Two-G (2G) Spectrum Scam Tapes and follow-up

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Re: Two-G (2G) Spectrum Scam Tapes and follow-up

Post by shaardula »

RoyG wrote:Very funny comedian. Recommend everyone to watch.

[youtube]HIudxeqFuz8&fb_source=message[/youtube]
brilliant! just brilliant!! saw some of his other work too. not a one act wonder either.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Suppiah wrote:
The problem with such articles, coming at a time like this, is that the dynasty or its yellows will use it to discredit the REAL scams where real money is thousands of crores have been plundered, and to tar every such scam as notional, fictitious and therefore not not to be taken seriously..
Under "normal" circumstances I would tend to agree. But with scams every other day, this will definitley resonate with aam aadmi. The article makes very valid points considering the current political situation.
Now whether they can be proved or not is another issue.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Jindal-Zee TV: The new, improved, reverse sting
A TV channel is investigating alleged wrong-doings by a corporate entity, there are discussions :D on Rs100 crore to be paid to the channel to back off on the story.

The entire discussion between the TV channel and the company are secretly recorded.

Now, there’s a twist in the tale: the party doing the recording is not the TV channel — it’s the company being investigated by the TV channel. :rotfl: :rotfl:

According to the Indian Express, there were three meetings between officials of Zee TV and Jindal Power and Steel Limited (JSPL), the proceedings of which were taped on audio and video by JSPL and submitted to the police along with the filing of an FIR, naming “Essel Group chairman Subhash Chandra and his son Punit Goenka as co-accused in its FIR alleging “criminal conspiracy, extortion, criminial intimidation and defamation by Zee TV, which is a part of Essel Group, and its officials”.
Predator vs Scavengers.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Ha!Ha!Ha! The Opposition can use this to great effect....sinking their own in the bargain!
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Vasu wrote:The sound of silence is deafening.

Congress silent over IAC charges against Khurshid

Khurshid says he will sue Kejriwal. Hope he gets an opportunity to lay down his life for his Madam soon.

Toilet of India's saucy headline - "Now, Kejriwal accuses Khurshid of scam."
Congis are worried that Sk may have let them down. Serious investigation is going on in the figures indicated by CAG. They are checking if there is a missing word Crore in the CAG report.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

I am not sure why we are behind Khurshid, the allegations are about a few lakes of rupees - rs 80 odd lakh rupees. Adam admi can understand the number of zeroes in lakhs, it is not corruption or scam if the numbers are below 100 crores.

/Snark
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

We are not after Khurshid. AK is making a show of going after Khurshid. So that when he goes after the NDA, people say, hamam mey sabhi nanga hai.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Khurshid is a poor scamster. What a pittance Rs 80 Lakh only. He is not qualified to be a Congi. The minimum qualifying amount in scam is a lakh crore. This fellow must be dismissed from INC.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

chaanakya wrote:Khurshid is a poor scamster. What a pittance Rs 80 Lakh only. He is not qualified to be a Congi. The minimum qualifying amount in scam is a lakh crore. This fellow must be dismissed from INC.
he must be jailed for being a poor scamster. :rotfl:
nakul
BRFite

Post by nakul »

Shut up you RSS agents. Khurshid bhai has more scams to his credit then you SDREs know. He will not stop until he proves that he is worthy of being a member of madam's party.

Salman Khurshid has undervalued properties in Goa: IAC
The Goa unit of India Against Corruption (IAC) on Saturday demanded a probe into alleged under-valuing of properties purchased in Goa by Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid, who is already facing fire over his NGO allegedly siphoning off money meant for the physically challenged.

Demanding a probe, IAC coordinator here Valmiki Naik, an associate of Arvind Kejriwal, has also released a video on video networking site YouTube featuring Khurshid's Goa properties in the coastal village of Calangute, one of the hottest property markets in Goa.

"The IAC Goa also demands that Mr Khurshid explain what appears to be gross under-valuing of his properties in Goa. Khurshid, in a 'declaration of assets' on the PMO website in Sep 2011, had declared two apartments that he owns at Bernard Simao resorts at Gauravaddo in Calangute," Naik said in a statement issued here.

"While one apartment is 110 square metres, the other is 102 square metres, and he has claimed that they were purchased by his father-in-law in Khurshid's wife's name for a price of Rs 4,29,200 and Rs 3,94,400, respectively," he added.

He claimed that the properties were grossly undervalued, as compared to real estate prices prevalent in Goa.
Don't you ever suspect the secular party's scamming credentials.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Sorry Bhai Galti ho gayi

He is truly untouchable. Being the Secular Face of the Scams nobody can touch him without risking being branded RYesYes
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Pratyush wrote:We are not after Khurshid. AK is making a show of going after Khurshid. So that when he goes after the NDA, people say, hamam mey sabhi nanga hai.
It sure looks that way.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 5#p1351755

cross posting here also-- as a few are involved in the 2g spectrum scam also.

Named people-
1) Rajeev gandhi
2) Andimuthu raja
3) Harshad mehta
4) Palaniappan Chidambaram
5) Suresh Kalmadi
6) Muthuvel Karunanidhi
7) Ketan Parekh
8) Chirag Jayesh Mohini
9) Kalanithi Maran.
10) Sharad pawar.

we dont have any BJP men here. All the above are UPA persons except the business men(couple of them are dead).

All the above are in crores. :( :(
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

What is the veracity of this??
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

chaanakya wrote:What is the veracity of this??
It is their in Ak facebook.
if congis interested they can easily rubbish it.
swiss bank can say it false. or forged etc.
paid congi media did not do anything so far till AK raised the issue.
non congis made an issue earlier but did not get publicity like AK.

considering the scams it is onus on the congis to dispel the above.
It will repeat of
gali galime shor hai < you name it....> chor hai.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

AK is no pinnacle of truthfulness .

Wiki states that SBC merged with UBS in 1997. So such a letter from SBC could not be issued in 2011.
However UBS does not have entirely clean record in India operations as per various news reports.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

chaanakya wrote:What is the veracity of this??
It creditbility is like the sun rising in the west, Swiss in INR in Crores :rotfl:
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

X post from Corruption tracker thread..where i mentioned it is an obvious fake:

Many moons ago i said tackling corruption is not about vengeance and hangings. So did Somnath ji. Tackling corruption is about making sensible law, removing discretionary power from ministries. Gold smuggling and black markets in forex were not curtailed till some sanity in single line notifications was issued. Introduce tomorrow a law that states any income above 10 Lakhs per annum will be taxed 95% and the nation will see an exodus of money to Swiss or Singapore or Cayman Island accounts. 95% people who talk against corruption here on this forum will turn corrupt. Business will flow out of India. No one except those that benefit from crony capitalism with Politico's will benefit. The saddest part of this anti corruption episode is that so few really see this charade through.

An Anna or Kejriwal in power will be as guilty of fostering corruption as Gaddaffi or Sonia or anyone you can name if he doesn't address that root of discretionary power and structural reform. If they honestly in power will not be corrupt and use floggings, hangings and vengeance as a tool, then India will resemble Stalinist Russia, North Korea, Hitlers Germany but..certainly not a vibrant developed state.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

^^^ eventually yes, I agree hangings and vengeance are not the way...but to clear the substantial overhang of corrupt that act with impunity and can never be punished using normal channels, because they can cook/destroy/purchase evidence as well as judges, not to speak of secular, progressive yellows...there must be a initial stock clearance..

I would say any Maoist neta that takes up this topic as a primary strategy, at least in Urban areas, will find surprising amount of support..
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

Many moons ago i said tackling corruption is not about vengeance and hangings.
for monetary corruption yes

but nothing except some feudal gene explains this insatiable land grab. that sort of thing requires flogging and hanging

what about stealing from money meant for poor

and sensible laws in other countries have still not removed the hoarding of wealth and crooked behaviour
pentaiah
BRFite

Post by pentaiah »

Exactly there must be very strong punitive judicial measures against corruption for the top people in power and politicians death penalty is must for such persons till we evolve into a proper democracy.

Do you know that you can be sentenced for 3 months in jail for stealing a egg in IPC no scale that up to
Thousands of crores looted in each scam....

Capital theft decapitation period.
dnivas
BRFite

Senior official probing Vadra-DLF land deal shunted out

Post by dnivas »

Senior official probing Vadra-DLF land deal shunted out

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/s ... 000137.ece

A top official in the Haryana government’s land registration department was transferred hours after he initiated a probe into all the land dealings of Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi, in four districts of the State neighbouring Delhi, The Hindu can disclose.
Three days earlier, pursuant to the probe he had already initiated, Mr. Khemka issued a letter formally ordering an inquiry across four districts into the “alleged under-valuation of some properties registered by Shri Robert Vadra or his companies as vendor or vendee.” His letter took note of IAC’s allegations and reports in the media.

Based on the preliminary details uncovered by the inquiry in the case of at least one of those properties, Mr. Khemka cancelled the mutation of the 3.531- acre plot that Mr. Vadra’s company, M/s Sky Light Hospitality, had sold to DLF Universal Ltd on September 18, 2012. He did so on the grounds that the mutation violated the States Consolidation Act and was done not by a revenue officer but by the Assistant Consolidation Officer of Gurgaon who was not authorised to do so. (EA4/2012/4620-4621 dated 15 October, 2012)
When it comes to the scam family, decisions move so quickly
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Politician to son: Don’t come back to India

Posting in full. Sarcasm at its best.
My dear son,

When you went abroad to study, it was with a clear understanding that, once you finish your education you would return to India. We took a family decision when your education ended; that it made sense for you to stay in the US for a few years more, enjoy your youth, money and then return and stand for elections as Member of Parliament from the constituency our family has represented for so many decades.

It has been five years since you left, and, last week, when we spoke on Skype, you told me that you believed that it was time to return. At first, I was delighted. Then, after the call was over, the import of what you planned to do sank in. My impulse was to call you back immediately, but I thought I’d put my thoughts down in an email so that you have a better understanding of what I want to say and why I say it.

In a nutshell, I do not want you to return to India. The India of today is not the India that you left. Much has changed – and much of the change negatively affects families like ours.

“The India of today is not the India that you left. Much has changed – and much of the change negatively affects families like ours”. AP

There is a change in the balance of power in society. People do not understand what people like me, member of parliament, do – and no longer acknowledge that all of us, thanks to the great sacrifices we make for our constituency, do not live like normal people.

Just the other day, a fellow Member of Parliament was almost shamed in the context of what media is calling a Rs 71 lakh ‘scam’. The media, who no longer seem to have respect for people like us, are harassing him the whole day, treating him like a common cheat.

Even worse is the case of Robert Vadra, Priyankaji’s husband. It seems DLF lent Robertji Rs 65 crore without any security – and the media and social activists are making that out to be a crime. What crime? Many friends in business have lent me hundreds of crores without any security over the decades – and they haven’t even asked for me to return it. Why would they? After all, as a friend, I’ve helped them on so many instances that they’ve earned fortunes from our friendship. Now, media is making it sound like it’s a crime for MPs and ministers to help friends. What a terrible state of affairs.

Sharad Pawar’s nephew has been forced to resign because of some allegations on a developmental work that he was involved in. Media says that he helped contractors make extra money by approving of rises in estimates after the contracts were awarded. What is wrong with that? Your grandfather used to do the same with his friends, as did I.

Ministers like Raja, Kanimozhi and Kalmadi have been jailed because of trying to help their friends. This is where our country is going to. No one has any respect for our class any more, and the media and social activists are being helped by the courts – they’re ganging up against us.

Things are bad in India, son. It is becoming difficult for people like us to carry on in the way we are used to. We are treated like commoners, we are called cheats and thugs. We’re reaching a stage when toll booth attendants expect us to pay – an FIR was filed against an MP who, obviously got upset at the request and threatened the attendant with a gun for his cheek.

It is getting very petty. The other day, Air-India staff at Guwahati charged three MPs for carrying excess baggage. MPs not being allowed excess baggage on the national airline, and lowly employees of Air-India not respecting them? This is the new India, the India you want to come back to!

That’s why I write this note to you. Do not come back to India, and forget about plans on a career in politics. Come to Geneva next week; I will meet you there. I will transfer money to your account so that you can invest in a house in New York. As far as business is concerned, maybe you could buy a university nearby. After all, your uncle has six universities in India and they are quite profitable. I will ask him to guide you when you begin your venture.

Will discuss in detail when we meet next week.

With love from your father.
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

Doggy(style) Singh has finally lifted his head from his (doggy style) position.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 829253.cms

Re The Sagarika article on firstpost (http://www.firstpost.com/politics/vadra ... 86210.html), I am getting some deep piskological insights into the working of her deeply conflicted yet extremely naive brain:
Its also rather sad that the saga of the elite in India has ended up becoming encapsulated in a Robert Vadra. The high achieving Nehruvians, the educated builders of modern India, the formidable talents, old world decency, cosmopolitan, liberal yet rooted outlook that bilingual English-educated folk in India embody and have always embodied, are in danger of being caricatured by the Vadra syndrome. Vadra has indeed given the Indian elite a bad name, from Jawaharlal to Robert is an unfortunate trajectory for a family and a nation.

In the aftermath of the Vadra affair, it’s high time the Indian elite re-invents itself. The elite must shed their perverse avatar of flashy disconnectedness and recapture in some measure what it was in the first decades of India: strivers for excellence and idealists about India. Building on the past, the Indian elite has to learn to speak a new language ( for example, the word “servant” to describe household help must be junked immediately) and create a new identity. Else the future belongs to the dhartiputra and the cultural legacy of Nehru and Homi Bhabha, Vikram Sarabhai and JRD Tata, Rukmini Devi Arundale and Pupul Jayakar—some great names of the Indian-educated class—will be lost forever. So get off Facebook and Twitter, Macaulayputras, and fight to keep your proud legacy untarnished!
A few things become clear
1) She is as dumb as a rock. (big surprise for me, but I never read enough of her before)
2) She is desperately searching for an identity, and has near 0 self-respect.
3) She identifies herself as a daughter of Macaulay (not surprised here).
4) Has a big "impress-the-white-man" syndrome.

By her calling the "old world decency" she is essentially saying that the white british man who "civilized" her ancestors were much better than the "dharthiputras" or the "uncivilized brutes" that roam in India. i.e. Macaulayputra == civilized, Dharthiputra == uncivilized. Played exactly as a Gora admi would want to hear of how great a job the white man did by civilizing the brute.

Alas the Brits left too early so could not complete the job. She would love for the brits to come back and civilize the rest of us brutes, as she mentions in the appeal to fellow Macaulayputras to keep their "proud legacy" untarnished. In fact, by coining the term "Internet Hindus", by being self hating and by calling her own community a community of uncivilized brutes, she has already done justice to her "Macaulay legacy".In fact Macaulay , who had no legitimate children, would be happy to have her as a daughter, illegitimate or otherwise, for she has really achieved what Macaulay intended to achieve.

This fact is the root cause of her hating the Hindus. She hates Hindus (and herself) because she knows she belongs to a community that (according to her) consist of uncivilized brutes who practice caste system, burn their widows, and practice child marriage. So the fact that internet hindus are actually happy with their identity and in fact successful in mounting a defense against her kind makes her self-respect go to zero.

Just like the "internet hindu" became a pejorative term adopted by many and became a positive term on the net, she is trying to do the same with the "macaulayputra" term. This is what made me realize how much of intelligence she actually possesses.

She is desperately trying to get her non-existent self-respect back and searching for it in the wrong place. One has to be as dumb as a rock to hope to magically obtain self-respect by identifying with the kingpin who destroyed one's own civilizational roots by making one hate themselves over and over again.

She is a classic case of a serious inferiority complex due to self-hate. If she is reading this, I would suggest she remove the object of self-hate within herself, the same macaulay education that she obtained in her early life. She has to learn to accept who she is, and that it is not wrong to be .... a Hindu. Being Hindu is nothing to be ashamed of, just like being non-white is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact one should be proud for being from a community that has never been as barbaric as a desert religion. One should be proud for being from a community that mounted a successful yet NON barbaric (i.e. civilized) defense against the barbarians for more than 1000 years and also staged an almost successful yet civilized rout of the Mughals in the late 17th century.

But then to realize all this one needs intelligence to identify the issues, and also patience and time to heal. She probably has none of those.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

that this vile woman has a national platform is in itself a telling story of India's sorry state. 2nd generation dilli elite, who only had to turn up to experience the best of opportunities the world has to offer. all that education, all that exposure, and all she can come up with is a shudder at the thought of 'dhartiputras' taking over?

The swinging set of the 70s hipsters who jived at the Bombay gymkhana or the Tollygunge club, still worshipped Nehru and Tiger Pataudi, smoked Charms and flirted with Naxalism as a fashion statement.

that about sums it up for me.
nawabs
BRFite

Post by nawabs »

Delays of the strategic kind

http://pragmatic.nationalinterest.in/page/2/
The project was started in 2004. Three underground strategic crude oil reserves, to hold reserves equivalent to 14 days of India’s oil consumption, were to come up at Visakhapatnam (1.33 mmt – originally 1 mmt), Mangalore (1.5 mmt) and Padur (2.5 mmt). The scheduled date of completion of this project was four years. Double the time has already elapsed and not even one of the reserves has been completed. As per this report in the Hindustan Times, the latest projected dates of completion are the facility at Visakhapatnam is likely to be completed by March 2013, followed by Mangalore in end 2013 and Padur in the middle of 2014.

The total cost of this project in 2004 was around Rs 1,650 crore. Now, it has already escalated to Rs 23,000 crore. This excludes the cost of purchasing 5.33 mmt of crude oil at current prices, which are three times higher than those in 2004.

Missed deadlines, cost overruns on a ‘strategic’ project. And no one seems to care. Perhaps that is why the government is already formulating another plan for constructing additional strategic crude oil storage facilities to store 12.5 mmt of crude oil. It is estimated to cost Rs 55,000 crore.

Each of these new locations will have a crude oil storage capacity of 2.5 mt and will come up at Bikaner in Rajasthan, Chandikhol in Odisha, Rajkot in Gujarat and at Padur in Karnataka.

While all the earlier three strategic crude oil storages would be in underground rock caverns, the four new such facilities have been proposed as a mix of rock caverns, salt caverns and underground concrete tanks.

Even if these additional reserves are miraculously constructed in a short time, India would then have a total of about 55 days of crude oil reserves. Even then, India would be well short of the world standards – oil importing member-countries of International Energy Agency (IEA) are committed to hold oil stocks equivalent to 90 days of net oil imports.

These plans may sound worthless but planning is still worth it. Didn’t Dwight D. Eisenhower say it best: “In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.”
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

while we rail against babus who help the politicians - lets take a moment to praise one poor honest babu who is being transferred for the 43rd time for daring to check on the damad

from india today - IAS officer breaks down on TV :evil:

http://tinyurl.com/btctlpm
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

[url=http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/tamil-nadu/dayanithi-alagiri-moves-high-court-against-nbw/article4003298.ece
Durai alias Dayanithi Alagiri (26), son of Union Minister M.K. Alagiri, has filed a petition in the Madras High Court Bench here to set aside a non-bailable arrest warrant issued against him by a judicial magistrate at Melur near here on Monday in connection with the ongoing investigation into a multi-crore granite quarry scam in the district.
nakul
BRFite

Post by nakul »

Salman Khurshid warns Arvind Kejriwal of blood, visiting Farrukhabad: TV
"I don't give a visa to go there but it's a long road to Farrukhabad--it is 300 km away. Let him get there first. Let him go there, but he should keep in mind that he has to return as well," said Khurshid in New Delhi.

He also said that he was given pen and asked to work only with it but now it is time to replace the ink with blood. "I've been advised to use the pen (to counter allegations). (But) it is time to replace ink with blood," he said.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

so law minister is violating the law?
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

Now it will be left to yellows, including Stalinist rapist goon puppet yellows leased over to dynasty, to explain it away as 'metaphor' and try to white wash this....in any civilised country (and in India too, if Bal Thackeray or Varun Gandhi had said this) this will be taken as a direct murder threat and lead to arrest and prosecution.

Already some yellows are trying to black it out, even as others put it as number one item in their home pages....

They dynasty, if it has any sense of humanity at all, should not just fire him, but prosecute and jail him pronto...
Vasu
BRFite

Post by Vasu »

svenkat wrote:[url=http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/tamil-nadu/dayanithi-alagiri-moves-high-court-against-nbw/article4003298.ece
Durai alias Dayanithi Alagiri (26), son of Union Minister M.K. Alagiri, has filed a petition in the Madras High Court Bench here to set aside a non-bailable arrest warrant issued against him by a judicial magistrate at Melur near here on Monday in connection with the ongoing investigation into a multi-crore granite quarry scam in the district.
Karunanidhi is a thief and heads a household of thieves.

News is that the grandson has left the country. Nobody, including his wife, opened their mouths to the police. Banana republic only.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

As I predicted, the yellow-wash has started already...problem is not with what Kurshid said, but what kejriwal 'sees'...like small kids, he is seeing a ghost where there should be none..

Incidentally, Vasu-garu, the very same rapist goon propaganda yellows are also protecting Tamilnadu's first family, having pushed a few of their women into it ...secular, progressive and liberal onleee...as long as you are anti-hindu sewage drinking scums..dont be a fascist and question them..
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I thought stealing from handicapped occurs only in Charles Dickens type novels.

Looks like INC stalwarts do that in real life. Khurshid is the evidence.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

So get off Facebook and Twitter, Macaulayputras, and fight to keep your proud legacy untarnished!
At least she's honest. She knows it's the beginning of the end of colonial consciousness which is why she felt compelled to write the piece. Individuals like S.N Balagangadhara, MR Venkatesh, R Vaidya, S Gurumurthy, S Swamy, N Modi, etc are spreading awareness about our dharmic traditions and culture which cannot be stopped. We should be happy.
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

look at her trying to interpret Salman's blood statement

fellow oxonian??? :eek:
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Aditya_V wrote:so law minister is violating the law?
I can understand why his hand has been forced, saar.

Fear is if law mantri doesn't violate the law.....

then the law will violate the law mantri. Only.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

To be fair to Salman,it was a meeting with party workers and this sort of rhetoric is par for the course
My view is Salman would not have been directly involved.71 lakhs is MLA level corruption.Possibly,one of his aides would have done this gotala.Salman might hve given this project as baksheeh to his aide.

We are plumbing to new depths with the Law Minister talking the language of goondas and paid media is ignoring it.
Last edited by svenkat on 18 Oct 2012 14:04, edited 1 time in total.