Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
AbhiJ
BRFite

Re: Alert! a paki owned 'Indian' defense forum, please read

Post by AbhiJ »

shiv wrote:It's over a decade since I lurked on any Paki fora. When it comes to what is discussed on there I am well behind times. I don't know if PakDef died or not abut was fascinated to note that defence.pk carved for itself a "respectable" place in the internet world. Respectable and Paki coming in one sentence is a big thing. Not to be sneezed at. Its Alexa world rank is something like 12,000 compared to BR's 40,000

I spent some time lurking there and even looked at the registration page and wondered whether to register.

The forum is huge and some threads run into several hundred pages - but each page has very few posts. Maybe that helps in reloading a new ad every time the page is turned.

What defence.pk have done is to try and make visitors welcome - and that includes Indians. Of course my general sense is that you have to go into that forum with a "I'm a dhimmi but I'm friendly" attitude. Clearly many who have not managed this are banned and evidence of that exists. But the fact is that many Indians are quite content to maintain the "I will be dhimmi as long as you are friendly". The discussions themselves in the Indian defence part is passable. BRF in recent years has not been much better. But the reason I say a dhimmi attitude is needed is because many of the discussions in other parts of the forum are decidedly biased pro-Paki (well it IS a Pakcee forum after all) and carefully filtered to pass certain viewpoints over others - as desired by the mods. But the fact that Indians choose to stay on their in their "dark narrow hole" of Indian defence discussions is an indicator of their dhimmi attitude where their presence on the forum and what they get out of being on there far outweighs any other consideration, and the fat that the forum is heavily Paki biased does not seem to matter to many Indians who are quite content and happy to contribute positively on there. Of course there are a few who post on there and on here - often simultaneously. there is a comparison table of Nasr/Prahaar and some US missile that has been posted on this forum and defence.pk simutaneously. I will now look out for a helicopter comparison table to appear on defence.pk :mrgreen:

Certainly the way the mods of that forum have taken it forward has probably been good for popularity and ad revenue. There is a downside I guess - and that is the inability of the forum to be as Paki as Pakhanastan - but that is a price they pay for welcoming all and sundry.

PS: even now (one minute ago) the maximum number of people viewing and the only one in 3 figures was the Indian defence section. WKKism comes in all sorts of ways
If they are copying your content, It is a Serious Copyright Infringement!

http://www.godaddy.com/agreements/ShowD ... dmark_copy

B. Copyright Claims

1. If the Complaining Party would like to submit a copyright claim for material on which you hold a bona fide copyright, Go Daddy requests that the Complaining Party substantiate such claim by providing Go Daddy with the following information via email to CopyrightClaims@godaddy.com. The words "Copyright Claim" should appear in the subject line. A copyright claim can also be submitted by mail to: Copyright Agent, Go Daddy, 14455 N. Hayden Road, Suite 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

To be considered effective, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided to Go Daddy and must include the following information:

An electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Go Daddy to locate the material.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit Go Daddy to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

2. For Copyright Claims, upon receipt of appropriate notification from the Complaining Party, pursuant to Section 1 of Copyright Claims above, Go Daddy will remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing.

3. If the Complaining Party provides Go Daddy with appropriate notification, pursuant to Section 1 of Copyright Claims above, including information reasonably sufficient to permit Go Daddy to locate and remove or disable the material in question, or includes information concerning repeat infringement, then Go Daddy will forward the Complaining Party's written notification to such alleged Infringer and shall take reasonable steps promptly to notify the Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material.

Godaddy is a Serious Bit!h when it comes to Copyright Infringements. They would seize the Domain even if the site is not hosted at their servers. Something unethical for a Domain Registrar!
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Sasi_ryu wrote:
Yusuf wrote:Sasi ryu might well disclose his identity before batting for Tariq.

You need my identity fine i dont care bro all i need is your guys help
I am ** Deleted **

What every you need to prove i will if any member from coimbatore need i will come to any place as required to verify
Very well, let Tariq do the same. I am sure one of would be in Indianapolis.

Every wondered what a coincidence it is that Tariq and Ahsan (if they are two different people) live in the same address, Ahsan (Paki) starts WDN and Defpk and woo we have Tariq (alleged Indian) collaborate with him!!
Ahsan then does Ahsan on Tariq by buying domains of other sites in his name!!

Who the hell can buy all this?
Last edited by SSridhar on 29 Aug 2011 16:27, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Do not reveal private information publicly
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Who the hell can buy all this?
^^^

+ 10000. Benny and his ilk must ponder over this.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Sasi_ryu wrote:
SSridhar wrote:Folks, now that we have understood and discussed everything about the other forum, why do we need to continue this thread ?
Because the thread purpose is still not resolved visit here and see http://www.indiandefence.com/forums/f2/ ... ndex3.html

There is 3 positive reason why this thread must have been started

1) Save misguided INDIANS there by exposing

2) Save possible INDIANS from ISI/PAK Trap by proving the authenticity

3) Just jealous of the growth of IDF [Highly unlikely for a reputed site like BR] please dont curse me for this
4) Save misguided senior Indian posters and bloggers from joining paki sponsored FAI-DF, thus denying the credibilty that it does not deserve anyway. Unaware Indian members legitimize that paki sponsored forum as an Indian Forum.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

we received an email from a tariqkhan email ID but it did not have any verifiable proof beyond the usual denial. I do not see what we at BR can do about this, as yusuf said, PIO card would suffice and any Indian origin person can certainly find other methods to prove his origin.

if all else fails find a hyderabadi to quiz him at IDF. this thread should not be used for that purpose.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Well, they have started banning people who question the ownership or Tariqs nationality. That thread where they were discussing this issue has been deleted as well. If anyone had nothing to hide, they would chose every available platform to prove their innocence, not go about banning and deleting.

I dont think there is any shadow of doubt about who Tariq if at all such a person exists. We have shown he is same as Ahsan at the same address.

As far as Tariqs nationality goes, its a done deal that he is a puki running a fake Indian flagged forum.

The only purpose of this thread now on should be to serve as a reference for members and lurkers alike to avoid puki and fakistan forums to give them any eyeballs, propaganda value and legitimacy.

I appreciate BRF allowing this topic to be raised and using its pre-eminence in the forum world to educate probably innocent or gullible Indians from getting sucked into puki crap. Those who willfully go cannot be stopped.

Special thanks to Shiv for getting into those forums and getting out stuff to further incriminate them.

Request the Admins to keep this thread visible somewhere so that people can always see it.

Support Indian forums, denounce puki and fakistan forums!!
Jai Hind!!
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Suggest to Lock it now and make it Sticky !!
Sasi_ryu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sasi_ryu »

Hello friends thanks for the help can you make the Mail public which he sent you, so we all can see and post it to IDF, and tell one option is shut. I really thought he is INDIAN and till now too but after this denial god. I ask you to post the mail proof because he told it cant be discussed until he receive mail from the Two party ShivA and Admin.
Sasi_ryu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sasi_ryu »

Thanks nits
Sasi_ryu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sasi_ryu »

And i will post Rahul's msg in IDF and ask him the same

Damn
ankitash
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ankitash »

chetak wrote:Moot question, sorry.

But whatever happened to the original indian site??

Is it still around or has it vanished or does it exist under another name or what??
It's been going on and off for the past 2-3 days.

http://defenceforumindia.com
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Sasi_ryu wrote: You need my identity fine i dont care bro all i need is your guys help
I am uu uuuu uuuuuuuuuu uuuu uuuuu uuuu uuuuuu uuuu uuuuuu uu Tamil nadu INDIA

What every you need to prove i will if any member from coimbatore need i will come to any place as required to verify
Someone please edit out this young man's personal details.

It is because he is innocent that he is honest and has nothing to hide. This is precisely what I meant when I made an earlier post saying that India is going to vomit another 100 milion internet users onto the WWW in a few years and 99% will be young, honest and naive enough to put their names and addresses online and trust Pakhanis. :roll:
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Yo sasi , come to gandhipuram bus stand , with a "I AM NOT PAKI " t-shirt :P

Just joking :mrgreen:
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Now the fake forum is permanently banning members who try to post a link to BRF. So much for an Indian forum. :roll:
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Well, some people have asked what is the use of this thread. Now, people on fake forum have started questioning the owner and many of them are quitting from the forum. So, I should say it is the success of this thread however small it may be. As long as this thread shows up in google, we can prevent many Indians going to that fake forum.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

BTW, well done guys - Yusuf, Nits, James B, Sasi_ryu and anyone else involved in the effort to take down the Pak fakers... (damn, the handle list reads like Amar Akbar Antony and "Nits" to the rescue :D)...
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Rahul, message received. No way to reply here. So aye aye to that message.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

I really don't think someone would take this long to price his nationality. May be he is trying to get hold of some Indian ID, photoshop and then put across.

In the meanwhile he is busy DDoSing a genuine Indian forum. An attack that started nearly 10 days ago.

Someone in the fake put out revenue figure of $1500 a day for puke def. Staggering number if true. Now we know how they are able to afford such DDoS attack.

Hell puke def even threatened to take out WAB if it didn't take out it's south Asia section which they duly did post 2008 mumbai attack.

Effin terrorists.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

And now they gave closed the forum for all unregistered "guests". This is getting hilarious. Is he trying to prove himself to be an Indian or confirm he is a Paki?
Sasi_ryu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sasi_ryu »

Yusuf wrote:And now they gave closed the forum for all unregistered "guests". This is getting hilarious. Is he trying to prove himself to be an Indian or confirm he is a Paki?

What he closed the forum from unregistered members seeing ???? Damn all i needed is answer and they are giving me :cry: happy i got this tip else i also would have been there only.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

The pukis are DDoSing the other Indian forum from multiple ports with a bandwidth of 150mbps. All thanks to their higher revenue to support such attacks and that comes from us Indians who are there providing them such revenues.
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

Must say many Indians freed from matrix. This thread has been very helpful in constructing evidence for many to refer even in future.

I don't know how continuous DDos attack on genuine Indian sites help pukis when their own house is exposed & on fire. Over that they've just restricted guest viewing of forum while banning many posters asking uncomfortable questions so only registered people who are not questioning authenticity of site have access to content. I think tariq will ban every member & post alone on his forum. :lol:
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

Niraj_D wrote:Must say many Indians freed from matrix. This thread has been very helpful in constructing evidence for many to refer even in future.

I don't know how continuous DDos attack on genuine Indian sites help pukis when their own house is exposed & on fire. Over that they've just restricted guest viewing of forum while banning many posters asking uncomfortable questions so only registered people who are not questioning authenticity of site have access to content. I think tariq will ban every member & post alone on his forum. :lol:
Sir, dont forget he can login as any member of the former IDF, whose database (including username and passwords) they have shamelessly copied and entered as their own user :evil: .
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

Just had a peep on the fake place , some of the IDS supporting the paki might be self created or looking to get a cheap bargain for a moderator position in the future.

I guess you can never be 100 percent free of corruption , but those that are serious and have self-respect has taken the call to side with their country first , than a wily paki loser trying to play a religious card.

:idea: Pray god enlighten the needy.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Yeah, they have player the classic puki card, Indians are doubting because he is a Muslim. It would jot have happened if he was a Ram and not a Rahim.

Keep eyes open for pukis posing as Ram the next time. These low lives can do anything.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Yusuf wrote:Yeah, they have player the classic puki card, Indians are doubting because he is a Muslim. It would jot have happened if he was a Ram and not a Rahim.
:rotfl:

I have a doubt. Why do Pakistani Muslims need kafirs? isn't it good that the kafirs are leaving? Why should there be any regret that "this would not have happened if.." Pakistan was created as a safe haven for Muslims - now why should Pakis invite kafirs and want them to stay on in a real place or a virtual place on the internet?
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

shiv wrote:
Yusuf wrote:Yeah, they have player the classic puki card, Indians are doubting because he is a Muslim. It would jot have happened if he was a Ram and not a Rahim.
:rotfl:

I have a doubt. Why do Pakistani Muslims need kafirs? isn't it good that the kafirs are leaving? Why should there be any regret that "this would not have happened if.." Pakistan was created as a safe haven for Muslims - now why should Pakis invite kafirs and want them to stay on in a real place or a virtual place on the internet?

Same reason as we have been discussing all along in the thread.
Niraj_D
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Niraj_D »

As I heard, these fake forums are the only source of income for Tariq/Ahsan. So they'll do whatever it takes to keep the sites alive.

Let us all do whatever we can to keep Indians off these sites & lets secure genuine Indian forums.
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

The Idea of posting this thread was to inform indians that IDF was under pakistani control.

Now any of their so called indian staff might cry out that they are indians but the site IDF is still pakistani controlled , any doubts on that its proven many times over in this thread via various reasons and logic.

If the site was independent and not under pakistani control they why do they want to move now ?

They want to show the real identity of their admin and owner i say that proves bullshit, he himself accepted his paki links , that he started IDF with the help of def.puk, then he knows the owner of def.puk and they are friends, all revenues from IDF goes to def.puk

The bigger chor inside them is crying out to rectify things now , but why ? Once you are a paki you are a paki , moving out form the paki server does not add to your credit or value.

This thread is vindicated by the fact that they have been exposed , their admin have accepted that he hosted a hacked old Indian forum database in his site and continues to do so , their other indian staff is supporting them in this and still having the hacked database which was exposed by the paki hackers.

No amount of correction helps solve anything the matter is exposed because , the only aim was to show their paki links and its for the entire world to see , by playing those cheap religious tricks they cant escape the fact that they are a pakistani supported website , they started with the support of pakistan and they continue to do it , even after moving they still will have backdoor links with the pakis, which you will never see.

So stay clear of the pakis their forged documents and papers serve no purpose , nor do their tall claims.
chiragAS
BRFite

Post by chiragAS »

people make sure chacha is also listenning to our pukar. please email all your friends in videsh.
dnivas
BRFite

Post by dnivas »

JE Menon wrote::D see the paypal ID -

cheenamalai - chinese mountain. Even here, they are taller than mountain, deeper than oiseaules...

This is clearly a fairly well considered though amateurish operation.
I believe there was a poster by the same name on deaf and dumb forum a while ago. I think he was banned from PDF.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

cheena + malai = little moutain ? malai is tamil word. I am confused now
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

krishnan wrote:cheena + malai = little moutain ? malai is tamil word. I am confused now
Stolen data and names
Avi J
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Avi J »

Guys the PAKI and his Indian friends have forged a passport and trying to fool people check this image and clarify , more details coming wait :-

NOTE :- The passport is already cancelled and handwritten and expose the fakeness and all those who supported the paki with this is equally guilty.

now see this its just a first point , i am still reading all the details with lawyers and legal executives so give me the time benefit please , will expose more details about the forgery soon

JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

krishnan,

this is cheena malai not chhinna malai. The latter would be little mountain. The first is clearly cheena - China.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

Inform the Indian embassy ASAP. Also mail a copy to Department of state. Passport forgery for whatever purpose is a very serious offence anywhere in the world . That warning is never written on the visa pages IIRC . This cannot be original. Congrats you have caught a terrorist....
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Apparently a passport copy of Tariq has been poster showing him as Indian. The dare of issue, date of expiry, date of birth (year) being deleted. Passport number has been deleted as well and so is the photo on it.

I am not able to post that passport here using my phone, I will mail it to Rahul.

There are a lot of things we have picked up and though IDF is gloating over this posting of passport, it has raised more questions than answers.

1) the passport could be a fake or stolen from someone named Tariq. Not a big deal for ISI to do to further it's cause. This is a serious matter then. All other admins on that forum will become culpable in assisting a Pakistani spread propaganda against India.

2) the passport could be genuine and Tariq could be Indian, but then that again raises questions about why he as an Indian collaborated with Pakistanis who already ran a forum filled with hate and propaganda against India and the original question about Indians contributing to Pak based websites and helping them get publicity and revenues remain. Changing of servers will not change anything. Behind the scenes they may cover up and still be part of the larger Pak nexus.

As far as Tariqs passport goes, we have already prepared documents to file for RTI regarding details of his passport through a lawyer in Delhi. Appropriate reasons have been raised to file for the RTI. it will be submitted in a couple of days. That apart other professional help has also been sought to check the legitimacy of the passport.

The RTI request will take one month to process the finding of which will be subsequently posted.
Any other information that we get from other professionals will also be posted.

The bigger question still stands. Why should Indians post in Pak or pak run fake forums?
Till today a genuine Indian website has been under DDOS. Relentless attack for nearly two weeks now. DDOS attacks are not cheap to organize especially the type that site is facing. Which again begs the question, why are we contributing to their coffers?
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Ok looks like Avi has posted the copy of the passport.

Let me point out points in it then.

1) is Tariq so stupid to not have a decent signature and wrote his entire name in the signature box?
2) the signature box is cutting into the right towards other info where the place of issue is written.
3) note, the date of issue is "printed" whereas the date of expiry is hand written. The years as I said earlier have been deleted.
4) place of issue is chicago and printed whereas the other information is hand written. I too have an old hand written passport and I checked on it and also my wife's, it does not have some things printed and other things hand written. It's all had written except the country code and nationality.
5) the font size of "chicago" and the date APR 24, are different. It's always the same font size. The fonts itself look different.

Contrary to absolving Tariq, this passport has raised more and now even more serious questions. If this is a cancelled passport because of change in nationality, how did Tariq still posses it, if he was a genuine holder of the passport. Indians who surrender their passport after acquiring foreign citizenship have to apply for Person of Indian origin card. So possessing this passport is a crime.

Like I said in my previous post, an RTI application will reveal more about this passport.

Added later:- Tariq in his forum had said he wouldn't care for an Indian passport. Not able to locate that screen grab. So how did he get this passport?
And if he didn't care for an Indian passport, why is he calling himself an Indian?
Last edited by Yusuf on 30 Aug 2011 19:21, edited 2 times in total.
Yusuf
BRFite

Post by Yusuf »

Avi request you to not point out any more details on the passport till we have professionals we have got in touch with reply.
ankitash
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ankitash »

Okay got this from another forum. Apparently Paki Khan did some photo-chop

Paki