Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 31 Oct 201

Post by SSridhar »

Rupesh wrote:
I was amazed by the number of Pakistanis I came across during my sojourn here. It got me thinking why this country attracted so many Pakistanis? In fact in 2008 alone Japan hosted a whopping 8,250 Pakistanis spread over three major regions and the number of immigrants has been on the rise since.

Not for nothing is (or, is it 'was' ?) Japan a prominent member of the '3½ Friends' club.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SSridhar wrote:

Not for nothing is (or, is it 'was' ?) Japan a prominent member of the '3½ Friends' club.[/quote]

Two points about the article:

1. The author: Humaira Ahmad Hirose is a freelance writer and bloggSurely there are increasing a lot of newly constructed mosques across the country, some of which have emerged in the urban/semi-urban landscapes, often in notable ways.
But, many of them are not in forms of mosque as usually imagined in Pakistan. They are not so large in scale, even much small as tiny rooms of a flat/house, and exist in the localities in obscure manners. In many cases they are managed as a musallah in the absence of a regular imam.er who thinks narcissism is necessary for high self esteem...hmm so she is likely to exaggerate to improve self esteeem

2. One reader says:
Imtiaz says:

“now more than 300 mosques in Japan”
The number is, I suspect, simply exaggerated or overestimated. I’m wondering what source(s) the writer cited for it.
<snip>
However, I found this article somewhat interesting, because I myself, as a Pakistani-Japanese born and raised in Japan, have had sociological interest in the development of Pakistani (and Muslim in large) community in Japan.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Shaashtanga

Check out this great recipe (I have tried it many times) of Baby back ribs.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alto ... index.html

Make them and Invite some naPakis to your home and offer them this.
parsuram
BRFite

Post by parsuram »

Rupesh wrote:
I was amazed by the number of Pakistanis I came across during my sojourn here. It got me thinking why this country attracted so many Pakistanis? In fact in 2008 alone Japan hosted a whopping 8,250 Pakistanis spread over three major regions and the number of immigrants has been on the rise since.
How long before IEDs start going up in Tokyo!
They don’t care about engendering a strong union with their Japanese counterparts, on the contrary their marriage is just a piece of paper, their little ticket to continue staying in Japan and avoiding the shame of deportation. These are not just baseless claims but the grim reality I discovered after hearing about cases of so many abused Japanese wives victimised at the hands of their Pakistani husbands.

Impression matters
This brings back what was going on in the US with pakis in the late 50s, early 60s (just after the paki joined CENTO,SEATO). A constant stream of paki youths were coming to US university campuses for "higher studies" - paki kids whose only qualification was knowing English, but academically they were no better than "Matric" (10th grade). Those pakis came with very specific instructions: Because they would surely be removed from whatever Graduate program to which they had been accepted based on fake credentials after one semester, they were told to make sure that they got very involved with a US women (atleast engaged, preferably married) within the fall semester. That was their ticket to settling in the US. This went on for 6-8 years after 1958, and thousands of pakis got their green :D cards thru these marrages. Many, if not most of those pakis later divorced, brought brides from the paki, and later, their inlaws, siblings etc also immigrated to the US. I expect that today, as many as 250,000 or more paki and their offsprings are in the US based on those who came under that "educational grants program"
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

enough about ribs recipes on this thread.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

TO ALL PAKI LURKS
OPERATION TRIDENT'S 40 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MUBARAK HO.
REMEMBER YOUR PATHETIC HISTORY AND TELL YOUR CHILDREN HOW INDIAN NAVY MADE THE BIGGEST BONFIRE AND DESTROYED KARACHI ON THIS NIGHT 40 YEARS AGO

JAI HIND
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Japanese are very similar to Pakis in some respect. They are More Western Than Westerns(MWTW). As a matter of fact,I can safely say Chinese people are easier to handle than Japanese. Japs do have this typical colonial hangover. The key difference is Pakis have no colonial history or any "Empire" to boast off.
It is only a matter of time before Pakis stab Japs in the back or the other way around. I dont care either way it turns out. Japanese also did pull off "Musharraf-Sharif-ABV-Wagah-Kargil" type of stuff before "Pearl Harbor" on the Americans, giving off peace medals of friendship to Allied soldiers.
Have no pity for Japanese. They deserve each other. I am happy for them together. I honestly am and so should all Indians.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

One thing that stuck me from that article about Japan is that Pakis seem to carry their 'culture' and 'religion' wherever they go and are quite unapologetic about it. Infact, they are in the face. I am amazed how they get those 'foreign' women to go to the mosque or convince them to take up Islam...etc etc. They also have the art of nurturing local politicians to further their goals.

All that despite not making a single postive contribution to the host.

My impressions about Indians, and I could be wrong:
Most Indians, particularly Hindus, come across as being apologetic about their culture and religion. Sikhs, to an extent, are quite assertive about their culture and take their culture with them. Hindus try and blend. They try to learn about their host culture rather than spread their culture in the host lands. Infact, they take pride in this ability and consider it 'modern'. The cases where a 'foreign' spouse is introduced to Indian culture seems rare. Rather, a 'foreign' spouse seems to automatically mean that even native has given up his/her culture. The children grow up with the 'foreign' culture.

All this despite Indians being very diligent contributors to the host.

PS: I maybe wrong though...
member_19648
BRFite

Post by member_19648 »

Altair wrote: It is only a matter of time before Pakis stab Japs in the back or the other way around. I dont care either way it turns out. Japanese also did pull off "Musharraf-Sharif-ABV-Wagah-Kargil" type of stuff before "Pearl Harbor" on the Americans, giving off peace medals of friendship to Allied soldiers.
Have no pity for Japanese. They deserve each other. I am happy for them together. I honestly am and so should all Indians.
The problem is the Paki filth is spreading like a viral fever across the globe. The Pakis can sense now that their so called country will cease to exist soon, so they are spreading here and there. In the process, mini Pakistans are being set up in many countries, not only is it destroying those regions, it may substantially hurt Indians and Indian interest there. That is a cause of concern.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Ivanev wrote:
Altair wrote: It is only a matter of time before Pakis stab Japs in the back or the other way around. I dont care either way it turns out. Japanese also did pull off "Musharraf-Sharif-ABV-Wagah-Kargil" type of stuff before "Pearl Harbor" on the Americans, giving off peace medals of friendship to Allied soldiers.
The problem is the Paki filth is spreading like a viral fever across the globe. The Pakis can sense now that their so called country will cease to exist soon, so they are spreading here and there. In the process, mini Pakistans are being set up in many countries, not only is it destroying those regions, it may substantially hurt Indians and Indian interest there. That is a cause of concern.
And they seem to be setting up in all sorts of places...places that would be considered unlikely for a paki to establish. It wont be long before these pakis get entrenched into those countries and start impacting the policies, local and national. The reproduction rate of pakis is generally large. They marry the locals and bring them into their fold. The second generation of these mixed marriages will have soft corner for the agendas of paki.

It seems the pakis have realised that pak is gone and are spreading all over the world.
member_19648
BRFite

Post by member_19648 »

johneeG wrote:One thing that stuck me from that article about Japan is that Pakis seem to carry their 'culture' and 'religion' wherever they go and are quite unapologetic about it. Infact, they are in the face. I am amazed how they get those 'foreign' women to go to the mosque or convince them to take up Islam...etc etc. They also have the art of nurturing local politicians to further their goals.
Well one reason for that maybe, Hinduism is not very rigid and is full of freedom of choices than Islam. If you see Indians abroad, many of them have mini temples in their homes, carry their talismans/amulets with them, and are found searching for festivities on the net when many a times in the year. Islam, I believe doesn't have that freedom.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Guys,

enough of comparing yindus with bakis.
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Ivanev wrote:
johneeG wrote:One thing that stuck me from that article about Japan is that Pakis seem to carry their 'culture' and 'religion' wherever they go and are quite unapologetic about it. Infact, they are in the face. I am amazed how they get those 'foreign' women to go to the mosque or convince them to take up Islam...etc etc. They also have the art of nurturing local politicians to further their goals.
Well one reason for that maybe, Hinduism is not very rigid and is full of freedom of choices than Islam. If you see Indians abroad, many of them have mini temples in their homes, carry their talismans/amulets with them, and are found searching for festivities on the net when many a times in the year. Islam, I believe doesn't have that freedom.
Keeping aside the relative liberties aspect:
Hinduism has its set of dos and donts. The rule set may be more rigid for other religions and creeds.

Despite the harsher and rigider set of rules, the other creeds are able to enforce their followers to follow them. Or maybe the followers follow voluntarily.

In case of Hindus, they seem to disregard the rules, even when they are comparatively easy as compared to other creeds.

As an eg: Women wearing burquas or hijabs are visible all over the place 'foreign' countries. Hindu women*, on the other hand, shy away from wearing even Mangal Sutra, in 'foreign' lands.

*I dont want to generalise this aspect, but I have been related such anecdotes.

PS: As I said, my impressions may be false...

Pratyush,
didnt see your post. Apologies. I'll desist.

Mods,
delete, if necessary.
Fidel Guevara
BRFite

Post by Fidel Guevara »

SBajwa wrote:Shaashtanga

Check out this great recipe (I have tried it many times) of Baby back ribs.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alto ... index.html

Make them and Invite some naPakis to your home and offer them this.
A friend of mine actually did something like this once - invited a number of friends (including Pakis) to his son's birthday, and on the menu were some potato skins with cheese-covered bacon bits (yummy) - those guys ate it up without a second thought. The downside is that he also passes off beef as mutton, and my religious wife was rather upset when she found out. To my friend, a Hindu eating beef or a Muslim eating pork isn't a big deal, he just orders what he feels like, and to hell with religious beliefs!

BTW, this guy is also a Bajwa...your first name isn't actually H, by any chance?
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Fidel! No! My first name is Sandeep
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, help me with this. Tuned in to get some good news & views of TSP as they impact India, and all I get is some culinary crap and such. Please someone help me, I went back several posts and gave up, but if DocJi, GuptaJi, SSJi, R-man, RamanGaru, parsuramJi and other stalwarts have posted anything interesting, point me to them, I couldn't find any except BS, and I mean it in jest :-). Until then, I am catching up with some old goldies from the late Dev AnandJi.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Guys, please, let's go beyond addressing and challenging Pakis reading this forum. Let's not give them the importance.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

^ This is the lull period before the next drone attack. A drone attack will signal return to normalcy!
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

[youtube]OkiS1kEhtIo&feature=related[/youtube]

Pakistan ka matbal kya?
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

per a tweet:

Scotland Yard's anti terror squad arrests 2 men and a woman from a PIA flight at Heathrow. Flight came from Islamabad.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Altair wrote:
Japanese are very similar to Pakis in some respect. They are More Western Than Westerns(MWTW). As a matter of fact,I can safely say Chinese people are easier to handle than Japanese. Japs do have this typical colonial hangover. The key difference is Pakis have no colonial history or any "Empire" to boast off.
It is only a matter of time before Pakis stab Japs in the back or the other way around. I dont care either way it turns out. Japanese also did pull off "Musharraf-Sharif-ABV-Wagah-Kargil" type of stuff before "Pearl Harbor" on the Americans, giving off peace medals of friendship to Allied soldiers.
Well Japanese went through a nuclear shuddhi ritual by two priests naned fat man and little boy, so that should be taken into account. People do change.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

SSridhar wrote:Rajesh, I have to disagree with you on the 'Glory of Islam' bit. There is no opt-out possible just because somebody has contributed in 'other' areas. Islam believes in very strictly following the code and no deviation is tolerated because that would then lead to a lack of control among the flock. For this very reason, questioning and ijtihad have also been shut down.
SSridhar garu,

there is not really any opt-out in the strictest sense in Islam. The prohibitions are quite clear, even though sometimes provisions are made on medical grounds.

But as you have said yourself, there is a big difference between what the Muslim elite of the world practice and that what they preach.

when I speak of an opt-out from Islamic compunctions, then I do not mean that those opt-outs are religiously sanctioned. No maulvi would in his right mind say that some Nawab XYZ may drink alcohol, or eat pork, etc. because he has done great deeds for Islam.

What I speak of are two things
1) If the Muslim elite have done commendable services for Islam - financed seminaries, built mosques, won battles, converted Kufr by whatever means, or instilled the fear of Islam in the hearts of the Kufr, then his transgressions against the various prohibitions of Islam even if suspected would be ignored by both Ulema and the mango Abdul. The Ulema would reject any petition against the Muslim nobility even if there is evidence. They will say the evidence is doctored. That is an opt-out, not in the religious sense but in the practice.

2) Secondly one would see the phenomenon of Muslim youth the world over, especially in the West, being extremely aggressive with respect to others, willing to indulge in violence at the slightest provocation all in the name of Islamic honor and Muslim brotherhood, etc. They practice a very virulent form of Muslim chauvinism. However even as they do so, they still do womanizing, drink alcohol, eat pork, etc. One would observe this often among Arabs, Turks, Pakis, Somalis, etc. This is also not necessarily a Muslim elite thing, but one would find this in the Muslim middle and lower middle class as well. By showing the 'invincibility' and 'street power' of Islam, the Muslim youth think they get an opt-out from the various prohibitions. Sure the Ulema keep on telling these Muslim youth to become more pious, but there is a quiet pride by the Ulema in them for their aggressive ways in which they keep the flag of Islam flying.

3) Let's not forget the 9/11 hijackers drank alcohol etc. in strip clubs the night before their big day!

Summarizing
1) The Saudis are drunkards, womanizers, pork-lovers, whatever, on the one hand but also the biggest financiers of Wahhabism and Jihad in the world, so the Ulema turn a blind eye and leave them to lead their lives as they please. Despite them indulging in all these prohibited temptations in 'private only', it is still common knowledge throughout the Gulf and beyond how the Saudis elite live.

2) Muslim Youth in the West show both debauchery on the one hand and extreme Muslim chauvinism on the other.

There is no religious sanction for the opt-out but there is a quiet social acceptance of it depending on how much Glory the transgressors bring to Islam.

In Pakistan the issue is different. On the one hand it is a question of the pious trying to push the Muslim Elite in reorienting it to take on the Greater Satan - USA and not the stupid weak Kufr called India. The Muslim Elite is seen as too cozy with the Great Satan, so the Talibs and Al Qaeda are pushing it to change its ways. Then there are other pious people trying to fight for their own place under the sun, and they are using Islamic piety as a tool and argument, so one sees the complicated relationship between the Pakistani Elite and the Ulema.

It is because the Pakistani Elite want to be left alone by the Ulema regarding the opt-outs, that we see the Elite being exceptionally anti-India, anti-Kufr as a form of compensating for their sinning ways.

One needs to understand the opt-out not as something sanctioned by Islam but rather as something negotiated by the Elite with the Ulema in lieu for Elite's steadfast support to Islamic Agenda and Islamic Glory!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

shiv wrote:
A_Gupta wrote:What is "reverse Kargil"?
http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDe ... 685&Cat=13
(last paragraph - if Russia also cuts the supply routes NATO will face reverse Kargil)
:lol: Good catch.
Reverse Kargil = Uphill Skiing.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Guddu wrote:I think one explanation re: the news, ie "Pakistan: Military Chief Suspends Chain Of Command
December 1, 2011 1836 GMT
Pakistani military chief Gen. Ashfaq Kayani suspended the chain of command system to allow senior officers on the ground to take immediate action if troops are attacked, Dunya News reported Dec. 1. Kayani ordered troops to respond to aggression with full force. Sources said the decision would apply to encounters with NATO troops if they occur."
Does this apply to nuke forces?

Imagine a scenario where the entire (or regional) radar and communication network is down. Can a commander of strategic forces assume that perhaps there had been a nuclear attack on Pakistan and kick start his nuclear response?

Where is Kiya-Nahi is going with this?
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

PPP taking on army

Pakistan will split if PPP hurt: POK PM
POK Prime Minister Chaudhry Majeed has said that declaring India as most favourite country for trade won’t hurt Kashmir cause, and warned that Pakistan will be disintegrated if excesses were committed against the Pakistan People’s Party.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Obama calls Pakistan leader over soldiers deaths
Obama called Pakistani President Zardari to try to offer “condolences” over the deaths but the White House is making no mention of an apology. The U.S. contends that Pakistani soldiers fired on the NATO drones first.

Obama did tell the Pakistani leader that the killings were not deliberate.

“Earlier today the President placed a phone call to Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari to personally express his condolences on the tragic loss of twenty-four Pakistani soldiers this past week along the border of Afghanistan and Pakistan,” a readout of the call states.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

The Jihadis on the other hand think differently about it. It is in their interest to show that the contributions of RAPE have been pitiful and they do not deserve an opt-out! The Taliban have increased the bar for opt-outs, and the RAPE do not seem to be able to measure up to that bar. Also one can argue that a certain Muslim, say Jinnah, didn't really do much for the Muslims and thus diminish the impression of his contributions to the Glory of Islam. In this case, he would be seen as one who did not abide by the tenets of Islam and thus a bad Muslim. That one can do!
Excellent point RajeshAji. IMO that is the exact thought process that introduced Zia's Islamization of TSPA. Paki army lost 1971 war and along with that half of their country. They get demotion from worldly benefits.

Hence every dhakka on TSPA's face will make it more pious (we lost because we are not good Muslims). More Islam in Pakistan is always better for Pakis and rest of the world.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Most Indians, particularly Hindus, come across as being apologetic about their culture and religion. Sikhs, to an extent, are quite assertive about their culture and take their culture with them. Hindus try and blend. They try to learn about their host culture rather than spread their culture in the host lands. Infact, they take pride in this ability and consider it 'modern'. The cases where a 'foreign' spouse is introduced to Indian culture seems rare. Rather, a 'foreign' spouse seems to automatically mean that even native has given up his/her culture. The children grow up with the 'foreign' culture.

In fact some Hindus go to Japanese temples. It is quite interesting how Indian memes have spread throughout Asia.

I am absolutely disgusted to have the Pakistani presence confirmed, in Japan. Is there no place on Earth free of these degenerates?
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

U.S. Begins Pulling Drones From Pakistan Air Base

Published December 04, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Following a NATO strike that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers last month and dropped U.S.-Pakistani relations to a new low, U.S. personnel have started leaving Shamsi air base in Pakistan, a senior Pakistan Army official confirmed to Fox News on Sunday.

According to the official, U.S. cargo planes arrived at Shamsi air base to take equipment and other gear used by U.S. personnel out of the country. The move comes after Pakistan told the U.S. last month to leave within 15 days following a drone strike that U.S. and Afghan officials say was ordered to protect troops being fired upon at the Afghan-Pakistan border.

The U.S. offered condolences for the loss, though it has not admitted guilt for a deliberate attack on Pakistani forces. Sources said Friday that the U.S. military asked the Pakistani military for permission to fire on two outposts on the border with Afghanistan.

According to three senior U.S. military sources who spoke to Fox News, a U.S. military patrol composed of about 20 special operators leading about 80 Afghan special operations forces came under fire on Nov. 26. Within the hour, the forces reached out to a Pakistani colonel at a joint border coordination center and asked if Pakistani military were located in the vicinity where the fire came from. They were told they were not and were given permission to engage, which resulted in three air strikes.

However, the strikes resulted in the Pakistani military engaging, which led to a battle that included two more air strikes. According to multiple sources, the two additional strikes were not targeting Pakistanis forces but what troops thought were insurgents.

One source added that the U.S. did what it was supposed to do -- coordinate with one of the three border coordination centers manned by Pakistani, U.S. and Afghan forces.

"The process worked," one source told Fox News. "They called the coordination center and gave the Pakistani contact specific coordinates and were told there was no Pakistani military in the vicinity."

Shamsi is used as part of the CIA Predator drone program, and officially the U.S. military is not there. Predator drones were allowed to land at Shamsi when they couldn't make it back to Afghanistan but the U.S. has reduced its dependency on the site since tensions with Pakistan began to rise a year ago.

According to English-language Samaa TV in Pakistan, all roads to the air base have been sealed and Pakistani security troops deployed near the base were put on high alert as the U.S. began its departure.

After the incident, the U.S. was told to vacate Shamsi by Dec. 11. Islamabad also pulled out of a Dec. 5 conference in Bonn, Germany, on the future of Afghanistan and stopped convoys from sending supplies to U.S. military in Afghanistan from Pakistan.
Fidel Guevara
BRFite

Post by Fidel Guevara »

Altair wrote:
Japan will have no qualms about deporting all Pakis if any 9-11esque event happens - unlikely that very many of them are citizens, given the ultra-strict citizenship requirements.

Anyway as a Delhiite, seeing the mpact that Maruti-SUZUKI had in establishing Gurgaon as a business hub and the soft financing provided for the Metro (both seminal projects in the history of the NCR) you will forgive me for cheering for Japan, all the way.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/302900-5&start=1115
US PAKISTAN RELATIONS NOV 29
Daniel Markey talked about the latest tensions between United States and Pakistan after recent NATO strikes in the country that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers. He responded to telephone calls and electronic communications

He says India wants to neutralise Pak nuke program by shutting it down.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

The heartburn amongst the Pakis is so tangible that one can almost view the fumes rising from their rants on he article.

Notice how nearly all of them say that Arnab Mitra feels this way because he's a Hindu!!

More than the article, it's the comments that provide insights into Pakistaniyat and as such should be highlighted..
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Interesting comment. In a talk about US and TSP why do they always bring in India!
Charlie
BRFite

Post by Charlie »

Pakis get one more national bird that looks and flies like a bird.

Charlie
BRFite

Post by Charlie »

Acharya wrote:http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/302900-5&start=1115
US PAKISTAN RELATIONS NOV 29
Daniel Markey talked about the latest tensions between United States and Pakistan after recent NATO strikes in the country that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers. He responded to telephone calls and electronic communications

He says India wants to neutralise Pak nuke program by shutting it down.

Typical view point of a former State Dept envoy. Completely brain washed into regurgitating Paki talking points. Again shows that Indian diplomats, journalists etc completely suck at their jobs and dont even try to influence or put forth Indian side of the story and manipulating foreign diplomats like other countries including Pakis, US do is completely out of the question.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Pakistan demands equal treatment on uranium

typical rona dhona by paki ambassador in Australia
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

Gobar puts into words what every Paki thinks is their ultimate trump card, which is -- "we will spread our nukes around."
It has never been this bad. How far the tension between America and Pakistan escalates depends on the real intentions and wisdom of both. America seems to be spoiling for a fight and hopes that we will retaliate militarily to provide them ‘international justification’ to widen its attacks... While we have given no nuclear umbrella to Iran (or anyone else), if it comes to the crunch America can never be sure.
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011/12 ... -crawling/
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

anupmisra wrote:
shiv wrote: :lol: Good catch.
Reverse Kargil = Uphill Skiing.
From the Pakhani viewpoint "Kargil" was occupying the heights. Reverse Kargil is downhill skiing.