say every Muslim needs to be proud of Islam, without feeling inferior, and to read a book by Mohammad Assad, a convert from Germany in the 1930s.

Good one extracted out of Butt's Musharraf by Aatish... For those of you who are wondering who tf is Mohammed Assad, well he was an Austrian Jewish (formerly Leopold Weiss) descendant of Rabbis who converted to Islam and helped draft the Pakistani constitution :D

You couldn't make this shite up if you wanted!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Asad
Kanishka
BRFite

Post by Kanishka »

When will they add paki humans to this list?
Pakis eating pakis, not a bad idea, not so sure about the taste though :lol:
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

JE Menon wrote:>>Butt: I would say every Muslim needs to be proud of Islam, without feeling inferior, and to read a book by Mohammad Assad, a convert from Germany in the 1930s.

Good one extracted out of Butt's Musharraf by Aatish... For those of you who are wondering who tf is Mohammed Assad, well he was an Austrian Jewish (formerly Leopold Weiss) descendant of Rabbis who converted to Islam and helped draft the Pakistani constitution :D

Now that is one twisted thing ! Now wouldnt that make the whole constitution to be a YYY conspiracy ? Time the pakis got sharia implemented 400% :twisted:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

JE Menon wrote:>>Butt: I would say every Muslim needs to be proud of Islam, without feeling inferior, and to read a book by Mohammad Assad, a convert from Germany in the 1930s.

. In his book Islam at the Crossroads, he outlines his view that the Muslim world must make a choice between living by its own values and morality or accepting those of the West, in which case, they would always lag behind the West, which had had more time to adjust to those values and mores, and would end up compromising their own religion and culture.
Explains Pakistan and British Muslims to a T
KrishG
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by KrishG »

Taseer: What does it take to join the enemy?

Butt: To support them. The Japanese only have 500 troops in Iraq; as a result they’ve declared war on Islam. China from day one has been testing its nuclear missiles in the Xinjiang province; it’s a Muslim province, so China is another enemy of Islam. As far as we’re concerned, until an Islamic government makes treaties with these people, the world, for me, is an enemy. But there will be people who we prioritise, so I won’t start attacking the South American states. I have bigger and more important enemies to deal with, those who are having direct influence in the Muslim world, like America.
So much love for the taller than mountain friends! The Chinese have to eventually deal with Islamic extremism originating from TSP in East Turkistan.
Sudip
BRFite

Post by Sudip »

if you want to see indian chaukidaar fart at paki mard e momeen, check this out :D

Hostilities On Display at India-Pakistan Border
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Airavat wrote:Image

NATO tankers attacked

, SS market and National market said that around 50 shops, restaurants, a bank and a mosque were gutted in the fire.

AoA. "Militants" burn more NATO tankers.
Paki government demands compensation for the damage that NATO causes to Paki civilians
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

The district coordination officer (DCO) Naseem Sadiq has launched a campaign to curb the sale of substandard and unhygienic meat in the district following an outbreak of gastric diseases in Chak 35-RB in the last week. Doctors said that the cause of the outbreak was the sale of donkey and dog meat at several meat shops in the area.
Are the pakis now saying that their taller then the tallest....friends eat substandard dog and donkey meat? Tsk tsk....that's not a good way to win new friends and influence people. Donkey meat sandwich.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Kanishka wrote:When will they add paki humans to this list?
Already happening. Here you go. Pakistani duo are accused of cannibalism. Apparently it's still a act of terrorism not desperation.
"We have charged them under the anti-terrorism act," Inspector Abdur Rahman of Darya Khan police told the BBC.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Prisoners take policemen hostage at Larkana prison
KARACHI: Dozens of inmates have taken two policemen and a prison worker hostage in southern Pakistan in a protest against plans to transfer them to other jails, the provincial prisons chief said Sunday.

Some 1,200 inmates at Larkana prison, 350 kilometres (217 miles) northeast of Karachi, were being moved to other facilities on the high court’s orders to allow for repairs at their jail, Ghulam Qadir Thebo told AFP.
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

@Lisa ^^^^

Can anyone help, please!

Cherie Blair

http://www.cherieblair.org/
Last edited by Cosmo_R on 18 Jul 2011 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Airavat wrote:Image

NATO tankers attacked

, SS market and National market said that around 50 shops, restaurants, a bank and a mosque were gutted in the fire.
There is something weird about this image. Where's the wheel of the tanker? Is it balancing on air? Where does the extinguisher spray disappear? Those firemen appear too close.

Al Photoshoppe? Cheeni expertise?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

^^^

I see a pair of rims, the tires being rubber have melted & burnt away. The only matter of concern is the distance of the Firemen and burning tanker. The threat of explosion is very real considering the near intact tanker body.
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

Trending good.

On the WSJ home page, here is the current list of the "Most Popular":

(1) Why My Father Hated India

(2) Google: The Beginning
http://online.wsj.com/home-page
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Pratyush wrote:^^^

I see a pair of rims, the tires being rubber have melted & burnt away. The only matter of concern is the distance of the Firemen and burning tanker. The threat of explosion is very real considering the near intact tanker body.
Ahhh I see it now. I thought it was djinns.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Shiv,
The one thing piskologists have to worry about is confirmation bias - we notice writings that confirm our biases more than those that challenge them.

All the links that I posted here are also available on my observingliberalpakistan.blogspot.com.
-Arun
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

That article in Prospect magazine by Atish Taaseer is fantastic. I have never seen a detailed expose on Paki feudals by any of our DDMs. It tells about the feudalism exactly as it exists in TSP. No wonder Salman Taseer was p.o ed at Atish after he wrote the article. Even average Pakis living in the west pretend that they are a rich nation and they come to west to see the snow, while most of them are taxi drivers.
Notice the way this crook Salman T. enticed the journalist Tavleen Singh and his one week affair. This is nothing but love jihad. I am pretty sure a person like Salman T would have considered this as a revenge for Sikh atrocities during 1947. Such is the mentality of the RAPES.
Also this fascination of Pakis by the Resident Non Indians is amazing. If you all remember in 2004 Agra, an Indian woman reporter said on record, she had a weak knee after talking to the butcher of kargil. aak thoo...
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

Zardari meets Iran's Ayatollah.Gets free advice- USA is the REAL ENEMY.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asi ... story.html
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Even average Pakis living in the west pretend that they are a rich nation and they come to west to see the snow, while most of them are taxi drivers.

I had a dark tribal-looking Paki tell me once that women in India were emaciated.

The irony is quite lost on Islamic warriors.
Tamang
BRFite

Post by Tamang »

Pakistan Army: Rogue Army or Frustrated American Ambition?
The reality is that Pakistan can quite easily end the American presence. That it does not is the one true failing that rightly deserves to be marked against the reputation of the Pakistan military and placed at its feet. An army’s purpose is to defend its people, its territory and above all its nation’s honour. If Pakistan’s military leadership continues to serve American interests instead of stopping it’s naked aggression then such a leadership is not worthy of leading a small troop of men, let alone a huge 600,000 force which has Jihad fi Sabilillah as its battle cry.

The Muslims have a great history that is full of courage and chivalry. The time has come to put right what is wrong and emulate real Muslim warriors, such as Mohammad Bin Qasim who upon the orders of the Caliph brought the light of Islam to India and Mahmud Ghaznavi and Muhammad Ghauri who completed the task. These men are giants who earned their respect from friend and foe alike not because they appeased their enemies but because they faced them down with conviction which is why they are remembered by history today. Pakistan’s military leadership can confer whatever titles it likes upon itself but in truth they would not even remotely match the shadows of these great men as they prefer to sit and scheme with American officials whilst abandoning their responsibility.

AoA!
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Advisor to President Karzai has been assassinated http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/17/2 ... icide.html
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

The ISI guys are really turning on the screws on Unkil, neither seems to be backing off, the ISI-backed taliban nnies have shown how much they have infiltrated the AFG setup, Karzai should be careful, in the meantime we should adequately arm all of the NA remnants and factions to foil any "tactically brilliant" plans by the ISI
Last edited by suryag on 18 Jul 2011 02:18, edited 1 time in total.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

^^^
If that is true, expect the national bird to reap bigger harvests.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

You have to give it to the Pakis, they are giving Uncle and Karzai a run for their money. The beauty is that the price TSP is demanding is India, and as they push it, its no skin off US's back, and Karzai has no choice, but US will slowly revert to selling India down the Indus river, or whatever remains of it. Already India has scaled back big time in Afganisthan. How much Kashmir MMS will offer remains to be seen.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

shiv wrote:
rsingh wrote: Ok then lets talk about Zambia(they have same GDPper Capita as us),letus talk about Uruguay (they give better services to citizens),lets talk about Vietnaam ( they provide better security to citizens) etc etc. List is long.
Yes. You are saying it yourself. You need to start doing that too along with all the others who are desperate to show that India is now one up on Pakistan, having launched the 18th PSLV.

I mean - how pathetic can "maza" get? 18 successful PSLV launches in a row and we still have people saying "At least now India must be better than Pakistan because Pakis are having takleef". On the space discussion thread it's not even funny. This is defended by you as "maza". I call it a deep inferiority complex. You call it crap. We have a difference of opinion sir.
Sir you are quoting a part of my post which does not make much sense without precedent sentence. This is not fair. I am surprised at "sense of infiororty complex "thing that you discovered on one fine day in JULY2011, while you devoted most of your posts doing the same.MY last post on this. Salam
eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

CRamS wrote:You have to give it to the Pakis, they are giving Uncle and Karzai a run for their money. The beauty is that the price TSP is demanding is India, and as they push it, its no skin off US's back, and Karzai has no choice, but US will slowly revert to selling India down the Indus river, or whatever remains of it. Already India has scaled back big time in Afganisthan. How much Kashmir MMS will offer remains to be seen.
India's position in Afghanistan is independent of the US. It is a strong independent relationship with key Afghan constituencies. Nothing the US can do about it. If anything, the US has depended on and will depend on our relationships.

Off-topic, but your obsession with MMS is unhealthy :mrgreen:
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Here are some handsome ghazis demonstrating the superiority of Pakistani women. Especially for handsome Pakistani lurkers.

I would be happy if India gives refuge to one set of these people (when the time comes).
Last edited by sanjaykumar on 18 Jul 2011 03:16, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Under what circumstances might we have a spy-vs-spy within the ISI?
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

l
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

l+l
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

sanjaykumar wrote:Here are some handsome ghazis demonstrating the superiority of Pakistani women. Especially for handsome Pakistani lurkers.

I would be happy if India gives refuge to one set of these people (when the time comes).
They are most likely 'Masih' or even worse 'Hanoods' so why not.