Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 201

Post by abhijitm »

bloody hell ! Are pakis planning another IC814?
Arms recovered from flight to Nepal
KARACHI: Twelve pistols have been recovered from the baggage of a passenger about to board on a PIA flight to Kathmandu from the airport here on Friday.

Airport sources told that the pistols were concealed amid the truck spare parts. Two persons have been taken into custody, of them one has been identified as Haji Adeel, while customs officials trying to hush it up.

When approached, customs officials expressed their ignorance of the incident, while airport police said that none of the organisations contacted them relating to recovery of pistols; nor do they have any information about it and thereby no FIR was registered in this regard.WTF
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

CRamS wrote:If you look at how our celebrities, TV channels like Undie, IBN etc are cowered by TSP, especially embracing a war criminal like Mush who never opens his mouth without puking bile on India, or a pervert like Imran Khan, it seems to me at least that TSP has succeeded in breaking the dignity and self respect of that section of Indians.
I think its more like a high society "self-conferred superiority" psychological syndrome. These people always assume they are enlightened and possess more knowledge to make uncommon judgment. See, if a chaiwala says pakistan is our enemy and these people also join that voice then they are practically descended to the intellectual level of the chaiwala, and that is a serious blow to their ego of eliteness. These kind of people will always take opposite stand from the general public. People like BD, AR, DP are ill and sick. Living in cocoon, they are not voice of India, they'll never be. But we are civil and we know that a retard need help not hate. :wink:
member_19648
BRFite

Post by member_19648 »

anupmisra wrote:

1. PoK: Instead of the entire PoK merging with India, there should be three divisions. Chinese part stays with China (let's be practical). Create a Vatican-style "Kashmir" around Muzzafarabad. The Kashmiri seccessionists can happily be "relocated" here. The rest of PoK (especially around Mirpur and south) to merge with India's Jammu region. Allow Indians to settle in these newly liberated areas.
Hmm, its one life, why not make it large. Except Punjab and NWFP/Fata, EVERY bit of land to be merged with India!!! Those wanting Independence from present murderous Pakis, can have their own state according to whatever lines they want. The whole of POK is India's and legitimately so. When the other parts join India, with the new found power, we will be in a position to challenge the Chinese and cut them off from their so called construction work in India's territory. Finally they should give us back what is ours including POK and Aksai Chin and agree in record not to lay eye on any one else's territory ever again!
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

How do BRites think memogate will conclude? Will Haqqani simply be fired, or will he be arrested? I think he had no choice but to fly back to Isloo because to resign and stay in the US would have put suspicion on AAZ, but AAZ will throw him to the dogs to save his own skin.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

anupmisra wrote:

1. PoK: Instead of the entire PoK merging with India, there should be three divisions. Chinese part stays with China (let's be practical). Create a Vatican-style "Kashmir" around Muzzafarabad. The Kashmiri seccessionists can happily be "relocated" here. The rest of PoK (especially around Mirpur and south) to merge with India's Jammu region. Allow Indians to settle in these newly liberated areas.
One needs to understand geo politics for such things. Controlling geo graphy is very important. The good part for India is that major areas in POK are inaccessible for other major powers of the world.

India needs to control ALL areas which it can get and control. Without exception. Local people can stay there but the access to that region has to be under the control of Indian state and Indian military.
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

Funny stuff from Marvi Memon:

http://twitter.com/#!/marvi_memon/statu ... 7883937793 We r rushin back. The groom aziz for whom I came back frm india has been shot. I was supposed2b wth him bt I had divertd last min4sehwan

http://twitter.com/#!/marvi_memon/statu ... 7452810240 They say its khushi ki firing wch got groom into accident.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Nandu wrote:Funny stuff from Marvi Memon:

http://twitter.com/#!/marvi_memon/statu ... 7452810240 They say its khushi ki firing wch got groom into accident.
Funny indeed! Instead of groom doing khushi ki phyrring after wedding, someone else did it to the groom? Only in Pakistan. PakDonkeys have banned all but 3 or 4 dishes in wedding parties. But guns are allowed.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Tumba wrote: let me ask you a question also :
do you prefer a nuke hit on major cities which will kill 300-500000 high end tax paying Indians in each of them, do you
prefer being short on fuel supplies, hyperinflation.
There are ways dealing with this scum of a nation called pakistan in thr own ways, we should hold on till we can.
India dont need another surrender of Pakistan we need total annihilation of Pakistan but before that we should use each and
every way to deal with this problem.
Sorry to say, but this the most illogical PoV.

The more you wait the more your economic costs will be, assuming you are a growing economy. Is a nuke attack in 2022 any cheaper than one in 2011, in life or in money?

In that case the moment as soon as your adversary got nuke weapon, your game is over. Since paki nukes are a fact, there is no possibility of India winning as the nuke blackmail exists too.

How will you plan to achieve total annihilation of Pakistan without a nuke event, assuming that is what they will do as their Aswatthama option?
Shaashtanga
BRFite

Post by Shaashtanga »

deepan gill wrote:Ramana, thank you sir, I have been the lurking admirer and watcher of this great website. I had been busy with my son Arihant :)
Over the years I have read posts and seen members, and came to the conclusion, we are united but with different perceptions.
Deepan Gill ji, if you don't mind me asking, being a Punjabi, why did you name your son - Arihant? I also named my younger son Arihant (to commemorate INS Arihant) and neither my parents in MP nor my in-laws in Rajasthan were able to understand why. They would say why a "Jaini" name for a hindu brahmin lad, i told them even if they consider Arihant a name more prominently used in Jain community, its Sanskrit meaning is "slayer of enemies". So I guess at-least a million more parents in India should consider naming one of their sons "Ärihant" to commemorate several 10's of more Arihant class nuclear subs (not just 6k to 7k ton but more in the range of Typhoon & Ohio class) to ensure that if the Na-Paki nukes hit us we should be able to respond in kind to not only make the na-paki land "pure" by the agni-varsha as well as nuking the sands of Arabia (oil fields) + the chi-panda industrial & manufacturing hubs. I hope their comes a PM in India's future as mad as Lord Shiva, who can tell the porkis "go ahead punk, make my day", every time they vulgarly flaunt their clown jewels, and wait to see the baddest badass Natraja's Tandav. Like Shiv Saar says, and I agree, all the Paki No Dongs & Chinese Dong Fengs can only take care of Indian cities and the middle class but not the core that lives in villages but would the sheiks of Arabia and the Nouveau riche of chipanda be willing to sacrifice their bounty for the inbred porki, i think not, so the Paki-lurk , once we get a PM that can make an announcement such as aforementioned of "disproportional response" just like Israeli Samson option, rest assured that your Saudi Dad & Chini bilathel will cut your clown jewels promptly. Oh and don't worry, like Rajeshji says, even though your fore-fathers marauded Somnath and you take great pride on the names of those invaders, we will ensure that NO agni-varsha happens on Makkah & Madina. So what say Pak-lurks, will you allow the kuffars of Dar al-Harb to go for Haj after Shiva's Tandav or Hari Singh Nalwa-esque arse-whooping? Oh, i forgot i won't be needing your or any other Islamo-fascists permission to do As-Sajda at Makkah & Madina. So just because the SDRE hasn't invaded anyone's land in the past, doesn't mean they will not do so in the future. Your Arabic / Persian / Turk / Mughal / Barbaric / Nomadic fore-fathers in hell will rue the day they crossed Indus.
Last edited by Shaashtanga on 21 Nov 2011 09:01, edited 2 times in total.
Shaashtanga
BRFite

Post by Shaashtanga »

Shaashtanga wrote:
deepan gill wrote:Ramana, thank you sir, I have been the lurking admirer and watcher of this great website. I had been busy with my son Arihant :)
Over the years I have read posts and seen members, and came to the conclusion, we are united but with different perceptions.
Deepan Gill ji, if you don't mind me asking, being a Punjabi, why did you name your son - Arihant? I also named my younger son Arihant (to commemorate INS Arihant) and neither my parents in MP nor my in-laws in Rajasthan were able to understand why. They would say why a "Jaini" name for a hindu brahmin lad, i told them even if they consider Arihant a name more prominently used in Jain community, its Sanskrit meaning is "slayer of enemies". So I guess at-least a million more parents in India should consider naming one of their sons "Ärihant" to commemorate several 10's of more Arihant class nuclear subs (not just 6k to 7k ton but more in the range of Typhoon & Ohio class) to ensure that if the Na-Paki nukes hit us we should be able to respond in kind to not only make the na-paki land "pure" by the agni-varsha as well as nuking the sands of Arabia (oil fields) + the chi-panda industrial & manufacturing hubs. I hope their comes a PM in India's future as mad as Lord Shiva, who can tell the porkis "go ahead punk, make my day", every time they vulgarly flaunt their clown jewels, and wait to see the baddest badass Natraja's Tandav. Like Shiv Saar says, and I agree, all the Paki No Dongs & Chinese Dong Fengs can only take care of Indian cities and the middle class but not the core that lives in villages but would the sheiks of Arabia and the Nouveau riche or chipanda be willing to sacrifice their bounty for the inbred porki, i think not, so the Paki-lurk , once we get a PM that can make an announcement such as aforementioned of "disproportional response" just like Israeli Samson option, rest assured that your Saudi Dad & Chini bilathel will cut your clown jewels promptly. Oh and don't worry, like Rajeshji says, even though your fore-fathers marauded Somnath and you take great pride on the names of those invaders, we will ensure that NO angi-varsha happens on Makkah & Madina. So what say Pak-lurks, will you allow the kuffars of Dar al-Harb to go for Haj after Shiva's Tandav or Hari Singh Nalwa-esque arse-whooping? Oh, i forgot i won't be needing your or any other Islamo-fascists permission to do As-Sajda at Makkah & Madina. So just because the SDRE hasn't invaded anyone's land in the past, doesn't mean they will not do so in the future. Your Arabic / Persian / Turk / Mughal / Barbaric / Nomadic fore-fathers in hell will rue the day they crossed Indus.
Ohh, and Pak-lurks I forgot to mention that please don't consider the aforementioned as rants of a jingoistic SDRE who is confident in saying all of the above while comfortably sitting with his family in Naarth Amreeka, rest assured that when hostilities break out, i will take the first Etihad flight out of Toronto to Nai Dilli via Abu Dhabi , now why not Air India non-stop, only because I know that many Porki-Canadians take the same flight when they are going to porkistan so i want to see how many of ya-all will be in my flight going back to land of pure (further via PIA while i travel further to Nai Dilli via Jet Airways), to wait for our Agni's or Sagarika's coz i for one with my wife and 2 sons will be heading to Bharat-varsh to wait for your No Dongs. Now I can be in NCR or Rajasthan or MP or Maharashtra or Karnataka or West Bengal as I have family in all these states, so take your pick coz I will be waiting.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Shaashtanga wrote: Ohh, and Pak-lurks I forgot to mention that please don't consider the aforementioned as rants of a jingoistic SDRE who is confident in saying all of the above while comfortably sitting with his family in Naarth Amreeka, rest assured that when hostilities break out, i will take the first Etihad flight out of Toronto to Nai Dilli via Abu Dhabi , now why not Air India non-stop, only because I know that many Porki-Canadians take the same flight when they are going to porkistan so i want to see how many of ya-all will be in my flight going back to land of pure (further via PIA while i travel further to Nai Dilli via Jet Airways), to wait for our Agni's or Sagarika's coz i for one with my wife and 2 sons will be heading to Bharat-varsh to wait for your No Dongs. Now I can be in NCR or Rajasthan or MP or Maharashtra or Karnataka or West Bengal as I have family in all these states, so take your pick coz I will be waiting.

As I see it, any "peace" with Pakistan should be subject to the condition that Paki mofos enter into that "peace" with eyes fully open. If any peace agreement happens it must happen in the full knowledge that Indians will continue to be ready to crush Pakroaches for behaving like the mofos they are. I really cannot see why we should be "making them feel comfortable and secure" at a time when they are begging for it. Let them enter into peace and trade with India as a business deal - not some emotional-friend-obligation type nonsense they they conned the Americans into reaching with them. If they break the deal they must be punished with something that will hurt. If Pakis have the balls to do this then we can talk.

How can we make promises that we will "go more than halfway" etc even before Pakis start saying what they can do? Why the great anxiety to rescue these rat-brained inbred rapists?
Shaashtanga
BRFite

Post by Shaashtanga »

shiv wrote:
Shaashtanga wrote: Ohh, and Pak-lurks I forgot to mention that please don't consider the aforementioned as rants of a jingoistic SDRE who is confident in saying all of the above while comfortably sitting with his family in Naarth Amreeka, rest assured that when hostilities break out, i will take the first Etihad flight out of Toronto to Nai Dilli via Abu Dhabi , now why not Air India non-stop, only because I know that many Porki-Canadians take the same flight when they are going to porkistan so i want to see how many of ya-all will be in my flight going back to land of pure (further via PIA while i travel further to Nai Dilli via Jet Airways), to wait for our Agni's or Sagarika's coz i for one with my wife and 2 sons will be heading to Bharat-varsh to wait for your No Dongs. Now I can be in NCR or Rajasthan or MP or Maharashtra or Karnataka or West Bengal as I have family in all these states, so take your pick coz I will be waiting.

As I see it, any "peace" with Pakistan should be subject to the condition that Paki mofos enter into that "peace" with eyes fully open. If any peace agreement happens it must happen in the full knowledge that Indians will continue to be ready to crush Pakroaches for behaving like the mofos they are. I really cannot see why we should be "making them feel comfortable and secure" at a time when they are begging for it. Let them enter into peace and trade with India as a business deal - not some emotional-friend-obligation type nonsense they they conned the Americans into reaching with them. If they break the deal they must be punished with something that will hurt. If Pakis have the balls to do this then we can talk.

How can we make promises that we will "go more than halfway" etc even before Pakis start saying what they can do? Why the great anxiety to rescue these rat-brained inbred rapists?
Shiv Saar, I for one (and I am sure there are many others) believe that there is absolutely no need for any talks of any nature (not even chankian) with the inbred porkis... our PM doesn't want any retribution for 26/11 or numerous other terror attacks from porkiland, fine, then please just make a dual layer barbed fence with anti-personnel mines in between and shilka's (as posted by Premji few pages ago), every 50 or 100 miles for the whole 1800 or 1900 mile border and let them stew in their own juices. If I am currently an upwardly mobile rich person living in a big house in a colony and there are cpl of inbred rapist goons living in a slum nearby, I wouldn't be talking peace with them in hopes they will mend their ways, i will put a 5 mtr high concrete wall around the perimeter of my house with barbed wire electrified fence on top of that and roam around in bullet proof vehicle. I have spent considerable amount of time with porkis at my workplace for past 6 years here and having known them up-close-and-personal I know that these laaton ke bhoot only understand the language of the kick.... kick these mofo's in the face to constantly remind them of their aukaat.... some of them already started doing gubo where they say - "aap logo ka India to itni tarakki kar gaya, kahan se kahan nikal gaya, ab kya Kashmir, kya siachin" to this i told only this to them which actually made those mofo's laugh to hide their embarrassment - "marenge teen, sab lenge cheen" which means i will hit you three tight slaps and take away whatever else you have...
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Imran met Munter in ISI chief’s presence
LONDON: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan was recently introduced to Cameron Munter, American Ambassador to Pakistan, in the presence of General Ahmed Shuja Pasha, the ISI chief, according to sources, The Sunday Times reported. Imran Khan is said to have gained the backing of the country’s powerful security establishment, which has grown tired of the corruption pervading the two traditional political groupings, the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), led by President Asif Ali Zardari, and the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), led by Nawaz Sharif, a former prime minister.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Shaashtanga wrote:
Shiv Saar, I for one (and I am sure there are many others) believe that there is absolutely no need for any talks of any nature (not even chankian) with the inbred porkis... our PM doesn't want any retribution for 26/11 or numerous other terror attacks from porkiland, fine, then please just make a dual layer barbed fence with anti-personnel mines in between and shilka's (as posted by Premji few pages ago), every 50 or 100 miles for the whole 1800 or 1900 mile border and let them stew in their own juices. If I am currently an upwardly mobile rich person living in a big house in a colony and there are cpl of inbred rapist goons living in a slum nearby, I wouldn't be talking peace with them in hopes they will mend their ways, i will put a 5 mtr high concrete wall around the perimeter of my house with barbed wire electrified fence on top of that and roam around in bullet proof vehicle. I have spent considerable amount of time with porkis at my workplace for past 6 years here and having known them up-close-and-personal I know that these laaton ke bhoot only understand the language of the kick.... kick these mofo's in the face to constantly remind them of their aukaat.... some of them already started doing gubo where they say - "aap logo ka India to itni tarakki kar gaya, kahan se kahan nikal gaya, ab kya Kashmir, kya siachin" to this i told only this to them which actually made those mofo's laugh to hide their embarrassment - "marenge teen, sab lenge cheen" which means i will hit you three tight slaps and take away whatever else you have...
It is difficult to argue against this other than by making hypothetical "dire predictions" of what might happen with not a shred of proof. But as I see it this may not happen because of a sizeable chunk of Indians who want to negotiate or have peace with shitland and Pakhanastanis. If that were to happen as a consequence of India's "democracy" I want to be absolutely certain that it cannot happen without a huge number of people who are dead against it and record their objection to it in the most forceful manner possible. In no way should anyone labor under the delusion that "peace" and "negotiation" with Shitistan are being done because Indians unanimously want that to happen.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Shaashtanga,

Saar, while I fully agree with you as to what India has to be prepared to do with the TSP.

But in reality, if the TSPA launches a Nuke on India, the GOI will blame the RSS for the act.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Dozen of Pakistani soldiers including several high ranking officers have been killed in fierce battle in Chamalang, Balochistan.
Source: Unidentified, so wait till it hits the official news
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Trucks carrying fuel for NATO torched in Pakistan
Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- Assailants torched three trucks carrying fuel for U.S. and NATO forces Sunday in Pakistan's southwestern Balochistan province, police said.

Police official Nazeer Ahmed said four attackers ambushed the trucks in the Mastung district, just south of Quetta, near the border with Afghanistan.

He said no one was injured during the attack, as the drivers escaped before the trucks were set ablaze.

"Roaring flames of fire can be seen from quite far away," he said.
dada
BRFite

Post by dada »

#Shiv
it can be generalised that muslim system can be found in only two states (system states)
1. Either at War or
2. Preparing for War ! . Non-Muslims mistaken this state as "Peaceful State". But actually it is not so.

After the defeat in 1971 , there was a radical shift in the officers corp of PA. The urban middle classes replaced the so-called martial races of Punjab in the officer corps after 1971. By Mid -1980s urban middle classes were dominating the army. 1971 defeat had a very heavy impact on the soldiers and officers and it continued to resonate within the military’s educational and training institutions for many years afterwards. The Pakistanis felt that they were defeated in the war because they were not good Muslims ! This narrative was widespread. Slowly & Surely Islam started to dominate the training and educational activities in the military after 1971. All this led to an upsurge in religious activities within the army. Individual officers used to organise zikr meetings in garrisons and the sympathisers of JI were also engaged in promoting their views in the army. The Poisonous writings of JI’s founder Maulana Maudoodi such as his interpretation of the Quran started to circulate in army-run educational institutions and many officers began to openly express their support for JI’s ideology

Currently Pak is in system state 2.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

dada wrote: Currently Pak is in system state 2.
This is exactly the time to insult and provoke the mofos. Hit them where it hurts most - their faith.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

From bksahu's quoted article
When questioned on the capabilities of IAF pilots, Col Greg Newbech, the USAF Team Leader, said: “What we’ve seen in the last two weeks is the IAF can stand toe-to-toe with best air force in the world. I pity the pilot who has to face the IAF and chances the day to underestimate him; because he won’t be going home.
Hear ye Pakis. You won't be going home if you come .
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

chaanakya wrote:From bksahu's quoted article
When questioned on the capabilities of IAF pilots, Col Greg Newbech, the USAF Team Leader, said: “What we’ve seen in the last two weeks is the IAF can stand toe-to-toe with best air force in the world. I pity the pilot who has to face the IAF and chances the day to underestimate him; because he won’t be going home.
Hear ye Pakis. You won't be going home if you come .
The blog has some inaccuracies
The time: 2 pm, December 22, 1971. The place: Jamnagar, a city on the west coast of India. One of the most eagerly awaited dogfights in aviation history is about to take place. The Americans have supplied their ally Pakistan with the most advanced fighter aircraft in their inventory, the F-104 Starfighter, while the Indians have opted for the Russian MiG-21. It will be the first aerial combat between mach 2 (twice thespeed of sound) aircraft.

Two F-104’s of the Pakistan Air Force enter Indian air space for an attack on a forward airbase in the western Indian city of Jamnagar. As the first Pakistani aircraft dives in towards the airfield, a patrolling MiG-21 pilot spots the attacking aircraft and gets after him.

Observing the MiG on his tail, the Pakistani F-104 breaks off the attack, turns and tries to shake off its pursuer. However, the Indian pilot pulls the MiG-21 into a tighter turn well inside the enemy plane and launches an air-to-air missile. It misses.
Did the incident where the middlecoat guy was shot up happen on Dec 11?

But has some intresting stuff too
What about that USAF F-15E Strike Eagle that went down in Libya on March 19, 2011? Predictably, the Americans said it was a crash. However, information is filtering out through unofficial sources that it was very likely downed by ground fire from a heavily armed Libyan air defence regiment. Now the Americans say the cause was “lead ingestion”
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Aditya_V wrote: The blog has some inaccuracies
http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/Histo ... /Soni.html
Same dogfight, I think. Conclusion is what is more important.
Jamnagar Air Base: 12 December 1971, 1402 hours: Two MiG-21FLs at the ORP (Operational Readiness Platform) are scrambled to set up a CAP (Combat Air Patrol) at 3 km (10,000 feet) over the airfield. Minutes earlier, Mobile Observation Posts along the Saurashtra sea coast had reported two bandits flying low, crossing the coast line in the general direction of Jamnagar, with its vital air base. Shortly, the airfield is under attack, the bandits (Now identified as F-104A Starfighters) carrying out a front gun attack on aircraft parked near the runway 24/06 dumbbell (which were decoys). The second F-104, spotting the MiG-21s turns off and heads north. The lead F-104 continues at high speed along the runway but as he exits, one of the MiG-21s dives down and positions himself behind, but still above, the F-104, allowing the air defence guns to continue firing. The F-104 clears land, is over the sea, continuing at heading 2400, maintaining very low level and high speed. The MiG-21 drops down behind, to about 100 feet, at 1200 km/hr with full afterburner.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Pakistan troops killed in ambush in Balochistan
At least 14 paramilitary soldiers have been killed and 10 injured after gunmen ambushed them in the south-western province of Balochistan, officials say.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

pgbhat wrote:Pakistan troops killed in ambush in Balochistan
At least 14 paramilitary soldiers have been killed and 10 injured after gunmen ambushed them in the south-western province of Balochistan, officials say.
Wow! My information source in Balochistan seems to be correct! I posted that news 6 hours back 6 posts ago and the news appeared in BBC just 10 minutes back!
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

Altair wrote:
Wow! My information source in Balochistan seems to be correct! I posted that news 6 hours back 6 posts ago and the news appeared in BBC just 10 minutes back!
I know. I was wondering that maybe you were losing your touch. Glad it wasn't so. :D

Normal programming from porklandistan is fun!
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

rajanb wrote: I know. I was wondering that maybe you were losing your touch. Glad it wasn't so. :D

Normal programming from porklandistan is fun!
Thank you! It appears I was correct in one previous occasion as well. I had a discussion on an imminent coup in Pakistan on previous avatar of this daaaga. I was poked fun but it appears I was right. I am growing in confidence on my sources.
There is no news like bad news! :mrgreen:
Upendra
BRFite

Post by Upendra »

Apologise for 1971 war crimes, Bangladesh tells Pakistan
Bangladesh has sought an apology from Pakistan for war crimes committed during the 1971 war of liberation.

Foreign Minister Dipu Moni sought the formal apology from Islamabad for atrocities committed by the Pakistani military in Bangladesh in 1971, reported Daily Star.

'War crimes' is the expression used to describe offences ranging from rape, loot, arson and killing of unarmed civilians by Islamist militia -- Al Badr, Al Shams and Razakars -- who guided Pakistani soldiers to homes of political workers, artists, writers and Hindus.

Bangladesh, formerly east Pakistan, was created after the Liberation War in December 1971.

“An early resolution of the outstanding issues will enable the existing friendly relations between Bangladesh and Pakistan to make a great leap forward and create a wider space for cooperation,” Dipu Moni was quoted as telling Afrasiab Mehdi Hashmi, the new Pakistani envoy to Bangladesh.

Hashmi made his first call on the foreign minister at her office Sunday afternoon.

On duty-waiver for Pakistani products into EU following floods in that country, Dipu Moni said Bangladesh was sympathetic toward the flood victims of Pakistan, but giving trade preference to a country solely on account of natural disasters was unprecedented.

Bangladesh and Pakistan have stressed for an early convening of the Joint Economic Commission (JEC) meeting.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Plus, will Pakistan reciprocate if Bangladesh faces the same problem - Bangladesh is far more prone to flooding disasters than Pakistan.
deepan gill
BRFite -Trainee

Post by deepan gill »

Shaashtanga wrote:
Deepan Gill ji, if you don't mind me asking, being a Punjabi, why did you name your son - Arihant? I also named my younger son Arihant (to commemorate INS Arihant) and neither my parents in MP nor my in-laws in Rajasthan were able to understand why.
Shaashtanga Ji, I had three options, name hime Saurabh [after Saurabh Kalia], Triaksh, or Arihant. I chose Arihant for the same reasons as you. I had told my wife, my child would be named after a military system, LOL, and she proposed Arihant and I took it ASAP.

Very nice meeting you.

Gill
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

[ot]

someone has named his son tejas after LCA

[/ot]
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

OT
we now have 3 instances of BRFites naming their kids after mil systems, tejas and arihant. :D

krishnan saar has beaten me to it. it's rock-all, the star of aero India.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

I wanted to name mine Arjun...but SHQ wanted to combine her and my name
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

To all those still in the process of begetting sons and daughters, I can suggest a tradition from my family, but only if you have more than one son. Take one of your sons to a Gurudwara near you, and have him grow up in the Sikh tradition. This was common among Hindu families in Punjab, and reviving it will go a long way towards healing a rift which can best be healed with ties of blood. Its not as if you will loose a son. He will be a part of your family and live and grow up in your home, just that he will follow certain Sikh teachings and traditions. And he will also follow Hindu traditions in your home. Check it out. May be just add "Singh" as a middle name for inspiration. :)
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

^^^ +1.
India could use a lot more GurSikhs. Gurudwara culture for sons combines so much beneficial training and attitude with religious devotion to the Lord, which is part of Indian life anyway. Its probably a better method than a year of compulsory military service, which many neighboring Asian countries enforce.
menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

^^^^^^^ if this thread goes this way, this thread will next discuss, amitjis granddaughter? baby B! shame on u folks.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

^^^^ That would be baby b Kaur, hain ji :)
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

As SSridhar-ji had predicted:

BBC reports that Pakistan army "has reservations" about granting MFN status to India. Has "advised" the civilian leadership that it should be seen in the context of Afghanistan.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

A_Gupta wrote:
shiv wrote: Why are we engaging poisonous Pakistan? We should be punishing them. This is the time to draw them out and slaughter them. Give them a taste of their favorite medicine - hatred. And laugh as we do it.
Indiscriminate slaughter may sound like the right thing to do; but it ends up damaging us as well. You cannot be civilized only part time and only when it is convenient; it is a full time effort. Look, if it is so painful and difficult to be us, the answer is very simple, nothing prevents us from embracing our inner Pakistaniyat either. That will end the conflict, will it not? I'm not sure who would be deemed to have won, however.
Without going into the specific choices wrt TSP, let me point out that self-damage as a consequence of engaging to defeat an implacably evil enemy is ineluctable. As is the prospect of apocalyptic destruction and tragedy. Mahabharata war is our guide--it ended the world as was known then, yet there was no alternative but to wage it, as the Lord clarified in Gita. All ends and returns to Him, what remains is Dharma which is what keeps us from actually becoming the Asura we fight.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

pgbhat wrote:Pakistan troops killed in ambush in Balochistan
Ironically now days this is more welcoming news in pakistan than killing of taliban.