Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 201

Post by Altair »

vijayk wrote: Now that Mush told his secret, all the NATO has to do is to monitor these tunnels and nuke them with small nuclear weapons. The trucks with nuclear bombs will be in the tunnels for ever.
There is technology to detect these tunnels. Do Pakis think that Chinese are the first ones to dig deep tunnels? US and USSR played these tunnel game to death even before I was born! Israelis also have perfected detecting tunnel systems.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SSridhar wrote:TimesNow channel is reporting that TSP has asked the UK to mediate between itself & US. :rotfl:
Sridhar, some piskology here. Pakistan acts exactly like Raphael Patai said about Arabs in a dispute. A middleman is needed for these reasons:
a. To avoid being defeated in actual conflict
b. To avoid being humiliated which is worse than defeat

Any agreement can be stated to have been reached out of "Respect for the mediating party and not because they were cowed down by the opponent"

That is why they always wanted the US to mediate between themselves and India.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

chaanakya wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:Pak army says Nato attack a 'deliberate act of aggression'

I think its time Pakistan bites the Bullet and Declares war on NATO.
You are asking too much from cowards.
Yup I was mentally mast******** hoping the Pukes will do something good for a change.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

shiv wrote:
SSridhar wrote:TimesNow channel is reporting that TSP has asked the UK to mediate between itself & US. :rotfl:
Sridhar, some piskology here. Pakistan acts exactly like Raphael Patai said about Arabs in a dispute. A middleman is needed for these reasons:
a. To avoid being defeated in actual conflict
b. To avoid being humiliated which is worse than defeat

Any agreement can be stated to have been reached out of "Respect for the mediating party and not because they were cowed down by the opponent"

Another point of piskology is the mediator must be a buzurg(elder/senior) to both the warring parties. In Indo-pak conflict, west tries to play this role. US as the leader of west is invited by pak to take up the mantle of mediator.

In US-pak conflict, pak is inviting Brits. The piskologic of pakis, perhaps, is that the brits are the original tfta of west who started the project pak through Jinnah. So, they(brits) will knock some sense into new tfta(massa) to spare the paki.

I dont think the mediation is invited only to avoid humiliation. I think the mediators are so chosen, by pakis, that their intrests are furthered.

If and when the pakis are threatened, they seek mediation of some maibaap. Seeking mediation is essentially seeking refuge. Then they expect the maibaap to save their skin through 'mediation'.

If the news is true, then it remains to be seen whether brits take up this role.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, thanks to jjraoJi or whoever posted that interview with Fair didi on NPR. Boy has she morphed into a BRite, most likely has been reading my posts (sorry for the hubris :-)) as also many others'.

But for me, the punch line of the interview was when she demolished this specious argument that many make on the difference between the ISI/TSPA/pigLTs, and the civilian leadership including majority of so called "peaceful" Abduls, i.e., the latter want to take on terrorists, while the former are in cahoots. She said that when it comes to national interests, which means installing the Jurassic Taliban thugs in power in Afghanistan (her words), there is no difference between the civilians and the TSPA/ISI/pigLeTs. They are one and the same and she insisted that this false canard be eschewed to really understand TSP.

Likewise, when it comes to India, from RAPE dorkettes like Hina duckling and cigarette-smoking Jiahdis Logdhi, to Hafeez Saeed, every Paki b!thch and b@astrad are in unison in heir neurotic obsession that they are the inheritors of the grandiose Mughal empire and the need to destroy India to go back to that so called golden era. Only the WKK cowards like MSI, and traitors like MKB, A'Roy, and those in the leadership who don't believe in a strong India choose to mask this simple reality.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

shiv wrote:Any agreement can be stated to have been reached out of "Respect for the mediating party and not because they were cowed down by the opponent"

In both cases, Shiv, TSP is asking a kufr to mediate with another kufr. Koran and the Hadith allow hudaibaiya, but not mediation, AFAIK and I am certain mediation by a kufr would be haraam or mumnoo. Would they explain away the mediation as taqiyyah or hudaibaiya to their people ? I want to see the reaction by the Islamists to what appears simply as plain panic to me ?
Pranay
BRFite

Post by Pranay »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/01/world ... ml?_r=1&hp
Clash Between NATO and Pakistani Forces Defused
By ROD NORDLAND
Published: November 30, 2011

KABUL, Afghanistan — A cross-border incident involving NATO and Pakistani forces was quickly defused early on Wednesday with no loss of life, according to Brig. Gen. Carsten Jacobson, the spokesman for the American-led international coalition here.

In Protest Over NATO Strike, Pakistan Will Skip Afghan Conference (November 30, 2011)

Few details of the incident were immediately available but it apparently involved heavy artillery fire across the Afghanistan-Pakistan border in Afghanistan’s Paktika province.

The firing broke out at a time of Pakistani anger over the killing of 24 of its soldiers in a United States air strike on Saturday. Pakistan closed its border to NATO supply convoys and pulled out of an international conference on Afghanistan next week in Bonn in protest at the killings.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Pranay wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/01/world ... ml?_r=1&hp
Clash Between NATO and Pakistani Forces Defused
By ROD NORDLAND
Published: November 30, 2011

KABUL, Afghanistan — A cross-border incident involving NATO and Pakistani forces was quickly defused early on Wednesday with no loss of life, according to Brig. Gen. Carsten Jacobson, the spokesman for the American-led international coalition here.

In Protest Over NATO Strike, Pakistan Will Skip Afghan Conference (November 30, 2011)

Few details of the incident were immediately available but it apparently involved heavy artillery fire across the Afghanistan-Pakistan border in Afghanistan’s Paktika province.

The firing broke out at a time of Pakistani anger over the killing of 24 of its soldiers in a United States air strike on Saturday. Pakistan closed its border to NATO supply convoys and pulled out of an international conference on Afghanistan next week in Bonn in protest at the killings.
Damn! UNle is running scared, they should have bombed this border post too. :evil: :oops: :evil:
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

CRamS wrote:Guys, thanks to jjraoJi or whoever posted that interview with Fair didi on NPR. Boy has she morphed into a BRite, most likely has been reading my posts (sorry for the hubris :-)) as also many others'.

But for me, the punch line of the interview was when she demolished this specious argument that many make on the difference between the ISI/TSPA/pigLTs, and the civilian leadership including majority of so called "peaceful" Abduls, i.e., the latter want to take on terrorists, while the former are in cahoots. She said that when it comes to national interests, which means installing the Jurassic Taliban thugs in power in Afghanistan (her words), there is no difference between the civilians and the TSPA/ISI/pigLeTs. They are one and the same and she insisted that this false canard be eschewed to really understand TSP.

Likewise, when it comes to India, from RAPE dorkettes like Hina duckling and cigarette-smoking Jiahdis Logdhi, to Hafeez Saeed, every Paki b!thch and b@astrad are in unison in heir neurotic obsession that they are the inheritors of the grandiose Mughal empire and the need to destroy India to go back to that so called golden era. Only the WKK cowards like MSI, and traitors like MKB, A'Roy, and those in the leadership who don't believe in a strong India choose to mask this simple reality.
Ram,
People like Fair are looking out for massa's intrests. Nothing less, nothing more. Their positions change with the needs of massa. Some play the good cop and some play bad cop. But they are all just an extension of massa policy.

Most of Indian WKKs or NGOs are compromised by massa. Their positions are determined by massa needs.
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

Video of Ka-Tak yesterday. Poor Javed Chaudhry whines and moans about how US treats India Pakistan as unequal-unequal.
"hum ek bhikari nuclear quom hai...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ66Mo71 ... re=related
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Cannot attend Bonn meet without assurance: Gilani
“If we have no assurance about Pakistan’s security, sovereignty, integrity, honour, dignity and self-respect, then we cannot go (to the Bonn Conference)”, Mr. Gilani told reporters in Karachi.
Wow, a long list indeed. But, Mr. Gilani, all these are to be earned the hard way, don't you think so ?
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

SSridhar wrote:
shiv wrote:Any agreement can be stated to have been reached out of "Respect for the mediating party and not because they were cowed down by the opponent"

In both cases, Shiv, TSP is asking a kufr to mediate with another kufr. Koran and the Hadith allow hudaibaiya, but not mediation, AFAIK and I am certain mediation by a kufr would be haraam or mumnoo. Would they explain away the mediation as taqiyyah or hudaibaiya to their people ? I want to see the reaction by the Islamists to what appears simply as plain panic to me ?
I think this tradition of mediation is exclusive paki trait and not part of islam.

This tradition seems to have started from before 1947, when the brits use to 'mediate' between hindus and muslims. The same brits also brokered the formation of pakistan through 'mediation' between ML and Congress. Pakistan continues this tradition...
hulaku
BRFite

Post by hulaku »

Pakistan considering breaking diplomatic ties with the US as per the Telegraph
They have already halted all Nato supply convoys headed for Afghanistan and are currently considering whether to break diplomatic ties with the US.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... diers.html
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SSridhar wrote: I want to see the reaction by the Islamists to what appears simply as plain panic to me ?
On TV the sooars of Jamaat ud Dawa look pretty grave. Every time the Pakhana army fought India these mofos felt that Unkil would step in and stop the war. That is part of their military "strategery" Suddenly, it is unkil himself who is threatening them.

There is a strange "kabbadi" type game being played out by Pakistan. When India is being targeted, the Pakistan army is all bluster, while the actual attacking work is done by Jamaat ud Dawa which otherwise remains in the background. With the US, the noise and bluster are from the jamaat ud dawa, while the army, which is doing the actual fighting, is not saying a word.

There is something really odd in this. I think the military felt it was a better bet to fight with NATO forces. India was more dangerous to the military and required an ideological Islamist-asymmetric response. With the US being a sponsor and a donor to the military all this ideology shydeology business would be counter productive by getting mango Abdul worked up. So the army quietly played a double game.

Ultimately the story is what is all so familiar to us on BRF. The Paki army and RAPE establishment have kept control of Pakistan by scaring the shit out of Mango Abdul about India and hen running to the US and saying "Balance of power", "relations with Islamic nations" and "Keeping commies away" can only come via Pakistan. It is the US that has been taken for the biggest ride if you exclude mango Abdul. Abdul of course has his faith that takes him on a bigger ride anyway..
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

johneeG wrote:
I think this tradition of mediation is exclusive paki trait and not part of islam.
It is an Arab trait. Honour is more important than anything else. Loss of honour is worse than death

From my e-book, I quoted Raphael Patai as the ref, but this passage is about Pakistan
http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/EBOOKS/pfs.pdf
Disputes and mediation:
Pakistani leaders have initiated war against India mainly when they have assessed India as being weak. On every occasion, the Pakistani assessment of Indian weakness has led to a situation in which Pakistan is faced with military defeat. But to the Pakistani leadership, an offer of peace by any party is considered as a sign of weakness. Courage and a willingness to fight are honourable, and offering peace is a sign of cowardice and an unwillingness to fight.

When faced with a situation in which Pakistan is the weaker party, the need to maintain honour and avoid shame requires that Pakistan must not sue for peace by directly negotiating with India. This calls for the introduction of a mediator or middleman. It is cowardly to call for peace directly, but it is honourable to agree to peace when mediated by a respected third party, which avoids the need for defeat and dishonour. Any concessions that Pakistan is forced to make can be conveniently blamed on the mediating party. The important need here is for Pakistani leaders to appear to be strong and retain their honour in front of their own people. It does not matter if anyone else considers that Pakistan was defeated, weak or dishonoured as long as the Pakistani people see their leaders as having pulled off some kind of victory, and are not seen as having lost their honour to the weaker party India.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

hulaku wrote:Pakistan considering breaking diplomatic ties with the US as per the Telegraph
They have already halted all Nato supply convoys headed for Afghanistan and are currently considering whether to break diplomatic ties with the US.
Poor Sherry. She was happy to escape the blasphemy threats to her life and enjoy the relative safety of Washington D.C. That is in danger now. She even resigned from the prestigious Jinnah Instt. in anticipation. Many a slip between the cup and the lip. Why is her friend, Gilani saheb, wo otherwise so chivalrously helped her during the long march against Musharraf saheb, so cruel to her these days ?
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

shiv wrote:
johneeG wrote:
It is an Arab trait.

From my e-book, I quoted Raphael Patai as the ref, but this passage is about Pakistan
http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/EBOOKS/pfs.pdf
Disputes and mediation:
Pakistani leaders have initiated war against India mainly when they have assessed India as being weak. On every occasion, the Pakistani assessment of Indian weakness has led to a situation in which Pakistan is faced with military defeat. But to the Pakistani leadership, an offer of peace by any party is considered as a sign of weakness. Courage and a willingness to fight are honourable, and offering peace is a sign of cowardice and an unwillingness to fight.

When faced with a situation in which Pakistan is the weaker party, the need to maintain honour and avoid shame requires that Pakistan must not sue for peace by directly negotiating with India. This calls for the introduction of a mediator or middleman. It is cowardly to call for peace directly, but it is honourable to agree to peace when mediated by a respected third party, which avoids the need for defeat and dishonour. Any concessions that Pakistan is forced to make can be conveniently blamed on the mediating party. The important need here is for Pakistani leaders to appear to be strong and retain their honour in front of their own people. It does not matter if anyone else considers that Pakistan was defeated, weak or dishonoured as long as the Pakistani people see their leaders as having pulled off some kind of victory, and are not seen as having lost their honour to the weaker party India.
I read your ebook, very informative and needs to reach wider audience, specially Indians.

When I said exclusive, I meant exclusive of islam.

I was not aware of similar behaviour of arabs. I guess its a tribal behaviour. There seem to be instances of mohammad doing such mediations. Maybe the arab trait comes from that background.

Pak seems to have developed this trait seperately from Indian historic context . Your pisko analysis seems more suited to the arab context. Paki calls for mediation seem to be made with a primary goal of self preservation and intrests. Humiliation aspect seems secondary.

I find it hard to believe that pakis really care so much about honour and dignity. Their actions indicate that they are purely an opportunistic bunch.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

johneeG wrote:I find it hard to believe that pakis really care so much about honour and dignity. Their actions indicate that they are purely an opportunistic bunch.
Everything in Pakistan has a price, including H&D, sovereignty, respect and whatever else Gilani saheb so eloquently listed.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Gilani Saheb is probably missing the Grophing opportunities, so is using this incident to keep his hands within touching distance of her assets.
Upendra
BRFite

Post by Upendra »

2500 terrorists present in launch pads in Pak, PoK
Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 15:23 543 0

New Delhi: Around 2,500 terrorists are present in a number of launch pads in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Pakistan, Government on Wednesday said.

"A number of training camps and launching pads are reportedly active in PoK/Pakistan. As per assessment, there are around 2,500 terrorists present in PoK/ Pakistan," Minister of State for Home Jitendra Singh told Rajya Sabha in a written reply.

The government in tandem with the state government has adopted a multi-pronged approach to contain border infiltration in Jammu and Kashmir, which includes, inter alia, strengthening of border management and multi-tiered and multi-modal deployment along international borders/Line of Control and infiltration routes, construction of border fencing, improved technology, weapons and equipment for security forces.

Also they are working on improved intelligence and operational coordination, synergizing intelligence flow to check infiltration and pro-active action against the terrorists within the states, he said.

"The counter-infiltration efforts are reviewed periodically at various levels in state government and in central government," Singh said.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

My main worry, with the paki leadership under so much pressure, will try a major terror attack or Kargil type attack against India in order to divert attention?? I hope our security apparatus is on watch.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

SSridhar wrote:
johneeG wrote:I find it hard to believe that pakis really care so much about honour and dignity. Their actions indicate that they are purely an opportunistic bunch.
Everything in Pakistan has a price, including H&D, sovereignty, respect and whatever else Gilani saheb so eloquently listed.
Precisely.

Gilani even mentioned SELF-respect. How can the amirkhans assure pakis of self-respect?
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Upendra wrote:2500 terrorists present in launch pads in Pak, PoK

New Delhi: Around 2,500 terrorists are present in a number of launch pads in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Pakistan, Government on Wednesday said.

"A number of training camps and launching pads are reportedly active in PoK/Pakistan. As per assessment, there are around 2,500 terrorists present in PoK/ Pakistan," Minister of State for Home Jitendra Singh told Rajya Sabha in a written reply.
Dozen Brahmos would get their attention
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Suppiah wrote:Sridhar-ji do you see any evidence of anti-Army pure groups taking control over or mixing with pro-Army pure groups? The worst nightmare would be if TSPA were to pacify the anti-Amry groups and make them part of the 'family' in the larger interest of the 'cause'..

Somehow it does seem one of them (the pure / TSPA) is going to end up as useful idiot, question is which one..
The 'pure' can never end up as an idiot. That militates against the very basic axiom and is equally blasphemous too. Lucky you are not in Pakistan.

IMHO, the experiment with Imran Khan is tactical brilliance by the PA to co-opt the anti-Army pure groups too into the alliance. The Mohmand killing should further galvanize this effort. Everybody has vented but not Imran Khan yet. Let's wait to hear from him.

Ultimately, the 'pure' will show the PA the strategic stupidity of their tactical brilliance, as it always happens to the PA. Those who do not match up to the exacting standards of the 'pure' would be mercilessly slaughtered. In the meanwhile, there will be taqiyyah on either side. The PA expect their taqiyyah would win but they are in for a very rude shock. It would be very bloody when that happens.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Altair wrote:quote="Upendra"]2500 terrorists present in launch pads in Pak, PoK

/quote]
Dozen Brahmos would get their attention
These foot soldeirs are easily replacable, not worth the cost of Brahmos, many die when trying to cross the border and many died in 2005 earthquake. Pakis will just pick some more from sections of society living in poverty. For the RAPE and PAKI Army, the Kasabs are expendable. It is the Lakhvis,generals , Hafeez Sayeds who are mourned.
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

Nice article of alternate routes for supplies to ISAF. Apologies if posted earlier.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/29/world ... index.html
To Afghanistan, on the slow train
By Tim Lister, CNN
November 29, 2011 -- Updated 1740 GMT (0140 HKT)
(CNN) -- Call it the ultimate in military logistics. As land routes from Pakistan into Afghanistan are cut, sabotaged or otherwise interrupted, the U.S. military has developed alternative railroad routes that make the Orient Express look like a branch line.
Usual Super power dramatics quoted above. The rest is factual.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Aditya_V wrote:
Altair wrote: Dozen Brahmos would get their attention
These foot soldeirs are easily replacable, not worth the cost of Brahmos, many die when trying to cross the border and many died in 2005 earthquake. Pakis will just pick some more from sections of society living in poverty. For the RAPE and PAKI Army, the Kasabs are expendable. It is the Lakhvis,generals , Hafeez Sayeds who are mourned.
Dozen Brahmos would not kill even 50% of them. I only want to messup their mind,you know get on their nerves while testing some Brahmos on PoK rather than Chandipur.
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

Gilani's twin brothers reaction. ( A sense of deja vu for me).

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asi ... story.html
Afghan officials voice scant remorse to Pakistan

By Joshua Partlow and Karin Brulliard, Wednesday, November 30, 1:22 AM

KABUL — The Afghan police general watched on television as Pakistani soldiers solemnly saluted the coffins of 24 of their comrades who were killed in a U.S. military airstrike Saturday.

The general stood up in disgust. “That’s the best thing America has done in 10 years here,” he said.............................
I hope the pig e stanees realise, that even if they manage to try and secure strategic deep depth (because they want bigger), the hate they have generated in Afghanistan will mean stronger resistance from the locals.

The earlier incidents was about saving afghans from the Ru. Now the realisation is that the Afghans have to save themselves from the pigs.
SureshP
BRFite

Post by SureshP »

hulaku wrote:Pakistan considering breaking diplomatic ties with the US as per the Telegraph
This is all bluster for home consumption. All they want is a way out
Supply routes to be restored only if NATO apologises: Ahmad Mukhtar

ISLAMABAD:
Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar said on Wednesday that the supply routes for Nato troops will be restored only if Nato apologises for the “unprovoked attack” that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, Express News reported.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/300047/supp ... d-mukhtar/
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Pakistan inviting the Brits to mediate is something understandable. It was UK which whispered to USA the various strategic uses of Pakistan. Pakistan is now hoping that Britain can again convince USA that Pakistan is indispensable.

Of course, David Cameron may not be that convinced of it himself. Times have changed. Secondly Obama is himself not such a great fan of Britain, that he would take Britain's advice on Pakistan.

Then there is the whole Jemima Khan angle, which looks to me that the Brits may be trying to re-position themselves as the middleman themselves on the one hand installing Imran Khan either as 'Sadr-e-Mumlikat' (President) or as 'Wazir-e-Azam' (Prime Minister) in Pakistan and then partly steering Pakistan from Imran Khan's sasural in UK.

Of course, Pakistan also has a knife at UK's throat with several Jihadi assets living in UK at the expense of British taxpayers. These assets can anytime put UK on fire. So this request for UK can also be a threat to UK to either solve the problem with USA or otherwise ...
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

SSridhar wrote:
Ultimately, the 'pure' will show the PA the strategic stupidity of their tactical brilliance, as it always happens to the PA.
That's a good one :lol: and I agree..or at least hope that would be the case..that would be fun to watch..
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

SureshP wrote: ……………. {Snipped} All they want is a way out
Supply routes to be restored only if NATO apologises: Ahmad Mukhtar

ISLAMABAD:
Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar said on Wednesday that the supply routes for Nato troops will be restored only if Nato apologises for the “unprovoked attack” that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, Express News reported.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/300047/supp ... d-mukhtar/
“Permanent” stoppage of the NATO supply line now means stoppage till an apology is received :lol: .

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s expected flip flop was not long in coming though via Defence Minister Ahmad Mukhtar rather than Interior Minister Rehman Malik.

I also doubt that this will be the last flip-flop on supply lines that we will see from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan :wink: :
arun wrote:The “Official” mouthpiece of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the Associated Press of Pakistan (APP), is reporting Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik as saying that the NATO supply route has been “stopped permanently”.

With Rehman Malik’s track record, let us see how long it will take for us to see a flip flop:
NATO supply stopped permanently: Malik

ISLAMABAD, Nov 27 (APP): Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Sunday said that the supply of NATO has not been suspended rather it has been stopped permanently. Talking to reporters here at National Crisis Management Cell of Ministry of Interior, he strongly condemned the NATO attack on Pakistani forces. “NATO force should respect feelings of Pakistani nation.” He said the nation and the government were aggrieved on the death of 24 officials of Pakistani security forces in the wake of NATO aggression on Salala post in Mohmand Agency. He said the decisions of the Defence Cabinet Committee (DCC) on the NATO forces attack inside Pakistan would be implemented in letter and spirit. “The decisions of the DCC are final and would be implemented,” he added.

The Minister said that NATO containers which have been stopped would not be allowed to cross the Pak-Afghan border.

Malik said that the democratic government of Pakistan would not take dictation from anyone. ............
Pranay
BRFite

Post by Pranay »

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/p ... eststories

Pakistani aerial video of their two destroyed border posts...
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Suppiah wrote:Based on Tariq Ali's article it does seem Unkil is bent upon stirring the pot and smoking out various barbaric animals out into the open where they can be taken out. Also it is a nice game to play against Kiya-nahin - if he takes on US, Unkil can take gloves off and roast TSPA with no further justification required. If he doesn't he gets roasted by bearded animals and mullabarics..and loses face and echandee..who knows, some Abdul in TSPA may decide to become Qadri version 2.0
Real Ajit situation.

Also there are no anti-Army factions. All are Army factions.

Army is the master puppeteer.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Altair wrote:
vijayk wrote: Now that Mush told his secret, all the NATO has to do is to monitor these tunnels and nuke them with small nuclear weapons. The trucks with nuclear bombs will be in the tunnels for ever.
There is technology to detect these tunnels. Do Pakis think that Chinese are the first ones to dig deep tunnels? US and USSR played these tunnel game to death even before I was born! Israelis also have perfected detecting tunnel systems.

Have you seen news of award of contract to Boeing for the 30K lbs deep penetrator bomb? Take a look at its capability in wiki. ~200 feet in plain mud. Its better than the Grand Slam or Tallboy of Barnes Wallis genre.

The spin was its for Iran but could be for others more truculent.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

SSridhar wrote:Cannot attend Bonn meet without assurance: Gilani
“If we have no assurance about Pakistan’s security, sovereignty, integrity, honour, dignity and self-respect, then we cannot go (to the Bonn Conference)”, Mr. Gilani told reporters in Karachi.
Please append the above reference in BR dictionary for h&d!!
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

I will be really surprised if NATO did not foresee supply route blocking from No_HnD_istan!
So either alternate solutions have been found or Amreekis have stocked up until another route is found!
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

The pakis, are as usual, looking for strokes. Bigger strokes.

They are dying to be apologised to, so they can forgive, attend the conference next week, let NATO supplies roll (with >30% lost to the Taliban or burnt), beg for money.

Then they will boast of how they have made greater sacrifices for the "siding war on terror".
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called the incident "tragic," on Wednesday, and voiced regret that Pakistan had pulled out of the Bonn conference
Mother -in -law didn't even cuddle them. When she has used the term tragic, it can be read many ways. Tragic for the process or tragic for Porkisatn? Neither has she asked them to reconsider. The six pack Joe in massa is being listened to, for a change.

Notice that not one of the Porki top brass has gone running to flied lice country?
JaiS
Forum Moderator

Post by JaiS »

From A British Defense Company Made Sure This Medal Of Honor Winner Couldn't Work In The Defense Industry Ever Again

Nobody questioned former Marine Sgt. Dakota Meyers judgment when he defied orders and pounded into an enemy stronghold rescuing 13 fellow Marines and 23 Afghan allies during the Battle of Ganjgal in 2009.

But when Meyer protested the sale of advanced weapons to Pakistan, BAE not only questioned his judgment, they made sure he was unemployable in the defense industry.

He left Ausgar in March to take a position at the British multinational defense firm BAE, where he was part of a team involved in selling advanced thermal-imaging sniper scopes to Pakistan.

The sale troubled him, and concerned the scopes would be used against US troops, Meyer wrote an email to his supervisor saying, "We are taking the best gear, the best technology on the market to date and giving it to guys known to stab us in the back. These are the same people killing our guys."

Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

The most probable explanation I can think of is that, after repeated complaints, and after waking up and smelling the s..t, Unkil has told his boys in the field, next time TSPA provides cover fire or launches mortar attacks on behalf of Taliban, give it back to them, we will deal with the consequences. And boy, did the GI Joe take that to heart..! They must have been suffering from itchy fingers for so long.

Most 'friendly fires' are single events - single bomb being dropped, single missile sent off in wrong direction etc., not sustained attack over 2 hrs. So the Paki-barbaric animals are right - it is deliberate. But for the right reasons - they have paid the price for years of double game, a very very very small price, hope there is more to come..

It is also interesting to note Unkil has heaped punishment on the GI Abdul instead of going after the top brass. Firstly any attack on top brass has to be covert, hence robbing much 'credit', secondly by going after Abduls, the pressure on top would be unbearable. That would create more Qadris. Kiyanahin must be sh.t scared to visit any barrack without tight security against his own men :-)

As the military is eventually shown up to be a bunch of eunuchs (because it is the civilian govt that retaliates by not going to Bonn, military cannot do anything by itself), Unkil also weakens military hold on Pakbaric animal society.

Several birds with one stone look like..