Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 29 March 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 29 March 2

Post by anupmisra »

Anurag wrote:If Pakistan splinters...
By Bharat Verma
I am sorry but Bharat Verma, who I respect for his intellect, is now sounding more and more like Nostradamus' Quatrains. This article is more disjointed than anything I have seen coming from him. Its' predictions are all over the place.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

anupmisra wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:So Whenever in Miltarily weak position Pakis ask sue for ceasefire, like 71 they wanted a ceasefire rather than what was actually required a surrender.
Yes, it says so in the play-by-play rule book that the pakis swear by.
This version of the play book for Pakistan is unique.
The country India is something not described in their book and they have tried all different things.
The 1965 war is the first indication of their strategy using the book. They have the god given war concept given in the book.

This is short speech by Ayub khan made on 6th sept 1965 to Pakistani Nation. Still this speech is considered as one of the best & patriotic speeches...6th sep 1965 is the day when india attacked pak and pak defeated indian forces
Also they assumed that India will not fight back.
What is the reason for this assumption. This is based on inputs it got from its masters like UK which told them that India does not fight back and it will agree for ceasefire or a draw. The literature of the 1965 war has lot of references for this.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

I am sorry but Bharat Verma, who I respect for his intellect, is now sounding more and more like Nostradamus' Quatrains. This article is more disjointed than anything I have seen coming from him. Its' predictions are all over the place.
Anup Ji, if i may, what did you find objectionable in the article? I liked it because it puts in mainstream into question the cliche of a 'stable Pakistan is Gods gift' kind of thinking. Coming from you, i would be keen to know what you thought is objectionable. I must have missed a perspective..maybe.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

harbans wrote:
Anup Ji, if i may, what did you find objectionable in the article? I liked it because it puts in mainstream into question the cliche of a 'stable Pakistan is Gods gift' kind of thinking. Coming from you, i would be keen to know what you thought is objectionable. I must have missed a perspective..maybe.
Nothing objectionable per se but the style of writing. To me that article is collection of one liners. All verifiable but the overall message is very disjointed. If BV can reorganize his thoughts on paper in a more presentable and concerted format, it will add to a certain degree of acceptance.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Nostradamus uvacha

"en 2012 général Kiyani l'égout porcine willl sue pour la paix dans Siachen"

The great pakistani will sue for peace in Siachen in 2012
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

8)!!!

I thought porcine is suar?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Gilani goes Chuhinesnese in trade with India

Bhookha orr Byoparr, Gilani Yaar, Itni oopar ki na Maar
LAHORE - In what could be described a display of unprecedented enthusiasm to improve relations with India, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Monday urged the two governments to move forward and grab the opportunity by shedding the baggage of the past.“The world is marching on. It is time for us to shed the baggage of the past and grab the opportunity at hand,” Gilani said while addressing the inaugural session of 2nd Pak-India Economic Conference in the provincial capital. He added that improved relations with India was one the cherished goals of his government. The prime minister affirmed that the two countries must act with urgency to build relations based upon mutual trust and respect to tap the massive economic and creative potential of the peoples of the two countries.He believed that people on both sides of the border had suffered a lot because of the tense relations and hence remained trapped in the shackles of poverty and illiteracy. “They are deprived of clean drinking water. They are unable to get two square meals a day. They are citizens of the two democracies and deserve better”, he stressed, adding, “Poverty, disease and ignorance should not be the fate of the peoples of two countries anymore.”Gilani said he could say with confidence that both his government and the government of Dr Manmohan Singh were deeply committed to the process of normalising the ties. “The time for the prophets of doom and gloom is now over. We must learn from history. We must pay heed to the voices and aspirations of our people. We must all work for their welfare and economic empowerment,” Gilani observed while stressing the need for improved relations between the two countries. Recalling President Asif Ali Zardari’s recent visit to India and his meetings with Manmohan Singh on different occasions, the premier said all these contacts aimed at pushing the peace process forward and ensuring that it gathered an unstoppable momentum.“As the democratic government enters the fifth year of its term, improved relations with India is one of our cherished goals to which we continue to make considerable progress,” he observed.In his view, the engine of economic growth is not fuelled by regional tensions and conflicts, and which needs peace and enabling environment.He said there was no denying the fact that social wellbeing of the people depended on normalisation of relations between the two countries on a sustainable basis.He regretted that the two countries had lost precious time and stressed that they should not allow its wastage anymore. “I feel optimistic when I see that over the last 12 months, the two countries have moved fast not just to normalise relations but remove those irritants which hamper trade and economic relations,” he
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?pa ... 2012_pg3_6
: Is Balochistan going the East Pakistan way? — AbbaAss Zaida
(He forget the long arm of Uncle and India again sitting on the fence )

Retired generals who now act as political analysts and civilian political experts have claimed that Balochistan will never go the East Pakistan way because there was a one thousand-mile distance between East Pakistan and West Pakistan. Had there been no distance, East Pakistan would still be “ours”. They also claim that if India had not interfered and “attacked” East Pakistan, “our” army would have crushed the separatists. They are right. Had there been no powerful consensus built against the Pakistan army’s genocide of the Bengalis, the world would not have allowed India to intervene in the civil war in East Pakistan. It is as simple as that. General Tikka Khan had infamously declared, “I do not want people. I want the land.” Supported by Al-Badar and Al-Shams, he would have done his job, if the Pakistan army had not been stopped by the Indians. No wonder the general is remembered as “the Butcher of Bengal”.
Balochistan cannot cede from Pakistan. The ground realities are in favour of the anti-Baloch forces. First, over the past few years, the Taliban have proliferated in Balochistan. They are armed and backed by the army. The Baloch are no match for the combined Taliban-army power. Second, there are few audible voices in Pakistan condemning the treatment of the Baloch. The Pakistani media has by and large portrayed the Baloch in a binary: the sardars and the masses. The media has been projecting the Baloch sardars as evil and greedy and the Baloch masses as dirt poor only because of their sardars. Third, there is no palpable international outcry over the condition of the Baloch. You cannot switch on your TV and hopping from one (national and international) channel to another, come across a word about the suffering of the Baloch. Fourth, there is no Baloch diaspora in cities like New York and London, which can highlight the plight of their fellow Baloch. Fifth, the persecution of the Baloch has not been documented from the Baloch point of view; if such documentation exists, it is not widely available. And finally, the Baloch leadership does not seem to be standing united.

What are the options for the Baloch, then? They cannot defeat their formidable opponents who possess every weapon in the book, conventional and otherwise. In the course of time, the Baloch will find not one but scores of trigger-happy Tikka Khans. One option one can think of is build internal pressure, i.e. within Pakistan. But it will not get any positive response from the judiciary, the army, and the media. Another option (favoured by Edward Said for the Palestinians) is to go to places like university campuses and tell students and academics about human rights abuses of the Baloch. But I think it will fail too because our academic world is as ideological as our media. If the Baloch leadership can campaign for provincial autonomy as envisaged in Pakistan’s constitution, there might be an opening there. I believe that Balochistan as a part of Pakistan is a better option than an independent Balochistan; an independent Balochistan will become a battleground for the imperial powers of the world. The Baloch can launch an intense campaign at the international level. The power elite of Pakistan do not wish the Baloch to pass from nature to culture. For them, the only good Baloch is the one who is a noble, amorphous savage. No wonder Nawab Aslam Raisani is such a darling!
SureshP
BRFite

Post by SureshP »

Hope it gets passed. Of course Clinton will certify, but she will carry a very large baseball bat to extract the maximum from the recalcitrant Pakis.

US House subcommittee mulls making aid for Pakistan subject to conditions
By Huma Imtiaz
Published: May 9, 2012

WASHINGTON:
The US House Appropriations subcommittee for State and Foreign Operations, on Tuesday, is mulling making economic and or security assistance for Pakistan subject cooperating certification from Secretary of State.

According to the draft of the fiscal year 2013 State and Foreign Operations Appropriations Bill, the House subcommittee has proposed that no assistance under the Economic Support Fund, International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement, Foreign Military Financing Program and the Pakistan Counterinsurgency Capability Fund be released until the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton certifies such to the committee.

The Government of Pakistan, according to the draft bill, must co-operate with the US in counterterrorism efforts against the Haqqani Network, al Qaeda, Quetta Shura Taliban, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammad and other domestic and foreign terrorist organisations.

Additionally, Pakistan must also end support of such groups and “prevent them from basing and operating in Pakistan for carrying out cross border attacks into neighboring countries.” The draft bill adds that the US Secretary of State must also certify that Pakistan is not supporting terrorist activities against US or coalition forces in Afghanistan.

In another stipulation, the certification requires that Pakistan’s military and intelligence agencies are not “intervening extra-judicially into political and judicial processes in Pakistan.”

The draft bill, expected to be addressed in the subcommittee’s session on Wednesday, also calls for Pakistan to dismantle the IED networks, prevent proliferation of nuclear material, and give humanitarian organisations access to detainees, IDPs and those affected by the conflict.

The draft also calls for the Secretary of State will have to certify that Pakistan would issue visas in a timely manner to US visitors involved in counterterrorism or aid operations.

A press release on the subcommittee’s website says that the bill has slashed funding for the Global War on terror by $3 billion to $8.2 billion, which has reduced funding for programs in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Earlier on Monday, the chairman of the House Armed Services committee introduced a draft where he proposed making aid to Pakistan subject to reopening of the Nato supply routes, along with demonstrable cooperation and actions in other sectors.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/376099/us-h ... condition/
Kanishka
BRFite

Post by Kanishka »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17989463
Nine Pakis found Guilty
Nine men have been convicted of being part of a child sexual exploitation ring in Greater Manchester.
They think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought; it is this sort of behaviour that is bringing shame on our community."
Kabeer Hassan, 25, of Lacrosse Avenue, Oldham, was convicted of one count of rape.

Abdul Aziz, 41, of Armstrong Hurst Close, Rochdale, was also convicted of trafficking for sexual exploitation but cleared of one charge of rape.

Abdul Rauf, 43, of Darley Road and Adil Khan, 42, of Oswald Street, both of Rochdale, were convicted of trafficking a child within the UK for sexual exploitation.

Mohammed Sajid, 35, of Jephys Street, Rochdale, was convicted of one count of rape, sexual activity with a girl under 16 and trafficking for sexual exploitation but not guilty of a second charge of rape.

Mohammed Amin, 45, of Falinge Road, Falinge, was convicted of sexual assault.

Hamid Safi, 22, of Tweedale Street, Rochdale, was convicted of trafficking girls for the purposes of sexual exploitation.

Abdul Qayyum, 44, of Ramsay Street, Rochdale, was convicted of the conspiracy charge.

Qamar Shahzad, 30, of Tweedale Street, Rochdale was found not guilty of conspiracy and acquitted.

Liaqat Shah, 42, of Kensington Street, Rochdale, was cleared of two charges of rape and the jury was unable to reach a verdict on the conspiracy allegation.

shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SureshP wrote:Hope it gets passed. Of course Clinton will certify, but she will carry a very large baseball bat to extract the maximum from the recalcitrant Pakis.
This is just a fond myth propagated for too long on BRF - that the US will actually so something that will punish or hurt Pakistan. The likes of Carter, Reagan and Clinton (the husband) have all lied and misled the US so that Pakistan is supported. But we Indians are a bunch of die-hard supporters of America and believe in its omnipotence, goodness and positivity in the world. We are experts at identifying non existent strength in US actions wrt Pakistan.

What kind of fake law is this being passed in the US?
In another stipulation, the certification requires that Pakistan’s military and intelligence agencies are not “intervening extra-judicially into political and judicial processes in Pakistan.”
Gets my BS meter clanging loudly. I mean have these American legislators no better work to do? i always thought that chai biskoot was Indian
Last edited by shiv on 09 May 2012 06:21, edited 1 time in total.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Lalmohan wrote:ramana - in the past the article would not have made any reference to pakistan at all, in the last few years, they have been switching from just asian to asian + pakistani, and some only pakistani. progress has been made.

a couple of years ago i was in a northern english town (with a large pakistani population) on a business trip. i stepped out for a walk in the late afternoon sunshine (rare in the northern towns!) and near the station i was approached by a pretty teenage blonde girl who said "salaam aleikum" and tried to start a conversation. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that she was hoping as a brown male i'd be able to offer her some drugs or cash...
similarly pakistani taxi drivers in those parts sometimes (but not always) try to raise the jihad flag in conversation - they want to know if you're of the faith or not... and try to make a few provocative statements
you have to watch yourself...
Was she trying to exchange sechs for drugs?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

KJoishy wrote:
Was she trying to exchange sechs for drugs?
If you are carrying 140 pounds of heroin for someone else, it means you are a victim of cousin marriage and low intelligence. Lot's of Brits going that way nowadays.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Kanishka wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17989463

Nine Pakis found Guilty ............ {Snipped}...........
It is actually eight paedophiles who orginate from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan who have been found guilty of grooming and passing round vulnerable white schoolgirls aged between 13 and 15 for sex after plying them with alcohol and drugs. .

The ninth, Hamid Safi, is identified as originating in Afghanistan:

See article from the UK’s Daily Mail earlier posted by me on BRF:

Clicky

Meanwhile the UK’s Telegraph has this to say:

The issue of predominantly Pakistani men seeking out under-age white girls for sex is perhaps the most uncomfortable to face British society for generations

Read it all:

Rochdale grooming trial: Asian grooming gangs, the uncomfortable issue
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

>> Fragmented Pakistan will lesson the heavy financial burden placed on India’s economy with drastic reduction in the security apparatus.

this a myth. just because TSPA and lashkars would magically go away one day doesnt mean our security apparatus will get any breather. chinese threat is growing and other threats like naxals and NE terrorist bands are always there. part of the army earmarked for the TSP border could potentially re-equip and retrain to become mountain divisions but converting multiple corps into mountain corps is a decade long process needing building up of new bases, roads, airports apart from different equipment.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://tribune.com.pk/story/376152/powe ... uarantees/
Failure to honour its financial commitments to Independent Power Producers (IPP) has led to the first-ever sovereign default by the government in Pakistan’s history. The default on sovereign guarantees – assurances the government provides to foreign investors – may not only unnerve the financial markets, but also downgrade the government’s creditworthiness, making it more expensive to borrow money.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

To help the Govt of Pakistan, I propose that memebers of Pakistan Armed forces have forgone thier next 6 months pay.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^ Pakistan is also a victim of financial crisis. It has lost billions of dollars and loss of H&D that now it faces loosing its guarantee of so-virginity. The world should not ask Pakistan to do more or make it more expensive to borrow money, as it will only strengthen the hands of hawala operators. The world should reimburse Pakistan for being a front line ally in fighting global financial crisis.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

they should be given all aid/alms in zimbabwe dollars only.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ Why not show our sincerity and good faith when our dear neighbor is in bad times by donating some "non-strategic" land like Siachen to them?

Would be a great CBM indeed, exactly the kind of balm that the biggest victim of terror required.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:At first glance a run of the mill case of Green on Green violence in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan with the “less pure”, notwithstanding his status of being a Mohammadden Cleric, being taken out by his “more pure” co-religionists:

Ulema to protest cleric’s killing on 8th

The interesting twist in this story is that this may be a case of Green on Green violence pitting un-uniformed Jihadi’s against Uniformed Jihadi’s of the ISI / ISID.

Maulana Sami Ul Haq, aka Sammy Sandwich so nicknamed after being photographed in an inventive position with several bedmates; has alleged that the terminated Cleric Maulana Naseeb Khan Wazir who was also affiliated to the terrorist breeding Mohammadden seminary, the Darul Uloom Haqqania in Akora Khattak, was arrested by “officials of a spy agency”:

JUI-S chief threatens province-wide protests
In the Islamic Republic of Pakistan yet more accusations of the complicity of “State Actors” in killing of Mohammadden Cleric Maulana Naseeb Khan.

Express Tribune quotes Maulana Rahatullah Darwaish as saying this:
“What can we expect from a government that has failed to protect the lives of our religious scholars? In the past, we have witnessed the cold-blooded murders of Maulana Hassan Jan, Mufti Nizamuddin Shamozai, Maulana Noor Mohammad, Maulana Naseem Khan and now his son Maulana Naseeb Khan has been killed. How can a person be arrested by law enforcement agencies without a warrant or FIR registered against him and then be killed?”
Express Tibune also reports that the terrorist spawning Mohammadden seminary, the Darul Uloom Haqania at Akora Khattak has issued a statement blaming “State Actors” for the killing :
A statement issued by the seminary following his disappearance had alleged that secret agencies had picked up Maulana Naseeb when he was on his way to Kohat for a protest.
Read it all:

Darul Uloom Haqqania cleric: Hundreds protest against Maulana Naseeb’s murder
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Anujan wrote:http://tribune.com.pk/story/376152/powe ... uarantees/
Failure to honour its financial commitments to Independent Power Producers (IPP) has led to the first-ever sovereign default by the government in Pakistan’s history. The default on sovereign guarantees – assurances the government provides to foreign investors – may not only unnerve the financial markets, but also downgrade the government’s creditworthiness, making it more expensive to borrow money.
After defaulting to the Independent Power Producers, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is looking to make good its energy shortfall by getting Higher then the Himalaya’s and Deeper than the Indian Ocean friend P.R.China to part with USD 11 Billion:

Pakistan seeks $11 bn Chinese help to overcome energy crisis]Pakistan seeks $11 bn Chinese help to overcome energy crisis
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

What Osama Was Thinking at the End
Bin Laden was more fearful that his men might be affected by the weather than by any effort of the Pakistani government to apprehend them.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... hare_tweet
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Singha wrote:they should be given all aid/alms in zimbabwe dollars only.
But Zimbabwe uses US$.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Sushupti wrote:What Osama Was Thinking at the End
Bin Laden was more fearful that his men might be affected by the weather than by any effort of the Pakistani government to apprehend them.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... hare_tweet

So Pak perfidy if full and total.
Roperia
BRFite

Post by Roperia »

Hajjam Sethi says in his today's program that Kiya-nahi and Zardari have decided to reopen NATO supply lines. They are negotiating with khan about reducing drone-acharya's droppings since khan has rejected the unanimously passed paki parliamentary resolution to stop drone attacks. Groper is eager to go to the NATO summit.

This is being done to stay in the A'stan game.

The strategic agreement signed between A'stan and US has caused a lot of kolaveri among pakjabis. They were hoping to capture Kabul through their strategic assets and here Obama has said that US will support A'stan till 2024 in CT ops and training of Afghan troops. The agreement was not intimated to the Pakjabis. :lol:

He also confirms my assertion about need of khan's money for presenting the impending paki budget in May/June. The report says that Pakis claim of providing vital info to capture OBL had to do with the budget as well. :rotfl:
Last edited by Roperia on 10 May 2012 02:38, edited 2 times in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Pak cannot survive as an independent entity without external funding. The place is not productive and TSP mindest is not to produce anything but terror.
Roperia
BRFite

Post by Roperia »

Correct ramana sir!

Lets prepare for another round of Paki claims in Chicago

1. We want a stable A'stan. (while our strategic assets - Talibs, run afoul)
2. We support an Afghan led peace process. (but want the Talibs to be in the driving seat)
3. Pak is a victim of terrorism, we've lost 3000000000000000000 people, 350000000 security personnel and $7800000000000000 billion in your WoT.

NATO needs to identify this perfidy and not get all optimistic after hearing groper tell all sorts of lies.

By the way, Clinton's assertion that Pakis are harboring al zawahiri caused a lot of kolaveri among pakjabis. Yawn wrote an editorial critcizing Hilary for calling Pakis what they are - two faced liars, harboring virtually every terrorist in the world. The most heartburn was caused by the fact that she chose to say this in Yindia. :rotfl:
...Must the secretary of state have chosen the soil of a country, with which Pakistan has had a long history of rivalry, to say the things she did? Equally unfortunate was the timing of her disparaging remarks, for they came at a time when negotiations between the US and Pakistan to reset ties are at a crucial stage. In fact, on Monday a State Department spokesman said that matters were not at a “standstill” between the two countries and the negotiators were trying to lay down “the groundwork for new cooperation”. Ms Clinton’s ill-advised words go against this spirit. As Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar said, if the US has any information that the Al Qaeda chief is hiding in Pakistan, it should share it with Islamabad instead of making speculative statements. Indeed, Ms Clinton should put her faith in quiet diplomacy rather than make sensitive statements through the media.
Hillary Clinton’s claim
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Now that would be interesting if the catfight between Khar houri and Hilarious Clinton gets hot and Hilarious Clinton in a unguarded moment proceeds to spill the rajma beans about Zawahiri's location. I would bet my bottom dollar that the Pak Media will reach the spot much before the Seal team in their stealth helicopters land there.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Must the secretary of state have chosen the soil of a country, with which Pakistan has had a long history of rivalry, to say the things she did?....
What rivalry between a rat and an elephant!
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

ramana wrote:
Must the secretary of state have chosen the soil of a country, with which Pakistan has had a long history of rivalry, to say the things she did?....
What rivalry between a rat and an elephant!
A rat hanging on to the rectum of a dragon and feeding on its contents considers itself to be an extension of the dragon's back passage. The very fact that the Dragon seems to be flying higher and faster than the elephant is a source of considerable glee to the rat that fails to see the darkness and stench of decay in the Dragon's rectum.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Now Now. Its family forum.

To paraphrase Thomas Carlyle

A rat sitting in a gutter and feeding from the dragon droppings and thinking its the dragon's tail!
Roperia
BRFite

Post by Roperia »

^, ^^ :lol:

Indian agencies say that 5 LeT terrorists have landed in Mumbai

The Paki media says that three of those identified are businessmen from LaWhore. (I think being from LaWhore is enough proof of some one being suspect.) It is claimed that one of them doesn't even have a passport.

Mobile retailers or terrorists?: India confuses Lahore businessmen with militants

It seems a false bait has been fed to the agencies. The source in Pakistan, if human, must watch out.

Also, Dear Dr. MMS, do all the business you want to do with the Punjabi mussalman, but can we please not liberalize the visa regime from what it is? All LaWhoris (Yes even the well-educated girls I've met) are staunchly anti-India. Not that they'll all blow themselves on arriving on our dharti but I'm sure they would be pretty happy to assist in anti-India activities. I think its genetic and not behavioral as I used to presume before.
Last edited by Roperia on 10 May 2012 03:20, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Arun, The 9/11 hijackers also had identities of exisiting persons in Egypt etc. So most likely the ISI used papers of these three 'workers' in Lahore to run their gangs into India.
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

The fact that these photos were released suggests that this is likely to be an imminent threat. This may be one of the reasons for Hillary's statements in India. TSPA is cornered because it has to now swallow its H&D and open truck routes for NATO or face exclusion from the Chicago kumbh mela. This plus the Siachen H&D loss and the daily dronacharya visits makes it more likely that they try something across the border. Given the pattern of 13th and 26th, I'd be careful this Sunday, May 13th. Refineries, IT HQs, Trade Fairs or of course Dams could be targets.
Roperia
BRFite

Post by Roperia »

ramana sir,

hmm...

Rangudu ji,

I'm actually pretty satisfied with CISF security arrangement on most vital installations, viz, Metro, Airport etc. in Delhi and Mumbai (the only major citites I have traveled to).

Though for some comparatively low priority installations like govt. offices, unarmed CISF personnel with under vehicle inspection mirror can be vulnerable to 5 Pak-jabi piglets with Ak-47s. I hope our police and CISF considers and prepares for such an attack.

We've seen that piglets can be directed by ISI to not attack any vital installation but just cause sheer mayhem by gunning down people in railways station and coffee shops. Last time when I was in Mumbai (an year back), I saw armored vehicles (Mahindra?) stationed at high profile places. In Delhi, there is no dearth of Dilli police gypsies doing the rounds.

The India Today story on this
5 LeT terrorists enter Mumbai, city on high alert
Last edited by Roperia on 10 May 2012 03:46, edited 2 times in total.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

By now, everybody knows pakis cant shoot well, nor could they train piglets who can. So watch out for grenades. Those need minimal training, aim or composure. That is what made 26/11 so deadly. "Kasab was uber-trained" my ass.
shyamd
BRF Oldie

Post by shyamd »

The alert and photos is to scare the terrorist and prevent the plan from going ahead. Next intel will wait and watch for any contact established with handlers. They'll get smoked out eventually and will be good to get taken alive. I an surprised photos were obtained. Wonder where they got that from - te fake ID's?

Look at the complaints of the coastal police , understaffed .... Boats are poor and unsuitable. It's a joke and I think the MHA officials are to blame