Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Oct 4 2012

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - Oct 4 2012

Post by SSridhar »

anupmisra wrote:
Anujan wrote:Pakistani territory won't be used against India
Both mushy and im da dim are right. Technically, at least. PoK and the tribal regions of the northwest are out of paki control and thus not paki territories. . . . Taqqiya all the way. Thats the way of life there.
True. When LeT was banned in January 2002 by Musharraf and was hailed by Powell as the greatest thing to happen ever and India believed that Pakistan had turned the corner, a small thing was overlooked by most and glossed over by the rest. The ban order clearly said that it was not applicable in PoK, Northern Areas (now GB) and FATA. Promptly, LeT shifted to Muzzafarabad in PoK where it already had an extensive setup.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

shiv wrote:He will get cuttled unless he bleats the K word as the army and jihadis want.
shiv, apart from the fact that Imran Khan has no option but to toe the PA line, it is also a fact that he himself is a jihadi and an inveterate India hater, like all other Pakistanis. Normally, conflict between the 'Establishment' and the politicians of Pakistan comes not on account of how to handle India (because they are all united on that and follow the PA line) but due to domestic reasons.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I protest. It is the right thing to do.

What should India do? Fire at Pakistani army bunkers? The more India demands Pakistan to punish the extremists the more alianated the normal pakistanis will feel. After all they are very much like us. They eat, go poop, have sex, and hate hindu fanatics.

I support GoIs efforts to reduce tensions in south-Asia.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

RamaY wrote:
I protest. It is the right thing to do.

What should India do? Fire at Pakistani army bunkers? The more India demands Pakistan to punish the extremists the more alianated the normal pakistanis will feel. After all they are very much like us. They eat, go poop, have sex, and hate hindu fanatics.

I support GoIs efforts to reduce tensions in south-Asia.
One of the unstated undertones in articles by Christine Fair and the other guy (forget his name - it was in the previous page) is the fact that both India and to a small extent America are actually scared of Pakistani nuclear weapons.

I generally don't write such things lightly and will argue my case, but tell me (anyone) what is India going to do if Pakistan decides to launch some nukes on India? It is another matter that we may destroy the Islamic republic of Pakistan. But how much do we want those nukes hitting us? The US too is scared because some of those nukes are at least partially in jihadi control. Both India and the US are appesing Pakistan to an extent, but they are unable to appease to the extent that Pakistan wants. The US is currently unable to give Kashmir or a nuclear deal. But the US can pay billions. India cannot give Kashmir, but can give visas, electricity, cricket, medical care etc.

I believe that if we set bravado aside and accept that we are afraid, a lot of actions become more easy to explain.
mayo
BRFite -Trainee
Location: Madrasa Theory of Relativity (M>EC^2) Madrasa Logic > Earthly Logic * Civilization^2

Post by mayo »

Code: Select all

http://dawn.com/2012/11/08/bomb-blast-near-rangers-headquarters-in-karachi/
Huge bomb blast targets rangers HQ in Karachi. Early Friedin?

TOI says 1 killed and 14 injured...
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^ 100% with you Shivji. All I hope is some self-awareness on Indian side.

It is one thing to be afraid of Paki nukes as self-aware injuns and it is another thing to be afraid of Paki nukes without being self-aware.

Yes nukes kill injuns no matter whether they are self aware or not. It is human spirit to be self-aware eventhough it is death is imminent.

I just hope injuns show that basic human trait.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

http://dawn.com/2012/11/08/bomb-blast-near-rangers-headquarters-in-karachi/
A high intensity blast occurred at the Rangers Headquarters in Karachi’s North Nazimabad area early Thursday, DawnNews reported.

According to media reports, a truck slammed into one of the entrances of the Rangers compound killing one person and leaving more than a dozen injured, including civilians.

The blast was heard across the city as fear and panic gripped the citizens. The blast caused damaged to nearby buildings and shattered windows in the vicinity.
Superb stroke,but only one run as there is a sweeper cover in place. :((

Why the fvck dont they play by rules? There should be field restrictions on players outside 30 yard circle?Bhy Bhy? :((

The talibunnies need to improvise to hitting clean 6s(Stinger missiles?RPGs) or pierce the boundary cordon(better intelligence?) or may be the outerfielders need to melt away(like in FATA)
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Too early... Toll will rise, I'm quite sure...
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

DocJi,

Not sure I agree with you 100%. I can understand the Indian actions arsing out of fear of TSP nukes, no doubt about it.

But when it comes to US, lets leave theoretical possibilities. What can TSP do to US by way of nukes. I am no nuke expert, but I don't quite buy this paranoid delusion by Fair didi and other that some Faizal Shehzad Jihadi is going to load up a nuke in a suitcase and blow it up in Rockefellar Plaza in NYC. I find that so far fetched that its laughable. Furthermore, with US, there is no mutually assured destruction equation. TSP is brazen with India because its saying we'll take you down with us. In US case, should TSP even attempt to use nukes against say US troops stationed in Afghanistan, that is basically inviting US to annihilate TSP, and TSP RAPE is too smart to provoke US in that manner.

So what exactly is US afraid of?
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

The brazenness of jihadi TSPA when juxtaposed with the coolness of Unkil regarding the Paki clownjewels shows that "Nooknude" theory has a very good chance.

So, if a nuclear strike occurs on an Indianarmy column going for a punitive response on the Pakis , it would have happened with Unkil's full permission and backing.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://dawn.com/2012/11/08/obama-victor ... e-victims/
Obama victory infuriates Pakistani drone victims

Pakistanis always liked drone attacks and handouts from Republicans and absolutely hate drone attacks and handouts from Democrats.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

CRamS wrote:I can understand the Indian actions arsing out of fear of TSP nukes, no doubt about it.
Oh yes, that's so very true. Let's also remember that terrorism by Pakistan against India has been going on since 1947.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

While accepting India is worried about Paki nukes, I don't for a moment believe that Pakis are brave. An brown pant army that surrenders 90,000 of its soldiers, is not brave. An army which uses proxies to fight while sitting on its crown is not brave. It's quam is not brave neither is the darkest green variety, which prey only on weakened people.
Then, why doesn't it look like they are not afraid of us? Or the US?
EDIT: My point is if we are afraid of their capability, they must also be afraid of us. Why is that not visible?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://world.time.com/2012/11/08/pakist ... z2Bc5K55G8
Pakistan’s Minority Hindus Feel under Attack
They came after dusk and chanted into the night sky “Kill the Hindus, kill the children of the Hindus,” as they smashed religious icons, ripped golden bangles off women’s arms and flashed pistols. It wasn’t the first time that the Hindu temple on the outskirts of Pakistan’s largest city was attacked, and residents here fear it will not be the last.
Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Post by Yogi_G »

^^^Isnt it a cruel irony that Pakistanis today to do to Hindus what barbarian Arab and Turk invaders did to their Hindu ancestors hundreds of years ago? Stockholm syndrome can run down generations once it sets in.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Pakistan expects to strengthen its economy after Obama victory. 8)
http://tribune.com.pk/story/462630/obam ... ag-makers/
Obama win may be good news for Pakistan flag-makers
Many Pakistanis fear President Barack Obama’s re-election will mean a surge in America’s unpopular drone campaign, but for those making and selling US flags to burn at protests this could be good news....“When the drone strikes increase the protests against these strikes will also increase in Pakistan and it can have an impact on the flags and poster business.”
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Truly a running comedy show this country is!!
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

saravana wrote:EDIT: My point is if we are afraid of their capability, they must also be afraid of us. Why is that not visible?
Saravana, that is because, we, SDRE baniya Hindus love life while the TFTA martial Muslims, especially in Pakistan, love death.

But, I think, apart from that, there is a also a deeper issue at play here. For the Pakistani leaders of the pre-Partition days, creating the state was an end in itself. They never paid any attention to building it. They felt everybody (read the Americans & the British) would rush-in to support them for geo-strategic & geo-political reasons and this support can be turned against the eternal enemy, India. Pakistan is a state organized by force, of force and for force. It is being overtaken these days by a bigger internal force of a purer variety. The earlier leaders of Pakistan saw no higher order to statehood than to merely create the state, by whatever fraudulent and violent means, and maintain it to just survive while turning their full fury against India. This has continued until now. As the divide became wider and wider between the two nations, Pakistan became increasingly desperate and resorted to recklessness. This has led them to the current situation where the purer variety wants to push its own agenda both against the state and the others, again recklessly.

India cannot be a reckless state because it has an ingrained dharmic approach in spite of hundreds of years of cruelty and subjugation by rabid inimical forces. Therefore, we look at things differently.

But, I certainly believe that we still owe Pakistan some hard slaps that we missed to deliver at appropriate times.
shyamd
BRF Oldie

Post by shyamd »

Reliably told that MMS planning to go to Pakistan in 2013 to sign a no war agreement. I don't think he can do it otherwise he would have gone already as Sharm el sheikh agreement delinked terror from bilateral ties.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Yogi_G wrote:^^^Isnt it a cruel irony that Pakistanis today to do to Hindus what barbarian Arab and Turk invaders did to their Hindu ancestors hundreds of years ago? Stockholm syndrome can run down generations once it sets in.
Just look at the names of Pakistani missiles. They are named after India-specific Muslim invaders, especially the savage ones, like Mahmud Ghaznavi, Shahabuddin Ghori, Ahmed Shah Abdali etc. just with a vicarious pleasure to insult India and arouse a sense of religious fanaticism and a sense of victory over India among Pakistani masses. Little did they realize that in the process they were glorifying the savage Turks (Ghaznavi and Ghori) and Pashtun (Abdali), who looted, plundered and massacred their own ancestors living in the parts which are currently Pakistan.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

shyamd wrote:Reliably told that MMS planning to go to Pakistan in 2013 to sign a no war agreement.
A new government, possibly with a jihadi as the Head of Government, will be there in Pakistan in May 2013. That government would most likely repudiate any draft agreement agreed to between PPP & UPA or impose new conditions. I do not see that happening for another reason too. The UPA itself may disappear here. However, I believe that Siachen may happen in mid-2013 if UPA continues in power.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

shyamd wrote:Reliably told that MMS planning to go to Pakistan in 2013 to sign a no war agreement. I don't think he can do it otherwise he would have gone already as Sharm el sheikh agreement delinked terror from bilateral ties.
Really dont see the need for such a agreement since we already seem to have one in place.

If a 26/11 or a Parliament attack or a brzen embassy attack ( with direct footprints of top TSPA folks) or dozens of blasts across the country or tons of fake currency/terrorists/drugs etc being pumped from across the border cannot cause war so far, cant see what else can!!
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

SSridhar wrote:
Yogi_G wrote:^^^Isnt it a cruel irony that Pakistanis today to do to Hindus what barbarian Arab and Turk invaders did to their Hindu ancestors hundreds of years ago? Stockholm syndrome can run down generations once it sets in.
Just look at the names of Pakistani missiles. They are named after India-specific Muslim invaders, especially the savage ones, like Mahmud Ghaznavi, Shahabuddin Ghori, Ahmed Shah Abdali etc. just with a vicarious pleasure to insult India and arouse a sense of religious fanaticism and a sense of victory over India among Pakistani masses. Little did they realize that in the process they were glorifying the savage Turks (Ghaznavi and Ghori) and Pashtun (Abdali), who looted, plundered and massacred their own ancestors living in the parts which are currently Pakistan.
SS ji,

They are absolutely right. These gentlemen (M.Gazni, S. Ghuri, A.S.Abdali et al) were the facilitators. Sort of ambassadors OR "midwives" to be precise, who introduced the ancestors of current Pakistan to the religion of one true god, book, prophet.. All the acts they did to the ancestors of current Pakis, were sort of "birth-pangs". Birth is a painful process, but then it brings one to life. Actions of Gazni, ghori, timur along with countless others of repute OR otherwise, were exactly same.

There is nothing for Pakis to be ashamed of, after all, it is because of fellows like these that Pakis became muslims. Of course, if one is having doubts of Islam itself, then it is different matter altogether. he is to be cuttled asap. As long as Islam is not doubted, there is no need to cloud one's mind about actions of these assorted gentlemen as well as those upon whom these enlightening actions were performed. After all, Mohd bin Kasim was first Pakistani, wasn't he? Sort of Paki father of nation (baba-e-qaum).
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

CRamS wrote:In US case, should TSP even attempt to use nukes against say US troops stationed in Afghanistan, that is basically inviting US to annihilate TSP, and TSP RAPE is too smart to provoke US in that manner.
CRamS the US will never annihilate TSP and is afraid that it may have to attempt something of the sort, which is dirty business. So it is bribing the Pakistani army to keep its nukes but does not have the power to take them out or stop them from being made. Of course Pakistani nukes will not reach the US just yet, but if the US uses a nuke some nukes will reach the US and its allies eventually. That is what the US fears.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

shyamd wrote:Reliably told that MMS planning to go to Pakistan in 2013 to sign a no war agreement.
With Zardari? :D
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

shyamd wrote:Reliably told that MMS planning to go to Pakistan in 2013 to sign a no war agreement. I don't think he can do it otherwise he would have gone already as Sharm el sheikh agreement delinked terror from bilateral ties.
And what is the penalty for going to war??

If this true this is truly ridiculous.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Australia And Pakistan Are In A Huge Fight Over 21,000 Dead Sheep
Prime Minister Julia Gillard on Tuesday demanded that Pakistan investigate and explain the brutal killing of 21,000 Australian sheep in Karachi, a slaughter officials have described as appalling
pakis should point aussies to the google report that demonstartes their love for kushpoos is above abd beyond the rest of the world. All the aussie kushpoos must have loved their end. Plus they were kafirs to that kind of end is nothing unusual.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

sum wrote:
Really dont see the need for such a agreement since we already seem to have one in place.

If a 26/11 or a Parliament attack or a brzen embassy attack ( with direct footprints of top TSPA folks) or dozens of blasts across the country or tons of fake currency/terrorists/drugs etc being pumped from across the border cannot cause war so far, cant see what else can!!
The agreements nations make are (generally) honored by successive govts. That is the reason why some leaders are better/worse than others based on the measures they take. Whatever agreements MMS makes on behalf of India will be required to be honored by his successors, unless there is a real need. Without this there is no point of national agreement.s

That is why I said, individuals are more important than institutions when it comes to system clean up, which is not common wisdom. A single individual called Gorbachev could commit a national suicide for the entity called USSR with his perestroika and glasnost, where as entire nuke propaganda of west was ineffective.

By making treaties on Siachen, war etc., MMS will be doing exactly that. And this is the level of damage manchurian candidates can do to nation.

The other day I had to face brick bats for saying that I would prosecute MMS for treason.

Leg us see how successful India will be in committing national suicide with this secularism.
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

The Saudi Showdown With Pakistan
The irony of this relationship is that conservative Saudi mosques and religious schools are the source of most of the Islamic radical thinking that is now seen as curse in Pakistan (and many other countries). The Saudis want their conservative form (Wahhabism) of Islam to spread, but do not want the Islamic terrorism that eventually develops out of Wahhabi beliefs. The Saudis are divided over how to cope with this downside of Wahhabism. Meanwhile Pakistan still believes that Islamic terrorists can be used as a weapon (against India) and tool of influence (against Afghanistan) despite the terrorist factions who have declared war on the Pakistani government. Most of the world disagrees with this Pakistani strategy, so the Pakistanis deny that they are providing sanctuaries for Islamic terrorists and supporting terrorist operations against India. Saudi Arabia sides with India on this point and has begun to arrest and deport, to India, Islamic terrorists hiding out in Saudi Arabia. Pakistan may be ignoring reality, but its neighbors are not
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Hopes in Pakistan that Kerry will replace Clinton
What pakis dont realize is. It was a regular good cop bad cop thing. Now if Kerry does take over how different can he be from Hillary
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Aditya_V wrote:And what is the penalty for going to war?
No penalty, just a slap on the paki wrist, then a hug and all will be forgiven.

But here's the SOP Indian leaders tends to follow post a twelve month long military standoff: Complain bitterly to the UN, go on a whirlwind tour of global capitals, choreographed protests in Indian cities and towns while burning public property, Bollywood kicking out paki actors and singers for six months, sports organizations refusing to play pakis in international sports with conditions attached, lighting a few candles at Wagah (when it is not too cold), listening to the world tell India that all this would not have happened if the cashmere issue had been solved (in paki favor, of course)...... what else do you expect?

As I wrote many years ago on this forum, a paki friend of mine (yes, I have a few) said to me very frankly: They are willing to die for their cause, are we? His words in erdoo were something like this: "hum to sir pey kafan baandh key paida huyein hein. Tum?"
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

RamaY wrote:Let us see how successful India will be in committing national suicide with this secularism.
You mean it hasn't already?
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

doc ji perhaps you can analyze this better
Why was Dr Riazuddin labelled a thief for helping Pakistan?
Interferon is a drug of choice for hepatitis C and a large number of people are using it. Hepatitis C has been spreading like an epidemic in Pakistan due to several reasons, some of which include unhygienic water supplied by municipal organisations, using contaminated surgical blades by barbers and unsafe sexual practices.

few days ago, I came across a daily newspaper that stated that the former director of the Centre of Excellence in Molecular Biology (CEMB) of the Centre of Applied Molecular Biology (CAMB), Dr Riazuddin, had developed a low cost interferon injection used to cure hepatitis C and proposed to sell it for Rs70 per injection – almost 100% below the prevailing market price.

However, the Ministry of Science and Technology, instead of encouraging, microbiologist Dr Sheikh Riazuddin for manufacturing a quality drug like interferon at a low cost, initiated an inquiry against him through the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA). Not only was his name put on the Exit Control List (ECL), an unjust inquiry had also been initiated against him by the Ministry of Health. These people were backed by power full multinational companies, importing expensive interferon from abroad hence, making billions of rupees from the poor people of this country.
How is it that all over the world it takes years of research by hundreds of scientists and technicians to develop a vaccine and that too after they receive grants from government and pharma companies and only one drug out of ten eventually end on shelf after long clinical cycles but when it comes to paki lands one person can easily do the whole process out of blue and without any history of developing anything in past. Whether it is bum bandook tanks planes injections or water car they just spring out of blue.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

anupmisra wrote:As I wrote many years ago on this forum, a paki friend of mine (yes, I have a few) said to me very frankly: They are willing to die for their cause, are we? His words in erdoo were something like this: "hum to sir pey kafan baandh key paida huyein hein. Tum?"
I heard some Paki talking about Indians using oversize condoms!
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

He might sign a No war agreement even in case of grave provocations from " Non state actors" agreement. Guess from where non state actors come from. BTW why to sign such an agreement, we have never reacted to any of their silly provocations like killing few thousand Indians in their struggle.The best weapon for our enemies is to keep this Govt in power. The RM keeps cancelling deals which are essential because the bai who sweeps in their colony said there was a kick back. The PM would never allow such trivial issues as Indian lives lost due to paki terrorism to stand in the way of pappi Jhappi .
You see it is all the problem of the yindoo fundamentalists here. They just refuse to go away. If not for them , we would all be == with our long lost innocent brethrens across the border, who are victims of terror onlee.
Last edited by rkirankr on 08 Nov 2012 18:17, edited 1 time in total.
Suppiah
BRF Oldie

Post by Suppiah »

Brad Goodman wrote:Australia And Pakistan Are In A Huge Fight Over 21,000 Dead Sheep
Prime Minister Julia Gillard on Tuesday demanded that Pakistan investigate and explain the brutal killing of 21,000 Australian sheep in Karachi, a slaughter officials have described as appalling
pakis should point aussies to the google report that demonstartes their love for kushpoos is above abd beyond the rest of the world. All the aussie kushpoos must have loved their end. Plus they were kafirs to that kind of end is nothing unusual.
Aussies have been giving takleef to Singapore so TSP cannot be exempt

Anyway chapter closed because it has been explain as Islamic, if Gillard talks more she is bull cattle
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Atri wrote: All the acts they did to the ancestors of current Pakis, were sort of "birth-pangs". Birth is a painful process, but then it brings one to life. Actions of Gazni, ghori, timur along with countless others of repute OR otherwise, were exactly same.

There is nothing for Pakis to be ashamed of, after all, it is because of fellows like these that Pakis became muslims.
Atri, in that case, they have to withdraw the assertion that Islam did not spread by sword in the Indian subcontinent. They cannot have it both ways.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

What mysterious, after the good Dr AFridi took credit(whether valid or not) for showing Bin Laden rat hole, the faithful have stopped allowing children to get polico vaccination. Obiviously the results are there to see.