Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 201

Post by Anujan »

Pakistan's only english news channel, Express 24/7 has shut down because it was unprofitable.

That gives an idea of the number of people who are exposed to the english media.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Prem,
That statement means the TSP should avoid giving NATO any more opportunities to attack them with unfriendly fire. Very clear the Gen would have like to do more.
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

harbans wrote:Point to ponder: With Paki's being adamant on Shamsi and talking going to UN on Dronacharya, think what will happen when the next Dronacharya takes a few Ghazi's to their 72...expect every stage from now to exponentially escalate to full fledged conflagration..? But knowing the PA downhill ski'ing ability that is hard to predict..but i do see here a pressure that's down-top..very grass root level. So expect the next dronacharya to get people into the streets. No way Paki's can stop real Islam aka Taliban now coming in. Even 'secular' Paki phorums are talking open support of the Talibunnies. Moderate Abdul's who never demanded bodies of Abduls in Kargil are now pro Taliban on a few dozen abduls getting their 72..Beer and Popcorn time. But I hope Indian defenses are really up this time..

PS:
1. What if a Ghazi Quadri Commander so angry at the US..mates a Ghazi named something with something chagai and sends it across the Western border...all bets are off.

2. India must be really high alert. We have no clue how the paki elite may try to divert attention from an obvious confrontation with NATO/ West..
On the contrary, I somehow get this feeling that US is actually luring poks into a conflict......they are waiting for pakis to cross the red line...i guess xe and dyncorp have already done the "background work" since 9/11 days and these SDRE mercs blend in so well in pok society.. :mrgreen:
Shaashtanga
BRFite

Post by Shaashtanga »

Here is latest episode of Bolta porkistan (29nov11) -

http://www.zemtv.com/2011/11/29/bolta-p ... mber-2011/

I only watched first part and thought of reporting it here. The gist is , DGMO (ISPR) saying to local Puki media correspondents that even if we wanted we couldn't retaliate to the NATO attack coz they are using far superior weapons and if we used F-16's then it would be act of war. There were also questions regarding why isn't the western porki border being treated as hostile border just like eastern border after 2nd May episodes and why hasn't SOP's been in place to retaliate under such attacks to this DGMO replied to media that the retaliation did indeed happen but the NATO attack was overwhelming. To this both the hosts Nusrat Javed & Mustaq Minhas snickered that we can only be sher against a much inferior enemy (I think they meant the aam Afghan & Baloch that the porki army manages to massacre). Earlier i thought that if there were a similar incident of NATO incursion, Puki army will retaliate with their cobra gunships, but i think they won't be willing to escalate against the Khan coz they know that whatever weapon they chose to bring to the fight , the Khan would bring an even bigger and potent one to counter it. Now the only option left is tactical TNW on the NATO ISAF forces. May the force be with the Porki army to use TNW's on NATO/ISAF forces. It would be interesting to see if Khan will vaporize porkistan after that or do another tactical incursion to take away all their clown jewels. In either case, i will have my kaju & daru ready.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

The above program is showing the old Taliban attack video in background. Why are all TV channels showing a false video clip? It is surprising that they believe people will not find out.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

ramana wrote:Prem,
That statement means the TSP should avoid giving NATO any more opportunities to attack them with unfriendly fire. Very clear the Gen would have like to do more.
Paki thought they can have Just Say No attitude and wont pay the price. Both parties now have crossed a certain line. Unless Paki back down they will be baked like Tandoori Murghe. Obama needs Oct surprise and who better than Paki/ Zwahiri ? They are Butt of Joke now, Kayani wont be feeling safe after this public exhibition of izzat looting Unless Saudi steps in and make another blood money payment to save H&D.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

What blood money? And get it back from US by raising oil prices?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Mumbassador Abdullah Hussain Haroon talks about NATO attacks
(Remember the Fatso Bumblaasador from the Land of Lomins)
http://pn.com.pk/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 25rouOZjas

( He actually Warn Essloolandians that normal Monkeygiri wont work if they decide raise the issue in UNO.)
Last edited by Prem on 30 Nov 2011 03:42, edited 1 time in total.
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

25 min audio of interview of C. Fair today on NPR. On hearing stuff like this, I figure the Pakis will throw another fit, and will not want to renew Dr. Fair's visa to Isloo.

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/displa ... 9/midday1/
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Don't miss the 5% difference on issues between US and poaks explained by Chacha jaan between time index 3:00 to 3:58 of part four. Also, interesting is the part-3 (5:00-7:40) when Chahcha jaan talks about Mahmood Shah Ghazanavi(who recently joined PTI) for letting Sadhubela temples in Sakhar remain intact.
Last edited by Sushupti on 30 Nov 2011 04:31, edited 1 time in total.
SureshP
BRFite

Post by SureshP »

Just saw the BBC 10 o clock news. TODAYS report from the Afghan side shows BBC reporter at US camp very close to the PAKI border, an airdrop of supplies followed as they try to collect the drop TaliTSPA fire mortars at the camp . The Khan in charge fires back and CALLS IN THE F16's which bomb Pakistan territory across the border until all mortar attacks stop. NO APOLOGIES NO DISGUISE NO APOLOGY by the US camp commander that they and the F16's were bombing Pakistan territory. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I will add the video link when BBC decides to upload it to its news website.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

jrjrao wrote:25 min audio of interview of C. Fair today on NPR. On hearing stuff like this, I figure the Pakis will throw another fit, and will not want to renew Dr. Fair's visa to Isloo.

CFtorma's interview indicates the change in winds... or at best how these so-called anti-indian lobby is nothing but extension of USDoS.

Apparently the NATO aircraft did not violate paki so-virginity, even though the ordinance did :rotfl:
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

Pakistan blocks BBC World News TV channel

The White Pakis being blocked by the TFTA Pakis.....nice! :rotfl:
Shaashtanga
BRFite

Post by Shaashtanga »

Sushupti wrote:

Don't miss the 5% difference on issues between US and poaks explained by Chacha jaan between time index 3:00 to 3:58 of part four. Also, interesting is the part-3 (5:00-7:40) when Chahcha jaan talks about Mahmood Shah Ghazanavi(who recently joined PTI) for letting Sadhubela temples in Sakhar intact.
Sushpatiji, aapne mere muu ki baat cheen li... i was just about to post the same so that everyone can pay attention to those specific points...i liked the last clip even better Mushtaq Minhas asks Chacha jaan chulbule whats the rishta between us porkis and Khan bahadur, to that chacha chulbule replies wohi jo shah mehmood gaznavi ka mureed (which i think means mangu apdul of SMQ's district) or between Chaudhri & Kammi (which I think again mango apdul type workers of chadhri's farms a.k.a. Hari's).

My wife fails to understand why i keep watching these Porki shows like Apas ki baat, Bolta Porkistan, Capital talk, Kal tak etcetera etcetera I think she thinks i am going senile. I hope that during my lifetime i get to see the conclusion of Porkistan in its current shape and form.
Shaashtanga
BRFite

Post by Shaashtanga »

jrjrao wrote:25 min audio of interview of C. Fair today on NPR. On hearing stuff like this, I figure the Pakis will throw another fit, and will not want to renew Dr. Fair's visa to Isloo.

I was listening to the 54min clip and comparing Ms.Fair's comment in comparison to what she yapped eons ago on CNN-IBN, there is a lot of difference... What has caused this turnaround Ms.Fair's chain of thought?
SureshP
BRFite

Post by SureshP »

Shaashtanga wrote:

I was listening to the 54min clip and comparing Ms.Fair's comment in comparison to what she yapped eons ago on CNN-IBN, there is a lot of difference... What has caused this turnaround Ms.Fair's chain of thought?
Experience
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Anujan wrote:Pakistan's only english news channel, Express 24/7 has shut down because it was unprofitable.

That gives an idea of the number of people who are exposed to the english media.
Do you have a link/cite to this? Need to archive..
vayu
BRFite -Trainee

Post by vayu »

SureshP wrote:Just saw the BBC 10 o clock news. TODAYS report from the Afghan side shows BBC reporter at US camp very close to the PAKI border, an airdrop of supplies followed as they try to collect the drop TaliTSPA fire mortars at the camp . The Khan in charge fires back and CALLS IN THE F16's which bomb Pakistan territory across the border until all mortar attacks stop. NO APOLOGIES NO DISGUISE NO APOLOGY by the US camp commander that they and the F16's were bombing Pakistan territory. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I will add the video link when BBC decides to upload it to its news website.
This is the link to the video that SureshP metioned.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-15955179
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

shiv wrote:
Anujan wrote:Pakistan's only english news channel, Express 24/7 has shut down because it was unprofitable.

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2011/11/30/ ... tWBHpGVr2c and

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topics/a ... rent_id=23
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Rishirishi
There has been talks of letting India send 50 000 solders to man the Afghan-Pak border. Would this be in India's interest?
I understand that the border is about 2000 km. hence 50 000 soldiers means 25 per km.
My list to deploy is

Army
2 holding divisions
2 mountain
1 armoured.
2 Artillery battalion.
---
Air force
1 squadron of attack helicopters
1 squadron of mig-29 interceptor
1 squadron of multi purpose SU-MKI

and let's see which border naPakis are going to attack!! EAST or WEST.
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

SBajwa wrote: My list to deploy is

Army
2 holding divisions
2 mountain
1 armoured.
2 Artillery battalion.
---
Air force

We have gone over this several times in another thread. Logistics ...Logistics.... Logistics.......
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Shaashtanga wrote:Here is latest episode of Bolta porkistan (29nov11) -

May the force be with the Porki army to use TNW's on NATO/ISAF forces. It would be interesting to see if Khan will vaporize porkistan after that or do another tactical incursion to take away all their clown jewels. In either case, i will have my kaju & daru ready.
Pakis might test their TNW as a show of "resolve". Hopefully that sets the ball rolling for us to proof our big one.
Jaspreet
BRFite

Post by Jaspreet »

Amidst all this hoopla, Pakistanis perhaps remember that till recently they wanted a solution to Kashmir "problem" with the involvement of "international community", meaning mostly US, the honest broker in their eyes.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by P bhagat
We have gone over this several times in another thread. Logistics ...Logistics.... Logistics.......
Let along Indian armed forces Whole India will race across the napakistan to save their brethren trapped across the napaki land.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Jaspreet
Amidst all this hoopla, Pakistanis perhaps remember that till recently they wanted a solution to Kashmir "problem" with the involvement of "international community", meaning mostly US, the honest broker in their eyes.
now the International community will be restricted to the ummah (china+arabia) and their 2 1/2 brothers. All our foreign policy needs to do is to engage the both sides (opposition and elected government) in Egypt, Libya and other falling arabian states
Last edited by SBajwa on 30 Nov 2011 07:01, edited 1 time in total.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

shiv wrote:

Hakeem-ji here is a link: http://tribune.com.pk/story/299263/expr ... enue-drop/
Airavat
BRF Oldie

Post by Airavat »

Demand for a land corridor
Sikhs of India have been demanding construction of a corridor that would link Dera Baba Nanak in Gurdaspur district, Punjab, with Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib in Pakistan - a distance of around 4km - so the devotees can walk or drive to Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib, and return on the same day.

Visiting chairman of Pakistan Evacuee Trust Property Board (PETPB) Sayed Asif Hashmi said, "As a PETPB chairman, I can take up the issue with Pakistan prime minster, but a decision has to be made between the two governments." He said a road had been constructed from Gurdwara Kartarpur Sahib to the banks of Ravi river.

In reply to a question regarding increasing the number of jathas from India, he said the Jawahar Lal Nehru and Liaqat Ali pact was revised. "Earlier we allowed four jathas, but now eight arrive from India".

He denied that any gurdwara land in Pakistan was sold, and said: "These are baseless allegations."
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Chinese newspapers back Pakistan over Nato air strike -
China Daily and the popular tabloid the Global Times expressed strong doubts that the air strike was unintentional. Nato called the killings a "tragic, unintended incident", and US officials said Nato and American investigations will determine what happened in the attack in north-west Pakistan
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

U.S.-Pakistan Shipwreck: China Profits, Again
The killing of 24 Pakistan troops by NATO forces is just the latest disastrous chapter in U.S.-Pakistan relations. As affairs go from bad to catastrophic, it's not just the Taliban who will benefit, but also China.

For several years now, the Pakistanis have found China a very willing and increasingly powerful counterweight to the Americans and their often strident -- you could call it arrogant -- political demands.

Toeing Washington's line, in other words, is no longer the only game in town. And the pragmatic Chinese, as always, seem willing to work with whomever holds power. Each crisis in U.S.-Pakistan relations is an opportunity for the Chinese.

Take, for instance, the outrage in both the U.S. and Pakistan after American troops secretly entered Pakistan last May 2, to do away with Osama Bin Laden. The day after the killing, as Americans officials in Washington intimated that duplicitous Pakistani military officials had been harboring the Al Qaeda leader, and fulminating U.S. congressmen were demanding immediate cuts in aid, a foreign ministry spokesperson in Beijing leapt to Pakistan's defense. He declared that, "The Pakistani government is firm in resolve and strong in action when it comes to counterterrorism -- and has made important contributions to the international counterterrorism efforts." America should respect Pakistan's sovereignty, the Chinese said.

As U.S.-Pakistani relations continued to curdle, the Chinese and Pakistanis only tightened their embrace. Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, on an official visit to China, told Chinese state radio, "We appreciate that in all difficult circumstances China stood with Pakistan -- therefore we call China a true friend and a time-tested and all-weather friend."
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Anujan wrote: Hakeem-ji here is a link: http://tribune.com.pk/story/299263/expr ... enue-drop/
Thx
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SBajwa wrote:
by Rishirishi
There has been talks of letting India send 50 000 solders to man the Afghan-Pak border. Would this be in India's interest?
I understand that the border is about 2000 km. hence 50 000 soldiers means 25 per km.
My list to deploy is

Army
2 holding divisions
2 mountain
1 armoured.
2 Artillery battalion.
---
Air force

Bajwaji, I must disagree with you here. Not just on the logistics question but because the geography and climate seem to be suitable only for setting up "fortresses" or kabilas, while the countryside in control of whoever s in the countryside. he area of land is too large for such a small force to occupy, so such forces will necessarily have to concentrate in small well defended bases.

If we are not aiming for outright victory and occupation, then we are aiming for a mere "presence" and "hlding" od strategic points. That means soldiers will have to be there long term. If "long term" means say - 5 years and each soldier gets a 3 month posting, we will have a turnover of 200,000 soldiers a year, and a million soldiers in 5 years.

25 soldiers per km is too small anyway. Typically a concentrated force of say 150 men backed by some heavy weapons (mortar) can slaughter one outpost (5 to 15 men) at a time. All this has already been observed by the Soviets and the US. Each time Pakistan was allowed to join the side with the easier job - i.e just hanging around in the countryside not winning, but not losing either and not needing heavy investment.

We cannot think like the US and the Soviets and exclude teh truth that Pakistan hs some inherent geographic advantages. We must not make plans that allow the Pakis to use that geographic advantage.
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

The very mad Mohammad Malick, who has a direct insider line to Pindi GHQ, relays what Pindi is thinking, and who Pindi is blaming, for the dustup with NATO:
As expected the army leadership is holding its cards close to the chest but informed insiders suggest that the dominant thinking on Salala is going on the lines of our eastern neighbor having used its massive infiltration of the Afghan national army and coalition forces to exploit and create a situation. There is talk of lot of intercepted wireless chatter over a period of time amongst other things that gives credence to this viewpoint.
http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDe ... 0122&Cat=9

So, how has the "eastern neighbour" massively infiltrated the coalition forces??? These Paindus are beyond delusional.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Interesting that C Fair calls Pakistan "foe". It's been fun to watch Paki lib-e-rals turn against C Fair.
Theo_Fidel

Post by Theo_Fidel »

New C.Fair phrase.

'Scrotal Fortitude'. :((

Washington are you listening.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

^
Could be that she is listening to Washington. She might be echoing GOTUS views.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

puki 'interim' take on the incident; interesting details;

Unprovoked’: DGMO gives details of aerial assault

BTW a pooch: what really is a "settled village"? Heard this term so many times now.
Are Pukis and Afghanistanis undertaking border marking afresh and there are "disputes"? Another Paki "core issue" emerging?
Last edited by Satya_anveshi on 30 Nov 2011 09:17, edited 2 times in total.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

another question to egg-spurts: What does it imply if pakis are claiming that the checkpost was burning for 2 hours? amount of fire power used by US or something else?
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

shiv wrote: We cannot think like the US and the Soviets and exclude teh truth that Pakistan hs some inherent geographic advantages. We must not make plans that allow the Pakis to use that geographic advantage.
The biggest made by both unkil and the ruskiees is not failing to understand the geograhpic limitations, it is taking Afghan war theater in isolation without including all of TSP particularly populated, industrialised Pakjab into the consideration.

If TSP and its fanatic barbaric animal army would were to know that its own population centers and strategic facilities are fair game if they play a double game in remote areas, then the situation would change dramatically. By allowing TSP to play the game in the pitch of their choosing, Unkil has erred and Russians too. If Russians had mini-nuked one small Paki town and told Zia that is what will happen to rest of Pakistan, US be damned, if they continue to play their games, that would have changed the course of Afghan war. Unkil would have offered condolences and not dared to interfere further.

It is not too late for Unkil to do that.

And until he is ready to do that, on top of underwriting entire Indian defense budget for next 10 years (that is peanuts compared to what they are spending anyway in Afghan), India cannot and should not enter Afghan.

If ALL of TSP is the war theater, if backed by Unkil's technology and nukes whether used or not, then Pakistan can be decimated along with fanatic barbarianism and terrorism from this region.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

Some gems from the 'unprovoked' article..
Major Mujahid headed for Volcano and Boulder to investigate and was killed
have barbaric animals started naming children mujahideen terrorists right from birth? Talk of early indoctination!
The men at the posts were uniformed and the posts were well-defined
something unusual for Paki army of course..
Some 26 artillery airbursts were fired by the Pakistani side
isnt that a nice way to get the Americans to believe that they are 'mistakenly' attacking a 'friendly' post?! Perhaps unkil thought the pleadings were hoax calls..and the shells speak for themselves..
Answering a question, he said the civil authorities including the president, the prime minister and the foreign and defence ministers were informed in the “morning”
no big hurry, anyway they act faithfully on instructions..
And after 7 minutes, a woman officer informed him that the fire had, in fact, come from Volcano, which had been hit in retaliation.
Way to go!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Jaspreet wrote:Amidst all this hoopla, Pakistanis perhaps remember that till recently they wanted a solution to Kashmir "problem" with the involvement of "international community", meaning mostly US, the honest broker in their eyes.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Incredibly shrinking Bakistan and Incredibly Increasing Paki Nose . International community has moved on and now working on Solution for Pakistan Itself.