Delhi Rape Victim Dies-Express your outrage.

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Re: Delhi Rape Victim Dies-Express your outrage.

Post by abhishek_sharma »

^ +1. lahori logic is an epidemic.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

rahulm wrote:
Public onlookers at such sights are common as we know. Every one has no time for anything and is madly rushing around - until there is free entertainment to be had in the form of accidents on our roads. Depraved behaviour.

It is the very same cross section of people who will give endless speeches on "Sanskriti"
Can you explain the bolded part?

Note: I am on a low lahori logic diet.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

Rahulmji, I do not mean to demean your concerns in any way. Why do you say that women will be re-called. Do you see that men in India work with full freedom sans interference from the powers that be? When a woman gets raped, her father or a male friend or a male boss is not less in pain compared to her sister or female boss or mother. I really do not get this idea that rape victim's female associates (family,friends, relatives, acquaintances,etc) will always be more sad than male associates.

I also do not think that asking for steps against crimes against women is a women's movement/task. It is a societal task for all, irrespective of sex or any such classifications.
yogendra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by yogendra »

I noticed that too Rajeshji.

Seemed odd because in 2 different posts the same org was alluded to in a negative way.

Wonder what the grief was.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

17:02 Rs 15 lakh compensation for family of gang-rape victim: The Delhi government today announced financial aid of Rs 15 lakh for the next of the kin of the 23-year-old gangrape victim and offered a job to a family member of the girl, who died two days ago. The decisions were taken at a Cabinet meeting presided over by Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit.
yogendra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by yogendra »

Wasn't one crore given to each player of the world cup winning squad?

I know that the compensation usually given is far lower. But 15 Lakhs seems to be neither here nor there in this case due to the response it has already gotten. Even here Delhi Govt seems to be shooting themselves in the foot. Either they must have kept quiet about the compensation or made it worthy enough of being published.

Hopefully the central govt will also step in.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

Why does our govt. always act in an ad-hoc manner? Should not there be a policy which applies uniformly to all rape victims, irrespective of whether it gets a strong media coverage.

I do not mean that this girl's family should not be given, OTOH, I would like all the victims to be assisted in coming back to normal life. This Adhocism is the root cause of all issues. The Hon. CM wants to show that it was her discretion that enabled this assistance and not a usual first-aid kind of assistance that can be expected by all citizens.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

RajeshA wrote:I notice an interesting mindset here that in some convoluted way, some people have even found ways to heap insults on Dharmic orgs and put them up as "responsible" parties to this barbarity.

In any case, one can only consider it a brilliant piece of word jugglery to have been able to pull something like this from the hat! Is "Hindu Terrorism" far behind?
RajeshA-Sir and Abhishek-ji,
You ebil people....hang your heads in shame...for every Indian institution is rotten and all Indian people are evilbpeople with no morals whatsover. People left India because of these reasons never to return back. Oh and BTW Mahim stinks ( just like INdia) and Sri Sri is a retard.
And yes, this is an express your outrage thread on the death of Delhi rape victim. :roll:
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

Maybe I missed - did Arundhoti make any comments??

Its strange to not see her in the headlines

wonder why?
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

Neela wrote:
RajeshA wrote:I notice an interesting mindset here that in some convoluted way, some people have even found ways to heap insults on Dharmic orgs and put them up as "responsible" parties to this barbarity.

In any case, one can only consider it a brilliant piece of word jugglery to have been able to pull something like this from the hat! Is "Hindu Terrorism" far behind?
RajeshA-Sir and Abhishek-ji,
You ebil people....hang your heads in shame...for every Indian institution is rotten and all Indian people are evilbpeople with no morals whatsover. People left India because of these reasons never to return back. Oh and BTW Mahim stinks ( just like INdia) and Sri Sri is a retard.
And yes, this is an express your outrage thread on the death of Delhi rape victim. :roll:
Also because of evil yindoo brahmin upper caste thing. Some obs here. Every religious institution has some dress code for the religious activities like angavastram and sari during pooja and other rituals. But it is evil you see.
I can give contrary examples too, In the matts to which my community belongs,during serving lunch, it is insisted men folk should not wear western dress only angavastram. Even Indian dress covering upper part of the body is not allowed. It has to be angavastram and shalya(the cloth which covers upper part). No kurta pyjamas too. However ladies are allowed with sari, jeans or salwar. When asked about it, they said that ladies coming to the temple itself is important with so many pressures and if we put many restrictions the young ones may not turn up at all. Let them come, they will see the other ladies and learn.However during some poojas it is insisted that everyone must wear Indian(Hindu) dress. I do not know how all these points are contributing to this thread
nawabs
BRFite

Post by nawabs »

Live - One more girl murdered at a busy bus stand.Security in Delhi really has gone to the dogs.
kenop
BRFite

Post by kenop »

Surya wrote:Maybe I missed - did Arundhoti make any comments??

Its strange to not see her in the headlines

wonder why?
Not at all
Leveraging is the way to go
Reacting to the terrible news of the 23-year-old girl succumbing to injuries sustained while fighting off her rapists in a moving bus in the capital, Arundhati Roy warns that it is a sign of forebodings for women of all classes. About the massive outpouring of protests across the country, Roy said, "While we are seeing some very unexceptional reaction to an event which is hardly exceptional, though it's a terrible thing to call a tragic event 'exceptional'.

"However, the real problem is why is this crime creating such a lot of outrage is because it plays into the idea of the criminal poor, like the vegetable vendor, gym instructor or bus driver actually assaulting a middle class girl. Whereas when rape is used as a means of domination by upper castes, the army or the police it is not even punished," said the feted author.

When asked if there was any chance that these huge protests are going to ring in some genuine change, Roy said, "I think it will lead to some new laws perhaps, an increased surveillance, but all of that will protect middle class women. But in cases of the army and the police as perpetrators, we are not looking for laws. What do you do when the police themselves burn down villages, gang-rape women. I have personally listened to so many testimonies of women to whom this has been done."

Pointing to the contrast between the actual truth about women across the country and the image of modern India being portrayed by Bollywood and the hi-tech India, the author agreed that there are quite many a world competing here. "Feudal India has a huge history and legacy of disrespect and violence against women. Any accounts of Partition or what is done to Dalit women contains that but now there is sort of psychosis," she said.

While stating that the army and the police routinely use rape as a weapon against people in places like Chhattisgarh, Kashmir and Manipur after gaining impunity behind laws like Armed Forces Special Powers Act, Roy said, "More dangerous is the widening gap between the rich and the poor. Earlier, at least the rich did what they with a fair amount of discretion, but now it's all out there on television for conspicuous consumption and there is an anger and psychosis building up and women at the top, middle and the bottom are going to pay the price for it."
pentaiah
BRFite

Post by pentaiah »

There are many instances that can be recalled to show as a nation we have touched new low
Just one I shall remind

There was this TN cop who was hacked off his arms and legs pleading for help and people drove around him not helping including a MLA entourage driving by.

Need I say more.

The aam admi has been completely terrorized by politicians from doing the Good Samaritan deeds.

The late night lathi charge on baba followers lead by the PC is like the charge of Major Petkoff in the Arms and the Man one act play of Bernard Shaw
kenop
BRFite

Post by kenop »

Some things that got reported on twitter
# The part of the attack that lead to the loss of intestines was more ghastly than reported in the print and TV
# This particular act was carried out by the attacker who is reported to be minor
This guy may get away with less than deserving treatment although one of the points put across by a lawyer was: In case of a crime committed by a mix of adults and minors, the minor is also treated like an adult.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

So, our gullible slave minds -> paki madrassa mind. Similar brain cells perhaps. It is hard to change without proper education right from young.

Changed Setup-
Changed Minds-
Changed Policies-
Changed People.. it is a billion mile long effort. of course can be done, if all participate to change.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

pentaiah wrote:There are many instances that can be recalled to show as a nation we have touched new low
Just one I shall remind

There was this TN cop who was hacked off his arms and legs pleading for help and people drove around him not helping including a MLA entourage driving by.

Need I say more.

The aam admi has been completely terrorized by politicians from doing the Good Samaritan deeds.

The late night lathi charge on baba followers lead by the PC is like the charge of Major Petkoff in the Arms and the Man one act play of Bernard Shaw

Not MLA but two ministers from erstwhile DMK Govt.
Here is the news video. beware graphic and shocking.

News item
The transfer has come a day after a gang killed Vetrivel, a sub inspector attached to Alwarkurichi police station in Tirunelveli district in broad daylight, minutes before the convoy of Ministers M.R.K. Paneerselvam and T.P.M. Mohideen Khan passed that spot.
The killing of the police official has sent shock waves across the state. The home portfolio is held by Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi.
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

thanks kenop

that cretin has to parrot her army line.

hopefully twitterati will use the middle class line to beat her
member_23629
BRFite

Post by member_23629 »

kenop wrote:Some things that got reported on twitter
# The part of the attack that lead to the loss of intestines was more ghastly than reported in the print and TV
# This particular act was carried out by the attacker who is reported to be minor
This is how she was assaulted -- an L shaped screw tightener was inserted up her vagina.
Police sources say the woman suffered massive internal injuries to her intestinal tract, because the assailants sexually assaulted her with a rusted, L-shaped iron rod that was used to operate a jack used to change flat tyres on buses and trucks.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

More politics? link1, link2, link3, link4, link5.
case happens to be the most brutal one among the rapists. But he will get way by getting a punishment of three years counseling in a reform home.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

During my commute to the office, I saw one of the traffic cops flag a Tempo. having film on its windows. The driver sped off. As I was going the same way as the tempo. I followed it, it was stopped 3 KMs down the line at a traffic signal. Even then the driver was trying to speed off. But the cop had caught up with the bus, and had called additional policemen. At that point, I had to leave the signal for my office. But I think that it was a response to the horrific rape and murder of the girl.
kenop
BRFite

Post by kenop »

varunkumar wrote:This is how she was assaulted -- an L shaped screw tightener was inserted up her vagina.
worse than that if this is to be believed
No words
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

This one is floating on the twitter.

removed as it was false pic.
Last edited by Sushupti on 31 Dec 2012 21:31, edited 1 time in total.
yogendra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by yogendra »

The left one is of a guy who met with an accident was attacked in some angrez desh south africa. Forgot which one. Ill try and find the link from my history.
Here is the link http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/ ... n-20100810

The right girl is supposedly an afghani.
Last edited by yogendra on 31 Dec 2012 21:30, edited 2 times in total.
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

Sushupti wrote:This one is floating on the twitter.
Sir,
Please remove the pics, if this is the girl. I think it is wrong to disclose identity as well as against the law.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

rkirankr wrote:
Sushupti wrote:This one is floating on the twitter.
Sir,
Please remove the pics, if this is the girl. I think it is wrong to disclose identity as well as against the law.
Anyone seeking to hide her face/identity is suggesting she did something wrong. She is a hero.
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

[quote="Sushupti]Anyone seeking to hide her face/identity is suggesting she did something wrong. She is a hero.[/quote]
Cr@p . She is a hero or heroine allright.
Who said she did something wrong. Please do not break the law. Also the family should not be put to more grief and pain
Do you know that is the right pic?
brihaspati
BRF Oldie

Post by brihaspati »

The use of metal/hard objects after or during the rape - is usually a feature of penal rapes, typically done in a gang/group, and is reported more from Islamist or Muslim contexts. The rape is not just about sex, but also about penalizing - for being a woman, for being a non-muslim, for being the "temptresses" and leaders of going astray - as portrayed repeatedly in various contexts in the core texts of the theology.

I would expect such penal rapes to be more frequent the closer we get to long-time centres of Islamic military power in the subcontinent, in a gradient of increasing intensity as we move from the east to the west of GV, from India to the ME.

Although the Ayatollahate would deny this - the following has consistent commonality with what the Paki soldiers do wherever they go, with concrete evidence for 1971 in now BD :

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/01/ ... ortur.html
"On August 9, in a letter published in the Etemad Melli paper, the reformist presidential candidate Mehdi Karroubi wrote that some detained individuals stated that some authorities have raped detained women with such force, they have sustained injuries and tears in to their reproductive system."

In another high-profile case, the very pretty 19-year old Taraneh was not shot with a single bullet to her chest, as was the case with Neda Agha Sultan There were no bystanders in the dungeon with a cell phone to capture the prolonged torture, rape, and sodomy of this teenager.

According to reports, as well as testimony on the House floor from the honorable U.S. Congressman McCotter, on June 28, 2009, Taraneh Mousavi, a young Iranian woman, was literally scooped off the streets without any provocation on her part and with no arrest warrant. This young woman was taken to one of the regime's torture chambers, where she was repeatedly brutalized, raped, and sodomized by Ahmadinejad's agents, and with the consent of the "supreme leader," Ali Khamenei.

Near death from repeated beating, raping and sodomizing, the fragile young woman, bleeding profusely from her rectum and womb, was transferred to a hospital in Karaj near Tehran.
Eventually, an anonymous person notified Taraneh's family that she had had an "accident" and had been to be taken to the hospital.

The devastated family rushed to the hospital only to find no trace of their beloved daughter. The foot-soldiers of Allah's "divine representative" Ali Khamenei decided to eliminate all traces of their savagery. These vile people decided to remove the dying woman from the hospital before the family's arrival, whereupon they burned her beyond recognition and dumped her charred remains on the side of the road.
Note that the intent is not to just to rape, but kill. The target is the uterus. Here is the evidence from Beslan :
http://crombouke.blogspot.ie/2010/01/be ... orced.html
It was then that they began raping the girls. They wanted sex as they killed, and this is sexual homicide. A sex killer gets excited when he thinks about forcing himself inside an unwilling victim, but the rape itself does not produce the ultimate excitement. It is the rape followed by the killing that is arousing. This is what happened at Beslan.
One by one, females were targeted. The sex killers looked for the perfect victims, and after zeroing in, they grabbed and disrobed the little girls in the middle of the gym. There were muffled cries as the girls were humiliated in front of everyone. They were stripped, raped, and sodomized by several men. Not content to simply rape, the terrorists used their guns and other objects to penetrate the screaming victims while the other hostages were forced to watch. And the terrorists laughed. They laughed as they violated the children and made them bleed. What few people know is that some of the girls died as a result of being raped with objects. The internal damage was so severe that without immediate medical attention, the girls bled to death. Those who managed to survive required extensive reconstructive surgery and painful recoveries.

But raping the girls was not enough for the deviants who had entered the school. The terrorists beat the other children. In fact, beatings took place regularly, and as they pummeled the little ones, the terrorists smiled and laughed. It was said that they would strike a child and then watch the child cringe. When the youngsters recoiled, their captors laughed. This says the offenders enjoyed inflicting the suffering. They wanted their victims to suffer.
Use of similar methods was peculiarly more intense in post-Islamic Spanish inquisition - compared to the rest of Europe. We know now, that a lot of opportunist "Muslims" switched sides during the final days and became "devout" "Catholics.

Psychologically speaking, it could have connections to some hatred of the "mother", the "uterus" being symbolic of that, a convoluted connection to self-hatred and hatred for imagined or real neglect/abandonment by the mother [and very peculiarly prominent in the founding stages of the leaders of the theology itself].

Whoever had primary role in that gang in doing this, is likely to have been exposed to the inner anecdotal/undercurrent of the meme of "penal rape" in the theology. By the way, with a lot of talk about Honey Singh - is claimed to be extremely popular/topping the chart in Punjab and North India - and expectedly Bollywood. Now why exactly is he so popular exactly in that region - there lies the answer.

PS: Given the patterns, the psychological drive would be to dehumanize the woman - that is the reason even the pe*** is not used finally to commit the rape - it becomes a disembodied, dehumanized blunt or sharp tool. I would expect it to be accompanied by related dehumanizing actions - like urinating on the mouth/body etc. If they ever fully make the chargesheet public. But they typically drop the actual details of torture from public access. One cannot find the details in the judgment copies available for open acces - on torture of women in police custody.
yogendra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by yogendra »

Removed post
Last edited by yogendra on 31 Dec 2012 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Why was the media calling the man her boyfriend, male companion when he was the finance? I thikn the media themselves lent a prurient air to the rape atrocity to sort of downplay it. They made it as if rape was invited by the two victims. Then they protrayed them as sort of gallivants from upper classes and somehow justified by the poor rapists.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Because Indian media does not report information as received but massages it up always. They have been living in that framework since independence and back, and they always serve their masters and babudom.

Simply put, half the problem is solved by media reporting as is.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Yogendra That is not the Pic or the man. Please remove that link. Lets not put out a false positive on the net.

Juvenile is a dropout and had not professional training. Since Wife of Ram singh dies two years before that Juvenile could have been used for you know what. That might explain his brutal approach.

However I have doubt about this Uterus thing. Is it possible to take out uterus in this manner. Intestine I could understand. Some Doc may please clarify. Rumours are plenty , truth is hidden.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Kiska haath aam aadmi ke saath?? :evil:

Body kept waiting 3 hrs in S’pore as govt wanted to avoid chaos in Delhi
The special Air India flight carrying the body of the Delhi gang rape victim from Singapore could have arrived in India at least three hours earlier than it did in the wee hours of Sunday.

Sources told Mumbai Mirrorthat despite all necessary clearances to fly on priority, and though the victim’s body reached Singapore airport at 5 pm, the flight did not take off until late night as the Indian government wanted to fly the body to a destination other than Delhi to avoid protesters and possible chaos in the capital.

But with the victim’s family insisting on going only to Delhi for the last rites, the flight finally departed around 10 pm with the hope that when it touched down at Delhi around 4 am, there would be no protestors at the airport.

While the body was kept waiting at Singapore airport, the Centre tried to convince other nearby states to facilitate the arrival, but received no positive response. “AI Flight 380-A was a priority departure and details were sent to Singapore well in advance. A tentative departure of 7 pm was scheduled, but the flight could not take off as no concrete destination plan was received from New Delhi," sources said.

The sources further revealed that flying to Delhi was not even mentioned, even as taking the body to other destinations were being explored. "It was suggested to fly to Kolkata or Lucknow or some other place. But with nothing working out, and the family wanting to return only to Delhi, the flight finally departed late night.”

Air India’s despatch department that maintains flight records was also kept in the dark.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I called them venal and some folks got hot.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

rahulm wrote: I did silently wish the Shri Shri's something which I believed would be in the highest interest of the public prostrating full length before them - but as they say never reveal your wishes because then they don't come true. So I can't :-)

I can understand bro. I carry the same kind of wishes for someone I believe should be treated like the pest he is. But as you said it, never reveal your wishes because then they don't come true. So I can't :)
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

RamaY (I think) and others,
i'm not sure you understood what rahulm is saying. Dharma and people preaching dharma are two different entities. Saying we're following dharma and yet the same people who wax eloquent on these things stand as mute spectators and hence act as assistants to such deplorable crimes are no dharmic followers. I hope you get his point. The aim isn't to take potshots at the essence. Only on the bearers. If that makes any sense.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Prasad ji,

The problem is in stupid generalisations which is being forwarded on these 3 threads in the name of ideas not resident in India.

I have been in accidents multiple times. Almost everytime people come in readily to help. Now if rahulm has fainted and some babas cannot figure out what the hell happened to the guy supposed to be helping out in a Hospital then probably they were themselves in a state of shock. Simple guys I would say. What kind of a person tests, marks and ranks people based on what they have not learnt.

The problem is that these NRIs are not comfortable with the people they eat, drink, work and live with so they try to get their comforting in India or things Indian, by visiting here and while most know that they are not Antaryami, a few tend to believe they are. Fortunately for this small sliver of NRIs most Indians are willing to accomodate their idiosyncrasies but unfortunately for them some Resident Indians would not.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

ravi_g wrote:Prasad ji,

The problem is in stupid generalisations which is being forwarded on these 3 threads in the name of ideas not resident in India.
The problem is that these NRIs are not comfortable with the people they eat, drink, work and live with so they try to get their comforting in India or things Indian, by visiting here and while most know that they are not Antaryami, a few tend to believe they are.
Did you read what you just wrote sir?

Can we please get off the high horse of "these nris sold their dharma for a few pieces of silver and cannot now pontificate on what we resident indians should do when they themselves are not here" ? Some nris are and will come back after a brief period abroad. So while they're abroad they shouldn't care, put forth ideas for betterment, including ideas gleaned from their new experiences?
Theo_Fidel

Post by Theo_Fidel »

Well I dunno about others but I pay enough tax in India to say what ever the hell I please. So folks can go do the unprintable to themselves.... :P :P
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Prasad ji, is that what you got out of it? Because I never wrote what you have put in inverted commas.

Whatever they did with their dharma well it will catch up with them. Not in the least bothered about that. But really the fact that these guys are in some Malleccha country is very satisfying state of affairs for me personally. What these guys are putting forth are cheap shots in the same bracket as Arundhati Roy.

If they have a problem with things Indian then they need to realise we are not exactly holding our breath here. Our problems are many one of the biggest being the safety of womenfolk and children but what these guys have a lot of self-hate being projected on to India. You want to live with that kindly feel free to do that but you really cannot expect to go unchallenged.

Surely since these guys want to share ideas on safety of women, they can naturally be expected to only share ideas with Resident Indians but in their own adopted countries they must be doing a lot more and their hard work could actually be the reason for the low rates of rapes in these advanced countries. Let them share that with us. Empty talk, well we can always leave those to the Babas.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Theo_Fidel wrote:Well I dunno about others but I pay enough tax in India to say what ever the hell I please. So folks can go do the unprintable to themselves.... :P :P

Well most of my countrymen are in no position to pay taxes. :((

Whatever little they are able to pay, it is basically extracted from them by an idiotic system put up to impress the firang.

I guess you are a lucky guy.

Tongues have been loose at one end since for ever hein ji.