Islamic bomb is the Hindoo bomb: Two nation theory dead LOL

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Islamic bomb is the Hindoo bomb: Two nation theory dead LOL

Post by shiv »

3 options per user. Poll runs 5 days Change of vote now allowed!! :D

At last folks the truth is out. India got its nuclear technology from Abdul Xerox Khan

http://lewis.armscontrolwonk.com/archiv ... h-customer
India Was Khan’s Fourth Customer
Let’s get one thing straight: The evidence is incontrovertible that India was a customer of the Khan network. South African court documents state that South African elements of the network sold UF6-resistant flow meters to India. Moreover, Pakistani officials, including Khan himself, have openly stated that India acquired centrifuge design information from the network, usually blaming deceased individuals within the network for operating independently. We all have known about these relationships for some time, as well as the fact that the Indian centrifuge design bears a family resemblance to Pakistan’s P2.

What Josh has done is make a further claim: that rather than being any customer, India is the customer everyone guesses at — the so-called “fourth customer” after Iran, Libya and North Korea. Usually, one reads that the IAEA hypothesized the existence of a fourth customer on the basis of a series of missing shipments — the IAEA concluded the shipments may have been diverted to a fourth country. What Josh discovered in his research is that the IAEA had a second, more revealing, reason for believing in a “fourth customer” — Khan and his associates actually used that very term to protect the client’s identity:
Last edited by shiv on 23 Dec 2011 19:49, edited 5 times in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Islamic bomb is the Hindoo bomb: Two nation theory dead

Post by shiv »

YOU HAVE THREE VOTES. USE THEM WISELY. VOTE FOR THE TRUTH FROM PLAYBOY. LOL

Change of vote now allowed
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Have left a comment on Armscontrolwonk
Yess! India’s bomb is the same as Abdul Xerox Khan’s Islamic bomb. At last we know that India and Pakistan share more than just Tandoori chicken!

I am tickled. I am dying to know how the Pakistan army feels. Of course Armscontrolwonk knows that Indian bombs were duds. So we know the truth about Pakistan’s bombs too! LOL

India does not have the fastest growing arsenal because they know the bombs are duds. Pakistanis can now look at Indian data that should tell them about their “fastest growing arsenal”
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Christopher Sidor
BRFite

Post by Christopher Sidor »

shiv wrote:3 options per user. Poll runs 5 days Change of vote now allowed!! :D

At last folks the truth is out. India got its nuclear technology from Abdul Xerox Khan

http://lewis.armscontrolwonk.com/archiv ... h-customer
Let’s get one thing straight: The evidence is incontrovertible that India was a customer of the Khan network. South African court documents state that South African elements of the network sold UF6-resistant flow meters to India. Moreover, Pakistani officials, including Khan himself, have openly stated that India acquired centrifuge design information from the network, usually blaming deceased individuals within the network for operating independently. We all have known about these relationships for some time, as well as the fact that the Indian centrifuge design bears a family resemblance to Pakistan’s P2.

What Josh has done is make a further claim: that rather than being any customer, India is the customer everyone guesses at — the so-called “fourth customer” after Iran, Libya and North Korea. Usually, one reads that the IAEA hypothesized the existence of a fourth customer on the basis of a series of missing shipments — the IAEA concluded the shipments may have been diverted to a fourth country. What Josh discovered in his research is that the IAEA had a second, more revealing, reason for believing in a “fourth customer” — Khan and his associates actually used that very term to protect the client’s identity:
Anybody has a link to these so called south african court documents? And further does "South African elements" mean that independent South African entities/companies/industries or something else. Were these so called "UF6-resistant" flow meters manufactured by Pakistan and then supplied to India via the south African route?

Further on what basis is the claim that India's centrifuges are based or closely related on Pakistan's P2 made?
Finally did AQ Khan sell the centrifuges designs or documents related to Centrifuges to India or did India buy these documents from an entity or person fronting for AQ Khan ?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

shiv wrote: http://lewis.armscontrolwonk.com/archiv ... h-customer
Let’s get one thing straight:
Looking at the source of info that this "Armscontrolwonk" uses, guess which "thing" I am getting "straight"? :rotfl:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

The serious part is that this "Armscontrolwonk" guy is a smart piskologist. He knows he will cause great takleef among the Hindoos who are quick to grab the negative side and that they will try and deny the truth that India's nuke tech is the same as Khan's

Gora aadmi is smarter than SDRE! :rotfl:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Please revote. One more option added
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Christopher Sidor wrote:Anybody has a link to these so called south african court documents? And further does "South African elements" mean that independent South African entities/companies/industries or something else. Were these so called "UF6-resistant" flow meters manufactured by Pakistan and then supplied to India via the south African route?

Further on what basis is the claim that India's centrifuges are based or closely related on Pakistan's P2 made?
Finally did AQ Khan sell the centrifuges designs or documents related to Centrifuges to India or did India buy these documents from an entity or person fronting for AQ Khan ?
One has to search the libraries in Netherlands to know about south african court documents. These are supplied along with the Heavywater from Netherlands during Late Rajiv Gandhi's time. The playboy also mentioned that Rajiv and AQ Khan did go on Deer hunting in Rajasthan and the deal was struck at that time.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>The serious part is that this "Armscontrolwonk" guy is a smart piskologist. He knows he will cause great takleef among the Hindoos who are quick to grab the negative side and that they will try and deny the truth that India's nuke tech is the same as Khan's

Indeed, but they will have to change their name to "armscontrolwank" if they want to be taken seriously in "South Asia"
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

shiv wrote:The serious part is that this "Armscontrolwonk" guy is a smart piskologist. He knows he will cause great takleef among the Hindoos who are quick to grab the negative side and that they will try and deny the truth that India's nuke tech is the same as Khan's

Gora aadmi is smarter than SDRE! :rotfl:
In all seriousness, this is one more attempt to know about Indian nukes apart from regular drivel such as "Pak having 100 and India having 10" that comes several outputs of goras.
vic
BRF Oldie

Post by vic »

Indian Pok-1 and Pok-2 were fake. They were just cows farting underground. Declare India the land of peace and donate 10% of the amount given to AIG backchannelled to Goldman Saches.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

i suggest we gherao playboy mansion
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Pakhanaland is India's strategic depth!! Pukes got working bombs from India in return of dud one's from pakis.

Pakis are testing for India.

Therefore the puki bums have will NOT work against India. Lahore-via-Kuwait..Chankiyans did it again!!
member_20617
BRFite

Post by member_20617 »

It’s a trick to entice Indians and Pakistanis to buy Playboy magazines – LoL

China requested Pakistan to help India get ‘no-clear’ technology to ensure our bombs are duds! – LoL

This implies that Chinese missiles are also duds! – LoL
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Yoohoooooo paklurks!! Where are you? The father of your Islamic bum was selling his bum to Hindoos.

Wajeeeeeeeb ulll qatulllllllllllllll!

:rotfl:

Hamri na maano
Goray log se poocho
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

This thread made my morning. :rotfl:
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

I think we would be no where without Pakis helping us out. No where I say. :((
We should all convert to Islam and make Groper our PM.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Playboy does not need to give traditional Christmas discount. It's sales will rise anyway due to this thread.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Shiv-saar, pliss to add "Gora always most advanced". For chrissake, this is a highly advanced topic and we are not acknowledging that simple fact? Someone might be watching and we could get into trouble.... :evil:

baithavey, I voted for Merry Christmas, as that is when all people from all parts of the world go ice-skating and cut down young fir-trees to gay up.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I voted
1. Indian bombs are duds - becasue AQK put a kill mechanism in them; that is why our mega-bum failed.
2. Merry Christmas - because we always want to wish good things and do not remember, recollect, point out and correct others' mistakes
3. Playboy magazine is a leading reliable source of nuclear info - Calling BlayPoy not reliable is Blasphemy

I am an INC favorite and I pray that UPA3 comes to power in 2014. I want Rahul Gandhi to be the next PM because he is fair/white, young, fashionable and called out Hindu fascists. I also want Kapil Sibal to be our next external minister, Aruna Roy the finance minister, Digvijay Singh the home and constitutional affairs ministers. I also want Sonia Gandhi to be the next president, Priyanka Gandi Congress President, Robert Vadhra Chief Election+ Vigilance Commissioner and head of Planning Commission.
pran
BRFite

Post by pran »

Shiv ji, Pleased to mention that tallel than mountain and deepel than seas fliend also bartered this awesome Photochor technology with its mijjiles. Equal=Equal=Equal The world is really safe since Dear Leadel Kim rode his NoDong to become Dr.Evil's neighbor in space.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Islamic Bomb = Hindu Bomb = Buddhist-Taoism-Shenism Bomb
Prithwi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prithwi »

Playboy?

Tera Patrick seems to be more intelligent than this pro porki harlot. Atleast she satisfies offline.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

This is 400% true news. For the old timers who recall the original article in Time magazine which broke the news of AQK's network, there was a graph on page 33 of the magazine which detailed potential beneficiaries of AQK network, India and Brazil have been listed as potential customers. American intelligence agents have privately conceded that AQK has personally met his Indian contact someone they codenamed 'Dr' on at least 6 occasions in the Middle east and North Africa. Various scientific papers have been written on whether the 5th explosion at Pokhran in 1998 was actually based on AQK's design, evidence collected by subsequent U2 flights over the area seem to confirm this.
Furthermore, AQK's apology was 'supposedly' to placate the most radicalised faction of LeT who got wind of AQK's profiteering by selling Islamic technology to Kaffirs. The army was in the know all the while as they would let KRL trucks transport material across the wagah border without molesting them.
All this proves that at the highest level, scientists often in the interests of science tend to ignore national and religious boundries what else can explain American Nuke technology falling into the hands of Russians > Chinese> Pakistan> India and NoKO>Iran coming back to threaten them?
JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

Prithwi wrote:Playboy?

Tera Patrick seems to be more intelligent than this pro porki harlot. Atleast she satisfies offline.
Plijj to be reporting to LMU and BENIS phor enlitenment, where educated maulanas will help in how to read this kitabh, as to whether it is read right to left in traditional way while holding this blaypoy kitabh in one hand.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Who reads playboy? I get all my information from Savita Bhabhi
KrishG
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by KrishG »

Anujan wrote:Who reads playboy? I get all my information from Savita Bhabhi
+1 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Ever since I was 12 years old, Playboy magazine has been a reliable source of invaluable information in my formative years. It has shaped my thoughts as well as my body. It has been the source of many a potent fissile material spills (mostly on the 3 page battle map provided as the centerspread), with repeated practice I had learned to contain the random explosive spills and channel my trajectory wisely so that I can reuse the map. Even in this advanced age, Playboy continues to play a very important role in this boy's life, that is when every morning I go to the mecca of the east: pakistan, to empty my enriched uranium and pootonium.

The above prose is also a sample of my excellent essay writing skills, for which I have playboy to thank to, again!
After, all the daily military exercises in pakistan, I always read the magazine from front page to back. This has helped me to achieve the highly coveted IQ of 0.99999 which is almost equal to what all gora alpha americans like Josh Bollack have.

BTW: As a young mujahid, I had come in possession of the first issue of Playboy dated December 1953 with marilyn monroe in it. A friend of a elder cousin borrowed it, and I never got it back. I realized it was true what they say about ill gotten gains - easy come, easy go.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

^^BajK, you were a nanha mooj in 1953?! :shock:

I think we need a Savita Bhabi report on Indian bums.

Lalmullah, gheraoing Playboy mansion from outside is not enough when all the fun is inside!
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

RamaY wrote:I voted
1. Indian bombs are duds - becasue AQK put a kill mechanism in them; that is why our mega-bum failed.
This Hindu bomb ain't no dud.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Is the Playboy website accessible from Pakistan? Pakistan has the highest "growth" rate of internet users I am told. I hope they don't take a rigid stance about this issue. Abdul Xerox Khan is a hero in Pakistan, he cummissioned the Pakistani nuke bum and Pakis can stand erect in this knowledge. But I am throbbing with excitement at the news that India too got bought Pakistani new-clear bum technology.
Harish
BRFite

Post by Harish »

My initial ejaculations of doubt were removed when I glanced through the very revealing, and moderately enlightening pikchurs and maps accompanying the article. Truly, there is a substantial, ample, full-bodied, barely-conjealed, naked body of ebidence that now firmly entraps hindooos in a compromising pojition, with pants down, etc. :eek:

It is depressing to know that the hindoo bomb is finally proven subservient to the ijlamic bomb, having derived from it. :((

For a change, contrary to their centuries-old destructive practices, the mujlims gracefully consented to provide us their poobum technologies. Unfortunately, in the process, they have made the hindoooos stronger. The hindooo enemy now looks down upon the mujlims who provided them the poobum, confirming that hindooos are ungrateful and deceitful.

Which brings me to the qwesjun: what the heck were they thinking when they gave us the capability to bomb the crap out of them?
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Can we have one more option-
Xerox Khan saab sold bums to Israel as well.

P.S.
Is Shivji India's Playboy sales head? His comments recently appear to indicate so.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Harish wrote:
Which brings me to the qwesjun: what the heck were they thinking when they gave us the capability to bomb the crap out of them?

This is a question that they should be asking Abdul Xerox Khan, Hilalay-Pakistan

Click on the link above to see a Channel Phor documentary about him.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

shiv wrote:Is the Playboy website accessible from Pakistan? Pakistan has the highest "growth" rate of internet users I am told. I hope they don't take a rigid stance about this issue. Abdul Xerox Khan is a hero in Pakistan, he cummissioned the Pakistani nuke bum and Pakis can stand erect in this knowledge. But I am throbbing with excitement at the news that India too got bought Pakistani new-clear bum technology.
It might not be unless playboy enters into animal zhex and rapes etc. So I believe this news is completely accurate.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Anantha wrote: Is Shivji India's Playboy sales head? His comments recently appear to indicate so.
:twisted: :twisted: Gimme some head a break! We are talking serious things here. Of great importance to the world! Pakistan's hero, Abdul Qadeer Khan, father of Pakistan's Islamic nuclear bomb has supplied nuclear bomb making technology to arch enemy and nuclear rival Hindu India and you are trying to bring things down to a mundane level. We need to push straight and strong into the middle and explore this tunnel of intrigue.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Hey guys have you seen this inspiring video about Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, the father of Pakistan's islamic Nuclear bomb who now stands accused by the respected nuclear information site Armscontrolwank of selling Pakistan's Islamic nuclear tech to arch rival nuclear armed neighbour Hindu India?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPrZoE6j5OY
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Talk about being ahead of the curve
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... x28#t=288s
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

I have a different view on the whole thing.

IMHO AQ Khan invented the new-cular bum as a teenager. Oppenheimer stole the Idea and made the first amreeki bum which was dropped in japan.

So here is the cykil-

AQ KHAN (then british Yindia ) to Amreeka to roos to Panda to Paki
to
Oirope
to
AQ KHAN(AGAIN :)
to
Paki
to
YindooStan

So Bakistan is the mother and father of all invention . (yup thats right it is both simultaneously ) and the world especially kufr amreeka steals it from them.