Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): June 30, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): June 30, 2

Post by shiv »

Jarita wrote: You serious.. This is not sexy. This looks like a case of Goitre
That's a case of Grave's disease if I ever saw one.

It's age. The older a man gets the larger the pool of older and unsexy women he has whom he can choose to slobber over. One really needs to take the opinions only of men below 25 - who are definitely the most discerning and most capable anyway.

On a different note - very few people can be beautiful without putting in some effort in grooming face, hair, hands etc. Blemishes need to be removed or suppresses and color highlighted or changed. All this requires time and anyone who is really busy with a job that requires anything more than looking beautiful is not going to look like a made up doll.

These facts are well known to anyone who deals with people. The reason why women CEOs of big companies do not look like beautifully made up ravishing dolls is that they do not have the time to do that apart from the negative image it gives to appear to be spending too much time and effort on make-up. Only actresses, models and show-biz people require that as part of their job description.

Pakistani is such a dysfunctional state that they are actually sending out this well groomed wealthy Hyena knowing that anyone will recognise within 2 seconds of looking at her that she is a nobody in foreign affairs. They are sending out a dummy and saying "What is there to talk? Here, talk with this dummy". The episode is a charade and it is too stupid to even say that Pakhanastan is not serious. It is well known that Pakhanastan is not serious. But at least in the past they used to send out someone who made noises like he know what was going on. They have given up even that pretence. I sense that Hina "use my uterus" Rabbani Khar is a sign that the Pakistani army is in deep disquiet.
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

How could you guys miss this!

Last edited by Rupesh on 30 Jul 2011 06:28, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Raja Bose wrote:
JE Menon wrote:From article linked by Singha on HR Khar's lounge:

>>Ms Khar, 29, is a Grammarian and graduated from LUMS. She spent over a year at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst studying the hospitality trade and tourism and came back to her hometown with the idea to marry her two passions—food and riding—by opening the Lounge.
Whom does she ride? :-? Her customers? :twisted:
Reminds me of the book "Riding is my passion" by Rosemary Marlow (to be read in Hindi as roz meri maar lo) :D
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

Rupesh wrote:How could you guys miss this!
Where is it taken?
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

^
India-Pak border..wagah crossing
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

OF Krishna says
Yoon hi kiya baat karne ayee ho
Yaan koi "ride 'Ka Iradhaaaa Hai?
Hyena bole,
Gubo Haque ke lutaf jaanta hii Nahi
Kaffir Krishna yeh Seedha, Saaddha hai .
OFK
Fly kar ke jo ISloo se ayye ho
Office mei bhi abb thuu aaa Jayo
Beet jayye na Din Khyalo mei
Iss kaffir pei kush taraas khayo .
Ride karne ki kya keemat hai
Mere Kaano me tum Budhbadao .
Last edited by Prem on 30 Jul 2011 07:07, edited 1 time in total.
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

Pakistan restricts movement of American diplomats
SLAMABAD: Pakistani government has imposed restrictions on the movement of US diplomats and other embassy officials in the country, media reports said on Friday.
All US diplomats will now require to get special no objection certificate for travelling to other cities, Geo television reported.
Source:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 416039.cms

Is Pakistan closing is doors tight from outside influences, eventually? That would mean they have realised their mistake of sucking Uncle's thumb and are beginning to walk holding the Chinese fingers.

Another report :Pakistan Taliban added to UN terrorist sanctions list
UNITED NATIONS: The UN Security Council has put the Pakistan Taliban on its international anti-terrorism sanctions list in a move highlighting the growing threat from the group, diplomats said.
Source:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 412790.cms

High time they did that.
Airavat
BRF Oldie

Post by Airavat »

JE Menon wrote:She is also the niece of the former Punjab chief minister Ghulam Mustafa Khar.
Same guy who was the infamous subject matter of "My Feudal Lord" by his estranged Pashtun wife Tehmina Durrani.

A 2001 Time Magazine article on his worthy son:
By marrying Khar, Fakhra ascended into one of the most recognizable families in the country. Khar's father, Ghulam Mustafa Khar, is a major landowner and property is still the primary source of power and wealth in Pakistan. The Khars rule their area of Punjab province as feudal lords. Son Bilal Khar treated his new, second wife as a possession, and beat her severely when she displeased him. When she abandoned him, he took his revenge with acid.

After three months, Fakhra was released from the hospital and a grotesque reconciliation took place. Fakhra returned to Khar, who kept her hidden away in cheap hotels and brought her for a time to his family farm, where she was put to work in the kitchen. Khar insisted that he loved her but his abuse did not stop. After six months, the exhausted and fragile woman decided to break her chains. Durrani had heard of Fakhra's plight shortly after the acid attack, but was reluctant to interfere. "I never wanted to get involved with this family again," she says. But after meeting Fakhra, she found it impossible to turn her back especially after recalling how Mustafa Khar had threatened to disfigure her with acid years before. "Fakhra," she says, "could have been me."

Bringing acid attackers like Bilal Khar to trial is Durrani's long-term goal. Her immediate concern has been to restore a semblance of physical normality to Fakhra which will take at least three years and an estimated 30 operations, after which her face and upper body should be restored.
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

Rupesh wrote:^
India-Pak border..wagah crossing
Wow, its pertinent! :) I remember visitng Wagah in 1990s to see the evening retreat.Tall soldiers from both sides carry out that fearsome feet stomping routine. Two worlds.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

shiv wrote:
Jarita wrote: You serious.. This is not sexy. This looks like a case of Goitre

It's age. The older a man gets the larger the pool of older and unsexy women he has whom he can choose to slobber over. One really needs to take the opinions only of men below 25 - who are definitely the most discerning and most capable anyway.

On a different note - very few people can be beautiful without putting in some effort in grooming face, hair, hands etc. Blemishes need to be removed or suppresses and color highlighted or changed. All this requires time and anyone who is really busy with a job that requires anything more than looking beautiful is not going to look like a made up doll.

These facts are well known to anyone who deals with people. The reason why women CEOs of big companies do not look like beautifully made up ravishing dolls is that they do not have the time to do that apart from the negative image it gives to appear to be spending too much time and effort on make-up. Only actresses, models and show-biz people require that as part of their job description.

Pakistani is such a dysfunctional state that they are actually sending out this well groomed wealthy Hyena knowing that anyone will recognise within 2 seconds of looking at her that she is a nobody in foreign affairs. They are sending out a dummy and saying "What is there to talk? Here, talk with this dummy". The episode is a charade and it is too stupid to even say that Pakhanastan is not serious. It is well known that Pakhanastan is not serious. But at least in the past they used to send out someone who made noises like he know what was going on. They have given up even that pretence. I sense that Hina "use my uterus" Rabbani Khar is a sign that the Pakistani army is in deep disquiet.
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. Does Pakistan not want to be taken seriously? If a woman dressed up like that in the corporate ladder she would truly not be taken seriously? Look at Indira Gandhi's persona. She meant business.
What is sadder still is the fact that our Delhi elite media was gaga about this. Have they completely lost it?
Also speaks to Pakistan as a nation - superficial stuff to hang their hats on - fair, tall and now this nonsense.
I was speaking to some people from the middle east and they are truly alarmed by Pakistan. They think that Pakistan has ruined their own credibility.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Let me show you how REAL women leaders look

Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

I particularly like this one

http://despardes.com/?p=14508 :twisted:
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Raja Bose wrote: Whom does she ride? :-? Her customers? :twisted:
Rajababu,
Yes, in reverse Cowgirl.
Gautam
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

OK. This gets worse.
Have you seen Hina whatevers photos with Holbrooke. Shame!

http://justscandals.com/hina-rabbani-kh ... ooke.html/
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The Karakoram Highway continues to remain inoperative subsequent to the January 2010 landslide at Attabad that dammed up the Hunza River and submerged the highway:

Funds paucity slowing KKH repair
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Jarita wrote:I particularly like this one

http://despardes.com/?p=14508 :twisted:

Ironically it is the Americans who come out looking like the real suckers - because they were suckered good and proper by a long line of Pakistanis. It was the Pakistanis who probably played to a racist in the American and gave them the impression that Indians would be pushovers but for Soviet help, and that if Pakistan was on the US's side the US's job would be done. The fact that this bluff served Pakistan well for 5 decades shows that either the Pakis are the world's best liars or that the US are the world's biggest suckers. Both, probably. Punch and Judy.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

shiv wrote:

It looks like a Paki version of Graves disease to me. In a typical Graves exophthalmos the upper Scelera is always visible , even in up gaze (if the ocular mobility has not been restricted enough to prevent an up gaze). The Pakis may have a reverse pathophysiology causing the lower sclera to be visible before. :rotfl: :rotfl: . Though it could be well be an initial stage of the typical non paki graves disease.

I

I am in mid 20s - IMO she is a botoxed hag . Look at the area around right angle of cheek. Seems to be a skin tag. Perhaps they forgot botoxing that part. Her streaks of hair colour make it look like she suffered form protein energy malnutrition once.Look at the pic below does not the poor kid seem to have applied a similar hair color, :eek: :eek:

Her nose is too large and a bit of centred, may be she has got too large maxillary and ethmoid sinus (given her the large yet unshapely mid-facial skeleton. Marilyn monroe to had broad cheek bones. But they were symmetrical and nice making her look good).

All in all a good plastic surgeon , dermatologist and stylist can make the above women appear like the PAKI minister.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

^ WTF !! :rotfl: The Skin blotch could be a cold sore gone haywire :twisted:

PS - what would it take to make the term " Hina Rabbani Khar Transgender " to come up in google as a suggested default search term ? :twisted:
Last edited by Rajdeep on 30 Jul 2011 08:42, edited 1 time in total.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

RajeshA wrote:
sanjeevpunj wrote:Image
Our minister is scared about shaking hands with the lady? Cautious approach!
Hina: Come, take it out!
SMK: What!! Here!
Second incident of Shree SM Krishna forgetting an address: "That ND Tiwari still at same place?"

(JEM-saar, I did observe his suit :) one of those "very wearable even in tropics" type. Kiyani must be wondering who tapped his phones this time)
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Shiv wrote:Pakistani is such a dysfunctional state that they are actually sending out this well groomed wealthy Hyena knowing that anyone will recognise within 2 seconds of looking at her that she is a nobody in foreign affairs. They are sending out a dummy and saying "What is there to talk? Here, talk with this dummy". The episode is a charade and it is too stupid to even say that Pakhanastan is not serious. It is well known that Pakhanastan is not serious. But at least in the past they used to send out someone who made noises like he know what was going on. They have given up even that pretence. I sense that Hina "use my uterus" Rabbani Khar is a sign that the Pakistani army is in deep disquiet.
Absolutely spot on! Regarding Pakistani army, they always are plotting or scheming. They do not keep quiet. So, what are they upto this time. Should everyone wait till a mushroom cloud appears over a crowded city? IMHO they sent khar only as a diversion,so our media runs after her hand bags and sun shades which they promptly did.Keep the eyes off military and ISI. Something sinister is going on and they are buying time.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Altair wrote:IMHO they sent khar only as a diversion,so our media runs after her hand bags and sun shades which they promptly did.Keep the eyes off military and ISI. Something sinister is going on and they are buying time.
But Altair - India was not fooled. Note the "coincidence" of ACM Naik saying, at about the same time as the visit that India's response to a Pakistani nuclear misadventure would be "absolutely violent".
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Friday's not over yet...Quetta Firing

Nine people killed in firing incident in Quetta
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

shiv wrote:
Altair wrote:IMHO they sent khar only as a diversion,so our media runs after her hand bags and sun shades which they promptly did.Keep the eyes off military and ISI. Something sinister is going on and they are buying time.
But Altair - India was not fooled. Note the "coincidence" of ACM Naik saying, at about the same time as the visit that India's response to a Pakistani nuclear misadventure would be "absolutely violent".
So, there is a thought in the government either through calculated guesswork or chatter that Pakis are really upto some misadventure bigtime.But just talk of "violent response" is not going to deter Pakis.They only respond to overwhelming force.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^^^ They ll not survive an overwhelming force. As the good old doc said
shiv wrote:Dhoti shivering is OT for this thread.
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

^^^
Talk of violent response only builds up enthusiasm, but after that it must be followed with even more overwhelming action.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^^^ well biraather once war is declared no nonsense is tolerated by the forces. Even if the entire WKK population of Yindia get accumulated in JANTAR mantar forces will wipe out the axis of evil. As per their own admissions TSP cant last 3 weeks in a full fledged war. (ACTUALLY IT MIGHT BE lot LESS, they dont have fuel supply to last too long.) . Trust me The good old ACM knows what he is talking better than anyone else. Sabre rattling is unusual for the disciplined Indian forces. If they give out a warning they very well mean it .
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

^^^Power to the Indian Armed Forces.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

13 killed in firing incident in Quetta, SW Pakistan

Quetta, Pakistan, July 30 (Xinhua) -- At least 13 people were killed and five others were injured in a sectarian-motivated attack in Pakistan's southwest city of Quetta on Saturday morning, said hospital sources.

Saturday morning's incident is the second of its kind in the city over the last 12 hours or so. Late on Friday night, seven Shia devotees were reportedly shot dead in Quetta while they were heading to Iran to visit religious places.
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

Post by sanjeevpunj »

One expert one trainee!
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Pakistan forces accused of torture and killings

Security forces have seized scores of political activists since the civilian government was elected in 2008

By Andrew Buncombe, Asia Correspondent

Friday, 29 July 2011
Relatives of missing persons from Balochistan sit outside a press club during a protest in Islamabad

Disturbing testimony gathered by human rights workers has drawn attention to the untold numbers of people being detained, tortured and “disappeared” by Pakistan’s security forces in Balochistan. The activists say such incidents of torture and extra-judicial killing have continued since the election of a civilian government in three years ago.

Dragged, hand-cuffed, blindfolded, beaten and almost never told why they have been seized, dozens of individuals have bean hit with sticks or leather belts, hung upside down or deprived of food or sleep. The people doing it to them rarely identify themselves.

Many of the people seized are activists seeking independence or autonomy for the province in the west and south-west of the country. One man, Bashir Azeem, a member of the Baloch Republican Party, was seized in 2005, 2006 and 2009. He told Human Rights Watch (HRW) that had been questioned, threatened and tortured. “

Related articles
•Under fire from afar: Harrowing exhibition reveals damage done by drones in Pakistan
Search the news archive for more stories

They pushed pins under my nails, put a chair on my back and sat on top of it, and put me for 48 hours into a room where I could only stand but not move,” he said. “When they took me out, my legs were so swollen that I collapsed on the floor and fainted.”
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Pakistan restricts movement of American diplomats:

All this for what? Their chief guest being knocked off by Americans?

This is tantamount to accepting that pakis have been sheltering OsamaJi all along and it did not go well with the pakis that their Favorite sheikh was hallaled without being able to extract the rightful money they had expected to earn.

In an Ideal world, the pakis should have least done is to thank the Americans for removing the scum from the face of the planet, and increased co-operation with the US to cleanse the remaining lot of islamic lunatics.

Pakis behaving otherwise is yet another proof of it being a rogue state.
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

11 Shias killed in Quetta! 7 Killed yesterday, making the total to 18. The killed are ethnic hazara s who are considered lesser born, by the Pashtuns. Lashkar E Jhangvi has declared responsibility.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 308018.ece
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Blast, firing in Balochistan; Akmal Raisani killed

MASTUNG: Chief Minister Balochistan Nawab Aslam Raisani’s nephew Mir Akmal Raisani died in a blast, firing incident in Mastung district of Balochistan on Friday, DawnNews reported.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Two years ago writer Arundhati Roy proclaimed in Karachi that were she to learn that India was planning to fire a nuclear missile at Pakistan she would be the first one to fly to this country to act as a human shield.
Just another confirmation that the Suzzanne has crossed over completely to the loon world and time has come for her to be permanently transported to the loony nation...
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^^^ What would transport her to krachi before the missile reaches there? For most missiles its a matter of minutes to reach Paki land. DJinn fizziks technology maybe. Ultimate proof of her crossing over to pakiland. TSP would never transfer djinn technology to an Yindian :lol: :evil: :evil:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Somebody asked why there hasn't been any fireworks lately. Don't be disheartened. They will happen.
Pak Police Foil Plot to Target Key Personalities and Facilities
Pakistani police on Saturday claimed to have foiled a plot to hit vital installations and ruling PPP’s key leaders, with the arrest of four terrorists, including two suicide bombers, near here.

Islamabad police chief Bin Yameen said that the police had last week arrested one of the four terrorists who, during interrogation, had confessed to his links with a terror outfit active in North Waziristan tribal region.

Mr. Yameen said that he disclosed that they were four in number and had shifted to Islamabad to hit vital installations and main personalities of the ruling party, who were not identified.

Mr. Yameen said that the suspect told the police that they were living in a house in Dhok Kashmiria area of the garrison city of Rawalpindi. He said that two of them were suicide bombers and were ready to hit their targets.

The police chief said that a raid was conducted on Thursday on their hideout and three other terrorists were arrested. Two suicide jackets along with arms and ammunition were recovered from them.

The Bomb Disposal Squad of the Pakistani army and police jointly defused both the suicide jackets.

Mr. Yameen said the police had shifted the four terrorists to an unknown place for further interrogation.

He said that the four were activists of a banned militant group based in North Waziristan.

The group, which he did not name, was involved in terrorist activities in the northwestern city of Peshawar and other parts of the country.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

sanjeevpunj wrote: One expert one trainee!
True. Slick Willie would be the first to agree his wife is indeed a trainee :oops:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan going to disintegrate ?
I liked those references to Jinnah.
To begin with, the foundation of the state — which is fundamentally a secular and nationalist entity emanating from western political philosophy — was based on religion. Strangely, Iqbal and Jinnah — well-aware of the western political thought — uttered it on numerous occasions that Islam was what necessitated Pakistan. And Maududi — the prophet of pan-Islamism fundamentalism — and others took it from there. The generals — unfortunately for the people inhabiting the areas that constitute Pakistan — bought into this ideology and have since propagated the same with earnest. They put forward Islam as raison d’être for the creation and perpetuation of Pakistan.

This is precisely the reason that Pakistan could not emerge as a successful state. Starting from Jinnah, all the successive governments said no to diversity. They talked against ‘provincialism’ and stressed unity on the basis of their faith. They imposed on them Urdu as the ‘national language’. A language spoken by a handful of immigrants from India could not be accepted as such by great leaders of the various nationalities inhabiting Pakistan including the Sindhis, Baloch and Pashtuns. They simply could not digest the idea of abandoning their own national languages for a foreign language.
vic
BRF Oldie

Post by vic »

It is message by Civilian Boob presser PM that he might well enjoy the de-briefings while Pak Army is saying look what we use the Civilian ministers for!!!!!!!!!!!!!