Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
saip
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 201

Post by saip »

Thanks SS. But Bangladesh voted against Pakistan being granted concessionary tariffs. I wonder what that would amount to.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred: US commission
Text books in Pakistani schools foster prejudice and intolerance of Hindus and Christians, while most teachers view religious minorities as " enemies of Islam", according to a study by a US government commission released on Wednesday.

The findings indicate how deeply ingrained hardline Islam is in Pakistan and help explain why militancy is often supported, tolerated or excused in the country.

"Teaching discrimination increases the likelihood that violent religious extremism in Pakistan will continue to grow, weakening religious freedom, national and regional stability, and global security," said Leonard Leo, the chairman of the US Commission on International Religious Freedom.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 663967.cms
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

RCase wrote:
What, one biratherly country expecting jizya from another biratherly country? :twisted:
Are the Bakis biraders of the more pure or they need to make themselves pure before they are able to call themselves the true birathers.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

wig wrote:Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred: US commission
Text books in Pakistani schools foster prejudice and intolerance of Hindus and Christians, while most teachers view religious minorities as " enemies of Islam", according to a study by a US government commission released on Wednesday.

The findings indicate how deeply ingrained hardline Islam is in Pakistan and help explain why militancy is often supported, tolerated or excused in the country.

"Teaching discrimination increases the likelihood that violent religious extremism in Pakistan will continue to grow, weakening religious freedom, national and regional stability, and global security," said Leonard Leo, the chairman of the US Commission on International Religious Freedom.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 663967.cms
MOve along folks nothing the BRF didnot know. Besides the Chaman Ki Tamasha types will suppress the news sooner then later.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

Bajwa ji: Thank you for your detailed history lesson. I was just relating what I heard from my mother and grand mother about common abductions around where they grew up in far west Punjab, with 90% or so muslim populations. According to them, the practice of abducting Hindu/Sikh women had been going on a very long time (I expect back to the time of the original invasions by the muslims, or almost a thousand years). I was aware of the history of Sikh gurus working to protect Hindus in Kashmir, but did not know the detailed bandi chhor program. I am glad you wrote to expand on this. we should put all this together as shiv has suggested, so we can better understand the events of partition, for example, this link which I posted earlier.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Rana wrote:Bangladesh votes against Pakistan in WTO

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.as ... tan-in-WTO
BRUSSELS: Bangladesh has blocked the way that pave Pakistan to get trade concession offered by the European Union as former voted against the country in World Trade Organisation (WTO), sources said.

According to the sources, Bangladesh had assured Pakistan that it would support latter in WTO. Meanwhile, India voted in support for Pakistan.

Sources said that European Union wanted Pakistan's entry in WTO.
Thanks MMS for supporting the Pakis, no we know what so called MFN status(which will never come) was all about.

I am really beginning to wonder if some of our Politically elite are so connected with RAPE, that they are willing to overlook what is in the interest of India.

Atleast Bangladesh has better brains.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Sbajwa/Parsuram ji: I had assumed that all these Kabila/Invader practices of Muslims in Punjab and adjoining areas were crushed and curbed by rule of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. I was surprised to read that pre-47, this still was prevalent in areas now under Paki occupition.

Are there areas in India where Hindu/sikh girls are still abducted like they way it used to happen in West Punjab?
I think the ferocity of reaction by Hindus/Sikhs during 47 riots was culmination of the anger and fear that had been bottled up for so many centuries.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Aditya_V wrote: Bangladesh votes against Pakistan in WTO

BRUSSELS: Bangladesh has blocked the way that pave Pakistan to get trade concession offered by the European Union as former voted against the country in World Trade Organisation (WTO), sources said.

According to the sources, Bangladesh had assured Pakistan that it would support latter in WTO. Meanwhile, India voted in support for Pakistan.

Thanks MMS for supporting the Pakis, no we know what so called MFN status(which will never come) was all about.

I am really beginning to wonder if some of our Politically elite are so connected with RAPE, that they are willing to overlook what is in the interest of India.

Right on money Aditya. There is something about Indian rulers since time immemorial that can never be understood.
and the same MMS will bumble and fumble when next set of poor Indians will be killed by Paki terrorists.
Anyways what are MMS's ties to India ? Born in TSP (and proud of it), living in Delhi, serving SG, Daughter a GC holder in USA....
a_kumar
BRFite

Post by a_kumar »

What if GoI had foreknowledge of Bangladesh's voting choice?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Trust deficit with Pakistan shrinking, says SM Krishna

Is it only in the minds of the GOI.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

VikasRaina wrote:{quote="Aditya_V"} Bangladesh votes against Pakistan in WTO

Right on money Aditya. There is something about Indian rulers since time immemorial that can never be understood.
and the same MMS will bumble and fumble when next set of poor Indians will be killed by Paki terrorists.
Anyways what are MMS's ties to India ? Born in TSP (and proud of it), living in Delhi, serving SG, Daughter a GC holder in USA....

Any different from other politicians??

This is about par for the course. :)

At least the BDs have demonstrated enlightened self interest, instead of maudlin WKK crap.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

VikasRaina wrote:Sbajwa/Parsuram ji: I had assumed that all these Kabila/Invader practices of Muslims in Punjab and adjoining areas were crushed and curbed by rule of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. I was surprised to read that pre-47, this still was prevalent in areas now under Paki occupition.

Are there areas in India where Hindu/sikh girls are still abducted like they way it used to happen in West Punjab?
I think the ferocity of reaction by Hindus/Sikhs during 47 riots was culmination of the anger and fear that had been bottled up for so many centuries.
VikasRaina : you can be pretty sure that Hindu and Sikh girls and women any where in India - even in Jammu and in Kashmir are safe from abductions as are still going on in the paki lands. There is a threat in Kashmir, but the army keeps a tight lid on any such attempted activities. My neice's husband, an infantry General, headed up a taskforce charged with eliminating such threats there. Over ten years, he did eliminate those threats, and in his last year before retiring, had taken charge of security for pilgrims going to Amarnath.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

parsuram wrote:
VikasRaina wrote:Sbajwa/Parsuram ji: I had assumed that all these Kabila/Invader practices of Muslims in Punjab and adjoining areas were crushed and curbed by rule of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. I was surprised to read that pre-47, this still was prevalent in areas now under Paki occupition.

VikasRaina : you can be pretty sure that Hindu and Sikh girls and women any where in India - even in Jammu and in Kashmir are safe from abductions as are still going on in the paki lands. There is a threat in Kashmir, but the army keeps a tight lid on any such attempted activities. My neice's husband, an infantry General, headed up a taskforce charged with eliminating such threats there. Over ten years, he did eliminate those threats, and in his last year before retiring, had taken charge of security for pilgrims going to Amarnath.
He is a Fascist/ RSS fanatic, he is lying he cannot be telling the truth.

8)
Last edited by ramana on 09 Nov 2011 21:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added smiley to show the sarcasm. ramana
Airavat
BRF Oldie

Post by Airavat »

Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) confirmed on Tuesday that Iran has shut its airspace to Pakistani air craft due to a six-month backlog in transit payments.

PIA owes Iran close to $600,000 in past payments.
Express Tribune.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

Aditya_V:
Just who the hell are you talking about. And what do you know of what time frame I'm talking about. Before you go calling people liars, people who have put their life on the line with long and hard service on the ground in Kashmir, you had better have really good reason and facts on your side. From where I am, you have neither reason nor facts.

PS I ask that you either put up facts or withdraw your post.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

parsuram wrote:Aditya_V:
Just who the hell are you talking about. And what do you know of what time frame I'm talking about. Before you go calling people liars, people who have put their life on the line with long and hard service on the ground in Kashmir, you had better have really good reason and facts on your side. From where I am, you have neither reason nor facts.

PS I ask that you either put up facts or withdraw your post.
parsuram
I think Aditya was joking. Perhaps referring to how NaMo is called these days.
Last edited by Altair on 09 Nov 2011 12:56, edited 1 time in total.
Virupaksha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Virupaksha »

parsuram, I think poe's law is in play here
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Dilbu wrote:There is a deal between TSP and Unkil to limit the movement of Haqqanis. Pakis get to keep their pet dogs for use against India or Afghanistan at a later date while unkil can use the relative peace and quite to cut and run from Af-pak. Unkil has blinked.
Would it be too much to assume that pakis supplied a nuke to Haqqanis?
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

I think he missed the sarcasm of me imitating a JNU/ establishment person reaction would be. Parsuram- be prepared for these kind of responses.

I will not withdraw my post as it expresses the life in denial mode which many key decision makers seem to be living.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

Aditya_V wrote:I think he missed the sarcasm of me imitating a JNU/ establishment person reaction would be. Parsuram- be prepared for these kind of responses.

I will not withdraw my post as it expresses the life in denial mode which many key decision makers seem to be living.
Well, aditya, I have obviously been away from the forum too long to have stayed current with nuances of expression, sarcasm and the like, and this is the second time today I have got into trouble because of it. I will do well to stop before it gets any worse. Admin/mods can edit/delete what ever is necesary.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

shiv wrote:
ramana wrote:Why would EU want TSP in WTO? Other than terrorism what does TSP trade in?
soccer balls.
not any more. Now China has overtaken Sialkot industry.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

a_kumar wrote:What if GoI had foreknowledge of Bangladesh's voting choice?
I think so.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Altair wrote:
Dilbu wrote:There is a deal between TSP and Unkil to limit the movement of Haqqanis. Pakis get to keep their pet dogs for use against India or Afghanistan at a later date while unkil can use the relative peace and quite to cut and run from Af-pak. Unkil has blinked.
Would it be too much to assume that pakis supplied a nuke to Haqqanis?
Supplying nukes to Haqqanis is a bogus threat by pakis just like unkil's threat of invading TSP to take out Haqqanis. That option is always on the table but neither one of them will resort to it because it will only complicate things for themselves. If they are supplied with nukes, Haqqanis will not think twice before using it against the west/unkil without the knowledge of TSPA and there will be consequences. Similarly any US military action against TSP will have to be a bigger campaign than Iraq or Af-Pak and that is exactly something they aretrying to avoid getting into. So the only available option is a compromise. Unkil gave up the security of Af-PAk for his own goals and TSPA gave up their proxy jeehard against unkil and decided to keep quiet for a while. No change in situation for TSP's neighbours.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

habal wrote:Paki pedofiles and sex-maniacs target UK girls. It's a continuation of Parsuram's pakjab story here it seems:

@29:37 Pakiness personified.....lets blame the victim. A pakifather trying to defend his 2 paki offsprings convicted of rape by blaming it on the girls and the system.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

note that they are actually using the word *Pakistanis* and not the cover-all "Asians" in the BBC documentary.

No wonder Pakistanis have tucked their tails and talking aman-ki-asha for time being.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

anishns wrote:@29:37 Pakiness personified.....lets blame the victim. A pakifather trying to defend his 2 paki offsprings convicted of rape by blaming it on the girls and the system.
That 'Pakiness' has a source elsewhere as that mullah in Oz blamed 'uncovered meat' for such behaviour a few years back.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

I've been told that today on BBC Hardtalk Stephen Sackur violated Pervez's Musharraf... Haven't seen it yet. Not sure, but apparently Musharraf lost its composure towards the end and Pakistaniyat was flowing loosely.
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

Easy prediction. Pindi will urgently commission the usual and reliable Ejaz Haider to write another of those quick and furious rebuttals, including the usual penile and scat references the pepper Haider's thinking and writing.

US commission: Pakistani schools teaching intolerance of non-Muslims, increasing militancy
ISLAMABAD — Text books in Pakistani schools foster prejudice and intolerance of Hindus and other religious minorities, while most teachers view non-Muslims as “enemies of Islam,” according to a study by a U.S. government commission released Wednesday.

The study reviewed more than 100 textbooks from grades 1-10 from Pakistan’s four provinces. Researchers in February this year visited 37 public schools, interviewing 277 students and teachers, and 19 madrases, where they interviewed 226 students and teachers.

“Religious minorities are often portrayed as inferior or second-class citizens who have been granted limited rights and privileges by generous Pakistani Muslims, for which they should be grateful,” the report said. “Hindus are repeatedly described as extremists and eternal enemies of Islam whose culture and society is based on injustice and cruelty, while Islam delivers a message of peace and brotherhood, concepts portrayed as alien to the Hindu.”

The researchers also found that the books foster a sense that Pakistan’s Islamic identity is under constant threat.

“The anti-Islamic forces are always trying to finish the Islamic domination of the world,” read one passage from a social studies text being taught to Grade 4 students in Punjab province, the country’s most populated. “This can cause danger for the very existence of Islam. Today, the defense of Pakistan and Islam is very much in need.”

Attempts to reach Pakistan’s education minister were not successful.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Dilbu wrote:
Supplying nukes to Haqqanis is a bogus threat by pakis just like unkil's threat of invading TSP to take out Haqqanis. That option is always on the table but neither one of them will resort to it because it will only complicate things for themselves. If they are supplied with nukes, Haqqanis will not think twice before using it against the west/unkil without the knowledge of TSPA and there will be consequences. Similarly any US military action against TSP will have to be a bigger campaign than Iraq or Af-Pak and that is exactly something they aretrying to avoid getting into. So the only available option is a compromise. Unkil gave up the security of Af-PAk for his own goals and TSPA gave up their proxy jeehard against unkil and decided to keep quiet for a while. No change in situation for TSP's neighbours.
To me that is purely downhill skiing like pakis after our forces gave a bloody nose. What a letdown! Really, I expected some action atleast for the media sake. So US has effectively recognized Haqqanis as a regional power and Pakistan as a power player?WTF?
RangarajanA
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RangarajanA »

Going back to the topic of abduction of Hindu and Sikh girls -- my grandmother grew up in the Buldhana district of Maharashtra, in a small town/village of Deulgaon in the 1920s. Buldhana district, as far as I know, was a part of the CP and Berar province, ruled by the British then. But the area was under muslim rule (mughals, Bahamni sultanate, Nizam of Hyderabad etc) from the 15th century and the practice of abducting Hindu girls was very common. I remember my grandmother always lamenting that she could not go to school past 4th grade, not because the family did not want to educate girls or that school was unaffordable, but because it was not safe for a girl to leave home. Even before 4th grade, she was escorted to school and back. After 4th grade, around 10 years or age, girls were not sent outside the 4 walls of their wada, just because it was not safe to do so. All this changed right after 1947 ... my aunts, her daughters, all went to college.
Hindus are often criticized about not educating their daughters, the purdah system and so on.. but if you go beneath the surface, a lot of this is the result of muslim invasions. As security is returning -- all of these artificial barriers are falling by the wayside and you can see Indian women having the same opportunities as the men.
None of this was in our History books -- these are stories handed down.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

It is all about H&D.
U.S. urged to avoid public criticism of Pakistan
ISLAMABAD, Nov. 8 (Xinhua) -- Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari said on Tuesday that Pakistan and the United States must restrain from uncalled-for public criticism as it undermines efforts to work closely for shared goals.

Zardari made the remarks when he held talks with a delegation of U.S. congressmen led by republican Michael McCaul in Karachi and discussed bilateral relations, strategic dialogue, war against terror, situation in Afghanistan and overall regional situation, the Presidential office said in a statement.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Musharraf: Mullah Omar has 'never been in Pakistan'
Pervez Musharraf, Pakistan's former president, has told HARDtalk's Stephen Sackur that the Taliban leader Mullah Omar is not and has "never been in Pakistan".

He also agreed that the relationship between Pakistan and the US has "fundamentally broken down", saying it is at the "lowest ebb".

With his country racked by extremist violence, endemic corruption and deeply troubled relations with Afghanistan, India and the United States, Mr Musharraf is seeking a comeback. In the full interview Stephen Sackur asks why he thinks he is the solution to Pakistan's problems.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

WKKism ki jai hor. Read the full article to make your blood boil or ROTFL depending on how seriously you take it. :D
Former Indian minister suggests South Asian Union
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Dilbu wrote:WKKism ki jai hor. Read the full article to make your blood boil or ROTFL depending on how seriously you take it. :D
It is referred as "Intellectual masturbation". To me these people are p_rn stars.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ How we ever got through the 70s/80s with IFS filled with guys like Natwar Singh, MSA, MKB etc will remain a mystery!!
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Dilbu wrote:
a_kumar wrote:What if GoI had foreknowledge of Bangladesh's voting choice?
I think so.
Is this trying to see silver in spit. Like I always say, Sometimes a cigar is a cigar and most of the times, actions of this govt are knee jerk and driven by WKK sentiments.
GoI hasn't given any indication of being tactically or strategically smart when it comes to dealing with TSP.
Any govt which supports TSP in anyway that TSP makes money which 500% will be used to kill Indians can't be given benefit of doubt.
How easily we have forgotten all the dead "Thanks TSP" who would have been alive only if GoI had cojones.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Altair wrote:
Dilbu wrote:WKKism ki jai hor. Read the full article to make your blood boil or ROTFL depending on how seriously you take it. :D
It is referred as "Intellectual masturbation". To me these people are p_rn stars.
The best part is none of these worthies have legitimate sources of Income, yet stay visit 5 star hotels , Jet set around the world in Ist class and criticize the Indian middle class for being too consumeristic.

As one person said, many a leftist will give up Indian money or Indian land but will not even give a foot of their property to their cousins.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Aiyar outlined following steps that include return to the Musharraf-Manmohan proposal to create a borderless Kashmir — where the Line of Control is rendered irrelevant – as a precursor to a borderless subcontinent.
Isn't he the same traitor who collected money for China during 1962 war...
Why does this duffer not make his home borderless so that I can move in and out effortlessly and then we will talk about J&K.

Why are we cursed with idiots like such. Which constituency is he pandering to by being a spokesperson for Paki RAPE.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

sum wrote:^^ How we ever got through the 70s/80s with IFS filled with guys like Natwar Singh, MSA, MKB etc will remain a mystery!!
That was the time when Khalistan trouble started with TSP help, Pakis acquired Nukes from Chinese while we happily did not weaponise, Pakis then started Kashmir trouble in 1989.

No wonder IFS did such a poor job.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

sum wrote:^^ How we ever got through the 70s/80s with IFS filled with guys like Natwar Singh, MSA, MKB etc will remain a mystery!!
One shudders to even visualize what damage they caused to India, about which details have not yet come out, when they were in service.