Internal Security Watch

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Re: Internal Security Watch

Post by RamaY »

^ I am sure a black one caught his leg when he tried to enter neighbor's tent in the middle of night.
member_23367
BRFite

Post by member_23367 »

RamaY Garu,No offence but out of curiosity.

What will be the difference between Dharmic Vigilante & Taliban??
Not debating but would like to understand..
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Samg,

what's the difference between IA and PA?
member_23367
BRFite

Post by member_23367 »

RoyG wrote:Samg,

what's the difference between IA and PA?
They are armies of 2 different countries but the function is same?

** I am not flame Baiting**

I will add to my previous question to RamaY.

+ in the eyes of the western nation?
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

In general, A dharmic uses his intellectual/spiritual/moral contextual assessment before disciplining/killing anyone. A Taliban does it because the book said so - they differ the judgement to a single authority irrespective of the context; space/time/situation etc.,.

There is a lot of difference between putting a dog to sleep when it gets too ill or too old etc., or killing a dog when it goes rabid/crazy and killing/hurting a dog as a target practice, even when it doesn't bother you.

You can see many secular Taliban (in that sense) within Bharat all the time - who kick/hit sleeping dogs and hurt them as part of sadistic play.

P.S:
I told this many times. Asurism is not limited to some distant land or religion or time. It is present in all places, times and religions. Our scripts are full of Asuras, to the extent that the asurism too is OITed, same as humanity and Dharma/Vedic knowledge. At the same time our scripts also tell us it is our responsibility to destroy adharma in all its forms/shapes and all our God-incarnations are born with lot of weapons and destroyed Asuric forces very violently. The problem is with the dhimmis in our midst who think adharmics too are humans and have same human rights and demand us to protect those Adharmic groups.

The problem with some modern (relatively) religions is that they are inherently Asuric in that they provide divine consent to, establish, encourage, and propagate Asuric tendencies in otherwise normal humans. That is why one can achieve quick, large-scale, and long-term benefits by fighting/banning/destroying these ideologies than individuals.
member_23367
BRFite

Post by member_23367 »

Thanks for a sane (no pun intended) reply.
kshatriya
BRFite

Post by kshatriya »

7 police personnel injured as protest turns violent
Seven police personnel and five Manithaneya Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam cadres sustained injuries when a rail roko organised by the Muslim outfit near Tirunelveli Railway Junction turned violent on Friday.

As many as 257 protestors, including 17 women, have been arrested.

To register their protest against an American movie on Prophet Mohamed, the MMMK planned to block trains at the junction on Friday evening. Sensing trouble, a strong police force led by Deputy Commissioner of Police (Law and Order), Tirunelveli City, N. Manivannan and Assistant Commissioner of Police J. Loganathan, had been deployed.

Though the police had put up metal barricades in front of the junction to prevent the protesters from penetrating the security cordon, the agitators pushed aside the barricades and ran towards the first platform. The police chased them away. While fleeing, they threw stones at the police and buses.

As windscreens of seven Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation buses and two private buses were damaged, service within Tirunelveli and Palayamkottai was completely paralysed for nearly two hours, putting the public, especially students returning home from school, into untold hardship. Additional police personnel have been deployed at important junctions across the city and in Melapalayam.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

RamaY wrote:The problem with some modern (relatively) religions is that they are inherently Asuric in that they provide divine consent to, establish, encourage, and propagate Asuric tendencies in otherwise normal humans. That is why one can achieve quick, large-scale, and long-term benefits by fighting/banning/destroying these ideologies than individuals.
THey make themselves political and make the asuric ideology as the state ideology
Venkarl
BRFite

Post by Venkarl »

Ashley Kravitz wrote:Extremists using dogs for target practice?
MALAPPURAM: Extremist outfits here, it is alleged, are using dogs as targets in their training programme. The cadres of such organizations, it is suspected, are mounting attacks on dogs as part of a trial run for assaulting people.

At the training camps, it is alleged, their trainers ask the cadres to chase running dogs on motorbikes and slash their tails or sever their heads.

Apparently even pet dogs are not spared. On receiving a complaint, on Wednesday, a police team along with veterinary experts examined a pet dog that had suffered injuries in such an attack. The team had in it Dr Noufal, the veterinary surgeon of the Areekode Government Veterinary Hospital, and sub inspector T Manoharan. The dog belongs to Kalarikkal Jayamohan. It had a deep wound on its body inflicted by some sharp weapon.

Areekode police have been receiving complaints from the locals that dogs are being attacked during the night and that some had succumbed to their injuries.

After preliminary investigation, Malappuram district police chief K Sethuraman constituted a special police team headed by DSP S Abhilash to conduct a detailed inquiry into the incident.

But the police team investigating the case is yet to confirm the role of any organization in the incident. SI Manoharan said police still didn't have any clue on the type of weapon that was used to attack the dog even after examining the injury. "We can reach a conclusion only after examining more such dogs in the area," he said.

The DSP said investigations were going on and that police would probe whether any extremist organization was behind the incident.

Meanwhile, Jayamohan, who had lodged a complaint with the Areekode police three days ago, said incidents of attacks on dogs were increasing day by day.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 474380.cms
above being one of many Ghazwa-e-hind tactics....following is another tactic that may have an effect on a confused Dharmic.

X posting from TSP thread....ignore Zaid's trash....skip to 6th minute and watch how he recites our shlokas and connects them to "Allah"...a miserable attempt though...
I am sorry if this video has already been posted which followed by a discussion....uploaded in 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCE1TK_c79Q

Skip to 6 mins and be forewarned that its 30 min video.

Looks like a new tactic got unleashed last year in Ghazwa-e-hind pogrom.....a trained ISI agent doing his best at psywar.
Reddy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Reddy »

RoyG wrote:http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/dogs.htm
1) KILL THE DOGS

From Bukhari Vol. 4, #540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed.

From Abu Dawud #2839

Abd Allah B. Mughaffal reported the apostle of Allah as saying: Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one.

The Hadith's note for #2839 says, "The prophet did not order the killing of all the dogs, for some are to be retained for hunting and watching. He ordered to kill the jet black ones. They might be more mischievous among them.

From Muslim #3814

Ibn Mughaffal reported: Allah's messenger ordered the killing of dogs and then said, "what is the trouble with them (the people of Medina? How dogs are nuisances to them (the citizens of Medina)? He then permitted keeping of dogs for hunting and (the protection of) herds. ...[and for] for the protection of cultivated land.

From Muslim #Number 055

Ibn Mughaffal reported: The Messenger of Allah ordered killing of the dogs, and then said: What about them, i. e. about other dogs? and then granted concession (to keep) the dog for hunting and the dog for (the security) of the herd, and said: When the dog licks the utensil, wash it seven times, and rub it with earth the eighth time. :shock:
Dogs are Kufar onlee. :lol:
This is not a joke to me. In area of pure in captial city of AP my poor pet dog got almost killed 3 times. I really don't know how can they almost stone to death a lovable animal which always tried to please even the theives who tried to break into our house. My father decided to move out of the place when they left it bleeding almost near death. Seriously some of these guys do not belong to this planet. At the same time i have some of my best friends from the same bunch.... which makes it even more difficult to deal with the situtation.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Sry to hear about your pet. Nothing much people can do. If someone is determined to kill them, they will do it.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Acharya wrote:
RamaY wrote:The problem with some modern (relatively) religions is that they are inherently Asuric in that they provide divine consent to, establish, encourage, and propagate Asuric tendencies in otherwise normal humans. That is why one can achieve quick, large-scale, and long-term benefits by fighting/banning/destroying these ideologies than individuals.
THey make themselves political and make the asuric ideology as the state ideology
That is the crux of the problem Aji. To counter it people came up with secularism - in the sense that absense of ideology. Absense of an asuric political ideology will not last long. For a nation to survive, be strong and thrive the society needs a dharmic ideology as the foundation of its political system. Our seers (who could envision Vedas and Upanishads) were not stupid to come up with dharma Sastras on a periodic basis.

Atheist and avedic Ideologies ruled Bharat since Ashoka. We know what happened to Bharat since then.

To give a corporate example - an unsustainable organizational culture is a bad thing. But absence of any culture is also not a good thing for an organizatioon to be strong and successful. An organization needs a good org-culture to thrive.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Reddy wrote: This is not a joke to me. In area of pure in captial city of AP my poor pet dog got almost killed 3 times. I really don't know how can they almost stone to death a lovable animal which always tried to please even the theives who tried to break into our house. My father decided to move out of the place when they left it bleeding almost near death. Seriously some of these guys do not belong to this planet. At the same time i have some of my best friends from the same bunch.... which makes it even more difficult to deal with the situtation.
1. Abrahamic religions are Asuric ideologies.
2. Not all abrahamics are Asuras (remember the story of Prahlada, Vibheeshana etc.,).
3. Good Asuras couldn't make their ideology good, not even in their own houses.
4. The children of Good Asuras cannot be guaranteed to remain good. The underlying ideology absorbs them unless they too fight to be good Asuras.

1. Hindu dharma is a dharmic path
2. Not all Hindus are dharmics. There exists Asuras in this path too (read the stories of Hiranyakasipa, Ravana, Kamsa etc.,).
3. Bad Hindus couldn't make Hindu dharma bad, not even in their own houses.
4. The children of Adharmic Hindus can become good as soon as they are exposed to a dharmic in their life.

The problem is not individuals. The problem is the ideology.
pentaiah
BRFite

Post by pentaiah »

Magar mushy be kutta ka bap tha

Reddy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Reddy »

1. Abrahamic religions are Asuric ideologies.
2. Not all abrahamics are Asuras (remember the story of Prahlada, Vibheeshana etc.,).
3. Good Asuras couldn't make their ideology good, not even in their own houses.
4. The children of Good Asuras cannot be guaranteed to remain good. The underlying ideology absorbs them unless they too fight to be good Asuras.

1. Hindu dharma is a dharmic path
2. Not all Hindus are dharmics. There exists Asuras in this path too (read the stories of Hiranyakasipa, Ravana, Kamsa etc.,).
3. Bad Hindus couldn't make Hindu dharma bad, not even in their own houses.
4. The children of Adharmic Hindus can become good as soon as they are exposed to a dharmic in their life.

The problem is not individuals. The problem is the ideology.
Very neat comparative analysis - puts things in perspective.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Dogs with Head injuries found in Thrissur Dt. as well (Mathrubhumi: Malayalam)
Loose translation: Stray dogs with head injuries have been found in various parts of Thrissur District as well. The police are yet to identify the people who did this heinous act. Dogs with similar injuries were found in the neighbouring Malappuram district as well. The injuries looks like have been caused by swords. It is suspected that these injuries were caused by members from some religious outfits during their weapon practise. The people had seen the dogs with such injuries for nearly a week, but thought that the injuries were caused by the dogs fighting each other. The people approached the police only after reading about similar incidents in other places.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ Must be communal Hindu organisations onlee.... Wonder which other "religious outfits" fit this criterion.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

abhishek_sharma wrote:After the violence, the unease
It is now the people who are scared. The most common question is still, “What happened?” And the answer usually is, “I don’t know, I was not there.”
Liars...
“Now nothing will be the same. A police station has been attacked and people fear retribution,” says Sajid Hussain, chairman of the Nagar Parishad. “Several have left their homes, particularly the young boys.” He adds Masuri depended on industries for jobs and the violence had set the town and perhaps even the region back at least 10 years.

“We will never forget that day,” says sub-inspector Ramesh Chandra. “We were only a handful, armed mainly with lathis, and the mob numbered in the thousands. They were armed with guns, sticks, stones and even homemade firebombs.” :evil: where did they get guns?

The silent majority dhimmis are pinning their hopes on
“A friend of mine called screaming about the Quran. He said someone had written abuses on the book and it had been found near the railway tracks. I knew this was an attempt at causing trouble, but I had to see what had happened,” he said.

“Many left their homes a day after the violence and still more left after the police FIR into the violence said 5,000 people were involved,” the local said.

“Investigations reveal that the message spread through mobile phones, text messages and word of mouth. It spread so far that we believe the mob included people from faraway cities,” an official says.

The farther away we travel from the epicentre of the incident, the more the stories change. In Nahal, several bumpy kilometres off NH-24, people claim the desecrated pages were in fact thrown in front of the Rafiqabad mosque. A local trader only offers, “Somebody, I do not know who, called and said our religion had been insulted and that we should gather at the police station.” He is quick to add that he ignored the invitation.

“This is a well educated colony; there are engineers, lawyers, bankers and professionals here. We do our work and come back home. Now this incident has scarred us forever,” says a resident.

A senior police official lauds Hussain’s role. “He has been a local leader for 18 years and is well respected. He and some other elders were trying to calm the mob but they refused to listen. After a while the crowd began accusing Hussain of supporting the police and assaulted him,” he says. He adds the police immediately took shelter in the main office, where 20 people were crammed into a space not wider than an elevator.

brihaspati
BRF Oldie

Post by brihaspati »

Muhammad might have been motivated by a prevalent Christian hatred against the goddess Hekate, who was quite popular in the ME in various adaptations. Christians never fully managed to eradicate pagan beliefs and practices - and the cult of the black dog was a very persistent one.

Hekate was often symbolized through black dogs, especially black female dogs, and ruled over afterlife among mahy other things. I am not sure that Muhammad or his followers were not aware of the cult of shiva that associated black dogs with him. One of the early myths perpetrated among earluy Muslims was that after Muhammad's chasing away of of the three/two female companions of the reigning deity at Kaaba - the goddesses escaped and got sanctuary at Somnath.

There is some evidence that the Christian patriarch at Gulf razed to the ground a Buddhist/Hindu temple/monastery around 3rd/4th century. So shiva might not have been entirely unknown around Muhammad's desired for empire. For both the early Christian and the Muslim fanatics, thus the black dog symbolized pagan strength and belief - which had to be eradicated.

The Christian and Muslim obsession with physical/sexual "purity", or repression of public display of intimacy, also found a quick focus in the supposed "licentiousness" of dogs, and the "anti-social" behaviour of dogs. So dogs in particular became the embodiment everything that stood in the way of Christian or Islamic totalitarian social engineering.

However, the fact the founder railed particularly against "black" dogs, given the context in which black dog symbolism stood in those days in ME - could be, in the early Muslim camp, a combination of hatred of the pagan [Hkate and Shiva], power of the female, symbolism of independent female sexuality and reputed magical powers, as well as perhaps a fear of the afterlife and colour racism.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Bji, If they worship a stone then they worship Shiva! Am sure Muhammad was trying to eradicate any vestiges of Shiva worship at Kaaba.

You know in the episode of Arjuna fighting with Shiva prior to getting the Pasupata astra, Shiva comes as a tribal hunter accompanied by dogs. Don't know the color of them per Vyasa.

My take is Muhammad is a Shiva bhakta led astray by Abrahamics!

BTW thanks for letting us know about Hekkate.

Sounds similar to Shakti. With all those PIE transformation of S= H.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

^^^
Muhammad is no Shiva Bhakta. it is a damaging self-goal at best. that Asura who gave birth to the dastardly theology was no Bhakta of the Adhishtana Devata of Gyana. he is the antithesis to gyana. and even an iota of Shiva Bhakti would have prevented him from taking that path. meditation and thinking on Shiva does not allow one to become enemies of gyana, which is what Muhammad became.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^^ wow Bji. Needs a thread of its own to study pre-Abrahamic west Asian cults and gods. Please post additional resources you have.

Devesh ji,

Ramanaji was talking about Pramadhanatha and Pasupati aspects of shiva and not Dakshinamurthi aspect of shiva. Almost all Asuras were parama-bhaktas of ParamaShiva.

For Shiva, there is no difference between Asura or Sura. For him everyone is his son, devotee and daasa. He gives them as per their penance and wears them as ornaments.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

^^^
doesn't matter which aspect. saying Muhammad was a Shiva Bhakta is a slap on the face to all true Dharmics who have had to face the sword of Islam. I don't care about semantics here. there are certain lines that we do not cross. it is part of keeping ourselves immune from mental and ideological compromise. promoting the above line is nothing short of preemptively neutralizing any possibility of channeling the genuine anger and dislike we have for the Desert theology.
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

Shiva might be so magnificent. but I am not. you are not. we are not. we have definite boundaries to our capabilities. we have limited attention spans and limited degree of freedom beyond which what we hold dear will be irretrievably lost. no, we cannot risk getting embroiled in these high-minded fulminations about "everyone is same for Shiva". as far as I'm concerned, Muhammad and his ideology will eventually get only one type of treatment from Shiva >> the Rudra Tandava of total destruction.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I agree with your objective and stand. I too stand that side. But Rji's thought need not be taken as a slap. It can be a strategy too.

Not a single asura was left alive just because he was shiva bhakta. similarly Muhammed need not be left alone just because he could have been a shiva bhakta, estranged or not. Perhaps it makes it much easier to destroy this asura and his followers per dharmic laws.

Our dhimmis are good at punishing a fellow Hindu Adharmic. Make Muhammed one and play the game.

Yat Bhavan tat Bhavati. We don't have to take everything as a weakness of Hindu dharma.
pentaiah
BRFite

Post by pentaiah »

The Christian and Muslim obsession with physical/sexual "purity", or repression of public display of intimacy, also found a quick focus in the supposed "licentiousness" of dogs, and the "anti-social" behaviour of dogs. So dogs in particular became the embodiment everything that stood in the way of Christian or Islamic totalitarian social engineering.
The pigs are better example "licentiousness
member_23629
BRFite

Post by member_23629 »

After Kasab, now biryani for Maoists. Our lordship judges are a gift that keeps giving. Maoists are waging an armed revolution against the state and using terror to achieve their objective of overthrowing a democratically elected government. How can they be "political prisoners" and not terrorists? When court judgements become an assault on common sense, rest assured there is something rotten with the judges. These judges should understand that laws are enacted by a people to protect their race, culture and nation, and you cannot show reverence to violent forces which are sworn to destroy these, citing the same laws.
9 jailed Maoists are ‘political prisoners’, rules Kolkata court

NEW DELHI: Several jailed Maoists will now be entitled to privileges of a separate cell, home-cooked food, access to newspapers, books and other reading material, meeting with relatives and advocates and greater freedom inside jail compared to other prisoners.

A Kolkata court on Friday declared nine suspected Naxalites arrested by the National Investigation Agency in connection with the CPI (Maoist) arms manufacturing case as 'political prisoners'. The prisoners include CPI (Maoist) technical committee head and the man behind the outfit's rocket launcher factories, Sadula Ramakrishna alias RK.

While the NIA is likely to challenge the verdict, this comes close on the heels of an August order by Calcutta high court which declared eight suspected Naxalites, including senior CPI (Maoist) leader Chhatradhar Mahato, political prisoners.

Security agencies look at the two orders as precedent-setters that will make more jailed Naxalites push for this status across the country. Already, several suspected Maoists have been on hunger strike in Maharashtra jails pushing for this demand.

Agencies also see the order as a symbolic victory for the Maoists who have been able to take the offences related to Naxal violence out of the purview of terrorism or general crime and have made their violent activities look political.

The present order came in response to a petition filed before the Kolkata sessions court by the nine accused arrested by NIA. The petitioners sought status of political prisoners even as NIA opposed the pleas. The court, however, overruled NIA's objection citing the August 8 Calcutta HC judgment that had granted political prisoner status to Mahato and seven others.

The status was granted under the West Bengal Correctional Services Act, 1992. According to the Act, political prisoners are those who are arrested or convicted on a charge of having committed or attempting to commit aiding or abetting the commissions of any political offence. It is applicable even if the person is charged under the Indian Penal Code.

The law also says that anyone who commits or allegedly commits an offence during a political or democratic movement with an exclusive political objective, free from personal greed or motive, is entitled to political prisoner status. Even charges of waging war against the nation cannot prevent an accused from being granted the status.

Understandably, security agencies are not very enthused by the order. A senior official from the security establishment said, "The order has effectively, even if symbolically, separated the Naxalites from other terrorists. But even a Hafiz Saeed does not spread violence for personal gains and fights for an ideology and a particular political order. Should he be granted the same privilege if he is arrested?"

A senior NIA official said the agency would study the order, consult the government and then appeal against it in the high court.

However, those fighting for the rights of prisoners have welcomed the decision. Lawyer Surendra Gadling, who is representing several suspected Naxalites in Maharashtra, said, "Maoists are merely struggling for a different political order. They cannot be equated with other criminals. They are essentially political prisoners."
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Seems more and more that Maoists are not some Hungry Tribal but a powerful lobby with significant influence in Polictics, Beauracracy, Media, Judicary and Business Interests.

Every step is being done to give them a free hand.
Chandrasekhar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Chandrasekhar »

From "Lucknow" City page of ToI.
Communal situation 'volatile' in UP, IB tells Centre
LUCKNOW: The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has alerted the Centre about the possibilities of more communal flare ups in Uttar Pradesh (UP) in coming days.

The IB alert has came after series of communal violence witnessed in the state after Samajwadi Party (SP) came to power in March earlier this year. As many as seven incidents of communal clashes have taken place in different parts of UP in first six months of SP rule.

The latest incident occurred at Masuri in Ghaziabad last week. Six persons were killed and 28 injured when police fired to control an irate mob which torched a police station, after the Holy Quran, with its pages splashed with abusive graffiti, was discovered from a place.

In past six months, local disputes led to communal violence twice in Bareilly and Pratapgarh, while Mathuta saw a similar clash once. However, Lucknow, and Allahabad witnessed violent protests on August 17 over alleged atrocities on Muslims in Assam and Myanmar.

In all these incidents, investigations done by the police so far have found that violence was either pre-planned or local issues were used to instigate people of one community or another. Sources said that IB has not ruled out political conspiracy behind all these incidents.

While the lawlessness in the SP rule is being held responsible for the volatile situation in UP, all the major political parties are trying to create rift and take the advantage of polarization of votes on caste and communal lines with the eye on the 2014 lok sabha elections.

Sources said that the major worry of the IB is that the modules of various terrorist outfits might use the volatile situation to trigger more violence and engineer terror attacks, particularly on or before the tenth anniversary of Ayodhya Babri mosque demolition on December 6.
Usual secular white-washing and '=='.
Chandrasekhar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Chandrasekhar »

Police to beef up security in volatile rural district
KOZHIKODE: The district police have proposed carving a new sub division in Nadapuram, setting up of coastal police station at Kappad and new circle offices in the area to strengthen the law and order mechanism in the rural district, which is one of the most sensitive areas in the state.

Areas such as Nadapuram, Kallachi, Kakkattil, Kuttiady and Vadakara come under the rural police district. Apart from political clashes, the area also witnessed communal disturbances in the past. Onchiyam, Azhiyur and Payyoli are notorious for clashes among political parties including the CPM, the RMP and BJP-RSS. Many areas under the Nadapuram and Valayam police stations have the history of violence that assumed communal colour most often.

Presently, all these areas are manned by the Vadakara DSP. Vadakara, Kuttiady, Nadapuram, Perambra and Payyoli circle offices and 12 police stations come under the Vadakara sub division.

The proposal is to set up a new sub-division at Nadapuram which will have the jurisdiction of Nadapuram, Kuttiady and Perambra circle offices. This will ease the workload of the police officers, whose hands are often full with cases related to violence.

Another proposal is to elevate the district crime detachment into district crime branch that could exclusively handle investigation into cases having serious ramifications. Police officers who are entangled in the law and order issues often find little time to pursue a case with the seriousness it deserved. Formation of a District Crime Branch would take away a major burden from the local police.

The rural district is an area where the manufacture and use of explosives are rampant. Improvised explosive devices (IEDs) of various kinds are being experimented here by political parties and communal forces. Five youths had died when they were engaged in bomb making at Narikkatteri two years ago. A diagram for manufacturing pipe bomb was recovered from Kuttiady in 2008. Police had found out that the youths killed in the blast at Narikkatteri were planning to ignite a large communal riot in the area.

Bombs are being recovered from these areas at regular intervals. The proposal suggests setting up of a bomb squad for the rural district, which is equipped with all modern gadgets.

The activities of extremist organizations are also high in areas coming under the rural district. The proposal also suggested strengthening of intelligence collection and analysis mechanism to keep an eye of the extremist elements.

The rural district is an area where the manufacture and use of explosives are rampant. Bombs are being recovered from such areas at regular intervals.
Anand K
BRFite

Post by Anand K »

Errr... wasn't this dog carcasses thing linked here some time back?

Some time back there was an article in the local dailies, IIRC Mangalam had juiciest details, about people finding dog carcasses with signs of trauma from bladed weapon. It was theorized in the report that hacking "ritually unclean" dogs was the first step towards remove the revulsion of harming living beings. Dog today, dude tomorrow.
There was a more gruesome report in that article though..... the cops recovered the body of a local Romeo who routinely used to lure married women to commit adultery. Apparently he picked up the wrong woman this time, a Muslim woman, and they found his corpse with gashes similar to the ones they make in autopsy. IIRC the report said it was performed when he was alive. This was linked to the NDF, SDPI types due to religion of the latest "conquest" and the altercation the late lamented had with some Abduls a few days ago.

NDF/SDPI types rely more on armed presence, "erudite" theologians, banners and posters ityadi and "public secret" that they have roving bands of faithfuls armed with swords and knives. In a place like Kerala, bomb terrorism have a tendency to turn intended political messages on it's head..... "Oh, RDX from beggar Pakistan! Base political motive only.... not Jihad! Detonation know how from trained terrorists/ISI types! Circuitous routes to procure Ammonium Nitrate!".
Why add all that complexity and distractions when it is better to have a cohesive, not-so-visible 24/7 standing army composed of "sons of the soil" that can protect interests and threaten those who oppose those interests? Homegrown extremists like these might lack in "bang for the buck" and use only swords/knives like a Gunda gang but it sure is a better way to create Oil Drops. Some feel these organizations deliberately do not maintain an umbilical relationship with Pakis/Saudis for these reasons.....

JMTC
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

Muslim fanatics fear `NILAVILAKKU’ like the fear Dracula has for `CROSS’
23/09/2012 11:38:27 HK Correspondent

Years ago as a young Muslim League minister when Kunjali Kutty refused to light the `Nilavilakku’ at a state function, many raised their eye brows in disbelief, but the subject died away since the Hindus take everything lightly.

In recent times, when Ministers Muneer and Abdul Rubb followed the footsteps of their leader and kept away from Nilavilakku, it gave a signal about their designs. But now, at Mynagapplly when the new Musaliar at the Madrassa Muhammad Naufal, a NDF activist, directed Muslim students studying at Lakshmi Vilasam High School at Mynagappally not to wear the school uniform bearing the emblem of the school which happens to bear the ‘Nilavilakku’ and ‘Veena’, the issue took a different turn.
This school started in 1921 by the then Travancore Maharaja was named Lakshmi Vilasam to commemorate Rani Lakshmi Bhai and majority students in the school are still Hindus. Emblem of the school was designed about 32 years ago by the PTA which comprised of parents and teachers from all religions.

First the Musaliar directed the Muslim students from the school not to enter the Madrassa wearing the school uniform bearing the school emblem and then instigated the Muslim youth in the area belonging to fanatic groups to scare school authorities with their pressure tactics to remove the emblem from school uniform. When the school authorities refused to budge, the Musalair threatened that they would take out all Muslim students numbering about 500 from the school. The Principal of the School, a Muslim Lady, stood with the PTA and teachers and refused to accept their demand.
The Muslim League leaders in the district then got involved in the issue and gave a demand in writing to the Education Director to have the emblem removed from school uniform. By this time various Hindu organization and BJP in the area also got involved in the issue. The Education Director then directed the school committee to deal with the issue amicably. By this time, parents and students in the school also got divided into two groups and the decision of the committee was to allow the Muslim students to wear uniform without the emblem. So, the Musaliar succeeded in his first attempt.

So, within one week the Musaliar at Mynagappally Madrassa was able to divide the students in this school in to two categories as Muslims and non-Muslim and have even different uniform. A thing to remember in this context is that Mynagappally is the native place of Abdul Nasser Madani, and his headquarters is close to this Madrassa and the school.
All changes happening in and around Mynagappally, Karunagappally, Chakkuvally, Bharanikkavu and Sasthamcotta have direct relevance to what he taught his disciples and how venous his sermons were. Behind the bar he may be counting his days, but the religious hatred he preached has spread around are growing in different designs. No wonder that the `Nilavilakku’ has impact on them like the Holy Cross to Dracula.

http://haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx? ... 421&SKIN=C
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Woman held for posing as ISRO scientist in Bangalore

Last Updated: Monday, September 24, 2012, 15:09

Bangalore: In a sensational development, a women posing as a space scientist was nabbed from Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) headquarters in Bangalore on September 22, the police revealed on Monday.

The woman identified as Jula N Sam, a 40-year-old from Ahmedabad, was arrested by CISF guards at the gates of the high-security complex in Yelahanka. She was carrying fake ID cards, reports added.

Police said Jula had visited Kollam in Kerala to attend the last rites of her father on September 19 and after that, came to Bangalore the same night and stayed at ISRO's guest house at Jeevan Beemanagar, around 10 km from the ISRO headquarters, by producing a fake ID card.

She had obtained the card from a photo studio at Kollam, police said.

Police booked Jula under various IPC sections including 471 (using as genuine a forged document or electronic record), 420 (cheating) and 490 (breach of contract of service during voyage or journey).

Police said Jula's husband, who is in the city, claimed that his wife is mentally challenged. :shock: Quite a stunt for someone mentally challenged...

If not for the presence of mind of CISF officials, security may have been breached at the ISRO headquarters at a time when the space research organisation is gearing up to launch PSLV10.

Recently, defence establishment DRDO was in news after one of its scientist was arrested for having alleged links with terror outfits such as the Lashkar-e-Toiba and Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (HuJI).

With PTI inputs

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/wo ... 01495.html
Sounds like terror surveillance op.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

I can understand husband claiming that her wife is mentally challenged.. but how come mentally challenged people are allowed to carry fake ids?
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

Jula N Sam from her name seems to be an evan jehadi.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

svenkat wrote:Jula N Sam from her name seems to be an evan jehadi.

Her name was flashed on TV as Shah. From Ahmedabad.

Sam must be from the roler she married.

Jula N Sam sounds like an unemployed secret agent.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

More importantly has this happened before?
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Chennai immerses idols peacefully

Processions for idol immersions to celebrate Vinayaka Chaturthi, were largely peaceful across the city on Sunday.

Barring an incident that led to a disagreement in Korukkupet, the processions proceeded from various points in and around the city, closely guarded by a large posse of police officials who prevented the occurrence of any untoward events.

Several Hindu organisations and individuals had installed Vinayagar idols in different parts of the city. After obtaining permission from the police, the idols were immersed in specific beaches over the weekend.

On Sunday alone, over 1,450 idols were immersed in various places. The immersions began in the morning, with the colourful idols transported in lorries, as devotees and representatives of Hindu groups chanted slogans.

The processions began from various places, including Manali, Villivakkam, Redhills, Thiruverkadu, Koyambedu, Triplicane, Egmore, Chintadripet, Pudupet, Valluvarkottam, K.K.Nagar, Poonamallee High Road, Pallavaram and Velachery.
A member of Hindu Munnani, Ramagopalan, and his supporters, who attempted to by-pass police personnel and illegally lead a procession on the road near Triplicane big mosque, were arrested.

Speaking to The Hindu, Additional Commissioner of Police, Law and Order (in-charge), Sanjay Arora said the processions were peaceful overall. “There were a few minor incidents including the one in Korukkupet where police sprung into action and amicably settled the issue,” he added.
What caught my eye was the sigh of relief apparent in the tone of the article for a festival being conducted by the "majority community" without being attacked !!!

Every procession needed heavy bandobast and very carefully chosen routes lest it be attacked by <xxx/yyy> {Insert your community here}
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

Triplicane has always been a sensitive area during these immersion processions. Such a sad state considering the Parthasarathy temple (8th Century Narasimhavarman Pallava construction and absolutely beautiful) is/was the centre of that area for centuries. Other areas, not so much. But the effect of that nonsense near the american consulate does seem to have put so many people on the edge. Except for the rageboys everyone else does seem to be particularly unhappy at the communal problems in a usually quiet city. I don't think the rioters are of any illusions that thte rest of the folks will sit quietly in case of riots though, cos this is still the state of the aruval and some particularly nasty uses of that thing. Sad but you never know.