Two-G (2G) Spectrum Scam Tapes and follow-up

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Re: Two-G (2G) Spectrum Scam Tapes and follow-up

Post by Jarita »

Total repugnance at this PC character in his latest news conference where he claimed to have a short term memory - arrogance and return of the fake accent. I wanted to throw a shoe
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

It is now high time for you to consider all my earlier letters regarding Mr.Chidambaram, regarding his being guilty of conduct unbecoming of a Minister. I had written to you earlier about his visiting massage parlours in a seedy Government hotel where Uzbeki girls frequent, driving off in jeans and dark glasses without a driver or anyone else to Greater Kailash in New Delhi-- without informing anyone, and beating up a Times of India photographer for taking pictures of him late night in a Bangalore discotheque and thereby fracturing his own toe in the scuffle.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WTF? Habal ji, tell me you didn't post that for jingos' entertainment here? if not ...Mr. BullChiduDog seems to be a kalaprapoorna :P
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

It's an original letter forwarded to MMS and admitted by s swamy on his twitter.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

Thanks, Habal Ji. Now that is a serious allegation, why isn't Chidu not filing a defamation case against SS?Chidu keeping calm to avoid "Come buffalo hit me" situation?...I am sure SS has those pictures..wah bhai wah...maanna padega
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

As he says " i only blackmail you because you have something to hide"
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

It just struck me are we seeing the fallout of the two Ambani brothers squabbling?

Pranab's(Mukesh faction) letter bum against PC weakens Anil? is that why AA visits PC so much?
Lots of angles/angels to explore/speculate.
nagesh
BRFite -Trainee

Post by nagesh »

why is the indian media scared of sonia gandhi http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?i ... dI.twitter
shyamd
BRF Oldie

Post by shyamd »

Venkarl wrote:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: WTF? Habal ji, tell me you didn't post that for jingos' entertainment here? if not ...Mr. BullChiduDog seems to be a kalaprapoorna :P
Bro, why is that such a shock? There are worse stuff and trust me a lot of them are at it.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

ramana wrote:It just struck me are we seeing the fallout of the two Ambani brothers squabbling?

Pranab's(Mukesh faction) letter bum against PC weakens Anil? is that why AA visits PC so much?
Lots of angles/angels to explore/speculate.
Spinster?Umrao Jaan/John Snow reminds us to go back to Radia tapes were Anil Ambani boasts "Congress apna dukhaan hain!" ie Congress is our store!

So Anil and Mukesh visiting PC is normal par for the course.

Again all is forgotten with every revelation of new lows.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

shyamd wrote:
Venkarl wrote:
Bro, why is that such a shock? There are worse stuff and trust me a lot of them are at it.
Well, I always knew that at lower political hierarchies these are common, but I've always believed high profile politicos avoid engaging rasika activities because them pics and videos falling in enemies' hands and then get blackmailed to leak/sell national security/trade/financial secrets...but yeah I forgot my ex-Governor N.D.Tiwari :oops: ...

OT: A brigade of "Vishkanyas" is required btw :mrgreen:
shyamd
BRF Oldie

Post by shyamd »

^^ Obviously its all kept on the d - low. They have loyalists who arrange it for them etc.

Ramana ji.... You may be onto something there! Both fighting for the seat... and ready to destroy their hand in the govt.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

ramana sir ji..

Small correction. It was mukesh talking about congress being his dukaan not anil.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Ok. Then it makes even more sense why FM leaked the memo implicating PC.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

@Swamy39 Subramanian Swamy

Anushka alias Alessandra, sister of Vishkanya has started doubling for Sonia. Issuing orders to PC. Watch closely Rajghat at 0725 am, 2/10.

http://twitter.com/#!/Swamy39/status/119973005832110080
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

nagesh wrote:why is the indian media scared of sonia gandhi http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?i ... dI.twitter
from above article:
The CBI, of course, will not investigate the Attorney-General, for exactly the same reason why it has refused to investigate Union Home Minister P Chidambaram. The CBI is staffed by draftees from the Indian Police Service ( IPS) and Vahanwati and Chidambaram have the clout to damage careers of those within that cadre, hence they are kept outside the ambit of investigations. Usually, only scapegoats are proceeded against, with the masterminds escaping.
Now you know the reason why professional and careerists within RAW & IB are replaced by dulla from IPS, who are preferred by the politicians. They are compromising on service to gain control over these organizations.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

habal wrote:Now you know the reason why professional and careerists within RAW & IB are replaced by dulla from IPS, who are preferred by the politicians. They are compromising on service to gain control over these organizations.
To add to the last line.. at the cost of nation, according to me.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

SS another tweet
Harvard wants me back next summer. What will Manchurian candidate Sagarika say now?
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Looks like SS known far more than what we think he knowns. Or is he pretending to?
Vashishtha
BRFite

Post by Vashishtha »

^^^He knows quiet a lot cause that explains the lack of defamation suites against him i guess
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

krishnan wrote:SS another tweet
Harvard wants me back next summer. What will Manchurian candidate Sagarika say now?
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Harvard is now communal onlee... :(( :((
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Respect for this man is growing day by day despite his "loose cannon" reputation!!

Cant imagine anyone else in this country (even opposition leaders) openly naming out the damaad of the country and challenging him! :eek: :eek:
ashashi
BRFite

Post by ashashi »

Pranav wrote:@Swamy39 Subramanian Swamy

Anushka alias Alessandra, sister of Vishkanya has started doubling for Sonia. Issuing orders to PC. Watch closely Rajghat at 0725 am, 2/10.

Anyone seen the video?
nelson
BRFite

Post by nelson »

ashashi wrote:
Pranav wrote:@Swamy39 Subramanian Swamy

Anyone seen the video?
How could any one have seen the video if it is going to happen tomorrow? Peep in to the future?
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

What video are you talking about?
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^^^ 2nd October is Gandhi Jayanti... @ 7:25 am IST there will be a fn @ Rajghat ... SS thinks that there is a possibility that sissy maino may replace SG at the function.. If that happens than abduls need to watch out for ...But we don't have any pics of sistah maino to be able to distinguish between the 2... I am not quite sure SS was serious on this one ..

But since congi;s may have read the tweet by now the real SG may well turn up...
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Whats the pictures that SS has posted on the twitter page
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

here is an article written by SS about SG
http://www.sanghparivar.org/blog/indian ... am-swamiji
ashashi
BRFite

Post by ashashi »

nelson wrote:
How could any one have seen the video if it is going to happen tomorrow? Peep in to the future?
Oh!! I read 2/10 as Feb 10th. Common mistake for those of us living in US. We write month first and then the date.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

sum wrote:
Respect for this man is growing day by day despite his "loose cannon" reputation!!

Cant imagine anyone else in this country (even opposition leaders) openly naming out the damaad of the country and challenging him! :eek: :eek:
Is it just me and my browser or the article has been pulled off? I can see comments only. Wow I hate Gandhi clan and their pet media :evil: :evil:
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

looks like mafia family wants SS inside..

http://twitter.com/#!/Swamy39/status/120179984764641282

anyway w.r.t damaad , he has murdered his dad, brother , sister and potentially cousins...
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^ is twitter down??
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Are there any pics of the extended Maino family? Below are some Paola Maino pics. What about the sisters?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dsYg0civYf8/T ... Attack.jpg

http://www.timescontent.com/tss/showcas ... Maino.html
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

gakakkad wrote:looks like mafia family wants SS inside..

http://twitter.com/#!/Swamy39/status/120179984764641282

anyway w.r.t damaad , he has murdered his dad, brother , sister and potentially cousins...
Congress is really getting slammed. Hopefully bjp can get its act together in time for possible mid term elections.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

LKA in his ambition could prevent the act from getting together.
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

Santosh Bhartiya, from chauthi Duniya, is saying that MMS is supplying all the info and evidence to Subramanian Swamy on 2G.
[youtube]yjrJiSf7-lM&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

jagga wrote:Santosh Bhartiya, from chauthi Duniya, is saying that MMS is supplying all the info and evidence to Subramanian Swamy on 2G.
Why supply it to SS? Just give it to police/CBI and ask them to act on it? Have all the corrupt people arrested.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Dipanker wrote:
jagga wrote:Santosh Bhartiya, from chauthi Duniya, is saying that MMS is supplying all the info and evidence to Subramanian Swamy on 2G.
Why supply it to SS? Just give it to police/CBI and ask them to act on it? Have all the corrupt people arrested.
He is doing this to save himself otherwise the DIEnasty mafia and their gang in the media, judiciary will make him the ultimate villain like PVNR and put him in jail.

We have seen in votes for cash scam what happened. The Delhi police are going and hunting the beneficiaries but putting cases on whistle blowers and the scum DIEnasty is being helped con media like Tehelka.

This is the best way of exposing the DIEnasty I guess to save his skin.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

I have got a major piece of Info on Sonia Gandhi... She was willing to sell out Kashmir . She even joined a pro-secession party..

http://www.nancho.net/fdlap/